Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Is it really over between MTV and Janelle?  Can she ditch David down the road, when the money runs out and come back to the show!

What a mess!I

btw who's replacing her?

Jade from Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Christina87 said:

poor Barb has so much on her plate! I'm glad ensley is having fun, though. It's a lot better than her Memorial Day weekend would be on The Land, with people shooting guns and doing god knows what. But it's insane that she also has to deal with Colin! I know a lady from church whose son basically fried his brain with drugs, and is combative / off his rocker, and she has to take care of him. Reminds me a lot of barb's situation. The lady is a saint, and didn't raise her kids badly! I really think Barb did the best she could, but had to deal with the genes that came from Jenelle's dad, his absence, and her own lack of boundaries and coping skills. It looks like she is doing better this time around, but geez! She has a lot on her plate. Still, there's so much to be said for financial stability. Maybe if Jenelle's dad had pitched in a little bit, she wouldn't have had to work so much, and could have been a better parent. 

It’s nice to see the poor kid out in the normal world and not isolated in a swamp with instability swirling around her.  I love all the gear they bring to the beach. I’m guessing it’s an all day affair. 

• Love 19
9 hours ago, druzy said:

It's so nice to see Ensley happy but I don't think Barb should be posting pictures. It's too soon. I'll show myself out.

I disagree.  The only people that these pictures could harm are Jenelle and creepy.  Reminds them that the kids are just fine without them. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lemons said:

I disagree.  The only people that these pictures could harm are Jenelle and creepy.  Reminds them that the kids are just fine without them. 

Barb might also be doing it so the rest of us can see that Ensley is doing well. I know I feel a little better seeing her smiling and eating a treat on the beach. Even though her “parents” are monsters they’re all she’s really known, it’s good to see she seems to be doing well without them. We all know she’s better off but it’s good to see she’s (apparently) not devastated without David and Jenelle. It’s just a bonus that it’s got to be pissing David, especially, off. I don’t think Barb posted the pics to be an asshole or petty either. She’s a public figure and so are the kids, she knows people want to know how they’re doing and this doesn’t seem exploitative like being on the actual show can definitely be for the kids.

• Love 22

Guys: Just a reminder -- if you see someone breaking the site rules, please don't engage. You can report a post by using the little flag icon or you can PM one of the moderators directly. If you have any questions, please PM us and let us know. Thanks!

8 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

What’s wrong with Colin?

Colin was diagnosed with schizophrenia. He has lived in supportive living since his early teens. The symptoms of his disease (even with treatment) have prohibited him from living independently. He lives in a supportive living situation near Barb, but she visits regularly with him (as we’ve seen in the photos of their outings). 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, Lemons said:

One of my worries was  that the Murderer may hunt Barb down in her driveway when she returns home from the beach. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Colin was diagnosed with schizophrenia. He has lived in supportive living since his early teens. The symptoms of his disease (even with treatment) have prohibited him from living independently. He lives in a supportive living situation near Barb, but she visits regularly with him (as we’ve seen in the photos of their outings). 

That's really awesome! I didn't know that he was in a supportive living situation near her. That way, he gets the best of both worlds. He is around people qualified to assist with his challenges, and is spared the stress that would come from living in a house with the young children Babs is raising. Yet, he gets included in their day to day life enough that he feels like part of the family, which he rightfully is. It's a lot like having an elderly relative in a nearby nursing home! I was so happy when my grandma moved to my town in the last year of her life to a nursing home! She got the care she needed, but my mom still got to see her every day. Win win!

at some point, Colin lived in my hometown. I found that odd, because there's no really good environment for him here. There is a place that people with disabilities can live basically for free or very little money, but they don't really have adequate supervision by knowledgeable people. It's mainly lived in by people whose disabilities prevent them from working and earning much, but don't need a lot of help except financially. Clearly that was not the right environment for him (if he was living there, which I assume he was), but that's when he spiraled out of control, writing all those concerning things on Facebook,and Babs brought him back to Wilmington. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

That's really awesome! I didn't know that he was in a supportive living situation near her. That way, he gets the best of both worlds. He is around people qualified to assist with his challenges, and is spared the stress that would come from living in a house with the young children Babs is raising. Yet, he gets included in their day to day life enough that he feels like part of the family, which he rightfully is. It's a lot like having an elderly relative in a nearby nursing home! I was so happy when my grandma moved to my town in the last year of her life to a nursing home! She got the care she needed, but my mom still got to see her every day. Win win!

at some point, Colin lived in my hometown. I found that odd, because there's no really good environment for him here. There is a place that people with disabilities can live basically for free or very little money, but they don't really have adequate supervision by knowledgeable people. It's mainly lived in by people whose disabilities prevent them from working and earning much, but don't need a lot of help except financially. Clearly that was not the right environment for him (if he was living there, which I assume he was), but that's when he spiraled out of control, writing all those concerning things on Facebook,and Babs brought him back to Wilmington. 

Yes it seems the situation now is really good for Colin (and Barb). He’s close enough where she can see him regularly and he can spend time with the family, but he’s living in an environment best suited for him. Appropriate housing situations are THE TOPIC of my Sib group, I’m sure Barb is very very glad he’s in a good place now. 

• Love 18
(edited)
3 hours ago, druzy said:

One of my worries was  that the Murderer may hunt Barb down in her driveway when she returns home from the beach. 

That’s definitely a good point and major concern. He might feel like he doesn’t have much to lose now, so taking Barb out is worth it. He’s just crazy enough to try and take the kids and run, especially if tomorrow doesn’t go at all the way he wants. If he gets the chance I could see him driving them all off a cliff or something. I don’t think he’d kill himself any other way, but I think he’d do it to take everyone else down with him like, ‘if I can’t have full custody of MY kids no one else is going to either’ style.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 5

Are people like David normally under any type of ongoing surveillance by the authorities because of all the weapons and lunacy,  threats to the secret service, and so on?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
15 minutes ago, starfire said:

Are people like David normally under any type of ongoing surveillance by the authorities because of all the weapons and lunacy,  threats to the secret service, and so on?

Unless there is an order- I doubt it. It's not illegal to act a fool.

ETA: maybe he is under surveillance but we would never know it. Maybe he's on the Do Not Fly List and that's why Jenelle really couldn't fly. She took the fall for him and made up that story about her nose or whatever she made up.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 6
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

Unless there is an order- I doubt it. It's not illegal to act a fool.

That is what I figured, but I was hoping someone was making sure he is not stalking Barb or any of the kids. I wonder if he (or either of them) ever gets confronted in public by people who are upset about Nugget's murder, the kids, etc. I am almost hoping for vigilante justice, although I doubt many people would want to risk their life to teach these losers a lesson.

• Love 10
(edited)
5 minutes ago, starfire said:

That is what I figured, but I was hoping someone was making sure he is not stalking Barb or any of the kids. I wonder if he (or either of them) ever gets confronted in public by people who are upset about Nugget's murder, the kids, etc. I am almost hoping for vigilante justice, although I doubt many people would want to risk their life to teach these losers a lesson.

I think the Murderer is scared to leave The Land. There's a whole gang of people who are a lot more powerful than the innocent children and animals he preys on that will be more than happy to kick his ass the old fashion way. But other than court appearances and a rare trip to Home Goods, the Murderer hides on the Land.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 17
(edited)
1 hour ago, starfire said:

although I doubt many people would want to risk their life to teach these losers a lesson.

Unless there is a Clint Eastwood at the end of Gran Tornino type out there.

Edited by eskimo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, starfire said:

I think if the Secret Service took the trouble to drive out to the Land, there is a good possibility they or the NSA or Homeland Security or the FBI may be keeping an eye on him. If they aren't, they should be. He is absolutely an incipient Timothy McVeigh.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
Just now, lidarose9 said:

I think if the Secret Service took the trouble to drive out to the Land, there is a good possibility they or the NSA or Homeland Security or the FBI may be keeping an eye on him. If they aren't, they should be. He is absolutely an incipient Timothy McVeigh.

Yeah, he's definitely the sort of person where alarm bells should go off if he were to buy a huge lot of fertilizer. Sure, he's "homesteading," but God knows what else he might do with it. I would guess the ATF has a file on him, too, and I think sellers are supposed to report such purchases. 

• Love 9
On 5/26/2019 at 10:41 PM, Rebecca said:

Jenelle has done a million shitty things but aborting his baby was not one of them. 

Actually ... she did abort the fetus that was the result of her relationship with Courtland.  

• Love 3

Radar

HOUSE OF HORRORS

Shocking testimony about inside the home where Maryssa, Kaiser and Ensley were living was revealed during the hearings.

MISERABLE RELATIONSHIP

“The judge heard testimony that David and Jenelle were constantly screaming and arguing, and the children were terrified,” an insider explained to Radar.

INVESTIGATION REVELATIONS

“CPS described the state of the home as horrific. It was filthy, and there were holes in all of the walls,” the source told Radar.

MOM’S HEARTBREAK

“Jenelle was sobbing in court,” the insider revealed about the fired MTV star who left court early before the Memorial Day holiday without visiting her children.

BLIND TRUST

“Jenelle believed that her lawyer was going to be able to get her children back and she seemed stunned when this happened,” the source told Radar.

NOT CHANGING

“Jenelle is standing by David. Despite what happened, she has no plans to leave him,” the source told Radar.

SLOW BURN

As Radar previously reported, Barbara posted a photo of Ensley at the beach over the holiday weekend, sharing the toddler’s joy in the sand.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
On 5/26/2019 at 6:30 PM, TimeToCancelTM said:

Sorry for the quote box I can't get rid of!

Thank God that the judge did the right thing. That story from Radaronline is just the tip of the iceberg, I'm sure.

I agree that they will not persevere with this. The money will run out fast, and they do drugs.

• Love 13

Hooray! Justice is finally served on these swamp trash monsters! I understand that this is for temporary custody though, but what does temporary mean? Until Jenelle files to get them back? Or will CPS automatically formulate a plan for them to follow to regain custody?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

As glad as I am to see the kids are away from them for now, it saddens me that it took the death of an innocent dog for all this to happen. 

I just wish Janelle would sign her rights away for all of them, but that wont happen 

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I wish I knew the name of this judge so I could send him a fruit basket. The weekly drug testing caveat was the perfect strategy to ensure David and Jenelle never get those kids back. 

Id chip in for that basket

• Love 23
19 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I wish I knew the name of this judge so I could send him a fruit basket. The weekly drug testing caveat was the perfect strategy to ensure David and Jenelle never get those kids back. 

Ten bucks says the judge is a woman

• Useful 4
  • Love 4