Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Jenelle and David will never take one ounce of responsibility for the situation they are in now.  They are always the victims. She is choosing an abusive, bigoted, dog-killing, unemployed loser (and I am being kind) over her own flesh and blood. Her own babies!  And she has no shame.  I can't relate to this mindset.  I pray they never get custody again. Those children deserve so much better than these selfish psychopaths.

• Love 23

Was she drunk?

Not that that would be an excuse, but did she drink too much at the crab boil and tweet the dumbest thing she could possibly think of?

I mean, really.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, lovesnark said:

The way they spend, I don't think it'll be long before they're broke. The money they're spending on Jenelle's lawyer in the latest custody case  and the money she's throwing into that stupid brow kit is eating up any cash reserve they may have had. Add in the enormous feed bill they now have for chicken, pig, goat and god knows what else food, and money is going to disappear at warp speed. I'd bet their feed bill exceeds $500 a month. The custody case with Nathan is still happening, too. It's been postponed for a while, but is still going on.

I have 8 hennies and spend about $30 a month on their food. That doesn't include the treats I buy for them on Amazon (yes, you can buy all sorts of gross things chickens love to eat on Amazon😂) I recently purchased a 5 pound box of freeze dried 'fly grubs' for them. That's a nice way of marketing freeze dried maggots. They love them and it's an excellent source of protein for them. The price for the big box 'o maggots was about $40. It would last about 2 days with the number of chickens the swamp monsters have amassed. When you have as many chickens as they do, you'd be selling eggs to help offset the feed costs. But, we know they won't let anyone come onto THE LAND, so they're probably throwing out dozens and dozens of eggs every week. Morons............

3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Just saw this on The Ashley's twitter. This BITCH! I sure hope their social media shit is getting to the judge, CPS, the attorneys and guardian ad litems.

D98taSrXsAAn9QP.jpg-large.jpeg

Is it a thing to "not believe in divorce," but "believe in" letting your kids be taken away? If so, wha?!?!

In theory, she and UBT could separate in order for her to maintain custody of the kids and she could visit with him while the kids were at school/with their co-parents or relatives. But they didn't even consider that. She has been 100% clear that she won't leave UBT under any circumstances, even temporarily, while she's fine with living apart from the kids indefinitely and even missing once-a-week visitation with them if it's not convenient.

And neither of them gets how fucked up that is. They honestly expect "normal" people and parents to be like, "Yeah, I would never leave my husband/wife either! The kids will be fine!" Which, just... I have no words.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

Someone said a twitter hater made it. 

Dammit! This really pisses me off. The swamp monsters make themselves look bad enough. People doing shit like this gives them exactly what they want😡

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Neko said:

Was she drunk?

Not that that would be an excuse, but did she drink too much at the crab boil and tweet the dumbest thing she could possibly think of?

I mean, really.

Drunk reveals what sober conceals. Although she never hid the fact that she puts that monster first. 

• Love 6
(edited)

If Jenelle has any brains left in her head, she would think about how to provide for the children she claims to want so badly by getting an actual job, instead of trying to start a pathetic cosmetics line that will inevitably crash and burn.  Yeah, I know with all the arrests and documented drug use, she has got to be unemployable by now, but there has to be something she can do.  Scooting around DC and taking weekend business meetings to get a product going that no one will buy is a total waste of time.  Swallow your pride, and pick up a WalMart application, Jenelle. 

Edited by Neko
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Neko said:

If Jenelle has any brains left in her head, she would think about how to provide for the children she claims to want so badly by getting an actual job, instead of trying to start a pathetic cosmetics line that will inevitably crash and burn.  Yeah, I know with all the arrests and documented drug use, she has got to be unemployable by now, but there has to be something she can do.  Scooting around DC and taking weekend business meetings to get a product going that no one will buy is a total waste of time.  Swallow your pride, and pick up a WalMart application, Jenelle. 

Jenelle has no interest in getting a job, or in getting her kids back if it means she has to work a real job to support them. She and UBT are delusional, so I think they still hope/believe that they can make easy money again (makeup company, back on MTV, on some other reality show, whatever) and can get the kids back and have everything like it was in their heyday when they were making $500K+ a year, doing all the drugs they wanted, and abusing each other/the kids/the animals to their hearts' content.

Jenelle isn't really desperate to get her kids back (as evidenced by ALL of her behavior since they were removed). She says she wants them back because that's what UBT is telling her to say (for now). If he decided tomorrow that they weren't going to pursue getting any of the kids back (as he's already done with Maryssa), she would absolutely go along with it. He'd pretend it was based on some principle, not them being sociopaths, and she'd parrot that so she wouldn't "look bad," but that's about all the thought or effort she'd put into giving a fuck.

All of that to say, Jenelle would never be desperate enough to be with her kids to get a job. She's not "desperate" enough to see her kids to find a way to show up regularly for visitation. If she ever tries to get a job, it will be because she's desperate for drugs and/or desperate to hold on to her current soulmate.

• Love 18
(edited)

David Eason wasn’t happy about his day in court on Tuesday, so he took to social media to express his feelings— and threaten Nathan Griffith!

The husband of former Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans blasted Nathan on his Snapchat on Wednesday, threatening to tell secrets about Nathan and his family seemingly in retaliation for talking about David and Jenelle in court.

“Since Nathan wants to tell all the court details but only from his narcissistic point of view, I guess I will spill the beans on his horrific past with his family…on top of other things…” David wrote.

image.png.e1d301a1955d67012395b9bb8996730e.png

He did not explain what “court details” Nathan supposedly discussed, or where. (The Ashley was unable to find any new interviews given by Nathan either in the media or on video from Tuesday). He was, however, in the court room during Tuesday’s hearing, as were the other caretakers of David and Jenelle’s children: Barbara Evans (who has their daughter Ensley and Jenelle’s son Jace), and the maternal grandmother of his daughter Maryssa. 

(From what The Ashley heard, though, none of the caretakers took the stand on Tuesday.) 

David also confronted Maryssa’s grandmother after Tuesday’s hearing. On a video posted by Radar Online, David can be heard scolding Maryssa’s grandma as Maryssa walks quickly away from David. 

“Hey, I texted you about an important thing,” David tells the grandma, who replies, “Today?”

“No, yesterday,” David said, adding, “You might wanna think about that!” 

This is not the first time David has approached Nathan after court. Earlier this month, David was captured on film shouting at Nathan from a car window as he and Jenelle drove by. During that confrontation, David was upset that Nathan was talking with a cameraman.

So far, David has not indicated what he plans to “spill the beans” on in regard to Nathan, and Nathan has not responded publicly to David’s threat.

Stay tuned…

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, lovesnark said:

The way they spend, I don't think it'll be long before they're broke. The money they're spending on Jenelle's lawyer in the latest custody case  and the money she's throwing into that stupid brow kit is eating up any cash reserve they may have had. Add in the enormous feed bill they now have for chicken, pig, goat and god knows what else food, and money is going to disappear at warp speed. I'd bet their feed bill exceeds $500 a month. The custody case with Nathan is still happening, too. It's been postponed for a while, but is still going on.

I have 8 hennies and spend about $30 a month on their food. That doesn't include the treats I buy for them on Amazon (yes, you can buy all sorts of gross things chickens love to eat on Amazon😂) I recently purchased a 5 pound box of freeze dried 'fly grubs' for them. That's a nice way of marketing freeze dried maggots. They love them and it's an excellent source of protein for them. The price for the big box 'o maggots was about $40. It would last about 2 days with the number of chickens the swamp monsters have amassed. When you have as many chickens as they do, you'd be selling eggs to help offset the feed costs. But, we know they won't let anyone come onto THE LAND, so they're probably throwing out dozens and dozens of eggs every week. Morons............

Seriously - what’s with their new fucking obsession with chickens? As I think I (as you) noted before who’s eating all those eggs? Not like they’d do the right thing and donate them to a homeless shelter. They’re certainly not setting up a stand to sell them on the side of a road. Maybe they can come back to DC for our egg distribution expertise. It’s up there with our excellence in make-up distribution.🙄

I’m still going with target practice for David.👿

• Love 8
(edited)
37 minutes ago, druzy said:

Was that poor Maryssa trying to hide her face? Wasn’t sure - she’s tall for her age (I’m over 5’ 10” so was too - being tall is great at hiding those additional pesky pounds as you get older BTW).

Interesting she was at court today since that’s not where “visitation” happens? Is she the one singing like a canary? Good for her.

I can only imagine how I’d feel if my father murdered my dog (never would have happened - my father, who never had a pet growing up, was crazy indulgent about our cats and dogs). We all know that Maryssa was likely the primary caregiver for poor Nugget (and the chickens!). Likely as well at least the Roll. 

Homeschooling my ass. Hope she’s calling them out on that fallacy too.

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - her haircut looks great.
  • Love 15

Perhaps I am following Jenelle's antics too closely. While driving this morning, a truck pulling a trailer in front of me had HOMESTEADER in big letters across the back side. I immediately thought of Jenelle and the dog murderer.

• LOL 13
13 minutes ago, whydoiwatch said:

Perhaps I am following Jenelle's antics too closely. While driving this morning, a truck pulling a trailer in front of me had HOMESTEADER in big letters across the back side. I immediately thought of Jenelle and the dog murderer.

And probably took all of your self-control not to ram into it. Luckily it was truck/trailer so your survival instincts kicked in. 

Mine might not have been that great if I actually saw the abhorrent twosome riding by me on one of those fucking scooters. Thank Sweet Baby Jesus I didn’t have that option.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Can Nathan or the DA use this as evidence of tampering with a witness or trying to sway a witness? or threatening a witness? there has to be something they can charge him with on that, isn't there? At the very least, it should help keep the kids away.

• Useful 6
  • Love 11

I cannot help but applaud as these two continue to display the most tone deaf, uncaring, heinous selfishness.  Surely the judge is getting all this information, and I wonder why these continuing ambushes outside the courthouse have been allowed to go on. Idiots.Sociopaths.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

Was that poor Maryssa trying to hide her face? Wasn’t sure - she’s tall for her age (I’m over 5’ 10” so was too - being tall is great at hiding those additional pesky pounds as you get older BTW).

Interesting she was at court today since that’s not where “visitation” happens? Is she the one singing like a canary? Good for her.

I can only imagine how I’d feel if my father murdered my dog (never would have happened - my father, who never had a pet growing up, was crazy indulgent about our cats and dogs). We all know that Maryssa was likely the primary caregiver for poor Nugget (and the chickens!). Likely as well at least the Roll. 

Homeschooling my ass. Hope she’s calling them out on that fallacy too.

I like Maryssa's haircut, too. I bet that pisses DogKillerDave off. I can totally see him being one of those weird men who believe women shouldn't cut their hair. I hope Maryssa is having a good summer and is excited about being able to go to school again. I'm hoping she still has some friends around from before she was forced into indentured servitude at the swamp. Kid deserves to be a kid! Sleepovers with lots of laughing!!

• Love 21

I still can't get over how Mr Tough Guy did a 180 with the his whole "redneck hillbilly" aesthetic. He's a walking Melendez-Brother-courtroom sweater. 

(edited)
10 hours ago, druzy said:

I wonder what's in those colorful folders he's carrying.

image.thumb.png.66e6e1f4aa9f53ab1bf18a38856de2cb.png

I find it interesting that UBT is dressed appropriately for court, while Jenelle looks like she rolled out of bed and put on whatever. She doesn't even appear to be wearing makeup.

ETA: visible spanx line, no bueno!

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

I find it interesting that UBT is dressed appropriately for court, while Jenelle looks like she rolled out of bed and put on whatever. She doesn't even appear to be wearing makeup.

Yeah, and is Jenelle balding?!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Dear Jenelle, you are approaching Kail territory with those pants. Since you're not working or watching your kids, I'd run to the TJ Maxx and stock up on some better fitting khakis.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
17 hours ago, druzy said:

UBT is so exhaustingly batshit crazy. I can't imagine how awful it is for people who have to be involved with him, even Nathan. UBT has acted a fool at every.fucking.court appearance. He screams at Nathan out his car window; he accosts Maryssa's grandma over some text; he sics Jenelle on Barb to interfere with Barb feeding his toddler; he posts crazy threats on SM. I'm sure they all get tired of documenting all of this stuff, informing their lawyers/the court about it, being asked about it on SM and by paparazzi, etc., etc., etc. All because UBT is fucking insane.

• Love 21
40 minutes ago, Neko said:

Man, Jenelle has put on weight.  I normally don't like to comment on another person's body, but it's Jenelle, and she's a huge bitch, so who cares?  😛

That's the first thing I noticed. Jenelle's packed on quite a bit of weight in the last few months. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That's the first thing I noticed. Jenelle's packed on quite a bit of weight in the last few months. 

Which means she's probably wallowing in snackies because she's "managing the stress" by smoking a metric shit-ton of weed. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

I understand they are headed into court and yes, I am well aware of the dress codes and expectations but man they must be sweating their asses off.  It’s gotta be dam near 100 and humid AF.  There is such thing as appropriate summer dress clothes.  These two are just beyond dumb.  

Jenelle’s hair looks so gross.  I feel like I can smell her through the photo.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, druzy said:

I wonder what's in those colorful folders he's carrying.

image.thumb.png.66e6e1f4aa9f53ab1bf18a38856de2cb.png

Are we sure she had her tubes tied?  Because that shit better be a food baby from too much Papa John's and Oatmeal Creme Pies. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Lemur said:

Are we sure she had her tubes tied?  Because that shit better be a food baby from too much Papa John's and Oatmeal Creme Pies. 

I think she did. If Jenelle were pregnant now, I don't think they'd even be pretending to try and get their kids back. Jenelle would say the stress of appearing in court was too hard while she was pregnant, and they've got a replacement kid in the works anyways. I think Jenelle hates kids and is secretly happy to not have any at the moment or in the near future. I do not get the impression she ever wanted to be a mom, and she probably thought once she had Ensley and married David any more children were superfluous.

• Love 20
34 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I think she did. If Jenelle were pregnant now, I don't think they'd even be pretending to try and get their kids back. Jenelle would say the stress of appearing in court was too hard while she was pregnant, and they've got a replacement kid in the works anyways. I think Jenelle hates kids and is secretly happy to not have any at the moment or in the near future. I do not get the impression she ever wanted to be a mom, and she probably thought once she had Ensley and married David any more children were superfluous.

Jenelle pops out kids, because that's how she thinks she will keep which ever soulmate she is with.  That's the only reason.  Actually, keeping Jace was also a way to stick it to Barbara, but that's a different post, for a different day.

Anyway, she clearly doesn't give a shit about actually being a mom, anyone can see that.  Her kids are tools to keep men in her life, and once she loses one man, the shiny wears off the kid she had with him, and she moves onto the next dude, and the next kid.  I don't believe anything she says, so I don't know for sure if she got her tubes tied.  I do agree that if she were pregnant, she would probably use it as an excuse not to go to court, but it's not uncommon for women in Jenelle's position to get pregnant again after having their kids taken away.  I've seen it happen, often enough.  So, who really knows?

• Love 14
44 minutes ago, Neko said:

Jenelle pops out kids, because that's how she thinks she will keep which ever soulmate she is with.  That's the only reason.  Actually, keeping Jace was also a way to stick it to Barbara, but that's a different post, for a different day.

Anyway, she clearly doesn't give a shit about actually being a mom, anyone can see that.  Her kids are tools to keep men in her life, and once she loses one man, the shiny wears off the kid she had with him, and she moves onto the next dude, and the next kid.  I don't believe anything she says, so I don't know for sure if she got her tubes tied.  I do agree that if she were pregnant, she would probably use it as an excuse not to go to court, but it's not uncommon for women in Jenelle's position to get pregnant again after having their kids taken away.  I've seen it happen, often enough.  So, who really knows?

Diane Downs was pregnant when she was arrested for murder and attempted murder of her children. She went on trial for her life, and was convicted while pregnant. She delivered a little girl shortly after her conviction.

• Love 9
On 6/25/2019 at 8:57 PM, lovesnark said:

Just saw this on The Ashley's twitter. This BITCH! I sure hope their social media shit is getting to the judge, CPS, the attorneys and guardian ad litems.

D98taSrXsAAn9QP.jpg-large.jpeg

There are a lot of people who feel that “the marriage” is the foundation of the family and more important than the minor children. Statistically know that most people don’t think that’s an excuse for abuse or neglect, I cannot jive with that. Even if you aren’t the hose beast that is Jenelle. The relationship between the adults is NOT most important thing, and certainly not more important than the needs of dependent beings that didn’t ask to be here. 

If you want to always be able to put your spouse first be childfree!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

I'm with you on this.  They tried to claim David's vitiligo as a disability preventing him from paying child support.  If that were a baby she would be claiming a million different ailments related to it with the court.  The visible Spanx makes me think she knows she's gained weight and is trying to fit into something in her closet.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, smhjess said:

I'm with you on this.  They tried to claim David's vitiligo as a disability preventing him from paying child support.  If that were a baby she would be claiming a million different ailments related to it with the court.  The visible Spanx makes me think she knows she's gained weight and is trying to fit into something in her closet.

I'm in the she did have a tubal camp. If she was pregnant, she'd be whining non stop about how she's so stressed, dude, and it's making her a high risk pregnancy, dude. I also think he would be shouting from the rooftops how horrible all this stress is for his pregnant babe 🤮 She's just been eating biscuits and gravy and swilling Corona non stop. It looks like she must have gone to Target or Walmart last night and bought some new clothes in a larger size. She doesn't look too bad here (this is from Radar from today) with the exception of the shoes. Guess she changed the clunky boots for strappy, more classier court heels.

D-E59oYXsAAgLj5.png-large.png

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
(edited)

It occurred to me that it would be WAY too soon for Jenelle to get pregnant and look pregnant in this time frame, lol.  I forget exactly when the kids were liberated, but it hasn't been that long.  More likely, Jenelle just isn't eating well or exercising, and her metabolism is changing.  Isn't she almost 30?  Things start to slow down, at that point.  The shift happened for me in my late 20's, so it's possible.

She is still a swamp cooze, though. 😛

Edited by Neko
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

I was watching an old episode of Deadly Women today and one of the stories involved a grandmother who was raising her four grandchildren and, whilst she treated the oldest and the youngest like royalty, she abused the middle two. They mentioned that an abuser tends to single out one child, in this case two, and abuse that child; it reminded  me of UBT and poor, little Kaiser.  

Edited by christie
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, Neko said:

It occurred to me that it would be WAY too soon for Jenelle to get pregnant and look pregnant in this time frame, lol.  I forget exactly when the kids were liberated, but it hasn't been that long.  More likely, Jenelle just isn't eating well or exercising, and her metabolism is changing.  Isn't she almost 30?  Things start to slow down, at that point.  The shift happened for me in my late 20's, so it's possible.

She is still a swamp cooze, though. 😛

I believe she's 27. The only time she ate well and exercised was when she was with Nathan and you could see it. As she always does, she morphed into whatever her soulmate of the week was. Since she hooked up with the psycho, she's morphed into a fried and covered in gravy  food eating, beer swilling swamp cooze . Shortly after they moved into casa swamp, she was whining and bitching to UBT about her body and not being able to go to the gym because of the kids. You could tell he was sick and tired of listening to her piss and moan and he told her to just go to the fucking gym. Of course, she didn't go because she can't do anything by herself.

38 minutes ago, christie said:

I was watching an old episode of Deadly Somen today and one of the stories involved a grandmother who was raising her four grandchildren and, whilst she treated the oldest and the youngest like royalty, she abused the middle two. They mentioned that an abuser tends to single out one child, in this case two, and abuse that child; it reminded  me of UBT and poor, little Kaiser.  

Kaiser looks exactly like Nathan and we all know how jealous UBT is of Nathan, so poor Kaiser was the target of all that hatred. I remember thinking how weird it was that UBT latched onto Kaiser and was so possessive of him the instant he got with Jenelle. The day Barb came over when Jenelle wouldn't come out of her room and UBT was holding Kaiser and referred to him as 'his kid' and 'his house' really gave me the creeps. It was like he wanted to mold him into a mini UBT and when Kaiser had the nerve to have his own personality, he hated him.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

There are a lot of people who feel that “the marriage” is the foundation of the family and more important than the minor children. Statistically know that most people don’t think that’s an excuse for abuse or neglect, I cannot jive with that. Even if you aren’t the hose beast that is Jenelle. The relationship between the adults is NOT most important thing, and certainly not more important than the needs of dependent beings that didn’t ask to be here. 

If you want to always be able to put your spouse first be childfree!

It’s a fake tweet. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Thanks for letting me know. As stupid and scary things they’ve said and done it was very believable. 

I totally did not realize that either until it was pointed out earlier. I haven't been on Twitter lately so  it looked real as heck to me. I could hear JanHell sayin just that too. 

• Love 8
(edited)

EXCLUSIVES, TEEN MOM 2

EXCLUSIVE! This is Why MTV Employees Probably Won’t Testify in Jenelle Evans’ & David Eason’s Custody Case; Plus the Reason ‘Teen Mom 2’ Footage Won’t Be Used in Court

10 HOURS AGO by THE ASHLEY

“I’m just trying to forget my time on The Land! With enough wine, I can almost sleep through the night now!”

There have been plenty of people from Jenelle Evans‘ and David Eason‘s pasts showing up to testify in their ongoing battle to win back custody of their kids. While everyone from Jenelle’s mom Barbara, to David’s ex-wife Whitney Johnson, to the kids’ teachers have made appearances, there has been no one from one very important part of Jenelle’s life: MTV.

Many fans have wondered why Jenelle’s former Teen Mom 2 producers have not been called to testify in the case, as they were present and in the home (and on The Land) for years, witnessing many interactions between Jenelle, David and their assorted kids.

The Ashley spoke to several sources to find out why MTV producers such as Kristen Schylinski or Larry Musnik have not taken the stand.

“There are a lot of people who have been summoned as witnesses, but so far no one from MTV has been called to testify,” one source tells The Ashley. 

According to The Ashley’s behind-the-scenes MTV sources, there have been attempts in the past (not relating to Jenelle or this custody case) to serve producers/crew, but the MTV workers have strict orders on what to do if someone attempts to serve them in order to get them to testify.

“We are told not to accept anything,” one source tells The Ashley. “They have told us in the past that we are not accept or even touch the paperwork. All we can [tell the person trying to serve the papers] is that they have to go through Viacom lawyers. That’s it. And this is for our own protection, too.”

“We were literally told, ‘Put your hands in your pockets if you see someone coming and do not accept any paperwork,'” the source added. “They would make it hard for them, and make them go through a long legal process [in order to get producers/crew to testify]. It could happen, but they would not be able to do it easily.”

“Everyone at MTV loves us, dude

The Ashley’s source added that, during their battle for custody a few years back, Corey Simms‘ lawyer attempted to have several of Leah Messer‘s producers served in order to get them to testify that she was an unfit mother, based on things they had seen happen while they were in her home. However, the producers did not accept the papers and Viacom put a stop to it and they did not testify.

From what The Ashley has been told, though, there have been no attempts (from either side) to have any of Jenelle’s ‘Teen Mom 2’ producers or crew members served for this case. 

“But there are plenty of other people who have been informed that they will be called to testify in the near future,” one of 

Fans have also wondered if raw footage that was taken by the ‘Teen Mom 2’ film crews could be used to help (or hinder) Jenelle and David’s case. The source stated that this is very unlikely to happen.

“It really can’t be used in court because, even though it’s ‘raw’ footage, it’s still considered ‘altered’ technically, because we [as the producers and crew] decided when we hit record and when we hit stop,” the source said.

Footage that did make it on the show is also pretty much useless in court.

“Unless a crime was literally committed on camera, like with Amber [Portwood assaulting Gary Shirley in front of their daughter back in Season 1], the episode footage can’t be used. 

Way back in 2015, Corey ran into problems when he tried to use footage from ‘Teen Mom 2’ in his court battle with Leah to show her poor parenting. The judge in the case threw the footage out. 

“Legally, Corey can’t use the footage from the show against Leah, no matter how damning,” the insider told The Ashley at the time. “Nothing in the show can be used in court by parties that have signed contracts. The reason is because in the contracts it says that MTV has the right to portray things however they want.”

In other words, MTV is forthcoming that the show may be edited to make it look like a situation is worse (or better) than it is in reality.

“Dude, that’s what I’ve been tellin’ you guys! It’s all MTV’s fault!”

Report this ad

“The contracts state that the show may not depict a whole truth,” the 2015 inside source told The Ashley. “So when Corey tried [to use the episodes] as evidence in court, the judge said no right off the bat.”

Jenelle and David will be back in court on Friday, and The Ashley will update when she has more information.

RELATED STORY: Former ‘Teen Mom 2’ Star David Eason Threatens to Expose Nathan Griffith’s Family Secrets After Claiming Nathan Told “All the Court Details”

From the Ashley this morning.

Edited by blubld43
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

We were literally told, ‘Put your hands in your pockets if you see someone coming and do not accept any paperwork,'” the source added. “They would make it hard for them, and make them go through a long legal process [in order to get producers/crew to testify]. It could happen, but they would not be able to do it easily.

Corporate MTV is an amoral shit hive. And the producers willing to go along with this edict are nearly as bad.