Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
DangerousMinds

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Recommended Posts

I didn't think she could sink lower than her house but this MFB turns DOWN visitation ?!!!! 

She is beyond damaged. So did she Uber her skanky ass back to The Land or just score in the parking lot? 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, FairyDusted said:

I didn't think she could sink lower than her house but this MFB turns DOWN visitation ?!!!! 

She is beyond damaged. So did she Uber her skanky ass back to The Land or just score in the parking lot? 

She was waiting for dog killer in the car. She'd already faked being sick and left the courthouse when that video of him was made. There is an article on Radar and pics of them in the car together before they left.

  • Like 10
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post

Yet ANOTHER example of how they can't even fake being "normal." ANYONE who thought of her/himself as a decent parent (whether others agreed or not) would be ABSOLUTELY FRANTIC with worry over how their young children's removal from their home was affecting the kids. They would be up all night worrying about whether the kids were being cared for properly, what the kids understood about what was happening, how traumatic being ripped from their home was for the kids, etc., etc. OBVIOUSLY, parents in that situation would crawl over broken glass, miss chemotherapy sessions, etc., etc. to visit their kids. But Jenelle "isn't feeling well," so she's fine with not seeing her kids for 4+ days. Days during which, according to their narrative, their 2-year-old, who has lived in their loving home since birth, is being kept from her wonderful parents.

But you can't even look at the situation in the light of what decent parents would do if their kids were "unfairly" taken away, because the first thing any even semi-decent parent would do is NOT CHOOSE THEIR DOG-KILLING SPOUSE OVER THEIR KIDS in the first place.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Yet ANOTHER example of how they can't even fake being "normal." ANYONE who thought of her/himself as a decent parent (whether others agreed or not) would be ABSOLUTELY FRANTIC with worry over how their young children's removal from their home was affecting the kids. They would be up all night worrying about whether the kids were being cared for properly, what the kids understood about what was happening, how traumatic being ripped from their home was for the kids, etc., etc. OBVIOUSLY, parents in that situation would crawl over broken glass, miss chemotherapy sessions, etc., etc. to visit their kids. But Jenelle "isn't feeling well," so she's fine with not seeing her kids for 4+ days. Days during which, according to their narrative, their 2-year-old, who has lived in their loving home since birth, is being kept from her wonderful parents.

But you can't even look at the situation in the light of what decent parents would do if their kids were "unfairly" taken away, because the first thing any even semi-decent parent would do is NOT CHOOSE THEIR DOG-KILLING SPOUSE OVER THEIR KIDS in the first place.

It’s not fucking normal to murder your family dog. Especially a 15-lb very desirable breed one that would have gotten snapped up in a hot minute from a Frenchie rescue. 

Poor Old Yeller and Cujo excepted. I’m an old Stephen King fan - Cujo taking on an unarmed David would be awesome. 

I assume Nugget had his rabies shots. 

How does thundercunt rationalize this to herself? It boggles my mind.

Edited by Jennifersdc · Reason: ETA for the younger posters - Cujo was a 150 lb+ St Bernard
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

UBT's jacket looks like he got it in a thrift store.

I chuckled, it's almost like he borrowed one out of Jace's closet. Moron can't control himself, can't spring for a suit that fits....

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

The Ashley said someone from the family testified today in court and she's not going to say anything else. I respect her for not putting the kids out there. I think Mayrssa's statement was read in court by her guardian ad litem. It had to be something pretty bad about Thundercunt to make her pull her usual fake sick routine. I wonder if she ran out of the courthouse like she does from the MTV set? 

Edited by lovesnark
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

I didn't think she could sink lower than her house but this MFB turns DOWN visitation ?!!!! 

She is beyond damaged. So did she Uber her skanky ass back to The Land or just score in the parking lot? 

Courthouses are often in less than optimum areas; as much as they've been in court cumulatively, I'm sure they know every dope house for miles around.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Jennifersdc said:

How does thundercunt rationalize this to herself? It boggles my mind.

Jenelle doesn't do the work of rationalizing anything. She's sociopathic. She doesn't give a fuck about anything but satisfying her own immediate needs. "Growth" for her is developing some awareness of how she can serve her medium- or long-term needs as well. So, in her mind, she's "doing good" to choose a "soulmate" like UBT because he doesn't cheat on her and (after countless disastrous relationships with guys who did cheat on her) she's learned that being with a cheater is problematic for her. She doesn't give a fuck about her kids, so her thinking around her kids in finding a "soulmate" only extends to getting someone who will do the basic care and feeding so she doesn't have to. She'd probably be pretty relieved if she could find a "soulmate" who would commit to her without wanting any kids in their lives.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Cheating does seem to be the only thing she won't tolerate in her soulmates. Everything else is a-okay. As long as she can lay on her ass while they do everything, she's fine with them beating her kids, beating and shooting her dog, you name it.

If the planets align, every deity in the cosmos is in unison and they don't get the kids back, I can see the dog killer leaving her because he has this twisted need to dominate a family. Since she can't have any more kids, he'll move on to someone fertile and/or someone with kids he can terrorize. Dominating her isn't enough for him, he needs to terrorize children into becoming what he thinks are miniature versions of himself.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Cheating does seem to be the only thing she won't tolerate in her soulmates. Everything else is a-okay. As long as she can lay on her ass while they do everything, she's fine with them beating her kids, beating and shooting her dog, you name it.

If the planets align, every deity in the cosmos is in unison and they don't get the kids back, I can see the dog killer leaving her because he has this twisted need to dominate a family. Since she can't have anymore kids, he'll move on to someone fertile and/or someone with kids he can terrorize. Dominating her isn't enough for him, he needs to terrorize children into becoming what he thinks are miniature versions of himself.

Personally, I question whether Jenelle really had a tubal ligation. Whether she did or not, I think that her appeal for UBT will be significantly diminished now that she's lost her job/ability to get him a job with MTV. Without MTV, UBT will most likely have to support Jenelle since she has pretty much no earning power (outside of maybe exotic dancing/porn). With no kids for him to exercise his ownership/dominance over and no money to provide him with Land, toys, and a work-free life, I'm not sure what Jenelle's appeal would be for him. If he has to work to support himself/his family, I don't see why he wouldn't opt for someone fertile, without the taint of multiple CPS investigations/child removals, and able/willing to be a good housewife (vs. him being a househusband). Who wants to work full-time to support his spouse (and her dubious health issues) only to come home to perform all the domestic tasks as well?

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

The Ashley said someone from the family testified today in court and she's not going to say anything else. I respect her for not putting the kids out there. I think Mayrssa's statement was read in court by her guardian ad litem. It had to be something pretty bad about Thundercunt to make her pull her usual fake sick routine. I wonder if she ran out of the courthouse like she does from the MTV set? 

TheAshley sort of bugs me, lording her info over everyone.  She didn't have to say that she knows who testified.  She likes that she has info we can't have.  She has done this before. 

I don't need to know who it was who testified - we can all assume it was someone who really angered Jenelle, enough for her to feel "sick" and bail from the courtroom.

  • Like 9
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

TheAshley sort of bugs me, lording her info over everyone.  She didn't have to say that she knows who testified.  She likes that she has info we can't have.  She has done this before. 

I don't need to know who it was who testified - we can all assume it was someone who really angered Jenelle, enough for her to feel "sick" and bail from the courtroom.

In her defense, she didn't say that in her article. Someone asked her in the twitter comments and she said she wouldn't disclose the info. At the beginning of this court stuff, she said she wouldn't divulge info about the kids. But, she did say if other outlets started reporting about things the kids said that she would comment on it.

  • Like 9
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thundercunt's "team" drained the remainer of her money with promises of a makeup empire. Hopefully the attorney's got paid upfront, otherwise the only form of payment they will receive is in the form of a swamp.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I don't watch this show, I am just here for the details of what is going on.  That baby Kaiser had switch marks??  OMG.  I actually don't think it is an appropriate punishment regardless of age but he is little!

I know @BLUBLD already answered you. But, I'll elaborate on the details. After they discovered the marks and Kaiser told them UBT did it, they called the police and CPS. The police said it was a CPS matter, so Nathan called them repeatedly and no one would return his call. On Sunday, they were supposed to give Kaiser back to the swamp monsters and they were afraid for him, so Nathan called the police again. The responding officer told them he would vouch for them and not to return the child. The police contacted CPS in SC and SC contacted NC. NC did an 'investigation' and after a couple days, Nathan was ordered to return Kaiser. Jenelle claimed the marks were from a water slide at daycare. When the swamp monsters went to pick him up, UBT filmed the whole thing live on Instagram. He stood at the edge of Doris's yard and said horrible things about her and Nathan while he waved his gun around. It was so sad and disgusting!

  • Like 3
  • Sad 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Thundercunt's "team" drained the remainer of her money with promises of a makeup empire. Hopefully the attorney's got paid upfront, otherwise the only form of payment they will receive is in the form of a swamp.

That's hilarious! It cracks me up that someone with the worst brows ever, whether they're done up or natural, they look like shit, is shilling a brow kit that Benefit did a couple years ago😂 I hope she spent her last dollar on it.

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Jenelle refused to see the kids she allegedly wants back because she isn't feeling well? What the heck did she do at home with them when she didn't feel well? Lock them in their rooms (or outside) and ignore them? Sadly that is probably what she did. She is pathetic and I pray the judge sees how selfish and unworthy she and David are to have custody of those poor children.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, starfire said:

Jenelle refused to see the kids she allegedly wants back because she isn't feeling well? What the heck did she do at home with them when she didn't feel well? Lock them in their rooms (or outside) and ignore them? Sadly that is probably what she did. She is pathetic and I pray the judge sees how selfish and unworthy she and David are to have custody of those poor children.

Remember when she had a dangerous car chase with Nathan, refusing to take Kaiser? That's  right up there with pulling a loaded gun on a stranger in a road rage incident. Now we can add the dog killing. If there was a contest for Jenelle's top 10 WTF moments, those would be my top 3.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Since it wasn't mentioned why/whether UBT opted not to visit with the kids either, can we assume that he wasn't allowed visitation? That would explain why Jenelle opted out as well. I could totally see him insisting that if he's not allowed to see the kids, she shouldn't either and maybe their lawyer told them it would look extra bad for her to admit that that was the reason and convinced her to go with the "not feeling well" story instead. Though that's disgusting and pathetic, it's slightly better than, "My psycho husband, who killed our dog and caused all of this upheaval for our kids, doesn't want me to visit the kids if he can't visit too (due to his bad behavior on multiple supervised visits)."

  • Like 16
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Jenelle is an enigma wrapped up in contradictions with whole lot of bat shit crazy thrown in for good measure.     The health and well being of the children should come before anything. I have a sinking feeling that something bad is going to happen to these two. ass-clowns.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

Remember when she had a dangerous car chase with Nathan, refusing to take Kaiser? That's  right up there with pulling a loaded gun on a stranger in a road rage incident. Now we can add the dog killing. If there was a contest for Jenelle's top 10 WTF moments, those would be my top 3.

Can I play? For me it's her complete lack of maternal instincts, so many wtf moments when Kaiser was a baby. Even as far back as Jace's birth, when she just kinda went "hey bud", like she got a new goldfish.

She's an empty person, there's no real potential for growth, or change for the better. I pray the judge sees this.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Since it wasn't mentioned why/whether UBT opted not to visit with the kids either, can we assume that he wasn't allowed visitation? That would explain why Jenelle opted out as well. I could totally see him insisting that if he's not allowed to see the kids, she shouldn't either and maybe their lawyer told them it would look extra bad for her to admit that that was the reason and convinced her to go with the "not feeling well" story instead. Though that's disgusting and pathetic, it's slightly better than, "My psycho husband, who killed our dog and caused all of this upheaval for our kids, doesn't want me to visit the kids if he can't visit too (due to his bad behavior on multiple supervised visits)."

I think you're right concerning David not being permitted to see the children due to his behavior at past visits, but nothing would hold me back from seeing my children even if the lawyer said it would "look bad" for David. In my opinion,  it looks worse for Jenelle to put her psycho husband before seeing her kids, especially for four days. 

Ensely and likely Kaiser, are probably confused by what's going on and need reassurance--a "normal" parent would want to see them no matter what to tell them that everything is going to be OK. But of course we're talking about Jenelle and David, so nothing is "normal."

  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Tatum said:

Not disputing this, but where did you find this information? The original account I read was that he broke into his girlfriend's apartment while she was sleeping, she woke up and he was on top of her, choking her, and her roommate came in the room to help her before calling the police.

I couldn't find any updates to this online, and as of 2018, per The Ashley, this investigation was still ongoing (believe it occurred in 2016).

With pleasure. And since I’m super bored right now, so I will find some receipts for you. Maybe I can even be an assistant for theAshley,...did I out-scoop the sCooper? 

——

It came out on Jessica’s Facebook after Nathan was arrested that she had overly exaggerated the incident. The girlfriend’s roommate was talking trash on Facebook about Nathan, and one of Nathan’s friends jumped in to defend him who also was there the night of. Nathan didn’t break into the house, he was spending the night and they got into a fight. Her room mates and some friends were all in the apartment, and they had all just come back from a night out.  They all came home together. A bunch of them were passed out in the living room. Turns out, they were both drunk that night, and it was well known in their circle that Jessica instigated a lot of their physical altercations. She is strong, Cross Fit gal and would punch him and hit him incessantly, esp in the junk. Jessica was annoyed with Nathan drinking so much and his drunken antics. She went to the room to take a shower and go to bed. He stayed in the living room doing more shots and talking to his bros. Later on, he goes to her room. He wanted to have drunken sex that night, she didn’t want him to touch her cos she had gone through his phone while he was in the other room and thought he had been talking to another girl and was pissed. She threw jabs and kicked him in the balls. He was trying to protect himself. The fight escalated. They were fighting/wrestling, and it got dirty. The roomies/friends broke them up, and it was so loud that someone had called in the police. She lied and came up with that whole strangling/burglary story because she was still mad at him for ‘cheating’ on her. He really did have a type. Crazy. 

Because of Nathan’s previous history, he was arrested on the spot, and thrown in jail. He bonded out  and got his lawyer involved. Anyway, the cops investigated the whole thing, interviewed everyone, and the truth came out. Jessica felt bad later on and apologized to Nathan but his reputation was already destroyed. Needless to say, they broke up. The case was dismissed and all charges dropped. Too bad Nathan will always be known as a girlfriend strangler, unfortunately. 

The case was dismissed January 2018, but then he got arrested again in February 2018 when he forgot to put the gas handle back in the pump, and drove away yanking it off. A lot of news sources conflate the two cases (he has a lot of cases, but still not as much as Janelle). The attendant told him it was okay, that his insurance would get billed, but he left the scene cos he didn’t have his wallet on him. Cops nailed it as a Public Fixtures Destruction and he got charged again. That one is still pending, but will probably have fines and community service. For Kaiser’s sake, I hope it gets quickly resolved with no jail time. Ashley his current girlfriend seems like a really great gal and they seem happy together. I hope Nathan keeps his head on right and keeps progressing. 

How did I find out before theAshley? Well, my spirit guides told me🥴...actually truthfully, I’m a nut for the justice system and like seeing how it all plays out in the end. I enjoy research and have time on my hands. I started on the gossip rags and on Facebook. Once I heard Nathan saying the case was disposed on the show and again on a podcast, I did a search in the SC judicial system page, Horry Country (where he lives), and it popped right up. Scrolled through a few links, process of deduction, and here you go...

Nathan talked about it on the TeenMom show, and then again on a podcast. Most people don’t believe him when he says it got dismissed. I wasn't that hard to find if you know where to look. I uploaded the pix here if you don’t have time to do the search yourself. 

https://www2.greenvillecounty.org/SCJD/PublicIndex/PISearch.aspx to do the search yourself

https://photos.app.goo.gl/X5HyuXWGdGeM46Ck6 images of my search show that case and other brushes with Nathan and the law. 

https://starcasm.net/nathan-griffith-says-ex-jessica-attacked-him-often-once-kicked-me-in-the-privates-and-caused-my-penis-to-bleed/ this is the post the sent me down the rabbit hole in search of more details and the truth

Anyway, enjoy. I’m off to bed. 

  • Like 16
  • Useful 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone want to hazard a guess what is happening on the Land this weekend? It’s just Janelle and David...no kids, no MTV cameras, no one to feed, and no one to yell at but each other. Will they blaze the weekend away, or go out and try to act like nothing Is Wrong? 

Its just the two of them now. Their drugs. And their demons. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Spiderella2 said:

Its just the two of them now. Their drugs. And their demons. 

David over a loud speaker: Jenelle time to drink the KoolAid << Reference to Jim Jones and the Guyana massacre.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

The case was dismissed January 2018, but then he got arrested again in February 2018 when he forgot to put the gas handle back in the pump, and drove away yanking it off. A lot of news sources conflate the two cases (he has a lot of cases, but still not as much as Janelle). The attendant told him it was okay, that his insurance would get billed, but he left the scene cos he didn’t have his wallet on him. Cops nailed it as a Public Fixtures Destruction and he got charged again. That one is still pending, but will probably have fines and community service. For Kaiser’s sake, I hope it gets quickly resolved with no jail time. 

Ha! I did that once (it will never happen again). After a 12 hour drive from DC to our family beach house in St Augustine FL (drive cause my dogs love the beach and I take them with me in general whenever possible). Was less than two miles from the house when I literally had no gas. 

It was a mess (including the little dent in my then new expensive car). I immediately went into the station to report. The teenager in charge was confused. I offered to give him my license and insurance information but he told me it was fine and he’d take care of it (hopefully he shut off the pump at least). 

As I’ve said before - it’s a sad state of affairs when Nathan is Thundercunt’s best “soulmate” ever. I’m rooting for him to get his shit together.

It’s quite a juxtaposition - Nathan’s a combat Marine who obviously experienced bad shit during his tours of duty, while Psycho Dog Killer is a pussy that just likes to carry a gun on his hip at all times. I’d say send him to Afghanistan if he’s so tough and concerned about his “rights” - but I wouldn’t wish him on my worst enemy.

Where’s Cujo when you need him?

Edited by Jennifersdc · Reason: Minor
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Christina87 said:

David's attire ALMOST looks snazzy, until you get to his hands, which are the color of death. I actually recoiled a little when I saw them! He looks like the living dead, or a member of the Addams Family. Not a court appropriate appearance for either of them. But again, what do you expect from Jenelle?

David's hands look like that because he has vitiligo.  What's he supposed to do, wear gloves?  Can you imagine the reaction if he'd done that to cover up his not-appropriate-for-court-appearance skin? 

The jacket, to me, looks like he was going for the skinny-clothes look that hipsters like, without understanding that it's not just a matter of wearing something that's too small for you. 

.

2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Even as far back as Jace's birth, when she just kinda went "hey bud", like she got a new goldfish.

And that's why it's so tragic that Barb chose to keep Jenelle in Jace's life just because Barb wanted Jenelle in her life.  From the very beginning, Jenelle didn't give a shit about Jace and there was zero benefit to him from having her around. 

.

On 5/23/2019 at 7:52 AM, queenbee24 said:

Lastly, I know it irritates people that Barb "let" Jenelle see Jace. She had no choice. Well, she had no LEGAL choice, she could have run I guess but that would have made it way, way worse on Jace.

She wouldn't have had to run.  Barb could have just held firm on any of the many times she kicked Jenelle out of the house way back when Jace was still a baby. 

It's possible that Jenelle would have fought to get Jace back just to spite Barb (since we know she wouldn't have done it because she actually wanted to take care of him), but I think it's more likely, from what we know of Jenelle, that she would have just gone on her merry way. 

Tragic for Barb, since she so desperately needs to have Jenelle in her life, but less tragic for Jace than what's gone on over the last ten years.  Barb chose herself (and Jenelle) over Jace, which is her right; I just don't happen to agree with it.

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I don't watch this show, I am just here for the details of what is going on.  That baby Kaiser had switch marks??  OMG.  I actually don't think it is an appropriate punishment regardless of age but he is little!

12 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I know @BLUBLD already answered you. But, I'll elaborate on the details. After they discovered the marks and Kaiser told them UBT did it, they called the police and CPS. The police said it was a CPS matter, so Nathan called them repeatedly and no one would return his call. On Sunday, they were supposed to give Kaiser back to the swamp monsters and they were afraid for him, so Nathan called the police again. The responding officer told them he would vouch for them and not to return the child. The police contacted CPS in SC and SC contacted NC. NC did an 'investigation' and after a couple days, Nathan was ordered to return Kaiser. Jenelle claimed the marks were from a water slide at daycare. When the swamp monsters went to pick him up, UBT filmed the whole thing live on Instagram. He stood at the edge of Doris's yard and said horrible things about her and Nathan while he waved his gun around. It was so sad and disgusting!

@Lovesnark you have the best memory!

Here's the live instagram

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Thundercunt is posting pictures from years ago

image.png.90e84185073b916c04e52942681d09e8.png

She's standing by the Murderer

image.png.7c5db8ef8550153ac0bc01d359cf1167.png

Yes she has evolved- into a more despicable excuse of a human being

image.png.bcfb8302159e9a866d8b4bffd4873222.png

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

She wouldn't have had to run.  Barb could have just held firm on any of the many times she kicked Jenelle out of the house way back when Jace was still a baby. 

It's possible that Jenelle would have fought to get Jace back just to spite Barb (since we know she wouldn't have done it because she actually wanted to take care of him), but I think it's more likely, from what we know of Jenelle, that she would have just gone on her merry way. 

I don't disagree that Barb has given Jenelle too many chances and enables/is somewhat codependent with her. However, I was under the impression, correct me if I'm wrong, that Jenelle had Jace spending weekenda with her because it was legally mandated. Would Jenelle have gone her merry way and left Jace alone, if Barb had put her foot down? Maybe-for awhile. Jenelle wants what she wants when she wants it, just because she is petty, spiteful, and possessive. 

I think it is really easy to judge Barb and say she should've/shouldn't have done this, that and the other, without being in her shoes. At the end of the day, Jenelle is still her kid, and I would guess, not having been in her situation, it is tough to just wash your hands of your child, fuck up though they are. 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

Does anyone want to hazard a guess what is happening on the Land this weekend? It’s just Janelle and David...no kids, no MTV cameras, no one to feed, and no one to yell at but each other. Will they blaze the weekend away, or go out and try to act like nothing Is Wrong? 

Its just the two of them now. Their drugs. And their demons. 

My guess is they're swilling Corona, hitting the bong every few minutes, maybe snorting some coke/smoking some meth/eating pills and acting like it's just another long weekend at the swamp. If they're able to bribe any fake friends to come over, they'll have a fire, bbq and hang in the pool. Who am I kidding? Every day is a fucking long weekend for those two evil losers. Until the money is gone................

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

However, I was under the impression, correct me if I'm wrong, that Jenelle had Jace spending weekenda with her because it was legally mandated.

Right, in recent years.  But back at the beginning, Barb was calling the shots when it came to Jace being around Jenelle; nobody made her do it.  And that established a relationship between Jace and Jenelle, which later on could form the basis for a court order that Jenelle have visitation. 

.

Quote

I think it is really easy to judge Barb and say she should've/shouldn't have done this, that and the other, without being in her shoes. At the end of the day, Jenelle is still her kid, and I would guess, not having been in her situation, it is tough to just wash your hands of your child, fuck up though they are. 

No doubt, but what she did was pick Jenelle (and herself) over Jace, and I think she had a higher duty to Jace than to Jenelle or herself.  Mileage varies on that, though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I still don't believe they will lose their kids.  These two assholes are like Teflon.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Right, in recent years.  But back at the beginning, Barb was calling the shots when it came to Jace being around Jenelle; nobody made her do it.  And that established a relationship between Jace and Jenelle, which later on could form the basis for a court order that Jenelle have visitation. 

The court was always calling the shots when it came to Jace being around Jenelle.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

@StatisticalOutlier we haven’t agreed on certain things regarding Jenelle/Barb (and have agreed on others) but I understand what you’re trying to say (please correct me if I’m wrong):

After Barb got custody of Jace she was giving Jenelle a chance to “straighten up and fly right”, all she asked was she go to school and watch Jace during Barb’s Saturday shift so she wouldn’t have to pay a sitter (these were the conditions of Jenelle living under her roof). The second Jenelle stole from Barb (we all remember when she took her credit card and ran off with Keiffer), Barb should’ve had Jenelle’s things on the street and cut off contact with a statement of “when you’re clean/sober for 6 months you can email and let me know, when it’s been a year THEN we can talk about you visiting Jace.” Had Barb done that before the TM2 money got big, and Jenelle had not developed a pattern of visiting with Jace, I think jenelle would’ve lost interest in Jace. BUT there still would’ve been the TM2 money and I don’t think the courts would’ve denied Jenelle visitation had she asked for it. I also think Barb had no way of knowing the TM2 money would last so long and be so lucrative, but I absolutely believe she misstepped here. I criticize her for that misstep but a lesser person would’ve kicked both Jenelle and Jace out (and I wouldn’t have blamed them) and who knows what would’ve happened to Jace in that instance.

Barb may have thought Jenelle was like her older sister Ashley, Ashley has needed Barb’s help when she’s been unemployed and money during custody battles but she’s never bailed on her son or expected Barb to raise him. Barb isn’t raising Jace’s cousin- she watches him sometimes to help Ashley out financially, but Ashley and her ex have shared custody now. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, BrianJ1962 said:

Jenelle is an enigma wrapped up in contradictions with whole lot of bat shit crazy thrown in for good measure.     The health and well being of the children should come before anything. I have a sinking feeling that something bad is going to happen to these two. ass-clowns.

Jenelle is 10 pounds of crazy in a 5 pound bag.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, MargeGunderson said:

Jenelle is 10 pounds of crazy in a 5 pound bag.

I remember hearing that line in Leverage, I believe Elliot called Parker that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, BrianJ1962 said:

I remember hearing that line in Leverage, I believe Elliot called Parker that.

You got it! That saying comes in very handy.

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, druzy said:

The court was always calling the shots when it came to Jace being around Jenelle.

It wasn't my impression that they had court-ordered visitation back when Jace was a baby.  My recollection is that it was more like Jenelle would be around Jace because they were living in the same house, and whenever Barb would kick Jenelle out, it was up to Barb whether Jenelle saw Jace or not.

.

55 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

The second Jenelle stole from Barb (we all remember when she took her credit card and ran off with Keiffer), Barb should’ve had Jenelle’s things on the street and cut off contact with a statement of “when you’re clean/sober for 6 months you can email and let me know, when it’s been a year THEN we can talk about you visiting Jace.” Had Barb done that before the TM2 money got big, and Jenelle had not developed a pattern of visiting with Jace, I think jenelle would’ve lost interest in Jace. BUT there still would’ve been the TM2 money and I don’t think the courts would’ve denied Jenelle visitation had she asked for it.

I can't say I agree with you that Jenelle would have lost interest in Jace, but only because there was no interest to lose.  She certainly didn't care about him when he was born, and any interest she eventually developed was because Barb made it happen, instead of doing what would have been best for both Jace and Jenelle (but not herself, because Jenelle would have been estranged from her).

I really, truly wish she had done as you suggested.  Oh, and followed through, of course, which is not her strong point.  I think the outcome might have been very different.  Jenelle might have complied, which would have been good for everyone involved, or she might have just drifted away, which would at least be good for Jace.  What eventually did happen is not good for Jace, and he's the one I really care about in this tragic triangle.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Giant Misfit

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×