Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

TheAshley sort of bugs me, lording her info over everyone.  She didn't have to say that she knows who testified.  She likes that she has info we can't have.  She has done this before. 

I don't need to know who it was who testified - we can all assume it was someone who really angered Jenelle, enough for her to feel "sick" and bail from the courtroom.

In her defense, she didn't say that in her article. Someone asked her in the twitter comments and she said she wouldn't disclose the info. At the beginning of this court stuff, she said she wouldn't divulge info about the kids. But, she did say if other outlets started reporting about things the kids said that she would comment on it.

• Love 11

Thundercunt's "team" drained the remainer of her money with promises of a makeup empire. Hopefully the attorney's got paid upfront, otherwise the only form of payment they will receive is in the form of a swamp.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I don't watch this show, I am just here for the details of what is going on.  That baby Kaiser had switch marks??  OMG.  I actually don't think it is an appropriate punishment regardless of age but he is little!

I know @BLUBLD already answered you. But, I'll elaborate on the details. After they discovered the marks and Kaiser told them UBT did it, they called the police and CPS. The police said it was a CPS matter, so Nathan called them repeatedly and no one would return his call. On Sunday, they were supposed to give Kaiser back to the swamp monsters and they were afraid for him, so Nathan called the police again. The responding officer told them he would vouch for them and not to return the child. The police contacted CPS in SC and SC contacted NC. NC did an 'investigation' and after a couple days, Nathan was ordered to return Kaiser. Jenelle claimed the marks were from a water slide at daycare. When the swamp monsters went to pick him up, UBT filmed the whole thing live on Instagram. He stood at the edge of Doris's yard and said horrible things about her and Nathan while he waved his gun around. It was so sad and disgusting!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Thundercunt's "team" drained the remainer of her money with promises of a makeup empire. Hopefully the attorney's got paid upfront, otherwise the only form of payment they will receive is in the form of a swamp.

That's hilarious! It cracks me up that someone with the worst brows ever, whether they're done up or natural, they look like shit, is shilling a brow kit that Benefit did a couple years ago😂 I hope she spent her last dollar on it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14

Jenelle refused to see the kids she allegedly wants back because she isn't feeling well? What the heck did she do at home with them when she didn't feel well? Lock them in their rooms (or outside) and ignore them? Sadly that is probably what she did. She is pathetic and I pray the judge sees how selfish and unworthy she and David are to have custody of those poor children.

• Love 24
21 minutes ago, starfire said:

Jenelle refused to see the kids she allegedly wants back because she isn't feeling well? What the heck did she do at home with them when she didn't feel well? Lock them in their rooms (or outside) and ignore them? Sadly that is probably what she did. She is pathetic and I pray the judge sees how selfish and unworthy she and David are to have custody of those poor children.

Remember when she had a dangerous car chase with Nathan, refusing to take Kaiser? That's  right up there with pulling a loaded gun on a stranger in a road rage incident. Now we can add the dog killing. If there was a contest for Jenelle's top 10 WTF moments, those would be my top 3.

• Love 19

Since it wasn't mentioned why/whether UBT opted not to visit with the kids either, can we assume that he wasn't allowed visitation? That would explain why Jenelle opted out as well. I could totally see him insisting that if he's not allowed to see the kids, she shouldn't either and maybe their lawyer told them it would look extra bad for her to admit that that was the reason and convinced her to go with the "not feeling well" story instead. Though that's disgusting and pathetic, it's slightly better than, "My psycho husband, who killed our dog and caused all of this upheaval for our kids, doesn't want me to visit the kids if he can't visit too (due to his bad behavior on multiple supervised visits)."

• Useful 1
  • Love 21

Jenelle is an enigma wrapped up in contradictions with whole lot of bat shit crazy thrown in for good measure.     The health and well being of the children should come before anything. I have a sinking feeling that something bad is going to happen to these two. ass-clowns.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Since it wasn't mentioned why/whether UBT opted not to visit with the kids either, can we assume that he wasn't allowed visitation? That would explain why Jenelle opted out as well. I could totally see him insisting that if he's not allowed to see the kids, she shouldn't either and maybe their lawyer told them it would look extra bad for her to admit that that was the reason and convinced her to go with the "not feeling well" story instead. Though that's disgusting and pathetic, it's slightly better than, "My psycho husband, who killed our dog and caused all of this upheaval for our kids, doesn't want me to visit the kids if he can't visit too (due to his bad behavior on multiple supervised visits)."

I think you're right concerning David not being permitted to see the children due to his behavior at past visits, but nothing would hold me back from seeing my children even if the lawyer said it would "look bad" for David. In my opinion,  it looks worse for Jenelle to put her psycho husband before seeing her kids, especially for four days. 

Ensely and likely Kaiser, are probably confused by what's going on and need reassurance--a "normal" parent would want to see them no matter what to tell them that everything is going to be OK. But of course we're talking about Jenelle and David, so nothing is "normal."

• Love 7

Does anyone want to hazard a guess what is happening on the Land this weekend? It’s just Janelle and David...no kids, no MTV cameras, no one to feed, and no one to yell at but each other. Will they blaze the weekend away, or go out and try to act like nothing Is Wrong? 

Its just the two of them now. Their drugs. And their demons. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, Spiderella2 said:

David over a loud speaker: Jenelle time to drink the KoolAid << Reference to Jim Jones and the Guyana massacre.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

The case was dismissed January 2018, but then he got arrested again in February 2018 when he forgot to put the gas handle back in the pump, and drove away yanking it off. A lot of news sources conflate the two cases (he has a lot of cases, but still not as much as Janelle). The attendant told him it was okay, that his insurance would get billed, but he left the scene cos he didn’t have his wallet on him. Cops nailed it as a Public Fixtures Destruction and he got charged again. That one is still pending, but will probably have fines and community service. For Kaiser’s sake, I hope it gets quickly resolved with no jail time. 

Ha! I did that once (it will never happen again). After a 12 hour drive from DC to our family beach house in St Augustine FL (drive cause my dogs love the beach and I take them with me in general whenever possible). Was less than two miles from the house when I literally had no gas. 

It was a mess (including the little dent in my then new expensive car). I immediately went into the station to report. The teenager in charge was confused. I offered to give him my license and insurance information but he told me it was fine and he’d take care of it (hopefully he shut off the pump at least). 

As I’ve said before - it’s a sad state of affairs when Nathan is Thundercunt’s best “soulmate” ever. I’m rooting for him to get his shit together.

It’s quite a juxtaposition - Nathan’s a combat Marine who obviously experienced bad shit during his tours of duty, while Psycho Dog Killer is a pussy that just likes to carry a gun on his hip at all times. I’d say send him to Afghanistan if he’s so tough and concerned about his “rights” - but I wouldn’t wish him on my worst enemy.

Where’s Cujo when you need him?

Edited by Jennifersdc
Minor
  • Love 15
18 hours ago, Christina87 said:

David's attire ALMOST looks snazzy, until you get to his hands, which are the color of death. I actually recoiled a little when I saw them! He looks like the living dead, or a member of the Addams Family. Not a court appropriate appearance for either of them. But again, what do you expect from Jenelle?

David's hands look like that because he has vitiligo.  What's he supposed to do, wear gloves?  Can you imagine the reaction if he'd done that to cover up his not-appropriate-for-court-appearance skin? 

The jacket, to me, looks like he was going for the skinny-clothes look that hipsters like, without understanding that it's not just a matter of wearing something that's too small for you. 

2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Even as far back as Jace's birth, when she just kinda went "hey bud", like she got a new goldfish.

And that's why it's so tragic that Barb chose to keep Jenelle in Jace's life just because Barb wanted Jenelle in her life.  From the very beginning, Jenelle didn't give a shit about Jace and there was zero benefit to him from having her around. 

On 5/23/2019 at 7:52 AM, queenbee24 said:

Lastly, I know it irritates people that Barb "let" Jenelle see Jace. She had no choice. Well, she had no LEGAL choice, she could have run I guess but that would have made it way, way worse on Jace.

She wouldn't have had to run.  Barb could have just held firm on any of the many times she kicked Jenelle out of the house way back when Jace was still a baby. 

It's possible that Jenelle would have fought to get Jace back just to spite Barb (since we know she wouldn't have done it because she actually wanted to take care of him), but I think it's more likely, from what we know of Jenelle, that she would have just gone on her merry way. 

Tragic for Barb, since she so desperately needs to have Jenelle in her life, but less tragic for Jace than what's gone on over the last ten years.  Barb chose herself (and Jenelle) over Jace, which is her right; I just don't happen to agree with it.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I don't watch this show, I am just here for the details of what is going on.  That baby Kaiser had switch marks??  OMG.  I actually don't think it is an appropriate punishment regardless of age but he is little!

12 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I know @BLUBLD already answered you. But, I'll elaborate on the details. After they discovered the marks and Kaiser told them UBT did it, they called the police and CPS. The police said it was a CPS matter, so Nathan called them repeatedly and no one would return his call. On Sunday, they were supposed to give Kaiser back to the swamp monsters and they were afraid for him, so Nathan called the police again. The responding officer told them he would vouch for them and not to return the child. The police contacted CPS in SC and SC contacted NC. NC did an 'investigation' and after a couple days, Nathan was ordered to return Kaiser. Jenelle claimed the marks were from a water slide at daycare. When the swamp monsters went to pick him up, UBT filmed the whole thing live on Instagram. He stood at the edge of Doris's yard and said horrible things about her and Nathan while he waved his gun around. It was so sad and disgusting!

@Lovesnark you have the best memory!

Here's the live instagram

• Love 4

Thundercunt is posting pictures from years ago

image.png.90e84185073b916c04e52942681d09e8.png

She's standing by the Murderer

image.png.7c5db8ef8550153ac0bc01d359cf1167.png

Yes she has evolved- into a more despicable excuse of a human being

image.png.bcfb8302159e9a866d8b4bffd4873222.png

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

Does anyone want to hazard a guess what is happening on the Land this weekend? It’s just Janelle and David...no kids, no MTV cameras, no one to feed, and no one to yell at but each other. Will they blaze the weekend away, or go out and try to act like nothing Is Wrong? 

My guess is they're swilling Corona, hitting the bong every few minutes, maybe snorting some coke/smoking some meth/eating pills and acting like it's just another long weekend at the swamp. If they're able to bribe any fake friends to come over, they'll have a fire, bbq and hang in the pool. Who am I kidding? Every day is a fucking long weekend for those two evil losers. Until the money is gone................

• Love 16
1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

However, I was under the impression, correct me if I'm wrong, that Jenelle had Jace spending weekenda with her because it was legally mandated.

Right, in recent years.  But back at the beginning, Barb was calling the shots when it came to Jace being around Jenelle; nobody made her do it.  And that established a relationship between Jace and Jenelle, which later on could form the basis for a court order that Jenelle have visitation. 

I think it is really easy to judge Barb and say she should've/shouldn't have done this, that and the other, without being in her shoes. At the end of the day, Jenelle is still her kid, and I would guess, not having been in her situation, it is tough to just wash your hands of your child, fuck up though they are. 

No doubt, but what she did was pick Jenelle (and herself) over Jace, and I think she had a higher duty to Jace than to Jenelle or herself.  Mileage varies on that, though.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Right, in recent years.  But back at the beginning, Barb was calling the shots when it came to Jace being around Jenelle; nobody made her do it.  And that established a relationship between Jace and Jenelle, which later on could form the basis for a court order that Jenelle have visitation. 

The court was always calling the shots when it came to Jace being around Jenelle.

• Useful 2
  • Love 18

@StatisticalOutlier we haven’t agreed on certain things regarding Jenelle/Barb (and have agreed on others) but I understand what you’re trying to say (please correct me if I’m wrong):

After Barb got custody of Jace she was giving Jenelle a chance to “straighten up and fly right”, all she asked was she go to school and watch Jace during Barb’s Saturday shift so she wouldn’t have to pay a sitter (these were the conditions of Jenelle living under her roof). The second Jenelle stole from Barb (we all remember when she took her credit card and ran off with Keiffer), Barb should’ve had Jenelle’s things on the street and cut off contact with a statement of “when you’re clean/sober for 6 months you can email and let me know, when it’s been a year THEN we can talk about you visiting Jace.” Had Barb done that before the TM2 money got big, and Jenelle had not developed a pattern of visiting with Jace, I think jenelle would’ve lost interest in Jace. BUT there still would’ve been the TM2 money and I don’t think the courts would’ve denied Jenelle visitation had she asked for it. I also think Barb had no way of knowing the TM2 money would last so long and be so lucrative, but I absolutely believe she misstepped here. I criticize her for that misstep but a lesser person would’ve kicked both Jenelle and Jace out (and I wouldn’t have blamed them) and who knows what would’ve happened to Jace in that instance.

Barb may have thought Jenelle was like her older sister Ashley, Ashley has needed Barb’s help when she’s been unemployed and money during custody battles but she’s never bailed on her son or expected Barb to raise him. Barb isn’t raising Jace’s cousin- she watches him sometimes to help Ashley out financially, but Ashley and her ex have shared custody now. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, BrianJ1962 said:

Jenelle is an enigma wrapped up in contradictions with whole lot of bat shit crazy thrown in for good measure.     The health and well being of the children should come before anything. I have a sinking feeling that something bad is going to happen to these two. ass-clowns.

Jenelle is 10 pounds of crazy in a 5 pound bag.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, druzy said:

The court was always calling the shots when it came to Jace being around Jenelle.

It wasn't my impression that they had court-ordered visitation back when Jace was a baby.  My recollection is that it was more like Jenelle would be around Jace because they were living in the same house, and whenever Barb would kick Jenelle out, it was up to Barb whether Jenelle saw Jace or not.

55 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

The second Jenelle stole from Barb (we all remember when she took her credit card and ran off with Keiffer), Barb should’ve had Jenelle’s things on the street and cut off contact with a statement of “when you’re clean/sober for 6 months you can email and let me know, when it’s been a year THEN we can talk about you visiting Jace.” Had Barb done that before the TM2 money got big, and Jenelle had not developed a pattern of visiting with Jace, I think jenelle would’ve lost interest in Jace. BUT there still would’ve been the TM2 money and I don’t think the courts would’ve denied Jenelle visitation had she asked for it.

I can't say I agree with you that Jenelle would have lost interest in Jace, but only because there was no interest to lose.  She certainly didn't care about him when he was born, and any interest she eventually developed was because Barb made it happen, instead of doing what would have been best for both Jace and Jenelle (but not herself, because Jenelle would have been estranged from her).

I really, truly wish she had done as you suggested.  Oh, and followed through, of course, which is not her strong point.  I think the outcome might have been very different.  Jenelle might have complied, which would have been good for everyone involved, or she might have just drifted away, which would at least be good for Jace.  What eventually did happen is not good for Jace, and he's the one I really care about in this tragic triangle.

• Love 5
(edited)
10 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I know it’s just the angle of the camera in that picture, but wow do her hands look huge!

Its like that episode of King of Queens when they paint Carrie with a huge hand and Doug with chipmunk teeth.   ....just looked up the name of the episode- its called "Present Tense" - if you get a chance to see  it, its very funny- I think they show reruns every night on a cable channel these days.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

Its like that episode of King of Queens when they paint Carrie with a huge hand and Doug with chipmunk teeth.   ....just looked up the name of the episode- its called "Present Tense" - if you get a chance to see  it, its very funny- I think they show reruns every night on a cable channel these days.

I JUST saw this one. I was busy with my family during it's original run so I catch it on TVLand from time to time. EPIC episode even if I'm not a real fan.

I wonder if they are passed out or screaming about now? Almost midnight. Open up the windows Y'all !

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

I JUST saw this one. I was busy with my family during it's original run so I catch it on TVLand from time to time. EPIC episode even if I'm not a real fan.

I wonder if they are passed out or screaming about now? Almost midnight. Open up the windows Y'all !

I've become a fan of the reruns of King of Queens. Its a funny show. I like their relationship dynamics.  This one with the big hands is one of my all time favorites.

• Love 4

poor Barb has so much on her plate! I'm glad ensley is having fun, though. It's a lot better than her Memorial Day weekend would be on The Land, with people shooting guns and doing god knows what. But it's insane that she also has to deal with Colin! I know a lady from church whose son basically fried his brain with drugs, and is combative / off his rocker, and she has to take care of him. Reminds me a lot of barb's situation. The lady is a saint, and didn't raise her kids badly! I really think Barb did the best she could, but had to deal with the genes that came from Jenelle's dad, his absence, and her own lack of boundaries and coping skills. It looks like she is doing better this time around, but geez! She has a lot on her plate. Still, there's so much to be said for financial stability. Maybe if Jenelle's dad had pitched in a little bit, she wouldn't have had to work so much, and could have been a better parent. 

• Love 17
17 minutes ago, druzy said:

It's so nice to see Ensley happy but I don't think Barb should be posting pictures. It's too soon. I'll show myself out.

I definitely think it's petty! It would definitely be hard always being the bigger person where Jenelle's concerned though, lol. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I definitely think it's petty! It would definitely be hard always being the bigger person where Jenelle's concerned though, lol. 

I didn't say it wasn't pretty.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, kicksave said:

Colin has schizophrenia...a mental illness. As long as he takes his medication and sees his doctor and therapist regularly, he can live a full life. The problem with a lot of schizophrenics is that they do not like the flat affect and other side effects from the medications and unfortunately, a lot of schizophrenics will then discontinue taking their meds...then all hell breaks loose for them and their loved ones.

I am not going to pass judgement on Barb for working to provide for her children...plenty of women have to work several jobs to support their families because they have to. I don't think Barb was a bad parent. I think she was overwhelmed with all the responsibilities she had to shoulder as a single mom. Raising teenagers is tough...especially as a single mom. Jenelle and her sister appear to have been particularly defiant and rebellious. It must have been exhausting. Barb did not have a support system to help her. Her ex husband was a deadbeat dad and did not care about his kids. He basically abandoned them. She did the best she could...she put a roof over their heads, fed them, clothed them, made sure they had health insurance and doctor's visits and certainly was there to support them when they had problems. At some point grown up adult children have to take responsibility for their behavior and own the things they say and do and not blame their parents for everything...something Jenelle seems incapable of doing.

I agree, I think Barb was a good parent! A lot of people love to criticize her, and I've seen so many posts (mainly on fb) since this broke out about how good parents don't end up raising their grandchildren, and how she's only a marginally better choice than Jenelle, etc, which I think is crazy! Is she ideal? No, but very few people are. She never really had the chance to be the parent that, say, Randy was, because she (most likely) didn't have a stable, loving situation since birth with good role models. We also know she probably hasn't had financial resources, because had her parents been rich, they likely would have helped her get out of her abusive marriage. I think it's a miracle that she had the grit to save her money and get out, while supporting her family on her own. Can you see any of these girls on the show doing that, besides Kail? What she did takes incredible strength. 

On top of that, Colin has a serious mental illness, and Jenelle clearly has some sort of personality disorder. Wouldn't surprise me if Ashleigh had a mental illness, too. That wouldn't even have been easy for the Randy and Mary's of the world, but for a single mother fleeing abuse and working hard to put food on the table, every day had to be a battle. I applaud her for that!

add in the absentee father...daddy issues, abandonment issues, and no financial help. If Barb had found Cole and become a SAHM, or just a regular adult working one regular job, things would have likely been very, very different at home. Thankfully, she was able to work reasonable hours and then retire with Jace, so she has gotten to be around more. She probably also could afford better quality daycare than she could with Jenelle. 

I think her only big parenting flaw is boundary setting, and that can be so frustrating, because unlike, say, Jenelle's flaws, she really means well, and probably can't understand why her parenting is met with belligerence. Her life reminds me soooo much of my first year of teaching! I tried to be really nice to the kids, and though I didn't want to be the "cool teacher," I felt like they would like me, and treat me nicely in return. What I did was fail to set boundaries, which didn't seem like a big deal for the first few months. Then, the kids learned they could walk all over me, and in a way, couldn't feel safe in my classroom. This manifested in constant belligerence, disobedience, and disrespect, which went as far as even destroying my personal property and playing mean spirited tricks on me. Then, I found myself the teacher I never wanted to be: the one who spent all day yelling and screaming at the kids, pleading with them to just sit down and listen. If I could have made snarky, rude remarks back, I would have. It confused me that I was SO nice to them, yet I received such unveiled hatred back. In reality, kids just don't feel safe without boundaries, and that's why they react so defensively. The bad thing is, once you establish that pattern, it's nearly impossible to reign it back in. As a teacher, you get a new class the next year, and you can start over. Thank GOD my second year was a zillion times better than my first. As a parent, you don't get a do over, unless you're Barb and get Jace. She does seem to be doing a lot better!

• Love 24
(edited)

Is it really over between MTV and Janelle?  Can she ditch David down the road, when the money runs out and come back to the show!

What a mess!I

btw who's replacing her?

Edited by Jeanne222

Question: was it ever confirmed that Jenelle sold nude pics, at one time? 

I'm asking because I heard something about this, and there is a lot of speculation on how she'll be making her money now that MTV has fired her, so...

• Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Fiver said:

Question: was it ever confirmed that Jenelle sold nude pics, at one time? 

I'm asking because I heard something about this, and there is a lot of speculation on how she'll be making her money now that MTV has fired her, so...

I think she tried but was denied!

ETA: I was wrong. From The Ashley

“Yes we approached Jenelle as we believe a sex tape with her would be a huge success,” Steven Hirsch, founder and co-chairman of Vivid told The Ashley. “She’s currently not interested but we’ll see what the future brings…”

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5