Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, druzy said:

Haha! I read the article at Radar and it said that the judge is really getting pissed at the swamp monster's attorney. I guess he's really aggressive and told the judge he had evidence that the judge was prejudiced against the swamp monsters...................but couldn't find it. Sounds like Jenelle. Making random accusations, then caving when asked for the receipts. I hope he's charging them a ridiculous sum to represent them😂

• LOL 13
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Haha! I read the article at Radar and it said that the judge is really getting pissed at the swamp monster's attorney. I guess he's really aggressive and told the judge he had evidence that the judge was prejudiced against the swamp monsters...................but couldn't find it. Sounds like Jenelle. Making random accusations, then caving when asked for the receipts. I hope he's charging them a ridiculous sum to represent them😂

That article calls Jenelle the unemployed ex reality star-lol

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 23
(edited)

If thats the best their lawyers got, then they dont have much of a case and they know it.

That or their attorney is eager to be hauled off for contempt. No judge I know would put up with an attorney that claims to have proof but cant produce it.

Edited by ravencroft
ETA
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

"You will be placed under arrest today."  LOL -- what a fucking tool.

Mister "I hate the government and especially law enforcement" has no problem pretending they're on his side when it's convenient for him.  

I like how the dude completely ignores the threat and continues firing questions at them.

David, thats probably not the best way to speak to your only source of income, after all, we all know Jenelle sells stories.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

“The attorney said he had evidence that the judge was prejudice against them but after a long break he said he couldn’t find what he was looking for,” the insider told Radar.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I am going to guess that Jenelle’s lawyer doesn’t normally do family law or does it rarely. Family law is a pretty niche area. There aren’t going to be a million judges in family court so you see the same judges/attorneys again and again. Although you should never try to piss off a judge, you definitely don’t do it if you regularly come before one. You have to be respectful even if you think they are wrong. You never accuse them of anything. You can say you have a differing opinion but never that their opinion is wrong. You definitely don’t say they are prejudice against you. Basically, you kiss ass while pressing your point in the nicest way. Reputation is everything as a lawyer and, once you sully it, you are pretty much screwed for the future.

Oh, and as for the question about the checks bouncing, I would be surprised if they pay anything other than an original retainer. I can’t see them paying every invoice that comes in. Depending on this laywer’s hourly fee, he might have already raked up fees of over $10-15k in the last few weeks. 

• Love 20

I've seen first hand how irritated and pissy a judge will get when an attorney asks for ridiculous things. When my lifelong bestie was going through the divorce from hell, her ex's attorney asked for her ex to have custody of all 4 minor daughters, my friend leave the family home, pay $3000 a month in child support and spousal support in the same amount for her lazy husband who wouldn't work and one weekend a month visitation. The judge was not amused and ordered her lazy ex out of the house by 6:00pm that day. It was a thing of beauty😂

I hope this judge does something similar. I wonder if this lawyer knows that neither of his clients have a job and that his fees probably won't be paid unless he got it all upfront.

• LOL 10
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I've seen first hand how irritated and pissy a judge will get when an attorney asks for ridiculous things. When my lifelong bestie was going through the divorce from hell, her ex's attorney asked for her ex to have custody of all 4 minor daughters, my friend leave the family home, pay $3000 a month in child support and spousal support in the same amount for her lazy husband who wouldn't work and one weekend a month visitation. The judge was not amused and ordered her lazy ex out of the house by 6:00pm that day. It was a thing of beauty😂

I hope this judge does something similar. I wonder if this lawyer knows that neither of his clients have a job and that his fees probably won't be paid unless he got it all upfront.

Id have paid to see that. 

Hope the judge in this case is just as no nonsense

• Love 7
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Nothing new

I am so glad TMZ is covering this, and I am sure it is because Harvey is a huge animal advocate.  

Funny how JE thinks the judge is prejudiced against her, remember how she was "bragging" that she knew all the judges and they all wish her well?

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Not to get into the weeds over the bedroom situation, but in CPS cases it most certainly is a concern and a requirement. In many of these cases there is some level of sexual misconduct or abuse on top of the other host of issues that have caused the children to be removed.  I am NOT saying that the Eason kids have been sexually abused, but is just another box the case worker needs to address and check.

I actually know the answer to this. 

One of my best friends has full custody and guardianship of two of her grandkids due to her Twatwaffle (thanks for that one) daughter. She has very little money but gets disability and a “Grandparent Grant” and owns her house (worth a lot of money - it’s now a very gentrified and “hot” neighborhood in Capitol Hill - wasn’t when I bought my first house there in 1999).

They (boy and girl) were in Angel’s (yes - her name is actually Angel) old bedroom together until they got to a certain age and they had to have separate bedrooms cause they’re different sexes. 

She kept the girl in Twatwaffle’s bedroom - and moved the boy into her son’s bedroom since he was away at college most of the time. Her son moved back home and they’re allowed to share the same room even though he’s an adult. But I think he mostly sleeps in the basement now. He is and is considered a primary caregiver to the kids too. I’m the kids official godmother on all the documentation.

He’s probably down there (it’s not really a finished basement) cause the little boy can be annoying AF. 

Edited by Jennifersdc
Minor. Also ETA - the house was left to her by her Grandmother. She grew up in it.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Barbara doesn't have the manpower to evade the law. By running from the law she risked going to jail, being shot in a standoff and mentally and physically injuring Jace. That would have resulted in Jenelle getting full custody.

Not saying this is what Barbara should do.  This is what I would do.  When you have kids you gotta have money and be able to do anything to protect them.

But, I will never have to do because this is one of the reasons I chose not to have kids.

From my kid getting sick, to drying, being hurt, to  becoming a single mom.........or, me dying and leaving my kid alone.   Lastly, getting embroiled in a custody war that 

would affect my life indefinitely.  

This is why I don’t understand women having kids with different men.  Every time you do this.....your chances for such problems and  custody wars increase.

Women are like .....that was such a bad relationship with my first baby’s father.  I am going to have another kid with my new man because he  is nicer...kinda stuff. Then it turns out to be the same horrible situation after a couple of years. It is a cycle.

People called me paranoid. Maybe I am.  They were like.....stop being silly...and, just have a kid. You will be a great mom.

Exactly!  Me not having a kid.....is my way of protecting my kid from situations like these.  

My love and protection power for my kid would be too great and the thought of losing this control.....really weighed heavy on me.

This is why I don’t understand this Janelle.  Take your kids and go! 

As for Barbara, she has done her best to protect and keep Jace out of Janelle’s less than stellar life choices.

Which is why I started writing on this thread yesterday.

Some people are actually livid.....that Barbara protected Jace and kept him away from Janelle.

Like.....if Barbara had any other choice!!!! 

Barbara ‘ran’ as far as she could....from Janelle.

Now, it is Janelle’s turn to run as far as she can ........from David.

I never thought Janelle would kill her own children.....so, Barbara didn’t have to run too far.

I think many of us do believe that David will kill these children just like he killed the dog.

This is why it is critical for Janelle to take this time and talk to the cops.....about David’s very violent personality.

• Love 4
(edited)

Jenelle Evans and David Eason trekked back to the courthouse for the third day to fight for custody of their kids– and The Ashley has some details of what went down today!

The Ashley’s sources tell her that the former Teen Mom 2 stars— who were in court two days last week fighting to regain custody of their kids Maryssa, Kaiser and Ensley— will next appear in court on Friday to continue the fight.

According to The Ashley’s sources, Jenelle took the stand for several hours on Wednesday and, at one point, the judge became irritated with Jenelle’s lawyer.

(From what The Ashley hears, Jenelle’s lawyer was hired, but David has a court-appointed lawyer.)

“They aren’t really bringing the stuff that was shown on [‘Teen Mom 2’] into the case,” one source said. “They don’t really need to. There is enough to discuss from the CPS investigation.”

The custody placement hearing is taking much longer than usual, as there are multiple lawyers involved (one for Jenelle, one for David, one for Nathan, etc.) who can all cross-examine those who take the stand. 

The Ashley also hears that Jenelle and David visited with the three kids on Wednesday before court began. 

There have been a lot of reports from other outlets put out today regarding Jenelle, David and the case, so The Ashley will attempt to clear up some of the rumors, and also reveal what info she has been told.

Radar Online reports that Jenelle’s lawyer tried to get the judge thrown off the case, accusing the judge of being bias toward CPS.

The Ashley’s source say this is TRUE.

“He tried to have the judge recuse himself from the case,” Radar‘s source stated. “Jenelle’s attorney said that the judge had a prejudice against them because he was biased toward CPS. The attorney said he had evidence that the judge was prejudice against them but after a long break he said he couldn’t find what he was looking for.

The Ashley’s source tell her that this actually happened on Friday, and that those involved had to take an extended break on Friday from court because of their request for a new judge. (The request was denied.)

Jenelle did have visitation with Kaiser (as well as Ensley and Maryssa) before court today (which was supervised by CPS), as did David. She has maintained regular FaceTime contact with Kaiser, though

The Ashley’s sources say this is TRUE.

This happened on Friday, The Ashley hears, right before the court was adjourned for the day.

“Jenelle tried to convince the judge that Nathan was not fit to have Kaiser, and asked that he and Ensley be placed with her friend Katrina,” the source said. 

(Teen Mom Shade Room Instagram account captured this video of Katrina walking out of court with Jenelle and David.)

Katrina– who appeared on recent episodes of ‘Teen Mom 2’–is not related to either Ensley and Kaiser, already has multiple children in her home, and has a husband who has had multiple run-ins with the law, according to public records.

The judge denied Jenelle’s request and Kaiser remained with Nathan. Ensley remained with Barbara, after a judge ordered the two-year-old be moved into her care on Friday.

Several sites report that this hearing will decide who the kids will live with permanently.

The Ashley’s sources say this is FALSE.

This battle is for temporary guardianship of the kids. Should Nathan (for Kaiser) and Barbara (for Ensley) be awarded temporary guardianship of the kids in their care, they will still have to battle in court to make it a permanent arrangement. (For Jace, Barb did not have to “battle” because Jenelle signed over custody willingly when he was a baby.)

Nathan was scheduled to begin his custody court battle on May 30, but that date will be pushed back until this is decided. Should the judge rule that Kaiser can stay with Nathan, Nathan will still have to fight for full custody in another court battle.

David told a TMZ reporter that he filed harassment charges against him last week.

While David did say this to a reporter outside a nearby lawyer’s office on Wednesday, The Ashley could find no record of anyone by the reporter’s name being arrested (as David claimed he would be), or being charged last week or on Wednesday.

If David did, indeed, want to file “harassment charges” against the reporter as he stated in the video, he would have a hard time doing so as the reporter was not doing anything illegal (at least that was shown in either this video or the video taken by the same reporter last week that was shown on TMZ.) 

ETA: The Ashley edited this to say Jace was there today.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 9
  • Love 6

Jenelle is industrial strength grade delusional if she thinks  the judge is going to remove Kai from his father's custody  and give him to a friend of hers. Lol

@lovesnark I agree that if the reporter were a woman, Lurch would immediately went into intimidation mode.  You know it would be a "get that camera out of my face, bitch!" instead of threats of an arrest.

• Love 21
On 5/20/2019 at 2:44 PM, ghoulina said:

I'm right there with you. UBT is the talk of the town, but let's not forget all the horrible situations Jenelle has put her kids in over the years. I do not believe she's capable of fostering a safe, loving, nurturing environment. Single or otherwise. 

I'd leave my kids with a wet dishrag before I'd leave them with Jenelle. 

Preach! And I got no kids. And sometimes get a little too attached to my favorite wet dishrags.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, druzy said:

WTF. Who the fuck is Katrina? Sweet Baby Jesus she’s stupid.

As we know, The Ashley’s always pretty accurate. 

Idiotic POS. Love how psycho, gun toting (apologies to responsible gun owners), life-threatening Frenchie killer only wants to call the “law” when he thinks it can assist him. Dipshit - I’m pretty sure TMZ knows what they can “legally” do.

Like the last thing Barb needs or wants is a toddler. Guess she feels she has no choice (vs Psycho Frenchie Killer Mom).

She can thank her Twatwaffle (aka Thundercunt) daughter.

• Love 16

So, the aggressive attorney who doesn't seem too bright is representing thundercunt and the dog murderer has a court appointed attorney. I wonder if he wouldn't represent Lurch or if they couldn't afford it? Either way, I think its hilarious😂😂

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

So, the aggressive attorney who doesn't seem too bright is representing thundercunt and the dog murderer has a court appointed attorney. I wonder if he wouldn't represent Lurch or if they couldn't afford it? Either way, I think its hilarious😂😂

I do too.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

*Raises hand* Sorry.  Haha. I still laugh at someone calling her a cum dumpster a few years ago.  But to me she'll always be a thundercunt. 

Cum dumpster is one of my all time favorite insults when directed at deserving, well... cum dumpsters. Lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, druzy said:

That article calls Jenelle the unemployed ex reality star-lol

The TMZ and Radar folks hate them and do their best to come up with zingers. Sometimes, they hit it out of the park! Being described as an unemployed, ex reality star hurts her waaaaaay more than losing her kids. That will make her cry her eyes out for days, dude.

• LOL 8
  • Love 10

It’s really sad that J choosing D over her kids. Honestly I’m not surprised. How old is Barb? I think Eggnog would be better off in foster care. Can Barb take care of another kid at her age?

thank goodness J had her tubes tied 

• Love 8

She was not being investigated in regard to Nugget's death. But now there's a CPS investigation that she's involved in

This was tweeted by The Ashley in the comments to her post about court today.

• Love 11

Do we have any folks here with knowledge of how the court appointed lawyer thing works? Jenelle made over $400k a year. How in the world does her huzzbin qualify for a free lawyer? As Mama Dawn would say, it don't make no damn sense! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I am going to guess that Jenelle’s lawyer doesn’t normally do family law or does it rarely. Family law is a pretty niche area. There aren’t going to be a million judges in family court so you see the same judges/attorneys again and again. Although you should never try to piss off a judge, you definitely don’t do it if you regularly come before one. You have to be respectful even if you think they are wrong. You never accuse them of anything. You can say you have a differing opinion but never that their opinion is wrong. You definitely don’t say they are prejudice against you. Basically, you kiss ass while pressing your point in the nicest way. Reputation is everything as a lawyer and, once you sully it, you are pretty much screwed for the future.

Oh, and as for the question about the checks bouncing, I would be surprised if they pay anything other than an original retainer. I can’t see them paying every invoice that comes in. Depending on this laywer’s hourly fee, he might have already raked up fees of over $10-15k in the last few weeks. 

It could easily be that much, probably more. I know three people who have had to hire attorneys for family and criminal matters in the last few years. Every one of those attorneys charge $2500 to go to trial. That's for a two day trial. More than that, another $2500 is added. That's only for trial. It doesn't include all of the other stuff, like $75 phone calls.  My friend's divorce from hell wound up costing her about $30k and her attorney only had to go to court once for the show cause hearing to get her asshole ex out of the house. 

Thundercunt's attorney is going to get stiffed, for sure. He can put a lien on swamp manor😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Thundercunt's attorney is going to get stiffed, for sure. He can put a lien on swamp manor😂

Thundercunt is going to get her attorney stiff and settle her monies owed with a wank and a spank.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

Do we have any folks here with knowledge of how the court appointed lawyer thing works? Jenelle made over $400k a year. How in the world does her huzzbin qualify for a free lawyer? As Mama Dawn would say, it don't make no damn sense! 

I worked as a paralegal for a Prosecuting Attorney's Office in WV and juvenile criminal defense attorneys in both WV and Ohio. In both states, when charges are brought against a parent that could result in temporary or permanent loss of custody, a court appointed attorney is automatically granted upon request. At some point it becomes income based, but the initial hearings it is granted as an automatic right. Since Jenelle isn't or wasn't the subject of the CPS removal action, she wasn't entitled to the attorney, if that's the way it works in NC, too.

It was a soul sucking job watching kids enter the system because their parents were fucked up and I moved to corporate litigation which was mostly businesses suing each other. There were many kids who tried to take gun and drug charges in place of a parent because another charge or conviction would put the parent away for a long time, result in loss of their disability payments, which support the family, or because the parents were just manipulative scum. Everyone knew it was what was happening and many times tried to get the kids into diversion programs, but at some point if the charges were severe enough the kid taking the charge ended up being removed from the home and put into group homes or detention centers where abuse and violence from other teens and some adults were practically a given. Two police officers and a juvenile defense attorney were prosecuted for running a prostitution ring with the kids, and I knew and had worked in the same office building as the attorney. I was shocked.

There are not a huge amount of foster homes out there that will take teens and even less that can take kids of any age that have special needs. If Barb wouldn't have agreed to take Ensley, she would have bounced around for a few days at a time in different "respite homes" as opposed to long-term care foster homes until she had went through a screening for her physical and emotional needs. North Carolina currently has two ongoing investigations against it, one for removing Native American kids from their parents in conditions that non NA families were given warnings and because they cannot account for over 100 kids who are under their care, and that's after they removed the known teen runaways and kids were the parents fled before the State actually removed the kids but after the judge signed the Temporary Guardianship Order granting the State guardianship. This is a problem in every state, though.

@Dance4Life, I tried to quote a portion of one of your posts and my browser ate it. I think there is a miscommunication somewhere. What I posted and what the post you had responded to, which I also managed to lose, IS what happened in real life. It is the way the real world works. You clearly don't think Jenelle should have had kids, either, just like everyone in this forum, so I think I misread an earlier post of yours. 

Your comment about Josh Powell is a great example of how fucked up these situations get. Everyone knows he killed Susan, but he hadn't even been charged because there wasn't enough evidence to do so and he retained visitation rights. The bar is really high for a reason which ends up protecting people like him. I think the kids were killed because the Court ordered him to undergo the psychological testing that would show he was a sexual deviant like his dad, so he killed them so no one could have them. It was a control freak action that David will take if he gets the chance. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Funny how JE thinks the judge is prejudiced against her, remember how she was "bragging" that she knew all the judges and they all wish her well?

But “they watched her grow up” or however she phrased it. 😆 It was like she was talking about former teachers or something instead of judges who were trying her. I guess they’re about the same for her. 

5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I've never worked in the court system, but I imagine there's no better way to piss off a judge than to a) claim he/she is biased and b) cause a delay then fail to provide evidence supporting that claim. This is going along swimmingly. To be a fly on the wall....

I wonder if he’s being deliberately incompetent to fuck her over...some of y’all are lawyers, right? 😆 Shady and criminal as hell but imagine if her lawyer was sabotaging it all on purpose because he knows exactly who she is and what’s up? I’m just gonna pretend that’s what is happening, however unlikely. 

• Love 7

I guess it’s a good coincidence that Barb had been hanging around with Jenelle and was “in” with the Easons for awhile semi recently considering she has temporary(?) custody of Ensley now. I wonder how well she knew Ensley/Ensley knew her before that. Or even now, I guess, since Ensley is so young and Barb got cut off from her and the rest of them however many months ago...I wonder if Ensley even knew who Barb was immediately? I assume she knows Jace though. If this had been a year or whatever ago I would imagine Barb and Ensley wouldn’t even know each other at all, since they kept Barb away for a big part of Ensley’s life. No matter how much safer and better off she is with Barb this is major trauma for Ensley, IMO. She’s away from the only people she ever really spent any time with, no matter how awful those people are, and everything she’s known.

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I guess it’s a good coincidence that Barb had been hanging around with Jenelle and was “in” with the Easons for awhile semi recently considering she has temporary(?) custody of Ensley now. I wonder how well she knew Ensley/Ensley knew her before that. Or even now, I guess, since Ensley is so young and Barb got cut off from her and the rest of them however many months ago...I wonder if Ensley even knew who Barb was immediately? I assume she knows Jace though. If this had been a year or whatever ago I would imagine Barb and Ensley wouldn’t even know each other at all, since they kept Barb away for a big part of Ensley’s life. No matter how much safer and better off she is with Barb this is major trauma for Ensley, IMO. She’s away from the only people she ever really spent any time with, no matter how awful those people are, and everything she’s known.

These are all good points. I'm glad she has Jace living in the house with her, as she definitely knows him regardless of how well she knows Barb. I'm sure it's of comfort to her to have at least one familiar face around.

• Love 11
(edited)

I was looking in an online “dream dictionary” and this is what dream-analysis.com has for dreaming about guns:

D5116D8E-51A8-49E9-ADEF-7FD510FE5868.jpeg

See, gun always = penis. This is obviously all very scientific and indisputable. 😆 

David loooooves penises.

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, ravencroft said:

That or their attorney is eager to be hauled off for contempt. No judge I know would put up with an attorney that claims to have proof but cant produce it.

right???????????  Jeez, these two are somethin'.......

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I was looking in an online “dream dictionary” and this is what dream-analysis.com has for dreaming about guns:

D5116D8E-51A8-49E9-ADEF-7FD510FE5868.jpeg

See, gun always = penis. This is obviously all very scientific and indisputable. 😆 

David loooooves penises.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, ravencroft said:

If thats the best their lawyers got, then they dont have much of a case and they know it.

I wonder if part of this isn’t that Jenelle and David lied to this attorney about having proof of whatever it is they are claiming and then viola it doesn’t exist, because lies.  Of course the attorney should have had this props before even mentioning it, but I wouldn’t put it past them to lie to their attorney and think they will get away with it.  That’s how they operate and they’ve never had any real consequences for their actions.  Until now.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
(edited)
23 hours ago, queenbee24 said:

My thoughts as an attorney are that maybe he had some kind of proof from them that he thought was real/had a witness they had found, etc and then he found out it was untrue and couldn't present it. But it's possible he's incompetent. I sure wouldn't risk my license presenting something I knew was untrue, it would be better to fall on the sword of "yeah I can't present that evidence now" because you can't disclose your idiot clients lied to you. 

As for the bedroom thing- I used to work in abuse and neglect as well. Jace doesn't have to have his own bedroom. He can share. in fact, he doesn't even have to have his own bed in many states since Jenelle doesn't have custody. He can sleep on a couch for visitations. Now if he were a foster kid, he WOULD have to have a bed and dresser (those are the 2 requirements) and can share a room with a same sex child. 

Lastly, I know it irritates people that Barb "let" Jenelle see Jace. She had no choice. Well, she had no LEGAL choice, she could have run I guess but that would have made it way, way worse on Jace. There were never findings against Jenelle and honestly, even if there were findings she was neglectful due to her drug use, she likely never did anything bad enough to lose all visitation. Barb actually played this right. 

Ok I lied, here's my last comment- the issue with Maryssa and the home schooling is exactly the reason that I think homeschooling should be more regulated. Does anyone think she was getting ANY kind of education in Swamp Elementary? Many parents pull their kids for legitimate reasons, but many others pull their kids and "homeschool" to keep the gub'mint out of their lives or instill ONLY ultra conservative christian values with little regard to actual education. More regulations in this area would protect those kids and I don't understand why legitimate homeschoolers would be against that. 

Thanks for your professional take on what likely happened in court; God knows any of us would believe they lied all day.

And that's something sociopaths do: lie, lie, lie, and then expect people to believe it.

Barbara has been in a tough situation since Jace was born. I feel terrible for her; whatever Jenelle has done, Barb loves her. And here she is, a couple years older than I am and she's got 3 young children to care for, I can't imagine!!

Totally agree on the home schooling! After seeing the Dugger version of this, just, no. Absolutely they should be regulated.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 16

Jenelle's facebook post. she loves nature. Too bad she doesn't respect it.

image.png.c727bd99a925d246c40043013982a897.png

Who (besides Jenelle) would be posting this if their kids were taken away from them

image.png.fa29c892916e9bdd2982a6bdd504f0a8.png

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

Totally agree on the home schooling! After seeing the Dugger version of this, just, no. Absolutely they should be regulated.

Totally agree! Teaching is not a joke and quite honestly, I feel that if someone hasn't been trained in it, then they probably shouldn't be home schooling. There absolutely should be standards set for the parents and guardians of home schoolers (like having a college degree and/or passing tests/being certified to teach at home) to keep morons like UBT and Jenelle or the Duggers from so easily doing it.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 19

Does Nathan still have unresolved legal issues going on, probation, etc., or is he in good standing to take on long-term custody of Kaiser? I know he has had some issues in the past but I can't recall what they all are. Is he a convicted felon?

• Love 3

I have to say, I am very disturbed by the way Jenelle keeps posting things on social media, as if she were a normal wife and mother, having a normal week.  Who does that?  I don't have a degree in psychology, someone help me out, here.  I am trying to understand.

• Love 18
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Fiver said:

I have to say, I am very disturbed by the way Jenelle keeps posting things on social media, as if she were a normal wife and mother, having a normal week.  Who does that?  I don't have a degree in psychology, someone help me out, here.  I am trying to understand.

First, she's not the brightest bulb in the socket. She has no impulse control and lacks any common sense. We've seen that play out many times on the show...the gun incident while driving, fist fighting with other girls, the drug using, posing for pornographic selfies, her own violent behavior towards Nathan's dogs...the list is endless of her poor decision making. Having said all this, I believe that Jenelle thinks that posting all this stuff on IM and elsewhere is showing people and maybe even the court, that she is a loving mother that misses her kids and that David is a loving father who cares about the kids too. The fact that she went back to this guy after what he did and would want to expose her children to more trauma, violence and dysfunction should disqualify her from ever having custody of these kids again. It just proves she hasn't the critical thinking skills that would be crucial to protecting the kids from David or anyone else that could cause physical or emotional harm to them. Obviously she isn't being advised well by her attorney to STFU and get off social media. 

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 19