Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Just now, druzy said:

So Jenelle refuses to have visitation with Kaiser if the Murderer isn't there. She's a piece of garbage. 

Sickening, isn’t it??  And she wants Kaiser placed with a “friend”???  Oh, OK.  Sounds like my son’s uterus.   While she was in prison she told our case worker she had a friend who would take him in.  Case worker did her due diligence while rolling her eyes the entire time.  Said friend could never be contacted at a working phone number.  Imagine that!

I give all the props to these case workers.  It is a thankless job bound by red tape and procedure, all while dealing with cracked out bio parents most the time.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
(edited)

She posted this 50 minutes ago. She thinks she's above the law. She is delusional. All of her kids were taken away from her. Why post this? Does she think the judge reads her facebook posts and will think oh she's a great mom.

image.png.2ca34555b2db374003912797cbf78e05.png

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, starfire said:

Jenelle is unbelievable. She has opportunities to visit her kids and possibly even get them back if David isn't around and she is choosing DAVID??  She is as low as they go. In a way I am kind of glad she is doing that, however, and that David is not pretending to be respectable, as I am hoping it helps the case(s) against them and keeps the kids out of their custody permanently.

See, this is why I don't get people comparing her to Barb. Barb would have given anything for the opportunity Jenelle has now! She would have taken MTV's help years ago, too. Barb had no choice but to live with DV, because she had to save up enough money to get out. She managed to do this without losing her kids, too. If Barb had has MTV willing to help her (or just MTV $$), she would have been so grateful. Jenelle, however, has no intention of leaving David, even if it means losing her huge paycheck AND children. She'd literally rather live on the land with him than do anything else. Barb, for all her faults, DID leave, and it was much harder for her to do so. If she'd had jenelle's chances, she could have gotten out much earlier, and her kids probably would have been way better off. Jenelle couldn't care less how her children turn out, though. 

1 minute ago, druzy said:

She posted this 50 minutes ago. She thinks she's above the law. She is delusional.

Omg she is such an idiot. Why is she posting this at all? Maybe Dad has boundaries, Jenelle. Maybe he asks all the kids to get off. He probably told them the float was only made for one person. It's not rocket science lol. Just shows how little she has patented!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

God, my heart just breaks for Maryssa. Kids thrive on structure and predictability- many, many studies have shown this. So, even without the death of the dog, the highs and lows of swamp land, the feeling of walking on a landmine and never knowing what is going to set David or Jenelle off, the isolation of the land, etc.- all that would probably amount to psychological torture even if David never laid a finger on her.

And while it would be easiest for Maryssa's badly damaged psyche if she could hate David, the fact is, she probably doesn't. I would venture to guess she still loves him. And that may severely damper any relief she has to be away from him, because now she feels guilty about it. And David is certainly not above using emotional manipulation to make sure she feels worse about it.

She's probably full of rage, sorrow, confusion, fear about where she's going to wind up next, guilt- quite a powderkeg for an adult, let alone an 11 year old.

Ensley is actually even worse off, but at 2, probably more concerned with basic survival needs than all the emotional upheaval Maryssa is probably struggling to process.

I have to hope this is the end of the road for Kaiser and Jace, but I don't know what's going to become of the girls. It's very sad.

Maryssa is now also isolated from her siblings. If she really was Ensley and Kaiser’s caregiver she probably missed them a lot. I can only imagine how complex and confusing her emotions are now.

1 hour ago, druzy said:

She already has answered with her actions.

1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Not to mention WHY would Barbara abscond and abandon her job of 20+ years, her home she owns, and her friends, community where she has made a life, and her (and Jace) support system???   That’s just not realistic and it’s not how rational law abiding citizens operate.  That’s something David would do.  She did as she should have, to the letter of the law.  

This will all be in her favor for these current proceedings.  She has followed all directives, she is in a good light.  Just makes Jenelle and David look worse.

Exactly. Plus, she’s also at least partially raising another of her grandkids. I don’t know if she has full custody of him too but she’s be messing up the lives of at least 2 kids she cares for if she ran off. 

30 minutes ago, Lemur said:

It absolutely is.  One of the basics for proving you can have your kids back is that they have actual places to sleep that aren't with the parents, usually in their own beds in their own rooms.  I know of one woman, granted in another state, whose reunification plan was held up for six months while she found and moved from a studio apartment to a one bedroom so her kid could have a room with his own bed.

I know that this is a thing but I think that it doesn’t apply in this specific case. Jace doesn’t live at Jenelle’s, for one. There’s almost zero chance of her obtaining any more time than she had with him before all of this went down and for now she has no time and it’ll be a long time and maybe never before Jace sets foot on The Land. I also think there’s a huge difference between a studio apartment with NO bedroom and thus zero privacy than a house where Jace probably shared a room with Kaiser the few times a month he slept there. Kids can share bedrooms with each other but it’s frowned upon for a kid to have to share with their parent. I would think they’d be more focused on the guns and abuse with these assholes. Not having adequate housing has never been an issue. Though, living on The Land in general should be considered hazardous. 😆 

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, druzy said:

She posted this 50 minutes ago. She thinks she's above the law. She is delusional. All of her kids were taken away from her. Why post this? Does she think the judge reads her facebook posts and will think oh she's a great mom.

And does she really think a judge would be comfortable with kids just wearing swimmies and not full life jackets?  

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lemur said:

And does she really think a judge would be comfortable with kids just wearing swimmies and not full life jackets?  

I should have pointed out this is a meme. She's just posting memes instead of her kids about Mom Life because 1) she never had all the kids at the same time and 2) to give the appearance that she relates to real moms.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I know that this is a thing but I think that it doesn’t apply in this specific case. Jace doesn’t live at Jenelle’s, for one. There’s almost zero chance of her obtaining any more time than she had with him before all of this went down and for now she has no time and it’ll be a long time and maybe never before Jace sets foot on The Land. I also think there’s a huge difference between a studio apartment with NO bedroom and thus zero privacy than a house where Jace probably shared a room with Kaiser the few times a month he slept there. Kids can share bedrooms with each other but it’s frowned upon for a kid to have to share with their parent. I would think they’d be more focused on the guns and abuse with these assholes. Not having adequate housing has never been an issue. Though, living on The Land in general should be considered hazardous. 😆 

No doubt they're focused on the immediate danger to the kids, but at the same time, this isn't an amicable divorce were the parents decide Dad gets weekends and it's okay if the kids share rooms.  This is a CPS situation and if Jace has told the judge or social worker that he doesn't have a place to sleep when he's there, it does fall into consideration.  And leave it to these two dinguses to take the most minor quibble and focus on that instead of you know, not abusing the kids psychologically and giving them life-long cases of PTSD. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Why is she posting from court?  I’ve never been allowed to bring my phone in past the metal detectors, only attorneys, court employees and case workers are allowed to.   Even if they were out on break, is this how you want the judge to see you spending your time outside?  

It’s like she is trying to fuck this up.

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
Just now, druzy said:

I should have pointed out this is a meme. She's just posting memes instead of her kids about Mom Life because 1) she never had all the kids at the same time and 2) to give the appearance that she relates to real moms.

I thought those kids looked too well cared for to be Jenelle's.

Also, make your kids take swimming lessons, or teach them how to swim yourself.  It's pool season now in the Northeast.  Swimming is a skill that can save your life. (PSA over.)

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lemur said:

I thought those kids looked too well cared for to be Jenelle's.

Also, make your kids take swimming lessons, or teach them how to swim yourself.  It's pool season now in the Northeast.  Swimming is a skill that can save your life. (PSA over.)

To add to the list she has a pool that's not fenced in.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Lemur said:

No doubt they're focused on the immediate danger to the kids, but at the same time, this isn't an amicable divorce were the parents decide Dad gets weekends and it's okay if the kids share rooms.  This is a CPS situation and if Jace has told the judge or social worker that he doesn't have a place to sleep when he's there, it does fall into consideration.  And leave it to these two dinguses to take the most minor quibble and focus on that instead of you know, not abusing the kids psychologically and giving them life-long cases of PTSD. 

Yeah, it’s not like a divorce at all...Jace is staying with his primary caregiver as he has been and now not even going to The Land. It’s more like the every other weekend dad (aka Jenelle) lost custody and won’t be getting it back so having his own room there is moot. I don’t think not having your own room is the same as “not having a place to sleep” either.

4 minutes ago, druzy said:

I would think that would be a way bigger concern than Jace having his own room.

• Love 8

Jenelle didn't reject the offer, Lurch did! He will be present at all visitations or there will be no visitations. Of course Jenelle will go along  with this because 1) she doesn't  really want to spend time with Kai and 2)she does whatever Lurch tells her to do because as we all know, she doesn't  have a mind of her own.

• Love 16

Not to get into the weeds over the bedroom situation, but in CPS cases it most certainly is a concern and a requirement. In many of these cases there is some level of sexual misconduct or abuse on top of the other host of issues that have caused the children to be removed.  I am NOT saying that the Eason kids have been sexually abused, but is just another box the case worker needs to address and check.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

I guess it’s kind of a good thing in the end that Maryssa was “homeschooled” because this happening at that point in the school year could’ve been devastating to her grades. But she’s probably behind her peers anyway, thanks to David. It’s good that the removal happened before Kaiser was in kindergarten or anything. It would’ve been hard to keep him in his school if he is now living hours away. The only kind of blessing about the kids being so isolated on The Land is that they don’t have much to miss, aside from their parents, who I’m sure they miss in complex ways even though they’re monsters unworthy of their kid’s love, and each other. They don’t have schools or friends to miss from their life on The Land and will hopefully be able to build relationships with some other people now.

Edited by Rebecca
Missed comma changed the meaning and I have OCD 😬
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, druzy said:

But, but, but................she has an alarm on the back door! According to her, that's all that's required in the state of NC. So, when someone leaves the back door open and Ensley falls in the pool and drowns, it's all good because she was within what the law said. Like her entire life, it's not her fault. Required by law or not, I'd hope a fence around the pool is on the list of requirements these assholes are supposed to meet.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Not to get into the weeds over the bedroom situation, but in CPS cases it most certainly is a concern and a requirement. In many of these cases there is some level of sexual misconduct or abuse on top of the other host of issues that have caused the children to be removed.  I am NOT saying that the Eason kids have been sexually abused, but is just another box the case worker needs to address and check.

Yeah, I’m not saying they don’t care about bedrooms at all but this isn’t a case where a kid was sharing a room or bed with an adult. I don’t like getting personal but I know plenty of people who have kids sharing rooms. One is a foster parent and the two girls she has share a bedroom and it’s not a problem. Maybe geographically it’s different in different places but each child in a family having a bedroom is considered a luxury to many. I can’t imagine a judge keeping visitation from happening because a child who spends 4 nights there a month wouldn’t have his own room but instead share with his sibling. 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, druzy said:

I would love to know the comments on that !!!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, dariafan said:

I would love to know the comments on that !!!

Except their version of mom and dad life is shooting/killing animals and going to court every other day. 

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, BrianJ1962 said:

Alex I will Twatwaffle's for $1000. Definitely both of those ass-clowns are Twatwaffle's.

It's the dimwit daily double!

Alex, I'll take "The Kids" for...well....forever..

I wish.

And I wish these kids were on Jeopardy instead of in jeopardy.

Sadly, this family isn't as bad as most that CPS has to deal with.  Anyone who wants a good way to channel their anger should consider being a volunteer for your state's Guardian Ad Litem or CASA program.  It's amazing how much court-appointed children's advocates can do and the degree to which the judges adopt the advocate's plan.

While none of the previous court cases involved actual charges related to abuse/neglect, this one does.  And you can be sure that the S.C. office has employees who've had their eye on these kids for years....

https://casaforchildren.org/our-work/the-casa-gal-model/

https://www.scbar.org/public/get-legal-help/common-legal-topics/guardian-ad-litem/

Edited by OldButHappy
link(s)
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Sorry, I’m in a mood today ..... but when do you think the checks to the lawyers are gonna start bouncing ??

About the same time the checks to her “reps” start bouncing.  🤣

• LOL 12
27 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I can’t imagine a judge keeping visitation from happening because a child who spends 4 nights there a month wouldn’t have his own room but instead share with his sibling. 

And let's be honest ... Lurch is most likely using that stuff to build a bunker to make his last stand and doesn't give a good goddamn where Jace sleeps. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Did she delete this? I broke down and went on her twitter and Insta pages because I had to know what the comments looked like, and I did not see this post.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Did she delete this? I broke down and went on her twitter and Insta pages because I had to know what the comments looked like, and I did not see this post.

It's on FB and the comments are turned off, naturally.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

It's on FB and the comments are turned off, naturally.

I wonder what the point of her posting it was then. I mean, sure, people can't comment and call her out on what a complete and total turd she is, but neither can  anyone kiss her ass and tell her she's the greatest mom ever. Which is the reason I thought all these ass clowns posted.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Not offensive at all (to me, that is). Someone in this thread referred to Jenelle as thundercunt a few pages back and I still laugh like a hyena every time I think about it. She is such a low life piece of garbage, I don't think it's possible to call her an overly offensive name.

*Raises hand* Sorry.  Haha. I still laugh at someone calling her a cum dumpster a few years ago.  But to me she'll always be a thundercunt. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Good for Barb for retiring from that WalMart job Jenelle deemed pathetic, all those years ago.  I guess there is nothing pathetic about being fired from your easy as fuck MTV job because your psycho, micro-penis husband couldn't contain his rage and took it out on a ten pound dog.  Jenelle is clearly the winner, here.

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
(edited)

I’m the original poster who brought up the bedroom for Jace. When Jenelle first wheeled her house into position on her land she stated that each child had their own room. Later it was revealed that the upstairs hadn’t been completed, Jaces room being one of them. Is this the biggest deal, no. Is it required that each child has their own room? No. But after 2 years of being promised a bedroom and it’s still not completed it should be addressed. Especially if Jace brings it up. 

Lets look at the facts. This was all prioritized over her sons (promised) bedroom in her home-

pool

she-shed

large storage barn 

countless animals, their food, their pens

countless trips for work and pleasure

Davids weapons

...I’m sure there is more. 

The point is that Jenelle and David prioritized themselves, not the kids once again. Therefore it should be noted and a judge may or may not have some thoughts on it. 

Also, for those familiar with family court, do J&D know which GAL is for each child? 

Edited by Farmfam
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21
39 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

*Raises hand* Sorry.  Haha. I still laugh at someone calling her a cum dumpster a few years ago.  But to me she'll always be a thundercunt. 

Thank you! It is my favorite name for her and I'm going to figure out new ways to use it😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I'm just happy Kaiser is out of that house of horrors. I worry about all the kids but I worry about him the most. Please Nathan, do what you have to for that boy and don't screw it up. I'm glad he also has Doris and Ashley on his side.

• Love 18

Thoughts on the unfoldings since I lasted posted:

1.Ensley being with Barb is certainly better than her being with Mama Eason. But that's not saying much. I don't hate Barb, but I'm continually disappointed with the choices she makes. But beyond that, it's also not fair to her. Jace is close to being pretty independent and now she's saddled with a toddler? It's just bad all around. I'd, honestly, rather see Ensley get a fresh start with a family who isn't so dysfunctional. But I realize the whole situation is messy. 

2. Maryssa was probably crying for several reasons. Children tend to have an unconditional love for their parents, even if they're abused. So I'm sure she was crying because she was scared of him, didn't want to go back to him, missed him, was confused by all the upheaval, etc. My heart truly goes out to her. 

3. Jenelle could see Kaiser, but won't because she won't drop David for a MINUTE? FUCK. HER. 

• Love 18

If TMZ is correct, the hearing should be underway by now. Like others, Im hoping that the judge has seen and taken Jenelles posts into consideration, as further proof that the kids are not their number one priority and never have been. Im also hoping that they take into consideration that even after all this, Jenelle is still choosing David and will never walk away from him. The other options may not be perfect but at least with the others, the kids dont have to spend every day in fear wondering when, not if, David will go off on them that day.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Her ignorance is working in favor of the kids. Asking Kaiser to be taken from Nathan and be placed with a "friend"? They don't have any friends. The judge knows that has nothing to do with Kaiser's well being and is purely motivated by spite. Refusing to visit Kaiser without her huzzbin? Another strike against the thundercunt. Kaiser is happier than he's been in ages, it shows on his clean face and in his happy eyes. I also hope any FaceTiming is done in the presence of a supervisor.

I know this judge deals with the dregs of parenthood on a daily basis. But, I have to hope they're realizing that these assholes have no interest in doing what's in the best interest of the kids and nothing can make them try. They are a lost cause and are only interested in themselves. The poor kids are nothing more than props and Maryssa is a prop and a slave.

She shows, once again, that she doesn't care about Kaiser! That heinous witch would have her son's very fragile peace of mind just blown up, out of pure spite. She is utterly without maternal instincts.

Lord please let this judge see these two clearly.

• Love 15

I noticed that big, bad Lurch shaved off his Looney-Tunes-hillbilly beard for his court appearance. One would think a "proud redneck" such as himself would wear that tangled-pube mess with pride but no...guess he's only an Instagram-proud redneck. What a bitch he is.

(Oh, for reference, here's the Looney Tunes Hillbilly who is 100% more attractive and intelligent than Lurch despite him being, you know, not real.)

586168130_ScreenShot2019-05-22at3_00_53PM.png.a8e54c0a4cd22435c8434df10f46f3bd.png

2 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I will go with Slinky legged c*m guzzling b*tch. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I don’t know why my last post just reposted. Whatever.  Anyway....

someone on Twitter pointed out that Lurch was wearing the same shirt at court today as he was last week.  Except without the hillbilly jacket. Maybe that’s his more classier court shirt. 

• LOL 20
  • Love 3

If that reporter was a woman, the bearded leech would have gone off on her, in her face yelling and threatening. Since it's a man, he called him sir and lamely told him he was going to be arrested. Surely, there is someone in NC with nothing to lose who is willing to pummel his ass when he walks back to Jenelle's new ride after court.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Reporter: Why did you kill the family dog?

Murderer: That's off limits

I love “Jonathan Wills” so much.  He kept shooting and asking questions and ignoring #DogKillerDave’s attempts to intimidate him.  Oh the irony of David telling someone they’re about to be arrested when he’s the lowlife facing arrest and prosecution.  

• LOL 13
  • Love 9
audio GIF

Thunder thunder thunder cats!

I would of googled Thundercunt for a gif but I want to keep my job.

I keep on refreshing Twitter for new updates on these two jerks.  I so hope that this is the year that they don't get what they want from the courts. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
(edited)

Leah weighs in-lol

Jenelle Evans is currently in court (again) fighting to get custody of her kids back (more on that later). Most of the Teen Mom 2 family has been rather quiet about what’s happening with their former co-star, but Leah Messer recently gave her thoughts on the custody situation— as well as Monday’s Reunion episode of ‘Teen Mom 2’ in which Jenelle was called out big time by the Reunion co-host, Nessa!

Leah— who is generally less outspoken than her co-star Kail Lowry in regard to all topics Jenelle—responded to a fan’s question about Jenelle on the most-recent episode of her Life Reboot podcast. It was obvious that Leah was hesitant to say anything about her former co-star but she eventually opened up about it.

“I really don’t have much to say,” Leah said, before stating that she is not surprised by what’s happened in terms of the custody of Jenelle and her husband David Eason‘s kids. (As The Ashley told you, all of the Easons’ children are currently in the care of others after CPS took them earlier this month.)

“I think that what happened was coming,” Leah said. “I really pray and hope that the kids remain safe and, you know, have a healthy life.”

Earlier in the week, Leah also spoke up about Nessa ambushing Jenelle on-stage during the ‘Teen Mom 2’ Season 9 Reunion. The ambush went down just as The Ashley told you it would in her story from the day Nessa and Jenelle faced off on-stage in April. Jenelle was called out by Nessa for posting negative things about Nessa’s boyfriend, Colin Kaepernick, to her social media, and Jenelle ran off the stage crying.

While ‘Teen Mom 2’ fans seemed to have mixed feelings about what Nessa did, Leah was all for it!

“I give mad props to Nessa,” Leah said in an Instagram Story posted after the episode aired. “That was a very healthy conversation that I respect you for. I admire you, actually.”

Leah then started leading a cheer for the co-host.

“Go, go, go Nessa!” Leah sang.

Fellow ‘Teen Mom 2’-er Kail gave her thoughts on the custody situation last week, telling TMZ that fans have been asking if she’ll take custody of Jenelle and David’s daughter Ensley. (Again, The Ashley will tell you that this is ridiculous and, of course, would never, ever happen!)

As The Ashley told you on Tuesday, Jenelle’s mother, Barbara, has had the two-year-old since Friday.

“People are messaging me asking me if I’ll take Ensley!” Kail said. “I’m like, ‘Ohhhh, I don’t want to get involved! I’m not considering it at this time but I hope that [the kids] are happy and healthy overall.”

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

“Jenelle and David hired a very aggressive attorney,” an insider snitched to Radar.

The embattled couple appeared in court again on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 to fight to regain custody of their children, Maryssa, 11, Jace, 9, Kaiser, 4, and Ensley, 2.

Despite having all of her children taken away and losing her MTV job after 10 years following the dog killing, Jenelle was standing by her man’s side and showing solidarity with him as he wreaks havoc on her life.

COURT SHOWDOWN

“In court the judge was getting irritated with Jenelle’s lawyer,” an insider said about the attorney the unemployed ex-reality star and her husband hired to defend them.

FIGHTING BACK

“Jenelle’s attorney said that the judge had a prejudice against them because he was biased toward CPS,” the source told Radar.

INSIDE STORY

“The attorney said he had evidence that the judge was prejudice against them but after a long break he said he couldn’t find what he was looking for,” the insider told Radar.

NO GO

“The judge said, ‘I’m not recusing myself because I am not prejudice on behalf of social services,'” the source said.

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1