Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

In light of Nugget's murder, this video is even more disturbing

I didn't watch the video, but just looking at him in that pic grosses me out!  

• Love 20
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

Want to look at the devil in the eyes? Here he is.

I am sickened that he has had children living with him. I wonder how often they got to hear this kind of banter.  And it is mind boggling that Jenelle supports this psychopath.  I can't imagine wanting to work on a marriage with someone that has an arsenal of guns and bullets as big as the Vegas shooter and threatens to shoot at people that step on his land. I'm starting to wonder if Jenelle has Stockholm Syndrome.

(I'm an armchair psychologist)

• Love 18

Is David capable of a murder suicide involving Jenelle? I hope law enforcement does something before anything like this happens, Jenelle is a pos but she doesn't deserve anything like this. With all the kids out of the way maybe law enforcement maybe be more apt to take action

• Love 4
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

When has Jenelle ever chosen her kids over something? It should come as no surprise to anyone one with more than two brain cells. Does she have any fans left at this point? Even Amber has defenders (Amber! Who literally chose jail over her child.)

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
29 minutes ago, lexxilex said:

Want to look at the devil in the eyes? Here he is.

I am sickened that he has had children living with him. I wonder how often they got to hear this kind of banter.  And it is mind boggling that Jenelle supports this psychopath.  I can't imagine wanting to work on a marriage with someone that has an arsenal of guns and bullets as big as the Vegas shooter and threatens to shoot at people that step on his land. I'm starting to wonder if Jenelle has Stockholm Syndrome.

(I'm an armchair psychologist)

Why, greetings Dr. Lexxilex, I'm Dr Blubld, I believe we both attended Google university. And I see we've been joined by Dr. Lovesnark.

I concur with both your diagnoses. I am stumped, however, at a course of treatment. Lobotomy? Lifetime ban from social media?

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

She would rather lose everything than have to admit what everyone has been saying about him since day one is true. 

I agree with this so, so, so much. 

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Why, greetings Dr. Lexxilex, I'm Dr Blubld, I believe we both attended Google university. And I see we've been joined by Dr. Lovesnark.

I concur with both your diagnoses. I am stumped, however, at a course of treatment. Lobotomy? Lifetime ban from social media?

There is no treatment. Hopefully, innocent victims like children and animals are out of their way and they'll just implode on their own.

I'm so glad Jenelle can't get knocked up again! You know if she could, he'd be pushing for another kid right this minute. I can hear him telling her that she doesn't need Jace or Kaiser and they'll just make more of their own babies. I'd like to send flowers to the doctor that did her tubal ligation and tell them they saved innocent children from a horrible life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
(edited)
19 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

If David truly is a psychopath, treatment is near impossible from what I've read. If Jenelle is a borderline personality [along with many other personality disorders], it's another disorder that's really difficult to treat. David's brain wiring especially does not allow him to believe that his words, thoughts, and actions are wrong.

*PSA: I'm an armchair psychologist that specializes in personality disorders.

Edited by lexxilex
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

There is no treatment. Hopefully, innocent victims like children and animals are out of their way and they'll just implode on their own.

I'm so glad Jenelle can't get knocked up again! You know if she could, he'd be pushing for another kid right this minute. I can hear him telling her that she doesn't need Jace or Kaiser and they'll just make more of their own babies. I'd like to send flowers to the doctor that did her tubal ligation and tell them they saved innocent children from a horrible life.

How did I miss THAT???

In the dumpster fire that is her life, a tubal ligation is the greatest gift she could bestow on the rest of the world.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Tatum said:

How did I miss THAT???

In the dumpster fire that is her life, a tubal ligation is the greatest gift she could bestow on the rest of the world.

Pretty wonderful news, isn't it? I think it was about a month or so ago. She posted about it, then he denied it (of course) and then they sold a story to some magazine and confirmed it. No more spawn from her👏👏

• Love 11
(edited)
They Fled The Land!

The Ashley has learned that a North Carolina judge has signed off on CPS’s requests to remove the daughters of Jenelle Evans and David Eason from their home on The Land.

The Ashley‘s sources tell her that the order was signed on Monday, as was the order to keep Jenelle’s son, Kaiser, with his father Nathan Griffith until the investigation into David Eason’s killing of Jenelle’s dog was completed. Kaiser will be staying with Nathan for the foreseeable future, and Nathan is due to begin his court battle for full custody of Kaiser on May 30.

The Ashley’s sources tell her that Jenelle and David heard about the order being signed and are no longer on The Land. Ensley and Maryssa are still with Jenelle and David, from what The Ashley hears, but the family’s location is unknown.

Despite what rumors are floating around, Ensley was not placed with Jenelle’s mom, Barbara Evans, or Jenelle’s sister Ashleigh, and Maryssa was not placed in the care of David’s family….at least, not yet.

Stay tuned…

THE ASHLEY

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 6
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

He looks and sounds like he's got a lot of screws loose. I swear I can't understand why he's still not in jail. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

They are on the run from the law with Ensley and Maryssa. 

That’s what I’m afraid of (for the children, not Jenelle because she is an adult with resources and still stays with David). Given his increasing vitriol towards authority I can see him taking the stance that the government isn’t going to tell him what to do with his family. I think he’s gone full on anti-government survivalist and he’s going to protect his family as his God-given right. That’s some extremist bullshit thinking but it’s exactly what I would expect of him.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

That’s what I’m afraid of (for the children, not Jenelle because she is an adult with resources and still stays with David). Given his increasing vitriol towards authority I can see him taking the stance that the government isn’t going to tell him what to do with his family. I think he’s gone full on anti-government survivalist and he’s going to protect his family as his God-given right. That’s some extremist bullshit thinking but it’s exactly what I would expect of him.

I think that's what we all expect from him,  except maybe Janelle.  Then she'd justify it by saying it's just his beliefs 

• Love 7
(edited)

Example #9,856 of how these people can't even fake being "normal," not even a little bit. If ANY decent (much less "wonderful" and "perfect") father were falsely accused of being a danger to his kids and the parents were told that the kids, particularly a 2-year-old, would have to be removed from the home as long as the dad was there, it would IMMEDIATELY be COMPLETELY OBVIOUS that the most reasonable course of action would be for the DAD to leave. What mother of very young children would allow her kids to be taken away and/or move out with the kids so as not to inconvenience her husband (who just killed her dog)?

She's probably lying about leaving with Ensley (if that report is true) and she will probably either dump Ensley off with whomever or try to sneakily keep Ensley on The Land with her and UBT. All while acting as if it's totally understandable that UBT would put his entire family through such turmoil because he was standing on the principle that it would be totally unfair to make him leave his home when he "did nothing wrong." I can hear her tearful IG post now, "How do you think my husband feels to be told that our kids can't be in our home with him? He's done nothing wrong, so why should he have to leave his home or be kept away from his kids? This is all so unfair! Me and the kids want to go home, but CPS is saying that they can't be there. I feel like I'm caught in the middle- I don't want my kids taken away, but I want to be with my husband!"

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 13
48 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Do they feed Maryssa? She does not look right.

She does look very thin. Maybe she just had a growth spirit. Others here have speculated David was touching her inappropriately from her cheerleading pictures in 2017. She might be limiting her calories to look childlike. It’s a year and a half and she just looks thinner, when girls her age GAIN weight (normal puberty). Of course I hope that’s not true but I fear David. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, druzy said:

but the family’s location is unknown.

Eh. Won't be for long. Given that both of the adults in this equation are full-blown morons, they'll be posting their whereabouts on social media at some point leading authorities right to their door. 

That being said, if they've fled the state entirely, would they be out of jurisdiction of NC CPS? 

(edited)

The part of me that watches too many movies and ID Channel , hopes Maryssa realizes this won't end well and decides to make a break for it(with Ensley in tow) when those two are distracted or asleep.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Perhaps he looks to Eric Rudolph as  a role model (the guy who bombed the Atlanta Olympics among other things and then hid out in the North Carolina wilderness for years). 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I agree so much with this. It wouldn't surprise me if David has an underground bunker somewhere off The Land with stashed weapons, survival gear, and all the Apocalypse food Jenelle once said that David had accumulated. 

When Jenelle was bragging, during the last hurricane, about all of the free food she received from an organization that helps people in need, I wondered about the Apocalypse food and why Jenelle and family weren't eating that.  Now I think I know why. The Apocalypse food is stored in that bunker, not on The Land.

Yes, I have an active imagination. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Eh. Won't be for long. Given that both of the adults in this equation are full-blown morons, they'll be posting their whereabouts on social media at some point leading authorities right to their door. 

That being said, if they've fled the state entirely, would they be out of jurisdiction of NC CPS? 

Jenelle can NOT stay off of social media, its her life blood. They can and will ping her cell phone and get a location. If they leave the state, other law enforcement agencies will cooperate with NC. There are children involved, state lines don't matter.

This is a great opportunity for animal control to take the animals. We know they don't have friends willing to come over every day and feed and water a gazillion chickens, some pigs and some goats.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

Realistically, there is a high probability that Jenelle and David will get the kids back. Kids are taken away from from their parents all the time, even when there has been extreme abuse that we haven’t seen exists here. Many of those parents will get their kids back because CPS always makes it a priority to reunite kids with their parents if at all possible. A person can brutalize their child and get them back so I don’t see that someone who may have killed a dog in front of their kids would not as well. I just don’t have faith anything will change in the long term. Counseling, parenting classes and they likely will get their kids back. I do hope I am wrong. 

I can see David fighting for his kids because they are his blood. Without the show, I don’t see Jenelle as wanting the kids anyway because she won’t be getting paid by MTV to be one of their teen moms. Jenelle comes across as someone who sees her kids as a possession and means to an end. She doesn’t appear to be someone who finds joy in just cuddling with her baby like most people. I think should Jenelle and David part ways, and she no longer is on the show, those kids will likely be farmed out because I don’t see Jenelle as getting a regular job to support her family. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
(edited)
13 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

I can see David fighting for his kids because they are his blood. Without the show, I don’t see Jenelle as wanting the kids anyway because she won’t be getting paid by MTV to be one of their teen moms. Jenelle comes across as someone who sees her kids as a possession and means to an end. She doesn’t appear to be someone who finds joy in just cuddling with her baby like most people. I think should Jenelle and David part ways, and she no longer is on the show, those kids will likely be farmed out because I don’t see Jenelle as getting a regular job to support her family. 

I could see them maybe getting Maryssa and Ensley back. Poor little Ensley, that child is screwed. Wherever she ends up, she will be a very confused and traumatized little girl.

I hope Kaiser and Jace are permanently free of these two.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 16
(edited)
44 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

Realistically, there is a high probability that Jenelle and David will get the kids back. Kids are taken away from from their parents all the time, even when there has been extreme abuse that we haven’t seen exists here. Many of those parents will get their kids back because CPS always makes it a priority to reunite kids with their parents if at all possible. A person can brutalize their child and get them back so I don’t see that someone who may have killed a dog in front of their kids would not as well. I just don’t have faith anything will change in the long term. Counseling, parenting classes and they likely will get their kids back. I do hope I am wrong. 

I agree that (sadly) all or most of the kids will end up back in Jenelle and UBT's full- or part-time custody pretty soon. I'm heartened by the fact that the cop investigating Nugget's murder raised red flags with regard to any minors living at The Swamp, but I feel like that was almost some kind of "rogue" action with that person taking drastic action out of a sense of decency and concern for the kids, but going against the standard way of dealing with cases like this. I think/fear that, at the end of the day, authorities will find that UBT was within his rights to murder Nugget (especially with Jenelle declining to make any kind of complaint and confirming UBT's version of events in which Nugget "injured" Ensley) and that the kids will be returned to residence/visitation on The Land, perhaps with some kind of education about how murdering family pets in front of your kids could be problematic. There's a 0% chance that this incident has been a wake up call to Jenelle in any way and there's a -38% chance that this incident has influenced UBT's thinking in any positive way. If anything, he's probably more dug-in on asserting his "rights" over his land, his animals, and his family than ever before.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 10
(edited)
UPDATE! The Ashley can confirm that Jenelle and David have returned to their home on The Land as of Tuesday night. While their daughters Ensley and Maryssa may be with them on The Land, The Ashley is unable to confirm where the girls are at this time…
Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

If Ensley is safely removed, I hope she doesn't  end up with Barb.  Barb is no spring chicken and shouldn't  be saddled with another grandchild, especially a toddler who is suspected to have developmental issues.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 11
26 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

If Ensley is safely removed, I hope she doesn't  end up with Barb. I know  Barb is no spring chicken and shouldn't  be saddled with another grandchild, especially a toddler who is suspected to have developmental issues.

Agreed. It'd be best for Ensley to be placed with strangers who will keep her away from the family. I don't expect that it will actually happen, because if the girls are pulled by CPS, it'll probably be only temporarily while Janelle and David follow the case plan and get them back.

But, ideally, Ensley would get a chance to grow up in a healthy environment without contact with her abusers. Unfortunately, Barb cares too much about Janelle. I get it, she's her mother, but her need to keep Janelle in her life means Barb has also kept Janelle inappropriately in Jace's life. She'd do the same with Ensley if given custody.

• Love 14

I hope all the kids made it to somewhere safe.  That video of David ranting to the Secret Service is extremely disturbing.  What type of lunatic threatens the Secret Service?  I am worried this will end up in some sort of SWAT team shoot out. I can picture David using the kids as shields/hostages.  I hope they never get their kids back.

• Love 13

They will likely get Ensley back, but I hope that Kaiser stays with Doris and Nathan, and that Jace stays away as well.  They are in the most danger from UBT, and hopefully Janelle loses interest in them when MTV is no longer paying her to be their mom.  Maryssa, like Ensley, will probably return as well because she has nowhere else to go.

• Love 5
(edited)

Morning campers!

Apparently that post from Ashleigh was a fake and our resident sociopaths are still on The Land with the Potential Hostages ... errr, I mean, girls - The Evans Family Runs Deep in the Crazy

Also, Jenelle, dear, it's not that we want a piece of your life.  We're just more worried about your crotch fruit than you seem to be.  *Sigh* Hopefully we make it through the day without going full-on Randy-Weaver-Ruby-Ridge. (Reference here for anyone who hasn't seen the television movie featuring Kyle Secor wearing leather chaps.)

Edited by Lemur
I can't spel
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8