Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

If Kaiser doesn't go back and Jace no longer visits, then at least some good will have come of Nugget's death.

I doubt very much that UBT would let Ensley go to day care; after all, she's his.

And I'm not at all surprised that the local animal shelter would let UBT and Jenelle adopt another dog; oftentimes the view is "Any home is better than no home", not to mention if it's not a no-kill shelter the dogs are likely to be euthanized anyway.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

...Wow.

It does sound like they waited until after Kaiser was voluntarily moved by Jenelle (ie taken to daycare), so I guess there could be something to this.

I was just thinking this.

If David is savvy enough to realize this (if at all true), those three could be holed up for a long time.

ETA: while I am super glad Kaiser was removed, I wonder how confusing that must have been for him to have authorities come and pick him up.

Does Ensley not go to daycare?

I believe one of the articles said he was picked up at daycare by a family member (didn't specify which family member).  

I'm hoping poor little Kaiser never has to return to those barbarians on The Land.  

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

...Wow.

It does sound like they waited until after Kaiser was voluntarily moved by Jenelle (ie taken to daycare), so I guess there could be something to this.

I was just thinking this.

If David is savvy enough to realize this (if at all true), those three could be holed up for a long time.

The ones left in that house are so screwed..... 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, meredithalmighty said:

All of the gossip columns are ignoring that David's daughter (who is older than Jace IIRC) is also in their home.  I am really hoping CPS is accounting for her safety as well in all of this.

Can someone remind me why UBT has custody of his daughter? What in god's name could be the malfunction of this child's mother that he was deemed the better custodial parent?

37 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

From the Daily Mail:  Jenelle posted on Monday afternoon that '#MothersDay wasn't the cookout I expected and planned with all my kids' as she shared a photo milking a goat with her daughter Ensley.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7024871/Jenelle-Evans-son-picked-child-protective-services-husband-killed-dog.html

jen.jpg

My idea of an awesome Mother's Day gift for her ass would consist of being locked up in county jail for child endangerment.  

Ugh.  

• Love 21
(edited)

Please file this as a “report” until The Ashley can officially confirm it! 

The Ashley broke the news this morning that Jenelle Evans‘ son, Kaiser, has been removed from her care as of Friday, and, according to Radar Online, Kaiser is not the only kid in care of Jenelle and her husband David Eason who may be yanked from The Land!

Radar reports that CPS is also reportedly looking into the safety of Jenelle’s and David’s youngest child, daughter Ensley, and David’s oldest daughter Maryssa who, as of press time, remain in the care of the Easons. “CPS is looking to take Maryssa and Ensley away too,” a source told Radar.

The site also states that Child Protective Services has tried to contact the former Teen Mom 2 stars, but David and Jenelle have been reluctant to get in touch.

“CPS wanted to talk to Jenelle and David, but they both refused to talk to them,” the source told Radar. “David cussed CPS out.”

Maryssa and Ensley are the last of Jenelle and David’s combined five children who remain in the couple’s care. David is not currently allowed to see his son, Kaden, whose mother, Olivia Leedham, recently received over $5,000 in back child support from David by court order.

The Ashley told you last week that Jenelle has not been allowed to see her oldest son, Jace, since her mother Barbara Evans heard about David shooting the family dog last week. The Ashley’s sources told her that Barbara refuses to allow Jace to go to The Land and/or be around David. Radar states that, since then, CPS has visited Jace at his school and has instructed Barbara to keep Jace– whom she has custody of– off The Land, which is reportedly A-OK with the nine-year-old.

“Jenelle was told that Jace doesn’t want to go over there at all,” Radar‘s source stated. “She was told Jace is terrified of David because David is escalating.”

Jace was not on The Land at the time David killed Jenelle’s dog, Nugget. Kaiser, Maryssa and Ensley were home, however, and Jenelle has admitted that Maryssa took the dog’s death especially hard. 

After The Ashley broke the news about Kaiser being picked up by a family member at his daycare of Friday, TMZ reported that the local authorities have not attempted to go on The Land to discuss the care of Ensley and Maryssa, “partly because authorities believe it’s treacherous to enter the property given David’s temper combined with his firepower.”

In the past, David has made it no secret that he will not tolerate trespassers on The Land and is willing to shoot anyone he deems a trespasser. 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 17

This article is dated 2 years ago but it explains how David got full legal custody of Maryssa : http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/05/31/exclusive-teen-mom-2-star-david-eason-gets-full-legal-custody-of-daughter-maryssa-get-details-of-the-court-ruling/

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
(edited)

On her current marital status:

Jenelle told the magazine that she plans to stay married to David, provided he goes to a counselor with her to get those “talking words” out in the open.

“My relationship with David now is still in a healing process, of course,” Jenelle stated. “We are going to start going to marriage counseling because he feels as if we both need it. I completely agree. [I’m] not considering divorce unless he refuses counseling with me.”

On what happened with Kaiser:

Jenelle confirmed that Kaiser was taken on Friday from his daycare by a family member and has not been in Jenelle’s custody since then. However, in her statement she says she’s upset that she wasn’t consulted or told before CPS took her son.

“Kaiser was taken away Friday without my consent, before Mother’s Day, and I have been in touch with my lawyer pertaining this matter,” Jenelle told Us Weekly. “Kaiser was taken from his daycare by his grandmother with no notice or call to me. CPS told Doris to take Kaiser without my consent and still have no legal paperwork signed by the judge stating my kids are taken from me.”

Jenelle seems to be the most upset that Kaiser was taken without her knowledge.

“My legal team has been on this since it [occurred],” she said. “I’ve been fighting to get my son back, as they went behind my back and removed him without my consent.”

On her current status with Kaiser’s dad, Nathan Griffith:

As The Ashley reported earlier this month, Nathan has been fighting for custody of his son for almost a year and is set to face Jenelle on May 30 to begin their custody battle in court. In court paperwork filed last year, Nathan asked that Kaiser be kept away from David and that he be given full legal custody, with Jenelle only having visitation. (Before this, Nathan had only supervised visitation with Kaiser.)

Jenelle interpreted that…differently…though.

“Nathan is to have supervised visits and only supervised by [Nathan’s mom] Doris,” she told Us Weekly. “Surprisingly, me and Nathan have been getting along, so I’m willing to maybe let his visits be unsupervised. Me and Nathan have been in contact during all of this. He doesn’t want Kaiser taken from me.”

On the status of David’s custody of his daughter Maryssa:

Maryssa remains on The Land (along with David and Jenelle’s daughter Ensley) for now, although Radar Online is reporting that CPS is now investigating the girls’ welfare. Last week, Jenelle confirmed that Maryssa was home when David killed the family dog and that Maryssa was so upsetshe did not come out of her bedroom until the next day.

According to Jenelle’s latest statement, though, Maryssa is now only upset because of how David is being portrayed in the media.

“David has full custody over her and still homeschools her,” Jenelle said of her stepdaughter. “Maryssa has been with us since everything has been going down. She is frustrated with the media she sees online about her father because she knows the truth what goes on in our household.”

As The Ashley told you previously, David has full legal custody of the 11-year-old, and has since 2017. 

On why Jace can’t come to The Land and be around her and David:

Jenelle confirmed that The Ashley’s report from last week— which stated that Barbara was refusing to allow Jace to be around David following the dog’s murder— is true. However, in her statement, Jenelle says the reason Barb is withholding visitation for her and Jace is because she’s bitter about Jenelle losing her job on ‘Teen Mom 2!’

"My mom is keeping Jace from me, nobody else,” Jenelle told the magazine. “I only had Ensley with me for Mother’s Day this year. And my mom is taking it out on me for being let go from MTV.”

(Although it has yet to be officially confirmed by MTV, Barb will most likely not appear on ‘Teen Mom 2’ anymore, as she is related to Jenelle’s story. Jenelle being fired from the show will have big financial consequences for Barb as well, as she is paid what the original dads on the show make, from what The Ashley has heard.)

To get yourself updated on the latest news from “The Land,” click the links below!

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, meredithalmighty said:

This article is dated 2 years ago but it explains how David got full legal custody of Maryssa : http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/05/31/exclusive-teen-mom-2-star-david-eason-gets-full-legal-custody-of-daughter-maryssa-get-details-of-the-court-ruling/

Thank you! 

This part seems well worth revisiting:

“Neither party will use drugs or excessively consume alcohol while caring for the child,” the custody order states.

Fairly certain UBT does both so Whitney must be an even bigger addict to make him the better option. 

All those poor kids, man. What a shame.

"Kaiser was taken away Friday without my consent"

That's how it works, dumbass. The state doesn't need the permission of for-shit parents to take their children away.  

This dumb bitch. That statement from her is full of her usual lies and delusions.

CPS doesn't need your permission Jenelle, to take a child in danger from your custody. Thank God Kaiser has finally been removed from your "care", I pray that is permanent.

Sure Jenelle, Maryssa is upset because her poor innocent father is so misrepresented by everyone. I'm sure she's also upset that both of her "parents" are unemployed, raging lunatics.

Your mother might be taking your firing by MTV out on you Jenelle because it is in fact your fault. Yes. That's the way life works. Much like the concept of having to pay your own bills when you have enough money, without any kind of government assistance.

These two are going to fall so hard. I just pray all the kids are removed, along with any and all animals.

• Love 20

Sadly, it is what it is.  MTV kept this shit show going, knowing full well what was happening out there on the sess pool sinking land.   Fueling it with money that these dumb ass fools would never have had. 

The county is scared of them?  Oh shimmer me timbers.  This is a storm that’s a brewing for 2+ years.  They made ALL THIS SHIT PUBLIC.

My question to y’all is this.  Where would UBT at this point in time, if he had never met Jenelle?  

Also, is there any other reality tv person that has gone THIS off the rails?  Anna Nicole was a train wreck that ended horribly, but SWAT team style? 

• Love 16

I'm glad they went because it meant Kaiser got the hell away, but the fact they're still sending them to daycare when they sit on their asses all day just shows you just how lazy they really are. I bet they leave them there for 9-10 hours, 5 days a week. 

• Love 10

So Jenelle isn't homeschooling Maryssa; UBT is.  I'd be fascinated to know what kind of shit he's teaching her.  I doubt it's what she would learn in a school; when she's not watching Ensley she's probably standing guard at the gate of The Land.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

This is fucking hilarious! Sure, Jenelle. Nathan wants Kaiser to stay with you. That's why he refused to return him to you a few months ago and is suing you for custody. How have you been talking all along if Nathan doesn't have your number? Remember the night after your piece of garbage husband brutally killed your dog? Nathan had to call 911 because you changed your phone number and he needed to know if his son was safe.

She's pissed that CPS didn't ask her permission to remove Kaiser from her custody? Sure, Jenelle. It's almost difficult to believe that someone can really be this stupid. What makes it so damn funny is that she tries to pretend she's intelligent and sounds even more stupid.

Barb went to her attorney to keep Jace away from the swamp of horrors before MTV fired you, Jenelle. Try again, dumbass. Notice she didn't say anything like Barb was violating their visitation agreement and she was going to take her back to court.

If they actually make it to a marriage counselors office, I predict UBT will last no more than 10 minutes before he calls the therapist a pussy, f*****, sissy, homo or another of his favorite slurs, then stomps out, dragging his moron of a wife with him.

She's a lying liar who lies. Still trying to paint some kind of pretty picture.

They'll never make it to a marriage counselor. They're broke, and counseling doesn't come cheap.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

She's a lying liar who lies. Still trying to paint some kind of pretty picture.

They'll never make it to a marriage counselor. They're broke, and counseling doesn't come cheap.

There's always Dr Phil or Iylana

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Sadly, it is what it is.  MTV kept this shit show going, knowing full well what was happening out there on the sess pool sinking land.   Fueling it with money that these dumb ass fools would never have had. 

The county is scared of them?  Oh shimmer me timbers.  This is a storm that’s a brewing for 2+ years.  They made ALL THIS SHIT PUBLIC.

My question to y’all is this.  Where would UBT at this point in time, if he had never met Jenelle?  

Also, is there any other reality tv person that has gone THIS off the rails?  Anna Nicole was a train wreck that ended horribly, but SWAT team style? 

Jenelle and UBT enable each other and MTV enables them both.

• Love 14

I'm thinking that the investigating detective discovered that Kaiser was an eye witness to Nugget's murder. He then realized, in the course of the investigation, that Kaiser is extremely traumatized by this and therefore warranted immediate removal from UBT and Jenelle.

Maryssa is as well, undoubtedly, but she has nowhere else to easily go, and she's trapped on the land. I hope she runs away, when her jailer isn't looking.

• Love 23
51 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

...The second one just proves that she continues to use her children and their varied custody statuses as weapons. If he's fit for unsupervised visitation, it isn't because he hasn't called you a c*** on twitter this week. You should consider what's best for Kaiser, not what leverage Kaiser gives you, Jenelle. 

I noticed that too! Unsupervised access to your child is not a "reward" for making nice with his psychotic mother. She doesn't even try to dress it up like some of the other moms, so I think she honestly believes there is nothing wrong with withholding parental privileges based on how she is treated. m

• Love 23

I am guessing it could be that they have just been waiting for something to happen to justify taking some of the children out of the house, and now they had something.  I know it is hard to free children from this kind of home, but it sounds like many in the area are scared of the creep and he just hadn't gone far enough YET.  Now he is showing signs of a deep descent....

I was shocked to see the news on Kaiser, and so happy!  

• Love 17
(edited)
On 5/9/2019 at 3:39 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I suggest that MTV/Viacom keeps Barb in some capacity in a way that doesn't feature Jace or Jenelle's other kids. 

I think instead of having the TM/TMOG moms do their own voice overs, they should let Barb be the narrator/do the voice over narration for all the girls (with her own commentary thrown in).  Or let her host the reunions (they'd be more interesting with Barb than with Dr. Drew or Nessa).  Maybe Viacom can give her a little spin-off show on another channel.  Maybe she can have a little talk show where Z-list celebrities come to chat and push whatever BS product line they're currently behind.  They come sit on Barb's couch, drink boxed wine, and chat -  "Boxed Wine with Barb."  I'd watch (but no Jace/other kids around during filming...let them go be kids).  I'm cool with Barb, but I'm also cool with keeping the Evans-Griffin-Eason kids off of the TV.  They have a lot to overcome as it is given their parents without adding growing up (or continuing to grow up, in Jace's case) on TV to the list.  

No more of any of these people...Jace deserves grow up with some normalcy and privacy now. Barb needs to attend to Jace's needs as he quickly coming up on the teen years and it won't be easy for her at her age. I have to think you wrote these ideas for exploiting Barbara further on the network as a satirical joke.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 6

“[Jenelle] has been advised by officials to keep 2-year-old daughter Ensley at a friend’s house and away from the home she shares with husband, David Eason,” the outlet wrote.

While Jenelle has reportedly agreed to move Ensley away from home as the investigation into her husband’s behavior continues, it’s currently unknown if the axed Teen Mom 2 star, who was booted from the series after Nugget’s death, has actually taken that action.

https://realityblurb.com/2019/05/14/cps-tells-jenelle-evans-what-she-has-to-do-to-keep-custody-of-2-yr-old-ensley-as-fired-teen-mom-2-star-speaks-out-on-losing-custody-of-kaiser/

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 5/10/2019 at 9:06 AM, Azanscrazyhair said:

I suspect they also homeschool to mask abuse..

That and any prying from school officials. No way that goon and Jenelle are qualified to teach anything to those kids. What is wrong with North Carolina??? 

• Love 17
4 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Honestly I'm looking forward to their lives lived on social media and with paparazzi, but WITHOUT the teen mom money. It is going to be a disaster. 

But they also make money from social media, possibly lots of money.  I'm no social media expert, but my understanding that every click, even a hate click, is of benefit to them.  So I don't do it.

16 hours ago, thebigboot said:

I’m just going to say this now, David is either going to kill her or severely hurt her. I’m just glad CPS actually came through and made sure there’s no innocent victims.

Probably an unpopular opinion, but as vile and delusional as Jenelle is, I'd consider her an innocent victim if David killed or severely hurt her.

• Love 6

I'm glad to hear that Endtable is likely off the land. But what "friend's" house is she at? Jenelle picks friends like she picks her mates - not well. I guess anyone is a step up from David? 

As much as Barb has disappointed me lately, I'd kind of rather Ensley was over there with Jace. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, druzy said:

Jenelle's Manager 🤣

image.png.7f613d777ea78b4a9518791920c59140.png

She has a great team behind her!

I'll tell you what;  If I ever hire a manager, the first thing I'm doing is giving them a spelling and grammar test!

• LOL 15
  • Love 9
On 5/12/2019 at 11:51 AM, Fosca said:

I suspect a lot of people, particularly in her area, don't see a problem with shooting a dog that "bit" a child.  Animals are property, to do with what you wish.  You can buy chicks at feed stores, no problem, and I suspect they got the goats from someone who either doesn't know about UBT's behavior or doesn't care/thinks it's being overblown.  After all, he's a good ol' boy!  Those damn meddling city people should just stay out of our business, they don't understand!

I lived for 12 years in the panhandle of Florida; I suspect the people in rural NC aren't much different.

Panhandle of Florida and rural NC are interchangeable! Just drive 10 miles outside of Chapel Hill, home to University of North Carolina and it's another world...confederate flags and carry/conceal.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

If Ensley was removed, does that mean Maryssa was as well? 

As I understand from her sister's Facebook post, Jenelle voluntarily brought Ensley over to a friend's house and left her there. It was possibly in preparation for a potential CPS sweep, but I don't think CPS actually physically removed her. I am not sure Maryssa has anywhere to go.

7 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

But they also make money from social media, possibly lots of money.  I'm no social media expert, but my understanding that every click, even a hate click, is of benefit to them.  So I don't do it.

Jenelle hawks stuff on Instagram for extra cash. Someone estimated she probably made around $45,000-90,000 one year just on Instagram. Obviously, the more clicks she gets, the more financial incentive Diarrhea Tea has to offer her to post their ads. So, while each click doesn't necessarily correlate to cash, it does collectively raise her earning power.

That said, all these girls extracurricular pursuits are tied to Teen Mom. Will people still follow her and consider her an "influencer" when she's no longer on TV? It may take awhile, but I'd have to hope that once you chop off the head, the rest of the body eventually falls down as well.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
24 minutes ago, kicksave said:

That and any prying from school officials. No way that goon and Jenelle are qualified to teach anything to those kids. What is wrong with North Carolina??? 

Lol, I live in Georgia and had a neighbor who homeschooled.  Her kid was 9 and could barely write.  I'm guessing the standards are pretty low.  I couldn't do my 7th grader's work and I think I'm at least a few steps up from Janelle and David.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
16 hours ago, geauxaway said:

THIS! MTV used this couple and their messy lives for profit. If they had any kind of ethical and moral compass they would have ended this dysfunctional relationship a long time ago. Instead, they used the dysfunction and a dangerous domestic situation for ratings which equals advertising dollars. Even with this recent violent act perpetrated by David, I have yet to see MTV make a donation to ASPCA or any other animal rescue. It's time for MTV to end this show and Teen Mom. 

• Love 17
28 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Probably an unpopular opinion, but as vile and delusional as Jenelle is, I'd consider her an innocent victim if David killed or severely hurt her.

It's also highly likely that Jenelle will shoot UBT "in self defense." When you have a shit ton of loaded guns laying around with people drunk or fucked up on pills, it can easily go the other way.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12