Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I really, really hope Barb doesn't get stuck with this next child because bless her heart, she is A) is not the youngest and struggles to keep up with Jace as it is and B) not to be judgmental, but she did raise Janelle. And according to what I've read around the internet, two other kids who have 'issues'. I just want Barb to be able to retire from child raising, Janelle to magically never be able to have kids again, and Jace and his brother to be adopted to loving families. I know, it's a pipe dream but one can hope.

• Love 7
Janelle has filmed at least 4 pregnancies.  Jace, Gary's miscarriage, Courtland's abortion, Nathan's coming child.  It's a valid excuse but it's in the spirit of not going to school because the sun is too hot.

Well, did she and Nathan have to move at all during this pregnancy? Because we all know she can't go to school AND move. 

• Love 3

Poor Jace is going to feel even more abandoned when Jenelle has this baby and takes it home with her, while he remains with Barbara. I'm sure he'll always wonder why she didn't get it together enough to fight for custody of him before having a new baby.

• Love 3

It makes me sick how she and Nathan think they are the shit. Those smug asses thought they were so cute to post that they were at the beach-and kept lying-while she was in labor. Then they're saying, "I'm sure you'd love to see his face, but you'll have to go buy US Weekly" like they are a damn Kardashian or Royal and have to sell the baby's pic.

I hate both those assholes and my heart aches for Jace and The Kaiser Roll.

• Love 6
That half of an associates degree in Arts in all they need.  We are silly to worry about a baby born to two parents that do not have custody of their previous children.

And she's planning to become a surgical assistant! Easy access to narcotics, sharp objects, and people's personal information--how could that go wrong for Jenelle? I don't even want to think about how it could go wrong for any patients whose surgery she is assisting.

Can't believe she bragged about her weight, too.

• Love 6

And she's planning to become a surgical assistant! Easy access to narcotics, sharp objects, and people's personal information--how could that go wrong for Jenelle? I don't even want to think about how it could go wrong for any patients whose surgery she is assisting.

Can't believe she bragged about her weight, too.

Hasn't she been convicted of at least one felony? I can't see many medical facilities hiring someone with her record.

• Love 3

Exactly. With her convictions there's no way any legit hospital or surgi-center would ever give her a job. Too much liability. Even without convictions any whiff of a drug issue and they want nothing to do with you, especially if part of your job could involve being around narcotics. She'd be a moron to waste her money.

• Love 5

I hope that both Jace and Kaiser are able to live their lives to the fullest. Jenelle was not ready to parent when she had Jace, and I don't think neither she nor Nathan are ready now.  How come neither of them are trying to regain custody of their other children? 

• Love 4

I just watched the two specials that mysteriously appeared on my DVR, one was the Toddler one and one was a Catch Up special. The Toddler one in particular seemed to imply that she now has custody of Jace. She talked about how her relationship with Jace was "great" as well as her relationship with Nathan, and how she was getting along "OK" with her Mom. Couldn't tell it by all the clips of them screaming at each other, but that could just be editing. They never flat out said that Jenelle has custody now, unless I missed it, but she was talking like she does.

(edited)

Could be, DangerousMinds. She was talking like she had full time custody, but... well.. it's Jenelle.  I take anything she says with a huge grain of salt.

Edited by NikSac

A paraphrased quote comes to mind whenever I hear about Jenelle: "Every word she says or writes is a lie, including "and" and "the"."

I wish Jace and Kaiser much luck, because they're going to need it.

• Love 5
(edited)

I completely agree they'll both need luck. I also feel so sorry for both of them.

I mean I'm glad Barbara took Jace in, but she raised Jenelle and the fights they have in front of the kids are unbearable. How much soap can one kid be forced to eat, when all they're doing is repeating what Grandma and Mom scream at each other constantly?  Oh... meant to add, I still think Jace is better off with Barbara. I was freaking out a little bit when I thought Jenelle might now have full custody.

Also, Nathan scares me. The fact that Jace is scared of "disappointing" him worries me. The fact that they are airing Jace hurting animals as a "cute" thing scares me, too.  Ugh.  Did someone say train-wreck? How long before Jace is teaching baby Kai to hit, bite, kick, scream obscenities, and hurt animals?

For her sake and the kids' sake I really hope she's gotten it more together, but I still see so many red flags.

Edited by NikSac
  • Love 3

I saw the Toddler Moments special and Jenelle in a conversation about parenting reminded me of the girl at the sleepover who always had a boyfriend that mysteriously went to another school or was from Summer Camp.

Ha! Janelle is the George Glass of parenting!

• Love 4

According to Jenelle's Twitter, Kaiser is alive and well and she is basking in new motherhood with her man and her baby (oh yeah, and Jace too occasionally).  They are all "Happy Family".  Who wants to place bets on how long it is before her next arrest (or Nathan's)?

Of course, I hope for the baby's sake things will go well, but history has not shown us anything positive with these people.

Edited by rhofmovalley
  • Love 3

So, true. The money stops rolling in and the cameras aren't on her. Not that she's a perfect saint on camera. But I believe she's well aware of them and we often get "toned down" Jenelle. Which is really sad. But the stories that come out in between seasons are always super crazy. 

• Love 2

Jace's First Day of Kindergarten

Janelle:  "IM SO PROUD OF JACE! He just started his first day of school. He didn't know why they took him out of class for math.. Well we found out," the 22-year-old reality star wrote before revealing, "he is so smart they are having him do 1st grade math already! my little man is SUPER SMART !!!!!!"

rs_600x600-140814163933-600.Jenelle-Evan

http://www.eonline.com/news/569558/teen-mom-tots-head-to-kindergarten-as-original-cast-gears-up-for-new-season

• Love 1

Janelle:  "IM SO PROUD OF JACE! He just started his first day of school. He didn't know why they took him out of class for math.. Well we found out," the 22-year-old reality star wrote before revealing, "he is so smart they are having him do 1st grade math already! my little man is SUPER SMART !!!!!!"

Kindergarten teacher of 20 plus years here. Very unlikely they pulled Jace the 1st day of school for advanced math. We spend the first few days learning names, routines, etc. No, I am not calling her a liar (about this) , this is just a very unlikely scenario.

• Love 12

They probably pulled him out of class because he was beating the crap out of the other kids. 

MTV needs to set up a "mental health fund" for these kids, for the counseling they'll probably need later.

• Love 5

Kindergarten teacher of 20 plus years here. Very unlikely they pulled Jace the 1st day of school for advanced math. We spend the first few days learning names, routines, etc. No, I am not calling her a liar (about this) , this is just a very unlikely scenario.

Thanks jacksgirl. I thought that sounded unlikely.