Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Tatum said:

I believe it is the fact that he is wearing floaties in lieu of a life jacket.

Yes, that is a problem. Kaiser should be wearing a life jacket, not something that parents MIGHT use in a baby pool.

• Love 4
(edited)

Nathan's girlfriend's haircut is bad and weird because she's wearing a wig.  Hairdressers are notorious for shit like that.  My mother was a hairdresser and owned a salon for 20 years (I worked there part time while my kids were little) and my sister is also a hairdresser. I was raised in a salon, Jessica's hair is a wig.  I actually think she's been shown wearing several similar wigs. 

Not criticizing, but that's why her hair looks weird.

Edited by Emmierose
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Did Nathan have the beginning of one of those horrible man buns?

Yes, but was too lazy to finish it. So he looked like Sho Nuff, the Shogun of Harlem. And Leah's youngest kid.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Tatum said:

I believe it is the fact that he is wearing floaties in lieu of a life jacket. If DNR caught wind of that, she could be cited.

Not that it is the safest choice, but what he is wearing is Coast Guard approved for boat use. 

• Love 1

Re: the "necessities," were those items Jenelle decided on or something requested by her lawyer/the court? Personally I don't think they are necessities, but the fact that she keeps repeating the word (like Nathan did with "parental alienation"-- did these two idiots even know the words necessities or alienation before their lawyers told them?) makes me feel like it's a setup from her lawyer as a reason not to give custody to Nathan. 

Nathan should have the basics since he gets TM checks for having fights with his baby mama, but there are plenty of poor parents who don't. And it isn't a crime to be poor. Even if you're homeless, social services can't just take your children away for that alone. I still think Nathan is dangerous and is only using Kaiser as a pawn, but so is Jenelle on both counts. I just don't get the sudden obsession with "necessities."

• Love 7

The whole "necessities" thing is just a claim Jenelle can use to keep Kaiser away from him.

I agree that most of those "necessities" are things you don't absolutely have to have and that many kids don't have (I will agree he needs a carseat, but most normal people would just share one).

Jenelle probably also thinks Kaiser has to have a crib, high chair, and playpen because that's where she keeps Kaiser contained 99% of the time.

• Love 7

Can Nathan even drive again? Shudder. I hope not. 

He's been acting shockingly reasonable the last few episodes, which honestly scares me. He's either faking to look good on TV, or he's temporarily stopped using. Drunk/high Nathan is one of the scariest things I've ever seen on television. What it all comes down to is that they both chose to be with the other person. If they supposedly wanted some kind of Leave it to Beaver family, or at least a halfway decent, everyday relationship, why on earth would they pick each other? And suddenly Jenelle is fishing, boating, and mother of the year and Nathan is an estranged loving Daddy who just wants to see his son? And both of them are sober? And they are just so appalled at the other? Uh, no. The shit will hit the fan again eventually with one or both. And it won't be pretty. 

• Love 5
(edited)

And suddenly Jenelle is fishing, boating, and mother of the year and Nathan is an estranged loving Daddy who just wants to see his son? And both of them are sober? 

Jenelle and Uncle Dave were in the honeymoon stage of the relationship when this was filmed.  It won't last; Jenelle needs drama almost as much as air.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

He's been acting shockingly reasonable the last few episodes, which honestly scares me. He's either faking to look good on TV, or he's temporarily stopped using. Drunk/high Nathan is one of the scariest things I've ever seen on television. What it all comes down to is that they both chose to be with the other person. If they supposedly wanted some kind of Leave it to Beaver family, or at least a halfway decent, everyday relationship, why on earth would they pick each other? And suddenly Jenelle is fishing, boating, and mother of the year and Nathan is an estranged loving Daddy who just wants to see his son? And both of them are sober? And they are just so appalled at the other? Uh, no. The shit will hit the fan again eventually with one or both. And it won't be pretty. 

He might have temporarily stopped drinking in order to focus more on his "gym time". A lot of committed gym rats don't drink.  Has he ever been to an official rehab? Come to think of it, has Jenelle? I know she formerly used heroin but did she just stop, or did she formally enter a program?

• Love 3
On May 3, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Lm2162 said:

Jenelle has no personality/identify of her own so she takes the hobbies and interests of boyfriends. With Nathan she began to work out. With Dave, she's now into fishing and camping. 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Jenelle has no personality/identify of her own so she takes the hobbies and interests of boyfriends. With Nathan she began to work out. With Dave, she's now into fishing and camping. 

And with Keiffer, she did heroin!

• Love 15
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Her next soulmate will be Christian and, as Jenelle does, she will take on that persona and become a super Christian. Like Kirk Cameron-level of annoyance.

lol, only if said Christian happens to have a bad case of damsel-in-distress-itis.  I mean a really bad case.

• Love 5
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 10:26 AM, HooHooHoo said:

Not that it is the safest choice, but what he is wearing is Coast Guard approved for boat use. 

I looked it up too and it is considered a Coast Guard approved life jacket. Since Jenelle thanked the company on Instagram, I'm sure she got it free, and possibly some cash too, for showing a pic of Kaiser wearing it and mentioning the company. If the company hadn't contacted her and sent her the freebie (and possibly some cash), Jenelle probably would've handed Kaiser a pool noodle and called it good.

http://www.stearnsflotation.com/Search.aspx?k=puddle%20jumper

http://www.target.com/p/stearns-puddle-jumper-life-jacket-fish/-/A-17141990

Edited by starfire
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, Katt said:

lol@any company thinking it's a great idea to have Jenelle endorse their product. 

Sadly...it kinda is.  She has the rabid supporters...and so if she posts about their products....sales will go up.

• Love 4
On Monday, May 02, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Tatum said:

I would think normally, anything that's going to screw up her chances of landing a new boyfriend will force her to exercise some caution and some additional effort of contraception (you know, the kind of caution and effort she can't be bothered to apply to her family, her schooling, her professional life, her legal issues), but- the problem is, Jenelle has no capacity for learning. She thinks every guy she meets is going to be the one that stays, thus she has no fear of lowering her dating prospects by getting pregnant again, since she assumes she won't need dating prospects. If she's not currently pregnant now (and maybe it's a poor angle but she appears much more bloated than she did on her instagram photos from last month), then I give it 6 months, assuming they don't break up before then.

Out of curiosity, after reading the latest episode thread about Nathan and his ex and daughter, I googled the ex and got linked to her twitter account by a Radar online article, which I assume means it's legit. She posted her visitation agreement back in 2014. Neither she nor Nathan are allowed overnights, and Nathan is supposed to be with his parents when he has his daughter. Depending on the parents' schedules, that may  explain why Nathan doesn't see her more. There is specific language in the agreement about showing up drunk, so I am guessing both Nathan and his ex have pretty serious substance abuse issues, that likely led to safety concerns for their kid.

Poor kid. Stop creating kids you clearly don't want. 

6 hours ago, poopchute said:

And with Keiffer, she did heroin!

Still can't believe they showed that. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, shelley1005 said:

Sadly...it kinda is.  She has the rabid supporters...and so if she posts about their products....sales will go up.

Also, I probably shouldn't admit this but I thought they were kinda cute. Finding out they were coast guard approved for boating was even better. I wouldn't have known about those at all if it weren't for PTV and Jenelle.

I don't know any kids of the right age to wear this, but if I did I'd be tempted. <sigh>

• Love 2
12 hours ago, NikSac said:

Also, I probably shouldn't admit this but I thought they were kinda cute. Finding out they were coast guard approved for boating was even better. I wouldn't have known about those at all if it weren't for PTV and Jenelle.

I don't know any kids of the right age to wear this, but if I did I'd be tempted. <sigh>

Just looking at this in a store, I never would have chosen it to take little ones out on the boat. To me that is fun in the pool/lakeside type gear. I still don't know that I would choose it, simply because there isn't any head/neck support to keep the face above water.

• Love 3
(edited)

The "Coast Guard-Approved" marking is very deceptive.  Yeah, they're approved but not recommended for boating.

0rG9ICm.png

The fun lasts longer for kids in the water with a Stearns® Puddle Jumper® Deluxe 3D Life Jacket. The premium construction is made from woven polyester, a softer fabric for less chafing. The comfortable design also allows children 30-50 lbs. to

move and swim freely in pools and lakes and at the beach, without the life jacket riding up around their necks. The US Coast Guard-approved life jacket features a fun 3D character on the front for more fun in the water. The life jacket can also be used as a learn-to-swim aid.

On a boat, the kiddo should wear:
http://www.coleman.com/infant-under-30-lbs/puddle-jumper-infant-hydroprene-life-jacket/2000023528.html#start=1

The littlest ones in the family will have a blast on the water with the Stearns® Puddle Jumper® Infant Hydroprene™ Life Jacket. The US Coast Guard-approved design is specially-fitted for infants under 30 lbs. With the Heads-Up® oversized head support — like a pillow —

it encourages face-up flotation. Our lightweight Hydroprene™ material is our softest material, and when combined with the durable Crosstech® foam, it's perfect for comfortable, all-day wear. A grab handle allows you to easily remove your child from the water when necessary. A buckled side opening and zippered back make it easy to get your infant in and out of the vest, while two adjustable leg straps ensure a secure fit during all the fun at the pool, beach or lake.

If Kaiser falls overboard, there is no easy way to grab him.  It's very dangerous for a toddler to go boating with that type of flotation aide. 

Edited by CofCinci
US Navy Veteran who cares more about water safety than Jenelle does....
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Her next soulmate will be Christian and, as Jenelle does, she will take on that persona and become a super Christian. Like Kirk Cameron-level of annoyance.

I picture her dating Janet's narcoleptic boyfriend from The Sopranos. 

22 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

If Kaiser falls overboard, there is no easy way to grab him.  It's very dangerous for a toddler to go boating with that type of flotation aide. 

If Kaiser falls overboard, maybe he will be rescued by a nice alligator, who will surely be a better mother than Jenelle.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Amazing. 

One thing I've noticed is that she's never picked a decent guy. Even Gary, who is supposedly the "nice guy" in her lineup of bfs, is a total douchecanoe. I used to follow him on Twitter (now it's private) and he posted the most vile, misogynistic and racist crap daily. He made Javi look like a women's rights activist. And I don't mean political stuff, I mean positively disgusting bullshit about women's bodies and sex. Then a couple years ago in between stints with Courtland, they got back together while he was dating a girl name Jade and there was all sorts of drama because he'd brag about banging Jenelle on social media and sent them both the same Valentine's gift from the same florist. I think they were still hooking up right after the Nathan breakup. 

I guess like attracts like. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

One thing I've noticed is that she's never picked a decent guy. Even Gary, who is supposedly the "nice guy" in her lineup of bfs, is a total douchecanoe. I used to follow him on Twitter (now it's private) and he posted the most vile, misogynistic and racist crap daily. He made Javi look like a women's rights activist. And I don't mean political stuff, I mean positively disgusting bullshit about women's bodies and sex. Then a couple years ago in between stints with Courtland, they got back together while he was dating a girl name Jade and there was all sorts of drama because he'd brag about banging Jenelle on social media and sent them both the same Valentine's gift from the same florist. I think they were still hooking up right after the Nathan breakup. 

Nine partners (that we're aware of), in what? Eight years? And honestly, I'm not slut-shaming here. The problem is the type of people Jenelle gets involved with and claims to "love," and seems to believe, love her back. Nothing, in any of the relationships she's had that we've been privy to, indicate real love. When is she going to learn - sex, maybe a ring, and a pregnancy - do not mean love?

Okay, it may very well be Jenelle has never experienced real love in her life, and therefore doesn't know what it is, what it feels like, or how its demonstrated in healthy relationships. But after so many failed relationships, shouldn't there be a "lightbulb" moment coming along soon? A little voice in the back of her mind saying "There is something wrong here. I'm attracted to people who hurt me, and inevitably I hurt them back. I need to talk to someone and try to figure out why, before I get killed or end up in prison for a very long time."

Of course, that would require a certain level of self-awareness, which apparently Jenelle doesn't have.

• Love 8

I do feel for her because I think she has a very severe untreated mental illness. Doesn't excuse her behavior though. 

But yeah, if she'd just slept with tons of people it'd have been much less harmful for everyone. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Replace "never picked" with "can't get" and I'll agree with you. I'm going to judge the hell out of any guy who decides he wants to get involved with a woman who has been arrested what, 20 times, has abandoned one kid and neglects the other, has never held a steady job, and spends all her time on twitter.

• Love 6
Just now, Tatum said:

Replace "never picked" with "can't get" and I'll agree with you. I'm going to judge the hell out of any guy who decides he wants to get involved with a woman who has been arrested what, 20 times, has abandoned one kid and neglects the other, has never held a steady job, and spends all her time on twitter.

Even well before all that, though, when she had much more of a chance, seems like she went out of her way to find the most toxic people possible. 

• Love 3

Well her arrest record and shitty parenting has been going on for a number of years- I think her first arrest was when she was still a teenager.
I think in her 16 and Pregnant episode she said she had been dating Andrew for 2 years so I'm guessing she was like 14-15 then. But I don't think she's been a sweet catch at any point in her reality career.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Even well before all that, though, when she had much more of a chance, seems like she went out of her way to find the most toxic people possible. 

When the Oprah show first began airing in the 80's, I remember there was an episode about relationships. One of the guest relationship experts said something I'll never forget. She said to look up the definition of the word "passion" in the dictionary, because one of the definitions is "suffering." Her point was that many women equate passion with suffering, so they believe (perhaps subconsciously) if they aren't suffering in a relationship, it means there is no passion. And no passion = boring. I've known women like this. They go from one abusive relationship to the next, and if you ever try to get them involved with a decent man - meaning, a man that communicates verbally, instead of with his fists, has a steady job, is kind, gentle, responsible, etc., - they claim he's "dull," or "not very exciting." To them, this also equates to "dull" or "unexciting" sex - although they'll never allow the relationship to develop to the point to see if that's actually true. Unless their relationships involves endless drama and upset, with a big helping of abuse, they aren't attracted.

From personal experience, there is no getting through to people who think this way. You can only hope and pray they get a clue before they end up either six feet under or behind bars.

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Love 6

I don't know about suffering, but I can see how someone like Jenelle considers violence "sexy"- like if he's really really jealous that's a sign of how much he cares, and if he knocks her around a bit- well, better than ignoring her. I can concede Jenelle has likely had no examples of functional romantic relationships and was always going to have problems, but I still also think she's just pure evil.

• Love 8
(edited)

@TwirlyGirly, I think that's also related to the abusive relationships she saw at home, bipolar disorder, and abandonment by her father. Perfect cocktail for "if he loves me, he'll hurt me." Just add addiction, pseudocelebrity, and a low IQ, and voila. 

Very codependent. And there are treatments-- therapy, CoDA, among others. But Jenelle would never ever use any of those kinds of resources (ever). I don't think. I forget how young they really still are. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Lm2162 said:

@TwirlyGirly, I think that's also related to the abusive relationships she saw at home, bipolar disorder, and abandonment by her father. Perfect cocktail for "if he loves me, he'll hurt me." Just add addiction, and voila. 

Very codependent. And there are treatments-- therapy, CoDA, among others. But Jenelle would never ever use any of those kinds of resources (ever). I don't think. I forget how young they really still are. 

Well, again...she'd also have to recognize that she is a part of the problem. I mean, right now she wakes up one morning and bam! There's a stranger in the bed next to her, and she has no idea how they got there. It's not like she engages with these people at all beforehand. They just mysteriously appear in her life. So what can she do, really? /s

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

@TwirlyGirly, I think that's also related to the abusive relationships she saw at home, bipolar disorder, and abandonment by her father. Perfect cocktail for "if he loves me, he'll hurt me." Just add addiction, pseudocelebrity, and a low IQ, and voila. 

IMO, I don't know what could help Jenelle, because I've always had the sinking feeling that she straight up has pyschopathic traits. The lack of empathy or deep, real emotions, manipulative behavior, violent tendencies, lying, drug abuse, seeming lack of shame or remorse, recklessness and impulsiveness, and the list goes on. Actually looking up the hallmarks of a pyschopath while I type and it is scary how many Jenelle hits. I've just never gotten the sense that, underneath the dysfunction, that there is any warmth or spark of true humanity there, unlike with Leah or even Barb. 

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I don't know about suffering, but I can see how someone like Jenelle considers violence "sexy"- like if he's really really jealous that's a sign of how much he cares, and if he knocks her around a bit- well, better than ignoring her. I can concede Jenelle has likely had no examples of functional romantic relationships and was always going to have problems, but I still also think she's just pure evil.

I'm so glad you brought up the jealousy thing, because I thought about that after I wrote my post. Yes, Jenelle does equate expressions of jealous rage with love. With every partner she's had, she's baited them into expressing jealousy - the more extreme, the better. I believe she deliberately does things (like texting other guys) to elicit a response of jealous rage. She also looks for things in every partner to be jealous about - for example, looking through their phone. It's weird to me, because I am so not a jealous person. With my ex-husband, I had no problem with him saying he thought another woman was attractive, nor did he have any issues with me saying I thought another guy was good-looking. Actually, now that I think about it, often we'd agree with each other about the relative attractiveness of other people of either sex! So, the whole concept of trying to bait your partner into expressing jealousy, or looking for reasons to be jealous yourself, is a very foreign one to me. But Jenelle appears to think it's an expression of "love." No. It's not. It's insecurity, plain and simple.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

The fact that the video was made by an uber fan and therefore is supposed to be serious and not super trolling is redonkulous.  It's a video of the trainwreck of her life.  

It wasn't, everything is tongue in cheek. The username is "Queen Jenelle" (lol) and it's their only upload, so they made the channel just to put up this one video. If they were serious, they would have other uploads or activity, or not include the many mugshots, hahaha. It's such a hilarious song pairing. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lm2162 said:

It wasn't, everything is tongue in cheek. The username is "Queen Jenelle" (lol) and it's their only upload, so they made the channel just to put up this one video. If they were serious, they would have other uploads or activity, or not include the many mugshots, hahaha. It's such a hilarious song pairing. 

Well that makes me feel better that it was mocking her stellar dating history....and just have to accept how much my troll or sarcasm meter was off.  ;)

7 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Including a photo of Jenelle and Kieffer McReefer nodding out after using heroin is a big clue that this is a troll account.  True love indeed.

• Love 3

So it's Mother's Day and Jenelle has already posted a happy Mother's Day to all the hard working struggling moms... Something tells me that was a shoutout to herself and not the hardworking woman who raised her and her own child. (I'm not arguing how good/bad Jenelle or Jace were/are being raised)

• Love 13