Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, SCS said:

So Kobie has now told the authorities that Brandi didn't smack him around? That's a pretty big mistake to make. I wonder if he'll apologize publicly since he accused her publicly. He should.

Good thing she isn't seeking damages cuz I just looked at his.IMDB page and he might need to sell a kidney.

• Love 2

I felt for Brandi when she was the new girl, but perhaps that was due to a nice edit, as I remember Kyle said Brandi was two-faced during Brandi’s first reunion.

Brandi is never boring, can be funny, and she wasn’t always wrong. But way too often she crossed lines with multiple cast members, and even housewives of other shows. I know reality shows are supposed to have a little drama, but there’s a difference between watching someone you love to hate and someone who’s just mean. 

There are times I felt for Brandi (Game Night and LVP bringing Scheana around her), but there were more instances of Brandi being classic mean girl imo towards the others-Adrienne, Kim, Kyle, Joyce, Eileen, Lisa V, even Joanna Krupa. I would take Dorit complaining about a glass or Lisa V stirring it up over someone who seemed to have no problem humiliating other women the way Brandi did. What she said about Joanna Krupa was disgusting. 

She seems to have a lot of girlfriends so maybe she’s a loyal friend to people outside of housewives, but I don’t blame the other women for not wanting to shoot with her. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

I think it is more that Brandi doesn't play by the rules that RHOBH have try to set for themselves which is partially why the show has been lacking since Season 6.

I respectfully disagree with this. Brandi was rarely sober during filming, and I think that affected her already poor impulse control. So, she never seemed to understand when she went too far and most likely didn't remember what she said or did the next day. 

I will never forget her last season. She tried very hard to drive a wedge between Kyle and LVP. But what really stood out to me was her behavior in the pot cafe and her behavior immediately after. In the cafe, she tried to get Kyle to admit that she smoked pot. She said something along the lines of "the last time I smoked pot, I was with you." and Kyle confirmed it.

But, Brandi didn't get the reaction she wanted because Kyle admitted that Brandi smoked pot in front of her but didn't act outraged that Brandi said it on camera. So, then, we get Brandi's talking head where she calls Kyle a hypocrite, but we never see Kyle say anything hypocritical. Kyle admits that Mauricio cautioned her against sampling the pot because she was in a foreign country and couldn't be sure how it would affect her. Plus, she said that she didn't want her daughters to get any ideas. 

After they leave the cafe, Brandi keeps trying to start a fight. The other women don't engage, and she literally starts screaming cuss words in the street as they are walking back to the hotel. She desperately tries to do any and everything she can to get the other women to engage in her drama. Kyle tried to talk to her but gave up when she realized that Brandi wanted a confrontation and wasn't being real.  

Even her "real friend" Yolanda was embarrassed and walked briskly ahead of everyone else with her brother in order to separate herself from it. All of the other things that Brandi did that season showcased how desperate she was to create conflict:

• Defending Kim (the woman who hid her crutches and called her a slut pig) against her own sister- who had known Kim her entire life. 
  • Setting up Lisa Rinna by trying to convince her that they needed an intervention for Kim, and then telling Kim that LisaR wanted to do an intervention. LisaR very clearly said "It's not like we can do an intervention." And Brandi JUMPED on that.
  • This is speculation on my part, but convincing Yolanda to do a group therapy intervention-like dinner where the women talked about the things that weren't "perfect" about their lives when Rinna refused to take the intervention bait. Which led to the glass breaking "let's talk about the husband" incident. 
  • Lying to Kyle about LVP having an affair with her trainer (when LVP didn't even have a trainer, and if she did, she certainly wouldn't have confided in Brandi if she was such a great puppet master).
  • Throwing wine on Eileen. 
  • Slapping VanderPump.
  • Calling the women "Menopausal mommas" at LVP's birthday party. 

Everything Brandi did seemed out of desperation to keep her spot. Her whole "truth cannon" thing felt forced and false. Her very presence felt forced and false. Combine that with the women refusing to film with her, and she just became too toxic for the show. 

• Love 23
2 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

I think it is more that Brandi doesn't play by the rules that RHOBH have try to set for themselves which is partially why the show has been lacking since Season 6.

Brandy doesn't play by the rules of even marginally decent society.  She is a grotesque - and I'm not even referring to her Joyce Wildenstein facial alterations.

• Love 23
5 hours ago, Jextella said:

I have no doubt Lisa V manipulated her like she has others, but let's face it.  Brandi screwed herself in the end.

Slapping Lisa was the straw that broke the camel's back for sure.

Yeah I do believe Lisa used Brandi to promote Vanderpump Rules, wasn’t sensitive toward her feelings with Schaena and got her worked up about the other women. But Lisa didn’t deserve to be slapped in the face, didn’t force her to throw wine in Eileen’s, did not prompt Brandi trying to start crap with Kyle in Amsterdam, try to humiliate Kim, the low blow about Yolanda’s daughter Bella. All of that was on Brandi.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 7
On 3/25/2019 at 11:06 AM, Jextella said:

I have no doubt Lisa V manipulated her like she has others, but let's face it.  Brandi screwed herself in the end.

Slapping Lisa was the straw that broke the camel's back for sure.

Didn't Brandi show up with Cedric, the one Lisa had thrown out of her house?

• Love 2
On 4/3/2019 at 4:01 PM, Reality police said:

Didn't Brandi show up with Cedric, the one Lisa had thrown out of her house?

Cedric showed up at the SUR opening but not with Brandi.

She claimed that she didn't know he was coming and had nothing to do with it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Cedric showed up at the SUR opening but not with Brandi.

She claimed that she didn't know he was coming and had nothing to do with it.

That was also after she had made multiple claims in the tabloids that she knew Cedric from her modeling days and that he was her "Manny". She was lying even before she got cast on the show. But, she wanted us to think of her as a truth cannon.

• Love 10

I’ve been VERY open about Suffering from depression and having recently switched antidepressants,” wrote Brandi on Twitter. “So please please stop these negative comments unless you really just want to send me over the f–king edge. I’m sad and ashamed isn’t that enough?”

https://realityblurb.com/2019/04/15/photos-rhobh-brandi-glanville-sad-and-ashamed-after-shes-photographed-stumbling-out-of-restaurant-see-shocking-pics/

Edited by suomi
50 minutes ago, suomi said:

I’ve been VERY open about Suffering from depression and having recently switched antidepressants,” wrote Brandi on Twitter. “So please please stop these negative comments unless you really just want to send me over the f–king edge. I’m sad and ashamed isn’t that enough?”

https://realityblurb.com/2019/04/15/photos-rhobh-brandi-glanville-sad-and-ashamed-after-shes-photographed-stumbling-out-of-restaurant-see-shocking-pics/

When she publicly apologizes to Joanna Krupa, and the apology is accepted, that will be enough.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

When she publicly apologizes to Joanna Krupa, and the apology is accepted, that will be enough.

I know, Brandi's yet to show she's sorry about the Joanna Krupa comment. 

Brandi still sees herself as the victim because Joanna sued her. In Brandi's mind, she's always the victim just because she has less money. That was her attitude toward Adrienne and Paul as well, and in a way the other housewives. She's just a poor single mom trying to make ends meet, and to hell with the rest of these rich ladies's families, feelings, reputations, and careers. 

I sincerely hope Brandi gets better. Depression isn't fun. I hope she finds happiness, but I also hope she realizes just how wrong a lot of her behavior has been and stops the pattern.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, suomi said:

Are there any anti depressants that mix with alcohol?

• Love 7

Brandi needs to go to rehab (a dual diagnosis kind of place), quit all SM and find another line of work besides "generic RH villain". 

She's humiliating her kids at a time in life when they won't easily be able to forget it. It's just tragic.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Jel said:

Brandi needs to go to rehab (a dual diagnosis kind of place), quit all SM and find another line of work besides "generic RH villain". 

She's humiliating her kids at a time in life when they won't easily be able to forget it. It's just tragic.

Yes she does.  I was a fan of hers in the beginning but ended up really disliking her.  I can't hate on her or belittle her for this latest episode in her life.  I found the pics very sad and I cannot snark on them.  I really hope she takes stock in her life and gets it straightened out.  Her 1st act should be sobriety.  She seems to have spun completely out of control and maybe needs a minder around her for now.  But all of the pics and behavior is that of a sick person and I hope someone who loves her helps get her what she needs.

• Love 8
On 4/16/2019 at 9:27 PM, suomi said:

That's a very manipulative comment to make. She's essentially telling people not to criticize her poor, public choices because people speaking on her HER behaviour may lead her to do something horrible. Brandi enjoys the attention - seeks it through negativity and when she gets called out for more than she thinks she can handle, she pulls the victim card. She needs to realize that her desire for more money and some fame isn't in the best interest of herself and her children. She desperately needs help but each time I think she's reached her rock bottom, she manages to sink further so I'm not even sure what it would take for this women to get a fucking clue.

• Love 15
On 4/17/2019 at 7:25 PM, Natalie68 said:

Yes she does.  I was a fan of hers in the beginning but ended up really disliking her.  I can't hate on her or belittle her for this latest episode in her life.  I found the pics very sad and I cannot snark on them.  I really hope she takes stock in her life and gets it straightened out.  Her 1st act should be sobriety.  She seems to have spun completely out of control and maybe needs a minder around her for now.  But all of the pics and behavior is that of a sick person and I hope someone who loves her helps get her what she needs.

I liked her too. I felt terribly for her divorce situation when she wrote an article in a magazine. Glamour or MarieClaire. I remember being shocked how clueless she was about their household finances. Then I wondered how many women married to working actors are in the same boat and found out it's happening everywhere. She was very honest about not having any skills or real education and the fears she felt.  

She was gorgeous, hilarious and it seemed like the show and new found fame was her lottery win. It seems like the power from fame brought out her insecurities, deep seeded issues. I find it sad because she could've used the position to not only help herself but others too. I couldn't understand the constant moving, money troubles except to think that perhaps she was ill equipped to handle finances since she never had done so before. She had the resources to get financial planning advice. 

I wish she could get the help she needs, stop hiding behind victim hood and take responsibility for her actions instead of blame, victim, blame, victim. 

I don't know the entire story but I've heard her whine multiple times on her podcast about how much money the lawsuit took from her. It seemed like it would've been okay if she had publicly apologized at the beginning instead of running her mouth, blaming others and dragging it on. 

• Love 4

Yeah, to me what she said about Joanna Krupa was one of the worst things she’s ever done. She’s never seemed sincerely sorry about it. Brandi seems to have a hard time feeling empathy for others. My guess is because Joanna is this gorgeous model who has lots of $, Brandi can’t see her as the victim. 

• Love 7
On 6/3/2019 at 12:16 PM, RealHousewife said:

Yeah, to me what she said about Joanna Krupa was one of the worst things she’s ever done. She’s never seemed sincerely sorry about it. Brandi seems to have a hard time feeling empathy for others. My guess is because Joanna is this gorgeous model who has lots of $, Brandi can’t see her as the victim. 

I feel like she lacks the clarity to see situations from beyond her very limited point of view. I think it is what you mentioned combined with the fact taking responsibility for anything doesn't allow her to be a victim. 

Brandi has always given off I want to be saved vibes. She wants everyone else to jump in the pool to save her from drowning instead of learning how to swim. It makes me sad she ruined such a great opportunity to create long term financial security for herself. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I feel like she lacks the clarity to see situations from beyond her very limited point of view. I think it is what you mentioned combined with the fact taking responsibility for anything doesn't allow her to be a victim. 

Brandi has always given off I want to be saved vibes. She wants everyone else to jump in the pool to save her from drowning instead of learning how to swim. It makes me sad she ruined such a great opportunity to create long term financial security for herself. 

100%! RH was great for her, but she took it too far stirring it up. Then she said something incredibly cruel about a woman she doesn’t even know and lost money to a lawsuit. Her actions are the reason she gets into trouble, and her behavior will cause her to lose job opportunities, good men, and friends. She can’t go around being an asshole to everyone and expect people to like her and come to her rescue to save the poor, depressed single mom. 

I think there’s a high possibility she will return to RH. I hope this time she’s more respectful of her coworkers and other housewives in the franchise. I will admit she is amusing.

• Love 2

Brandi is a perpetual victim -- it's always someone else's fault. What an exhausting and unempowering way to live life.  

She blames Lisa Vanderpump for causing her to lose her savings (that she paid to Krupka in a settlement). She doesn't seem to blame herself, for having said it on national tv. Or for not apologizing or for doubling down on her bitchiness.

It's hard for me to understand this level of intellectual and emotional immaturity in a woman who has lived on this earth for nearly 50 years. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

Brandi is a perpetual victim -- it's always someone else's fault. What an exhausting and unempowering way to live life.  

She blames Lisa Vanderpump for causing her to lose her savings (that she paid to Krupka in a settlement). She doesn't seem to blame herself, for having said it on national tv. Or for not apologizing or for doubling down on her bitchiness.

It's hard for me to understand this level of intellectual and emotional immaturity in a woman who has lived on this earth for nearly 50 years. 

100% not Lisa’s fault. I’m not a Mohamed fan. I find the dude sleazy, but he is her friend of many years for some reason, and Joanna Krupa didn’t do anything to her. We really don’t even know if she did anything hurtful to Yolanda. I don’t think he’s the classiest guy, but I don’t believe Mohamed said what Brandi says he did. Even if he had, I don’t blame Lisa for denying it frankly. 

Brandi also thought that since Joanna made the comment about her husband leaving her, that it warranted what she said back. However, Brandi started the feud by bringing up that Joanna had an affair with Mohamed. That is a very ugly thing to say about someone, especially if it’s not true. Even if Joanna had messed with Mohamed, I still find what Brandi said incredibly nasty and classless. 

Brandi is definitely like a child, most 20-somethings I know have more maturity. 

• Love 11

Yeah, much as I don't like LVP, she is not at all responsible for what happened with Brandi and Joanna Krupa. Brandi is the only one responsible for it and she certainly paid for it, even while still denying she is responsible for it.

To be perfectly honest, I wasn't a Brandi fan even prior to her coming to RHOBH. While obviously, Eddie Cibrian behaved badly in their marriage, I thought even back then that Brandi sounded delusion regarding Leann Rimes - she kept deflecting Eddie's culpability. At some point, she became used to being considered the "poor little victim," and thought that any and all of her behavior could be justified because she went through her divorce. 

Until she learns to take responsibility for her own actions - and at this date, I doubt that will ever happen - she will continue to make a wreck of her life. 

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Yeah, much as I don't like LVP, she is not at all responsible for what happened with Brandi and Joanna Krupa. Brandi is the only one responsible for it and she certainly paid for it, even while still denying she is responsible for it.

To be perfectly honest, I wasn't a Brandi fan even prior to her coming to RHOBH. While obviously, Eddie Cibrian behaved badly in their marriage, I thought even back then that Brandi sounded delusion regarding Leann Rimes - she kept deflecting Eddie's culpability. At some point, she became used to being considered the "poor little victim," and thought that any and all of her behavior could be justified because she went through her divorce. 

Until she learns to take responsibility for her own actions - and at this date, I doubt that will ever happen - she will continue to make a wreck of her life. 

Brandi seems to think being divorced/single and not having the millions women in Beverly Hills do makes her situation so sad and unique. I did feel sorry for her when she was the new girl and I first heard her story, and I really hope Brandi finds happiness. I know what’s it like to be depressed, as many of us do. But there are so many single people without large incomes who manage just fine. It doesn’t mean your life is terrible or you’re forever the victim. She still gets jobs, dates, has parents, siblings, two beautiful boys, and friends outside of RH. There are people supporting their families with jobs much harder and less paying than reality TV and podcasts, and some people never get to marry or have kids in the first place. Not everyone gets to be LVP or Kyle, sorry Brandi.

• Love 6

Silly me.  For years I could have sworn on my nonexistent children’s lives that Brandi and her horrible life was all LeeAnne Rimes' fault.

But it was LVP all along.

as if eye roll GIF

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

100% not Lisa’s fault. I’m not a Mohamed fan. I find the dude sleazy, but he is her friend of many years for some reason, and Joanna Krupa didn’t do anything to her. We really don’t even know if she did anything hurtful to Yolanda. I don’t think he’s the classiest guy, but I don’t believe Mohamed said what Brandi says he did. Even if he had, I don’t blame Lisa for denying it frankly. 

Brandi also thought that since Joanna made the comment about her husband leaving her, that it warranted what she said back. However, Brandi started the feud by bringing up that Joanna had an affair with Mohamed. That is a very ugly thing to say about someone, especially if it’s not true. Even if Joanna had messed with Mohamed, I still find what Brandi said incredibly nasty and classless. 

Brandi is definitely like a child, most 20-somethings I know have more maturity. 

I find him sleazy too and while he was very unfaithful to Yolanda, I can't see him being that crass or crude. Brandi is definitely stunted. She went from home to model party girl to kept wife as Eddie didn't want her to work. On RH her go to was always that she doesn't have money or help. She comes from a place of lack. It's never about the good she has. 

15 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I took that from her books! All the child star slams and such. If everything she said in her books about Eddie's behavior is true then it was simply a matter of time. He would've left her for someone else eventually. The difference between his girlfriends like Scheana and Leann is Leann was fully self supporting and could offer a better lifestyle than what he had. I also feel Brandi isn't THAT dumb. She turned a blind eye and believed his lies because it kept her from being self responsible. 

14 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Brandi seems to think being divorced/single and not having the millions women in Beverly Hills do makes her situation so sad and unique. I did feel sorry for her when she was the new girl and I first heard her story, and I really hope Brandi finds happiness. I know what’s it like to be depressed, as many of us do. But there are so many single people without large incomes who manage just fine. It doesn’t mean your life is terrible or you’re forever the victim. She still gets jobs, dates, has parents, siblings, two beautiful boys, and friends outside of RH. There are people supporting their families with jobs much harder and less paying than reality TV and podcasts, and some people never get to marry or have kids in the first place. Not everyone gets to be LVP or Kyle, sorry Brandi.

I agree! I just hate how she self sabotages. She could've been her own hero and came out on top. 

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

She of course had to qualify it, couldn't let it just be, because Brandy.

brandi-glanville-eddie-cibrian-leann-rimes-christmas-photo

Her oldest looks exactly like her and towers over her. 

phpnleDGWPM.jpg

Nice lingerie Leann.

I actually don’t mind the fact that she clarified she didn’t spend the day with them. It seems to me she didn’t mean it in a malicious way, just wanted to set things straight. I’m sure she either got comments that had the wrong idea, or was trying to clear things up before people got the wrong idea. I just think she didn’t want to lead people on, while still letting people know they’re in a good place.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, link417 said:

I actually don’t mind the fact that she clarified she didn’t spend the day with them. It seems to me she didn’t mean it in a malicious way, just wanted to set things straight. I’m sure she either got comments that had the wrong idea, or was trying to clear things up before people got the wrong idea. I just think she didn’t want to lead people on, while still letting people know they’re in a good place.

Nah.  Had to be contrary.

Look, I have as many hateful feelings towards Brandi as anyone.  

But seeing your ex, with whom you were madly in love, spend Christmas with the woman with whom he cheated on you, and trying to stay sane, well I have empathy for her there.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 10
On 12/29/2019 at 1:41 AM, Sterling said:

But seeing your ex, with whom you were madly in love, spend Christmas with the woman with whom he cheated on you, and trying to stay sane, well I have empathy for her there.

I have to preface this story by stating that I have an iron clad memory for irrelevant information. But a thousand years ago my mum got hooked on Young And The Restless and started to get Soap Opera Digest. I'd end up reading them when I was bored and there was an interview with some actress who had just called off an engagement with Eddie Cibrian. She was a ' good Christian girl', planning on saving herself for marriage blah blah blah and she had just caught him cheating with some model named Brandi. And the actress sought out the model to warn him that Cibrian was a dog and to watch it. And the model named Brandi married him. So she can shut the hell up with her 'I didn't see it coming so pity me please. She knew. She's trash. She's racist. And she blows.

• Useful 7
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

But it's okay for her to tweet out hints. 

I was an interview she did on YT about a month ago in which she refers to the Denise drama (vaguely). She was swearing and drinking and just trashy. I think she was trying to come across as refreshing and real, but she just acted like she had no conscience or morals whatsoever. I feel for her children seeing this type of stuff. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Iris987 said:

I have to preface this story by stating that I have an iron clad memory for irrelevant information. But a thousand years ago my mum got hooked on Young And The Restless and started to get Soap Opera Digest. I'd end up reading them when I was bored and there was an interview with some actress who had just called off an engagement with Eddie Cibrian. She was a ' good Christian girl', planning on saving herself for marriage blah blah blah and she had just caught him cheating with some model named Brandi. And the actress sought out the model to warn him that Cibrian was a dog and to watch it. And the model named Brandi married him. So she can shut the hell up with her 'I didn't see it coming so pity me please. She knew. She's trash. She's racist. And she blows.

Ahh, I didn't know all this.

"You'll lose him the way you got him" applies here.

Makes me wonder, though....he "seems" to be happily married to LeeAnn Rimes....no?

• Love 8
57 minutes ago, emma675 said:

Wow, she is just trash. 

She's a loose (truth?) cannon. I'm surprised that Bravo would even touch her with a 10 foot pole. Anyone associated with her runs the risk of being the subject of one of her 2 am drunken rants. 

I can't even imagine what happens in her personal life. Going to get real weird when her boys are old enough to have girlfriends. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Sterling said:

Makes me wonder, though....he "seems" to be happily married to LeeAnn Rimes....no?

Oh, who knows. I'd definitely be suspicious of someone who has cheated so much in the past but maybe LeAnn has cracked the code and made him faithful. At the very least I think the lifestyle upgrade that he clearly loves is enough to make him extraordinarily discreet. And Leann cares way too much about people gloating about him cheating again so she'd probably pretend it didn't happen. That woman is a gigantic ball of need.

• Love 7
On 4/26/2020 at 8:07 AM, Sterling said:

Interestingly, there was a time LeAnn looked like she was trying to become Brandi, appearance-wise. I know she's got some issues so, getting into a relationship that way doesn't create a solid base of trust. They were both married at the time their relationship began so, they've got some stuff that they've hopefully dealt with. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Iris987 said:

Oh, who knows. I'd definitely be suspicious of someone who has cheated so much in the past but maybe LeAnn has cracked the code and made him faithful. At the very least I think the lifestyle upgrade that he clearly loves is enough to make him extraordinarily discreet. And Leann cares way too much about people gloating about him cheating again so she'd probably pretend it didn't happen. That woman is a gigantic ball of need.

He HAS to be cheating.  I remember watching their show.  He can’t stand Leann, but loves the lifestyle.  She’s psycho, and although she has a great body, she’s a double bagger butterface.

I’m surprised they haven’t had kids yet, she was dying to get pregnant, and that was years ago.

• Love 3