Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oh, Lisin, I would write a reply to your post, but I can't think of one that could top your comment!

I can't stand anything about Brandi, yet I have a sneaking suspicion that she gives us viewers a reason for snarking.  I think about Brandi in that series of photos that hit the papers of her drunken antics in West Hollywood, which I call "The String  Show."  I think Brandi's first reaction must have been embarrassment, but I'm almost sure her second reaction was, "Oh, damn!  If only those were video pictures, I could sell one of them to Tampax for a TV spot and make a quick million!"  Then, she would tell one of her infamous lies and claim that the video had been photoshopped!  That's Brandi -- always thinking!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

Oh, you are a meanie, stewedsquash,, but I like your thinking!   I don't think much of Eddie's taste -- first Brandi and now the songbird.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    .................                                                      

• Love 1

I didn't realize sober coach and mother of the year was still doing a podcast.

Brandi Glanville let loose on her 7-year-old son Jake on her podcast Brandi Glanville Unfiltered, living up to the podcast¹s title in calling the child “a complete a**hole,” a “f*cker,” a “d*ck,” while running down a laundry list of the first graders foibles.  “My son’s name is Jake: He’s 7, he’s a complete a**hole, but we love him. Oh man, he’s a d*ck, seriously,’ Glanville, 41, told Lacy. Glanville said that the boy unabashedly defies her, such as in cases when he shamelessly neglects to do something she asked of him. She said when she tells him, “I told you to do this,” he responds, “Well, I lied!

<snip>

Besides Jake’s attitude, Glanville also said “a problem” on the horizon is the tot¹s popularity with the ladies. “He’s basically got to second base with a lot of chicks already!” she said, noting that the first-grader had a fifth-grade girlfriend.

She's already planning rehab for him.

Maybe Jake should date that little bitch Coco from the OC.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/06/brandi-glanville-jake-cibrian-podcast-rehab-second-base-eddie/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2663944/Brandi-Glanvilles-outrageous-diatribe-seven-year-old-son-unleashes-torrent-expletives-claims-booking-rehab-rambling-podcast.html

• Love 4

Brandi is a cesspool of filthy words and poor judgment.  Someday, I hope she looks at her two boys and asks herself, "What have I created?"  I don't know whether they behave better at school or at Eddie and the songbird's house, but if so, I hope they get some training about how to talk and how to behave.  She said not long ago that her boys like staying at the Cibrians' house.  Maybe they get some discipline there that they don't get from their mother.  I think Brandi is too busy drinking, dating, drinking, having dinner out, drinking, and loving her career to spend much time giving love and discipline at her house.  If I were Eddie, I'd take a transcript from that podcast and walk straight to court with it, petitioning the court for sole custody.  No, I'd RUN to court!!! 

• Love 1

She's talking smack for a radio show a la Howard Stern and should not be taken seriously. The sad part is that she is willing to throw her kids under the bus to do it. Just like she is willing to throw any of her cast mates under the bus to keep a storyline on RHOBH. Oh and then cry about it when people try to call her out on it. She is an awful combination of fame whore with a side of narcissism coupled with complete insecurity topped with an alcohol (maybe drug?) problem. She is awful!

• Love 7
(edited)

Although Brandi insists she is not apologizing or recanting, PodcastOne has disabled the show and it is no longer available for download or listening! Of course, this isn't the first time Brandi has come under serious fire for her podcast comments – she previously took heat for joking about child molestation. Just yuck.

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/06/23/brandi-glanville-defends-calling-seven-year-old-son-a-f-ker-podcast-one-disables-her-rant/

Edited by Persnickety1
(edited)

The photo on Reality Tea makes me fear for Mason.  I hope he isn't already playing with drugs.  His look is so vacant, and his expression looks depressed to me.  He looks like one unhappy kid -- and who wouldn't be?

I was surprised to read that Brandi's mother was also a four-letter word user, which Brandi must feel entitles her.  I'm not a crusader against four-letter words, but I think when impressionable children are within hearing distance, you have to edit what comes out of your mouth.

I sure couldn't eat or drink anything at Brandi's house.  Judging from the way she's dressed in a posed picture, I think she's slovenly.  Actually, I wonder how much she actually cooks.  I suspect this is a McDonalds family.

This sleazebag depresses me.  Couldn't somebody start a petition to have Brandi removed from the show?

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

Maybe it's time to start another one?  Andy keeps skipping along the garden path with his little basket of posies, pretending he doesn't hear or see a word against Brandi.  He needs to learn a lesson: that when the audience shouts "Enough!" it's time to fire the offender.

• Love 1

I haven't watched it but apparently Eddie and Leann aren't shy about dropping Brandi's name, according to Tamaratattles that is.

Every three sentences.

The show sucks, don't bother. They are so dull that's painful. I bet Brandi laughed her bony ass off watching this. She must have been pissed when she first learned about it but after seeing the final product, Rimes & Cibrian are the ones looking like bitter and revengeful jerks. 

And Leann looks horrible. Terrible PR. 

Ho ! I almost forgot : there is even... *drumrolls* ... a baby storyline ! 

• Love 1

Every three sentences.

The show sucks, don't bother. They are so dull that's painful. I bet Brandi laughed her bony ass off watching this. She must have been pissed when she first learned about it but after seeing the final product, Rimes & Cibrian are the ones looking like bitter and revengeful jerks. 

And Leann looks horrible. Terrible PR. 

Ho ! I almost forgot : there is even... *drumrolls* ... a baby storyline ! 

So True. All of it. I hate Brandi, but this show was painfully boring and Eddie and Leann both look like bigger assholes than ever. Obviously no one in this train wreck has ever even heard of the high road, much less considered taking it. Those poor, poor children.  

• Love 1

I think Brandi will stay on this show until there's a gang-up against her and she quits.  Face it: A lot of people can't stand Brandi (like me), but a whole lot of others tune in each week just to see what Brandi does next.  If you read the comments under her blog, you'll see lots of grandmotherly types consoling her and urging her to stay on.  I wonder whether the two Lisas will get together and start a war against Brandi.  If so, I volunteer for the cheering squad.

• Love 2

Have Brandi and Adrienne made up?  I just saw a tweet from Brandi thanking her:

@adriennemalloof MY WHOLE FAMILY IS UP AND HAVING BREAKFAST AND LOVING THIS THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMING

The "THIS" Brandi is loving is a new hangover prevention product made by the Maloofs, shown in the photo that accompanied that tweet.  So what does it mean.  I can't believe that Adrienne would forgive Brandi.  Even the possibility of Adrienne showing up to a party filmed for RWOBH to promote her product seems kind of hard to believe, after the way Andy fired her on air. Any ideas?

Have Brandi and Adrienne made up?  I just saw a tweet from Brandi thanking her:

The "THIS" Brandi is loving is a new hangover prevention product made by the Maloofs, shown in the photo that accompanied that tweet.  So what does it mean.  I can't believe that Adrienne would forgive Brandi.  Even the possibility of Adrienne showing up to a party filmed for RWOBH to promote her product seems kind of hard to believe, after the way Andy fired her on air. Any ideas?

Perhaps Adrienne is sharpening her axe for another target and having Brandi to assist her would be to her advantage in doing so?

I find it difficult she'd so quickly forgive Brandi, too, since I thought Brandi's allegations were what prompted her to leave originally.

I suspect like others before her she's going to use everybody's favorite drunken ass as a tool in some as yet unseen vendetta against another cast member.

Either that or she should be canonized.  

It's been reported in the media that Brandi and Adrienne have made up, and, yes, it was filmed for the upcoming season. Frankly, it makes me give both of them the side eye. If their previous charges against each other were so heated, and the offenses they committed against each other so heinous, why would you ever let someone like that back into your life? They are both so full of unnecessary drama.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 1

Adrienne confirmed this week that she is coming back for a few episodes. Sounds like only 2 or 3. Yes, she and Brandi have apparently cleared the air, but by some of the comments that Adrienne has made, she had other folks she wanted to resolve past conflicts with as well. I will assume that means Lisa. Below are the pictures of Adrienne and Brandi filming their scenes together.

http://radaronline.com/photos/brandi-glanville-adrienne-maloof-hug-make-up/photo/684510/

Yeah, come on. This is more than side eye-worthy.  Adrienne acted as if Brandi had ruined her entire life and the lives of her children, but now all is well enough to be kee-keeing and filming together?  I call bullshit.  I can't stand either of them.

• Love 4

Adrienne's pants in those pictures...I like to think I keep up with fashion trends but tell me that those pants, stretched over the shoes and dragging on the ground isn't a thing?

I was thoroughly pissed off on Adrienne's behalf when Brandi outted the surrogacy.  Adrienne must have really took a financial hit to have to come back to work with Brandi.  Really.  Have these 'ladies' so pride?

• Love 1

Adrienne's pants in those pictures...I like to think I keep up with fashion trends but tell me that those pants, stretched over the shoes and dragging on the ground isn't a thing?

I was thoroughly pissed off on Adrienne's behalf when Brandi outted the surrogacy.  Adrienne must have really took a financial hit to have to come back to work with Brandi.  Really.  Have these 'ladies' so pride?

I get the impression this season is not going to have any arguments.  So what would be the purpose of having Brandi on the show be?

I think so many people wanted to see the original cast that they put their hard feelings aside.  Now seeing Adrienne and Lisa together will be interesting. 

• Love 1

Adrienne has no pride, imho.  If she has a ghost of a chance to promote a product and make more money, she'll snatch it.  The less I see of Adrienne and Brandi, the happier I am with the show.

It's possible that the writers will come down hard on Brandi this season, and in order to have the rest of the cast go against her, they've hired Adrienne to be her "friend."  Knowing the way I feel about the two of them, though, it's probably wishful thinking.

• Love 1

The last thing Brandi needs is more Botox, especially in the cheekbones.  She already has that chipmunk look.  I'd suggest a boob lift.  Whether by nature or the kneading by the male population of BH, her boobies are sagging south badly.  With her fairly recent vagina tightening and her boobies back where they belong, she'll be all set for Round Two.

Edited by Lura

Wait.  Didn't this already happen?

Yep, it started filming right after the BH reunion, sometime in March.  There was a website (I cannot remember the name) that reported on who was still filming what tasks day by day, and gave a constant break-down on who had been sent home from the boardroom.  They paid attention to everyone's Tweets to see where they were, and noted when the contestants were no longer in NY but had gone back home. They followed them around and watched the tasks that were public.  They kept up with this thing like it was their job. I won't repeat how far Brandi apparently got in the competition since that would be a spoiler (and maybe not true), but I don't think anyone should be surprised to hear that she probably did fairly well. She is shady, shifty, and has the ability to be charming when she needs to be and can work hard when necessary. 

Brandi speaks:

"Going into it, I really felt like as long as I'm nice to everyone, they'll treat me the way I treat them, but then you forget it's a competition and we're all in competition with each other," she said of the hit NBC show.

Glanville revealed that her appearance on Celebrity Apprentice caused her a great deal of anxiety, admitting she'd "never done anything that was more stressful other than getting a divorce."  She also touched on her interactions with the late Joan Rivers, who will appear in two episodes of the show, which were filmed before her sudden passing.

"It definitely is overwhelming and dramatic sometimes, and you will see, if you watch, there's a lot of interaction between those two women [Kenya Moore and Kate Gosselin] and myself," she teased before throwing some serious shade at her fellow Real Housewife. "I didn't know that Kenya Moore had fans. I really didn't."

"That would be a safe bet for sure, to put your money on me," Brandi, who is also promoting her new app Blunder Block, currently available on Android, admitted with a smile. "Two Housewives, there can only be one, so you have to choose: It's either super-evil Kenya or trash-mouth Brandi—pick! But I'm not evil that's the thing, there's pure evil there."

http://www.eonline.com/news/594822/brandi-glanville-says-kenya-moore-is-pure-evil-on-celebrity-apprentice-but-what-about-kate-gosselin

• Love 1