Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

On 8/8/2021 at 9:53 PM, dosodog said:

I feel like, with the exception of the wedding episode, Pandora was never "forced down my throat" unlike SOME  BH kids......I'm pointing my finger at the Hadidn'ts (still giggle over that nickname, chef's kiss to whomever came up with it!).  She was in just enough for family purposes and for us to nickname her Grumpy Cat.

I think the powers-that-be kept her mostly off-camera because she has a "face for radio."

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 5

Aw, I think Pandora is lovely. She has a cute face, nice smile and teeth, clear skin, beautiful hair. Most regular folks would probably see her as an attractive blonde with curves IRL. It's just that everyone on TV is so perfect, and her mother has both an absolutely gorgeous face and a killer figure to go with it. People expect Lisa's daughter to have her beauty, but she looks just like Ken. It's kind of like Alexa Ray Joel. She's attractive imo, it's just that she's compared to her supermodel, real-life Barbie mom. 

• Love 16

No.  That's Adrian Madix.  She is a bartender on Vanderpump Rules.  Also the girlfriend of one of the Tom's from Tom Tom's.

She's smarter than everybody else!*

*Not really, but she made that claim her first season on.

**She's so memorable I got her name wrong!  ARIANA not Adrian.  Thank you WhatamIwatching

Adrian is an aloof Maloof with shoes for a hoof and lives on a roof.  Can you tell I'm fully immersed in getting a 1st grade classroom ready!?!

Edited by dosodog
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, dosodog said:

No.  That's Adrian Madix.  She is a bartender on Vanderpump Rules.  Also the girlfriend of one of the Tom's from Tom Tom's.

That's Ariana??

Wow, I didn't recognize her at all! I couldn't figure out who it was. I was thinking Lala, but not quite right, but I would have never guessed Ariana. She looks so different!

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
  • Love 10
On 8/11/2021 at 12:45 PM, LemonSoda said:

Uncertain if it’s on here or the old forums but i posted about my Villa Blanca experience. Pandora is very attractive in person. She stands out more because she lacks the generic look of BH/LA women. It’s always unfortunate when someone’s looks are put down because they didn’t take after their Mother (Alexa is gorgeous too. I love her eyes) 

Pandora was friendly and what others there found surprising was that she and her husband were bussing tables. Absolutely no BH kid attitude of being too good for anything. 

Lisa and Ken did a great job raising their kids to be down to earth. :)

4 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

🤔

AAE27D31-F784-4614-BA52-ED47A5AF75AC.jpeg

I can't believe that's Ariana. I also thought Lala, but not quite. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

🤔

AAE27D31-F784-4614-BA52-ED47A5AF75AC.jpeg

Did their faces smash into one another and this is what happened after they were separated?

Im hoping someone just sucks at their photoshop and filter game.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Did their faces smash into one another and this is what happened after they were separated?

I hope so. That’s…disturbing. Looks like her arm deflated. 😳

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, dosodog said:

**She's so memorable I got her name wrong!  ARIANA not Adrian.  Thank you WhatamIwatching

Adrian is an aloof Maloof with shoes for a hoof and lives on a roof.  Can you tell I'm fully immersed in getting a 1st grade classroom ready!?!

Will admit to watching some VanderPump Rules, but would not have recognized Ariana.  Based on previous discussion, I thought that was Pandora, who I would not recognize either!  😁.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Will admit to watching some VanderPump Rules, but would not have recognized Ariana.  Based on previous discussion, I thought that was Pandora, who I would not recognize either!  😁.  

I thought it was just some random friend or fan. Never would have guessed Ariana. It’s sad to watch early seasons of these shows when they all looked natural. Brandi Glanville is Exhibit A. Bravo ran an early season Wednesday and she was very attractive. Now, she’s hideous.

And yes, Pandora is pretty.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Can someone tell me what is going on with Lisa‘s arm in that pic? Is it an optical illusion or was she in a terrible accident?

She is wearing black gloves

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

I’m still having trouble?

766E03A3-AA61-4E70-B27E-9B1C986D23CA.jpeg

It’s a photoshop mishap.. she pulled in her waist and it sucked in her arm but she didn’t notice.  
Yes I’m busted I know this because I photoshop my own pics sometimes.  You have to check for collateral damage lol.  This is bad photoshop.

• Useful 6
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

It’s a photoshop mishap.. she pulled in her waist and it sucked in her arm but she didn’t notice.  
Yes I’m busted I know this because I photoshop my own pics sometimes.  You have to check for collateral damage lol.  This is bad photoshop.

Haha ok thank you!!

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I wondered — it was too weird!  Thank you!

I can tell on FB when someone’s skin is too smooth and their eyes are all squinty, almost with stars in them. 😂🤣😂. I’m like — please!!!! 

Edited by Thumper
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I wondered — it was too weird!  Thank you!

I can tell on FB when someone’s skin is too smooth and their eyes are all squinty, almost with stars in them. 😂🤣😂. I’m like — please!!!! 

There is an app called Facetune.  I think it is free, I t’s has all the bells & whistles as photoshop and it is really easy to use.. it smooths skin, whitens teeth, erases lines, etc.  Facetune 2 (I pay for this app) can make your eyes big and sparkly.  It can change your expression.  But it’s SO OBVIOUS that it’s been used.  It is so easy to do, and addictive.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

766E03A3-AA61-4E70-B27E-9B1C986D23CA.jpeg

I was too, but the green circle cleared it up! I thought her arm was hanging down, but she has her forearm up.  That weird "sucked out" look is just her forearm touching her upper arm.

Phew!  I'm no longer creeped out.

• LOL 9
On 8/12/2021 at 7:50 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

Haha, Yes so I had trouble too because I also thought it was a horrible photoshop fail, but as someone had said above she is wearing black gloves and her arm is bent at the elbow as if maybe she is waving.  Hope that make sense! 

• Love 4
On 8/12/2021 at 3:33 PM, bosawks said:

Okay, I'm not the only one that thinks that's a photoshop or some sort of "airbrush" program.  That photo of Lisa looks a little too "young" if you know what I mean.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Can someone tell me what is going on with Lisa's face in that pic?

That pic really does just kind of “resemble” her.  I don’t know if it’s the eyebrows or what.  If she had that tattoo thing I think it’s supposed to fade away in a couple years.  Hopefully.

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Love 2
On 8/13/2021 at 11:56 AM, RealHousewife said:

I thought there was something wrong with my eyes for not figuring out what's wrong with the picture! lol

Also, if you use good lighting, you really don't need to alter photos. :)

Truth! Your post made me think of two things

1. Dita Von Reese’s response to a fan who asked how to reduce cellulite - “Get a light dimmer” 

2. Julie Newmar’s rules for a photo is to use a flash otherwise digital cameras make your face look terrible. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 9/11/2021 at 3:27 AM, LemonSoda said:

Truth! Your post made me think of two things

1. Dita Von Reese’s response to a fan who asked how to reduce cellulite - “Get a light dimmer” 

2. Julie Newmar’s rules for a photo is to use a flash otherwise digital cameras make your face look terrible. 

There's a lot of talk between lights off or lights on for sexy time, I think using a light dimmer is a good compromise. Every bedroom should have one.

Interesting! Makeup with SPF can look kind of funny with flash photos though, no?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

There's a lot of talk between lights off or lights on for sexy time, I think using a light dimmer is a good compromise. Every bedroom should have one.

Interesting! Makeup with SPF can look kind of funny with flash photos though, no?

Yes, it gives ghost face 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Responding here since my post is Lisa specific . . .

35 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

That last day of the season 7 Vanderpump Rules reunion convinced me that Lisa sometimes is only an ally when it is convenient. Lisa demanded that Billie Lee say that none of the cast had said or done anything homophobic or transphobic because Lisa said that "she wouldn't associate with people like that." But some of the cast had actually done some really bigoted things and that's not even getting into that crap with Faith that Lisa has known about for years.

I'm not one of those Lisa does no wrong fans, so I wouldn't be surprised if she put business above the feelings of someone. (Heck, I've said she's an animal ally when it's convenient.) Do you mind sharing what the cast did to Billie? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Responding here since my post is Lisa specific . . .

I'm not one of those Lisa does no wrong fans, so I wouldn't be surprised if she put business above the feelings of someone. (Heck, I've said she's an animal ally when it's convenient.) Do you mind sharing what the cast did to Billie? 

Jax, in particular, was really problematic. Jax was very bad that season. He refused to film with Billie Lee. He created that fake Raquel twitter account that was tweeting that James was gay and cheating on her. Jax was the source of that rumor that Tom Sandoval was cheating on Ariana with Billie Lee. Jax was also alleging Ariana was actually a lesbian and not bisexual around that time. Jax was also IRL followed Billie Lee and her friends to places (not paid events, but like regular restaurants, grocery stores, and normal every day places) and taking strange unflattering photos of them and posting them on Instagram with nasty comments.

Kristen flipped out on Billie Lee and Jesse Montana for showing up to the (Lisa) Vanderpump Vegas opening. She said something like this event was only for people who were the cast of her and her friends' show. Which is HILARIOUS because it's Lisa's restaurant and Lisa's name on the show and Lisa fucking invited all of them, including Billie Lee and Jesse, to the opening. I gather that there rest of the Coven+ were just unfriendly as opposed to confrontational. 

But Jax' behavior actually worried me. That he was making an effort to manufacture stories to screw up people's lives and following Billie Lee around seemed next level scary. And he actually continued following her around after she left the show. It was not normal. 

4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Jax, in particular, was really problematic. Jax was very bad that season. He refused to film with Billie Lee. He created that fake Raquel twitter account that was tweeting that James was gay and cheating on her. Jax was the source of that rumor that Tom Sandoval was cheating on Ariana with Billie Lee. Jax was also alleging Ariana was actually a lesbian and not bisexual around that time. Jax was also IRL followed Billie Lee and her friends to places (not paid events, but like regular restaurants, grocery stores, and normal every day places) and taking strange unflattering photos of them and posting them on Instagram with nasty comments.

Kristen flipped out on Billie Lee and Jesse Montana for showing up to the (Lisa) Vanderpump Vegas opening. She said something like this event was only for people who were the cast of her and her friends' show. Which is HILARIOUS because it's Lisa's restaurant and Lisa's name on the show and Lisa fucking invited all of them, including Billie Lee and Jesse, to the opening. I gather that there rest of the Coven+ were just unfriendly as opposed to confrontational. 

But Jax' behavior actually worried me. That he was making an effort to manufacture stories to screw up people's lives and following Billie Lee around seemed next level scary. And he actually continued following her around after she left the show. It was not normal. 

Holy crap! Poor Billie. So Jax got away with all that?! I had no idea he was that terrible. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Holy crap! Poor Billie. So Jax got away with all that?! I had no idea he was that terrible. 

He also sent out that video to all of the blogs of a guy snorting coke. The guy looked like James and Jax swore up and down that it was James and that he, Jax, was physically present when this happened. Luckily, some people were able to ID the video. It wasn't James. Jax was so unhinged off camera and it was hard to ignore. Lisa was grieving the loss of her brother so it's entirely possible she missed a lot of this as it was happening. Lisa just didn't need to push Billie Lee to absolve all of these assholes; they didn't deserve or earn it. In that moment, Lisa was thinking more about her businesses and the show than the Billie Lee or LGBTQ advocacy. Unfortunately, she did it in such obvious graceless fashion. I was very disappointed with her.

• Useful 7
2 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

He also sent out that video to all of the blogs of a guy snorting coke. The guy looked like James and Jax swore up and down that it was James and that he, Jax, was physically present when this happened. Luckily, some people were able to ID the video. It wasn't James. Jax was so unhinged off camera and it was hard to ignore. Lisa was grieving the loss of her brother so it's entirely possible she missed a lot of this as it was happening. Lisa just didn't need to push Billie Lee to absolve all of these assholes; they didn't deserve or earn it. In that moment, Lisa was thinking more about her businesses and the show than the Billie Lee or LGBTQ advocacy. Unfortunately, she did it in such obvious graceless fashion. I was very disappointed with her.

Thank you for filling me in! Jax sounds like a nightmare, far worse than anything Lisa had to deal with on Housewives. Lisa should have protected Billie from him and anyone else who was transphobic. Lisa does a lot of good, but one of the things that's always annoyed me is the fact she can be really insensitive toward other people's feelings. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

oh Chilly

RHOBH’ Producer Confirms Lisa Vanderpump Leaked ‘Puppygate’ Story to Tabloid

https://heavy.com/entertainment/real-housewives/rhobh-producer-confirms-lisa-vanderpump-leaked-puppygate-story-to-tabloid/

Hmm whether or not this is true, if the drama returns, it may deter Vanderpump from rejoining. There's speculation that if Overserved is canceled and VR ratings are down, she may want to return to Housewives. 

• Love 3

Recently I read an article where she met Garcelle at a fundraiser for Haiti.  I think she said if the price was right and if Kyle, Rinna and Dorit were gone, she would come back.

I know I would come back to watching and not reading, if they got rid of Kyle, Rinna and Dorit, even if Vanderpump didn't come back!😄

• Love 14
17 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Recently I read an article where she met Garcelle at a fundraiser for Haiti.  I think she said if the price was right and if Kyle, Rinna and Dorit were gone, she would come back.

I know I would come back to watching and not reading, if they got rid of Kyle, Rinna and Dorit, even if Vanderpump didn't come back!😄

I think it's possible. It would be interesting to see Lisa as a grandmother. :)

• Love 9
23 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

oh Chilly

RHOBH’ Producer Confirms Lisa Vanderpump Leaked ‘Puppygate’ Story to Tabloid

https://heavy.com/entertainment/real-housewives/rhobh-producer-confirms-lisa-vanderpump-leaked-puppygate-story-to-tabloid/

Ha! I knew it.

When Kyle went to Lisa’s to confront her about this a couple seasons ago (and was thrown out and discarded as a friend), it turns out the ladies were right to suspect Lisa. 

• Love 4