Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Iris987 said:

Old man- We had to abandon ship!

George (condescendingly)- Well, all cruises have to end eventually.

Never present an opening to quote Seinfeld. I could do it all day.

We are going to be friends!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Has anyone listened to Lisa Vanderpump's podcast? I listen to podcasts as I drive sometimes and have been meaning to check hers out. 

I like LVP, but it seems like podcasts are a dime a dozen now.  Heather Dubrow, Heather Thompson, Meghan King, Teddi Mellancamp, Bethenny Frankel, Brandi Glanville. I'm sure next in line will be Dorinda.

They just like to hear themselves talk. JMO.  I'm sure there are many fans that miss them on the RH shows and will follow. 

Having a podcast just doesn't seem to me to be any great accomplishment. To me it reeks of "I tried TV and failed, so now this is the best I can do."

Hey, folks! I have a podcast! Definitely not a sign of success.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 9/24/2020 at 2:07 PM, Happy Camper said:

They just like to hear themselves talk. JMO.  I'm sure there are many fans that miss them on the RH shows and will follow.

And rarely is that banter interesting. At least in my experience. I tried listening to Heather Dubrow’s a few times and couldn’t make it all the way through. She would spend 30-40 minutes talking about herself, her kids then get to the interview or topic. It was too much. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
On 9/24/2020 at 5:07 PM, Happy Camper said:

I like LVP, but it seems like podcasts are a dime a dozen now.  Heather Dubrow, Heather Thompson, Meghan King, Teddi Mellancamp, Bethenny Frankel, Brandi Glanville. I'm sure next in line will be Dorinda.

Having a podcast just doesn't seem to me to be any great accomplishment. To me it reeks of "I tried TV and failed, so now this is the best I can do."

Hey, folks! I have a podcast! Definitely not a sign of success.

Do they talk about RH stuff across all franchises or interview random people or reality stars or famous people or real people? WHAT do alllll these podcast people talk about? 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Luckylondon said:

Do they talk about RH stuff across all franchises or interview random people or reality stars or famous people or real people? WHAT do alllll these podcast people talk about? 

I only listened to Heather Thompson's podcast with Carole and enjoyed it because it seemed really honest while at the same time spilled actual tea about RHONY cast. Can't listen to Brandi, Teddi, Heather, Bethenny or Meghan because they I find them irritating. Maybe someone who has listened to them can respond on the media thread. I plan to check out Lisa Vanderpump's. I can say that my favorite tea about housewives is Sharrell's World on Youtube.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Luckylondon said:

It varies. Some do discuss and have on RH’s but their podcasts aren’t RH specific. They usually have a guest, episode topic. Heather Dubrow’s required a lot of fast forwarding for me because she’d talk about herself, her vacation, kids for 30-40 minutes before getting to the guest. 

Meghan, I didn’t make it past five minutes. She’s much more smug, irritating and know it all in real life than on the show. 

Teddi, I haven’t tried because I don’t like Teddi. Her “career” bothers me too much. 

I‘ll give Lisa Vanderpump’s a chance because I liked her book, her magazine column when she had one. When she’s not being her show character, she’s full of great entertaining, cooking advice which I really enjoy. 

Brandi’s? I haven’t listened in ages but I have to say some of the episodes I listened to were really good. When she’s not acting out or being well uh Brandi she’s very good at conversation. Her interview with Mary Jo Eustace was full of amusing tea for those who follow Tori’s “Fairytale”. Brandi showed a lot of heart while talking to Courtney Stodden. That episode really surprised me because I expected Brandi to well um be Brandi, you know? But instead she treated this young woman who has spent the last decade of her life as a public joke with kindness and respect. 
Her interview with Farrah Abraham was amusing mostly because it pointed out how observant Brandi is. She seemed weirded out that Farrah doesn’t make eye contact with who she’s speaking to. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, emma675 said:

RIP Giggy.

Not to insult the recently departed, but how old was Giggy? He looked near death's door for the last 5 years or so. 

I read that he was only 10, which doesn't seem all that old, although I have more cat experience than dog.  I was also surprised at his age because I thought he was older, too.  He was apparently very young when she first came on the show.  

I'm very sad for Ken and Lisa.  This must be very hard for them.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Normades said:

I read that he was only 10, which doesn't seem all that old, although I have more cat experience than dog.  I was also surprised at his age because I thought he was older, too.  He was apparently very young when she first came on the show.  

It is sad. But it's something all of us animal lovers go through numerous times. 

Giggy is an icon. Cute little bugger he was. 

• Love 16
On 12/14/2020 at 10:57 AM, Normades said:

He had some significant health issues.  Why he had to wear clothes.  I assume it was autoimmune which is why hw passed at a young age.  You can say a lot about them but they love their animals.

• Love 9
On 2/7/2021 at 1:43 PM, dosodog said:

She's baaa-ack.

Overserved with Lisa.  Starts sometime in March.  On the E! Channel.  Hosting dinner parties with celebrity guests and being "naughty".

Rinna must be PISSED!

I wonder if the celebrity guests will feel obligated to laugh at her juvenile sex jokes 😄 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, princelina said:

I wonder if the celebrity guests will feel obligated to laugh at her juvenile sex jokes 😄 

In the trailer, she lifts up her skirt and moons the camera and she spanks Steve-O, soooooo.......🤷‍♀️

I'm curious to see what it entails.  I did enjoy her parties on the show--over the top floral arrangements, table settings, etc.

Will she cook?  

• Love 4
22 hours ago, dosodog said:

In the trailer, she lifts up her skirt and moons the camera and she spanks Steve-O, soooooo.......🤷‍♀️

I'm curious to see what it entails.  I did enjoy her parties on the show--over the top floral arrangements, table settings, etc.

Will she cook?  

If "Steve-O" is the quality of "celebrity guest" she is hosting, I retract my question 😄 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 2/7/2021 at 10:43 AM, dosodog said:

She's baaa-ack.

Overserved with Lisa.  Starts sometime in March.  On the E! Channel.  Hosting dinner parties with celebrity guests and being "naughty".

Rinna must be PISSED!

Please, please, please let this show beat, destroy, nay decimate! RHoBH in the ratings.

We need those Gamestop kids to get on this one!

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
On 2/8/2021 at 2:17 PM, princelina said:

I'm sure that's in the contract. ;)

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Ken.  Ken will be Ed McMahon. When he's not napping.....Kevin Lee made comments about Katie's weight from Vanderpump Rules and I think(?) they ended the friendship?

A little more info:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsday.com/amp/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/lisa-vanderpump-overserved-1.50146808#scso=_RB8kYMipJdKe-gTfianwCg147:0

Some guests!  I'm in for Fluffy and Margaret Cho!

Among those scheduled to join her for a themed dinner with games are actors Vivica A. Fox, Cheryl Hines, Joel McHale, Tori Spelling, Sheryl Underwood and Jaleel White, comedians Gabriel Iglesias and Margaret Cho, rapper Iggy Azalea, singer Lance Bass, "Dancing with the Stars" ballroom pro Cheryl Burke, TV personalities Mario Lopez, Jeannie Mai and Steve-O, drag queen Trixie Mattel and others.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
On 2/8/2021 at 10:26 PM, dosodog said:

Yay! I'm in!  Here's the info in People magazine today.

On 2/8/2021 at 11:57 AM, Nicmar said:

I expect to see dogs, swans and ponies at these dinner parties.

I'd like to see a tea party exclusively with her dogs, swans and ponies!!  No humans allowed (except for LVP & Ken!)  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Okay. Deep breath. I will give it a try.

I'm thinking Lifestyle?

Woo Hoo!  We've got ourselves a forum. Lifestyle Reality. You will have to go into Other Lifestyle Reality Shows.  But it's there!

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Woo Hoo!  We've got ourselves a forum. Lifestyle Reality. You will have to go into Other Lifestyle Reality Shows.  But it's there!

I'll join you over there, and thanks!!

• Love 3

Lisa is on another show! 

New Series "Pooch Perfect" Coming to ABC TUESDAY MARCH 30

By Mike Krolak

Jan 25th, 2021

Hosted by award-winning actress Rebel Wilson, "Pooch Perfect" is a dog grooming competition series. The eight-episode series will showcase 10 of the best dog groomers in the country, along with their assistants, competing in a series of paw-some themed challenges. 

Each week on "Pooch Perfect," teams will compete in the Immunity Puppertunity challenge, where one team will earn immunity from elimination. Then, in the Ultimutt Challenge showdown, the remaining teams will face off in an epic grooming transformation, which they will show off on the illustrious dogwalk. The trio of all-star celebrity judges – Lisa Vanderpump, Jorge Bendersky and Dr. Callie Harris – will be tasked with voting on the incredible creations and ultimately force one team back to the doghouse every week. It all leads up to the season finale where the top three teams compete for a giant cash prize and the coveted "Pooch Perfect" first place trophy.

"Pooch Perfect" is produced by Beyond Media Rights Limited. Elan Gale, Sonya Wilkes and Rebel Wilson serve as executive producers. Nicole Anthony, Mike Rosen, Carley Simpson and Matthew Silverberg serve as co-executive producers. ABC's "Pooch Perfect" is based off of the Australian format.

Rinna must be shitting her Depends!

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

Granted, I have only seen a trailer, but why in the world would someone so involved with animal welfare sign on to a show in which the dogs appear to be exploited and are forced to get their fur dyed and shaved in weird patterns?!?  It looks like a show rescue groups would boycott.

• Love 4

Overserved sucked. I just watched it drunk a few weeks ago.

Im rewatching from the beginning for RHOBH and to me it’s just showing how calculating Lisa is. Ever since Kyle made the friendship comment at one of the reunions Lisa started changing and making alliances. She became besties with Brandi and then the whole thing with Yolanda. Kyle def has issues but Lisa is such a phoney. Not saying I didn't enjoy her on the show but you can see she is calculating.

Watching season 4 now lol.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Im rewatching from the beginning for RHOBH and to me it’s just showing how calculating Lisa is. Ever since Kyle made the friendship comment at one of the reunions Lisa started changing and making alliances. She became besties with Brandi and then the whole thing with Yolanda. Kyle def has issues but Lisa is such a phoney. Not saying I didn't enjoy her on the show but you can see she is calculating.

Watching season 4 now lol.

100%! There are things I like and dislike about both women. I do think Lisa genuinely adored Kyle season 1 and was hurt by the preys on the weak and Bobby Fischer comparison season 2. Kyle can be brutally honest, and Lisa is very sensitive. That friendship definitely had an expiration date. Kyle can come across more "mean girl" and jealous, but her stuff is very much on the surface. Lisa is trickier to navigate and not particularly trustworthy either. For example, I do think she really wanted Mauricio cheating to be a big storyline and was guilty of something with the tabloids. An innocent person doesn't leave a work trip in the middle of the night like that without even telling production. Even though I like Lisa despite the flaws and think Brandi is trouble, Lisa's treatment of her wasn't cool either. She used Brandi to draw in ratings for her spin-off and continued to throw Scheana in her face. I think Bobby Fischer stung so badly because she knew it was true. Her priority is to be a Bravolebrity and successful business woman, not to be kind. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Really? I think she will be incredibly doting. 

I think she will be too. I remember she adored Portia, said Pandora was like her little doll as a baby, and that she couldn't wait for her to have kids. I kinda hope Pandora has a girl, because both she and Lisa are so girlie. The kid would have the most fun, over-the-top pink wardrobe and everything.

• Love 16

I’m surprised Pandora waited so long.  She and Jason have been married 10 years (married in 2011). I wonder if there were fertility issues. I know some people wait a while and she was married on the younger side (25) but waiting until 35, ten years post wedding, when money isn’t an issue is not common. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 2

Maybe fertility. Maybe she wanted to do some things before adding the responsibility of raising a child?  She always struck me as being pragmatic and responsible.  Particularly for a real housewives kid.

I feel like, with the exception of the wedding episode, Pandora was never "forced down my throat" unlike SOME  BH kids......I'm pointing my finger at the Hadidn'ts (still giggle over that nickname, chef's kiss to whomever came up with it!).  She was in just enough for family purposes and for us to nickname her Grumpy Cat.

Anyways!  I think Nanny Pinky will be a fabulous GlamMa. And embrace it wholeheartedly without any worry of being "old".

• Love 14