Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Narcissists are great at making people fall for things - and fall for them. 

Sounds like they need a lesson in standing up for themselves!  I learned early on in life not to be a doormat.  That's all I needed to know.  They blame LVP because they don't have a backbone.  Again, no sympathy from me.  

• Love 12
Just now, ChitChat said:

Sounds like they need a lesson in standing up for themselves!  I learned early on in life not to be a doormat.  That's all I needed to know.  They blame LVP because they don't have a backbone.  Again, no sympathy from me.  

They’re not asking for sympathy - they’re calling LVP out on her shit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
19 hours ago, langford peel said:

That's certainly possible but it might be a shot across the bow to Bravo. She is definitely not stupid and it is in her interest to let Bravo know that she has options.

On this, we do agree - I think that this was mostly a strategic shot against Bravo's bow, which I can't really blame her for even if I don't like her that much.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
55 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

As I have said before, any of them who fall for that supposed tactic are stupid.  They claim that's what she does, so why do they keep falling for it?   They are grown women.  They can think for themselves.  I have no sympathy for them if they continue to be a doormat.  

This kind of argument doesn't really work for me. Yes, maybe those who fall for it are stupid to do so. But that doesn't somehow absolve the person asking for another person to do their dirty work of their culpability. 

One can either defend LVP by saying that they think she's innocent OR they can defend her by saying that they don't care if she's manipulative because they like her so much. But one can't really say they think she's innocent because the people she manipulates are too stupid to know any better.

(And for what it is worth, I am not really sure I think it is fair to say that new people are stupid when they fall for her tricks. Most people just assume good will when someone new comes into their lives).

• Love 8

LVP doesn't 'own' VR.   She's one of four or five executive producers.  She doesn't own the production company, Evolution Media.  She doesn't have the power to just decide to move the show to another network.  Of course, she'd like the public to think she can.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I think that the ladies have done more damage to themselves than LVP will ever do.  Rinna has really gone into overdrive with her running negative commentary on LVP.  The other ladies have not done themselves any favors with their THs either.  I'm not so sure that I can watch the reunion without LVP there.  It'll be like watching a group of lions ripping apart a gazelle, and I want no part of it.  They're all vile.  

I’m done.  I’ve removed it from my DVR.  I’ll follow along here when I can.

• Love 17
52 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

LVP doesn't 'own' VR.   She's one of four or five executive producers.  She doesn't own the production company, Evolution Media.  She doesn't have the power to just decide to move the show to another network.  Of course, she'd like the public to think she can.

Bravo learned a very hard lesson with the Original Project Runway. Heidi was able to move it to Lifetime because as she "branded" PR. After that fiasco, Bravo a subsidiary of NBC Universal made sure stipulations and ownership rights were put in place.

You can see how they did this when Conan O Brien was forced off the Tonight Show. Many of the skits originally written and created by Conan - the masturbating bear to name one - he was not allowed to use it once he moved to TBS. 

So VPR, can't be moved because Bravo owns it. The main cast of chucklefucks are under contract with Bravo. Bravo can easily create a new show with the chucklefucks showng what they "really" do for revenue because most people have figured out they only work at SUR during filming or special events.

LVP can try to create a new show, let's say VanderVegas but who is going to watch the shenanigans of the staff there that have no personal history? It fails. From reading the BH boards, even though I watch VPR it seems that most over on RHOBH don't

As an EP LVP doesn't have much of a say for the "show" She can fire Kristen from SUR but not the show. Bravo got Stassi back, not LVP. She can try to make Max and Pandora "happen" but it ain't happening.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, RHofOZ said:

I’m gone too then!  I won’t watch anymore without LVP.  

Bravo are scraping the bottom of the barrel bringing Brandi back to trash LVP. 

I agree with you. The fact that they brought Brandi back solely for the purpose of adding one more number to the pile on reeks of desperation. It's laughable. Pffft.

I'm glad Lisa quit. Why would she want to hang out with the rest of those creatures anymore? 

• Love 22
10 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Yes, maybe those who fall for it are stupid to do so. But that doesn't somehow absolve the person asking for another person to do their dirty work of their culpability. 

If they'd quit taking the bait, they'd have nothing to whine about.  If someone asked me to bring up something about, let's say, my co-worker, and I don't agree with them, then hells bells, I'm not going to bring it up!  Been there, done that with my job.    The ladies of this show should've agreed not to do LVP's bidding - as they claim, and that should've put a stop to it.  Instead, they whine about the fact that they don't have the kahunas to stand on their own two feet.  

I don't know the full truth of what LVP has actually done in this regard, so I take what the other ladies say with a grain of salt.  There is probably some truth in there somewhere, but since they're all prone to such drama and exaggeration, I tune them out when they start with the "LVP did this, and LVP did that."  They can call out her shit all day long, but if they hadn't given her any rope to work with, then they wouldn't have any shit to call out.  

• Love 10
11 hours ago, ChitChat said:

As I have said before, any of them who fall for that supposed tactic are stupid.  They claim that's what she does, so why do they keep falling for it?   They are grown women.  They can think for themselves.  I have no sympathy for them if they continue to be a doormat.  

"Falling for it" allows them to maintain their victim status, imo, and because they are the victims, they are able absolve themselves of their own wrongdoing or expect to lessen any judgment they will receive. 

Funny it never seems to go the other way though; if Lisa is manipulating everyone and everything, shouldn't she get some credit and gratitude for when things go right? 😉 

• Love 13
51 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

If they'd quit taking the bait, they'd have nothing to whine about.  If someone asked me to bring up something about, let's say, my co-worker, and I don't agree with them, then hells bells, I'm not going to bring it up!  Been there, done that with my job.    The ladies of this show should've agreed not to do LVP's bidding - as they claim, and that should've put a stop to it.  Instead, they whine about the fact that they don't have the kahunas to stand on their own two feet.  

I don't know the full truth of what LVP has actually done in this regard, so I take what the other ladies say with a grain of salt.  There is probably some truth in there somewhere, but since they're all prone to such drama and exaggeration, I tune them out when they start with the "LVP did this, and LVP did that."  They can call out her shit all day long, but if they hadn't given her any rope to work with, then they wouldn't have any shit to call out.  

I think that the "bidding-ees" believe they'll get something out of it -- more camera time, more fan love, whatever. I don't think they agree to do that stuff merely a a personal favor to Lisa. It's hard not to feel somewhat cynical about their complaints about being manipulated for that reason.

(And that's giving the complaining HWs full benefit of the doubt here -- assuming Lisa actually did say stuff like "Put the tabloids in the bag" etc.)

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Someone on another site posted that Ken and LVP took out 6 loans with private bankers to purchase Villa Rosa. Hmnnnnnn.....🤯

Well they are friends with PK. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, langford peel said:

That’s not unusual in the least. The most likely went where they got the best deals. Have they defaulted on any of their loans? Are they being followed around the pool by screaming creditors? Are they being sued by the lender for misappropriating funds to finance a failed vanity singing career? Are being sued for a breach of fiduciary duty for rigging a deal to sell a property to themselves to flip for a huge profit?

These smears and innuendo are pitiful.

No, but Lisa may have once said "Put those tabloids in your bag", so same difference!

😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
53 minutes ago, langford peel said:

That’s not unusual in the least. The most likely went where they got the best deals. Have they defaulted on any of their loans? Are they being followed around the pool by screaming creditors? Are they being sued by the lender for misappropriating funds to finance a failed vanity singing career? Are being sued for a breach of fiduciary duty for rigging a deal to sell a property to themselves to flip for a huge profit?

These smears and innuendo are pitiful.

Right?

OMG! Lisa took out loans to buy a home!!! That bitch!!! So manipulative!!!

I guess she made the banks give her money like she made all those other housewives start drama. And like she made Dorit give her rescue dog to a kill shelter just so she could sell the story to Radar Online.

To think. All these grown ass women who can’t think for themselves are allowed to roam the streets after dark without adult supervision.

• LOL 6
  • Love 13

It’s all in the details I guess- LVP’s loans are sketchy because there are so many, and they are all with “private investors “ . Private investors charge very high rates but don’t usually require full documentation of financial info. Seems strange for such a wealthy couple. 

LVP’s businesses have been plagued with many lawsuits and now there are rumors of some kind of Federal investigation linked to them .....

• Love 5
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

It’s all in the details I guess- LVP’s loans are sketchy because there are so many, and they are all with “private investors “ . Private investors charge very high rates but don’t usually require full documentation of financial info. Seems strange for such a wealthy couple. 

LVP’s businesses have been plagued with many lawsuits and now there are rumors of some kind of Federal investigation linked to them .....

Do you have any links to this investigation? 

I googled  it and nothing came up.

Thank you.

Edited by langford peel
Because I blame Lisa Vanderpump and if I can’t prove anything so I make shit up!
  • Love 9
(edited)
13 hours ago, Giselle said:

YAAAY!! Next season will be a breath of fresh air. I thought I was the only one who saw right through her scamming, phoney baloney histrionics! I have sporadically watched this season and that's mostly because I couldn't take her anymore. I skipped the lie detector episode entirely and I forward past anything she's in. #MBHGA. 

giphy.gif

Edited by MavisL
  • Love 9

Luckily Lisa Vanderpump will not have to worry about exposure and publicity because  she is starring in a new HBO show.

Lisa has a prominent role in”Chernobyl” since she was the one who caused the nuclear accident.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

Do you have any links to this investigation? 

I googled  it and nothing came up.

Thank you.

No, as I said they are just rumors at this point. There is mention of it on several gossip type sites. There is an ongoing lawsuit with a former employee of Vanderpump Dogs- wrongful termination. Past lawsuits involving the Todd/ Vanderpumps are easily found. 

LVP’s comment about “tucking” directed at Erika didn’t go over well in the LGBTQ community. A reporter from People magazine called her out on Twitter and has been receiving cyber threats. 

LVP sure is polarizing- people seem to either love her or despise her. Personally, I fall in neither category. I just think she used up everything in her bag o tricks, and it’s time to move on. I do enjoy Vanderpump Rules though. 

• Love 4
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

No, as I said they are just rumors at this point. There is mention of it on several gossip type sites. There is an ongoing lawsuit with a former employee of Vanderpump Dogs- wrongful termination. Past lawsuits involving the Todd/ Vanderpumps are easily found.

As I thought this is just the usual unfounded gossip pushed by sites that have a vendetta against LVP.

If you are in business you get lawsuits all the time. My business was sued for wrongful termination by a waitress who showed up drunk on St Paddies day and did coke off the bar. At the trial I was able to prove that she was collecting unemployment while working off the books at another joint. I won but it was a struggle. You have not idea of what some of the people who work in the service industry are like. Plus drunk customers. If you own a bar or club you are guaranteed to have a bunch of lawsuits.

By by all means bring each and everyone up for the reunion. Just bring up the other lawsuits that the  bullies have going and give them equal time. I just will not put too much stock in some of the smears that you see  in one of the sleazier websites.

Edited by langford peel
I blame Lisa Vanderpump because she is the one who kidnapped the Lindbergh baby!
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

Luckily Lisa Vanderpump will not have to worry about exposure and publicity because  she is starring in a new HBO show.

Lisa has a prominent role in”Chernobyl” since she was the one who caused the nuclear accident.

I'd swear I saw her in a cage in the Hot Zone mini series. Didn't even have to wear a costume or wear prosthetic teeth.

• LOL 6
30 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I'd swear I saw her in a cage in the Hot Zone mini series. Didn't even have to wear a costume or wear prosthetic teeth.

I could have sworn she was in the new Deadwood movie as the Brothel Madame, word on the street there's a cameo of Dr Quinn (played by Dr John Sessa)

• Love 4

Apparently Lisa has quite RHOBH - wow I am so happy for her.  She can now get on with her life and enjoy everything without worrying about this stupid show.   Plus she didn't go to the reunion ha ha ha ha ha.  Good for her.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

LVP’s comment about “tucking” directed at Erika didn’t go over well in the LGBTQ community. A reporter from People magazine called her out on Twitter and has been receiving cyber threats. 

LVP sure is polarizing- people seem to either love her or despise her. Personally, I fall in neither category. I just think she used up everything in her bag o tricks, and it’s time to move on. I do enjoy Vanderpump Rules though. 

I’ve noticed that. I’m someone who really admires her in many ways and loves her on the show. I’m not one of those fans who thinks she does no wrong and will go tweet hate at the other housewives though. I think she’s a fabulous, beautiful, glamorous woman who’s great TV. She also seems to really want to use her platform to make a difference in the world. I will forever be a fan of someone who saves so many dogs. Is she still only human who has her moments? Yes, of course. I’ve been very critical of her at times. I still think she has a huge heart and didn’t deserve the way she was treated by the other women this year. 

• Love 22

On a selfish level, I’m disappointed that she didn’t come for the reunion and that she’s leaving the show. But I completely don’t blame her either. There’s also a small part of me that hopes she and Kyle will make amends off-camera. Time will tell I suppose. 

8 hours ago, MavisL said:

YAAAY!! Next season will be a breath of fresh air. I thought I was the only one who saw right through her scamming, phoney baloney histrionics! I have sporadically watched this season and that's mostly because I couldn't take her anymore. I skipped the lie detector episode entirely and I forward past anything she's in. #MBHGA. 

giphy.gif

If these last few episodes without LVP are any indication of how next year will be, I would not be expecting a breath of fresh air. Maybe fresh manure or hot garbage. 

However if they got rid of Rinna, Teddi and possibly Erika and replaced them with more interesting people, perhaps this franchise still has a fighting chance. But with this current cast? Hell no. Snoozeville. 

• Love 18
(edited)
On 6/6/2019 at 6:20 PM, ChitChat said:

I'm not really sure who "keeps" falling for it. Lisa Rinna never fell for it again after Season 6. Brandi never fell for it again after Season 4. I doubt Teddi would ever fall for it again. We even heard Kyle say in Season 6, "I know when LVP is up to no good and I let her know, 'If I go down, I'm taking you with me.'" LVP has a pattern of cozying up to new women whenever the tables start to turn on her and that tends to be who "falls" for it. I am not sure where this idea came from that veterans keep falling for it over and over and then complain about it again.

On 6/6/2019 at 7:21 PM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

This kind of argument doesn't really work for me. Yes, maybe those who fall for it are stupid to do so. But that doesn't somehow absolve the person asking for another person to do their dirty work of their culpability. 

One can either defend LVP by saying that they think she's innocent OR they can defend her by saying that they don't care if she's manipulative because they like her so much. But one can't really say they think she's innocent because the people she manipulates are too stupid to know any better.

(And for what it is worth, I am not really sure I think it is fair to say that new people are stupid when they fall for her tricks. Most people just assume good will when someone new comes into their lives).

Thank you! I see this argument so much and it is truly baffling to me.

9 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I don't despise LVP at all. I think I am less bothered by LVP herself than what I perceive as this common tendency to paint her as a completely blameless, innocent, victim who can do no wrong.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I am not sure where this idea came from that veterans keep falling for it over and over and then complain about it again.

They've all been bitching about her in almost every TH they've had.  I know that LVP has her faults, as they all do, but I'm just tired of their endless griping about her.  Everyone of them has said something to the effect of 'LVP does this, and LVP does that.'  Yes, we get it!!  She's not the show anymore.  They can move on and bitch about someone/something else.  They need to find a new punching bag.  

• Love 21
13 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

They've all been bitching about her in almost every TH they've had.  I know that LVP has her faults, as they all do, but I'm just tired of their endless griping about her.  Everyone of them has said something to the effect of 'LVP does this, and LVP does that.'  Yes, we get it!!  She's not the show anymore.  They can move on and bitch about someone/something else.  They need to find a new punching bag.  

Right? I wonder how often they'll make reference to her next season when she's gone. What will the storyline be? How upset Kyle is over the lost friendship? They can spin it around and blame Dorit, and use her as the season's prey.

Or it could be Teddi. She seems to be enjoying her place at the cool girls' table. It's only a matter of time before they turn on her (or manipulate her. Again). She's the weak link, imo.

I wasn't planning on watching next season, but if they all end up turning on each other, I may have to reconsider.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

LVP has a pattern of cozying up to new women whenever the tables start to turn on her and that tends to be who "falls" for it.

The newbies should've had enough sense to watch previous seasons so they'd know what they were in for!   Even if they didn't watch the show beforehand, I'm still stunned that they couldn't figure out any perceived manipulative behavior on their own.  Sheesh, they're grown women.  Proceed with caution when you enter into a new social circle!   I stand by my original assessment that they're quick to blame LVP for their lack of common sense and of having a backbone. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

On a selfish level, I’m disappointed that she didn’t come for the reunion and that she’s leaving the show. But I completely don’t blame her either. There’s also a small part of me that hopes she and Kyle will make amends off-camera. Time will tell I suppose. 

If these last few episodes without LVP are any indication of how next year will be, I would not be expecting a breath of fresh air. Maybe fresh manure or hot garbage. 

However if they got rid of Rinna, Teddi and possibly Erika and replaced them with more interesting people, perhaps this franchise still has a fighting chance. But with this current cast? Hell no. Snoozeville. 

Meh, I'm excited to see anything without her. I've enjoyed what I've seen without her thus far, and I'm sure I'll continue to. You may be an LVP fan, I am not.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I'm not really sure who "keeps" falling for it. Lisa Rinna never fell for it again after Season 6. Brandi never fell for it again after Season 4. I doubt Teddi would ever fall for it again. We even heard Kyle say in Season 6, "I know when LVP is up to no good and I let her know, 'If I go down, I'm taking you with me.'" LVP has a pattern of cozying up to new women whenever the tables start to turn on her and that tends to be who "falls" for it. I am not sure where this idea came from that veterans keep falling for it over and over and then complain about it again.

I don't despise LVP at all. I think I am less bothered by LVP herself than what I perceive as this common tendency to paint her as a completely blameless, innocent, victim who can do no wrong.

I believe the "they" in the "they keep falling for it" refers to HWs (as a collective noun)  who claim to have been a victim of Lisa's manipulations, and not to one HW falling for it over and over again.  The HWs talk, this is on tv, "LVP is manipulative" is probably embroidered on a few pillows somewhere -- this is not s a secret, this is not a new idea.  But even if it were, even if you didn't know anything about her and thought she was just a great straight shooting person, even then, if she asked you to do something shitty, wouldn't your own integrity prevent you from doing it?  

So, for me, the problem isn't that a HW "falls for it" again and again, it's that they ever do in the first place.   If I thought putting the tabloids in my bag was a terrible thing to do, I wouldn't have done it in the first place. I have a hard time with people who agree to do something shitty and then when they don't like the consequences, blame someone else for putting them up to it. That applies to everyone, not just Brandi and Lisa V.  If the players were different, and it was my least favorite, Rinna, in the Vanderpump role and Vanderpump in the Brandi role, I'd still call BS on Vanderpump blaming Rinna for doing something she herself did.  (I can't think of any time when Lisa said she'd done something because she was manipulated by someone else, but if there are some examples, please let me know.)

I think this is about an internal vs. external locus of control thing, and that's why people see it so differently. For me, change the players and nothing changes -- it's still lame to blame someone else for what you did.  

• Love 12
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

I will miss you LVP. 

The house, the animals, the jabs, the tottering on high heels, Ken.  All of it and all of you.

You were my "housewife" on the show.  All the good and all the bad.  I've enjoyed you more than any housewife on any housewife show.

Thanks to you, I have a go to phrase when things get awkward....."Oh look.  The ponies are by the pool!"  

Major bonus points from me for being the only howife who saw the ridiculousness of Pantylessgate for what it was.

May you have joy the rest of your days.  Thank you from Dosodog.

alaskan malamute GIF

That's so lovely, Dosodog. I wish I wrote that!  I feel the same.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

They one and all did it, even LVP.

Every time we've seen Lisa she's bitching about them or playing the woe is me card. LVP used her interviews to gripe about them, question their character, and make jabs, homophobic even.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Yes! This! I feel exactly the same way. I'm fairly ambivalent about LVP - I won't miss her next season and will tune in to see what a new season brings. 

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, MavisL said:

Meh, I'm excited to see anything without her. I've enjoyed what I've seen without her thus far, and I'm sure I'll continue to. You may be an LVP fan, I am not.

Nope, not a LVP fan. Or a “Stan” or an apologist. I think she has many flaws. But I am somebody who enjoys interesting people and, more importantly, interesting storylines on my tv shows.

And I’m seeing neither of those in these episodes since LVP split off. But vive la difference! 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 10
46 minutes ago, Giselle said:

They one and all did it, even LVP.

Every time we've seen Lisa she's bitching about them or playing the woe is me card. LVP used her interviews to gripe about them, question their character, and make jabs, homophobic even.

THIS. She's such a shady slime ball. She is a walking dog whistle. She makes not-so-sneaky jabs and covert assertions about people and gets people to run her errands of shit stirring and then she acts surprised-horrified even, when in fact it was her intention all along. She levels up on the gross-out factor and I will not miss anything about her-pretty house or not.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jel said:

I believe the "they" in the "they keep falling for it" refers to HWs (as a collective noun)  who claim to have been a victim of Lisa's manipulations, and not to one HW falling for it over and over again.  The HWs talk, this is on tv, "LVP is manipulative" is probably embroidered on a few pillows somewhere -- this is not s a secret, this is not a new idea.  But even if it were, even if you didn't know anything about her and thought she was just a great straight shooting person, even then, if she asked you to do something shitty, wouldn't your own integrity prevent you from doing it?  

So, for me, the problem isn't that a HW "falls for it" again and again, it's that they ever do in the first place.   If I thought putting the tabloids in my bag was a terrible thing to do, I wouldn't have done it in the first place. I have a hard time with people who agree to do something shitty and then when they don't like the consequences, blame someone else for putting them up to it. That applies to everyone, not just Brandi and Lisa V.  If the players were different, and it was my least favorite, Rinna, in the Vanderpump role and Vanderpump in the Brandi role, I'd still call BS on Vanderpump blaming Rinna for doing something she herself did.  (I can't think of any time when Lisa said she'd done something because she was manipulated by someone else, but if there are some examples, please let me know.)

I think this is about an internal vs. external locus of control thing, and that's why people see it so differently. For me, change the players and nothing changes -- it's still lame to blame someone else for what you did.  

Yes, “it’s still lame to blame someone else for what you did” - which is what LVP has done consistently. Makes no sense to blame those who fall for the plots, but give a pass to the sick-minded person behind the plots.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Jel said:

This is it.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Yes, “it’s still lame to blame someone else for what you did” - which is what LVP has done consistently. Makes no sense to blame those who fall for the plots, but give a pass to the sick-minded person behind the plots.

I feel the opposite of you on this: For me, it makes no sense to blame someone for encouraging another person to do something but give a pass to the person who actually did it.  

I'm really not convinced on the word of people like Brandi and Rinna that she has actually done any of this behind the scenes stuff, but let's, for the sake of argument, assume she's done it all.

In that case, it's bad to plot and scheme at the expense of your friends. Ethically, morally bad.  But without someone to actually do the crappy thing, it exists merely as an idea, because as people so often say, she won't do her own dirty work.  Without someone to do it, it remains undone. 

So, what is the thing that actually causes the "bad"? The idea or the action? Obviously it's the action because that's what causes the bad thing to befall people. Is it worse, in terms of consequences to others, to think of the perfect murder, devise it, plan it down to every last detail, try to incite someone else to do it even, or is worse to actually commit a bumbling, ill planned one?  The action is clearly worse.  In every case, practically speaking, action trumps all.  In every case, the Hws had the power within themselves to prevent Lisa's "evil intentions" from being realized by simply choosing not to do what she asked.  In every case they had to opportunity to say no. What are these crimes anyway -- put the tabloids in your bag, mention domestic violence, deny saying "I thought you were going to bring Kyle into it". None of those things seem that bad to me, even if she did every one. Not as bad as lunging across a table for someone's throat, smashing a wine glass at dinner, slapping a person in the face certainly. 

I think there are other motivations at play than simply outing Lisa's real or imagined shadiness.  It's those other things that have been on display this season for me.

• Love 23