Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Jel said:

I believe the "they" in the "they keep falling for it" refers to HWs (as a collective noun)  who claim to have been a victim of Lisa's manipulations, and not to one HW falling for it over and over again.  The HWs talk, this is on tv, "LVP is manipulative" is probably embroidered on a few pillows somewhere -- this is not s a secret, this is not a new idea.  But even if it were, even if you didn't know anything about her and thought she was just a great straight shooting person, even then, if she asked you to do something shitty, wouldn't your own integrity prevent you from doing it?  

So, for me, the problem isn't that a HW "falls for it" again and again, it's that they ever do in the first place.   If I thought putting the tabloids in my bag was a terrible thing to do, I wouldn't have done it in the first place. I have a hard time with people who agree to do something shitty and then when they don't like the consequences, blame someone else for putting them up to it. That applies to everyone, not just Brandi and Lisa V.  If the players were different, and it was my least favorite, Rinna, in the Vanderpump role and Vanderpump in the Brandi role, I'd still call BS on Vanderpump blaming Rinna for doing something she herself did.  (I can't think of any time when Lisa said she'd done something because she was manipulated by someone else, but if there are some examples, please let me know.)

I think this is about an internal vs. external locus of control thing, and that's why people see it so differently. For me, change the players and nothing changes -- it's still lame to blame someone else for what you did.  

Oh, I totally agree that the other women have to own their actions. They ultimately cannot "blame" LVP for what they have done. But I also don't see this all as them simply blaming LVP. I think they ultimately just want her to take accountability for her part in things. Brandi even said, "Lisa never specifically told me to say anything," but went onto explain that there was a covert feeling of being played. If you're Lisa Rinna, and you're getting all this grief for bringing up the Munchausen thing, and meanwhile you know LVP was also taking part in it, then I get why Rinna would also want LVP held accountable. It's human. That said, yes, it is definitely not Rinna's business to take LVP down or expose her. And I do think that's where the other women get into trouble. They get pissed, and then they get reactive, and then they want LVP "exposed," and then it gets ugly. If they could remain unhooked from the drama of it all and simply own their part and also calmly draw their boundaries with LVP ("Hey, I feel like you had a part in this and it's affecting how I feel about you that you're leaving me out to take all the blame alone"), then there would be no problem. The complications arise when they're all trying to prove something about LVP, trying to out LVP, trying to make her pay. Again, I understand it from a human level, but its definitely messy.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Shannah Banana said:

I'm fine with LVP leaving, but I don't like feeling like it wasn't a clean break.  Did she quit? or did she get pushed out?  Or did she get pushed out and decided she may as well quit?  

I think it boiled down to what happened with Brandi-she  didn’t have enough people to shoot with. I’m sure she’d be welcomed back and open to returning with some cast changes. Now, I think Brandi was probably pushed out because the other women didn’t want to film with her. With Lisa, it’s not that they refuse to film with her, but Lisa no longer feels welcome because Kyle told her the entire group thinks she lied about Radar. Most of them were also pretty icy to her before that. I think if Lisa wanted to stay and film with the cast, she’d be more than welcome when it comes to the producers because she is a fan favorite. I don’t think Brandi could have kept her job even if she really wanted to. 

There are times I wish Lisa would have been stronger when she’s been upset. She tends to shy away from confrontation and prefers the others carry the show when it comes to the drama, but I can’t say I blame her for quitting the show. She doesn’t need to put herself through the headaches. She has plenty going outside of the show. If I had been in her shoes, I would have left too, and I don’t have her kind of money. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Jel said:

I feel the opposite of you on this: For me, it makes no sense to blame someone for encouraging another person to do something but give a pass to the person who actually did it.  

I'm really not convinced on the word of people like Brandi and Rinna that she has actually done any of this behind the scenes stuff, but let's, for the sake of argument, assume she's done it all.

In that case, it's bad to plot and scheme at the expense of your friends. Ethically, morally bad.  But without someone to actually do the crappy thing, it exists merely as an idea, because as people so often say, she won't do her own dirty work.  Without someone to do it, it remains undone. 

So, what is the thing that actually causes the "bad"? The idea or the action? Obviously it's the action because that's what causes the bad thing to befall people. Is it worse, in terms of consequences to others, to think of the perfect murder, devise it, plan it down to every last detail, try to incite someone else to do it even, or is worse to actually commit a bumbling, ill planned one?  The action is clearly worse.  In every case, practically speaking, action trumps all.  In every case, the Hws had the power within themselves to prevent Lisa's "evil intentions" from being realized by simply choosing not to do what she asked.  In every case they had to opportunity to say no. What are these crimes anyway -- put the tabloids in your bag, mention domestic violence, deny saying "I thought you were going to bring Kyle into it". None of those things seem that bad to me, even if she did every one. Not as bad as lunging across a table for someone's throat, smashing a wine glass at dinner, slapping a person in the face certainly. 

I think there are other motivations at play than simply outing Lisa's real or imagined shadiness.  It's those other things that have been on display this season for me.

Nobody was saying it was okay to carry out LVP’s plots - and the other women apologized for their parts. It’s only LVP who doesn’t own her shit - presumably because so far enough people have given her a pass. With the outcome of this season, LVP has fewer enablers - but she’ll regroup and find new people to groom and new people to fool.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, dosodog said:

Here I thought I'd have some light reading and now?  I'm going to be pondering PhilMarlowe2's post.

My gut reaction is maybe not so soon, but as much as the other wives kind of thrived on PuppyGate, it would have happened by Provence.

It's a tv show, I know this.  How Kyle approached LVP, in her own home is not okay by my real life standards.  I would have cut Kyle out of my life and never looked back.  And Dorit too.  Sometimes you can't let bygones be bygones.  I don't have friends who hold a low opinion of me. 

Particularly 2 people who dragged me into a stupid "she likes me better than you" competition a year ago.

This opinion could change tomorrow morning. 

What thing that won't change and hasn't for many seasons is I believe Kyle is a crappy friend who just emotionally demands more than I would ever be willing to give her.

That sums the whole thing up  perfectly.  Either do I.  

• Love 11
10 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Here is my question to ponder now that we know for sure that LVP is leaving:

Would things have turned out differently if Kyle had not gone to Villa Rosa that day?

Now, I am no huge LVP fan, but I thought Kyle totally blundered that confrontation. First of all, I am still utterly confused why Kyle was the messenger in the first place - it was Dorit's issue with LVP, let Dorit handle it. And second, why the need to tell LVP that she (Kyle) believed that she (LVP) leaked the story? Why even go there if you're trying to stay neutral? And why speak for all the other women?

The whole thing escalated so quickly. But if that fight hadn't gone down - if Kyle had just relayed the news un-emotionally ("Hey, you need to talk to Dorit"), would LVP have stuck through the season? Would she still be on the show now? It's interesting to consider.

I think Lisa was very upset to learn that they had all been discussing her, didn't believe her, thought she was a crummy person, so no, I don't think it would have made much of a difference in the end.  Lisa could have continued to delude herself that Kyle was her friend, but eventually she would have figured it out as Kyle's true feelings were revealed.  But that "Hey, you need to talk to Dorit" approach would have been far more palatable to the Lisa fans I think.

I do question the nature of these friendships -- are any of them more than work friends really?

The big problem of the season for me was not Kyle's direct approach at Villa Rosa, not even her role as "spokesperson", it was the girl bullying (shunning, gossiping, taking sides, betrayal - turning against former friends to establish new bonds in the group).  For all their talk about owning it and being above petty drama and giving zero fucks and so on, they are all petty cowardly. It's like you said in another post, PhilMarlowe2, why not just say, "Hey Lisa, I see you doing this and I don't like it and I'm not playing."?  Instead it had to become a group effort because none of them, save Kyle, had the individual courage to say it on their own. And as a by product of having a common enemy, a bunch of women who I don't believe even like each other that much, artificially bonded over their dislike of another. To quote Erika, "That's not friendship, that's bullshit."

I think she would have stayed if she'd had even one "loyal" friend in the group. That could have even been Camille this year had Camille not done so much Camilling and Camilled her way right out the door. 

• Love 21
(edited)
3 hours ago, Jel said:

That sums the whole thing up  perfectly.  Either do I.  

Neither do I. My friends and I aren't all perfect, but we all consider one another good, decent people. We do not backstab, humiliate, or plot against one another nor would we ever accuse one of our friends of doing so. We lift one another up. 

I used to be friends with a guy who was pretty critical of me. I think the only reason he wanted to be my friend so badly is because he found me physically attractive. I cut him out of my life because I was nothing but kind, generous, and thoughtful. He never said I was a bad person, but his criticisms got his point across. I was such a good friend to him-never judged him or said a bad word, and I didn't feel like he treated me as I needed to be treated. I will never understand people who so badly want the friendship of someone they have a low opinion of. The times I've experienced this, there have been ulterior motives from men. I haven't experienced this with a woman. I completely side with Lisa regarding this issue. You think I sold you out or I'm lying on my children's lives? We are no longer friends.  

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18
(edited)
10 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I'm going to miss seeing LVP's house and all of her animals, especially Hanky and Panky!  It's funny how one or both of them always went after Kyle when she walked across the little bridge.  They must've smelled a rat a long time ago! 

ETA, anybody who rescues ponies and other animals and gives them such a fabulous life is okay in my book!

I'm going to miss Lisa, her house and all the animals too.    It's too bad they didn't keep Lisa and get rid of all the others.   I have nothing good to say about any of them. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 20
5 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

It's kind of a conundrum, because it was never proved to me that LVP gave the story to RO, and I don't think she did...so, she was ousted on something she didn't do...this time.

You summed up how I feel about the situation.  I can't imagine that the reunion will be anything other than them sitting around bitching about LVP.  What else do they have to talk about?  I do not want to see that.  I will record it and then check in with the forums for a recap.  If it's as bad as I anticipate it to be, I won't watch it.  

• Love 15

My dad always taught me to stand up for myself and no matter what, if my integrity was attacked or I was put in a situation that I knew in my heart was WRONG....I should leave.  No job is worth your self worth and sanity.  No amount of money is worth it either.  So, if Lisa had finally had enough of the attack on her character, I think she's justified in her actions.   I think Lisa finally had enough of those losers.  Was it Lisa who said, "Never try to teach a pig to sing.  It waste your time and annoys the pig."    I can understand why Lisa is tired of wasting her time with the likes of Kyle Richards.....and her cohorts.  I say Kyle by name, since, she's the most common denominator since the show began of causing Lisa grief while pretending to be her friend.  Regardless of their individual faults, Kyle is the one who really does the deed, imo.   Wait....is she puppet master???? lol   

(I just moved this here from another thread.)

• Love 24

I would react to LvP leaving RHOBH but I'm distracted by her appearance on Celebrity Family Feud.

Is her dog Puffy, paralyzed in all four legs?  She says he has alopecia but that is just hair loss right?  It doesn't cause compete paralysis does it?

Because that dog's behavior on the Fued was not normal.  It was like a dog's head was attached to a stuffed animal.  Its legs didn't move while being held.  The legs didn't seem right for a dog lying down.  How can any dog be put into a place with a studio audience with unfamiliar lights and sounds onto a podium and not move at all except to slightly move its head.  Its not normal.

Does she use these outfits she puts on him not just to cover up the hair loss, but to immobilize him so she can tote him around as a perfectly behaved accessory on TV shows?  Sedate him?

She spoke to this one time, can't remember if it was an interview or on the show. Alopecia is hair loss but it's not a stand-alone diagnosis here. This hair loss results from a condition (allergy-related IIRC) that causes intense itching and the meds that relieve the itching cause drowsiness.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, suomi said:

She spoke to this one time, can't remember if it was an interview or on the show. Alopecia is hair loss but it's not a stand-alone diagnosis here. This hair loss results from a condition (allergy-related IIRC) that causes intense itching and the meds that relieve the itching cause drowsiness.

That wasn't drowsiness.  Those legs were basically immobile.

On 6/16/2019 at 12:09 PM, missyb said:

Interesting. I was never a huge fan of hers but I admired her for her business career and helping animals. The show will go on and it will be whatever it is I guess. As long as they don’t bring Kim or Brandi back I’ll continue to watch this train wreck.

Lisa didn’t need this show anymore, she’s got VPR and she’s got all her businesses which I assume are doing well. 

• Love 4

It's kind of a conundrum, because it was never proved to me that LVP gave the story to RO, and I don't think she did...so, she was ousted on something she didn't do...this time.

The thing is, I don't care one bit if LVP did give that story to RO. Dorit is not a victim and she did drop that dog off at a kill shelter. I mean that's what happened. Who cares if LVP got that story out there or had a minion do it?

Guess what? When I got my cats from a shelter, I signed an agreement to bring them back if I couldn't take care of them. I would never just drop them somewhere.

FFS it looks like Kyle loves her dogs and she doesn't care that Dorit did this? The entire stupid dog gate thing was a poor excuse by the other women to get rid of LVP. Period.

Whatever. I've never been a huge fan of this show anyway and LVP leaving will just encourage me to completely stop watching. She is not perfect by any means and certainly she is up to scheming and so forth, but I still found her entertaining.

Rinna? Kyle? Dorit? Teddi? Not a bit entertaining. The possibility of a full time Brandi return? Puke.

• Love 21
(edited)

Lisa Vanderpump’s mother has just passed away in England at the age of 84. One can only hope that the worthless bitches on that show and haters can take a break and allow her to deal with her loss.

LVP has flown home to deal with the arrangements. It was announced that she has suspended filming on Vanderpump Rules. I guess we see if the idiots who thought that they didn’t need LVP in Vanderpump Rules were correct.  

Say a little prayer for Lisa and her family.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Lisa Vanderpump’s mother has just passed away. One can only hope that the worthless bitches on that show and haters can take a break and allow her to deal with her loss.

It was announced that she has suspended filming on Vanderpump Rules. I guess we see if the idiots who thought that they didn’t need LVP in Vanderpump Rules were correct.

Oh, that’s so sad, so close to her brother dying too.  Sending kind thoughts out to Lisa. 

Edited by Pansy
  • Love 20
27 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Lisa Vanderpump’s mother has just passed away in England at the age of 84. One can only hope that the worthless bitches on that show and haters can take a break and allow her to deal with her loss.

LVP has flown home to deal with the arrangements. It was announced that she has suspended filming on Vanderpump Rules. I guess we see if the idiots who thought that they didn’t need LVP in Vanderpump Rules were correct.  

Say a little prayer for Lisa and her family.

Fuck.

This is so sad. Poor thing. I totally get she won't want to film but does that mean we won't get to see this stupid Jax/Brittany wedding circus? I respect whatever choice she makes but just wondering. I really am so sorry for Lisa. To lose two people she loves so deeply in the course of a little more or less than a year must be so traumatically devastating!

• Love 5

I’m so sad to hear that Lisa’s mom has passed away.  She must be devastated.  I’m 18 mos from losing my mom, and every day is still hard for me, and I have two siblings to grieve with me.  My sister and I ride by our mom’s house all the time....just to remember better days.  Lisa lost her only sibling.  I don’t know if her dad is alive.  Much love to her.

I won’t be watching the rest of the season, but I hope that Andy bans any talk of LVP at all.  Talk about puppy gate, but only Dorit and Teddy’s part in it.  Then they can sit around and stare at each other.  Boring bitches.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ to Lisa V and Ken.

• Love 10

And I didn't expect to see that today. So sad for Lisa. My heart really goes out to her. I'm glad to read she entered therapy and got proper medical treatment for her grief. 

I hope it's not asking too much for her former castmates to be kind.

• Love 16
(edited)

Well it has been almost 24 hours since the news broke  and we have not heard one word of sympathy from any of the women on this show.

That tells you all you need to know about them.

Edited by langford peel
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16

Really? Seriously? Are they that shallow? 

Camille just tweeted her respects. It is the least they can do. And they won’t even do the least.

Since they are worthless pieces of shit they will do nothing.

I wonder how it will look to normal decent people when these bitches bash Lisa unmercifully at the reunion when she is mourning the death of her mother.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, politichick said:

Fuck.

This is so sad. Poor thing. I totally get she won't want to film but does that mean we won't get to see this stupid Jax/Brittany wedding circus? I respect whatever choice she makes but just wondering. I really am so sorry for Lisa. To lose two people she loves so deeply in the course of a little more or less than a year must be so traumatically devastating!

It would be SO great if they don't film Jax and Brit's wedding!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

I am sorry for Lisa's loss.  That's a lot in a year. 

• Love 2

I really hope the women (who aren't blocked) reached out to Lisa privately, and that anyone who's blocked like Kyle still made an effort to give condolences. It would be really horrible to go on as if nothing's happened. I also hope the women let all the bs go at this point. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

Well it has been almost 24 hours since the news broke  and we have not heard one word of sympathy from any of the women on this show.

Even Evil Brandi tweeted condolences. How mean & petty can they be? 

• Love 4

Vicki Gunvalson has publicly expressed her condolences. 

Andy was dragged, but shot back with he had talked to her privately.

She's having  such a tough time.  

Brandi?  Really?

oh my god omg GIF

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

I wonder how it will look to normal decent people when these bitches bash Lisa unmercifully at the reunion when she is mourning the death of her mother.

Hopefully Teddi will remember what she said about Camille losing her house - "tragedy puts things into perspective."  They were planning on "beating her up" in France, but the fire made them cool their jets.  I'm not going to watch the reunion because I don't want to hear them bitch about LVP.  What else will they talk about?  They've beat the horse deader than dead with the Rinna dressed up as EJ story.  I'll be here though to enjoy the snark!

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 8

The reunion was already filmed so there will be no course changing for what they talk about because of the death.

I doubt Lisa is watching their Twitter accounts for their expressions of sympathy.  It's one thing if they knew her and decided to share a memory to give context to the loss but simply expressing condolences to Lisa via social media would be purely performative for an audience who is not LVP.  

• Love 5
On 6/19/2019 at 7:40 PM, hypnotoad said:

FFS it looks like Kyle loves her dogs and she doesn't care that Dorit did this? The entire stupid dog gate thing was a poor excuse by the other women to get rid of LVP. Period.

Nope, she doesn't.  She claims it's because she knows the dog is safe so that's not an issue, but the reality is that she saw an opening to "take down" LVP and so she went for it.

6 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

Based on how she reacted to Erika's condolence card, it tells me they're not looking for a review of their condolence skills.

I really don't fault LVP for this.  They were talking, she has clearly been struggling (as she's said in interviews), with her brothers death and depression and she just didn't filter things quite the way she normally would have.  She wasn't coming from a place of "What the fuck is wrong with you for sending me this inferior condolence? I demand better!" But more of a "this stung because I thought we'd gotten past this stumbling block and moved forward.  I was surprised to see this because it seemed like it was distant"  As soon as LVP realized that the comment had come across harshly, she apologized and explained that she didn't want it to be a thing.  I really think that on any given day it's one of those things that you'd be like "Huh, that's kind of weird, wonder what that's about?" in your head, but grief does some weird shit to you and sometimes you find yourself blurting stuff out.

6 hours ago, langford peel said:

Really? Seriously? Are they that shallow? 

Camille just tweeted her respects. It is the least they can do. And they won’t even do the least.

Since they are worthless pieces of shit they will do nothing.

Yep, they are.  

5 hours ago, Thumper said:

It would be SO great if they don't film Jax and Brit's wedding!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

I am sorry for Lisa's loss.  That's a lot in a year. 

Realistically, who thinks that Jax and Brittany won't have other weddings?  Anyone?  

5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I really hope the women (who aren't blocked) reached out to Lisa privately, and that anyone who's blocked like Kyle still made an effort to give condolences. It would be really horrible to go on as if nothing's happened. I also hope the women let all the bs go at this point. 

Kyle is posting, but not a peep about LVP.  She really is a nasty 13 year old at heart.

• Love 21
(edited)
2 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

The reunion was already filmed so there will be no course changing for what they talk about because of the death.

I doubt Lisa is watching their Twitter accounts for their expressions of sympathy.  It's one thing if they knew her and decided to share a memory to give context to the loss but simply expressing condolences to Lisa via social media would be purely performative for an audience who is not LVP.  

These woman tweet about going through the bathroom. It is simply a courtesy to express your condolences. It is a matter of appearance and appearances matter. Even the supreme lowlife Brandi could do it but Vile Kyle couldn’t? Where’s Teddi’s Accountability? Will Rinna tweet out something mocking her mother’s death like she did when Lisa’s brother died?

These worthless bitches can not do the bare minimum required in a civil society.

As far as the reunion goes it has already been filmed but it can be edited. It would be smart for them to edit out the most egregious attacks on LVP if they don’t want to alienate a major portion of their audience. Actually further alienate them.

Camille showed them how to do it. A simple timely tweet. But then these worthless bitches want to destroy her too. It just goes through show  you what they are all about.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, langford peel said:

It is simply a courtesy to express your condolences.

It is but not in a tweet.  Erika's card is typically the way it's done.  A note or phone call that goes directly the person receiving the condolences rather than some ephemeral thing like a tweet that could easily get lost in the wave of people who don't know her "@ting" at her.  Then there's the other question of whether or not Lisa would even want to hear from them...whether she'd find it helpful or hurtful should any of them try to reach out, especially since many probably aren't super close to her or she to them.

7 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Even the supreme lowlife Brandi could do it

Exactly.  That's the point of performative sympathy. It's rarely to truly offer condolences; it's largely to make one's self look good.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

It is but not in a tweet.  Erika's card is typically the way it's done.  A note or phone call that goes directly the person receiving the condolences rather than some ephemeral thing like a tweet that could easily get lost in the wave of people who don't know her "@ting" at her.  Then there's the other question of whether or not Lisa would even want to hear from them...whether she'd find it helpful or hurtful should any of them try to reach out, especially since many probably aren't super close to her or she to them.

Exactly.  That's the point of performative sympathy. It's rarely to truly offer condolences; it's largely to make one's self look good.  

And that would really be the reason someone like Kyle would be doing it in the first place.  To show everyone how she's really the better friend/person anyway.  Despite how horrible LVP was to them this season and how she lied, Kyle took time away from all the stuff she went through TOO! to reach out to LVP and send her thoughts at this time.  But she's apparently even abandoned that pretense.

• Love 9
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

You are dealing with the old way of doing things.  You think they should send an telegram? 

In this age of social media and instant communication you must tweet out and mention it on Facebook or Instagram. These are public figures. Performers who rely upon the goodwill of the audience. Yes it is a performance to make them look good. If they petulantly refuse they look bad. Very bad. 

If as I suspect they are so jealous and hate Lisa so much they should mock her grief like Rinna did about her brother. Then they wouldn’t be phony.

Edited by langford peel
9 hours ago, langford peel said:

I disagree with this. If it's not on social media does it mean it did not happen? Does it have to be posted to be real ? 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, smores said:

I really don't fault LVP for this.  They were talking, she has clearly been struggling (as she's said in interviews), with her brothers death and depression and she just didn't filter things quite the way she normally would have.  She wasn't coming from a place of "What the fuck is wrong with you for sending me this inferior condolence? I demand better!" But more of a "this stung because I thought we'd gotten past this stumbling block and moved forward.  I was surprised to see this because it seemed like it was distant"  As soon as LVP realized that the comment had come across harshly, she apologized and explained that she didn't want it to be a thing.  I really think that on any given day it's one of those things that you'd be like "Huh, that's kind of weird, wonder what that's about?" in your head, but grief does some weird shit to you and sometimes you find yourself blurting stuff out.

From the other side of the same end of the pool, I saw this exchange a bit differently. I thought Rinna was trying to bait LVP to say she was upset with Dorit about the puppy dumping. I also thought LVP realized this and did not want to bite, so she tried to think of something else. The first thing she could think of was the note. I think she thought once she made her trivial complaint, Erika might offer the standard "I'm sorry you feel that way", they could drop it and move on to the next person. But, no. Erika had to get offended by something said in the depths of mourning while trying to fend off an attack from Rinna, and make a thing out of it.

If LVP had said she was good with everyone and had no complaints, they'd have jumped all over her with "Just be honest". They were so determined to take her down, there was nothing she could say or do that they wouldn't (didn't) use against her.

• Love 18
8 hours ago, missyb said:

I disagree with this. If it's not on social media does it mean it did not happen? Does it have to be posted to be real ? 

I agree that just because something isn't publicly shared doesn't mean it didn't happen nor does it mean that it should be done that way. Rinna did say that all of the women had reached out to Lisa when her brother died though in fairness, I don't follow them via social media and I don't know if that outreach included a public message. I don't know what precedance was set but if any of the women publicly relayed condolences to LVP for her brother or for others, not to do the same in this instance could raise some eyebrows but in the end, why give your energy to worrying about that? In an age where people invite cameras to film them in their most personal spaces, it doesn't mean that we truly see everything and it doesn't make us entitled to be being voyeurs who should have access to every emotion, thought or action of these people.  Be more bothered that someone lost someone in their life instead of being bothered about who did and didn't tweet condolences.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

From the other side of the same end of the pool, I saw this exchange a bit differently. I thought Rinna was trying to bait LVP to say she was upset with Dorit about the puppy dumping. I also thought LVP realized this and did not want to bite, so she tried to think of something else. The first thing she could think of was the note. I think she thought once she made her trivial complaint, Erika might offer the standard "I'm sorry you feel that way", they could drop it and move on to the next person. But, no. Erika had to get offended by something said in the depths of mourning while trying to fend off an attack from Rinna, and make a thing out of it.

If LVP had said she was good with everyone and had no complaints, they'd have jumped all over her with "Just be honest". They were so determined to take her down, there was nothing she could say or do that they wouldn't (didn't) use against her.

I also think that RInna was trying very hard to bait LVP into openly discussing Puppygate. However her fall back and saying she was disappointed in Erika's condolence note was in very bad taste. No need to go there. 

• Love 2
On 6/7/2019 at 12:28 PM, Juliegirlj said:

It’s all in the details I guess- LVP’s loans are sketchy because there are so many, and they are all with “private investors “ . Private investors charge very high rates but don’t usually require full documentation of financial info. Seems strange for such a wealthy couple. 

Not strange at all, actually.  My mother used to work as a bookkeeper for a big NYC real estate company headed by a billionaire. They owned buildings and shopping centers throughout New York  and New Jersey.  I’m talking ridiculous money.  Yet he would take loans and pay interest on them quite often when making a big purchase.  So did his son.  My mom was telling us about this and of course it seemed strange to us. But she told us that she had learned that rich people never use their own money.  Apparently there is some type of financial incentive to using the loans.  Not clear to me, but clear to them.  And they know what they are doing.  I’ll have to assume LVP is doing the same on a smaller scale.  

Yes I know I’m weeks behind in watching the show! Just catching up to the forums now 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3