Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

On 4/30/2019 at 1:08 PM, RealHousewife said:

I have only seen a little bit of VP Rules. How did Lisa treat Kristen? 

On 4/30/2019 at 3:09 PM, RHJunkie said:

Kristen was a terrible employee (much like the rest of them except for Scheana). Kristen brought her personal issues into the workplace, would drink on the job and would behave belligerently (again, much like everyone else except for Scheana). Kristen got so pissed off one day (I think it was about Sandoval and Ariana) and when the manager or business partner tried to calm her down and get her to the leave the restaurant, Kristen told her to suck a d*** and then LVP eventually fired her over the incident. 

This was years ago and though Kristen has been apologetic, for whatever reason, LVP still seems to harbour a dislike for Kristen meanwhile she has forgiven and brought the likes of Stassi, Jax and James back into the folds of her good graces even though they were always fucking up. 

After Kristen did what she did, LVP brought her into a room to discuss the incident, where she seemed ready to allow Kristen to grovel, and then smugly admonish and forgive her - a standard scene on VPR. But Kristen refused to bow and kiss the Royal Pink Keister, and acted like a snotty bitch instead, so she got fired.  Since then she has groveled and cried, but Lisa holds grudges and it was too late.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, TVFANNO1 said:

D7Vk7nrUIAErIaX.thumb.jpg.a2d7370f77b4c41924c43228ff1d22b6.jpg

Vienna, Virginia?? Memorial Day weekend? 

She could've showed up nearby me, in Orange County CA. I would have gone to buy a signed bottle of her pompous Rose! I've not ever heard of Vienna, Virginia.

And no offense to folks from Vienna VA but is LVP pairing her fine wine with those teeny canned vienna wieners? 😁 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

She could've showed up nearby me, in Orange County CA. I would have gone to buy a signed bottle of her pompous Rose! I've not ever heard of Vienna, Virginia.

And no offense to folks from Vienna VA but is LVP pairing her fine wine with those teeny canned vienna wieners? 😁 

Vienna is in the DC metro region. It's pretty close to Arlington and not as far out as Dulles. Vienna is like a lot of those towns in the metro area like Reston, Chantilly, and Herndon that people who aren't frequently in the DC area have never heard of.

• Useful 7
  • Love 6

I've always thought there was something.shady about John Sessa. He's like the second coming of Cedric. Not to plagiarize Eminem but:

Will the real Shady Sessa please stand up. Please stand up.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Vienna is in the DC metro region. It's pretty close to Arlington and not as far out as Dulles. Vienna is like a lot of those towns in the metro area like Reston, Chantilly, and Herndon that people who aren't frequently in the DC area have never heard of.

Yeah,  Been to Vienna.  If you live in the DMV, you probably know it's a suburb of of DC.

I've been kinda wondering what Sessa's qualifications are to be head of a dog rescue.  He has none.  And apparently has no qualifications to select homes for these rescues or qualifications to advise LVP about her friendships or how she should handle them.  The guy is a poseur looking for fame.

• Love 6

His resume is a slightly weird sketchy mess. His first job out of college is "in house head of PR and marketing for Rock & Republic" and that just seems so unlikely for a company that has to have a meteoric rise over 4 years, 2 of which he was the 22 year old in house head of PR and marketing. And with a temperamental founder/head designer/CEO who was neophyte in the fashion industry. What's much more likely is that they hired an existing firm like People's Revolution, Hinton, or PR Consulting and Sessa was the assistant responsible for looping in the founder, fiscal partner, and the outside firm. So if the outside firm needed the founder and fiscal partner to sign off on a decision, it was probably Sessa's job was to nag them to get an answer.

He couldn't have been their social media guy because that didn't exist. Facebook launched in 2004. YouTube launched in 2005. 

His next job was "managing partner" of Burn Cantina. Did he own a restaurant? He was apparently the managing partner while he was still working at Rock & Republic.

His Sessa Consulting company, which he started in 2008, is literally next door to SUR. Who wants to bet that he's been sniffing around LVP for some time. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 6

My mom and sister went to the signing today. I was invited and wanted to go, but had to get ready for a neighborhood party. They got there a little late and the line was huge so they just went to the side and listened to the people who were getting a bottle signed and asked  questions. Lisa, Ken, Pandora, and Pandora‘s husband were there. They said that Lisa looked better in person than on TV. 

Vienna is not far outside of D.C., and is a more wealthy area of the metro D.C. area.

FAC77798-F549-437E-96A2-6D62D6A81BB0.jpeg

653668CE-522C-406B-B24B-76F8CFC1EE22.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

That's Tyson's Corner Virginia.

MAN! LVP in Vienna... or basically at the Harris Teeter by Dunn Loring Metro. I have a friend who lives in those apartments and I'm SO MAD he didn't tell me this was happening lol! 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, abc123 said:

My mom and sister went to the signing today. I was invited and wanted to go, but had to get ready for a neighborhood party. They got there a little late and the line was huge so they just went to the side and listened to the people who were getting a bottle signed and asked  questions. Lisa, Ken, Pandora, and Pandora‘s husband were there. They said that Lisa looked better in person than on TV. 

Vienna is not far outside of D.C., and is a more wealthy area of the metro D.C. area.

FAC77798-F549-437E-96A2-6D62D6A81BB0.jpeg

653668CE-522C-406B-B24B-76F8CFC1EE22.jpeg

They both look look beautiful.  Pandora suits the plain colour rather than the flowery look she has worn in the past - English Roses.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

I will miss her but can’t blame her.

Same here.  She isn't my favorite (don't have one) and can stir it up with the best of them but she is interesting and a key player.  They should get rid of Rinna and Dorit for starters.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

Same here.  She isn't my favorite (don't have one) and can stir it up with the best of them but she is interesting and a key player.  They should get rid of Rinna and Dorit for starters.

Yeah I agree about interesting and key player. I think she and Kyle are the anchors of the show. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Announced today she is not coming to the reunion or returning to the show

Has this been confirmed? I just saw her tweet that stated "I think that's enough for me....Finally", in response to Brandi apparently calling her the devil in a Bravo clip. (that I have not seen)

I agree with those who are wondering how the reunion is going to be sustainable when nothing interesting has happened for this entire season. Puppygate has too many loose ends that cannot be tied up, so that's not going to be very satisfying.

If LVP is not returning, they will have to bring in a very interesting housewife to replace her. No Eden or any other what's her name who brings nothing. I mean, they better Bring It! Someone who will challenge the coven. Someone who will outrank all of them and not be afraid to call them out on their BS.

I want the video of the woman chasing Dorit to be shown on the reunion. 

I want the clip of Kyle talking about disliking Mauricio acting immature followed by his odd behaviour after the wedding. I want someone to ask Kyle if Mauricio was doing Coke in the bathroom.

I want Teddi to explain how she justifies being such an absent, busy mom when all she has to do is read and respond to texts from the desperate people that she is scamming. Looking at people's pics of food and exercising must be exhausting, Teddi. 

I want someone to ask Erika Jayne whatever happened to Erika Girardi, and does she even still exist? 

I want someone to ask Andy why he gets off on pitting women against each other? Why the smirk?

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Happy Camper said:

Has this been confirmed? I just saw her tweet that stated "I think that's enough for me....Finally", in response to Brandi apparently calling her the devil in a Bravo clip. (that I have not seen)

I agree with those who are wondering how the reunion is going to be sustainable when nothing interesting has happened for this entire season. Puppygate has too many loose ends that cannot be tied up, so that's not going to be very satisfying.

If LVP is not returning, they will have to bring in a very interesting housewife to replace her. No Eden or any other what's her name who brings nothing. I mean, they better Bring It! Someone who will challenge the coven. Someone who will outrank all of them and not be afraid to call them out on their BS.

I want the video of the woman chasing Dorit to be shown on the reunion. 

I want the clip of Kyle talking about disliking Mauricio acting immature followed by his odd behaviour after the wedding. I want someone to ask Kyle if Mauricio was doing Coke in the bathroom.

I want Teddi to explain how she justifies being such an absent, busy mom when all she has to do is read and respond to texts from the desperate people that she is scamming. Looking at people's pics of food and exercising must be exhausting, Teddi. 

I want someone to ask Erika Jayne whatever happened to Erika Girardi, and does she even still exist? 

I want someone to ask Andy why he gets off on pitting women against each other? Why the smirk?

I have seen it on Radar and AllAboutthetea.  We will see but that is what they are reporting.  

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/25/2019 at 6:32 PM, HunterHunted said:

I agree that John Sessa is a con artist, I've thought this for a while, but I also think it speaks volumes that LVP and Ken hired him. I've seen Sessa in real life and it is plain to see that he is not what you would call a reliable character. At a certain point, you have to look at who LVP chooses to surround herself with - the likes of Cedric, Brandi, PK & Dorit, John Sessa - and start to think about what it reflects in her...

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I agree that John Sessa is a con artist, I've thought this for a while, but I also think it speaks volumes that LVP and Ken hired him. I've seen Sessa in real life and it is plain to see that he is not what you would call a reliable character. At a certain point, you have to look at who LVP chooses to surround herself with - the likes of Cedric, Brandi, PK & Dorit, John Sessa - and start to think about what it reflects in her...

I like Lisa, but a lot of this is true. People always bring up Kyle being besties with Faye but don't seem to notice she's hardly the only one with shady friends. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 7

Dear Bravo,

Please hire cast members who are colorful, interesting and authentic - but without the pathological need to be queen bees. Your RH shows have too many of these creatures already. Thanks so much!

• Love 8
On 5/25/2019 at 7:00 PM, chenoa333 said:

I've always thought there was something.shady about John Sessa. He's like the second coming of Cedric. Not to plagiarize Eminem but:

Will the real Shady Sessa please stand up. Please stand up.

He can't he's inside LVPs colon "hand rearing" puppies.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Plain to see, having seen him in real life? 

Is it the tiny shirts?

I'm curious to know though, seriously, what you are seeing that makes him look like an unreliable character. 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Jel said:

Plain to see, having seen him in real life? 

Is it the tiny shirts?

I'm curious to know though, seriously, what you are seeing that makes him look like an unreliable character. 

It's just a vibe. I mean, yes, his overly tight shirts unbuttoned to beneath his pecs don't exactly scream professionalism. And his pouted lips, and his excessive man make-up, and the way he struts around like he is "Somebody" - he's not too far off from Bobby Trendy (for any Anna Nicole fans out there) - he comes off like a total caricature. Certainly not someone I would hire to run my non-profit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Dear Andy and BRAVO,

Watching VDP get bashed in such a campaign of hate this season has not been enjoyable. I read on another website that VDP has decided to quit RHoBH but, as with anything connected with reality tv, I take this news with a shot of rose (as opposed to a grain of salt). I will say though that I am ready to stop watching because of this season, and if the mean girls club succeeded in chasing away VDP, that will be the cork in the bottle.

• Love 14

My take on this is that LVP refused to film with the other cast members and wanted to be filmed in her new kitchen,at Vanderpump Dogs, with her animals, etc. Since this is an ensemble casted show, production cut LVP’s solo scenes which resulted in her refusal to film the reunion and subsequently to quit RHOBH. 

Allegedly, LVP has now threatened to take Vanderpump Rules to another network. 

I liked LVP in the early seasons but don’t find her fun or entertaining anymore. All of their sketchy lawsuits, and strange disagreements with friends and associates makes me think they are not as good hearted as they try to portray themselves. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

It's just a vibe. I mean, yes, his overly tight shirts unbuttoned to beneath his pecs don't exactly scream professionalism. And his pouted lips, and his excessive man make-up, and the way he struts around like he is "Somebody" - he's not too far off from Bobby Trendy (for any Anna Nicole fans out there) - he comes off like a total caricature. Certainly not someone I would hire to run my non-profit.

I agree that he doesn't fit the usual idea of "corporate". But, I've worked in non-profits and most Executive Directors that I encountered wouldn't have either. Perhaps this is just and example of the 20-teens version of that?  You can't really tell that much about someone by their appearance, imo. Maybe he's non-binary, maybe he has body dysmorphia, maybe he thinks he looks great with lip injections -- look at the world he lives in -- look at Lala! I've known men who wore makeup. I thought it looked odd in the 80s and 90s, and I still do, but he's entitled, and I doubt he cares what I think.

He works hard to expose the horrific Yulin dog meat festival, he has rescued lots of dogs. For that, I can put up with his tiny, unbuttoned shirts and his lip injections. That makes no nevermind to me at all.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m not a VP Rules fan but am curious what will happen with the show. Lisa is an intelligent, hardworking woman, so I’m sure she’ll land on her feet in the end. 

The timing is good for a shake-up, since the cast has aged and moved on to marriage and homeownership - Bravo will probably see an opportunity in the new reality of this crew.

LVP will keep curating LVP - so, yep, she’ll land on her feet.

• Love 3

I don't know why she just doesn't admit she's the source of these pieces. It's actually kind of bizarre to me. There's no way that she ISN'T the source of this particular Radar Online article. I mean, I suppose she could have asked a minion - publicist, friend, Ken - to be the one to actually talk to Radar. But come on. This is being done at her behest.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I don't know why she just doesn't admit she's the source of these pieces. It's actually kind of bizarre to me. There's no way that she ISN'T the source of this particular Radar Online article. I mean, I suppose she could have asked a minion - publicist, friend, Ken - to be the one to actually talk to Radar. But come on. This is being done at her behest.

Then Dorit has to admit she ripped off an investor and PK scammed a Las Vegas business man, Kyle has to admit Mauricio's a cheat, etc. What's good for the goose is good for the goslings.

• Love 11

Lisa is probably rewarding Radar Online with the scoop since Dylan Howard said she wasn't the source of Puppygate (which I believe). 

I'd do the same thing if Radar Online was interested in headlines like "Jel Makes A Second Trip to Costco This Week!" "Look Who's Making Thai Curry for Dinner -- AGAIN" 

I doubt there'll be a lie detector for this scoop, although the "she's moving VPR to another network" may be BS. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I think it's interesting that so much is being placed on RadarOnline. This is a site that is well known for simply making things up to get clickable headlines. Are we sure that ANYONE actually fed them a story? It's entirely possible that they have spies that hang around production and gather information. I mean if a low rent site like TamraTattles has spies that can feed her spoilers for upcoming seasons, wouldn't a site that earns as much as RadarOnline have their own paid spies or "sources" that don't even have to be a part of the cast or the crew?

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Jel said:

I agree that he doesn't fit the usual idea of "corporate". But, I've worked in non-profits and most Executive Directors that I encountered wouldn't have either. Perhaps this is just and example of the 20-teens version of that?  You can't really tell that much about someone by their appearance, imo. Maybe he's non-binary, maybe he has body dysmorphia, maybe he thinks he looks great with lip injections -- look at the world he lives in -- look at Lala! I've known men who wore makeup. I thought it looked odd in the 80s and 90s, and I still do, but he's entitled, and I doubt he cares what I think.

He works hard to expose the horrific Yulin dog meat festival, he has rescued lots of dogs. For that, I can put up with his tiny, unbuttoned shirts and his lip injections. That makes no nevermind to me at all.

Like I said, it's a vibe. Do tight shirts and man make-up make someone inherently non-trustworthy? Of course not. He just reads sketchy. At least to me. Mileage obviously varies. In the words of Camille, some people make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. He's definitely one of them (for me). My friends who were with me were also shocked by what a handful he seemed.

7 hours ago, sunshine23 said:

Then Dorit has to admit she ripped off an investor and PK scammed a Las Vegas business man, Kyle has to admit Mauricio's a cheat, etc. What's good for the goose is good for the goslings.

PK and Mauricio's stuff has nothing to do with the rest of the cast - neither issue was designed specifically to punish or expose a fellow cast member.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, sunshine23 said:

I am not sure how one follows the other. But it's interesting that you would equate leaking to the press with being a scammer and a cheat. I don't really see it that way; I think that Lisa should admit being the source of the story I posted because it's so obvious, not because it is some kind of moral failing.

10 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I am not sure how one follows the other. But it's interesting that you would equate leaking to the press with being a scammer and a cheat. I don't really see it that way; I think that Lisa should admit being the source of the story I posted because it's so obvious, not because it is some kind of moral failing.

But it is not obvious that Lisa was the source of the story. She denies it in the most vehement of ways. Radar Online also denies it. There are many people who knew the story and needed money and would be happy to sell it to the tabloids. Production assistants. Workers at Vanderpump Dogs. Teddi's lowlife brother and the girl he was banging from Dogs. The two Johns. There is an innumerable amount of people who had the means and motivation to leak. To focus on Lisa as the only possible source is just not reasonable. To blow up a franchise and treat one of the original members so shabbily is just not right. Shit even Vicki Gunvaldson is treated better. Even the felonious Theresa is treated better by Bravo. It really is a shame.

• Love 15
On 6/5/2019 at 9:47 AM, Juliegirlj said:

[snip]

Allegedly, LVP has now threatened to take Vanderpump Rules to another network. 

She may not be able to.  It'll depend on the no compete clause in her contract.  It wouldn't get the following on another channel anyway.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, langford peel said:

But it is not obvious that Lisa was the source of the story. She denies it in the most vehement of ways. Radar Online also denies it. There are many people who knew the story and needed money and would be happy to sell it to the tabloids. Production assistants. Workers at Vanderpump Dogs. Teddi's lowlife brother and the girl he was banging from Dogs. The two Johns. There is an innumerable amount of people who had the means and motivation to leak. To focus on Lisa as the only possible source is just not reasonable. To blow up a franchise and treat one of the original members so shabbily is just not right. Shit even Vicki Gunvaldson is treated better. Even the felonious Theresa is treated better by Bravo. It really is a shame.

You're mistaking about which article I am speaking of. I wasn't talking about the Dorit article, I was talking about the one I posted that said she wants to move VPR from Bravo. 

Though I still believe she is responsible for the original story and think it is kind of silly for her to deny it.

4 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

You're mistaking about which article I am speaking of. I wasn't talking about the Dorit article, I was talking about the one I posted that said she wants to move VPR from Bravo. 

Though I still believe she is responsible for the original story and think it is kind of silly for her to deny it.

The second story is even less obvious that LVP is the source since she is directly refuting the story on Twitter. Besides, it's RadarOnline. Their stories are always full of made up claims and sources. I can't believe that anyone actually believes anything they read on a site that is so dedicated to clickbait headlines. 

• Love 9

Sorry for the misunderstanding. She definitely was the source of that article. She will be announcing that she is leaving the program shortly. If you don't see a direct quote soon that means she will announce it on the reunion.

1 minute ago, langford peel said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding. She definitely was the source of that article. She will be announcing that she is leaving the program shortly. If you don't see a direct quote soon that means she will announce it on the reunion.

I don't think so. If she were, the bit about taking VPR to another network wouldn't be there. Lisa is many things, but she is not stupid. She wouldn't overplay her hand that way. RadarOnline is taking liberties with what they already know and are embellishing it to make it seem like Lisa or someone close to her is their source. They do it all the time. 

• Love 4
Just now, MatildaMoody said:

I don't think so. If she were, the bit about taking VPR to another network wouldn't be there. Lisa is many things, but she is not stupid. She wouldn't overplay her hand that way. RadarOnline is taking liberties with what they already know and are embellishing it to make it seem like Lisa or someone close to her is their source. They do it all the time. 

That's certainly possible but it might be a shot across the bow to Bravo. She is definitely not stupid and it is in her interest to let Bravo know that she has options. 

What will be interesting is how far she will go to trash RHOBH. She can whip up her fan base to attack Kyle and Teddi and Dorito. The negative tweets and slumping ratings could make Bravo panic the way they did in NY when they dropped four housewives in one year. In fact I think they learned a lesson and might do that here by getting rid of Teddi and Dorito. Rinna is a mercenary and they will keep her to do their bidding. Erika Jayne might go depending on the new mix but she really is a one trick pony so they might dump her too. Kyle will stay and they might bring on someone for her to pal around with. 

Still and all Lisa can do considerable damage to this franchise if she keeps the heat on and trashes them on social media. I hope she does.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

Still and all Lisa can do considerable damage to this franchise if she keeps the heat on and trashes them on social media. I hope she does.

I think that the ladies have done more damage to themselves than LVP will ever do.  Rinna has really gone into overdrive with her running negative commentary on LVP.  The other ladies have not done themselves any favors with their THs either.  I'm not so sure that I can watch the reunion without LVP there.  It'll be like watching a group of lions ripping apart a gazelle, and I want no part of it.  They're all vile.  

• Love 14
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

Yep, they had their story and they were sticking to it. No point in letting the truth get in the way, amirite!? 😉

Also, I believe if either of the Johns did it, that still counts as a "lisa did it" because, as a couple of them have said, he has "full control" over her puppets/minions. 

She's casting her pearls before swine at this point; there's not anything more she can do. 

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I think that the ladies have done more damage to themselves than LVP will ever do.  Rinna has really gone into overdrive with her running negative commentary on LVP.  The other ladies have not done themselves any favors with their THs either.  I'm not so sure that I can watch the reunion without LVP there.  It'll be like watching a group of lions ripping apart a gazelle, and I want no part of it.  They're all vile.  

Really?! An innocent little gazelle? More like a wolf in gazelle’s clothing!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Really?! An innocent little gazelle?

No, not necessarily innocent, but because she has chosen not to be there (I don't blame her,)  they'll all pile on even worse and I don't care to see it.  Where's Teddi's sympathy?  She just said that "tragedy puts things into perspective."   That's why they eased up on Camille.  Where's the same consideration for what LVP went through.  I agree with LVP though.  She said she shouldn't have come back this season.  She wasn't ready emotionally.  I really loathe these women for the way they treated her.  It was so unnecessary.  Rinna's the worst.  

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

No, not necessarily innocent, but because she has chosen not to be there (I don't blame her,)  they'll all pile on even worse and I don't care to see it.  Where's Teddi's sympathy?  She just said that "tragedy puts things into perspective."   That's why they eased up on Camille.  Where's the same consideration for what LVP went through.  I agree with LVP though.  She said she shouldn't have come back this season.  She wasn't ready emotionally.  I really loathe these women for the way they treated her.  It was so unnecessary.  Rinna's the worst.  

Teddi was right to call LVP on a tactic she’s used for years - getting others to do her dirty work - and Teddi was right to apologize for first agreeing to participate. LVP lectured one of the waitresses on VPR for using her father’s death as an excuse for bad behavior - she knows her own excuse was bullshit.

Rinna, imo, is going after LVP for two reasons - because she was set up to do LVP’s dirty work in an earlier season, and because she hustles when an opportunity arises. She probably thinks her role will be elevated without LVP around.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Teddi was right to call LVP on a tactic she’s used for years - getting others to do her dirty work - and Teddi was right to apologize for first agreeing to participate.

As I have said before, any of them who fall for that supposed tactic are stupid.  They claim that's what she does, so why do they keep falling for it?   They are grown women.  They can think for themselves.  I have no sympathy for them if they continue to be a doormat.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
Just now, ChitChat said:

As I have said before, any of them who fall for that supposed tactic are stupid.  They claim that's what she does, so why do they keep falling for it?   They are grown women.  They can think for themselves.  I have no sympathy for them if they continue to be a doormat.  

Narcissists are great at making people fall for things - and fall for them. 

• Love 2