Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Episode 3:

"On The Plus Side"

Tokyo's weight loss journey takes a hard left turn. Scrapp finds himself caught between the mother of his child and a new flame. Momma Dee accuses Bambi's mother of plotting a coup. Rising rapper Akbar V. takes steps to provide her son a better life.

Airs April 1, 2019.

*Also, the "Love & Hip Hop Awards" airs directly after this episode.

"Love & Hip Hop Awards: Most Certified"

DC Young Fly & Tami Roman host a virtual awards show celebrating the best of the Love & Hip Hop franchises. From clapbacks to bomb drops, mommas to mayhem, the biggest, boldest, and best of Love & Hip Hop is recognized.

Episode 4:

"Case Of The Ex"

Tiarra complicates Scrapp's new relationship. Joc's secret girlfriend plots their public debut. Karlie goes behind her fiancé's back. Scrappy tries to mediate Momma Dee's battle with Cece.

Airs April 8, 2019.

Episode 5:

"The Skin You're In"

Spice makes a bold move that ignites the entire cast; Tokyo struggles with the pressure to lose weight; Jasmine turns the tables on Kirk; Scrappy and Bambi prepare for the birth of their son.

Airs April 15, 2019.

Episode 6:

"One for the Ages"

In the run-up to her engagement party, Karlie's haters plot to expose a long-buried secret; Scrapp gets caught up with his ex; Joc debates coming clean to Kendra; Spice's new look causes an uproar on social media and in real life.

Airs April 22, 2019.

Episode 7:

"The Immaculate Conception"

Karlie gets surprising news from her fertility doctor and Arkansas Mo; Moniece confronts Scrapp about his viral video scandal; Erica makes a shocking announcement; Tokyo and Shekinah check Che for her bad behavior; Akbar suffers.

Airs April 29, 2019.

Episode 8:

"Cabin Confessions"

Secrets and lies come to light at Kirk and Rasheeda's couples retreat; Karlie tangles with a surprise visitor; fresh bombshells rock Sierra and BK's relationship; back in the A, Moniece's collab with Akbar goes left.

Airs May 6, 2019.

Episode 9:

"You Flew Here, I Grew Here"

Tokyo and Akbar clash at their showcase; Karlie goes after Kendra and Bambi as she spirals out of control at the cabin; Erica tries to make peace with Scrappy; Pooh hosts a disastrous cocktail party.

Airs May 13, 2019.

Episode 10:

"To the Left"

Spice invites Karlie, Joc, and friends to Trinidad; Sierra tries to broker peace between Tokyo and Akbar; Pooh fights to clear her name; Scrapp helps put on a charity benefit; Shekinah handles business for Che.

Airs May 20, 2019.

Episode 11:

"Excess Baggage"

The crew arrives in Trinidad; Karlie checks Tokyo and Shekinah; Joc, Kirk and Scrappy go on a jungle adventure; Pooh airs out Karlie's dirty laundry; Akbar and Scrapp help Che through a personal crisis.

Airs May 27, 2019.

Episode 12:

"Up All Night"

Conflict erupts between Joc and Kendra at an all-night rave in Trinidad. Karlie introduces the crew to her family, and Pooh drops scandalous new receipts. Back in The A, Stevie comes face to face with Scrapp for the first time since he went to prison.

Airs June 3, 2019.

While I believe Pooh in the whole threesome story, I don't see what she threw on the table as "receipts"

She's saying the fabric was shat on by Karlie? What size bed does she have a baby bassinet? It looked more like a scarf. Was she trying to imply it still had poop on them, if so that's disgusting that you'd keep them around.

Are Scrappy and Tommy still together?

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

While I believe Pooh in the whole threesome story, I don't see what she threw on the table as "receipts"

She's saying the fabric was shat on by Karlie? What size bed does she have a baby bassinet? It looked more like a scarf. Was she trying to imply it still had poop on them, if so that's disgusting that you'd keep them around.

Are Scrappy and Tommy still together?

That Pooh is to much and why is that her name? But Karlie is clearly lying. 

That Sierra also is a hot bloody mess and her face is so botoxed that it looks like it hurts.

Not sure what to think about Joc's girl. Can't remember her name. She seems to have an actual profession and tries to handle crises with more panache than the ratchets, but sometimes she lets them drag her a little close to the edge. She cracks me up calling him by whatever his weird first name is. And what's up with Joc? He's looking a little ragged/aged. I hope the only reason he was getting all pressed about her not wanting children is because he heard it secondhand because dude already has 8.

Speaking of which, I loved, loved, loved it when Bambi said to Scrap: "You have a timeline? You need to get a uterus!" His facial reaction was priceless!

Episode 13:

"Spice World"

Rasheeda confronts Kirk about his secret communications with Jasmine, Karlie and Pooh agree to a polygraph to settle their beef, and Spice arrives in Trinidad for a concert.

Airs June 10, 2019.

Episode 14:

"Redd Flags"

Yung Joc enlists Shekinah to check in on Sharonda at the salon, Rasheeda hashes out her issues with Kirk's ex Jasmine, and Karlie and Mo give premarital counseling a try.

Airs June 17, 2019.

Shekinah! What is Yung Joc thinking asking her?  Oh I forgot, this is producer driven.  Nothing good, will of course, come of this.

Hellloooo out there.  Anyone else watching this dribble?

1 hour ago, lasandi said:

Shekinah! What is Yung Joc thinking asking her?  Oh I forgot, this is producer driven.  Nothing good, will of course, come of this.

Hellloooo out there.  Anyone else watching this dribble?

I have, kind of.

• LOL 1

Episode 15:

"Questions and Answers"

Drama erupts at Kirk and Rasheeda's seminar; Ty questions Mimi's relationship with Stevie; the mothers of Joc's children weigh in on Kendra; Pooh and Akbar link up to take down Shekinah; Scrapp debates his next move with Sierra.

Airs June 24, 2019.

Episode 16:

"Do Not Engage"

Kendra gets wind of the scandalous rumors about Joc; insensitive comments spark an emotional argument between Spice and Shekinah; Tokyo goes missing; Scrapp struggles to break the cycle; Akbar finds common ground.

Airs July 1, 2019.

Episode 17:

"Put It On Your Mama"

Karlie and her daughter collide with Pooh and her daughter at Rasheeda’s event. Joc digs himself a deeper hole with Kendra. Scrappy struggles after a disastrous family get-together. Tokyo opens up to her mom about her personal struggles.

Airs July 8, 2019.

Episode 18:

"Winner Take All"

Mimi and Faith get caught up in Stevie and Ty's beef; Joc plots a happy ending with Kendra; Scrappy comes to terms with his car accident; Pooh and Sierra collide at Spice and Akbar's session; Karlie arrives at a crossroads.

Aired July 15, 2019.

Episode 19:

"Reunion Part 1"

On part 1 of the Reunion, the cast gets together with host Nina Parker to wrap up a season filled with drama. We get the real on relationships, co-parenting, and even throw a little "Pooh" on the fire.The night is buttoned up with a lie detector test.

Airs July 22, 2019.

Episode 20:

"Reunion Part 2"

On the conclusion of the Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Reunion, we dive deep into the release of Scrapp Deleon, Akbar lets it all out when confronting Shekinah, and Tokyo lets us in on her battle with depression.

Airs July 29, 2019.

Season 9 premieres tomorrow night!

Episode 1:

"Bobbit It Off!"

Kirk and Rasheeda's 20th anniversary party goes left when Alexis Skyy comes for Karlie. Sierra fights for her freedom. Joc is horrified when Kendra asks him to get snipped. Momma Dee is in a health crisis. Karlie has been keeping a shocking secret.

Airs March 16, 2020.

Episode 2:

"No Witness, No Protection"

There’s trouble in paradise for besties Sierra and Karlie. Up and coming rap superstar LightSkinKeisha is on the scene with her man by her side. Karlie and Alexis bond over a shared enemy and Scrappy continues to fear for Momma Dee's life.

Airs March 23, 2020.

Episode 3:

"Oh Deer"

Former besties Karlie and Sierra are left reeling after their brawl; Bambi has it out for alleged homewrecker LightSkinKeisha; Stevie uncovers Mimi's deep seated abandonment issues; Scrappy worries Momma Dee is drinking again.

Airs March 30, 2020.

Episode 4:

"Queen of Atlanta"

Akbar goes to war with LightSkinKeisha over her throne as queen of Atlanta. Scrappy and Bambi seek peace for their family, but their moms have other plans in mind. Newbie Kiyomi Leslie is on the scene. And Shooter juggles his messy love life.

Airs April 6, 2020.

Episode 5:

"Slippery Slope"

Rasheeda decides to whisk the girls away for a ski trip, but a family crisis gets in the way. Sierra and Shooter are also in crisis when their daughter is assaulted at school. Alexis opens up about her traumatic past. And a family feud turns nasty.

Airs April 13, 2020.

Episode 6:

"You Trippin'"

The ski trip gets off to a dramatic start as the ladies take pregnancy tests. Spice and Shekinah butt heads. All hell breaks loose as Shooter's messy love triangle implodes. Newlyweds Safaree and Erica witness Cheyenne and Ki'yomi coming face to face.

Airs April 20, 2020.

Episode 7:

"Black Diamond"

Karlie and Sierra have an emotional heart to heart on the ski trip. Shekinah and Spice's feud rages on. Shooter's messy love triangle goes up in flames after Cheyenne and Ki’yomi come face to face. Sierra catches BK cheating.

Airs April 27, 2020.

Episode 8:

"The Kids Are Alright"

Bambi breaks the news to Scrappy about baby number two, leaving Momma Dee feeling left out of the palace; Kirk and Rasheeda pick up the pieces when Kirk Jr is released from prison.

Airs May 4, 2020.

Episode 9:

"Shut It Down"

Coronavirus cases in Atlanta explode leaving everyone wondering how they'll make ends meet; all hell breaks loose when Akbar comes face to face with her many enemies at Spice's pop up shop.

Aired May 11, 2020.

So, who's enjoying the kindler, gentler Love & Hip Hop? Me no gusta! I miss the ratchetness lol. Plus, this season seems so disjointed. I forgot Spice was even still part of the cast until they featured her last night. And that rapper with the boyfriend in jail with two kids livin with her mom somewhere else.. what is her connection to ATL? I ain't feelin this. I might have to break up with this show, which is a shame because it filled the void of delicious trashy goodness that Flavor of Love left.