Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

kaleena's husband is gettin the short end of the stick....poor bastard....bad enough his wife looks like dudley from diff'rent strokes with a wig on....but then to know she's bisexual and can't/won't share her boo???....that's that bullshit.....

I am at work and I needs to keep my good paying job!! If you heifers don't stop...!!

(edited)

First - I think its the one thing that I agree with Kirk on, the doctor said it was unhealthy, how many times does he have to tell her no?  However, to your point, this feels like a forced "Kirk becomes a good guy again" storyline.  Kirk can barely deliver his lines with a straight face, and sadly every time I see Rasheeda, all I can think of is this....http://youtu.be/rPZEILy3iLs.  Thats right "hot fire out her azz"

Second - Kirk popping up in NO was just creepy, I can't believe that has been a successful move....ever

Third - LMBO at the purple haired dude.....

I want Kirk and Rasheeda off the show.  They have no storyline, are boring, and bring about zero to the show.  Recast them.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 2

I want Kirk and Rasheeda off the show.  They have no storyline, are boring, and bring about zero to the show.  Recast them.

I sort of agree with you.  The storyline is just so manufactured.  I mean every storyline is manufactured, but I guess theirs is just sort of boring and manufactured.  I mean its not even a little believable.  All of a sudden ugly ass Kirk became attractive to every single woman under 20 in Atlanta.  After seasons of seeming to be attached to Rasheeda, suddenly he wants to cheat on her?  Suddenly he is saying every asshole thing in the entire world?  He hates her mom, the mom hates him, he doesn't believe the child is his.  Oops, and then now he is getting the redemption edit.  And he seriously can't even act well, every one of his lines he delivers with a monotone.  He is as bad as Nikko, but at least Nikko tries to put some fire into his scripted lines...although he can't keep his face straight and he keeps smiling.

• Love 2

Okay, I am dying right now.  IS RASHEEDA ONLY 31 OR 32 YEARS OLD?  My gosh, I thought she was about 41 or 42.  Seriously.  Rasheeda looks really old.  I was watching what she was wearing last episode and I was thinking why would a 40-something woman dress like that?

• Love 2

Okay, I am dying right now.  IS RASHEEDA ONLY 31 OR 32 YEARS OLD?  My gosh, I thought she was about 41 or 42.  Seriously.  Rasheeda looks really old.  I was watching what she was wearing last episode and I was thinking why would a 40-something woman dress like that?

I thought Rasheeda was in her 40's too.  I thought in the first season she had said she was in her 40's and there was some discussion about her being too old to rap.  I don't know, she doesn't look like she just came out of her 20's....

It sure doesn't help that Nikko is the strangest looking thing - bubble eyes, confused teeth - he just looks so disorganized about the face.

Dead. "Confused teeth???" I'm going to do my damnedest to use that in conversation from now on.

This episode

1. Mimi still pretending like she didn't know about the sex tape.  Why at this point Mimi, why?

2. Kirk's apology party - sounds ridiculous, but their entire story line is a study in ridiculousness, so why not.

3. Benzino getting shot - I wish I understood the backstory behind that, I think it would be far more interesting than any of these other produced storylines for the show

4. Tiffany (Waka's wife/gf/finace) - a nice girl, but what is wrong with her wig, it drives me bananas!  If you're gonna do a china bang it should be cut STRAIGHT across, but her wig is so lopsided, she should get that fixed.

5. Bambi/Scrappy - I sure hope that puppy is rented or borrowed for the story line, because giving someone a live animal unless they have expressly asked for or expressed an interest in having one is an easy way for it to not be taken care of.

• Love 1

Waka looks high all the time.  He has some nice lips though.  He and Tammy are a little boring for this show when comparing them to the mess that is Mimi/one of the mice from the Secrets of Nihm and Steebie/the putter rickin princess.

Who has more bass in her voice?  Deb or Big Ang from Mob Wives?

I thought Kirk was a bad actor, but Althea puts him to shame.  She looked like she was trying not to crack up during the hospital scenes.  

I want to flick Kirk in his adam's apple.

• Love 2

Waka looks high all the time.  He has some nice lips though.  He and Tammy are a little boring for this show when comparing them to the mess that is Mimi/one of the mice from the Secrets of Nihm and Steebie/the putter rickin princess.

Who has more bass in her voice?  Deb or Big Ang from Mob Wives?

I thought Kirk was a bad actor, but Althea puts him to shame.  She looked like she was trying not to crack up during the hospital scenes.  

I want to flick Kirk in his adam's apple.

Kirk is an awful actor.  Althea just may be worse.  Nikko always looks like he is ready to laugh at Mimi, but frankly, she deserves an Emmy for pretending to find him sexy enough to sleep with....ick

• Love 1
(edited)

Okay - I hope someone else was watching

1. Did Scrappy hit Erica P?  I feel like Momma D feels like Scrappy can do no wrong, so for her to be apologizing for Scrappy must mean he did something really bad to Erica P, and hitting her would be just about the thing.  Oh wow, he actually did hit her.  He needs to be off the show, period.  They can keep him for the rest of this season, but if he is back next season I'm not watching.  I can't support a man hitting a woman, no matter if she threw a drink on him or not.  All he had to do was walk away, at any point before hitting her.  He always has excuses for why he does things, and its never his fault, and its always someone else, and he is going to rehab or whatever, but no, I'm sorry, I just can't.  Everyone has a line, and allowing him to continue on the show after that behavior is basically Mona Scott-Young co-signing and rewarding his behavior, and I just can't.

2. Is Mimi finally going to admit that she has been lying about her sex tape this entire time?!!!!!?!?!??!?!

3. Liked Benzino for laughing off the "no-neck" thing.  No, he doesn't have a neck, but there is nothing he can do about that, and I respect him for taking it in stride

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 3
(edited)

Okay - I hope someone else was watching

1. Did Scrappy hit Erica P?  I feel like Momma D feels like Scrappy can do no wrong, so for her to be apologizing for Scrappy must mean he did something really bad to Erica P, and hitting her would be just about the thing.  Oh wow, he actually did hit her.  He needs to be off the show, period.  They can keep him for the rest of this season, but if he is back next season I'm not watching.  I can't support a man hitting a woman, no matter if she threw a drink on him or not.  All he had to do was walk away, at any point before hitting her.  He always has excuses for why he does things, and its never his fault, and its always someone else, and he is going to rehab or whatever, but no, I'm sorry, I just can't.  Everyone has a line, and allowing him to continue on the show after that behavior is basically Mona Scott-Young co-signing and rewarding his behavior, and I just can't.

2. Is Mimi finally going to admit that she has been lying about her sex tape this entire time?!!!!!?!?!??!?!

3. Liked Benzino for laughing off the "no-neck" thing.  No, he doesn't have a neck, but there is nothing he can do about that, and I respect him for taking it in stride

The way he responded to her threat with the "I'll slap the shit out of you," really made me pause. It's not that I think a woman can hit a man without repercussions, but his tone really said a lot to me. Very harsh, and I took notice because I don't think I've ever seen him act that way. The blackout screen and her messed up hair make me think he did SOMETHING, but I'm not sure what, especially since I dont recall any reports of that brawl online or anything like charges being pressed etc. You're right though, for Momma Dee to be up there with Pinkett makes me think something is up. I do think she has a soft spot or likes Pinkett, at least a little, especially after bringing her together with Bambi and trying to make peace. It seems like Scrappy and Pinkett have a good vibe somewhere deep down, and she isn't afraid to call him on stupid shit (I want to talk to a grown man, your momma ain't here, etc). Dee probably likes that a bit, a strong/dominant woman would probably earn her respect more than these simpering girls.

I like Benzino more than I ever thought I would. The neck thing was funny. The sling in his talking heads was too much of an affect though, because the scenes he was narrating didn't even have him in a sling. Chill on the drama. 

I also like Stevie making fun of Joseline with the "at least let it have some furs!" It's nice to see some of the reality of these people and their attitudes instead of the overly dramatic scenes and shots where Joseline enters the foyer in a long Blanche Devereaux satin gown and wrapper. I also liked the real talk by Joseline...I fucked you to come up, just like she did. Let a little air out of his balloon.

What is MiMi going to do for a storyline next season? And Erica (Scrappy's baby mama)? Will they dredge up some tired  rappers to date? Webbie? Boosie? Mike Jones? Mystikal?

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 1
(edited)

The way he responded to her threat with the "I'll slap the shit out of you," really made me pause. It's not that I think a woman can hit a man without repercussions, but his tone really said a lot to me. Very harsh, and I took notice because I don't think I've ever seen him act that way. The blackout screen and her messed up hair make me think he did SOMETHING, but I'm not sure what, especially since I dont recall any reports of that brawl online or anything like charges being pressed etc. You're right though, for Momma Dee to be up there with Pinkett makes me think something is up. I do think she has a soft spot or likes Pinkett, at least a little, especially after bringing her together with Bambi and trying to make peace. It seems like Scrappy and Pinkett have a good vibe somewhere deep down, and she isn't afraid to call him on stupid shit (I want to talk to a grown man, your momma ain't here, etc). Dee probably likes that a bit, a strong/dominant woman would probably earn her respect more than these simpering girls.

I like Benzino more than I ever thought I would. The neck thing was funny. The sling in his talking heads was too much of an affect though, because the scenes he was narrating didn't even have him in a sling. Chill on the drama. 

I also like Stevie making fun of Joseline with the "at least let it have some furs!" It's nice to see some of the reality of these people and their attitudes instead of the overly dramatic scenes and shots where Joseline enters the foyer in a long Blanche Devereaux satin gown and wrapper. I also liked the real talk by Joseline...I fucked you to come up, just like she did. Let a little air out of his balloon.

What is MiMi going to do for a storyline next season? And Erica (Scrappy's baby mama)? Will they dredge up some tired  rappers to date? Webbie? Boosie? Mike Jones? Mystikal?

I was all over the internet trying to find out what happened.  I know I read one site that said that Erica threw the drink and Scrappy hit her.  I certainly don't think anyone should hit anyone else, but I think most people know that its just different when a grown man hits a woman, than it is when a woman hits a man.  And if he hit her over a drink she threw on him, thats just wrong.  I'm not sure if the production company went to black to protect Scrappy or what, but they normally have no problem showing two grown woman slapping each other all day every day.  And I think if Momma Dee had any leg to stand on to not blame Scrappy she would take it and run, but Scrappy must be dead wrong if she can't defend him.

LMAO @ Blanche Devereaux gown....so...damn....true.  The whole scene was something out of a bad B-movie.

Speaking of B-movies Mimi!  I feel like next season Mimi is just going to have to become a straight up hooker.  I like the idea of bringing in a down on your luck rapper to play her boyfriend.  Lets see whats behind door number....

1.    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fd3na4zxidw1hr4.cloudfront.net%2Fsite_media%2Fuploads%2Fimages%2Fpost%2Ff%2Fflava-flav%2Fflavor-flav-roast_jpg_250x236_q85.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.prefixmag.com%2Fnews%2Fflava-flav-plans-vodka-line-fried-chicken-franchis%2F46287%2F&h=236&w=239&tbnid=JUlDhZkrkHpunM%3A&zoom=1&docid=-Hst98mf8QXsFM&ei=pk-8U7zEN5Lm8AXb9YGwDQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CDsQMygIMAg&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=983&page=1&start=0&ndsp=34

2.  http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstarrizzo.tripod.com%2Fnehtml%2Frt.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstarrizzo.tripod.com%2Fnehtml%2Fralph.html&h=889&w=785&tbnid=indVr4bj7Cq0EM%3A&zoom=1&docid=UYak5Ww4161P9M&ei=TVC8U7P8C4zj8AXMuoLADg&tbm=isch&ved=0CDYQMygFMAU&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=5242&page=1&start=0&ndsp=27

or door number

3. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Ffinancialjuneteenth.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F05%2FA-booking-agency-lists-the-price-of-booking-celebrity-performers-for-parties-Coolio-charges-20-thousand-dollars.-www.financialjuneteenth.com_.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Ffinancialjuneteenth.com%2Fwhy-does-rapper-coolio-charges-20k-per-performance-check-out-other-celeb-fees%2F&h=300&w=325&tbnid=W8pFE6oTkSUk7M%3A&zoom=1&docid=aW49wKPdEXnnCM&ei=DFG8U6_ZK9Gk8AXctoCABw&tbm=isch&ved=0CDMQMygCMAI&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=1573&page=1&start=0&ndsp=34

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 3

Speaking of B-movies Mimi!  I feel like next season Mimi is just going to have to become a straight up hooker.  I like the idea of bringing in a down on your luck rapper to play her boyfriend.  Lets see whats behind door number....

1.    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fd3na4zxidw1hr4.cloudfront.net%2Fsite_media%2Fuploads%2Fimages%2Fpost%2Ff%2Fflava-flav%2Fflavor-flav-roast_jpg_250x236_q85.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.prefixmag.com%2Fnews%2Fflava-flav-plans-vodka-line-fried-chicken-franchis%2F46287%2F&h=236&w=239&tbnid=JUlDhZkrkHpunM%3A&zoom=1&docid=-Hst98mf8QXsFM&ei=pk-8U7zEN5Lm8AXb9YGwDQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CDsQMygIMAg&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=983&page=1&start=0&ndsp=34

2.  http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstarrizzo.tripod.com%2Fnehtml%2Frt.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstarrizzo.tripod.com%2Fnehtml%2Fralph.html&h=889&w=785&tbnid=indVr4bj7Cq0EM%3A&zoom=1&docid=UYak5Ww4161P9M&ei=TVC8U7P8C4zj8AXMuoLADg&tbm=isch&ved=0CDYQMygFMAU&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=5242&page=1&start=0&ndsp=27

or door number

3. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Ffinancialjuneteenth.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F05%2FA-booking-agency-lists-the-price-of-booking-celebrity-performers-for-parties-Coolio-charges-20-thousand-dollars.-www.financialjuneteenth.com_.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Ffinancialjuneteenth.com%2Fwhy-does-rapper-coolio-charges-20k-per-performance-check-out-other-celeb-fees%2F&h=300&w=325&tbnid=W8pFE6oTkSUk7M%3A&zoom=1&docid=aW49wKPdEXnnCM&ei=DFG8U6_ZK9Gk8AXctoCABw&tbm=isch&ved=0CDMQMygCMAI&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=1573&page=1&start=0&ndsp=34

And my dumb ass clicked on those links. Damn you!

#1 gets my vote. It's been simultaneously too long and not long enough that he was getting a VH1 check. 

*dead*

#1 gets my vote. It's been simultaneously too long sinceand not long enough that he was on my tv getting a VH1 check. 

*dead*

• Love 1
(edited)

What is MiMi going to do for a storyline next season? And Erica (Scrappy's baby mama)? Will they dredge up some tired rappers to date? Webbie? Boosie? Mike Jones? Mystikal?

Tracey Lee!

Aww, it's good to know Zion can make fun of himself.

Ashley (or, Ash-a-lee as Kalenna pronounces it) has some awful wigs. The short one makes her head look tiny, the long orange one is...I don't know what to say about it. She seemed surprised that Kalenna loves Tony more than her. Please tell me why! If she loved you more, she would have married you!

I will pay Althea to take acting lessons. All she does is coo and say "baby" when Benzino is talking.

Tammy seems nice and all, but T. Rivera doesn't do anything for me.

Scrappy has some kind of nighttime texting amnesia. Does anyone know the DSM code for that?

Edited by vavavoom
  • Love 2

Tracey Lee!

Aww, it's good to know Zion can make fun of himself.

Ashley (or, Ash-a-lee as Kalenna pronounces it) has some awful wigs. The short one makes her head look tiny, the long orange one is...I don't know what to say about it. She seemed surprised that Kalenna loves Tony more than her. Please tell me why! If she loved you more, she would have married you!

I will pay Althea to take acting lessons. All she does is coo and say "baby" when Benzino is talking.

Tammy seems nice and all, but T. Rivera doesn't do anything for me.

Scrappy has some kind of nighttime texting amnesia. Does anyone know the DSM code for that?

It kills me, all these women make clothing that has already been made by forever 21 and then try to call it high fashion, or in Tammy's case say she is bringing New York fashion week to atlanta...say what?

#1 gets my vote. It's been simultaneously too long and not long enough that he was getting a VH1 check. 

*dead*

LMAO!  Thank you for making my day...

• Love 1

Y'all know y'all need to stop. But hell, if Mona could resurrect Peter Gunz, she can do anything.

Boy, it sure took a bite out of the hip hop myth to see him living in the smallest apartment in New York. 

Boy, it sure took a bite out of the hip hop myth to see him living in the smallest apartment in New York. 

With dirty feet, no less. I truly think he is the most pitiful of all the men that have been featured in these groups. 

• Love 1

Kalenna looks like Sheneneh. I was wondering what she was doing since Martin wrapped, and now I see. Oh mah guuudness. And yes, that does make Ashley a low-budget Keylolo.

• Love 3

Kalenna looks like Sheneneh. I was wondering what she was doing since Martin wrapped, and now I see. Oh mah guuudness. And yes, that does make Ashley a low-budget Keylolo.

Not Keylolo!!!

I was speechless during the Kalenna/Tony scene when it was revealed that their son lives in TX. I guess it's too hard to keep tabs on your son while you're busy smacking your best friend's ass while she's shaking it for all of Peachtree Street to see. Or maybe the son interferes with strip club time. These people stay in the studio but do they have anything to show for it? Why are they so "busy" all the time?

• Love 1
(edited)

For real! Kalenna and Tony need to sit down somewhere because they're both silly as hell. It's fine to be a working producer/musician, but you have to make time for your kids if you have them. My guess is Tony's one of those types that moreso hangs out in the studio with other musicians talking shit than actually working and creating. Kalenna just comes in every once and while and lays down the vocals for a track. Well, that's when she's not playing hanky-panky with Ashley. By the way, I mean, Ashley's obviously into chicks, and I don't have a problem with that, but what bugs me is she seems like one of those chicks who wants to compete with dudes over women who are into dudes. Girl bye. When I encounter girls like that, it makes me think they're not so much gay or bi as much as they are trying to work through some issues with straight women. That's why she keeps pussy-popping in Kalenna's face, and trying to distract her while she's on the phone with her husband. Kalenna likes the attention, but she knows she's not lapping box so she needs to stop stringing that girl along. And Ashley needs to stop putting on them damn Dragon Ball Z wigs and sew-ins and shit. Every time I see this bitch I don't know if she's gonna start twerking or if I should duck because she's about to shoot a kamehameha.

Edited by 27bored
  • Love 2

I couldn't have been the only one laughing my butt off at this:

Pinky talking to Mama Dee-"And then it turned into bish this, bish that, you're a bum bish--and I said 'bum'?!"

That's the only problem she had with the way Scrap was talking to her!! Bwa ha! I also loved Stevies "at least let him have some furs!!" I always felt a little slimey about Joseline and Steebie but after that episode I'm really starting to get into it because they're just so funny talking shiz to each other constantly like they just let it all hang out! When they're being lovey dovey that still grosses me out though lol.

And confused teeth Nikko... After takingwway too much consideration on the matter it's not so much his teeth as his lip shape I think. Like he kinda does have buckteeth going on but the way his upper lip is shaped is what gives him that rat kinda look (besides his unwillingness to keep his mouth fully closed! Uhg!). It's just very............. Unfortunate.

• Love 1

I couldn't have been the only one laughing my butt off at this:

Pinky talking to Mama Dee-"And then it turned into bish this, bish that, you're a bum bish--and I said 'bum'?!"

That's the only problem she had with the way Scrap was talking to her!! Bwa ha! I also loved Stevies "at least let him have some furs!!" I always felt a little slimey about Joseline and Steebie but after that episode I'm really starting to get into it because they're just so funny talking shiz to each other constantly like they just let it all hang out! When they're being lovey dovey that still grosses me out though lol.

And confused teeth Nikko... After takingwway too much consideration on the matter it's not so much his teeth as his lip shape I think. Like he kinda does have buckteeth going on but the way his upper lip is shaped is what gives him that rat kinda look (besides his unwillingness to keep his mouth fully closed! Uhg!). It's just very............. Unfortunate.

LOL - you did think a lot about Nikko!  I just see him on my screen and my mind just yells "odd looking!" and thats about it.  But you're probably right, its probably the upper lip/bucktooth thing. Most of his weird look is going on around his mouth.

Yeah, I was a little disappointed that, after probably getting hit by Scrappy all Erica P had to complain about was being called a bum .

That shit is funny as HELL. I never really realized it, but now that you mention it, his grill is a little perplexed in this motherfucker. Really, though, Nikko looks weird because his head looks like a butternut squash and it's too small for the rest of his body. Plus he's got the big bug-eyed thing and it's like, Nikko? Just admit you leaked that damn tape and maybe Pixar will let you reprise your role as Sid the Sloth in those damn Ice Age movies.

Erica? Child, bye. If I recall, you took it to the ratchet, banji place before Scrappy did, and you and I both know Scrappy wasn't trying to fight you with his asthmatic shallow-breathing ass.

• Love 2

That shit is funny as HELL. I never really realized it, but now that you mention it, his grill is a little perplexed in this motherfucker. Really, though, Nikko looks weird because his head looks like a butternut squash and it's too small for the rest of his body. Plus he's got the big bug-eyed thing and it's like, Nikko? Just admit you leaked that damn tape and maybe Pixar will let you reprise your role as Sid the Sloth in those damn Ice Age movies.

I couldn't even think of what the character was from "Ice Age" that egregious-faced Nikko resembled.  I just went to Google and typed in "Nikko and that thing from Ice Age".  A side-by-side picture popped right up.  I almost pissed myself, I laughed so hard.

• Love 3

I'm re-watching this episode (don't you judge me) and was only Rasheeda in the booth for Karlena's album? Karlee Redd was in the studio too so why didnt she drop a verse?

Louis, Prada, Gucci

Louis, Prada, Gucci

• Love 1

I'm re-watching this episode (don't you judge me) and was only Rasheeda in the booth for Karlena's album? Karlee Redd was in the studio too so why didnt she drop a verse?

Louis, Prada, Gucci

Louis, Prada, Gucci

Listen, if you haven't already been judged by your friends and family for even watching this nonsense, you don't have supportive people/judgmental people in your life.  LMAO @ Karlie Redd in the studio - I can't believe she is still trying to make that happen.  

But here is a chance to judge me, and to judge Karlie Redd

And it gives me hope, because it just goes to show that no matter how old you are, its still okay to wear embarrassing outfits, and touch yourself on stage.  This is going to inspire me to buy something wholly age-inappropriate at Forever 21 tomorrow.

• Love 2

Wait, did you GO to this?

I've been judged. But this is my life. I can watch if I want to! Steebie and Joseline also skeeve me out with the sexy stuff. Eww. It's mostly him but together it's so bad! But this episode really made me appreciate them just interacting, and how she gives him a hard time. I think that's a part of what intrigues him because most other women just roll over for him.

I second the motion for Karlie Redd's retirement from the Pee Wee division of the music industry. That convention center concert is about as big as she will get from here out, aside from a few club shows because of L&HH taping needs.

I just wonder what she will do. Does she have any marketable skills? Can she work in a call center or something? Will she be able to squeeze out a baby by some rapper to get a check? I seriously wonder what in the hell she is going to do sometimes. Don't judge me.

• Love 1

Wait, did you GO to this?

I've been judged. But this is my life. I can watch if I want to! Steebie and Joseline also skeeve me out with the sexy stuff. Eww. It's mostly him but together it's so bad! But this episode really made me appreciate them just interacting, and how she gives him a hard time. I think that's a part of what intrigues him because most other women just roll over for him.

I second the motion for Karlie Redd's retirement from the Pee Wee division of the music industry. That convention center concert is about as big as she will get from here out, aside from a few club shows because of L&HH taping needs.

I just wonder what she will do. Does she have any marketable skills? Can she work in a call center or something? Will she be able to squeeze out a baby by some rapper to get a check? I seriously wonder what in the hell she is going to do sometimes. Don't judge me.

LOL - oh goodness no.  I'm fine being judged, but I don't think I would admit to going to something like this, and I surely wouldn't be taping it with my cell phone.  I was looking for a video of "Louie, Prada, Gucci" for the forum to snark on, but wound up with this video, which was second best.  I don't know how old Karlie Redd is, but I  know she is just too damn old for that outfit.  

At this point I'm sort of assuming she may be going through early menopause, because you know she is dying to push a baby out with a rapper so she can get some child support payments.  And she seems so motivated, so I figure if she could still get pregnant, Mystikal or Rick Ross would be the proud father of Karlie Redd's baby.

Yes, Stevie and Joseline getting sexy is not appealing, in fact, its downright stomach churning.  Especially when a) she looks manly and b) they immediately cut to a TH of her discussing his "beefcake" and how great it is.

(edited)

okay, this is the last time I pick on Karlie Redd...but I just stumbled onto this...and boy is it priceless, IMO.

Maybe Karlie Redd will be the next artist to EGOT? :)

Edited by RealityGal

Instead of it feeling like an apology party, to me it felt more like a...let every damn body know my man cheated on me party. I really didnt see the point of that. And what money does Kirk have to buy Rasheeda a car? Did she just buy herself a car?

Jose and Steebie...do not care. I did enjoy his play date with Eva.

Why were there 5 different viewing parties for the Mimi&Nikko sex show? They couldn't rent one big theater? Erica's reaction felt real to me. And that was odd from a show that is so clearly scripted. She truly looked pissed over the legacy Mimi was leaving her daughter with.

Also loved EVERYBODY calling out it was clearly a professional production. Own that shit Mimi.

• Love 3

I just did a search for Nikko and Sid the Sloth...man, that shit is funny. I can promise y'all I didn't see that before I made the comparison...he's always looked like Sid the Sloth to me.

The Apology Party did seem more like a "let everybody know all our damn business" party. WTF did Ho-thea have on? And Tweety-bird ass Karlie Redd needs to go get her life with this "stuff I have on you" bullshit. Karlie? Do you have a hit? Do you have a record deal? Do you have a man that actually wants to be with you? Do you have pants that wont make your ass look lopsided? NO. So quit worrying about who's getting dick and who's giving it out bitch because at the end of the day nobody's checking for YOUR ass except maybe Rainbow or Dots.

What do you guys think is the real story behind the sex tape? I think it got leaked by either Nikko or somebody affiliated with the show, they submitted it to Vivid who then offered Nikko and Mimi money to distribute it. Mimi reluctantly signed off on it instead of letting it come out and not getting paid.

Joseline really is one to talk about Althea sleeping with Steebie when this bitch was on his dick two minutes after they met. She got pregnant while he was with Mimi and now she's all up in her feelings about this bullshit with Althea? Trick, please. Get some TCB and grease down that half-temp-fade you have, bitch. It looks like the sun has dried that shit up. And you and K Michelle look like two ghetto clowns comparing fake butts before going to a bachelor party.

• Love 1

Ugh, I'm halfway through this episode, and more convinced than ever that Momma Dee is being nice because Scrappy hit Erica.  I notice that no one wants to say it, but her crying and apologizing after a guy hit her is making my stomach churn.  I'm embarrassed for Momma Dee, because sweetheart, thats exactly who you raised.

• Love 2

Well Mimi - I hope by the time you explain this to your daughter you learn to lie a little better, because I have no idea who is buying your whisper voice lie that you didn't simply have a professionally made sex tape.  I was laughing at Mimi's "oh shit" face when the guy interviewing them pulled out his computer and showed them  the camera moving with all 4 hands in the video.  And the reaction shots of Joseline, K. Michelle, Erica and Aryan were priceless.

I just did a search for Nikko and Sid the Sloth...man, that shit is funny. I can promise y'all I didn't see that before I made the comparison...he's always looked like Sid the Sloth to me.

The Apology Party did seem more like a "let everybody know all our damn business" party. WTF did Ho-thea have on? And Tweety-bird ass Karlie Redd needs to go get her life with this "stuff I have on you" bullshit. Karlie? Do you have a hit? Do you have a record deal? Do you have a man that actually wants to be with you? Do you have pants that wont make your ass look lopsided? NO. So quit worrying about who's getting dick and who's giving it out bitch because at the end of the day nobody's checking for YOUR ass except maybe Rainbow or Dots.

What do you guys think is the real story behind the sex tape? I think it got leaked by either Nikko or somebody affiliated with the show, they submitted it to Vivid who then offered Nikko and Mimi money to distribute it. Mimi reluctantly signed off on it instead of letting it come out and not getting paid.

Oh, I don't believe that at all about Mimi's sex tape.  I think she wants to remain relevant on the show, so she chose to have someone tape her an Nikko having sex and then "leak" it to Vivid.  I think she was in it from the word "go."  If Mimi gets kicked off LHHAtlanta what else in the world is she going to do?  Clean houses again?  I don't think so.  I don't even think she has that business going anymore.  So basically LHHAtlanta is the only paycheck she has.  She can't sing, she can't act, she can whisper talk, but thats not a skill most people are looking for.  I also think Mimi has an addiction to something.  I saw/listened to an interview with her where she was clearly high, and the picture they flashed of her tonight made her look like she was high.  I think she needs money to feed her addiction and to live the lifestyle she likes to live, not money for her daughter or whatever the hell the lie of the week is she is trying to sell.

She has protested a little too loudly, but done nothing to try to find out who "leaked" the tape.  If she is totally innocent, she should be turning that airport upside down trying to find out who stole that tape.  She should have at least sought an injunction on its release, or at the very least consulted an attorney.  The only person she took legal advice from was some dude at Vivid who had her sex tape!  Why would you listen to him if you're totally innocent in the whole thing?  And if she is totally innocent and she thinks Nikko leaked the tape, why the hell is she still with him since this is such an awful, awful, awful thing for her.  If she was totally innocent and Nikko released the tape it should be a betrayal beyond betrayal.  So if she hasn't tried to find out who "stole" the tape, it stands to reason that she knows it was Nikko, and if she knows it was Nikko and she is innocent she would leave him, if she knows it was Nikko and remains with him (which she is doing) than it means, IMO that she wasn't betrayed by Nikko leaking the tape because she was in on it.

• Love 3
(edited)

Ok, y'all. I'll say it. It's touching that Scrappy thinks Erica Pinkett is "brootaful."

In serious news....they sure skated around saying Scrappy hit her, huh?! I do like that Momma Dee got serious with his ass on that one. Poor Erica, she really seems to have feelings for Scraps. Unfortunately she's in love with what she thinks he could be, not how he is actually living and treating her. Been there and it sucks. He really shouldn't be doing those misleading things like the texts about love etc. Playing with her feelings.

Benzino tried to be polite and mature with Karlie and Erica. Too bad Ho-Thea let them get under her skin and ended up cussing, hollering, and acting embarrassingly. Diaper was the first thing I said when she came on screen with those shorts, so Erica, I feel you!

I liked the Steebie/Eva scene. No shenettigans, just family time, even down to how he let MiMi know he was there if she needed him. Only thing that bothers me with scenes like that is wondering how his other kids feel when they see him playing loving daddy, and is he like that with them too?

I didn't think the picnic was too bad...I mean, everyone already knew he was a trifling cheater but if this made Rasheeda feel a little bit better, then go for it. She was humiliated in the public eye last year, so the least he could do is to make amends publicly as well. He ain't getting a bike, so he might as well shut that noise down.

Good to see K. Michelle again. Although it's not her business to "tell MiMi about herself," I see where Erica is coming from and her hurt for Eva.

Mimi is trying to provide for her child...I think she honestly thinks she made the tape for that purpose. I also think she is on something. She just isn't acting right. I definitely think it makes her sick to her stomach now realizing the magnitude of its impact. I wish she would just be truthful about it. It was professionally made, tripod my ass. I hate to even look at Nikko. He grosses me out. Just the type of guy I'd cross the street to avoid. He's sleazier than Steebie, and that takes a helluva lot!

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 1

Oh, I don't believe that at all about Mimi's sex tape.  I think she wants to remain relevant on the show, so she chose to have someone tape her an Nikko having sex and then "leak" it to Vivid.  I think she was in it from the word "go."

^^ This right here.

I have no idea who is buying your whisper voice lie that you didn't simply have a professionally made sex tape. 

*dead*!!

I liked the Steebie/Eva scene.

I really liked it, too!! Endearing, almost.

• Love 2

Not Keylolo!!!

I was speechless during the Kalenna/Tony scene when it was revealed that their son lives in TX. I guess it's too hard to keep tabs on your son while you're busy smacking your best friend's ass while she's shaking it for all of Peachtree Street to see. Or maybe the son interferes with strip club time. These people stay in the studio but do they have anything to show for it? Why are they so "busy" all the time?

Well, you know, they're busy having lots of sex and not parenting.  Shameful.

Anyo he else hear about the reunion show being taped this week.

WTFucker's wife tweeted that Joseline got her ass beat, allegedly by Deb.

I sure hope not.  Not because I think so highly of Joseline, but Deb is much too old to be trying to beat someone's ass, or even threatening to.