Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I apologize in advance…

23371859453_e6f6744833_z.jpg

Another note to Tara...if Peter chooses you over Amina he would have moved in with you at the Astoria apt.

The man herded the cattle into the same pasture and Tara you are a dumb cow.

What does Peter do? I think we have only seen him at a studio once...and that was probably paid for by VH1.

I hate to say this but I'm starting to believe he's a low level drug dealer.

I also wonder if Amina's family paid Peter to marry her so that she could stay in the US.

I would not be surprised if it comes out that they all live in the SAME apartment

• Love 3

BBOD needs to go. Who is really taking these bum artists serious? What they need to do is work on they lolk if they for real? They asses look dirty and thrifty.

Amina and Tara are not rootable. Still fighting over lame, broke ass Peter. Amina don't know what birth control is? Is this her way to stay on the show by keep having this nasty's feets kids? Like girl a mess. But she was right about Tara. Tara was a groupie/Side chick

when she got with Peter but funny she forgot.

• Love 4

I swear Moe is the worst between BBOD. That hair, did she do it herself?? Travesty!

Manceedes is talking about the streets raised him. This is another storyline that needs to die. We been waiting for him to go to prison for a minute. We get it.

Amina now doesn't know she wants the baby. Let me guess fake pregnancy storyline from Mona again. Jazz looking at her like "You a dumb as hell." LOL

Why is Tara so judgmental about Amina being pregnant when she's pregnant herself? Others have said that they can see her bump on the show.

Speaking, of Amina her tears over her pregnancy left me unmoved. She shouldn't have slept with Dirty Feet Pete in the first place, but if she was unable to resist his charm, good looks and wonderful personality she should've done like her sister wife Tara did a couple of years back and taken 2 Plan B's.

I felt not an ounce of sympathy for Tandy or Menses. I was irritated when he told his son that he's not going away by choice. Yes, you are. You made bad choices and now you're going to prison for it.

Yandy makes bad fashion choices...and relationship choices, life choices, just bad choices all around.

Mary Lynn is defintely trying to be the white Lil' Kim or Trina. First, with her hoe song and then in that snippet they played of her song heading into the commercial break I heard her say something about eating or licking truffle butter. Gross.

That BBwhatever song was awful. "A bitch like me. A bitch like me. Tatatalicious!" I think that's what I heard, but I don't understand.

It was interesting to hear that Remy is more concerned about going to the zoo than recording. I guess prison makes you appreciate the little things.

I don't understand why Cardi fought Self's chick instead of hitting Self for playing her.

• Love 5

I don't understand why Cardi fought Self's chick instead of hitting Self for playing her.

Because that's the Love and Hip Hop way.

Quick thoughts.

Amina has to be special needs. She willingly moved into this apartment and sleeps with Peter but acts like she is actively running away from both points. Run to Germany already, damn. It would also be the funniest thing in the world if Mona actually got Amina to play her twin on some Patty Duke shit.

What the FUCK is up with Cardi B's teeth? It looks like someone punched her right in her jaw.

Pap and Remy aint slick. They on here to get their wedding paid for. Big ups to them.

Mary Lynn and the fucking movements in the talking heads! It's like she's a malfunctioning hoodrat robot.

Self is fucking idiot. For many reasons. But. mainly for making his side piece someone is all over the internet and NYC all the damn time. How the fuck you gonna keep that under raps?

Boring Bums on deck are wasting my time. Wack lyrics, garbage to look at and boring storyline. I was dying on the afterbuzz tv after show. My man DJ Jesse said those two look like chip and dale rescue rangers.

• Love 6

God help me but I actually like Cardi B. She embraces her ridiculousness and seems to put people at ease as long as she doesn't have beef with folks and she's not trying to snatch their wigs. Self is a fool and not cute at all, and I have no idea why two women would fight over him. They should have tag teamed his ass and beat him up for playing both of them. I just want someone to slap that stupid grin off his face. He's so irksome.

I don't understand Amina's thought process at all. You're trying to get away from Trash Bag Gunz but you're having unprotected sex with him? And you're agreeing that the person he never stopped seeing while marrying you should move into the same damn building?  And he'd rather spend his nights on an air mattress with Tara and an ikea comforter than in a real bed with his spouse? Oh word? Sigh. I hope her sister convinces her to move back to Germany, focus on her daughter, get back to her music, and quit this show. UGH.

Manila Envelope's children are all so adorable. I feel really bad that their lives are being upended because of his poor choices. His talk with Junior tugged my heart strings but more so for the kid. Every time he smiled, I just wanted to give him a hug. He didn't ask for any of this. Sigh.

Can't even with BBOhNo and their random beef with "stiletto expert" (never forget) Rah. That whole storyline has been done to death and they can't rap to save their lives.

MariahLynn reminds me of a white Erica Mena. I'm gonna leave it at that.

• Love 3

I want Yandy and Phaedra of RHOA to do a VSE of Prison Wives.  They can subtitle it When Educated Women love convicts.   Get on that Mona.

Also, please come up w a new theme.  I am truly over tow birds fighting over some piece of shit man that don't give half a damn about either of them.

• Love 7

God help me but I actually like Cardi B. She embraces her ridiculousness and seems to put people at ease as long as she doesn't have beef with folks and she's not trying to snatch their wigs. Self is a fool and not cute at all, and I have no idea why two women would fight over him. They should have tag teamed his ass and beat him up for playing both of them. I just want someone to slap that stupid grin off his face. He's so irksome.

I can deal with some ratchet chicks like Cardi B if they are themselves. Cardi B know she a hoe and has no problem admitting it and thats how she gets paid from that, being a stripper and hosting parties. What I hate are the closet hoes. The ones are always throwing judgment but they are probably doing the same just haven't been caught or they are curious about chicks like Cardi and want to emulate what's not in them.

• Love 2

I don't understand Amina's thought process at all. You're trying to get away from Trash Bag Gunz but you're having unprotected sex with him? And you're agreeing that the person he never stopped seeing while marrying you should move into the same damn building?  And he'd rather spend his nights on an air mattress with Tara and an ikea comforter than in a real bed with his spouse? Oh word? Sigh. I hope her sister convinces her to move back to Germany, focus on her daughter, get back to her music, and quit this show. UGH.

Manila Envelope's children are all so adorable. I feel really bad that their lives are being upended because of his poor choices. His talk with Junior tugged my heart strings but more so for the kid. Every time he smiled, I just wanted to give him a hug. He didn't ask for any of this. Sigh.

Can't even with BBOhNo and their random beef with "stiletto expert" (never forget) Rah. That whole storyline has been done to death and they can't rap to save their lives.

MariahLynn reminds me of a white Erica Mena. I'm gonna leave it at that.

I really like Cardi B too...she;s a regula schmegula gurl fwom da Bwonx

I am convinced the DJ Self/Cardi relationship is a SHOWmance...just for TV.  They have no chemistry.

Ever watch the news and while the reporter is speaking...someone shows up in the background...waving and saying hi mom? That;s what DJ Self reminds me of...he is way too excited to be on TV and that's why he is ALWAYS smirking.

Yorma should have brought the ring...is this yours? Self told me it was the housekeeper's - so are you a maid? LOL

As for Amina being pregnant..Peter pulled that Jedi mind trick on her last season and convinced her not to move to Germany.

Of course she is having sex with him. My question is for Tara...so now that Amina is pregnant...you still believe Peter that Amina and he have just been roommates for the past year? Amina is right, Tara is the side chick and she never graduated from that position. Even if Peter files for divorce, Tara will still never be the one he wifed down first. I doubt Peter will ever divorce Amina as it will give him the excuse he needs never to wife Tara up.

I don;t feel bad for Yandy and Manteethy. He got caught, he has been in jail for a year, they knew he copped a deal. Copping the deal and not having to go through a trial means he was not going to go away for 20 years...he got away lucky with the 8 years. I'm sure he will be in for less than 6 years - because 1 - he will get credit for the 1 year he served and 2 - some additional time off for good behavior.  I wonder who will Boo him up in jail? Yandy go and buy a house...if you were able to spend 90K for flowers for your VH1 wedding than you can afford a down payment on a bigger place.

As for Moe - that Purple Smurf needs to go and take Lexi with you.

MariahLynn still looks like a skanky crack whore to me. But her Ho song still cracks me up

• Love 4

God help me but I actually like Cardi B. She embraces her ridiculousness and seems to put people at ease as long as she doesn't have beef with folks and she's not trying to snatch their wigs.

I like her too. Things with her don't seem to heavy and she seems like a lot of fun. But honestly, I can only listen to her speak for a short amount of time. The way she talks...I can't.

Yandy makes bad fashion choices...and relationship choices, life choices, just bad choices all around.

Yandy is one of those girls who has it all, smart, successful, wealthy...but they don't want a man on their level, they don't even want a man higher than them. They go for guys who are beneath them so they can control them and take care of them and be in charge. Of course, on a sub conscious level.

Edited by ralph
  • Love 5

"The fact that a person is that fast to run away form a situation says a lot about their character"

- Moe (talking about Rah dropping BBOD as clients)

is this bitch talking about Rah or herself? She was about to fire Rah as her manager after one personal fight. She's your manager .Who cares whether or not you like her as a person. as long as she makes you money and getting you out there you need to stay put. How'd they get of LAHH anyway. Was that by a manager, if so THAT'S who you need to stick with because they are clearly doing more for you than anyone ever has since no one's ever heard of you/ (Unless the show contacted them or they did it themselves)

• Love 1

THOTalicious?!? Really? Really?? No words.

Is Amina a twin?

Why is Tara acting like Amina is wrong for sleeping withrough her own husband? Can someone explain that logic? Idiots all of them.

Yep Amina has a twin sister, Jazz. Back in the day they were Black Buddafly: 

• Love 1

Yep Amina has a twin sister, Jazz. Back in the day they were Black Buddafly: 

Thanks!  I knew she had a sister; just didn't realize it was a twin.  I loved watching Amina's sister's reaction to everything Amina was saying, because I could see the thought bubble above her head saying "I told you so.  Didn't I tell you that would happen? SMFH!" Lol!

• Love 1

Thanks! I knew she had a sister; just didn't realize it was a twin. I loved watching Amina's sister's reaction to everything Amina was saying, because I could see the thought bubble above her head saying "I told you so. Didn't I tell you that would happen? SMFH!" Lol!

I loved her reaction too. I think she was close to blurting out how stupid she thinks Amina is but somehow found enough restraint to hold it in.
  • Love 6

Do any of you watch Funky Dineva?

She commented on LHH and regarding BBOD. Lawd, where did Mona find Moe and Lexi. Whatever rock she found them under, she needs to put them back and remember to put the rock back on top

28549af370cc30a3a7ee84dd1e0ca2df.gif

• Love 6

I loved her reaction too. I think she was close to blurting out how stupid she thinks Amina is but somehow found enough restraint to hold it in.

When I saw her identical twin, I thought they are going to get rid of Tara. Then Peter will push for a spinoff and call it Sister, Sister Wives

• Love 7

So....what exactly is Cardi B on?  I want to guess meth, but her teeth look clean.  I feel guilty for laughing when she comes on.

Rich's daughter is so pretty, I'm sure he is a terrible father but you gotta feel for a guy finding out his 16 year old girl already got her v-card punched.  I guess it really is just a different era....

Why are these women still fucking with Peter? He looks like he needs to be immersed in a vat of acid just to kill off half the STDs he probably has.

I feel like these shows set feminism back 100 years.  Susan B. Anthony would be rolling in her grave to see these two dummies fighting over this one dummy.  I haven't watched LHHNY for years and even I remember how long this stupidity has been going on.

• Love 3

Why is Tara so judgmental about Amina being pregnant when she's pregnant herself? Others have said that they can see her bump on the show.

Speaking, of Amina her tears over her pregnancy left me unmoved. She shouldn't have slept with Dirty Feet Pete in the first place, but if she was unable to resist his charm, good looks and wonderful personality she should've done like her sister wife Tara did a couple of years back and taken 2 Plan B's.

I felt not an ounce of sympathy for Tandy or Menses. I was irritated when he told his son that he's not going away by choice. Yes, you are. You made bad choices and now you're going to prison for it.

Mary Lynn is defintely trying to be the white Lil' Kim or Trina. First, with her hoe song and then in that snippet they played of her song heading into the commercial break I heard her say something about eating or licking truffle butter. Gross.

That BBwhatever song was awful. "A bitch like me. A bitch like me. Tatatalicious!" I think that's what I heard, but I don't understand.

Thank you for this!  People are acting like prison terms are just some random act of cruel fate.  It all started with Mob Wives, where the government has the audacity to not allow them to avoid taxes, embezzle money and downright steal.

Mendeeces should know that you can generally control not going to prison by not committing the crime.  So yes, you are away from your child by choice.  Maybe the other choice of getting a regular old boring job wasn't as lucrative as you would have wanted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just can't in the latest line of Mona's musical race to the bottom.  THOTa licious?  WTF?  My fingers don't even want to type it correctly.

Listen, as far as I can tell, if you want success in this life, you have to bring something to the table.  If you don't have talent, at least be pretty, if you can't be pretty or talented, at least be pleasant to be around.  These girls are not cute, they are not talented and Arsenio is angry all the time!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna give MariaLynn credit where its due, you can tell she practiced her lines in the mirror....A LOT.  Over and over and over, and added the hand gestures and everything.  If you ever wanted proof that the show is scripted (at least for some) look no further than her.  That was a grade school level performance at best, but at least she is professional enough to know her lines.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't feel sorry of either of Amina or Tara.  I haven't watched this show in YEARS and I remember when this nonsense started.  And back then Peter was at least semi decent looking.  Are they fighting over who is going to get his social security check, because he is looking ready for AARP.  And not in a silver fox, sexy Denzel way.  He just looks broke down, like he really did finally put his pee pee in the wrong hole and ended up with some disease that is making him age terribly.  She knew exactly how not to get pregnant, either make him wrap it up or get yourself on BC.  If you know he doesn't have a condom on, and you're not on BC its not an accident.  "People are saying I got pregnant just to keep Peter, but I'm noooooootttt"  really?  Unless he has had a vasectomy, or you don't know how babies are made there really is no excuse.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 5

I'm gonna give MariaLynn credit where its due, you can tell she practiced her lines in the mirror....A LOT.  Over and over and over, and added the hand gestures and everything.

I noticed across the whole franchise these women love to wildly gesticulate in their interviews, though some are more guilty than others (looking at you Nikki Baby!). Maybe they do it to keep their energy level high. I know I'd get lethargic if I had to stand in one spot while answering a bunch of asinine questions. And if the process of these interviews are anything like The Real Housewives, they take hours and film over several days. Dang Mona Scott, I guess she feels these chicks are too ratchet to have a comfortable seat to sit in and made to look glamorous like the real housewives.

• Love 4

I noticed across the whole franchise these women love to wildly gesticulate in their interviews, though some are more guilty than others (looking at you Nikki Baby!). Maybe they do it to keep their energy level high. I know I'd get lethargic if I had to stand in one spot while answering a bunch of asinine questions. And if the process of these interviews are anything like The Real Housewives, they take hours and film over several days. Dang Mona Scott, I guess she feels these chicks are too ratchet to have a comfortable seat to sit in and made to look glamorous like the real housewives.

I agree there are wild hand movements across the franchise, but Mary Lynn sounded "super practiced" and way over the top.  I thought she was trying out to do some work as a mime or something.  At the LHH:LA reunion at least two members were slumped in their seat looking ready to nap...so I guess Mona may have a point :)

• Love 5

I've always thought that all the talking heads on L&HH were scripted and that they were reading from giant cue cards. Unilke the other reality shows, it doesn't seem like they're being asked questions on the spot; more like they were given the questions ahead of time and asked to send in their responses to the producers so the responses could be edited.

• Love 3

Agreed, I thought Mariah Lynn was going to have a seizure with all of those jerky, eye rolling, over exaggerated moves.  Her THs just scare me in general, she's a strange looking bird. Between the ice blue eyes and brown blush, she honestly made me jump when she first appeared on screen. I kinda like her though, just for the fact that she clearly doesn't take herself all that seriously and this show was the "close up" she's been waiting for a long time. 

Cardi B…meeeeh, I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm just not a fan of her. I find her incredibly annoying. IMO it's like she's trying to be a Joseline Junior, speech impediment and all. But while Joseline's personality seems real, Cardi is a circus act. I can't figure out what's going on with her teeth either. And count me in with whoever said that I see absolutely no chemistry between her and DJ Self. And speaking of Self, maaaan what a punchable face he has. I can't stand men like him. Grinning stupidly while two women fight over him, or someone is yelling at him, etc. It's just so arrogant. But these women take it though. Yourma, if an entire year passes and your man doesn't publicly acknowledge you, it ain't that serious, boo. Learn the signs.

There's nothing I can say about the Pankey Circle of Yuck that hasn't already been said. Two dumb ass women fighting over a self-admitted dog ass man. I felt for Tara when this mess first started, but now after two seasons and two alleged pregnancies, I can't stand her. So you're going to get mad at your ex-man for sleeping with HIS WIFE, aka the former side chick that he married? You watched him chase her all last season to "make things right" with his wife, even attempting to give her another ring, and you STILL sleep with him and now you're allegedly pregnant with another baby he isn't going to take care of?! As for Amina, she really needs to cut her losses and go back to Germany, be near her family, raise her daughter, and just get out of a very toxic environment. Honestly I think the only reason why she is staying in the States is because she's fighting hard for a viable music career. I used to follow her on IG, and she does a LOT of shows and open mikes. Maybe she thinks she'll "make it" if she stays here. Cause Peter sure ain't worth all this drama, and I refuse to think she is that stupid. 

Yandy and Mandecees…another couple I don't feel sorry for. This situation has been a long time coming for them…long before they got engaged, married, etc. So it really shouldn't be a surprise. The only people I feel bad for is the kids, because they are the ones most affected by the choices of their dumb ass parents. Mandecees should be thanking his lucky stars that he didn't get even MORE time, and the fact that 20 years was on the table should say how severe his crimes were.

I love me some Remy and Papoose. It is truly refreshing to see a couple that actually love each other on this show. I love the way he looks at her, and his clear priority is to protect her and make sure she is happy. I was a fan of Remy back in the day, and I like that she seems more about reconnecting with her family, instead of being a rap superstar. The music will come, but they clearly put family first. 

The only thing I can say about "stiletto expert and music manager" Rasheeda is that she's been on this show since the beginning, and she STILL doesn't have a place in the opening credits/theme song. Anyone notice that? And with BBOD or whatever they're called…the fact that this show is airing simultaneously with the commercials they are airing for the upcoming "The Breaks" movie, and playing all of the hip-hop hits from back in the day, like Queen Latifah, Public Enemy, Slick Rick, etc. shows just how far in the gutter hip hop has fallen. How did we go from "Ladies First" to "THOTalicious?" I grew up in the late 80s early 90s during hip hop's prime and It's disgusting and sad to see the comparison. Especially since these chicks are from NY, where hip hop originated. But I'll be watching tonight, because I'm a sadist.

• Love 6

I just realized who DJ Self reminds me of when he smirks

An ugly version of Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Yorma...you need to buy a vowel...he only takes you to places no one else is around..he is a public figure in the sense he is a radio DJ in NYC. The man has had a Twitter/Instagram/Vine/Facebook account for years. Instead of taking you to a party where some people he knows are going to be around...why don't you ask him to post a picture...claiming you as his "girlfriend". Taking you to someone's birthday party and introducing you to some as his girl - does not make you his girlfriend - you're his date for the night.

I don't find his smirk "arrogant". I think he is just super excited to be on TV and super excited that 2 girls are having a cat fight over him - as these are new experiences for him. He smirks because it is his way of moving his facial muscles so that he doesn't full on smile or crack up - he's like a giggly teenage girl who just found out Justin Bieber is in the house.

• Love 3

DJ self looks like Mr. potato head. The part when he said that he didn't want to women fighting over him was laughable. It's sad that these dumbasses are actually going to go to fisticuffs over this cartoon.

Cardi needs to stop yelling. I don't want to see anyone's adenoids, ok?

Loved seeing my hometown of Weehawken, NJ! So sorry that DJ Self and his poor, misguided gf had to taint it.

The herpes triangle occurring with Amina, Tara, and Peter.... There has to be SOME other man in the tri-state are that these woman can latch to. My God. The next generation of Gunz is fuuuuuuuuucked with ol' Pete at the mast.

• Love 1

I just realized who DJ Self reminds me of when he smirks

An ugly version of Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Yorma...you need to buy a vowel...he only takes you to places no one else is around..he is a public figure in the sense he is a radio DJ in NYC. The man has had a Twitter/Instagram/Vine/Facebook account for years. Instead of taking you to a party where some people he knows are going to be around...why don't you ask him to post a picture...claiming you as his "girlfriend". Taking you to someone's birthday party and introducing you to some as his girl - does not make you his girlfriend - you're his date for the night.

I don't find his smirk "arrogant". I think he is just super excited to be on TV and super excited that 2 girls are having a cat fight over him - as these are new experiences for him. He smirks because it is his way of moving his facial muscles so that he doesn't full on smile or crack up - he's like a giggly teenage girl who just found out Justin Bieber is in the house.

I'm fully expecting a "tee hee" from him before all is said and done.

• Love 4

A poster some months back dubbed it "ghetto sign language."

• Love 6

So I tuned out after the Jim Jones/Chrissy/Emily/Olivia/K Michelle years and just started again this season. I began watching Peter's first season, but couldn't bear to go on after seeing his filthy feet and Tara's hovel. I've read blogs/boards here and there but not fully tuned in. Has NY turned primarily into ratchet hoes and wretched "rappers" fighting, usually over men? Atlanta doesn't seem to be as bad with it as this. At least they tend more to whup the men's asses, not each other. There was more gender balance too. What are there, like 3 men on this franchise?

Cardi B: I want to like her, but she is just trying too hard to be the IDGAF sassy party girl. MariahLynn: She needs to go back to being a hoe and get off my tv screen. It wasn't that long ago, I'm sure. 

Mendeecees is cute, gives me Donald Glover vibes. Is he an asshole? Never watched him, just read up on the backstory. Yandy wanted that idea of ring and family bad, didn't she? I could even see getting married, but squeezing out babies who wouldn't have a father, KNOWING he was going to prison (let's get real, there was never any chance of him going totally free)...selfish and stupid. 

Digging Papoose and Remy. Rich better hurry up and find a storyline before he's out of a job. I don't think a MariahLynn romance will cut it unless they import Moniece. No chemistry at all there. He looked like he wanted to laugh in her face when she was cozying up to him.

Instead of Steebie and Joseline in LA, can they go to NYC? I want the puttareekin princess to take on the other chicks. I would love to see her drag Moe and Cardi. Just once scene with her telling Tara and Amina how stupid they are would be gold. "My husbin aint nuthin but a trick to me and you fighting over this old ass raggedy ass broke ass dude. I'm about my bidness. You hoes betta get like me." Maybe we'd get to see some real musicians if Steebie hooked up with some of his old crew from the Bad Boy days. 

So are the K Michelle and Stevie/Joseline series threads going to be started under this umbrella since they're spinoffs?

• Love 4

^^agree, and I give no credit to either Amina or Tara, but that is the first time that I've seen a woman on this franchise slap a man as hard as she did with Peter.  The normal Love and Hip Hop move is to go straight for the other woman who knew nothing.  But she slapped the crap outta him.  I could hear that slap, I could damn near feel it!  He was reeling back and had to take a few minutes.  She doesn't look like she has much upper body strength so she must have really put her back into it.

Of course, she will go right back to "being" with him and sniffling about how much she loves him.

Tara, on the other hand, is just Mimi 2.0 -- all this wrongly done ex-wife indignation when they were never married.

• Love 3

I'm fully expecting a "tee hee" from him before all is said and done.

I'm hoping to hear Tom Jones singing in the background...It's not unusual to be loved by anyone.....and DJ Self busting some dance moves

carlton-dance-o.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 3

Yorma is easily impressed and has low standards and even lower self-esteem. All it took was an announcement on the radio, some flowers and a short car ride for Self to get back in her good graces.

Self ain't slick. I heard when he said, "Yorma will always be my girlfriend." She thought it was romantic then but next season they'll be arguing because he won't put a ring on it.

Cardi B is loud and obnoxious but I still like her. I don't know why but I chuckled when she said, "Ever since I started using these guys I so much better about myself.

Every week Mo gives me another reason to dislike her. She talks a lot of trash like she doesn't remember that she got busted in the face with a club (still funny). Lexi seems like a nice girl but her outfit when she went to meet with MO about the single release party was awful. She looks better with less makeup and toned down clothing. She still can't rap though.

I looked away every time Mariah and Cisco kissed...gross.

Looking at the previews for next Yandy feels Lil' B needs internal fixing so she sends her to....TARA?! Who the hell is Tara to be fixing anybody when she needs to be first in line to have a chat with Iyanla her damn self? Yandy makes yet another dumb decision.

• Love 5

I hate her voice, but I confess that Cardi is becoming my favorite; she's fun, hilarious, and as others mentioned, she has some self awareness unlike these other broads on the show. She's could be my club hopping buddy.

DJ Self professing his love to Yorma gave me huge eye roll. I'm willing to bet he has another side piece waiting in the wings.

Speaking of which, Peter/Tara/Amina triangle...I'm so sick of them. What's worse, is Peter has NOTHING to offer--nada. He's broke, dumb with a litter of children. At least his previous baby mamas have sense to keep moving, but these birds? Their self esteem is so low, they don't have the sense to kick him to the curb. I will say that Amina would slap Tara for say that she can get with Peter anytime; that may be the case, but Amina is STILL the wife and It a total disrespect to her. In fact, she was right: Tara is and always will be the side piece. That being said, I just cannot with them.

I question Rah, managing expertise (though I had to chuckle at her throwing shade at Yandy), but her kicking Mo to the curb make good business sense. Her attitude is stank, she's arrogant hot head, and lacks talent---well both of them do, but at least Lexie has the personality and looks to pull it off, Mo? Not so much.

• Love 2