Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I find Papoose and Remy to be a breath of fresh air, in contrast to the overdone annoying love triangles and baby mama drama. I would much rather see more men like Papoose in the L&HH franchise (who seem to truly love and respect their ladies/families in their lives), rather than the likes of Rich, Cisco, Self, Dreski, and Peter. My heart hurts for Remy and Papoose. I'm rooting for them as well.

Disappointing that Dirty Feet Pete is still at it. Peter is in his 50s and several of his children are  adults. If he hasn't changed by now, then he will never. It's also pathetic that Tara has wasted so much of her youth on Peter. The best thing Amina did was move to L.A. far away from the madness. For her (and her daughters' sake as well), I hope she stays in L.A. How convenient that now that Amina is done (for the time being), that Peter returns to Tara.

JuJu is so gorgeous to me. She looks like a thicker Gabrielle Union.

Kimbella is so broken and looks depressed this season. I remember when she was on the second season of the show and appeared much more lively and bubbly, a stark contrast to this season. Juelz has really put that woman through the wringer. Even when she tries to put on a happy face, she still seems miserable inside. I remember in an earlier season, she spoke of her dysfunctional childhood and her parents' abusive relationship. It's not surprising that she will continue to stay with Juelz, no matter how miserable she is.

Manfeecees must really think he's the Sh*t, having all his baby moms bicker and fuss over him. Samantha, Erika, and Yandy are all fairly attractive women. It has always been disappointing to see a educated woman from a well to do family like Yandy settle for this drug dealing thug, have children with him and now has to be embroiled in some baby mama drama. She really could have done better. She was smart to not legally marry this thug but she should've made better choices in picking a better father for her children.

• Love 6

Me and Amina are ovah. I wanna be witch yoo

Roghetto Stone translator: Amina just squeezed out my new baby. This means we can not have sex for 6 weeks. She’s in California. Tara, you are here, you have a sofa…and your pussy is convenient.

Tara did not get the ring, so she settled for having the last baby….so she thought. Now that baby #10 was pushed out by Amina…you know Tara will need to one up her and be the woman who has the youngest baby from Peter. So I definitely see Tara going for #11. Amina is young enough she can pop out 5 more…Tara can’t push out many more.

Anyone else notice Shiddy Sole never says, Amina and I are “divorcing” and Tara I want us to get married as soon as the divorce is final?

I love Cardi B, but I am so NOT believing that letter was written by Tommy. Did that not look seriously like teenager girl handwriting? Also, allegedly they talk on the phone every day….and he sends her a letter?  I can see them both saying they have broken up publicly if this was upon recommendation from his lawyers…that Cardi’s notoriety on a reality show is shining too much light on him and his activities.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Raspberry Beret said:

I find Papoose and Remy to be a breath of fresh air, in contrast to the overdone annoying love triangles and baby mama drama. I would much rather see more men like Papoose in the L&HH franchise (who seem to truly love and respect their ladies/families in their lives), rather than the likes of Rich, Cisco, Self, Dreski, and Peter. My heart hurts for Remy and Papoose. I'm rooting for them as well.

Disappointing that Dirty Feet Pete is still at it. Peter is in his 50s and several of his children are  adults. If he hasn't changed by now, then he will never. It's also pathetic that Tara has wasted so much of her youth on Peter. The best thing Amina did was move to L.A. far away from the madness. For her (and her daughters' sake as well), I hope she stays in L.A. How convenient that now that Amina is done (for the time being), that Peter returns to Tara

Kimbella is so broken and looks depressed this season. I remember when she was on the second season of the show and appeared much more lively and bubbly, a stark contrast to this season. Juelz has really put that woman through the wringer. Even when she tries to put on a happy face, she still seems miserable inside. I remember in an earlier season, she spoke of her dysfunctional childhood and her parents' abusive relationship. It's not surprising that she will continue to stay with Juelz, no matter how miserable she is.

SO MUCH WORD to Remy and Papoose. I don't know if is's because I came of age in the 90s, when men wrote songs about loving one woman, but I'd much rather see a much loving, happy committed couple on TV. Honestly, the only other couple that has come close to that on this show was Jim and Chrissy. They had their issues but they truly seemed to have each other's backs and love each other. I'd rather see that, than a bunch of 40+ year old men boning everything that moves and fighting over who is the best at being a philandering asshole. I teared up over Pap's reaction to Remy sharing her pregnancy news and I sobbed during their loss. It's not fair that a solid couple that literally has withstood the odds and that actually want a child should have to go through that, meanwhile Dirty Feet Pete has an entire soccer team with multiple women. On top of that, wasn't this filmed almost a year ago? All I could think of is all the interviews Remy did leading up to the premiere, and people asking her about when she was going to give Pap the baby she promised him, the social media comments, etc. and being contractually forced to not saying anything about losing their baby. That had to be really tough. Proof positive that we just need to stay out of a woman's uterus, period (no pun intended).

Count me on the side that is not interested in the least in seeing Peter & Tara Version 15.0. Good for Amina for packing up both of her girls and moving across the country. I hope she never looks back and I hope she does manage some sort of a musical career, because she is talented. Peter never did confirm that him and Amina are divorced, did he? Seems to me Peter is just going back to Tara because it's convenient, and she'll fall right back into it, because it seems like it's all she knows. Peter's lucky that her family didn't do a collective beat down during her party, because they sure looked like they wanted to during that speech.

I do feel bad for Kimbella because whatever Juelz did must have really hurt her, BUT…she made the choice to take him back and continue a relationship with him. The only way she's going to be able to hold on to any semblance of sanity is to truly put everything that happened behind her and start fresh, without constantly drudging up the past. That alone will make you crazy. Do I think Juelz is being 100% faithful to her? Absolutely  not, but that's why she needs to keep it moving. Living in a big (rented) mansion and having a flashy lifestyle is so not worth trading your peace of mind for.

• Love 5

Sometimes I feel bad for picking on Tara.  But, its like she is baiting me when she writes a book on female empowerment.

After all the years of playing "Hip Hop Sister Wives" with Amina, after he married and made babies with another woman and made you the side piece, and you are still looking like you are going to take him back.

How the hell did she empower herself?

• Love 6
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Me and Amina are ovah. I wanna be witch yoo

Roghetto Stone translator: Amina just squeezed out my new baby. This means we can not have sex for 6 weeks. She’s in California. Tara, you are here, you have a sofa…and your pussy is convenient.

Nah girl, nah....Tara is empowered now.  

And Peter is once again the man she met like 20 years ago.  So this time its really gonna work, because he certainly wasn't cheating on her then.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I love Cardi B, but I am so NOT believing that letter was written by Tommy. Did that not look seriously like teenager girl handwriting? Also, allegedly they talk on the phone every day….and he sends her a letter?  I can see them both saying they have broken up publicly if this was upon recommendation from his lawyers…that Cardi’s notoriety on a reality show is shining too much light on him and his activities.

I think Hennessey wrote the letter which leads to the question: did Tommy dictate it to her or just tell her to let Cardi down easy?

J Adrian – I sacrificed my life in Chicago = I abandoned my child

Tara – Goddess Potential = Goddamn Phool.

I guess this goes with her theme as last year she tried to push her Etiquette Classes while having fights with Amina by the elevator.

I loved Cardi B with her family. Grandma was so cute. Did anyone see her mom?

The Trashcan Yan and Baby Mamas – there is a lot more going on behind the scenes. I’m starting to believe more and more that MonAmi Entertainment is behind laundering lots of drug money. It’s almost like Sam and Erika are on this show to pull a “legit” salary that is drawing from Mandeeces laundered drug money. This is how they are getting their off the books child support.  Why does Yandy keep saying she hasn’t seen Jr since her man went to jail? I could have sworn there was a fight between Sam and Yandy at the beginning of the season, where Sam was pissed cause Yandy took Jr to see Mandeeces in jail.

Juelz telling Yandy he doesn’t understand where the checks are coming from is another red flag, especially when she is saying she needs the product. Why not say I need the music, samples of songs you are working on, so I can put you on tour. Again, this is another 2 salaries (Juelz & Kimbella) being written by MonAmi but funded by Mandeeces stash.

Next week – MariahLynn looks like a half drowned Gramma Ariel – Oy!

• Love 3

Amina has more brains than I gave her credit for.  Good on her for getting both of her kids and herself away from that mess.  Amina is super talented and I wouldn't mind watching a show about her being a single mom and trying to jump start her solo music career.  As long as Peter doesn't show up.

Now, he's in love with Tara again. 

raw

And Tara is still so full of shit.  I don't believe for a second that she's ever stopped fucking Peter.  She's just ecstatic now that Amina is out of the way.  But as someone else upthread pointed out, he didn't offer her a ring/marriage.  I guess she's just content to stay on as his sidepiece, cause you know it won't be long before Peter finds someone else.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Amina has more brains than I gave her credit for.  Good on her for getting both of her kids and herself away from that mess.  Amina is super talented and I wouldn't mind watching a show about her being a single mom and trying to jump start her solo music career.  As long as Peter doesn't show up.

Now, he's in love with Tara again. 

raw

And Tara is still so full of shit.  I don't believe for a second that she's ever stopped fucking Peter.  She's just ecstatic now that Amina is out of the way.  But as someone else upthread pointed out, he didn't offer her a ring/marriage.  I guess she's just content to stay on as his sidepiece, cause you know it won't be long before Peter finds someone else.

CO sign on this! Amina did have moderate success in Black Buddafly, and I have no doubt she could find some as a solo artist if she goes the independent route. I'd love to see her navigating LA, being a single mom, going on open mics, writing songs, teaching yoga, MAYBE going on a few casual dates etc. No Peter, no Tara, no drama. Tara can keep Dirty Feet Pete and keep on thinking that she won this war. They've been on that carousel for almost two decades, and they can stay on it.

And because it can't be said enough, I <3 New York! GIFs of the OG HBIC should be used regularly :-)

• Love 3

I almost hit the back of my head on the wall from being so disgusted with Peter.  Now all of a sudden he wanna be with Tara??!!!! GMAFB.  The fact that Tara would even stand there and listen to Peter's crap is upsetting.  I dont know how she stands to be in the same room with him.

And Kimbella is getting on my fucking nerves.  Either she gonna trust Juelz or not. And if not then she need to leave so she can have some peace of mind.  I mean damnn.  The dude is in the basement and you still tripping?  How the hell is he supposed to make music (and provide for you and the family) if you nagging all the time about his "work hours".  And I was 100% on Yandy's side regarding not disclosing Juelz's business dealings or whatever. And shame on Kimbella for trying to force Yandy to do so.  I dont blame her asking....but once Yandy said no she wants to protect her professional relationship' Kimbella should have left it alone.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, FuriousStyles said:

I almost hit the back of my head on the wall from being so disgusted with Peter.  Now all of a sudden he wanna be with Tara??!!!! GMAFB.  The fact that Tara would even stand there and listen to Peter's crap is upsetting.  I dont know how she stands to be in the same room with him.

And Kimbella is getting on my fucking nerves.  Either she gonna trust Juelz or not. And if not then she need to leave so she can have some peace of mind.  I mean damnn.  The dude is in the basement and you still tripping?  How the hell is he supposed to make music (and provide for you and the family) if you nagging all the time about his "work hours".  And I was 100% on Yandy's side regarding not disclosing Juelz's business dealings or whatever. And shame on Kimbella for trying to force Yandy to do so.  I dont blame her asking....but once Yandy said no she wants to protect her professional relationship' Kimbella should have left it alone.

Kimbella is so insecure she can't see the forest for the trees. Without Trash Can Yan's "representation" then Juelz would have NO check. At least they are now getting some money from being on the show. Kim doesn't have the hustle  of Chrissy (or charisma/personality--not that I think she is great) to get other shows, and she can see that Cam'ron and his chick have signed up to get a check too, cuz rap ain't paying the bills. Radio is about this mumble rap now, there is no place for Juelz/Cam/other older rappers. Kim better see what Emily is doing and limit the amount of kids and increase her hustle, while she at least has a tv platform.

Dumb, dumb, stupid Peter Gunz, and even stupider Tara. Her and Amina's last 4-5(!!!) pregnancies/kids have what, a total of 3 years between them? I have no doubt that she will try to one up Amina with the "real" "last baby" (both in quotes on purpose) since he "chose" her now that Amina seemingly has come to her senses (within the last 6 months or so, after trying to get the last word with her post abortion baby). 

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Dumb, dumb, stupid Peter Gunz, and even stupider Tara. Her and Amina's last 4-5(!!!) pregnancies/kids have what, a total of 3 years between them? I have no doubt that she will try to one up Amina with the "real" "last baby" (both in quotes on purpose) since he "chose" her now that Amina seemingly has come to her senses (within the last 6 months or so, after trying to get the last word with her post abortion baby). 

I can't blame a venomous snake for trying to poison someone, thats what they do.

I can blame a stupid ass that sleeps with venomous snake thinking it won't bite them.

Peter may be an asshole, but Tara is 10x worse, because she knows exactly who he is, how he operates, and she keeps coming back for more while claiming "he really isn't going to bite me this time."

I will laugh in her stupid face when some random dummy who hasn't been bitten has baby number 12 or 15 or whatever.

• Love 3

This episode left me confused....are we not supposed to know that this a castmember trip planned by production?  

1. How does Kimbella have enough ass skin to support her injections? Does she use skin grafts?  Inquiring mind wants to know.

2.  Why does Yandy think that the stories she told in front of a LHH camera crew were private?

3. Why is Kimbella STILL talking to Yandy about her business with Julez when she has CLEARLY drawn a line in the sand?

4. Why doesn't Yandy just drop Juelz as a client, I can't imagine his earning potential is worth all this nonsense.  

5. What was the backstory behind inviting Bianca?  Did she have to escape Skye following her around and pelting her with bread so she would get attacked by vicious New York pigeons?

6. Why the hell is J. Chiles still here?  She broke up with Snoop and she left her child in Chicago.....girl....go home!

7. I find the "creep squad" corny as all hell, but DJ Smirkoff (TM - someone else) had me laughing with his prank.  He got Cisco real good, and that shit was hilarious.

8. Do any of these guys make enough to afford a Bentley, or was that a kit car?  

9. Sad for Papoose and Remy  :(

10.  Oh look "Sister Wives 2: Electric Bugaloo" next week.  

I feel like a terrible person, but I will die laughing if Peter runs right back to Amina after telling Tara that he only wants to be with her.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, RealReality said:

This episode left me confused....are we not supposed to know that this a castmember trip planned by production?  

1. How does Kimbella have enough ass skin to support her injections? Does she use skin grafts?  Inquiring mind wants to know.

2.  Why does Yandy think that the stories she told in front of a LHH camera crew were private?

3. Why is Kimbella STILL talking to Yandy about her business with Julez when she has CLEARLY drawn a line in the sand?

4. Why doesn't Yandy just drop Juelz as a client, I can't imagine his earning potential is worth all this nonsense.  

5. What was the backstory behind inviting Bianca?  Did she have to escape Skye following her around and pelting her with bread so she would get attacked by vicious New York pigeons?

6. Why the hell is J. Chiles still here?  She broke up with Snoop and she left her child in Chicago.....girl....go home!

7. I find the "creep squad" corny as all hell, but DJ Smirkoff (TM - someone else) had me laughing with his prank.  He got Cisco real good, and that shit was hilarious.

8. Do any of these guys make enough to afford a Bentley, or was that a kit car?  

9. Sad for Papoose and Remy  :(

10.  Oh look "Sister Wives 2: Electric Bugaloo" next week.  

I feel like a terrible person, but I will die laughing if Peter runs right back to Amina after telling Tara that he only wants to be with her.

You covered just about everything!

I'm not sure I understand what "work" Bianca was supposed to be doing.  Was she writing new music?  And I've never seen Yandy do anything about run her mouth about how she's the wife and try to use Mandeecees' kids and money as leverage against the other ladies.  I wouldn't trust her as my manager.  She and Tara are very similar in that they pretend to be more professional than they really are, and it's annoying.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

You covered just about everything!

I'm not sure I understand what "work" Bianca was supposed to be doing.  Was she writing new music?  And I've never seen Yandy do anything about run her mouth about how she's the wife and try to use Mandeecees' kids and money as leverage against the other ladies.  I wouldn't trust her as my manager.  She and Tara are very similar in that they pretend to be more professional than they really are, and it's annoying.

So much this!  Sometimes I feel like my eyes are going to roll back to my brain when I listen to her or Tara talk.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I'm already laughing since the keywords on this are "sheree whitfield" and her "book"

And $19.99?  Girl, no, just no.  I may spend that much on the new Stephen King book, or the next Game of Thrones book.  

But if I need to track Amina's pathetic life, I'll just rewatch LHH.

However, special shoutout to the unrepentant entrepreneur selling a USED copy for $25.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'm already laughing since the keywords on this are "sheree whitfield" and her "book"

And $19.99?  Girl, no, just no.  I may spend that much on the new Stephen King book, or the next Game of Thrones book.  

But if I need to track Amina's pathetic life, I'll just rewatch LHH.

However, special shoutout to the unrepentant entrepreneur selling a USED copy for $25.

Lol!  I was actually looking for Sheree's book which dropped earlier this week and Amina's came up as another title "I might like."  Both of them are way too expensive (Sheree's is about $10; more reasonable, but still too much for something "written" by Sheree).  I was considering getting Sheree's to share with the folks in the RHofAtl forum, but I couldn't get through the prologue sample....

Amina's doesn't have a sample.  Not sure that's a good or bad thing.  But I know that Tara is pissed Amina got a book out first!  I bet Tara will release 3 books back to back just to get a leg up.

• Love 3

Episode 13:

"Cancun, Pt. 2"

Yandy confronts Juju again, hoping for the truth; Tara and Amina come face-to-face; Samantha reels after a visit to Mendeecees; Yandy does not show for Lil Mendeecees' birthday party.

Airs February 6, 2017.

On 1/16/2017 at 11:03 PM, Racj82 said:

Cisco is officially the Charlie Brown of love and hip hop. He's never going to get that win. Never kick that football.

I. Love. You.

MariahLynn is doing the most. Cisco and his same sweater, omg.  Yandy has never really done it for me, but her fake tears and her bullshit are just too much. Minor Galore (lmaooooo, so petty) really should have left the  turtleneck she bought at Rainbow in the closet. Wtf was that. Both songs sucked super duper hard, my God. A story:  Once upon a time, my friend got a credit card to a sunglass hut (I know.)  She ended up buying 15 pairs of crazy sunglasses that she really didn't need,  that were frankly ridiculous.  Someone needs to take away MariahLynn's wig store credit card. She needs to stop. That's enough. You don't need that many crazy wigs. 

The Geek squad shit or freak squad or whatever just needs to date already. The scene with Pennies and Same-Sweater Cisco was the most romantic and emotional scene I've ever seen on this mess.

• Love 5

Ya’ll might think I’m cray cray but I swear there were parts of this episode where I swear that was not Amina. Like her talking head  shots. I kept thinking…did VH1 or Amina dress up her twin to film scenes?

If that really was baby Bronx and if that really was Amina – the baby looks like she’s about 3 weeks old max and Amina lost ALL of the baby weight. Compare her to Tara, whose son looks like he’s at 8 months and she still has the baby weight all over.

I also do not believe Amina flew out to NY to have the baby, then went back to Cali with a baby and a toddler and then flew back to NY 3 weeks later. She has no support system – meaning her sister/mom/family are in Germany. No way can you schlep these young kids cross country alone.  I think she flew back to NY in her last trimester and she’s been sequestered in Peter’s apt since. Once filming was over she probably left.

Did anyone else catch the Yandy/Tara disconnect? They have not filmed once together this season. VH1 tried to tell us what great friends they are to each other. Am I forgetting about a fight they may have had?

This is Cardi B’s last season. I wonder if the reason they have Hennessey on is to have her on the cast as a replacement for next season and then maybe Cardi B will make one or two appearances for an event thrown by her sister (like her clothing line launch).

Rich’s daughter thinks her dad is too old to endorse Creep Squad fashions. He can keep the logo and the CS can stand for Cranky Seniors.

On a side note, someone mentioned Sheree Whitfield has a book. She had a fashion show without any fashion. So maybe she wrote a book with no pages.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

This is Cardi B’s last season. I wonder if the reason they have Hennessey on is to have her on the cast as a replacement for next season and then maybe Cardi B will make one or two appearances for an event thrown by her sister (like her clothing line launch).

Rich’s daughter thinks her dad is too old to endorse Creep Squad fashions. He can keep the logo and the CS can stand for Cranky Seniors.

On a side note, someone mentioned Sheree Whitfield has a book. She had a fashion show without any fashion. So maybe she wrote a book with no pages.

LMAO @ cranky seniors

I'd be annoyed if they added Hennessey to the cast.  I despise that sort of nepotism.  And BTW, what happened to the days of studying fashion and then going to work at a fashion house or for a fashion line to learn the business and then MAYBE getting your own label after you put in years of time and effort?  Whatever happened to that?  Since when did you go to "study fashion" and come out with a line of hoochie mama lycra dresses and call it a day.  I'm tired of this nonsense out of LHH, because every other minute someone is starting a fashion line.

I mean, Hennessey has been a barely there side player for two years, but she honestly expects that people should buy her Wal Mart clothing because????

Maybe I'm still annoyed at Erica Dixon's $80 Forever 21 dresses.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Ya’ll might think I’m cray cray but I swear there were parts of this episode where I swear that was not Amina. Like her talking head  shots. I kept thinking…did VH1 or Amina dress up her twin to film scenes?

If that really was baby Bronx and if that really was Amina – the baby looks like she’s about 3 weeks old max and Amina lost ALL of the baby weight. Compare her to Tara, whose son looks like he’s at 8 months and she still has the baby weight all over.

I also do not believe Amina flew out to NY to have the baby, then went back to Cali with a baby and a toddler and then flew back to NY 3 weeks later. She has no support system – meaning her sister/mom/family are in Germany. No way can you schlep these young kids cross country alone.  I think she flew back to NY in her last trimester and she’s been sequestered in Peter’s apt since. Once filming was over she probably left.

Did anyone else catch the Yandy/Tara disconnect? They have not filmed once together this season. VH1 tried to tell us what great friends they are to each other. Am I forgetting about a fight they may have had?

IIRC from a previous ep, Amina had the baby in LA and Peter flew out for the birth. The travel is a good point though, it was hard enough for me to fly alone from FL to VA with an under 3 year old about 6 times, I can't imagine doing it with a toddler and a newborn. I wonder if she had someone to help her that wasn't pictured (like her sis came to visit or something). As far as the weight, doesn't Tara have a good 10 years on Amina...much harder to lose weight late thirties, even without factoring in baby weight. 

I'm glad Rich's daughter said something. That fool is pushing 50. Why are you 1) making a clothing line -- what is his demographic? Deadbeat dads who still think they are pimps? and 2) glorifying being a piece of shit that you wouldn't want your daughter to date? They're really stretching for a storyline now. No one believes holy sanctified baby mama would ever date Rich again. Is he gonna get baptized next season and become a holy roller? Nah.

14 hours ago, RealReality said:

LMAO @ cranky seniors

I'd be annoyed if they added Hennessey to the cast.  I despise that sort of nepotism.  And BTW, what happened to the days of studying fashion and then going to work at a fashion house or for a fashion line to learn the business and then MAYBE getting your own label after you put in years of time and effort?  Whatever happened to that?  Since when did you go to "study fashion" and come out with a line of hoochie mama lycra dresses and call it a day.  I'm tired of this nonsense out of LHH, because every other minute someone is starting a fashion line.

I mean, Hennessey has been a barely there side player for two years, but she honestly expects that people should buy her Wal Mart clothing because????

Maybe I'm still annoyed at Erica Dixon's $80 Forever 21 dresses.

Hennessey is boring. I'm sick of Cardi trying to make her pop. All she does is mimic Cardi's expressions and words, with a flat affect. And what fashion school is she enrolled in? Definitely not FIT or the like. I'm thinking she's taking a few fashion merchandising classes as the local community college and rebranding some aliexpress.com shit as her own. 

• Love 4

Interesting that Yandy's retelling of her encounters with the other moms is always quite different from what really happened.  She does realize she's being filmed, right?  I'm glad Samantha called her on her shit, because the reason they all can't get together is because Yandy thinks it's okay to say rude ass things to the other ladies and then claim she doesn't understand why they have a problem with her.  If Yandy cared so much about bringing the kids together, she would have sent hers with their grandma to the party or dropped them off.  Instead, she'd rather pretend that Samantha didn't invite them.  Also, nobody is taking anything away from Mendeecees except his criminal actions and the federal government.  She needs to stop trying to make it seem like he's on a sabbatical somewhere.

And why is Kimbella getting all up in their situation. Who shows up to a kid's birthday party, without an invitation and no children in tow, with the sole intention of causing drama??

• Love 7
7 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Interesting that Yandy's retelling of her encounters with the other moms is always quite different from what really happened.  She does realize she's being filmed, right?  I'm glad Samantha called her on her shit, because the reason they all can't get together is because Yandy thinks it's okay to say rude ass things to the other ladies and then claim she doesn't understand why they have a problem with her.  If Yandy cared so much about bringing the kids together, she would have sent hers with their grandma to the party or dropped them off.  Instead, she'd rather pretend that Samantha didn't invite them.  Also, nobody is taking anything away from Mendeecees except his criminal actions and the federal government.  She needs to stop trying to make it seem like he's on a sabbatical somewhere.

And why is Kimbella getting all up in their situation. Who shows up to a kid's birthday party, without an invitation and no children in tow, with the sole intention of causing drama??

Yandy loves to paint herself as big and bad when she tells these stories. I truly believe the only reason she popped off at Samantha is because she knew there was a table between them and security was right on hand. She sure didn't want none with Chrissy back in the day (even to save her bestie Kimbella). 

Kimbella is trying to hang on to the only paycheck that family has. That bullshit of my friend's baby daddy's kids with his other baby mama's are my kid's friends with nary a kid in sight. Girl, stop. I was looking at their driveway in the opening shot when she returned from Mexico...they need to get rid of those cars, get them a nice big Nissan SUV or something and maybe a BMW or Benz for Juelz to floss in. 3 super luxury cars for people with no job and 4 kids between them? No wonder he salty about checks and she scrambling for storylines. Every cent they get goes to the image, not savings and surely not to furniture or accessories for the house. 

• Love 5

My stock in Yandy has definitely fallen over the last two seasons but I have to say Samantha was on some bullshit.  When she was sitting with Yandy and they were trying to come to an understanding for her to bring up "Yandy getting along with Erica" as a condition to their relationship was completely out of line.  This to me leads credence to Yandy saying that she and Samantha have always been able to get along in the past and now that she is hanging tough with Erica there is a problem. 

Samantha shouldn't bring up Erica in her dealings with Yandy and vice versa, they should just keep it between them.  Neither one of these women is making it about the kids.  I actually don't believe any of their stories about how they "called" each other.  I don't trust any of them.

• Love 1

How did Kimbella even know where the party was at?

And since I saw not nary a personal item in that Juelz and Kimbella's house, I'm just going to assume the house and cars are rentals (just like the rest of these wannabe and/or washed artists on this show.)

• Love 3
3 hours ago, kissedbyarose said:

How did Kimbella even know where the party was at?

And since I saw not nary a personal item in that Juelz and Kimbella's house, I'm just going to assume the house and cars are rentals (just like the rest of these wannabe and/or washed artists on this show.)

Yandy probably told her, but honestly her showing up uninvited with none of her kids, with the sole purpose of acting like an asshole at a kid's party was ridiculous. I don't like this Kimbella at all. Kimbella from Season 2 was kind of a bubblehead, but sweet. This Kimbella has been fighting at every given turn and it's just plain weird. It can't all be about Juelz. Something else has to be happening. 

And WORD on the house, I'm sure it's a short term rental filled up with Aaron's furniture, courtesy of VH1…I haven't heard a hit from Juelz since the early 2000s, with that Whistle Song that he did. And that wasn't a big enough hit to afford that massive mansion, or those luxury cars. These people need to stop pretending we're buying their flashy lifestyle bullshit.

• Love 2

They actually low key set up the kimbella nonsense in the scene with Yandy. Yandy is talking about her team baby mama drama, brings up the party and then kimbella start going on about how she used always be at those parties with the kids blah d blah. And Yandy was like...yeah back to me. So, they set up her having issues with being shut out of those parties even though she still isn't family so who the fuck cares?

Kimbella is also thirsty as shit for a storyline. As soon as she couldn't make drama out of her marriage anymore she inserted herself into Yandy drama. Go get a life or a hobby. Damn.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 3

Episode 14:

"The Sit-Down"

The women in Mendeecees' life get together for a final sit-down; Swift opens up to Cardi about his feelings for her; Self makes a choice between Mariahlynn and Major Galore; Sky gives Drewski a dose of his own medicine.

Airs February 13, 2017.

This reunion!

1. Thumbs down on Cardi B -- I don't like when people act violent in this way.  For one, she kept talking over the girl, and I don't like that at all, because its just a bullying move.  The woman is naturally quiet, so if she is trying to answer your question in a calm and reasonable way, stop going to 100.  Second, I don't understand how its acceptable for anyone to throw a shoe and hit someone else.  That shoe made contact, and thats assault, so Cardi B should have, AT THE VERY LEAST, been dragged off the stage.  Also, stop trying to make Hennessy happen.

2. Is there enough money from Creep Squad clothing for it to really matter who gets it?  Seriously, is $20 split 4 ways, really that much less than $20 split 3 ways?

3. MNDC is an awful liar, and that phone call was hilariously bad.  "the only time I ever slept with her unprotected, she got pregnant."  Oh please, if I had a nickel for every time some trifling asshole said that, I'd be typing this from my private island.  Its very clear to me that he and Yandy concocted their cover story before the show, and before Nina's phone call.

4. Again, Yandy loses me with her smugness.  There are plenty girls that have gone to better schools than Howard boo, and those same girls from Harvard, Yale and Stanford get tricked.....just like girls from Howard.  You're not that special sweetheart.

• Love 5

Bare with me because I'm never going to be able to word this correctly.

Yandy's insistence on proving this "timeline" puzzles me.   A small, tiny tiny part of me wonders if she feels a smidge insecure about who she was to MNDC because she doesn't seem to be his type.  He seems partial to a certain...hue.  And Yandy is the opposite of that.  I believe whichever one of the baby mommas that Yandy showed up and just wouldn't leave.

That phone call from lockup was all sorts of ridiculous.  Yes, I took Erica to Aruba or DR but that's where I go with all my homegirls. Uh huh, ok that makes sense.

• Love 6

Episode 15:

"The Reunion Part 1"

Part 1 of 2. The cast reunite as host Nina Parker dives into the drama from Season 7. Cardi and Asia meet for the first time since their last NY encounter; the Creep Squad try to hash out their differences; and the women in Mendeecees' life sit down to talk, but things turn sour as heated words are exchanged.

Aired February 20, 2017.

1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Yandy's insistence on proving this "timeline" puzzles me.   A small, tiny tiny part of me wonders if she feels a smidge insecure about who she was to MNDC because she doesn't seem to be his type.  He seems partial to a certain...hue.  And Yandy is the opposite of that.  I believe whichever one of the baby mommas that Yandy showed up and just wouldn't leave.

That phone call from lockup was all sorts of ridiculous.  Yes, I took Erica to Aruba or DR but that's where I go with all my homegirls. Uh huh, ok that makes sense.

That sounded straight out of an episode of "Locked Up Abroad."  I guess MNDC is a drug dealer for real, because a random flight to those places for "business" means you're in the drug business, and stupid MNDC up there admitting to being a drug runner.  I guess they can't get him twice for the same crime, but you think you'd be smart enough not to say such shit on national TV.

MNDC isn't the worst looking guy, but i'll NEVER understand what he brings to the table to attract any of these women.  And he is in prison?  girls, you can do better!

Oh, and don't worry, he takes GROUPS of people to Aruba....at the last minute......for business....and its totally not drug related......

• Love 3

This was a fucking mess from beginning to end.

And Yandy is still full of shit.  I don't believe anything that comes out of her or her drug dealer boyfriend's mouth. (Mendeecees was awful self-righteous tell us about how he cheated and mistreated all the women all while speaking from a prison pay phone.)   Also, why is she still using getting proposed to as sign of elevated status when her ass ain't even married.  Shut the fuck up, chic!  And if she were really interested in her kids being with their siblings, she wouldn't start drama between herself and the other mothers. And if she couldn't help herself, she could make arrangements for someone else to take the kids to meet them.  But that would never happen, because then she'd have to admit that the other ladies are just as important, even without a ring. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, RealReality said:

This reunion!

1. Thumbs down on Cardi B -- I don't like when people act violent in this way.  For one, she kept talking over the girl, and I don't like that at all, because its just a bullying move.  The woman is naturally quiet, so if she is trying to answer your question in a calm and reasonable way, stop going to 100.  Second, I don't understand how its acceptable for anyone to throw a shoe and hit someone else.  That shoe made contact, and thats assault, so Cardi B should have, AT THE VERY LEAST, been dragged off the stage.  Also, stop trying to make Hennessy happen.

That was pretty disgusting. I've been a Cardi B fan in the past but there was no excuse for this behavior. She acted a fool and Hennessy is no better for trying to jump Asia. The two of them are horrid and hopefully won't return next season. 

That MNDC phone call was dumb and so was the audience for immediately buying what he was selling as if he was anywhere near credible. Yandy is doing herself no favors this season. 

• Love 4

Not to defend Cardi B but I've noticed in various interviews how sensitive Cardi gets about people, especially women, coming for her on social media or behind her back etc. She's stupid, fake body, messes up teeth, etc. She seems to really take that stuff to heart and Asia became the target of her anger when it's seriously misguided. Again, what she did was wrong but I've gathered a understanding of her reason over time. She's a strong woman but words cut her way more than she let's on. She needs to just worry about being a boss and fuck the haters. Also keep her hands and shoes to herself unless provoked. Lord help her if that busted her in her face or took a eye out. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

I quit you, Cardi B.  

I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you. 

Yeah I was totally Team Cardinals but she was doing too much. Throwing a shoe at a girl who's not even in fight mode? That was a straight sucker move.

• Love 5
On February 21, 2017 at 11:26 AM, RealReality said:

That sounded straight out of an episode of "Locked Up Abroad."  I guess MNDC is a drug dealer for real, because a random flight to those places for "business" means you're in the drug business, and stupid MNDC up there admitting to being a drug runner.  I guess they can't get him twice for the same crime, but you think you'd be smart enough not to say such shit on national TV.

MNDC isn't the worst looking guy, but i'll NEVER understand what he brings to the table to attract any of these women.  And he is in prison?  girls, you can do better!

Oh, and don't worry, he takes GROUPS of people to Aruba....at the last minute......for business....and its totally not drug related......

My thoughts exactly as I was watching this mess, and Yandy up there nodding like "that's right, boo" as he's telling this cock and bull story. As annoying as Kimbella is with inserting herself in this bullshit, she dropped a holy gem of truth during that whole "sit down" with MNDC's harem and they mamas…that dirty dick dog ass Tony Montana wannabe played ALL of them, and deep down they know it. Yandy can flash that ring all she wants, but the fact of the matter is that there is a reason why she did not legally marry MNDC. She did it to protect herself financially because she knew shit was going to go down. I'd respect her a whole lot more if she just came right out and said that, and stop acting like that piece of jewelry that she happens to wear on her left ring finger puts her anywhere above Erika and Sam. The saddest about all of this is that Little MNDC is old enough to know what's going on, and that all of these grown women can't stop fighting long enough for these siblings to be together. 

On February 21, 2017 at 7:04 PM, Racj82 said:

Not to defend Cardi B but I've noticed in various interviews how sensitive Cardi gets about people, especially women, coming for her on social media or behind her back etc. She's stupid, fake body, messes up teeth, etc. She seems to really take that stuff to heart and Asia became the target of her anger when it's seriously misguided. Again, what she did was wrong but I've gathered a understanding of her reason over time. She's a strong woman but words cut her way more than she let's on. She needs to just worry about being a boss and fuck the haters. Also keep her hands and shoes to herself unless provoked. Lord help her if that busted her in her face or took a eye out. 

I agree with this, but my issue is that Cardi built her whole "career" by acting a fool on Instagram. Not that this should make her immune to social media bullying, but she shouldn't be a stranger to it. What bugs me about her whole reaction is that she didn't even give Asia a chance to explain where she was coming from. It very well could have been a classic "hating on the girl that they guy's cheating with, instead of the guy who's doing the cheating" and Asia was maybe going to apologize to her. But Cardi didn't even give her a chance to talk without acting like a damn fool. And then her sitting on Swift's lap and all that? She showed how young minded and simple she really is. 

No words for the Creep Squad and their bullshit, except that Peter telling Mariah that she would be better off taking her career goals far away from their bromance mess was the smartest thing I've ever heard him say on this show. And I hollered when Nina asked Pap why he wasn't part of the creep squad and he just pointed to his Black Love hat. I wish he had come right out and said, "Because I love and respect women, especially my wife, which is more than I can say for those fools." 

Speaking of the Mackies, I would watch the shit out of their show, as long as they're producing it and they have creative control aka no contrived bullshit.…I absolutely adore them. It was heartbreaking to hear their story again, but so sweet how they both said that they want to make sure the other one is okay and getting through the loss. They truly are the "Love" that Love and Hip Hop is missing. 

• Love 8

I still love Cardi B

I do think what she did to Asia was horrible.

My thought on why she was so extra and why she wouldn’t let Asia speak – is because she’s covering her own bad behavior and protecting “Tommy” who I still believe they did not really break up and protecting Swifts life if they did indeed make out or hook up. I think what little we heard from Asia is the truth – that she had no problem with Cardi B UNTIL she started suspecting that her man wasn’t being faithful. Cardi kept referring to texts – so this was stuff Asia was texting her man as opposed to going on Social Media and talking smack about Cardi? So I think Cardi was all loud and wouldn’t let Asia speak was cause she didn’t want the truth to come out. If Swift was on this show and working in “entertainment” most people have a Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat account. So I find it hard to believe that Cardi did not know he had a girlfriend…wouldn’t this guy post pics of him and his boo all over the place? Even with the small chance he didn’t post such things on social media, the fact that Cardi said she used his phone all of the time – then she would have seen text message exchanges from the jump.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 1
On 2/21/2017 at 9:29 AM, Brooklynista said:

My thought is the same. It comes down to Mandeeces hidden money. Before prison, they were all attracted to the lifestyle he could provide. He has always and always will provide financial stability to his baby mamas and children. He was under investigation and now in prison, so they have to be careful on how to dole out the money to these women. Ericka and Samantha might just be on this show to get a “check” from MonAmi Entertainment  - but it is really funded by his stolen money. I think Sam and Ericka both are pissed off because Yandy is controlling the moneybag and holds it over their heads.

You are also right about Mandeeces having a certain type. I think his attraction to Yandy is her tie to MonAmi and being able to “launder” the money thru various “legitimate” (cough cough) business fronts.

As for the timeline – just look at the age between Yandy’s son and Ericka’s son – I think they are only months apart. I’m sure Mandeeces likes hitting it raw with all of his “chicks”.

PS: Mandeeces sister and her dolphin teeth need to get off the stage. While she is at it I hope she takes Ronald McDonald head Hennessey with her.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Are we gonna talk about Remy MA firing shots at Nicki or is Nicki dead enough? My husband just played the diss track for me an I've never been into rap beefs but damn! Remy completely bodied Nicki Minaj.

A few weeks ago I saw Remy say she was questioned about a line in one of her raps about a bag and if she was referring to Nikki to which she said no. Remy said if I diss someone I'm gonna call you by your name so there will be NO confusion. Wonder what Nikki has been doing to piss her off. LOL

• Love 1

I'm 7 minutes into Part 2, and all I have to say is that Yandy gives pathological liars everywhere a bad name, because she is, by far, the worst liar I've ever seen.

"I didn't know Kimbella was there!"

"I didn't know who attacked you from the audience"

Yeah, someone you just randomly know got tickets to the reunion, and was close enough to run up and attack Samantha....twice....but you don't know anything about it, and you don't know who it was.

Howard must be so embarrassed that they gave Yandy a degree and she is up here on national tv trying to sell this nonsense.

Yandy needs to take some of Tara's acting classes, because she is not even believable.

• Love 6