Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Yeah, what the hell was that about?  It was just so random!

Apparently the audience member she spotted told her she would never be anything but a stripper. I kinda loved Cardi calling her out while Rando Chick sat in the audience watching Cardi be awesome.

• Love 3

Apparently the audience member she spotted told her she would never be anything but a stripper. I kinda loved Cardi calling her out while Rando Chick sat in the audience watching Cardi be awesome.

She heard random girl say that from the audience?  She must have the hearing of a cocker spaniel, or that girl must have been pretty loud.  Or was this something random girl had posted online and Cardi recognized her face?

• Love 2

She heard random girl say that from the audience?  She must have the hearing of a cocker spaniel, or that girl must have been pretty loud.  Or was this something random girl had posted online and Cardi recognized her face?

I think it's someone she know IRL. That's how it seemed to me.

• Love 4

Forgot to add Amina to my list. She be tied with Peter because she's so damn dumb! Cut your ties, grab your kids, and get back to your family! And far, far, far way from Peter's sperm!!!

I'm convinced both of these dummies carry and emergency tube of his sperm in case he gets in a car crash....so they can have the final baby.

• Love 3

Episode 14:

"The Reunion: Part 2"

Conclusion. The cast members react to Amina's big news; Yandy gets into it with Samantha and Kim; Cardi B targets someone unexpected. Later DJ Self is forced to come clean when Cardi, Yorma and Rose compare receipts.

Airs March 28, 2016.

• Love 1

Verbatim. I didn't even flinch. Proof positive that my programming choices are weakening my reasoning skills.

Which is why I thought my DVR was doing me a favor by no longer recording this crap. But I just read on the previous page there was no show for a week.

Yo I died when Rah was talking about how fake Yandy is and was describing the situation with the girl Rah ended up stomping out at the club and she started quivering her lip. That shit was HILARIOUS!

Loved Remy Ma's little words of wisdom...if you think [the results of the rap contest] was about favoritism....then make yourself the favorite.

Tara is on some other level beyond denial. She done convinced herself Peter married Amina so she can get her papers? Really? Bitch please. She cant stand the FACT that she's the side chick...always has been (wasnt Peter with another woman when he met Tara?) and always will be. Its a shame she wasted so many years on him.

The look on Yandy's face when Amina stood up and showed her baby bump was everything! And so was Rah. Her expressions slay me. And you know Tara was fuming.

As much as I shit on this show, I got to admit its entertaining as fuck. Its like Jerry Springer and Maury except with the same people every episode. Next week looks lit!

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • Love 7

As much as I shit on this show, I got to admit its entertaining as fuck. Its like Jerry Springer and Maury except with the same people every episode. Next week looks lit!

Its like Jerry Springer with prom dresses.

• Love 5

THANK YOU, Cardi! It's about time someone read Peter for filth! He does not get to call someone a "ho" when he's making babies all over NYC and getting two women pregnant at the same time. I'm so sick of them three; at this point, they need an intervention with Iyanla so she can fix their lives.

As dumb as Amina is, she's right; Tara is the Mistress.

Seeing two 50+ women fighting on stage is ridiculous; I'd be so embarrassed if that were my mom/grandmother.

Edited by sereion
  • Love 5

Loved the shade from the other castmembers while Amina and Tara were going back and forth. I think it was Brandi who mumbled under her breath that Amina should have just went on birth control.

That Cardi B edit was funny. And yes Cardi...speak that truth!! I watched that segment like 3 times. Peter should have kept his trifling mouth shut. Cardi really hit his ass good. And I loved how Amina and Tara were stone quiet, letting Cardi slay him. I lol'ed when the camera panned to the audience and it was like a wave of head nods.

Shots was being fired left and right between Mendecees mom and Samatha's mom, Yandy, and Samatha. I couldnt believe it. Mendeecees mom definitely dropped the biggest bomb....how Samatha was on some Set It Off shit, robbing banks. LMAO! I cant deal with these people. As a fellow AG, im a little embarrassed watching Samatha's mom. I would NEVER even think to put my hands on a woman. She needed to sit her ass down, because it seems like Samatha is just being spiteful.

I cant fucking believe Rich. He the real ho...and Love&HipHop is his pimp. He really bout to bounce back to LA to fuck with Moniece....AGAIN?!?!!!

• Love 3

I cant fucking believe Rich. He the real ho...and Love&HipHop is his pimp. He really bout to bounce back to LA to fuck with Moniece....AGAIN?!?!!!

Love & Hip Hop Hollywood must be coming up next.

• Love 3

Cardi B for motherfucking president because it's about time another woman told Peter how raggedy and trifling he is. I was legit pissed when she apologized to him because everything she said was TRUE. Yeah, his feelings were hurt, but not one lie was told.

Papoose and his "the prison system was designated to keep black men apart from their sons (paraphrasing)", but Mandeeces committed a crime, though. I mean, yeah it's messed up that his children will have to live a portion of their lives without their dad present, but whose fault is that? Yandy, this isn't Romeo and Juliet.

<ahem> Now, on to the next L&HH Franchise...

• Love 10

So...Samantha was a bank robber, and Manteefes is a drug trafficker.

I wonder what their courtship looked like.

Cardi B is THE winner out of this motley crew.

That spangled jumpsuit did Remy no favors, whatsoever.

• Love 5

Love & Hip Hop Hollywood must be coming up next.

I'll bet the show is filming later this spring since Atlanta premieres next Monday. Dollaz gotta make that schmoney.

Cardi B was everything tonight. Advice, truth and telling it like it is. I just wish she'd worn a different dress & a different 'do. Oh and though I wish she hadn't apologized, I liked the bit of shade "I'm just going by what I saw" (ie: Shiddy feet acting shiddy).

The moms (Samantha's & Mandeecees') were embarrassing, just like their last fight. Pitiful.

Why was everyone crying like Mandeecees was facing the electric chair? I'd like to think the tears were for the upset kids, but I know I'm at least partially wrong especially after Papoose's comment.

I liked Remy Ma's song but I'll have to hear it without the bleeps.

• Love 2

Peter has some motherfucking nerve.  He just has some motherfucking nerve to ever talk shit to Cardi B.  She read him for filth and I love her 10x more for it.  He hated having someone tell the truth on his stupid ass and maybe getting some sense into the combined pea brains of Tara and Amina.  Peter is nothing, less than nothing, he is going to call a girl out as a ho for actually getting something from a man besides babies.  Peter is upset that a woman would ask for anything besides more of his sperm to make more babies he isn't going to take care of.  Oh, wait, Peter needs to "do him" now, you didn't realize that before you made a 10th child!  All I know is Cardi B doesn't have 10 damn kids she can't take care of.  And wasn't Peter busy sleeping around with someone while he was married?  

And was he seriously trying to stand up to Cardi B?  Yeah, you go sit your lame ass down on the couch, and you better think twice before you ever want to talk shit on anyone....ever!

• Love 3

awww, now we're seeing slick Yandy....."I called you" "well, Mendeeces was there and I didn't clear it with you."  Nah, bitch, if thats his mom you aren't doing her any favors by trying to overstep your bounds.  I'm starting to see why people don't like Yandy at all, she is a little too slick.  This is the same sort of thing Rah was complaining about.

• Love 6

On a shallow note...Samantha is GORGEOUS.

I was just about to say. As a straight dude, I wanted to give a shout out to her for looking good as fuck. A rarity with this franchise lately. Questionable mom and everything but damn.

I was surprised to hear Amina admit that she and Tara are one and the same. This tells me that she knows that she's stupid; all this time I thought she was just blinded by love.

For somebody with 20 kids by several different women Peter had an awful lot to say about everyone else's situations. That's a clear indication (as if we needed another one) that something is innately wrong with him; anybody else with a shred of self-awareness and common sense would've been on mute. I hope he and his harem don't come back next season.

I guess we were supposed to feel sorry for Yandy and her jailbird, but I don't. The footage of him going to prison only made me feel for the kids. I was actually annoyed by Yandy and Mendeeces' tears; I don't think you have the right to cry when you make bad decisions at the expense of your children...fuck them both. And I still don't get everyone jumping on Samantha for not wanting her child at a prison; prison is no place for children. And that cute little line Yandy spit to Samantha about her son being at the party without his mother's permission could have earned her a pop in mouth if she'd said it to the right one. And the two grandma's fighting...tragic. I'll keep the Harris children in my prayers because all of the adults in their lives are failing them.

And Papoose can shut all the way the fuck up about the prison system being designed to tear apart families. Mendeeces sold drugs. Remy shot someone. They tore apart their families...no one else can or should claim that responsibility. 

Edited by Jodie Landon
  • Love 7

I agree with this statement to a point. No, you should never overstep your bounds. However, is it true that Samantha is full of shit about how much of a real contribution she has with her kid? Does she take care of them or does Yandy and Mendecees do the heavy-lifting, like the situation with ole guhl, Moniece? They want to front like they are taking care of their kids. I don't know; just questions.

• Love 3

Standing ovation with a slow clap for Cardi B dropping truths and getting Peter all the way together. And I loved her low key, "but you robbed banks....That's federal shit." towards Samantha. Lol.

Can these women see Self? He looks like he should be living under a bridge stealing goats from villagers.

Also, fuck Mandeeces and his tears.

• Love 15

Standing ovation with a slow clap for Cardi B dropping truths and getting Peter all the way together. And I loved her low key, "but you robbed banks....That's federal shit." towards Samantha. Lol.

Can these women see Self? He looks like he should be living under a bridge stealing goats from villagers.

Under a bridge stealing goats???? You are invited to my funeral.

• Love 8

Can Cardi B just get her own show already? She is so damn entertaining I'd watch her living her day to day life doing regular stuff like grocery shopping.  Did she say Peter was a "washed up old rapper in a jean jacket?"  I died....

• Love 6

Can Cardi B just get her own show already? She is so damn entertaining I'd watch her living her day to day life doing regular stuff like grocery shopping.  Did she say Peter was a "washed up old rapper in a jean jacket?"  I died....

I didn't hear that?!?!???  Did she say that?  I heart her so much if she did!

• Love 2

LMAO....I'm not ageist, but at what point do you hang up your thigh high red boots?  Because....come on now.....oh there is fringe too!

My hope?  Not neva.  I need to be able to easily distinguish ratchetry and hoism from general population.

Under a bridge stealing goats???? You are invited to my funeral.

From villagers girl, let's not forget livestock chain of possession.

And when you done Cochise slow singing and flower bringing, come pay your respects at mine.  LMAO!!  This fool here.

• Love 5
(edited)

Samantha, Kim and Judy will probably be part of the cast next season and become a storyline for Yandy.  I see the writing on the wall; Kim and Judy bucking up against each other.  Yandy and Samantha at odds over little Mendeecee with a little Erica and Aasim thrown in for good measure.

Anybody know Samantha's last name?

Edited by appledumpling
  • Love 2

I'm convinced both of these dummies carry and emergency tube of his sperm in case he gets in a car crash....so they can have the final baby.

It's like on the Young and the Restless back in the day when Nikki and Diane were fighting over Victor's sperm.  Diane stole Victor's sperm from the sperm bank.  I can see Tara doing some shit like that.

The look on Yandy's face when Amina stood up and showed her baby bump was everything! And so was Rah. Her expressions slay me. And you know Tara was fuming.

My favorite reaction was Bianca saying "Jesus Christ" and putting her hand on her chest.  That tickled me.  

I don't know who did the hair and makeup on the reunion, but they need to be fired.  Samantha looked gorgeous, and Amina looked good.  Yandy's hair and makeup looked a mess.  As did MariahLynn's.  (My cousin said "who's the old white lady on stage?")  Rah's hair looked like she took the 24" hair straight out of the package and didn't bother to do any shaping.

I'm so tired of Yandy and Mendeecees.  If I'm lucky, Mendeecees time in prison will mean less Yandy.  I'm tired of them acting like there was some big injustice done to Mendeecees (and Remy too for that matter, PAPOOSE.  Fuck outta here with that prison separating families bullshit).  Prison looks really horrible.  You know what I do to not end up there?  I don't sell drugs, and I don't shoot people.

I can't stand Judy.  Or maybe it's because I like Kim.  She looks all thugged out, but she has that high-pitched voice. She cracks me up.  

I'm all late with this post.  I'll see you in Atlanta.

• Love 7

I can't with Yandy.  She is forever acting oblivious to the fact that she's an asshole.  

Either play the role and and be respectful to MenDCs the Second's mom or thug it out and say that Samantha only sees that child monthly.  That in the middle shady shit would be a quick way you see that kid seasonally, were he my baby.

• Love 5

Y'all remember Jim Jones and Crissy from season 1 of LHHNY? They're back on reality tv with a new show on WeTv called Jim and Crissy Vow or Never. I liked them so i watched it last night there's a fourm for it, I know i can't be the only one watching lol

15 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Y'all remember Jim Jones and Crissy from season 1 of LHHNY? They're back on reality tv with a new show on WeTv called Jim and Crissy Vow or Never. I liked them so i watched it last night there's a fourm for it, I know i can't be the only one watching lol

Chrissy still trying to get that ring, huh? I guess she's too old to snag another rapper (or has been rapper) so now he is indulging her with another show. I'll have to tune in. 

8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

In case y'all were wondering  Chrissy and Jimmy  did not get married Shocker! Not! So maybe for season two of their WE show? I guess they need the money. 

Let's get real, Chrissy isn't going to leave Jimmy for real. She has no career/resume, no marketable skills, and he knows no grownup woman is going to deal with his bullshit and he probably is over the groupie/ho scene at his age (pushing 40) in addition to being realistic that he isnt selling any albums/mixtapes or even that tired ass vamp life clothing line.  She said he wants a live televised wedding, so they are trying to make that happen and get a few checks along the way. Theyve been trying to be on tv since before Love and Hip Hop and it's going to stay that way.

• Love 4
On 10/20/2016 at 11:58 PM, sunsheyen said:

Let's get real, Chrissy isn't going to leave Jimmy for real. She has no career/resume, no marketable skills, and he knows no grownup woman is going to deal with his bullshit and he probably is over the groupie/ho scene at his age (pushing 40) in addition to being realistic that he isnt selling any albums/mixtapes or even that tired ass vamp life clothing line.  She said he wants a live televised wedding, so they are trying to make that happen and get a few checks along the way. Theyve been trying to be on tv since before Love and Hip Hop and it's going to stay that way.

I'm begging ya'll to dvr this.    He has a birds and bees talk with now 13 year old Pooty (?) the ineffectuality of which knows no bounds.

Episode 1:

"All the Way Up"

In the seventh-season premiere, Remy Ma tries to get on the same page as Papoose; Cardi B struggles with her newfound fame; and Yandy has trouble keeping the family together during Mendeecees' absence. Later, Juelz Santana prepares for a return to music.

Airs November 21, 2016.

Found the super trailer:

So glad my dissertation is finally over so that I can focus on what's important, like all the nonsense about to go down on this show. 

Interesting that I didn't see Tara or Amina anywhere in that trailer, unless I missed them.  And why is Cisco always crying about something?

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, politichick said:

Where are Amina and Tara and Peter?

I didn't see the ladies, but Peter was in a couple scenes during the "this season on Love & Hip Hop…".

How is Cardi B so adorable doing her schtick and her sister so annoying doing the same?  I think Hennessey was too try-hard.  And Cardi, you don't know that dude got a girl?  He betta watch out, Cardi will find out and then they'll be enemies *spin move* "forevah."

Not down for Bianca looking like she gave Cookie Monster a blowout before killing him & shaving his fur for her hair. 

DJ Self thinks way too highly of himself.  The Creep Squad may be lame, but how he gonna throw someone out over a chick?  Sit down, boy, grown folks talkin'.

• Love 2

If Kimbella and Juelz are Yandy's and Mendeeces' BFFs, why was Juelz the best man, but Kimbella was seated in the back row?  Didn't Yandy have like fifty-leven bridesmaids?  Seems weird that she couldn't find a spot for her girl.  Quite sketchy.  Also, I'm tired of Yandy trying to get sympathy because her heroin-shipping man got caught and is serving his well-deserved time.  She always rubs me the wrong way, partly because she seems to think that since she knows big words, she's better than everyone else, and partly because she just comes across as a smug bitch all the damn time.  I'm glad Little Mendecees' mom shut her down.

Who is this white chocolate dude?  He needs to go put on a couple pounds.

I can't with these chicks who try to throw us sob stories about how they had to leave their kid behind, so that they could go run behind a relationship and a TV show.  Bitch please!

• Love 5
On 11/17/2016 at 1:54 PM, luckyroll3 said:

Found the super trailer:

So glad my dissertation is finally over so that I can focus on what's important, like all the nonsense about to go down on this show. 

Interesting that I didn't see Tara or Amina anywhere in that trailer, unless I missed them.  And why is Cisco always crying about something?

I'M VERY EXCITE!!!!

Is that my former bae Cam'ron up there looking like Mike Tyson?

Yes, Samantha come THROUGH and get Yandy's tired ass ALL THE WAY TOGETHER.  Had that bitch fumbling for a response.

Alright, Kimbella done lost that baby weight! Always had a soft spot for her. 

Remy Ma's speaking voice still bothers me. And a baby - isn't she forty something? 

I cant stay mad at Cardi B! Truly thought her manager was gay; I was thrown by the love triangle set-up. 

Creep Squad: Ick nast.