Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I can't help but think, if Amina's not going to leave Peter, that she had that abortion for mercenary, guilt peter into not being a hoe reasons.  And THATS why she's mad. Because if he's done being a hoe, what would he need a vasectomy for?  So her lil guilt trip didn't work

I hate her, yo.  At least Tara had a decade to look back on. Amina got married to this fool and he was still living with Tara! She's been not quite a winner since the very damn beginning.

• Love 4

Not the entire way through but.....

1. Remy Ma - whoever said she was offputting was right.  And I'll go a step further and say, I just don't like her.  Maybe its because I didn't know her in her past life or what have you, but she rubs me the wrong way.  Her sense of entitlement is off the charts.  And her threats to "kill someone" or "reach out and strangle" someone, are not anything I find cute or amusing.  She may mean them as some sort of deadpan joke, but its not funny, and given the fact that she recently got out of jail for hurting someone its just not smart.  I don't think her family will be around her very long, because she will push and push and push, and constantly cry about how they did her wrong while she was in prison....while taking almost no responsibility for her part.  She honestly wanted her sister to have it out with her on her wedding day.  I feel like if I was her sister I would have just been like "you know what, if you want to get into it now, let me go find a cab and get a ride home." Personally, I'd be happy if this was her last season of LHH.  I like Papoose, but I just don't like her....at all.

I agree with the above sentiments about Remy.  I don't like her, and there's something oddly emotionless about her.  As much as I don't like Remy, I'll take her over Yandy and her small teeth any day.  For real, Yandy's teeth look like they're juuuust hanging on her to her gums.  

Were Mendeecees and Remy framed for their crimes?  Yandy's all "woe is me I can't believe he got sentenced for so long" and Remy is all "wah nobody came to visit me in prison."  These were both preventable crimes.  There was no shady person in the background who set them up.  You do the crime, you have to deal with the consequences.  Think about that before you go slangin dope.  

Did I miss a preview of the reunion?  Don't they usually show that at the end of a season?  We usually roll from one season right into the next, but I haven't heard anything about Atlanta.  Are the rumors that there's going to be a LHH New Orleans true?  

• Love 4
(edited)

Can Remy own that SHE SHOT SOMEONE, that's why her ass did time. She didn't accidentally stumble into jail. This victim act is getting on my nerves. YOU INTENDED TO KILL SOMEONE. So you had to face the consequences. So maybe your actions caused anguish and anger in your family, yet you are getting all in your feelings about people not visiting you. Reminder, YOU SHOT SOMEONE.

I think her and Fiddy Cent Lite need to stop with this , "I only stole some candy from the corner store" act.

Cardi, I love you. Thank you for shutting baby Fat Joe up.

Amina. Shut the fuck up. What's even more laughable is we all know her stupid ass is pregnant. How can someone be so dumb.

Yikes, that video of Mariahlynn's momma? She look like a big Aileen Wurnonos, holding that baby.

Remy got her waist trainers on the tightest they can go, don't she?

I don't like Yandy. She is phony. I wonder if she will stick around for 8 years?

No DJ Corny Self?

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 8

Did I miss a preview of the reunion?  Don't they usually show that at the end of a season?  We usually roll from one season right into the next, but I haven't heard anything about Atlanta.  Are the rumors that there's going to be a LHH New Orleans true?

No clue about a New Orleans version, but I'm sure the reunion is at least two parts since Atlanta's new season doesn't start until April 4th.

Papoose remains the best guy in this franchise. I hope Remy shows her appreciation for such a good man, and not just by giving him his babies.

Tara really thinks she's winning…talking about it being best to just co-parent with Peter. Please, girl, you will hop on that dirty dick the first chance you get. And Amina is just fucking sad.

Cardi B was the superstar of this season, she best be back for season 7. And I'm totally gonna download her mixtape.

• Love 4

As usual, you guys are all cracking me up today!

Oh, thank you so much! Yeah, everything seems fine because I think he is done bugging me.... Plus, the new guy I am dating treats me x100 better + not to mention is sexier...;-)p

Yaaaaaaaasssssss, girl!  It's always better when the new person is also sexier!

I cracked up when Frankencisco mentally thought he had a chance with Cardi B. You need to keep your bald-headed Schmunnyless ass away from her.

I laughed so hard when Cisco was trying to be so smooth and acted like he actually had a chance in this lifetime with Cardi.  Unlike the other fools he's been messing with, Cardi has sense.  Loved when she asked them who they were getting pregnant at the wedding.  Lol!

Because if he's done being a hoe, what would he need a vasectomy for?

This!  At no time did Peter actually say that he would stop screwing around on his wife.  Not once.  Not to his creep-y squad friends, not to dumb-ass Amina, not to the audience.  His sole purpose is to stop producing more kids.  Amina, better wise up, or the next thing Peter will be coming home with is an STI, since he can't keep that thang in his pants.   

• Love 3

No clue about a New Orleans version, but I'm sure the reunion is at least two parts since Atlanta's new season doesn't start until April 4th.

Thanks!  I just read that Tammy "I can't clapback on Instagram without some egregious spelling error" Rivera is coming back this season.  I guess she's bored at home worrying about where her husband is sticking his panky.  K. Michelle is going to be back too.

• Love 4

Can Remy own that SHE SHOT SOMEONE, that's why her ass did time. She didn't accidentally stumble into jail. This victim act is getting on my nerves. YOU INTENDED TO KILL SOMEONE. So you had to face the consequences. So maybe your actions caused anguish and anger in your family, yet you are getting all in your feelings about people not visiting you. Reminder, YOU SHOT SOMEONE.

I think her and Fiddy Cent Lite need to stop with this , "I only stole some candy from the corner store" act.

Cardi, I love you. Thank you for shutting baby Fat Joe up.

Amina. Shut the fuck up. What's even more laughable is we all know her stupid ass is pregnant. How can someone be so dumb.

Yikes, that video of Mariahlynn's momma? She look like a big Aileen Wurnonos, holding that baby.

Remy got her waist trainers on the tightest they can go, don't she?

I don't like Yandy. She is phony. I wonder if she will stick around for 8 years?

No DJ Corny Self?

Remy and Papoose don't really bother me so much. I would rather have 1000 more scenes of them over another round of Peter/Amina/Tara.

I wish someone would lower Remy's dosage of Xanax. It might make her Dead Doll Eyes go away and give her back the ability to EMOTE.

I think out of this bunch, Cardi B will be the one who finds the most financial success by appearing on LHHNY.

HoneyBooBoo Meth Mama named her new baby ICELand????

Um...ice is another way of saying Meth or crack right? Bwahahahahaha

Yandy will wait for Chicklet Teeth to get shanked during his incarceration. Then the merry widow will start spending that laundered money

DJ Self will continue trade a spin of a new THOT song on his radio show for blowjobs.

Rich is drunk somewhere....maybe sitting on the corner stoop

• Love 6

I think out of this bunch, Cardi B will be the one who finds the most financial success by appearing on LHHNY.

HoneyBooBoo Meth Mama named her new baby ICELand????

Um...ice is another way of saying Meth or crack right? Bwahahahahaha

Yandy will wait for Chicklet Teeth to get shanked during his incarceration. Then the merry widow will start spending that laundered money

DJ Self will continue trade a spin of a new THOT song on his radio show for blowjobs.

Rich is drunk somewhere....maybe sitting on the corner stoop

What, you mean thats not all money from mandeecees amazing new sneaker line?  I find that hard to believe.

Cardi B managed to get both of her new products featured in the closing scene, a product shot WITH the names of the product.  I still don't know what the hell Rah Ali is selling, or what its called, and you don't need to tell me because I won't buy it.  She is most certainly the breakout star of LHHNY, and good for her.

I feel so sorry for MariahLynn's sister, I know her mom doesn't want to give up a guaranteed government check but I wish she would have done what was best for the child and allowed her to have a more stable home with another family.  I realize adoption is taboo, but my goodness, there are so many people out there that are stable, happy and healthy and would want to love a child so much.  I assure you there are couples out there that would almost literally pay her to adopt that child.  But in a few years/months/days when she is back on meth and ends up hurting that child or selling it for drugs, its gonna be a disaster.

• Love 2

What, you mean thats not all money from mandeecees amazing new sneaker line? I find that hard to believe.

Cardi B managed to get both of her new products featured in the closing scene, a product shot WITH the names of the product. I still don't know what the hell Rah Ali is selling, or what its called, and you don't need to tell me because I won't buy it. She is most certainly the breakout star of LHHNY, and good for her.

I feel so sorry for MariahLynn's sister, I know her mom doesn't want to give up a guaranteed government check but I wish she would have done what was best for the child and allowed her to have a more stable home with another family. I realize adoption is taboo, but my goodness, there are so many people out there that are stable, happy and healthy and would want to love a child so much. I assure you there are couples out there that would almost literally pay her to adopt that child. But in a few years/months/days when she is back on meth and ends up hurting that child or selling it for drugs, its gonna be a disaster.

Even if you wanted to you couldn't buy what Rah is selling because the shit don't exist. Despite being rough around the edges Cardi is a real go-getter. I think she'll be one of the few cast members to find success outside of the LHH realm.

You're right about adoption being taboo. Growing up, whenever I told people my brother was adopted they chastised me for being mean because they thought I was joking. Once they realized I was serious they always asked if he knew he was adopted. He was in kindergarten when he first joined our family so he knew. They always seemed to think it was weird that my family was so open about it and we thought it was weird that people thought it should be kept a secret. Anyway, I hope that Mariahlynn's mother sees the birth of this child as a new beginning and is able to be a good mother, but the fact that she named the poor child Iceland leaves some (ok, massive) room for doubt.

• Love 4

Even if you wanted to you couldn't buy what Rah is selling because the shit don't exist. Despite being rough around the edges Cardi is a real go-getter. I think she'll be one of the few cast members to find success outside of the LHH realm.

You're right about adoption being taboo. Growing up, whenever I told people my brother was adopted they chastised me for being mean because they thought I was joking. Once they realized I was serious they always asked if he knew he was adopted. He was in kindergarten when he first joined our family so he knew. They always seemed to think it was weird that my family was so open about it and we thought it was weird that people thought it should be kept a secret. Anyway, I hope that Mariahlynn's mother sees the birth of this child as a new beginning and is able to be a good mother, but the fact that she named the poor child Iceland leaves some (ok, massive) room for doubt.

LMAO, I thought she sold shoes and some sad looking maxi dresses from that sorry fashion show?

I think Cardi B could absolutely be successful outside the LHH realm.  She has that IT factor that everyone on these reality shows wishes they had.  I could totally see them fashioning a show after her in a few years.  Which is why Mona probably wanted to keep her out of any drama that would make her look bad (they had BBOD for that).

Thats interesting about your little brother, if you don't mind my asking, does he have any strong feelings about it?  Like does he wish he knew/stayed with his birth parents, or does he feel as much a part of your family as anything?

I hope that MariahLynn's mother turns her life around.....but I don't know, I wouldn't take that sort of risk with the life of a child, you know what I mean?  I think by around 40, you are sort of set in your ways, and you can change....but it takes work, and for MariahLynn's mom a lot of hard work.  She has drug issues, and those are generally triggered by stress, even for the person that is really trying to make a change.  A new baby is stressful, trying to work when you have a new baby, find work.....it all seems so stressful that it would be easy for her to fall back into using drugs and being on the street.  

• Love 2

LMAO, I thought she sold shoes and some sad looking maxi dresses from that sorry fashion show?

I think Cardi B could absolutely be successful outside the LHH realm. She has that IT factor that everyone on these reality shows wishes they had. I could totally see them fashioning a show after her in a few years. Which is why Mona probably wanted to keep her out of any drama that would make her look bad (they had BBOD for that).

Thats interesting about your little brother, if you don't mind my asking, does he have any strong feelings about it? Like does he wish he knew/stayed with his birth parents, or does he feel as much a part of your family as anything?

I hope that MariahLynn's mother turns her life around.....but I don't know, I wouldn't take that sort of risk with the life of a child, you know what I mean? I think by around 40, you are sort of set in your ways, and you can change....but it takes work, and for MariahLynn's mom a lot of hard work. She has drug issues, and those are generally triggered by stress, even for the person that is really trying to make a change. A new baby is stressful, trying to work when you have a new baby, find work.....it all seems so stressful that it would be easy for her to fall back into using drugs and being on the street.

I know she actually had a shoe store but I think that maxi dress line was just for show. She needed something to do lol.

My brother was always rebellious due to he and our mother not getting along. Once he hit adulthood it was hard to get him to attend family gatherings; he lived out of state and always had an excuse as to why he couldn't come home. Once he had a child of his own and he and our mother mended their relationship, he went on this family togetherness kick...he wanted us to do EVERYTHING together lol. As for finding his birth parents, he's mentioned it over the years and asked for my help, but when I would give him the info about starting the search he would never follow through. Since the birth of his own son he seems to completely lost interest in finding his birth family. I think I want to know more than he does lol.

I agree with you about little Iceland's mother. I hope it ends well.

Edited by Jodie Landon

Episode 13:

"The Reunion: Part 1"

The cast reunites to relive the drama of the season; Rah Ali has issues with Yandy; Mariah Lynn and Cardi take aim at BBOD; Tara questions Amina's marriage.

Airs March 21, 2016.

• Love 1

I can't wait.  Nobody has as much temerity as Taranasha. I hope she makes Amina cry.

Is that mean?  I really really hate Amina though.

Of course Amina is going to cry, and Tara is going to act like the lady to the manor born who has been terribly wronged.  And these pregnancies just keep happening by accident, even though she was really, really committed to growing and becoming her own woman.  I will be rolling my eyes so hard that I'll get a headache.

• Love 2

Tara is really mad Amina is pregnant by her husband??? Tara needs to be fucking gone. She was Peter's side bitch ftom back in the day. She's mad she never got that ring like Amina. Amina is stupid too but let her be the stupid wife at least. It's Tara that needs to stop popping out kid by a bum ass like Peter then turns around and claims she's strong and be without Peter. I won't be shocked if next season she's again laid up in bed with Peter.

• Love 2

Tara is really mad Amina is pregnant by her husband??? Tara needs to be fucking gone. She was Peter's side bitch ftom back in the day. She's mad she never got that ring like Amina. Amina is stupid too but let her be the stupid wife at least. It's Tara that needs to stop popping out kid by a bum ass like Peter then turns around and claims she's strong and be without Peter. I won't be shocked if next season she's again laid up in bed with Peter.

Seems to me she's mad yes. Big mad. But also mad that she's pregnant after having an abortion. Which I always thought was stupid as hell.

• Love 1

Seems to me she's mad yes. Big mad. But also mad that she's pregnant after having an abortion. Which I always thought was stupid as hell.

And I keep saying, she's pregnant by her husband. Tara is just pissed her plan failed and Amina will be right back up on the food chain.

• Love 1

And I keep saying, she's pregnant by her husband. Tara is just pissed her plan failed and Amina will be right back up on the food chain.

Amina's marriage means as much to me as it does to her husband.

I can't care even a little bit.  I'm absolutely disgusted at all them. Mostly at Amina who had the nerve to scream and cry at decibles that bats would find uncomfortable, about an abortion she got because Peter is the same amount of trash he's always been only to get pregnant by him again.  Her being pregnant by her husband is the thing that makes this new pregnancy completely untenable to me.    

• Love 3

Amina's marriage means as much to me as it does to her husband.

I can't care even a little bit. I'm absolutely disgusted at all them. Mostly at Amina who had the nerve to scream and cry at decibles that bats would find uncomfortable, about an abortion she got because Peter is the same amount of trash he's always been only to get pregnant by him again. Her being pregnant by her husband is the thing that makes this new pregnancy completely untenable to me.

Yes. They are both trying to one up each other for some no good asshole. Tara is the bigger disappointment to me from the two women. I just cant believe she wasted her years on him. The dick must have beem incredible.

• Love 2

WHAT THE BLUEDILLY FUCK was up with the audience applauding the side chick every time she opens her mouth? Y'all, side chick status isn't something anyone should aspire to, but the crowd seemed like Tara was in the right because she wasted more of her life on Peter. Sorry, boo, he still ain't ever gonna marry you. And you still mad he put that ring on Amina's finger talkin' "if I wanted to be married to Peter, we would be". Bitch, sit down in a stadium full of seats and STFU with your nonsense.

And, Amina, you ain't winning either. Yeah, you married him, but…you. Married. HIM. Shiddy feet and a million kids and YOU thought he was a prize. So take your carnival goldfish and your smug baby bump the fuck outta here. Ain't no winners here and at least 10 losers. Poor poor gonna-be-or-already-are-messed up kids.

• Love 4

I like Yandy, but I do see what Rah and Remy were talking about. She'll say some shady shit, and then back pedal and say "no, I didn't mean it like that". I mean, I get sometimes that's cute. say something smart ass then be innocent about it, but it seems it's the only trick Yandy has up her sleeve and it's getting old. Like she knew what she meant by that "I know you've tried several reality shows" and when Rah said, "don't come or me" she was like, "no, I'm not coming for you, I would never, Me...come for you...oh no"

And Rich talking about he only asked his daughter about being a virgin because he thought she was....SO???? under what circumstances would you be asking your daughter that question in front of a camera, whether you "know" she's a virgin or not?

Edited by ralph
  • Love 1

This reunion....

1. First and foremost, I'm gonna have to call out shady cameraman for making sure to focus on that poor girl with the extreme overbite.  You are wrong for that shady cameraman!

2. In what universe is Rah calling out anyone for looking bad?  Her dress look like it was on the clearance rack at Forever 21....and with pink shoes?  And that hair?  Just no.  Yandy looked dumb, but so did Rah.

3. Remy is still salty at her mom for not coming to visit her enough in prison?  She is the worst, I don't care how many grammys she was nominated for, I like Papoose and I hope they get a spin off so I can not watch it.

4.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Mo looked good and behaved herself.  She needs to stay with that hair, because she isn't cute enough to pull off edgy. Thot-thot-a-licious!

5. Mariah Lynn saying that Rich was going to "let" her keep the baby.  Sigh.  Cardi B needs to give these women lessons, please stop taking any lessons from Tara, the village idiot.

6. Can Peter please have a vasectomy now?  Please?  

7. I can't stand either woman, but I think I despise Tara more because she does try to act all high and mighty.  In my mind, she is no better than Amina with her pinky in the air and giving etiquette classes.  She is a natural born fool, I would rather take classes in being an independent woman from Cardi B, and getting some schmoney so I don't have to sleep with some dirty ass man on an air mattress.  Whatever, Tara took a plan B pill and it "didn't work".....I want to see the receipts because I doubt that bitch took a damn thing.  Tara is "moving on," but Peter knows "everything that is going on with her body"  She wants for it all to be over, yet she keeps inserting herself back into Peter's life.  Both of these woman are moronic, but I think Amina at least owns her stupidity and Tara tries to act like she is somehow above it all.

WHAT THE BLUEDILLY FUCK was up with the audience applauding the side chick every time she opens her mouth? Y'all, side chick status isn't something anyone should aspire to, but the crowd seemed like Tara was in the right because she wasted more of her life on Peter. Sorry, boo, he still ain't ever gonna marry you. And you still mad he put that ring on Amina's finger talkin' "if I wanted to be married to Peter, we would be". Bitch, sit down in a stadium full of seats and STFU with your nonsense.

And, Amina, you ain't winning either. Yeah, you married him, but…you. Married. HIM. Shiddy feet and a million kids and YOU thought he was a prize. So take your carnival goldfish and your smug baby bump the fuck outta here. Ain't no winners here and at least 10 losers. Poor poor gonna-be-or-already-are-messed up kids.

That audience look like they showed up for some free soup.  I'm sure they were told to clap or there was some clap track played to enhance the vibe, because...really, there should be boos for both of those dummies.

And totally agree with you feeling sorry for those kids, but these dumb bitches never think about the child they are bringing into this world that isn't going to have a father around because he has 9 other kids.  They are so busy trying to outdo each other in what they think is some epic Spy v Spy of pregnant dummies.

And Tara can have all the seats, you really want us to believe that you never wanted to marry Peter, but just be "common law" with him for nearly 2 decades....whatever.

It's clearly a game of one-upmanship.  Amina said that she aborted the child because Peter didn't want any more kids.  So what changed?  He still doesn't want any more children, he just had no control or ability to stop Tara from having the baby.  So, if you aborted your child because Peter didn't want any more kids, and he still doesn't want any more kids, why get pregnant unless you just wanted to fuck with Tara?

• Love 4

Had Peter stood his ground and had the vasectomy despite Amina's objections, I would have gained a tiny amount of respect for him, but no---he had to give in to Amina's screaming tantrum and produced another kid KNOWING HE CAN'T afford anymore babies. Make absolutely NO sense that he's spreading seeds all over the Tri-State area. You darn near 50 time to close up shop---FOR GOOD.

I just wanted to slap that the smug look off Amina's face; she really thought she was winning by getting pregnant by Peter to spite Tara. Girl, STOP. How soon did she forget that  she terminated her second pregnancy after finding out he was still sleeping with her nemesis? Now she's going to bring ANOTHER child because she wanted to have a pissing contest with the sidepiece??  I can't. I have lost remaining respect for her. She should've read this fourm, moved back to Germany, and start over. But no--now's she stuck with this fool--who has nothing to offer--with babies. Best believe he's still ho'ing with that asinine creep squad.

Tara's no better--that heffa knew she was pregnant all along; she ain't have no Plan B, either---and  nerve to question Peter marriage to Amina? 15 years, three babies, and no ring.  Yeah. How's that working for you, chick?

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 5

These people are gross. I knew that Amina's pregnancy reveal was coming, but Mariahlynn using her pregnancy by Rich as proof that their 6 minute sessions were "real," was just as disgusting. "And he told me I could keep it, if I wanted to." WTF?!  These people treat babies like trophies and pawns.

We're really talking about the lesser of two evils here, but I hate Tara a little more than I hate Amina. Both are stupid, but I think Amina's stupidity is actually motivated by her skewed perception of love. Tara's version of stupidity is so self-righteous I can't take it. Three time baby mama, side chick turned common law turned side chick again heifers don't get to be judgmental and indignant.

• Love 7

With DJ Self we have GwinningFest and with Peter/Amina/Tara we have ShiddyFest.

Who wins the Shiddiest Title? I still say Tara.

Now that Amina is pregnant..I can see Tara getting herself pregnant again by Peter. The only way Tara is on the top of this pile is by having the most kids by Peter.

Neither of these dumb bitches sues Peter for child support.

Both the women and Peter use their children under 18 as a means of having to maintain contact with one another. On Peter's end, it's for convenient pussy, on Amina's end it's to keep the marriage license, on Tara's end it is to keep Peter tied to her for the rest of his life and to get pregnant again in her I have more babies than you contest.

The best scenario for all parties is for Peter to have a massive stroke or heart attack. Then Amina...as the WIFE can freeze all of his Shiddy Sperm for future Shiddy Babies. Maybe she'll end up with 4 Shiddy Ankle Biters and Tara's head will implode.

ALL of the women look horrible. Egads MariahLynn - she looks like Hilary Clinton trying to be edgy. I love Cardi B - but that dress was fuggly. Rah face looks like she has Alcohol bloat - is she pregnant too by Shiddy?

I do believe Rah what she said about Yandy. I think the hostility from Yandy comes from knowing that Rah knows all of the women ManJaily has been fooling around with.

• Love 3

This is from Amina's Instagram page. How stupid is she?

"There is one reason and one reason only why I got pregnant again. Actually there is no "I" in this, its "WE"! But since i am the one carrying: "I Got pregnant again because I made love to the man I love." Now y'all can debate on why we did it until ya hair turns grey.. I feel good knowing that we know and you just 'think' you know...

A baby does not keep a man and being spiteful does not make you a winner! This is not a game. This is my life. But No matter what the circumstances were and are, I now feel happy to be expecting again and even happier to know I have the best baby daddy I could ask for. @petergunz174 I love you 4ever and I will never be scared to show or say it because of people." #babyBX

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 1

This is from Amina's Instagram page. How stupid is she?

"There is one reason and one reason only why I got pregnant again. Actually there is no "I" in this, its "WE"! But since i am the one carrying: "I Got pregnant again because I made love to the man I love." Now y'all can debate on why we did it until ya hair turns grey.. I feel good knowing that we know and you just 'think' you know...

A baby does not keep a man and being spiteful does not make you a winner! This is not a game. This is my life. But No matter what the circumstances were and are, I now feel happy to be expecting again and even happier to know I have the best baby daddy I could ask for. @petergunz174 I love you 4ever and I will never be scared to show or say it because of people." #babyBX

You'll never convince me Amina's not too stupid to live.

• Love 3

This right here is rich:

A baby does not keep a man and being spiteful does not make you a winner!

Correct me if I'm wrong, ya'll, but that's pretty much what she did, right?

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 1

Oh and I forgot to ask, did Lexxi (spelling...whatever) really say that Mariah/Cardi were going to get diabetes because they were so SALTY?

Verbatim.  I didn't even flinch.  Proof positive that my programming choices are weakening my reasoning skills.

Peter:  now that being said, I wouldn'tve married Amina if I didn't love her.

Mod:  well you were with Tara for 13 years, why didn't you marry her?

Peter:  I'm not the marrying type

{{popsgum}}  anybody wanna take this one?

While we're banishing things, who will sign my petition to forever be rid of let's be clear?  M'because no halfway logical heffa can making having children for sport sound clear.  At all.

I put my head down when Tara said common law.  Bay bay?  The Legislative Branch of the great State of New York will happily inform you that that is not a thing.  If Shiddy Feet dies, Amina will have his benefits, whatever an original l.p. vinyl collection is worth.   You will have memories.    

I shouldn'tve done it.  Now my brain hurts.

{{shakesfist}} next time, edit button, next time!

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 4

Oh and I forgot to ask, did Lexxi (spelling...whatever) really say that Mariah/Cardi were going to get diabetes because they were so SALTY?

You are hella wrong for bringing that up. I was trying to forget that. Them Salt and vinegar chips gonna give me dia-beetees.

Yandy looked horrific in that glitter bidness suit.

And Tara...on that high horse..with her annoying enunciation. Proud as hell that she MESSY as hell. But she thinks she is fooling everyone with her proper diction.

She better see Iyanla and get told.

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 4

Peter:  now that being said, I wouldn'tve married Amina if I didn't love her.

Mod:  well you were with Tara for 13 years, why didn't you marry her?

Peter:  I'm not the marrying type

That dialogue is very telling on where Tara stood in the relationship. He had no intention of marrying her and thought of her as his side piece. In a nutshell, she was good enough to screw and have his kids, but not marriage. Yet she's still fighting with HIS WIFE proclaiming that she can have him if she still wanted him. Yeah, but she'll never get the ring, though.

• Love 4

That dialogue is very telling on where Tara stood in the relationship. He had no intention of marrying her and thought of her as his side piece. In a nutshell, she was good enough to screw and have his kids, but not marriage. Yet she's still fighting with HIS WIFE proclaiming that she can have him if she still wanted him. Yeah, but she'll never get the ring, though.

I still don't know why anyone cares about the ring.  Peter gave her a cute cubic zirconia and treated her just as shittily as the non wife. BUT AT LEAST SHE GOT A RING DOE!

They didn't even fucking live together until Amina's second season. Please.

• Love 1

And she tripped up trying to get that "burn" out there. Poor thing, you just know she had been working on that comeback for weeks and she totally stumbles getting it out.

• Love 3

People I want to punch in the face after seeing this reunion, in the order of who I want to punch the most/hardest to the least:

1. This is a tie between Yandy and Tara

Yandy needs to shut all the way up with her dumb ass "there's an epidemic and everyone needs a vaccine".  Did she just recently learn what those words mean or something?  She sounded like an idiot.  And I agree with Rah.  Yandy is fake as shit.  She says things with a smile and starts shit (just like how she invited BBOD THOT #1 to Bianca's recording session knowing they have issues), and acts likes she had no idea.  She also thinks (much like Tara) that because she speaks better than the other people on the show, she's not a bird like the rest of them.  That her constantly trying to sell us and anyone else that would listen that Manfeeces is being unlawfully persecuted.  Riiiiiiight.  So glad BBOD THOT #2 and Bianca called her out on all her self-righteous bullshit about being the bigger person.

Tara is on some other level shit.  I was dumbfounded as she sat there and stated that Amina should have known better than to marry someone who already had a family because any man with a family is going to continue to mess around with his baby mamas.  So let me get this straight, if Tara had married Peter, which it is clear that Peter wants no part in that (lol), she would have been fine with Peter's daughter's mother still coming around to fuck him?  She's an idiot.  And I also don't believe for a second that 1) she didn't know she was pregnant and 2) that she took a plan B.  Who is she trying to kid?  Was it just me, or did Peter only say he loved Amina?  I might be imagining that just because I hate Tara so damn much.  However, I did enjoy the strained look on her face as she tried to control her reaction when Amina announced she was preggers and showed her bump.  Priceless!  (and why I continue to watch this stupid ass show!)

3. BBOD THOT #1

I can't be bothered to remember either of their names.  But I am so tired of this girl acting like she is hard after she got hit in the head with a club and went to the hospital with stitches.  Most people take the hint not to continue messing with the person who whopped them upside their head.  Just saying.  

4. Peter

How many fucking more kids is he going to have?  He's averaging 2-3 per year.  And based on their parentage, all these kids are gonna be dumb.

5. The ugly-ass DJ

He's a dick.  I know they haven't really gotten to his segment yet, but just from his clips for the next episode he deserved a kick in the nuts.  He doesn't remember if he had sex with someone who's not his girlfriend?  Do lines like that really work?  How do these men have women not only throwing themselves at them, but also losing all cognitive function to do so and to fight over them?  Inquiring minds really need to fucking know!

6. BBOD THOT #2

For the most part, she doesn't bother me.  But the fact that she reformed this dumbass group with her dumbass partner and has her dumbass partner's back over stupid stupid shit, coupled with her inability to distinguish salt from sugar has earned her a kick in the ass.  At least we now know not to eat anything she cooks.  

7. Everyone else in the Creep Squad.

All yall are idiots.  Shut up and keep your dicks in your pants please.  

Loved Cardi B cussing out some random person in the audience.  What the hell.

• Love 2

How much do they pay these reality "actors" because these story lines cannot be real life. All these pregnancies, abortions, lies & hip hop - this show is proof that people will sell their souls for a little fame. 

Watching the reunion and they do a flashback to kitchen with Tara, Amina & Peter - when Amina gives Peter a minor beatdown - this was the first time I noticed Tara looks pregnant AS HELL. 

Peter: "I'm just not the marrying type." (he says as he's sitting next to his wife...) Ok??

• Love 3

Was it just me, or did Peter only say he loved Amina?  I might be imagining that just because I hate Tara so damn much.  

Tara said/tweeted that the only reason Peter married Amina was for a green card. He didn't deny the need of a green card, but he said he wouldn't have married Amina if he didn't love her.