Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Episode 10:

"Showcase Showdown"

Female MCs battle for the top spot at Gwinin Fest XL; and MariahLynn exposes Moe's dark past. Later, the drama between Rah Ali and Yandy escalates to another level.

Airs February 22, 2016.

Still not enough Cardi B…but the previews give me hope for next week.

LOVED MariahLynn not being here for the double standard treatment by the Creep Squad. And when she said Moe looks like Ja Rule…I died.

Self: The prizes are endless!

Really? Because I only heard two and neither impressed me.

Oh Rah, you really working hard to keep your spot on the show. "My artists are about to grace the stage, but respect acting messy for camera time is much more important to me."

• Love 3

Still not enough Cardi B…but the previews give me hope for next week.

LOVED MariahLynn not being here for the double standard treatment by the Creep Squad. And when she said Moe looks like Ja Rule…I died.

Self: The prizes are endless!

Really? Because I only heard two and neither impressed me.

Oh Rah, you really working hard to keep your spot on the show. "My artists are about to grace the stage, but respect acting messy for camera time is much more important to me."

So listen.  Just judging by that strangers hair, I decided Rah was probably justified.

• Love 5

"And the prizes are unlimited.....a track by some guy you never heard of!  spending time with me at my job.......ummm, a Gwinnin water bottle.......the balance of this $10 Starbucks gift card.......and....what else......this half box of Grape Tic Tacs.....winner takes all ladies!"

Yes Peter, your daughter is right, and she needs to tell your old ass to get a vasectomy so you stop making kids.  In fact, why don't they do these "creep squad" meetings at a doctors office?  They all can get vasectomies and a lifetime supply of penicillin.

I don't even understand why Mariah is sweating any of these dudes -- they are the biggest bunch of lames that ever walked the face of the earth.

Peter and his old man jean jacket, Cisqo who is just unattractive, and Rich who is like 20 years older than her.  She can do better.  Heck, even Mo can do better.

• Love 4

Okay, did I witness this correctly? Moe keeps acting like she is whooping all these chick's asses yet took out a restraining order on B? How does one even try to act hard, while pulling some BS like that? I'm sorry but her and Lexie are just sad. Really, really sad. They are beyond delusional.

• Love 10

Okay, did I witness this correctly? Moe keeps acting like she is whooping all these chick's asses yet took out a restraining order on B? How does one even try to act hard, while pulling some BS like that? I'm sorry but her and Lexie are just sad. Really, really sad. They are beyond delusional.

Yeah, I keep waiting for some objective evidence of her badassery because she really talks a lot of shit for someone who got hit in the face with the club and had to go get stitches.  

• Love 7

Yeah, I keep waiting for some objective evidence of her badassery because she really talks a lot of shit for someone who got hit in the face with the club and had to go get stitches.

She's like Drita on Mob Wives. Talking a whole lotta shit but ain't doing nothing...

• Love 5

Oooh, the trashier the better. I loved Paradise Hotel.

So did Tara have Jean Jacket's baby yet?

Is that the cousin to another trashy reality show called Paradise Island....from way, way, way back in the day?  That show was terrifically trashy.

Ugh, when is JJ getting his vasectomy already?  He should get all his kids matching jean jackets and they can go on the road like the Osmond family...

• Love 2

Yup, she's all "if these bitches wanna come for me." What? Moe? What are you going to do? They already cane for you and they beat your ass and you filed a restraining order!

If you are going to file a restraining order, I've got no issue with it, that's what I would do. However own that shit. Don't try to act hard. I'd be all "Hell yeah, I filed a restraining order! That bitch is crazy and I ain't about that life!"

• Love 4

Yup, she's all "if these bitches wanna come for me." What? Moe? What are you going to do? They already cane for you and they beat your ass and you filed a restraining order!

If you are going to file a restraining order, I've got no issue with it, that's what I would do. However own that shit. Don't try to act hard. I'd be all "Hell yeah, I filed a restraining order! That bitch is crazy and I ain't about that life!"

Exactly.  Its the insistence that you're some sort of Lara Croft badass and you're beating bitches left and right and come to find out you got a restraining order.  BTW, is there some violation?

• Love 3

I loved MariahLynn calling Mo on her phony bravado; let's not forget how she warned the chick who gave her stitches not to "embarrass herself"--only to make a fool out of herself by in her words, 'getting juiced'--by the same chick.

However, I admit to having my blonde moments, but what does filing a restraining order have to do with being a snitch? I don't see the correlation.

• Love 1

I loved MariahLynn calling Mo on her phony bravado; let's not forget how she warned the chick who gave her stitches not to "embarrass herself"--only to make a fool out of herself by in her words, 'getting juiced'--by the same chick.

However, I admit to having my blonde moments, but what does filing a restraining order have to do with being a snitch? I don't see the correlation.

I'm assuming since it was like a fight in the club, after it was over nobody got arrested. Therefore the only way the authorities knew Bianca was the one who beat Mo up, was because she filed the restraining order against her.  I guess.

• Love 3

It's basically seen as calling the cops/ratting to get a restraining order--especially when it's not a DV situation.

• Love 2

Moe having a restraining order is also very silly considering on multiple occasions, including the during the last show, she's been the one to approach to Bianca.  So what's the point if she's going to violate the order she, herself, requested.  Idiot.  

And I'm not sure who's the bigger idiot, Moe or her stupid partner who she convinced to rejoin their bum-ass duo.  Where were these supposed Def Jam reps who had interest in BBOD?  If they were indeed there, shouldn't that have been their priority instead of looking to start some stupid ass fight in the green room.  Moe knows the only reason she wanted BBOD together again is so that the other chick can be her back up when she's causing shit.    

• Love 6

Episode 11:

"The Wait is Over"

The winner of Gwinin Fest XL is announced; Yandy and Rah Ali must make peace in time for Remy Ma's wedding; Tara makes a decision about her future with Peter; and Mendeecees attempts to get his family on the same page after receiving devastating news.

Airs February 29, 2016.

There is a Youtube Channel called Afterbuzz TV they recap a plethora of shows including L&HHNY

Last week Jesse had a one on one interview with Cardi B

Timbaland - either he references her a few times in one of his new songs or they grabbed some soundbites of her from somewhere...either way Kudos for Cardi B this is pretty big

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 2

I'm all for confidence but BBOD is just delusional. Shame on Treacy for encouraging this foolishness. He should be steering his niece towards college or trade school.

I feel bad for Mariah. She's young and childless but may have to raise her infant sibling because her mother is reckless...sucks.

I don't like Rah or Yandy, so not much to say about that.

I haven't paid close attention to this franchise in previous seasons so I don't know the history of Mendeces and his baby mamas, but I hate that the one chick was chastised for her reservations about taking her preteen son to a prison. If Mendewhatever wanted to see his kids he shouldn't have sold those drugs.

Cardi was the only interesting part of the episode to me. I chuckled when she said she likes money in her bank account but missed it falling from the sky. And I laughed when she was leaving the restaurant and stopped at the door to scream, "Thotalicious!" I can't wait for her to abandon Self's corny ass when he needs her.

• Love 3

^^ I haven't even seen the episode, but I can already tell you that, IMO, the child is better off being given up for adoption.  MariahLynn seems responsible, but she is neither at an age, nor in a position to raise a child.  It would be terrible for her, it would be terrible for the child.  Her meth head mother would be the sort to insist on showing up and being "mommy" whenever it suited her and she would FUBAR that child.  She would be worse than other deadbeat mother on LHHLA.  And I'm almost certain she would only keep the baby to get a paycheck from the state, or from a dude.  I'm not sure who the baby daddy is, and she may not know either.  But before either of them start thinking they can succeed at this when they are ill equipped, they should really think through adoption.  I think the world can be a rough place for little black babies to get adopted, but people will damn near break their necks to adopt a white child, or a child that looks white.

• Love 3

Taranisha??????? Taranisha? ???? BWAHAHAHAHA.

Why nunya heifers told me that was her government name?

Cardi? I adore her.

And we now know Wrangler Jean Jacket didn't snip his

Vas Deferens, cause dumb Amina is pregnant.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm only 1/2 way through, but I had to say something

1. I was so ready to slow clap for Peter getting a vasectomy.  But of course, he was at Tara's ultrasound instead of at the doctors office to get it done.  Motherfucking A!  His daughter should have driven him to his appointment the minute he told her he was gonna do it.  If this motherfucking asshat weasels out so he can have a 10th child by Amina, I will scream.  Because you can assume these dumb bitches are a fool, but when you lie to me, and get my hopes up, you make a fool of me!  And why is she so desperate to be pregnant by him?  Have she seen him?

2. Mo is real slick....real slick.  She keeps talking about "well if i had a case against Bianca, I would be in court" LYING LIAR WHO LIES!!!!  A TRO can be issued ex-parte, or without the other party present.  She didn't have a CASE against Bianca, she has a temporary restraining order against her.

3. Yandy acts like the prosecution should have just let Mandeecees walk out with probation...or handed him a fucking medal of honor.  I get so tired of these women with this shit.  There is nothing wrong with the prosecutor, he is doing his job.  And so was Mandeecees, which is why he is going to jail.

4.  I believe Rah Ali -- I think Yandy is real slick too, and knows that she needs to bring drama for the show.  She certainly didn't have Mandeecees hanging around that showcase, probably because she knew there was going to be a fight and she didn't want him there.

5.  I understand both Papoose and Remy -- I still don't like her, but its hard to ask her to stay home and join a bookclub or choir.  At the same time, I think Pap really doesn't want to see her go away again, especially since....much like last time, he will be expected to visit her every 20 minutes.  And, people like Rah Ali can apologize after the fact, but if the police are called its Remy getting sent to jail, not Rah.  And I imagine that the terms of Remy's parole are that she can't be around other felons or guns....you think that if the cops came to that event there wouldn't be ANYONE there with a record?  Or a weapon?

6. And can we talk for a minute about how dismayed Tara looked at the thought of Peter getting a vasectomy?  WTF is wrong with this stupid broad....I just can't.

7.  Words don't even express how annoying I find Tara -- "I just assumed people would know I love Peter, so I would try to have a baby to trap him, why is that so confusing?"  She is a natural fool.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 6

See, I thought I saw the look of disappointment in Taranisha's eyes too... getting all misty-eyed for ugly ass Peter's long over due snip-snip.

Yandy isn't genuine to me. I don't know what it is, but I do not buy what she is selling.

Mariahlynn looks pretty when her hair and makeup is simple. And this is coming from someone who got Sephora gift certificates at her babyshower.

In the preview for next week they showed Remy in her wedding gown. My hubby quipped, "I know she wanted her wedding to be an adult version of Frozen, but I didn't know she was going as Olaf."

• Love 6

See, I thought I saw the look of disappointment in Taranisha's eyes too... getting all misty-eyed for ugly ass Peter's long over due snip-snip.

Yandy isn't genuine to me. I don't know what it is, but I do not buy what she is selling.

Mariahlynn looks pretty when her hair and makeup is simple. And this is coming from someone who got Sephora gift certificates at her babyshower.

In the preview for next week they showed Remy in her wedding gown. My hubby quipped, "I know she wanted her wedding to be an adult version of Frozen, but I didn't know she was going as Olaf."

These two dumb ass broads fighting over this old man and his jean jacket.

ITA about Yandy, she talks a good game, but there is just something about her that seems untrustworthy.

You're right, with MariahLynn...less is more.

I watch on a small screen, but I thought Remy looked nice!  She has lost A LOT of weight, I think she is gonna take those pictures and pack all the weight back on during the honeymoon!

• Love 1

I'm over Yandy and her coke boy Milky Way trying to portray themselves as the black version of the Waltons. Quit acting like a 8 year sentence is something that is unjustly happening to them.

And I'm with baby momma number 2? 1? If she doesn't think her child is ready for jailhouse visits then he's not getting on any prison checkpoint line. Too bad for you Scarface.

• Love 6

I'm over Yandy and her coke boy Milky Way trying to portray themselves as the black version of the Waltons. Quit acting like a 8 year sentence is something that is unjustly happening to them.

And I'm with baby momma number 2? 1? If she doesn't think her child is ready for jailhouse visits then he's not getting on any prison checkpoint line. Too bad for you Scarface.

I noticed that there was no real commitment from anyone to bring their child to jail.  There was a lot of "I'll do the best I can," and "I won't keep him from his father" but but baby momma number 1? with the curly hair as very non-committal about the entire thing.  Mandeecees isn't owed visits, so the tone should have been a little more "please" and a little less "I expect you to...."

• Love 4

Tara's little smile about managing to get knocked up by Peter was so annoying. You think you get a prize for being the dumbest bitch the block? I hope so because you're sure as fuck not getting that ring you've been fucking for.

• Love 7

Tara's little smile about managing to get knocked up by Peter was so annoying. You think you get a prize for being the dumbest bitch the block? I hope so because you're sure as fuck not getting that ring you've been fucking for.

And she keeps acting like its some sort of accident, like "tee hee, can you believe I got pregnant by Peter?"  I may not like Yandy, but at least she didn't feed into Tara's delusions.

• Love 6

I totally agree...I am so over the both of them..Mandeeces lying ass with his he is now paying for something he did in his "YOUTH"

Um...you're 37 years old....not old man but certainly not the action of a pre-teen. Why is he acting like he was caught selling a little bit of weed on the corner to help his mama pay for groceries? You were trafficking tons of cocaine and heroine across state lines...the Feds investigation of you took 5 years. An occupation you chose and would have continued if you weren't caught.

Anyone ever watch the "Wire"? Mandecces quit acting like you was a hopper...however you do belong in Hamsterdam.

And Yandi...with her Surprised Kitty expressions...like she can't believe they are going to take him away from his children. Bitch please you lucky he got only 8 years and that is because he turned over evidence on someone else. Your Surprised Kitty Face will be believable if he makes it out alive without getting shanked.

As far as the children going to visit him...I think it is up to the individual mother. Me....I would do Facetime and Skype..LOL

• Love 6

Everybody hates Tara and I can acknowledge she's trash and still hate Amina more.  

I think I've decided Taranasha is just a hateful bitch who will do anything to make Amina unhappy. But there Amina goes, all up the previews for next week screeching at decibels  only dogs can hear, mad at Peter for even SUGGESTING he get a vasectomy because "that means no more babies for Amina". Dumb hoe, you aborted your baby of your own volition because Peter is trash, like this is a new development.  Peter is STILL trash, but you're crying cuz Tara one upped you?  

I want her deported. ASAP. She's too stupid to live.

• Love 7

But there Amina goes, all up the previews for next week screeching at decibels  only dogs can hear, mad at Peter for even SUGGESTING he get a vasectomy because "that means no more babies for Amina."

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait....please tell me you heard that wrong, and that she went off on Peter because he had the nerve to ask for another chance. That had to be why she was ballistic--had to be.

• Love 2

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait....please tell me you heard that wrong, and that she went off on Peter because he had the nerve to ask for another chance. That had to be why she was ballistic--had to be.

GIRL. I watch tv with the captions on. No. Amina's mad at the idea she can't have anymore Panky babies.

• Love 6
(edited)

Peter is an asshole for saying to Tara I only told you about the vastectomy I am considering. He keeps doing the same shit to all of his fuck buddies. He will tell them something and by telling them I told you first or I only told you and no one else - these women are so delusional they interpret such a statement as oh this makes me the "claimed" woman or he must love me cause I'm the one he confides in. No ya dumb bitch, this is how he plays all of you against each other.

They do see these episodes when they air right????? I mean the first year Shiddy Feet told Amina...Tara is like a roommate I sleep on the sofa. This year he said the same exact thing to Tara....Amina and I are not getting along...when I go back to the apartment I sleep on the sofa.

Is "sofa" code for the other dumb bitch's pussy?

He is NOT getting a vasectomy EVER. Why would he? It's not like he supports any of the kids he has financially. He will not let a Dr near his panky or shiddy balls. The only thing that will get to touch Shiddy Penis is side ho/wife orifices

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5
(edited)

Remy looked nice!  She has lost A LOT of weight, I think she is gonna take those pictures and pack all the weight back on during the honeymoon!

Welp, it has.... according to B. Scott, she's preggers!

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 3

3. Yandy acts like the prosecution should have just let Mandeecees walk out with probation...or handed him a fucking medal of honor.  I get so tired of these women with this shit.  There is nothing wrong with the prosecutor, he is doing his job.  And so was Mandeecees, which is why he is going to jail.

I totally agree...I am so over the both of them..Mandeeces lying ass with his he is now paying for something he did in his "YOUTH"

Um...you're 37 years old....not old man but certainly not the action of a pre-teen. Why is he acting like he was caught selling a little bit of weed on the corner to help his mama pay for groceries? You were trafficking tons of cocaine and heroine across state lines...the Feds investigation of you took 5 years. An occupation you chose and would have continued if you weren't caught.

Anyone ever watch the "Wire"? Mandecces quit acting like you was a hopper...however you do belong in Hamsterdam.

And Yandi...with her Surprised Kitty expressions...like she can't believe they are going to take him away from his children. Bitch please you lucky he got only 8 years and that is because he turned over evidence on someone else. Your Surprised Kitty Face will be believable if he makes it out alive without getting shanked.

KungFuBunny took the words out of my mouth.  I was sitting on my couch watching Yandy and Mendeeces act like he was unfairly and unjustly prosecuted and trying to figure out a way to physically put my foot up their ass through the TV.  Is Yandy for real with her, "I can't believe he tried to give you 10 years?!  Why would the prosecutor do that?"  Really bitch?  You man was slinging fucking heroin across state lines!  He's lucky all he got was 8 years and also, that he didn't have to wait in jail until his sentence was decided.  They can totally miss me with that and all their fake ass family group hugs.

I want her deported. ASAP. She's too stupid to live.

Yes!  Amina needs to be deported for her own well being.  I wonder if her sister used up most of the oxygen and nutrients when they were in the womb, because she at least seems to have more sense than Amina.

• Love 7

Episode 12:

"Love Conquers All"

In the sixth-season finale, Remy Ma's wedding day has arrived, but obstacles stand in her way. Later, Rah Ali and Papoose try to make amends; Peter and Amina's relationship is threatened; and Yandy and Mendeecees spend their final moments together.

Airs March 7, 2016.

^^Hey OA, I hope everything is okay with the asshole ex-bf!  LMAO @ the Too Wong Foo picture!

Oh, thank you so much! Yeah, everything seems fine because I think he is done bugging me.... Plus, the new guy I am dating treats me x100 better + not to mention is sexier...;-)p

• Love 6
(edited)

Remy was very off-putting in all of her scenes leading up to the wedding. I hate the way she treated the wedding coordinator and I hated the way she spoke to her sister. She sounds just like Mendeces and Apollo from RHOA in that they all refuse to acknowledge that their bad choices are what landed them in prison. They also fail to realize how those bad choices affect their loved ones; all they can focus on is the support that they feel they are owed. 

The wedding warmed my ice cold heart a little. The pastor tickled me a bit. "You belongs to him. And you belongs to huh."

As usual I wasn't moved by Yandy's love story. It's not romantic. It is not touching. It's just sad because it didn't have to be this way.

Amina sounds like a broken record. Your man is a hoe, a fecund hoe at that. You choose to stay so accept the sister wife situation for what it is and stop all of that screeching. I did like her song that they played during the wedding, though.

As usual, not enough Cardi.

Edited by Jodie Landon
  • Love 3
(edited)

Amina is trash.  Be mad at Peter's supposed vasectomy because it means he has no intention of being faithful or, you know, using a condom. Don't dare fix your face to be mad because that means, "no more babies for you".  You aborted your baby because Peter is trash. And now the idea of Tara having the last baby by him is making you act out? Then you never should have aborted the baby.  

I still don't know how you fix your logic to abort your baby because your husband is terrible, while still staying married to said terrible man. Like...what?

Edited by Watermelon
  • Love 7

Amina is trash.  Be mad at Peter's supposed vasectomy because it means he has no intention of being faithful or, you know, using a condom. Don't dare fix your face to be mad because that means, "no more babies for you".  You aborted your baby because Peter is trash. And now the idea of Tara having the last baby by him is making you act out? Then you never should have aborted the baby.  

I still don't know how you fix your logic to abort your baby because your husband is terrible, while still staying married to said terrible man. Like...what?

Here is my thing, if all she wanted was a baby, she had her chance for that.  But as you said, all she wants is to best Tara, which is so fucking stupid I don't even know where to begin.  If you want to be better than Tara, be better at singing, be better at etiquette or whatever.  But please, for the love of everything, stop dragging innocent children into your need to "be better" than Tara.

I want to punch her right in her stupid face and I haven't even watched the episode yet.  But it enrages me that she would actually want to put a pin in the ONLY reasonable, adult decision that stupid ass Peter has made in his entire damn life.......because you know, it just means 10 kids he can't support and she gets to best Tara.  And you know stupid ass Peter is on board to have another child he can't afford or care for.  In 18 years when that kid is all sorts of fucked up, at least Amina will have won the race to the bottom.

Ugh -- so glad I've taken my blood pressure medication tonight.

• Love 6
(edited)

"The Creep Squad....who ya'll getting pregnant tonight?" Ah, Cardi B was a delight to watch this season. I hope she returns.

If I could reach inside my screen and slap Amina, I would. While she admits to being petty, she should own up to being an idiot as well. Peter has FINALLY comes to his senses and close his baby making factory, and instead of saying "good for you Peter, 9 kids is enough", she gets all salty because Tara decides to have his baby---is she for real?!  You're right, Watermelon; she's too dumb to exist. I've lost all respect for her.

On a positive note, beautiful wedding; both Remy and Papoose looked amazing. I hope they continue to have a healthy and loving relationship. They need their own show.  I'm glad the conversation between Papoose and Rah over Remy didn't go left--it's clear that they have Remy's best interest.

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 5

The Amina/Peter/Tara Trifling Triangle

This is going to continue way after their time on LHHNY is up.

First off...Amina stop saying you just LOST a child implying you had a miscarriage...you aborted it,

If it is true that Amina is now pregnant with another baby...I still see Tara stepping back in to have Peter stray to her.

If after this second baby...Amina and Peter have another...you can bet your bottom dollar Tara will have another cause she can't have Amina have the same amount of babies (3) with Peter. She's gonna need to one up Amina. Tara might already feel the need to one up Amina since she has ALL boys and may want to give birth to a future THOT with shiddy knees

As for Peter having a vastectomy - no way. Why? Neither of these women are suing him for child support so if he doesn't have to support any of them financially there is no reason for him to have to let a doctor snip.. snip. For sure he will never use a condom either - if he is asked to by Amina or Tara he'll just go to one of his other side hos and go raw with her.

I cracked up when Frankencisco mentally thought he had a chance with Cardi B. You need to keep your bald-headed Schmunnyless ass away from her.

• Love 4

Not the entire way through but.....

1. Remy Ma - whoever said she was offputting was right.  And I'll go a step further and say, I just don't like her.  Maybe its because I didn't know her in her past life or what have you, but she rubs me the wrong way.  Her sense of entitlement is off the charts.  And her threats to "kill someone" or "reach out and strangle" someone, are not anything I find cute or amusing.  She may mean them as some sort of deadpan joke, but its not funny, and given the fact that she recently got out of jail for hurting someone its just not smart.  I don't think her family will be around her very long, because she will push and push and push, and constantly cry about how they did her wrong while she was in prison....while taking almost no responsibility for her part.  She honestly wanted her sister to have it out with her on her wedding day.  I feel like if I was her sister I would have just been like "you know what, if you want to get into it now, let me go find a cab and get a ride home." Personally, I'd be happy if this was her last season of LHH.  I like Papoose, but I just don't like her....at all.

2. Amina -- bitch was like "If Peter could be married to me and sleep with other women, he would"  BITCH, HE ALREADY DOES THAT!

3. If Peter told me he was getting a vasectomy I would congratulate him, why is the rest of the deadbeat society wondering why he is getting it done?  You know why, the man is going to have 9 children!

4.  So Mandeecees can't take off his hat and Peter can't take off his glasses for a wedding ceremony.  Okay then.

5.  Amina -- "I don't regret the abortion!" "why does Tara get more kids and I don't?"  What in the silly fuck?

• Love 4