Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Yes...only because Remy Ma and Papoose are entertainers.....so im just going to give them the benefit and say those are their "stage names".

Ill say that at least Cardi B and Hennessy's parents had the good sense NOT to put those names on official gov't documents. I still dont know why you'd want to nickname your kids after liquor. Maybe that's what the parents were drinking when each was conceived? Kinda like parents who name their kids after places/locations they conceived their kids. Im grasping at straws here, I know.

Edited by FuriousStyles

Episode 9:

"Love &War"

The creep squad's fate hangs in the balance when Cisco and Rich come face to face. Meanwhile, Rah Ali becomes upset after Remy Ma asks someone else to plan her wedding; and Yorma discovers another one of Self's indiscretions.

Airs February 8, 2016.

Back in high school there was a group of guys that called themselves the Fly Guys. During lunch they sat at a particular table and if you weren't apart of the crew you couldn't sit with them. They went to the mall and had Fly Guy t-shirts made, wore top hats to prom and I'm pretty I once saw them do a secret handshake. Rich, Cisco, and Peter reminded me of the Fly Guys, but instead of teenagers these losers are supposed to be grown ass men. All that talk of brothers, betrayal and the Creep Squad code of honor was just pathetic.

Another poster here said the Remy is a bit selfish in the amount of support that she expected from her family while in prison and I agree. She keeps talking about what she needed without taking into account that she's the one that made the decisions that led to her incarceration and that her stay in prison affected her famity too. She and Papoose are still cute though.

I was with Rah when she rolled her eyes at Yandy and "her wedding." Yandy insisting that Remy have sparkles even though Remy clearly stated that she hated them was annoying.

I laughed at Yorma and her sister stalking around the city in their flimsy Instagram fashions and heels sans coats. Self put on a jacket just to go downstairs for the confrontation so I know those heifers were cold. Trying to be cute trumps being warm, I guess.

What exactly was Mariahlynn waiting for when she was standing on the curb outside of the bar? Why didn't she just leave?

Edited by Jodie Landon
  • Love 4

So when exactly did Cisco's revenge plot begin?  Right after MariahLynn came out and told him explicitly that she met up with Rich.  He keeps insinuating that she was going behind his back, but she told him to his face.  Also, is Cisco really that upset about CubicZarconian Skrawburry??  The chick told you her kid was a dog, fucked Rich in the bathroom of a diner, not even like a nice restaurant, and then lied about it until she got caught because she was too stupid to realize that they were both still mic'd.  And Rich - shut the fuck up.  You're a disgusting, misogynistic, slimy tool!  I did wonder though if the Creep Squad (really though, aren't they like over 50?!?!) goes to get STD testing together since they're messing around with the same chicks which mean they're messing around with each other, by proxy.  

So Yorma and her sister (who are both homely as fuck and trying waaaaay too hard), decide to roll up on a side chick in skin tight dresses and heels with hair and nails did, with the intention of starting mess.  Where they do that at??  They needed to be in a T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers with their hair pulled back of their intention was to call people from behind the counter.  Although, Yorma pulling all the clothes off the rack did make me chuckle.  By the way, why is Rose's sister's name Rosie?

And oh yeah, Shut up Yandy!

• Love 8

Back in high school there was a group of guys that called themselves the Fly Guys. During lunch they sat at a particular table and if you weren't apart of the crew you couldn't sit with them. They went to the mall and had Fly Guy t-shirts made, wore top hats to prom and I'm pretty I once saw them do a secret handshake. Rich, Cisco, and Peter reminded me of the Fly Guys, but instead of teenagers these losers are supposed to be grown ass men. All that talk of brothers, betrayal and the Creep Squad code of honor was just pathetic.

Another poster here said the Remy is a bit selfish in the amount of support that she expected from her family while in prison and I agree. She keeps talking about what she needed without taking into account that she's the one that made the decisions that led to her incarceration and that her stay in prosin aflecked het famity too. She and Papoose are still cute though.

I was with Rah when she rolled her eyes at Yandy and "her wedding." Yandy insisting that Remy have sparkles even though Remy clearly stated that she hated them was annoying.

I laughed at Yorma and her sister stalking around the city in their flimsy Instagram fashions and heels sans coats. Self put on a jacket just to go downstairs for the confrontation so I know those heifers were cold. Trying to be cute trumps being warm, I guess.

What exactly was Mariahlynn waiting for when she was standing on the curb outside of the bar? Why didn't she just leave?

Your story about the Fly Guys had me rolling. Corny as hell, like DJ SElf.

Yorba and her sad saggy ass sister fighting in their forever 21 clothes, was silly.

And are we suppose to believe Rose owns that place? Okay, Mona.

So my husband has informed me that the "studio" is a play studio. It's the same one in every scene. He was like, who resurrected Cam'ron? I was like, who told Fiddy cent Lite he needed to rap?

Remy wants a adult frozen theme. Oooh girl, is your mama gonna be Olaf?

Mama Remy had 2 different textures going on in her hair style. Silky,kanakelon bangs and a natural texture for her ninja bun. Go ahead, mama.

Peter even had ole Rich wincing with his ABC after school special story. You could see Rich thinking, "Peter is a dumb fucker, he needs his own stupid ass squad"

So does Peter only own denim?

Cisco and Rich are so silly. Fighting over Strawberry. And Mariah Lynn standing out side like s 5 year old.

Oh, one last thing..if you own the car Rah sat on last week, did you call your insurance to have the dent fixed?

• Love 8

I just wanna know why Cisco is so mad at Rich D. Cisco clearly didn't care about the Strawberry woman which is why she felt the need to look elsewhere. So why was Cisco so maaaad?

I'm pretty sure Igor chose the Abby Normal brain for FrankenCisco.

A-AbbyNormal.gif

This might explain the uncontrollable bouts of rage...sort of like Tourette's Syndrome (aka Creepettes Corniness)

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5

Just....no.....went to the mall and had tee-shirts made?  And people were into this?  Sounds like something out of an 80's movie.  Who the hell even wanted to sit with those dudes.....top hats?  Goodness.

And it is as dorky and lame as the "Creep Squad,"  these are some 40 year old grown ass men that need to be part of a group for validation.  And if you're dying to be part of a group, why this group of lame asses?  You haven't exactly been admitted into MENSA, you're part of a crew of dirty old men why the hell are you proud of that?  Half of these dudes would try to hit on the other dudes daughters.  

• Love 6

Oh yay. The Creep Squad is back. There's hope for the ladies after all, and Self  can now earn his membership to such one of the most "exclusive" groups in NYC.

BTW, you know you're trifling when even Rich--of all people call you on your shadiness. (Looking at you Peter Gunz). I can't wait for the conversation of him having a vasectomy that's coming in a couple of weeks. For the love of the Most High, I hope makes an appointment.

Cam'ron lied to Mendecees about his rhyming skills--no bueno.

• Love 5

So when exactly did Cisco's revenge plot begin?  Right after MariahLynn came out and told him explicitly that she met up with Rich.  He keeps insinuating that she was going behind his back, but she told him to his face.  Also, is Cisco really that upset about CubicZarconian Skrawburry??  The chick told you her kid was a dog, fucked Rich in the bathroom of a diner, not even like a nice restaurant, and then lied about it until she got caught because she was too stupid to realize that they were both still mic'd.  And Rich - shut the fuck up.  You're a disgusting, misogynistic, slimy tool!  I did wonder though if the Creep Squad (really though, aren't they like over 50?!?!) goes to get STD testing together since they're messing around with the same chicks which mean they're messing around with each other, by proxy.  

So Yorma and her sister (who are both homely as fuck and trying waaaaay too hard), decide to roll up on a side chick in skin tight dresses and heels with hair and nails did, with the intention of starting mess.  Where they do that at??  They needed to be in a T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers with their hair pulled back of their intention was to call people from behind the counter.  Although, Yorma pulling all the clothes off the rack did make me chuckle.  By the way, why is Rose's sister's name Rosie?

So when is it gonna come out that SnoreMa is a stripper and has a 6 year old daughter?

Somebody please send a memo to Cisco so that he doesn't think she has a dog too when he starts smashing with her.

When SnoreMa started beating up the clothes rack I busted out laughing - yeah you show those clothes how tough you are gurl.

Then she knocked over the candelabra

Anyone notice the lack of glass shattering sound. Were those plastic gumballs rolling on the floor?

Echo in the house....yeah Yandy SHADDUP!!!

• Love 6

Mandeeces is coming out with a "sneaker" before he goes to prison.

Is he gonna call them Snitchers?

What's the motto....wear these and they'll make you run so fast your cell mate won't be able to catch and rape you?

Mandeeces better watch all his ManHoleys in jail

• Love 7

I honestly thought Mandeecees was in jail already. Color me…please, y'all know I don't care.

Yorma looks like a damn fool, and not even because she's allowing herself to be played again. She just looks.dumb as a stump.

So Dirty Feet needs his own daughter to teach him about birth control methods? No wonder every bitch who walks past him ends up with a baby inside her.

Anybody miss Tara this week? Me neither.

I hope MariahLynn writes a new song about weak ass men who can't handle a woman acting like them. The Dirty Old Man club may split up over this and Cubic Zirconia? Next they'll be fighting over the last Ensure in the fridge.

• Love 9

I honestly thought Mandeecees was in jail already. Color me…please, y'all know I don't care.

Yorma looks like a damn fool, and not even because she's allowing herself to be played again. She just looks.dumb as a stump.

So Dirty Feet needs his own daughter to teach him about birth control methods? No wonder every bitch who walks past him ends up with a baby inside her.

Anybody miss Tara this week? Me neither.

I hope MariahLynn writes a new song about weak ass men who can't handle a woman acting like them. The Dirty Old Man club may split up over this and Cubic Zirconia? Next they'll be fighting over the last Ensure in the fridge.

The bolded is hilarious, and you are so wrong for that!

• Love 2

Okay....thats it, I've had enough of Remy Ma.  I'm tired of this constant whining about how no one visited her enough in prison and therefore she is going to not invite them to the wedding.  If I were her mother, I would absolutely refuse to go with Remy's attitude.  Remy did whatever she did to get herself locked up, that is on her, but suddenly everyone was supposed to go out of their way to see her all the time?  She should have been grateful for the people she had in her life that made any time to go and see her, because they aren't obligated to pay for her mistakes.  She had a husband that stayed by her side and that is more than many women have.  Yet, apparently in her world it was everyone's responsibility to take care of her while she was in jail, for the choices that she made.  How about you put your fucking big girl pants on and realize that people can't stop their life because you made some bad choices.   Or maybe you can go a few days without a visit and just grow the hell up.  Many, many women get no visitors in prison, instead of being grateful that she had family who struggled to see her all she can do is whine.

Oh, well, her mother actually visited her in prison....but not enough for Remy, because Remy is a responsibility and everyone should have been pulling their weight.  No sweetheart, no one is obligated to go visit you in jail.  I know a lot of people love Remy, but she can kick rocks with her socks off because I'm so over this entitlement she has.  She can't even be pleasant when Yandy came to help her shop.  I just can't with her anymore,  I like Papoose.

• Love 6

I think they had to name her Rosie because there was no liquor around to name her after.

That fight was so lame, almost as lame as Yorma claiming she isn't about to let herself be walked all over when that already happened.

Your story about the Fly Guys had me rolling. Corny as hell, like DJ SElf.

Yorba and her sad saggy ass sister fighting in their forever 21 clothes, was silly.

And are we suppose to believe Rose owns that place? Okay, Mona.

So my husband has informed me that the "studio" is a play studio. It's the same one in every scene. He was like, who resurrected Cam'ron? I was like, who told Fiddy cent Lite he needed to rap?

So does Peter only own denim?

Oh, one last thing..if you own the car Rah sat on last week, did you call your insurance to have the dent fixed?

Whoever it is should call their insurance, I bet you could sell that dent as a random ACME Wil.E.Coyote boulder just falling on your car.

Peter owns demin that isn't in any way cool, hip, or ironic.  It just looks like old man jean jackets.  I think my 70 year old father has the exact same jacket from when they were cool.  He must smell of Icy Hot because that is what I think when I see his jean jackets.

Yorma has a very thick neck, are we sure she is a natural woman?  Oh she had a kid.....well either she is a natural woman, or she had sex with Peter, because I think he can impregnate anyone.

Oh yay. The Creep Squad is back. There's hope for the ladies after all, and Self  can now earn his membership to such one of the most "exclusive" groups in NYC.

BTW, you know you're trifling when even Rich--of all people call you on your shadiness. (Looking at you Peter Gunz). I can't wait for the conversation of him having a vasectomy that's coming in a couple of weeks. For the love of the Most High, I hope makes an appointment.

That motherfucker had the nerve to look confused when his daughter mentioned it to him.  I just can't.

So when is it gonna come out that SnoreMa is a stripper and has a 6 year old daughter?

Somebody please send a memo to Cisco so that he doesn't think she has a dog too when he starts smashing with her.

When SnoreMa started beating up the clothes rack I busted out laughing - yeah you show those clothes how tough you are gurl.

Then she knocked over the candelabra

Anyone notice the lack of glass shattering sound. Were those plastic gumballs rolling on the floor?

Echo in the house....yeah Yandy SHADDUP!!!

I can't even with pulling clothes.  Like girl, you are really getting them!  Someone is going to have to put those back on hangers!  You show 'em!  Get 'em tiger!

Mandeeces is coming out with a "sneaker" before he goes to prison.

Is he gonna call them Snitchers?

What's the motto....wear these and they'll make you run so fast your cell mate won't be able to catch and rape you?

Mandeeces better watch all his ManHoleys in jail

I just noticed Mandeeces has a pretty mouth.  His milkshake is going to bring all the boys to the yard.

Do men really watch this show enough for him to make money off a sneaker line?  Can Peter please come out with a line of condoms? Maybe a line of jean jackets that make you look like a Vietnam war protester?

• Love 6

I've always had an irrational crush on Cam'ron. Sssh...don't ask.

Okay....thats it, I've had enough of Remy Ma.  I'm tired of this constant whining about how no one visited her enough in prison and therefore she is going to not invite them to the wedding.

Not only that - but Remy's voice (speech pattern?) irks the fuck out of me. Not the accent...it's something else. 

I just noticed Mandeeces has a pretty mouth.  His milkshake is going to bring all the boys to the yard.

Report to the corner, now!! lmao

• Love 5

I've always had an irrational crush on Cam'ron. Sssh...don't ask.

Not only that - but Remy's voice (speech pattern?) irks the fuck out of me. Not the accent...it's something else. 

Report to the corner, now!! lmao

Is Idris Alba in that corner?  I want to be in the corner with him!

You can have the corner with Cam'ron!  :)

• Love 2

I just noticed Mandeeces has a pretty mouth.  His milkshake is going to bring all the boys to the yard.

Do men really watch this show enough for him to make money off a sneaker line?  Can Peter please come out with a line of condoms? Maybe a line of jean jackets that make you look like a Vietnam war protester?

Bwahahaha!  Mandeeces' shake brings the boys to the yard! Lol!  

I would not buy condoms by Peter.  Everyone would end up pregnant!  I'm probably getting impregnated now just by thinking about him!

• Love 5

So ... Looks like DJ Self has a type:  Ugly.    Good lord every one of those chicks in that (ironic) Beauty Bar scene was hit!   Especially Rose's "sister" - I'm pretty sure that's a man (not that there's anything wrong with that).  

When do ya'll think DJ Self will be joining the "creep squad"?  Or is he already an honorary member with his "I didn't kiss HER ... she kissed ME" bullshit?  

Those creepy ass misogynistic bums are LUCKY they get any ass, even pity ass - so I can see why what'sherface with the dogdaughter all but pitted creep against creep and destroyed the group.  

I mean, which one was trying to wife her?  The one who was fucking in her the back seat of zipcars?  Or the one who fucked her in the bathroom of the local Denny's?  I can see why they are fighting over her honor.  

• Love 6

Okay see, I'm going to have to fight Naomi; can't have her hanging with my Idris!

you sure you want them kind of problems, friend?

If you're thinking about going up against Naomi, you might want to first befriend Bianca and her Club.

• Love 4

so....I think my move is going to be to sneak in with a chloroform rag while everyone is fighting.  Because....this right here....is sort of worth the possible prison sentence....as long as my family visited me every other minute

idris-elba-car-ad-for-smartwater-caption

ohh look, my baby is such a sexy nerd!  He is probably doing some math right now "Me + RCharter = love4ever!"

1446478550877.jpg?w=399

• Love 6

So ... Looks like DJ Self has a type:  Ugly.    Good lord every one of those chicks in that (ironic) Beauty Bar scene was hit!   Especially Rose's "sister" - I'm pretty sure that's a man (not that there's anything wrong with that).  

nor.  

I'm about 80% sure that Rose had a penis within the last 2-3 years.  Good on her and her surgeon for giving her the natural looking breasts.

Self still looks ready to "tee-hee" at any moment.  

• Love 6

Ok nobody has mentioned this "commercial-free" crap.  Did all of the usual sponsors suddenly realize how disgusting this show is and pull out?  And who is that wack ass dude in the red superhero suit with his legs all open on my tv screen?  WTF is this?

Anyway, you can tell Self is new to the "player" game.  He probably got ZERO play in high school and this creep stuff is new territory for him.   His constant smiling is annoying. as. fuck.  I have never understood women who felt the need to "confront" the other woman to confirm that "their" man is cheating on them.  I just feel like once it gets to that level then you've already lost him, so why lose your dignity too?  Yorma is too stupid and maybe too desperate to see this.

Yandy please shut the fuck up.  You already had your dream wedding...let Remy have hers.  Speaking of Remy, did this bitch say she wants an adult themed version of Frozen?  No.....just no.  This is one time I was totally on Rashida's side.  Her facial expressions had me rolling.

• Love 6

you sure you want them kind of problems, friend?

If you're thinking about going up against Naomi, you might want to first befriend Bianca and her Club.

No worries, I've recruited Remy and Bianca as my bodyguards. Oh, I forgot Rah; especially after she allegedly sliced a brotha's face.

• Love 2

Ok nobody has mentioned this "commercial-free" crap.  Did all of the usual sponsors suddenly realize how disgusting this show is and pull out?  And who is that wack ass dude in the red superhero suit with his legs all open on my tv screen?  WTF is this?

Lol!  That was Deadpool.  I think the comic book companies/studios are trying real hard to up their colored-folk viewership, hence buying out all the ads for the movie.  I've noticed a similar promotion during Being Mary Jane, if I'm remembering correctly, where they were going hard for the new Star Wars.  I actually enjoyed the "commercial-free" bit because the commercials were only 20 seconds long instead of their usual 5 minutes!

No worries, I've recruited Remy and Bianca as my bodyguards. Oh, I forgot Rah; especially after she allegedly sliced a brotha's face.

Alright, good for you.  Sounds like a solid crew.  No one can go up against Naomi without being adequately prepared.  Ask her former assistants!

• Love 2

Papoose/Remy wedding story line

In previous episodes, Remy has said Papoose visited her every day while she was in jail

Papoose's mama said she was concerned about her boy because he put all of his own goals to the wayside for Remy while she was in jail.

Bunny's questions:

So how did Papoose support himself, his child, and Remy's child during her incarceration of 6 years 5 months and 3 days. They didn't have a paycheck from VH1 yet.

How could Papoose afford the deposit for Oheka Castle - and now be able to take that as a loss because they are changing venues?

How can they afford an apartment on the Upper West Side?

It's not like Remy Ma's music was flying off the shelves or being downloaded like crazy during her incarceration.

I'm really starting to believe that all of these cast members were/are doing something illegal for income.

As for the wedding they do have - I think that is why they agreed to this show - VH1 paid for it.

I also believe more and more that Mona and VH1 are helping Yandi launder all of Mandeeces drug money.

Anyone else see Jim Jones called Mandeeces a snitch?

• Love 5

More Cardi B

She has a song called.....ForEvah....it's at the end of this interview

I like the first song: "I can't believe it.  Or is it just me.  But why all of these bitches just walking the streets with some cheap ass weave.  Cheap ass weave.  Cheap ass weave.  How everything on fleek when you got some cheap ass weave."  Lol!  I'll definitely be humming this one to myself when I walk down the streets of Miami.  

And I love her pearls of wisdom, "you don't gotta fuck n****s to get where you want to be at." Never change Cardi B!

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 4

^^you all are going to skin me alive, but I don't like this song :(  I think Cardi B should just focus on becoming a big reality star a la the Kardashians.

I'm not gonna skin you alive...we all have our opinions of these songs.

As far as music...I think Cardi B needs this to be able to stay on this show another season.

Prior to this show she already had over a million followers on Social Media - I wonder how much her numbers have jumped.

I say go gurl and slap your name on a bunch of stuff and see if anything sells.

Even if only 10% of her followers download a single that's 100K for her.

She is also hocking this power charger called Stay Lit - I can see these selling too.

She is also launching an EyeShadow line called ForEvah...LOL

I doubt any of this stuff she fronted the money - but she will be getting a percentage - so good for her...get that Schmunny.

I kind of wish she called her makeup line Reggullah Schmeggullah Shadow.

• Love 4

I'm not gonna skin you alive...we all have our opinions of these songs.

As far as music...I think Cardi B needs this to be able to stay on this show another season.

Prior to this show she already had over a million followers on Social Media - I wonder how much her numbers have jumped.

I say go gurl and slap your name on a bunch of stuff and see if anything sells.

Even if only 10% of her followers download a single that's 100K for her.

She is also hocking this power charger called Stay Lit - I can see these selling too.

She is also launching an EyeShadow line called ForEvah...LOL

I doubt any of this stuff she fronted the money - but she will be getting a percentage - so good for her...get that Schmunny.

I kind of wish she called her makeup line Reggullah Schmeggullah Shadow.

I agree with you, I think she should be on reality TV "forEVAH" because she is an interesting personality.  She should look to do it all, I can absolutely see her endorsing a line of liquor that she brings on the show and then promotes in clubs and what not.  She has wide appeal so I think she should trade on that.

• Love 1

Really, I think Cardi should have her own reality show; she's interesting enough to pull it off--I would definitely watch. Speaking of Reality TV, word on the street is Chrissy and Jim Jones is coming back, but on WETV.

• Love 4

Really, I think Cardi should have her own reality show; she's interesting enough to pull it off--I would definitely watch. Speaking of Reality TV, word on the street is Chrissy and Jim Jones is coming back, but on WETV.

As what?  The original Jim and Chrissy who were popping off on everybody?  Or the new recipe Jim and Chrissy that were trying to play like the Huxtables with Jim's son?

• Love 2

Well, if they're planning to be on WETV, I have a feeling it's the Jim and Chrissy whose relationship is in trouble because they still haven't tied the knot,  and are in need of a Marriage Boot Camp.

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 3

As what?  The original Jim and Chrissy who were popping off on everybody?  Or the new recipe Jim and Chrissy that were trying to play like the Huxtables with Jim's son?

I would love for Chrissy to make an appearance on LHHNY and knock Tara out like she did with Kimbella.

I can picture Tara looking in the mirror fixing her weave with her pinky up in the air Instead of saying...I'm still pretteee...She would say...I'm still pregnant

Second choice for a knock out would be Yandi.

Hopping to the corner....

• Love 3

Bunny shares....

So I just got back from Atlantic City

The place I stayed has an indoor pool which changes into a nightclub 3 days per week. All around the casino there are posters of the people making guest appearances soon at the Pool

So there were posters of Pauly D (Jersey Shore), Amber Rose, Fiddy Cent.....and

Yung Joc

I thought of all of my boardie friends here and made a note to myself NOT to use the Pool at all.....I didn't want to come back pregnant with Twins...Bwahahahahahahaha

• Love 7

Bunny shares....

So I just got back from Atlantic City

The place I stayed has an indoor pool which changes into a nightclub 3 days per week. All around the casino there are posters of the people making guest appearances soon at the Pool

So there were posters of Pauly D (Jersey Shore), Amber Rose, Fiddy Cent.....and

Yung Joc

I thought of all of my boardie friends here and made a note to myself NOT to use the Pool at all.....I didn't want to come back pregnant with Twins...Bwahahahahahahaha

LMAO @ Yung Joc!  He must be doing a 5 minute performance of the one song he had out 10 years ago!

I'm glad you were smart enough not to use the pool, you would have come back with pimento cottage cheese and twins!  And having to fight with 10 other women, I would be scared for your safety, I think KD may be legit crazy.

• Love 3