Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I feel like I missed a season or something.  When did Yandy become a super producer?  Buying tracks and telling artists to come up with hot bars?  I'm surprised she wasn't mixing levels at the board.  Perhaps she was producing for Jim and that's why he fell off?

I admit I'm not in the business but is that the natural progression?  Manager to Producer?

• Love 3

Tara: I just told Peter I'm pregnant and the only thing he's worried about is Amina?!?

Me: Yeah bitch. Because that's his WIFE! Here's a dictionary to look up what that word means.

Mo: Who does this girl (Bianca) think she is?

Me: She thinks she's the girl that mollywopped you upside yo' head with a club. And you ain't ever gonna live that shit down.

That was messy of Yandy though to give both of them the same track and have their sessions back to back, knowing they'd probably run into each other. And also, "these men in DC call me Yandi" is not clever. But good try though.

You said everything I was thinking!

How Moe gonna act like she hasn't been beat twice by Brandi? I think Moe knows she looks like a man and thinks that will stop bitches from stepping to her. IDK why she thinks it because it hasn't stopped Brandi yet.

Tara really thinks babies=Peter's dick becomes faithful. Girl, He. Still. Hasn't. Wifed. You. And. Never. Will.

MariahLynn is growing on me.

Cardi B is bringing back gas, sister wigs and giving me LIFE!

• Love 8

The Remy/Rah fight from last week...

I found it odd that Remy looked like she was going to bawl at a certain point pre the non fashion show..My thoughts on what actually went down...

Rah has been bad mouthing Toya for the 3 weeks prior to the show to Remy saying she wasn't dong her part in this business venture. If it is true that Toya is the "designer" and it was Rah who hasn't been showing up to various appointments...then I think she reeled Remy in to do "her" jobs...i.e. setting up the runway show, doing the decorations and setting up chairs, getting the crowd, providing "entertainment" and "music". I do think it was Toya who cough cough sewed those ridiculous outfits and probably got all of the fabric. Rah was the "events" coordinator and she got Remy to do her work. If Rah had a hand in producing any of the outfits...the scene would have been done at the studio...not in Mood Fabric store. When Remy was ready to walk out, I have a feeling "production or Mona" stepped in and had a chat with her. Saying she had to leave the DJ or she would be in breach of contract...and Remy REALLY just wanted to get the fuck out of there...so those tears were tears of frustration and feeling trapped.

• Love 4

When did Yandy become a super producer?  Buying tracks and telling artists to come up with hot bars?  I'm surprised she wasn't mixing levels at the board.  Perhaps she was producing for Jim and that's why he fell off?

VHh8vqt8wldhm.gif

• Love 8

I wanna do "White Shit" with Cardi B. I love this girl. She just seems so nice. A straight clown, but nice. She means harm to nobody and she's a real breath of fresh air.

Me too...where the eff were they "glass" blowing?

I loved how before the Moe Bianca confrontation...she said I have on a loose weave and just got my nails done. Either pop off now or shut the fuck up.

Again...why does Moe keep bragging about her own beat down like she came out the winner of that altercation?

I will give Moe this...she was not as "Buggly" as usual....maybe 20% less buggly in this episode.

• Love 3

This episode was boring, filler all over

But you know what I'm going to let up from hating MariahLynn. Yeah if she keeps doing stupid shit, I will call it out, but her music is so catchy and she doesn't have shame.

"Money Gun" is stuck in my damn head.

Plus she's the only talent really doing stuff on this show from what I've seen.

I have to agree...I still have Once upon not long ago I was a Ho and I'm admittin it...in my head.

Her songs are catchy...and she even has low budget videos to go with them.

• Love 2

OMG!  Who in here called it that Tara was going to wait to "find out" about her pregnancy until she couldn't do anything about it besides have the baby?  You all are some scary mindreading bitches.  Hot damn, you all are better than a magic 8 ball!

These have got to be two of the stupidest bitches on the planet earth.  As I said, according to the principles of Darwinism, they either should have walked out into traffic by accident, or they would have just been barren.  I don't even think they know how absolutely ridiculous they look at this point.

I said it...I said her saying she didn't know she was pregnant until being 5 1/2 months was all a lie. She's trying to promote the myth that as a women 2 times pregnant before doesn't know all of the signs...and being towards the end of her second trimester...she now has no choice but to have the baby because she can't have one done now "legally"

I'm telling you all I think she is EVIL. This has nothing to do with love and all to do with ANGER. Her mission in life is to make sure Amina's marriage fails and for Peter to be miserable. She does not want him happy ever. Even if Peter and Amina were to move across country, leave this show...upon his child visitations...Tara would answer the door nekkid and one of her orifices would drop on Panky Prick in a heartbeat...then she would make sure this got back to Amina....probably in a video.

I absolutely loved that Peter said his first thought was to Amina when Tara told him she was pregnant. I SOOOOO loved her outraged face...bitch you got what you deserved.

• Love 9

I feel like I missed a season or something.  When did Yandy become a super producer?  Buying tracks and telling artists to come up with hot bars?  I'm surprised she wasn't mixing levels at the board.  Perhaps she was producing for Jim and that's why he fell off?

I admit I'm not in the business but is that the natural progression?  Manager to Producer?

I read several places that Yandi is allegedly worth $15 million.

If this is true - I bet you she has created several business ventures and the money is from Mandeeces laundered drug money.

Also - you can bet that Mona is getting her "cut"

Yandi was Jim Jones personal assistant - and she like every other cast member believes in revisionist history.

As for "Rah" being a music manager/stiletto expert/maxi dress entrepeneur...this is code for "Boughetto Bordello Madame"

French Montana isn't only here for a check...Lexi was probably slobbing on music producer prick.

• Love 7

That's kinda sad. Amina had an abortion and now she's gonna have to sit and watch Tara have Peter's baby. This show is really crossing some lines. I hope all of that his real, because if any of that was planned for drama, that's fucked up because these are real (albeit stupid, irresponsible, and childish) people with real emotions and that has to be hard.(unless the pregnancy was a lie and therefore the abortion---but would a woman really go on tv and say she had an abortion when she didn't?) Amina really had no business sticking around after having that abortion given the things Peter's said and done. She should've flew her ass back to Germany and been done with him. I said before, having an abortion and going back to him would've been pointless, and that's what she did. Although I would really like to hear the reasoning behind what she meant when she said "I thought after this I could never go back to you, but now I see, how could I not?"

Same. Though I see Rah as a ridiculous person all together, to have someone you see as a friend almost single handidly ruin an entire event because you were foolish enough to trust them is really hard.

I agree but could it be a possibility that Rah doesnt know Remy from a hole in the wall and maybe it was a producer set ( one in which Rah couldnt break the fourth wall) in order to ensure that something was bound to pop off that night. I just thought it was odd /interesting that Remy wanted no part of it since the fabric store whether it was bc that wasnt her forte or she was setting her up to fail. I mean her disclaimer in that moment would have been remember I gave you a heads up. Rah should have gauged her emotion (or lack thereof )Maya Angelou once said When someone shows you who they are believe them. I think Rah was crying because she knew she had been "set up" to fail literally and there was nay the she could do. I mean thus far I like Rah but realistically speaking I would expect the "Stiletto Expert" to have some retail connects. I understand that they are trying to find a long term role/title for "the jack of all trades, master of none. Rah is going to keep throwing until something sticks and as long as. Mona Scott-Youngs checks keep clearing, I aint mad at her.

• Love 1

Awww thank you RCharter, Jade + sereion.... LOL @ WWCD + Remy Ma punching my ex! I'd be okay.... He had just been doing the whole push-pull BS with telling me he doesn't want to do anything with me + being nasty then being all nice + trying to negotiate on getting back together in the next.... I'm just going to ignore him for awhile.... I don't want to be with him unless he is consistently nice + really work on his issues,...

*hugs* Sending you love and light. Break ups are the gotdamn worst and this dude sounds kind of full of it (because you asked for my opinion lol). But seriously, wishing you the best. Hope you feel better.

--

As far the show....chiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllld I can't with any of these hos, heffas, hee-haws, and hoolyhoos*, and I'm including the men and the women.

tumblr_lwviyeu4gs1qa5j45o1_250.gif

The nerve of Tara...of COURSE Peter is concerned about Amina and how she'll take the news that he conducted the first successful interspecies reproduction by getting a damn yardbird pregnant, that's his WIFE! If Taranasha doesn't get the WHOLE fuck...

You know what, I can't even make a commentary on the rest of the episode, that mess alone was enough to make me want to go all Elvis on my TV screen. I'm hoping against hope that Lord Tariq will make a trip from whatever rock he's been under to gather Dirty Feet Pete all the way together.

*Exceptions: Papoose and Remy Ma. He seems like a great husband. And I love it when guys look like their moms, I always found that cute. Oh and Cardi B. She can stay. #CardiB2016

P.S. I apologize in advance, you guys... (shoulda never gave me photoshop...)

cardibispresident_500.jpg

Edited by Ororo Monroe
  • Love 6

*hugs* Sending you love and light. Break ups are the gotdamn worst and this dude sounds kind of full of it (because you asked for my opinion lol). But seriously, wishing you the best. Hope you feel better.

--

As far the show....chiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllld I can't with any of these hos, heffas, hee-haws, and hoolyhoos*, and I'm including the men and the women.

tumblr_lwviyeu4gs1qa5j45o1_250.gif

The nerve of Tara...of COURSE Peter is concerned about Amina and how she'll take the news that he conducted the first successful interspecies reproduction by getting a damn yardbird pregnant, that's his WIFE! If Taranasha doesn't get the WHOLE fuck...

You know what, I can't even make a commentary on the rest of the episode, that mess alone was enough to make me want to go all Elvis on my TV screen. I'm hoping against hope that Lord Tariq will make a trip from whatever rock he's been under to gather Dirty Feet Pete all the way together.

*Exceptions: Papoose and Remy Ma. He seems like a great husband. And I love it when guys look like their moms, I always found that cute. Oh and Cardi B. She can stay. #CardiB2016

I love how Papoose has grown man problems and these other two have like 17 year old problems.  

Self: well there is this one girl I'm dating and she I said on the radio she was my girlfriend, but some other girl wants to sleep with me, what do I do?

Rich: my baby momma picked up the kid, now I'm free

Papoose: my wife and I are planning a wedding, and she felt hurt when she went to prison and that no one came to visit her so there is bad blood, but I want everyone to be at the wedding.

But on the real -- I think Remi is way outta line.  I get that you went to prison, but that doesn't mean everyone else's life either stops or has to revolve around you.  A lot of women in prison don't even have a husband to come and see them every day, especially for a long stint like that.  That everyone was supposed to visit you more often is ridiculous to me.  You should be happy when people make the time to come out of their way, go to a prison and visit you, but that is not their duty to you and to have an attitude about it now would make me just say "listen, you know what, I don't even want to be invited, your wedding isn't going to change my world, it would be nice to go, but I'm not going to sit here begging you for some invitation."  Remy made the choice to shoot someone, and if you make that choice you can't expect that everyone is going to suddenly change their lives to accommodate you. 

• Love 6

I agree but could it be a possibility that Rah doesnt know Remy from a hole in the wall and maybe it was a producer set ( one in which Rah couldnt break the fourth wall) in order to ensure that something was bound to pop off that night. I just thought it was odd /interesting that Remy wanted no part of it since the fabric store whether it was bc that wasnt her forte or she was setting her up to fail. I mean her disclaimer in that moment would have been remember I gave you a heads up. Rah should have gauged her emotion (or lack thereof )Maya Angelou once said When someone shows you who they are believe them. I think Rah was crying because she knew she had been "set up" to fail literally and there was nay the she could do. I mean thus far I like Rah but realistically speaking I would expect the "Stiletto Expert" to have some retail connects. I understand that they are trying to find a long term role/title for "the jack of all trades, master of none. Rah is going to keep throwing until something sticks and as long as. Mona Scott-Youngs checks keep clearing, I aint mad at her.

I defintely agree with you here. That part stood out for me for a lot of reasons (some personal) she clearly didn't want to do it and wasn't confident that she could do it well and Rah really should've picked up on that (not there was anything to "pick up", she said it flat out). I've been in both sides of that situation, but at least when I was in Rah's I got the message. "Oh, they really don't think they can do this, and I'd rather do it myself than have them do it and fuck it up"

• Love 2

I thought Taliban Tony had the most kids.....

awwww shit, I had a feeling I was missing someone, you're damn right!

I thought Taliban Tony had the most kids.....

awwww shit, I had a feeling I was missing someone, you're damn right!

• Love 1

Again...why does Moe keep bragging about her own beat down like she came out the winner of that altercation?

I will give Moe this...she was not as "Buggly" as usual....maybe 20% less buggly in this episode.

Okay?! She had the nerve to tell Bianca not "embarrass herself".....ma'am, you seem to forgotten about those stiches she gave you.  I do agree she looked better in this episode; she should wear bangs more often.

• Love 5

I also thought Young Joc was up there in the numbers too. He had 2 sets of twins within months

OMG, how could I forget about Joc?  He has to have the most baby momma's though, right?  

Okay, so I'm looking it up, and if the FBI ever needs my computer, they are going to be scandalized by how lame my google searches are

Young Joc has 8 kids

Tony has just edged him out with 9 kids

Kirk Frost has a mere 6 children

23 kids between 3 men!!!!

• Love 5

Add Peter's 9 (including Tara's soon to be 3rd child) and you'll get 32 kids total.

He really has 9 children?  And this asshole still seems shocked when he gets someone pregnant!  Damn it, have a vasectomy already you asshat.  Its like a 20 minute outpatient procedure!

• Love 5

So much to say about this rachet ass episode.

Yandi needs to worry about her life and her man going to prison and stop pretending that she is a producer. Are we supposed to fall behind the line that she is a business maverick now? Girl stop.

I was giggling throughout the entire scene with Peter and Amina at the piano store. You can practically hear him poking her and whispering "Play FASTER" so that he could get down her track on the piano in that store.

Mole (typo and it stays) really thinks she's cute. I know that she is wealthy, but my God, can dad not spring for a full facelift or something? A veil? A burka? Something?

That scene with Self and Rich and Pap at the pool hall was sad. It reminded me of two dirty uncles trying to give their nephew the "women be trippin'" spiel. He needs to stay as far away as possible from those two dingbats as humanly possible. They are miserable, lonely old men that will end up alone. Why listen to anything that comes out of their collective, herpes-riddled mouths?

I did not like the scene with Lexi and Rah. I agree with the above poster who said that it seemed like a pimp meeting with her hooker. They've looked like ghetto ass Carmen Sandiegos in their matching hats. Lexi was embarrassing as hell at that studio session with that French person. I really had to fast forward to that scene.

Tara is disgusting. Peter is gross and dirty footed and pathetic, but the truth is that EVERYONE knows it. Peter got two women pregnant? It wasn't that to women willingly laid down with him, without protection mind you, and got pregnant together? No, Tara is an innocent victim in all this!! You mean having unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy? That's nuts! What hasn't anybody alerted the surgeon general? And I have to also say what everyone else on this form has said: Tara, he is NEVER going to marry you. He's never going to wife you. He is just not that into you. And the truth is that being the wife of the type of man is not that great a deal. Just ask Amina.

Edited by Bugfrey Von
  • Love 10

He really has 9 children?  And this asshole still seems shocked when he gets someone pregnant!  Damn it, have a vasectomy already you asshat.  Its like a 20 minute outpatient procedure!

Yep. Tara's soon to be child will be his 9th; had Amina continued her pregnancy, that would've been his 10th--edging Taliban Tony. Seriously, can you imagine getting if she and Tara had their babies at the same time? Just messy.

I was hoping Rich would be off my screen for good, but my hopes were dashed. I have a bad feeling that Mona is setting Papoose up by hooking up with those idiots at the pool hall. Stay strong Pap, don't let them turn you into a NYC version of Kirk Frost.

I cannot wait to see how the MariahLynn./Rich/Cisco love triangle turns out. It looks like the "creeps" will be getting a taste of their own medicine.

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 5

Yep. Tara's soon to be child will be his 9th; had Amina continued her pregnancy, that would've been his 10--edging Taliban Tony. Seriously, can you imagine getting if she and Tara had their babies at the same time? Just messy.

Its already so messy, it would just be like someone taking a poo in the corner of a hoarder house.  I swear, if I had Bill Gates money I would open a clinic where I paid these dudes to get vasectomies.  And I pity these children, because how can I blame them for becoming the next generation of thirsty birds when this is all they are shown.  Teddy Riley may want to get on my TV now and talk a bunch of stuff, but Nia's ideas came from somewhere, she didn't just magically wake up one day and decide she wanted to look like a foolish moron chasing after a garbage pail kid wearing fashion faire on national tv

* - "garbage pail kid" is TM by someone on this site, I just can't remember who thought that up for soulja boy

• Love 5

I really hope these fools are putting away this L&HH money in a college fund for all these children, especially since the kids will all endure a lifetime of embarrassment with people pulling up clips and memes of their parents acting like absolute idiots on national television.  I know it's wishful thinking....

Its already so messy, it would just be like someone taking a poo in the corner of a hoarder house.  I swear, if I had Bill Gates money I would open a clinic where I paid these dudes to get vasectomies.  And I pity these children, because how can I blame them for becoming the next generation of thirsty birds when this is all they are shown.  Teddy Riley may want to get on my TV now and talk a bunch of stuff, but Nia's ideas came from somewhere, she didn't just magically wake up one day and decide she wanted to look like a foolish moron chasing after a garbage pail kid wearing fashion faire on national tv

* - "garbage pail kid" is TM by someone on this site, I just can't remember who thought that up for soulja boy

Lol!  Garbage Pail kid came from me.  It's funny because it's true.  I don't doubt that he smells too.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 6

I really hope these fools are putting away this L&HH money in a college fund for all these children, especially since the kids will all endure a lifetime of embarrassment with people pulling up clips and memes of their parents acting like absolute idiots on national television.  I know it's wishful thinking....

Its a sweet thought, but all of these morons are probably having their wages garnished for child support for their combined total of 32 children!  Or handing over like 90% of their LHH checks for child support.  I just more worry about what it does to a child to see their father treat their mother like a used can of spaghetti-o's.  And hopping from bed to bed to make new children.  Kids learn from their parents, and so Amina's little girl will grow up learning that its okay to have a man in your life that walks all over you, its okay that a man sleeps around on you, its okay if he calls you a mistake, no matter how shitty he treats you, no matter how little of a priority you are, you take him back.  Even if you felt you had to do something drastic because he was fucking around, he should suffer no consequences except a stern talking to.  And when that poor little girl grows up and lets a man walk all over her, that will just be the circle of shit promoted by these two dumb bitches.  Tara's boys will grow up hating women and getting bunches of women pregnant because that is what they have learned from their mother.  Not that they should treat women with respect because women are strong, beautiful and noble beings, but that they are morons that you use up like a tissue and just get another one.  That you have babies by as many women as you can, but you don't really stick around, you just go find a new tissue...and if you want to use the old tissue again, it'll be there for you.  

And Tara, like a dumb bitch is sitting around worried about how to hold a fucking tea cup.

• Love 9

Yeah, I know.  Like I said, just wishful thinking that they'd get something positive out of it besides all the stuff you mention that we know will happen.

I know, I know.  I just get so mad.  There is no reason for Peter to be having any more children.  Tara is so desperate to get him back she is bringing another child into the world for him to ignore when he gets a new woman.  Its so sad, especially when I think of all the people out there who would be great parents and can't get pregnant, but these fools can't stop getting pregnant with no real regard for how their poor life choices will affect the life they bring into the world.

20 years from now, there is a good chance that Amina's little girl will be in the same position Nia from LHHLA is in.  And Amina and Peter will both act like they had no hand in it.

• Love 6

Kids learn from their parents, and so Amina's little girl will grow up learning that its okay to have a man in your life that walks all over you, its okay that a man sleeps around on you, its okay if he calls you a mistake, no matter how shitty he treats you, no matter how little of a priority you are, you take him back.....Tara's boys will grow up hating women and getting bunches of women pregnant because that is what they have learned from their mother.  

I'm curious to find out how the rest of his kids, specifically his older children handle their relationships with their significant others; especially his sons. I would like to know if they followed their father's footsteps or ended up being someone who treats their women with respect. I hope it's the latter, but I doubt it.

• Love 7

I'm curious to find out how the rest of his kids, specifically his older children handle their relationships with their significant others; especially his sons. I would like to know if they followed their father's footsteps or ended up being someone who treats their women with respect. I hope it's the latter, but I doubt it.

I would be curious too, but I'm guessing some of those mothers either don't want their child a part of this shit show or Peter doesn't have a good enough relationship with their mothers.  Its just sad.  For all this attention Tara is giving him and he has like 6 children by other women.

The best thing I would hope for is that these women got smart and married a man that would be a good father figure to Peter Gunz's children.  They are hard to find, but they are out there.  But if these women were foolish enough to throw themselves at him, its doubtful they are smart enough to settle down with a guy who isn't in rap, but is just a good, solid guy that will help raise their children.

• Love 4

You said everything I was thinking!

How Moe gonna act like she hasn't been beat twice by Brandi? I think Moe knows she looks like a man and thinks that will stop bitches from stepping to her. IDK why she thinks it because it hasn't stopped Brandi yet.

Tara really thinks babies=Peter's dick becomes faithful. Girl, He. Still. Hasn't. Wifed. You. And. Never. Will.

MariahLynn is growing on me.

Cardi B is bringing back gas, sister wigs and giving me LIFE!

Moe got clubbed by Bianca. I find it hilarious that we all tune into this show every week, but can't be bothered to learn the names of these people, and the names we learn we don't spell right. I've seen Lexxi's name spelled a few different ways and I don't think anyone ever spells Yandy's jailbird correctly.

Edited by Jodie Landon
  • Love 4

This would make a great dissertation project for someone!  Who's on it??

• Love 4

funny-gif-bunny-play-piano.gif

A look into Bunny thoughts....

All this talk about who has the most kids and baby mamas..

Add in the constant talk of side ho, side eye, side wife, being claimed as the main chick

Add in the chatter of potent sperm

...so of course I think of Panky Prick since he is on LHHNY

Bunny wonders if it really is that the Old Turtle Face has potent sperm...or if all of these women's eggs are attacking his sperm.

Then I picture the claimed egg, the wifed egg, the side eggs (a billion of them - picture a zllion Twitter eggs) attacking Peter's one sperm with a Shiddy Tail....and I bust out laughing

• Love 7

Newbie here! Long time lurker. It has been confirmed that Amina is pregnant AGAIN. She made the announcement at the reunion taping yesterday.

Damn these stupid hos!  Well, if she keeps it that will be Peter's 10th child.  Into the double digits now Peter, and not even a Mormon but a broke ass dude with dirty feet and a jean jacket.  Doesn't LHH insurance cover vasectomies?

Welcome -- thank you for sharing :)

I nominate RCharter :-)

I would try, and I would start out with good intentions and fancy words and logical thought......and it would quickly devolve into angry, curse filled rants.

After PettyLabelle's awesome tea, I already feel an angry rant coming on.  I just can't, I just can't!

But seriously, my dissertation would be on how these three asshats are missing the "shame/embarrassment" gene. It affects their ability to feel shame for all this stupid shit they are doing.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 7

Newbie here! Long time lurker. It has been confirmed that Amina is pregnant AGAIN. She made the announcement at the reunion taping yesterday.

Soooooooo she aborted a baby, only to have a another, with the same asshole who fucked her over? Damn it Amina! When she announced the abortion I thought she was finally gonna leave him! This show raises my blood pressure faster than my teenage step son....Smh
  • Love 8

Soooooooo she aborted a baby, only to have a another, with the same asshole who fucked her over? Damn it Amina! When she announced the abortion I thought she was finally gonna leave him! This show raises my blood pressure faster than my teenage step son....Smh

Girl, I'm already on the lisinopril....I just can't with these people, I'll have a rage stroke!

• Love 5

^^ LMAO @ side eggs!  And a sperm with a shiddy tail!

"Shiddy" is from Brooklynista - shout to Brooklyn's in da house

gif-oprah-shaking-head.gif

Amina is preggars again...so the Wifed Egg won the next round.

I wish I had access to past seasons....I could have sworn when Amina was pregnant with Corey...Corey would be the 9th child.

Has anyone else noticed that so far this season...Corey and Taras 2 boys have not been shown? They pranced them on camera left and right in seasons past - did Social Services get involved?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5

Sigh....does anyone have a "messy boots" meme? It would be totally appropriate for this foolishness. OrientalAmish, make it happen! :-) No words. NONE.

Has anyone else noticed that so far this season...Corey and Taras 2 boys have not been shown? They pranced them on camera left and right in seasons past - did Social Services get involved?

I don't know, but they need to....

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 5

For you guys talking about vasectomies, keep in mind those things dont work if you have super sperm like it seems guys like Peter have. Recently it was reported that NY Jets player Antonio Cromartie who had a vasectomy is expecting twins! :o with his current wife (of which he already has 2 children). He's got another 8 kids by 7 different women. So in total, once the twins are born he'll have 12. In case you're wondering...he pays about $335,000 in child support a year.

And what can I say about Amina (or Tara) thats hasnt already been said. I mean...these two idiots never cease to amaze me. Amina is pregnant AGAIN? Have neither of these bitches heard of birth control, a condom, abstinence (*snicke*r). Something. ..anything! Forget getting pregnant, how about not catching some std, cause I KNOW Peter couldnt have stayed 100% clean with the way he fucks everything with a pulse over the last 20-25 damn near 30 years. Nasty, just nasty. Cant stand the sight of none of them.

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • Love 5

Amina better drop some nuclear shit and tell the world that aint Peter's baby. If it is, she absolutely aborted her child for no reason. 

I actually think she did it for no reason anyway.  "My husband is shitty" is not a valid excuse when he's been a shitty partner literally since you've met him.

• Love 3