Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I forgot to mention the "class" about etiquette she had with Cardi B and Bianca...

when she was making them do the exercises with their lips and tongues....those are things taught in acting class - this is done as a warm-up before they work on a scene or improv and or work on emoting. This is to loosen the lips and you are taught how to enunciate and project your voice.

All this has nothing to do with etiquette.

I hope someone can get her in trouble because she is not "certified" to teach

Don't maternity photos usually have the COUPLE in them?  What the hell kind of baby mama struggle photoshoot was this?   

According to her she's a Reality "Wife" so apparently her husband is Invisible and Non-existent

• Love 5

Photoshoot of Tara trying to be Geisha Girl Pregnant

Those are red chopsticks - but in the voice of Michael Jackson...Tara Wallace is the debbil - and those are horns growing out of her head

Here is an interview of her back in September - shortly after having kid 3

Photoshoot of Tara trying to be Geisha Girl Pregnant

Those are red chopsticks - but in the voice of Michael Jackson...Tara Wallace is the debbil - and those are horns growing out of her head

Here is an interview of her back in September - shortly after having kid 3

Peter critiqued her grad school papers?????  I don't believe for one second that Peter can read.

And she's right. She's not the only person dealing with infidelity....Peter's legal wife is.  This bish!!!

• Love 5

Is Crisco/Cisco crazy? Women are just supposed to sit in the house pining over him while he fucks down the town? And they had bet not try to move on and get some new and possibly faithful dick?

I thought he was out his mind last week when he blew up at baby momma bug he sealed it this week. Hollering at Diamond about moving on??

He don't even like this chick! She has to wait for freedom papers from his ass while he makes babies all over the Tri-State??

Plenty of people on Twitter still watch Black Ink.  Every time I see previews they look unclean, so I've never gotten into it.

Wow, Amina, Peter and Tara were super awkward. Why was Tara sending Amina death glares when the first boy approached his sister? I hope that was just editing, because damn girl! Chill. I can't wait for Peter's lying ass to get caught again. Not that either woman will leave him be, but it should be entertaining.

Girl, chile...I can barely wrestle up the energy to keep snarking on this damn show!

Rich, Crisco, and C**** yakking like hens in a sewing circle about the sad state of their relationships -- in the strip club -- while the girls clack their asses in the background --- like all of this is a normal, everyday scenario ---- ummm, NO.

Mona, I can't and I won't!

How did I forget about that??? Am they were missing was Peter.

Jade..admit it..Mona has got us hooked.

Jade, I am never gonna listen to your wrong ass again.

Why did I click on that sorry Rich Dollarz website. Brand makers AND game changers???

I'm calling your mama to come get you.

All the drama just stay a brew in Love and Hip Hop so much negativity... Anyone remember that song from #LHHNY Never Give Up? I found it! You can buy it here

https://kadevemusic.bandcamp.com/track/love-and-hip-hop-never-give-up

• Love 1

I've honestly never cared that Peter was married. When you marry a man and you let him live with his baby mama....you kinda totally get what you ask for.

But I just haaaaaaaaaate that all this drama is over that dirty sock looking dude. He's not even charming.  He's not successful, except at impregnating women...there are plenty fiscally solvent cheating hoes Tara and Amina could have acted a fool over. And those chose. Peter Gunz.

• Love 3

I've honestly never cared that Peter was married. When you marry a man and you let him live with his baby mama....you kinda totally get what you ask for.

But I just haaaaaaaaaate that all this drama is over that dirty sock looking dude. He's not even charming.  He's not successful, except at impregnating women...there are plenty fiscally solvent cheating hoes Tara and Amina could have acted a fool over. And those chose. Peter Gunz.

I get that, I don't think EITHER of them should be pretending to be in some superior position.  But the one who is always throwing out how much better she is, is almost always Tara!  Who, technically at least, by the rules these dummies have is not even the wife, so has no reason to complain.  And, I agree, these aren't my rules, but by their own rules, Tara isn't in any better position than Amina.  It was the same thing with Mimi on LHHATL.  I honestly would forget that she and Stevie J weren't married with the way she was acting.

I can't even remember any other song Peter Gunz had, but that one.  And granted, that was a hit back in the day....but that was way, way, way back in the day.

• Love 3

Sorry, I have to apologize for not posting memes on time like I usually do, but they didn't have memes posted on Monday or @ least ones that I could be able to post on here....And, my ex is being an ass to me after we broke up last week....

10-1453236145.png?quality=0.8&format=jpg

9-1453236326.png?quality=0.8&format=jpg&8-1453236364.png?quality=0.8&format=jpg&7-1453236399.png?quality=0.8&format=jpg&6-1453236426.png?quality=0.8&format=jpg&

5-1453236490.png?quality=0.8&format=jpg&4-1453236547.png?quality=0.8&format=jpg&3-1453236581.png?quality=0.8&format=jpg&1-1453236638.png?quality=0.8&format=jpg&

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 8

OA -- generally I would never forgive you for such an oversight, but are you okay after the breakup?

I'll give you a week to get over it, but I expect memes on time next week.  KungFu Bunny has been posting vlogs on time like a boss :)

Seriously though - how are you?

• Love 6

WHO gets an abortion and then tries to get their marriage on track?! Wouldn't the fact that you got the abortion mean there's no getting it on track?! Amina needs to get deported. It's the only thing that'll save her from stupidity.

• Love 7

Awww thank you RCharter, Jade + sereion.... LOL @ WWCD + Remy Ma punching my ex! I'd be okay.... He had just been doing the whole push-pull BS with telling me he doesn't want to do anything with me + being nasty then being all nice + trying to negotiate on getting back together in the next.... I'm just going to ignore him for awhile.... I don't want to be with him unless he is consistently nice + really work on his issues,...

• Love 8

Awww thank you RCharter, Jade + sereion.... LOL @ WWCD + Remy Ma punching my ex! I'd be okay.... He had just been doing the whole push-pull BS with telling me he doesn't want to do anything with me + being nasty then being all nice + trying to negotiate on getting back together in the next.... I'm just going to ignore him for awhile.... I don't want to be with him unless he is consistently nice + really work on his issues,...

There are fewer things worse than a man who plays games. I hope your situation gets better and if not I'd be more than happy to key his car for you.

• Love 7

Sorry to hear about your break up, OA; do you want us to call Remy to punch your ex in the face? :-) All jokes aside, we're here for you. 

Sorry to hear about your break up, OA; do you want us to call Remy to punch your ex in the face? :-) All jokes aside, we're here for you. 

Same here from KFB - sorry dude is being a prick.

Thank goodness for the blizzard today....so you are safe from Peter Gunz pulling some Jedi Mind Prick on you...you know how he takes advantage of vulnerable women.

• Love 5

Good for you.  At least all this Amina/Tara bullshit can be used for good as examples of what not to do with exes.  Good luck and hang in there.

• Love 3

Good for you.  At least all this Amina/Tara bullshit can be used for good as examples of what not to do with exes.  Good luck and hang in there.

Girl, yes, a blueprint if you will of how not to handle men.

OA -- but good on you for not putting up with him being mean.  I think every couple have fights, but there are some people that can just be mean.  To me, that is a trait you aren't going to get rid of unless you either work on it.  And a lot of mean men don't think they need to work on being nice, so they don't really change.  And women find themselves stuck 20 years down the line with a guy that is just mean.

In other words, lets just burn his house down.  Just kidding, just kidding.... I'm not a monster, I'll just torch his car.  :)

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 3

I like Cardi B even when she is low key in these interviews.  Its refreshing to hear someone admit that they regret doing something.  I feel like people want to stand by their stupid decisions, or defend them.  The very idea that stupid ass Tara would get it into her head to teach Cardi B something when Cardi B has more brains in her pinky finger than Tara has in her entire body is annoying to me.  

**And yes, I know that anatomically my statement doesn't make any sense.

**ETA:  Ja Rule is aging well!  And he sounds intelligent.  Is he married?  Maybe a JaRule/Cardi B romance.  I could stand to have more intelligent men on the LHH set.

ETAA:  I take that back, Cardi B doesn't like men lighter than her, and I didn't realize she was so young, Ja Rule is too old for her.  And he seems too smart for the other age appropriate dumb ass women on the show....oh well.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 3

I laughed when Cardi said she was curious about Peter's sex game so she's going to get one of her friends to smash. Cardi let Self's corny ass hit but will only touch Peter with someone else's vagina. That's how you know he ain't shit (well that and all the other stuff we've seen him do).

I laughed too...she just needs to know.

As far as DJ Self - I really don't think they ever smashed as in ForNEVAH...this was a story VH1 put together so that they would both be on this show - they share the same management.

Peter has no money from his music...the one song he had - he got sued for illegally sampling  so any money he made on that song was taken back. I seriously think he is a low level drug dealer and all of his baby mamas are getting state assistance.

When the blizzard hit....where do you think Peter was?

A) Amina

B) Tara

C) At the Sister Wives Complex they all share

D) At another chick's place we don't know about yet

• Love 5

A. Before the blizzard; D. During and after the blizzard.

I think Peter is much happier now that Amina and Tara are no longer in the same building. When they were there was a chance of them bumping into each other looking for Peter. You would have to have no brain cells to believe oh so he's not with you or me therefore he's in the studio....um no...he is with his other Boo

• Love 5

Okay, does Papoose have a clone? Some brothers maybe? That brotha is too darn good. Mona, please don't corrupt him.

You know Mona is going to send in her A-Team of sluts and hangers on to try to corrupt him.  She is probably putting her dream team together right now.

• Love 5

This episode was boring, filler all over

But you know what I'm going to let up from hating MariahLynn. Yeah if she keeps doing stupid shit, I will call it out, but her music is so catchy and she doesn't have shame.

"Money Gun" is stuck in my damn head.

Plus she's the only talent really doing stuff on this show from what I've seen.

• Love 1

This stupid bitch can't be seriously getting back with this man.  I just can't.....I just can't.  How is she ever going to raise a strong, confident daughter.  

I realize Darwin can't possibly be right if these two stupid bitches are still living.

• Love 8

OMG!  Who in here called it that Tara was going to wait to "find out" about her pregnancy until she couldn't do anything about it besides have the baby?  You all are some scary mindreading bitches.  Hot damn, you all are better than a magic 8 ball!

These have got to be two of the stupidest bitches on the planet earth.  As I said, according to the principles of Darwinism, they either should have walked out into traffic by accident, or they would have just been barren.  I don't even think they know how absolutely ridiculous they look at this point.

• Love 8

Tara: I just told Peter I'm pregnant and the only thing he's worried about is Amina?!?

Me:  Yeah bitch.  Because that's his WIFE!  Here's a dictionary to look up what that word means.

Mo: Who does this girl (Bianca) think she is?

Me:  She thinks she's the girl that mollywopped you upside yo' head with a club.  And you ain't ever gonna live that shit down.  

That was messy of Yandy though to give both of them the same track and have their sessions back to back, knowing they'd probably run into each other.  And also, "these men in DC call me Yandi" is not clever.  But good try though.  

• Love 9

Last night's episode annoyed my soul. Outside of Remy and Pap it reeks of fakery.

Why is Mona forcing us to pretend that Rah is a real manager? French Montana wasn't there to listen to Lexi's track and consider working with her; he was there to collect a check for his appearance.

Why are we forced to pretend that Mo is talented? Because bird ass Yandy (who has exhibited questionable judgement from the start) says so? That men in DC line was so lame...so lame that the person she paid homage to in it didn't even understand it.

Why are we pretending that Bianca come lately decided to finally get her shit together and show up, not on time, but EARLY to coincidentally catch Yandy in the studio with her archnemesis?

And why are we pretending that Yandy would be unprofessional enough to book back-to-back sessions with people who clearly hate each other, and give them the same track? Wait...that's probably real. Yandy's messy ass would totally do something like that.

I laughed when Tara was being all dramatic in revealing her pregnancy to Peter, only to discover that his only concern was Amina. She thought that Peter would leave Amina and be with her for the sake of the baby. She takes perpetual L's.

• Love 9

That's kinda sad. Amina had an abortion and now she's gonna have to sit and watch Tara have Peter's baby. This show is really crossing some lines. I hope all of that his real, because if any of that was planned for drama, that's fucked up because these are real (albeit stupid, irresponsible, and childish) people with real emotions and that has to be hard.(unless the pregnancy was a lie and therefore the abortion---but would a woman really go on tv and say she had an abortion when she didn't?) Amina really had no business sticking around after having that abortion given the things Peter's said and done. She should've flew her ass back to Germany and been done with him. I said before, having an abortion and going back to him would've been pointless, and that's what she did. Although I would really like to hear the reasoning behind what she meant when she said "I thought after this I could never go back to you, but now I see, how could I not?"

I think Rah felt genuinely slighted bc u could see the tears welling up in her eyes when Remy went all bipolar schizo on her. Btw, was i the only one that felt that remy looked silly with her backpack like some cultured member of society as she calmly enunciated her words. I see the facade your trying to erect,Remy.

Same. Though I see Rah as a ridiculous person all together, to have someone you see as a friend almost single handidly ruin an entire event because you were foolish enough to trust them is really hard.

Edited by ralph
  • Love 3

Tara: I just told Peter I'm pregnant and the only thing he's worried about is Amina?!?

Me:  Yeah bitch.  Because that's his WIFE!  Here's a dictionary to look up what that word means.

Mo: Who does this girl (Bianca) think she is?

Me:  She thinks she's the girl that mollywopped you upside yo' head with a club.  And you ain't ever gonna live that shit down.  

That was messy of Yandy though to give both of them the same track and have their sessions back to back, knowing they'd probably run into each other.  And also, "these men in DC call me Yandi" is not clever.  But good try though.  

Yeah, when you need to explain a play on words 7 times before someone gets it, its not that sly.

And thank you, Mo really thought she won that fight!  Girl you got clocked upside the head with the Club, stop referencing that fight!

Though, for real, I thought Lexxi's song was way worse.

Yandy is super messy.

not enough Cardi B!

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 6

Last night's episode annoyed my soul. Outside of Remy and Pap it reeks of fakery.

Why is Mona forcing us to pretend that Rah is a real manager? French Montana wasn't there to listen to Lexi's track and consider working with her; he was there to collect a check for his appearance.

This.  The last time I saw French Montana he was doing a reality show song with the "very talented" Drita from Mob Wives.  Listen, a man has to eat, so I'm not here to judge, but lets all admit that Lexxi isn't "talented."  and that his agent coordinated this with Mona's people.....

I was laughing at Papoose, because he looked like he gave about zero shits in his scene with Rich and Self.  And Rich can lose me with his "her mother forced my daughter out of my life."  I can no longer even accept anyone saying that with a straight face.  And Self stays looking like he is about to bust out laughing at any time.  Yorma will be another one angling for multiple babies with a man who wants to sleep with everything that moves.  All while she is his "forever girlfriend."

• Love 2

The most exciting part of the ep for me: Papoose rocking the OG Coogie sweater, yesss!

This episode was boring, filler all over

^^^ All of this, right here. 

It just dawned on me that Lexxy looks like the Dollar Tree version of Ashanti.

That's all I got. 

• Love 4

She should have been taking a morning before pill, a during the act pill, a morning after pill, birth control pills, the shot, and a full body condom...but again she planned this...because she will stop at NOTHING to keep Peter.

Please keep this in mind if any of you guys ever run into Peter up on Dyckman (is there only one street in NYC? I swear everything on this show is on Dyckman)!  He's got super sperm!  One of these days, I need to tally all of the LHH men and see who has the most baby mamas and kids. 

Edited by vavavoom
  • Love 4

Please keep this in mind if any of you guys ever run into Peter up on Dyckman (is there only one street in NYC? I swear everything on this show is on Dyckman)!  He's got super sperm!  One of these days, I need to tally all of the LHH men and see who has the most baby mamas and kids. 

Kirk Frost has to have the most kids, doesn't he have like 10 of them or something?

• Love 2

Amina won't go back Germany where she belongs. She'll probably be pregnant by reunion time again as her means of "revenge" against Tara. Both women are just using children to stay relevant and make sure Peter keeps his job at this point. Mona and VH1 will continue to make their coin.

• Love 3