Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I like it when Kung Fu posts recap videos and Oriental Amish posts memes.  Yea!

LMAO -- "all that dick Bill Cosby is trying to give away!"

Thot thot thot - gurl that is HOT GARBAGE!

Not only was she smuggling goods under that dress she was also hiding a fetus

• Love 5

I’m finally caught up on this show!  The DJ Self/Yorma situation is boring as hell, but at least it’s “fresh.”  This is only my 2nd season of the NY franchise, but I’m already tired of Peter/Amina/Tara.  Tara wants to present this klassy lady persona, but she’s a bird just like any other sidepiece.  Moving into the building where your baby daddy lives?  Come on son.  You just want to get some of that fire escape peen.  Don’t pretend that it’s for the kids.

I'm picturing the game Hot Potato.

But it's all of us board buddies that watch this show playing hot potato with (insert any LHH male) and we're throwing it at the next person so we're not left holding the deadbeat dick when the music stops

I would die if I got the Tony (Kalenna's husband) hot potato!  That dude does not shoot blanks!  Wasn't this most recent baby his ninth child?

What qualifies Rah to be a manager? Yandi, I understand (though given the questionable decisions she's made in her personal life I wouldn't dare trust her with my career) but what's on Rah's resume?

I’d like to know the answer to that question.  What does one need to become a manager of an artist?  Mimi Faust started her own management group too, and if I’m not mistaken Karlie Redd did too.

Why is it sometimes I can see ALL the way up Mo's giant nostrils, and sometimes her nose seems almost normal?

*Dead*  I visibly shudder when she's on my screen.  I can’t stand her face or her personality.  Lexxi seems nice enough, but she reminds me so much of Ashanti!  She’s got a bit of a no-neck thing going on like Benzino.  Or is it just the clothes that she wears?

2. Bianca -- no sweetheart, you can't show up an hour late to things that matter.  And there is no etiquette class for that, you just have to work harder to be closer to being on time when it comes to business.  And by the way....what is a "muggul?" .

I laughed so hard when she said that.  Maybe some diction classes would help her more than a class on how to hold a teacup!

^^The same therapist from RHOA!  And the same therapist that used to be on the Montell Williams show!  But real talk, are they not paying him enough to afford socks?  I wouldn't want to be locked in a room with a guy who potentially had stinky feet.

LOL!  He's the therapist that comes on the TVOne murder shows!  I'm gagging thinking about his smelly feet!

When this season first started I was prepared to hate Cardi B, but dammit I love her! I like her better than Joseline, K. Michelle or any of the other franchise faves because unlike them she's not mean-spirited. I mean, she did hit Yorma first, but in an interview she explained that when Yorma stood up she figured because Yorma was bigger than her she needed to hit first lol. She seems like she just likes to laugh and have fun, but not at the expense of others.

Cardi B is growing on me!  I'd take her over Joseline any day.  For the first few episodes her voice got on my last nerves, but this week’s etiquette class scene made me laugh.

I fast forward through the Mandeecess/Yandy scenes.  I can’t with this “woe is me I’m going to raise these kids on my own because my husband is in Sing Sing because he’s a convicted drug dealer.”

Y’all need to stop with Arsenio and Moe!  I’m at my desk trying to fight back tears!

Y’all, I’m older than MariahLynn’s mom.  Jesus be some SPF.

• Love 7

Mandeecees is supposed to start his sentence on January 19th.

His lawyers have requested that he serve his time in upstate NY instead of PA where he is currently assigned to go.

No word yet on whether the judge will grant the request.

I wonder if Mona pre-taped the reunion or at least a clip with Mandeeces.

Yandi is being criticized on social media because she threw a going away to prison party for him. I think she set up a Go Fund - not sure who is the recipient of that money

• Love 3

Mandeecees is supposed to start his sentence on January 19th.

His lawyers have requested that he serve his time in upstate NY instead of PA where he is currently assigned to go.

No word yet on whether the judge will grant the request.

I wonder if Mona pre-taped the reunion or at least a clip with Mandeeces.

Yandi is being criticized on social media because she threw a going away to prison party for him. I think she set up a Go Fund - not sure who is the recipient of that money

She set up a GoFundMe?  Just no.  If she wants to use her money to throw Mandecees a going away party that is fine, its her money, she can do whatever asinine thing she wants to do with it.  But to ask other people to spend money on a party on the same site where people can be funding real charitable causes is ridiculous.

• Love 3

Mendeecees and Yandy have been throwing parties all over the place in the past few weeks. They've been in Orlando, Philly, and Tampa recently. Tonight they're in Dallas, and tomorrow they're in Houston. I wish I would.

Gotta get those funds for Mendeecees commissary somehow. Those Reese's peanut butter cups aren't going to buy themselves.

• Love 4

Mendeecees and Yandy have been throwing parties all over the place in the past few weeks. They've been in Orlando, Philly, and Tampa recently. Tonight they're in Dallas, and tomorrow they're in Houston. I wish I would.

Gotta get those funds for Mendeecees commissary somehow. Those Reese's peanut butter cups aren't going to buy themselves.

LMAO. Well they sure as hell aren't going to buy themselves with money I donate to them through GoFundMe.

Whoever found that In Living Color photo is an absolute genius.

• Love 3

He's allowed to travel out of state??
  • Love 4

This show is so cringe-worthy.  Its like cringertainment

1. DJ Self/Daughter -- so basically, you were kinda, sorta a deadbeat dad while  your little girl was coming up and now you don't want to spring for school clothes?  Since you have such a badass fashion line, can she at least get a few things from there?  Damn cheapskate, I'm surprised he didn't make his daughter pay for her own lunch.  And she was only there to make Yorma feel better about being the forever girlfriend.

2. Amina -- do these women realize they are going to be on TV?  I mean, I guess I might understand undermining your pride and dignity in private, but damn, don't you realize that people are watching you make an absolute fool of yourself?  I mean seriously, you just had ended your pregnancy over this man who has called you a mistake.  And you're wanting to move forward with him?  I don't know if she needs an intervention, or the wizard of oz to give her a brain.

3. Tara -- and for all that shit talking Tara is 10x worse.  This stupid, foolish bitch.  So, it wasn't just "one time" that things went too far was it?  You knew he was married to another woman and you actively didn't use any birth control, you didn't force him to use a condom, you just let this shit happen because you're a damn fool.  Don't you dare, ever act like you are so much better than women like Cardi B.  You are the stupidest ho to hit the scene.  Women like Cardi B and MariahLynn know who they are.  You sit around acting like the queen of England while you're getting pregnant on an air mattress by some old dude in a jean jacket.  She and Mimi Faust should have a show just so I can not watch it.

4. Was Dr. Jeff wearing a Swatch Watch?  They must hire him because he is the only person that can listen to Tara's stupid ass without calling her a dumb bitch.  I was just thinking "I know that they are setting this up for Tara to reveal she is pregnant, but no way this bitch is that stupid, she probably has a benign growth or something"

5.  And why the fuck is Peter looking surprised next week?  This stupid ass.  If he doesn't want to keep having kids its time for his old ass to get a vasectomy already.  Or wear condoms!  But stop being shocked when you have sex with these dumb bitches and they end up pregnant!  You are not dating the Rhodes Scholars of the world....you are dating dumb bitches.  Stop expecting dumb broads to act smart, thats like expecting the broccoli to taste like ice cream.

6.  Not enough Cardi B.  Please more Cardi B, because I Tara/Amina/Peter raises my blood pressure

7. Those maxi dresses were ugly

8. Dollars to donuts Yandy wants to manage Mo because her father will be bankrolling everything so Yandy knows she will get paid.  Unless THOT a licious is a masterpiece

9. Umm, no more Rose.  That entire scene was terrible.  Is she an hourly employee, because she was sitting on his lap before appetizers!  

10.  Was Toya an hourly extra as well? She was turned up to 12 within like 4 minutes

11.  Remy Ma was wrong to take that DJ, but Rah Ali was hella wrong for showing up late, not making an apology and saying "thank you"

12. Can everyone just get off those stupid ass roller things already?  Those things are not for people nearing middle age.  They just around.  You might as well get sneakers with the wheels built in, because that is how ridiculous you look on one of those.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 7

Anyone else besides me finding the Remy Ma - Rah Ali relationship totally fake?

Did Rah say her Maxi dress collection was called Rear? As in rear end?

Rah might have better luck creating a Maxi Pad line.

How do you go to a fabric store so late in the game for a show coming up within 2 weeks. Even Tierra Marie had paper patterns...Rah has Mood Fabric bolts on their store table.

Rah has too much on her plate...is she referring to food? So BBOD now stands for Bugly (Butt ugly) Bitches Over & Done

I'm glad Remy had balance on that Hover board and thank goodness the thing didn't catch fire on her ass.

• Love 2

According to Yorma's bio on the VH1 website she has a 6 year old daughter. Why isn't she at this picnic?

Is she gonna turn into Blue Zirconian 2.0?

I still say when DJ Self wrote on her card - tell the driver to turn on the radio to 105....the driver hit play on the tape recorder.

So what does the Self Smirking ass still have to straighten out? His schedule for his other ho's?

• Love 4

Anyone else besides me finding the Remy Ma - Rah Ali relationship totally fake?

Did Rah say her Maxi dress collection was called Rear? As in rear end?

Rah might have better luck creating a Maxi Pad line.

How do you go to a fabric store so late in the game for a show coming up within 2 weeks. Even Tierra Marie had paper patterns...Rah has Mood Fabric bolts on their store table.

Rah has too much on her plate...is she referring to food? So BBOD now stands for Bugly (Butt ugly) Bitches Over & Done

I'm glad Remy had balance on that Hover board and thank goodness the thing didn't catch fire on her ass.

I thought it was Rare...just with a bad accent!

• Love 3

What could Lexi have rapped if Rah asked her to perform?

Well...I have to say Methie MariahLynn does stand up for herself. She could catch a beat down if someone sneezed too hard but she still gets up in their faces.

Tara tells Dr Bowtie that she found out she was pregnant and that she was 5 1/2 months. She is seriously trying to tell us she didn't know, that baby didn't kick or flutter in her tummy, she didn't have a clue she had a misshapen muffin top? So she didn't move into the Sister Sister Wives Apartment complex 5 1/2 months ago which means that baby wasn't conceived on the floor mattress. Which in turn means she was fucking him before he helped her move and plied her with champagne. This is the same woman who bragged about taking a Plan B 2 seasons ago. Tara is a disgusting bitch - she is trying to perpetuate a lie of I just found out I'm pregnant at 5 1/2 months so now it's too late for me to have an abortion. She planned this.

I hope Amina moves back to Germany and divorces Peter's ass. Knowing Peter he will tell Tara that Amina refuses to divorce him because he doesn't want to have to wife Tara up.

• Love 9

I like Remy and all, but I'm trying to figure out why she so upset with Rashida? I agree Rashida did appear ungrateful, but Remy went all the way left after her friend appeared. So was it over the decorations, or the friend? I did chuckle after she rolled away in the Hover Board after she turned down Rashida's request. Speaking of which, I keep hearing the new they've been going up in flames (literally), so I'd be careful if I were her.

She and Mimi Faust should have a show just so I can not watch it.

...at least Mimi had enough sense to kick Nico and Stevie to the curb, and didn't have multiple babies by either one of them. To think, I actually liked Tara for a minute, but now, I have lost all respect for her. She knew Amina was still married yet she chose sleep Peter AND have his baby...and had nerve the get all arrogant by claiming she can have Peter anytime. Now she's stuck by herself with another mouth the feed. Amina is just as dumb for staying with a man who is a serial cheater. I can't with this storyline; Mona, please put them out to pasture.

I knew it wouldn't take long for Self to return to his doggish ways. When Yorma finds out, I hope she leaves for  good (which I doubt.) His daughter is pretty, though.

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 2

Well...I have to say Methie MariahLynn does stand up for herself. She could catch a beat down if someone sneezed too hard but she still gets up in their faces.

Tara tells Dr Bowtie that she found out she was pregnant and that she was 5 1/2 months. She is seriously trying to tell us she didn't know, that baby didn't kick or flutter in her tummy, she didn't have a clue she had a misshapen muffin top? So she didn't move into the Sister Sister Wives Apartment complex 5 1/2 months ago which means that baby wasn't conceived on the floor mattress. Which in turn means she was fucking him before he helped her move and plied her with champagne. This is the same woman who bragged about taking a Plan B 2 seasons ago. Tara is a disgusting bitch - she is trying to perpetuate a lie of I just found out I'm pregnant at 5 1/2 months so now it's too late for me to have an abortion. She planned this.

I hope Amina moves back to Germany and divorces Peter's ass. Knowing Peter he will tell Tara that Amina refuses to divorce him because he doesn't want to have to wife Tara up.

Thank you!  Even shitty music is copyright protected, and even if it wasn't, she was gonna rap one verse of crappy music?  

I totally agree about Tara, and I'm waiting for FunkyDineva's take on it, because I sure hope she calls Tara on this nonsense.

I like Remy and all, but I'm trying to figure out why she so upset with Rashida? I agree Rashida did appear ungrateful, but Remy went all the way left after her friend appeared. So was it over the decorations, or the friend? I did chuckle after she rolled away in the Hover Board after she turned down Rashida's request. Speaking of which, I keep hearing the new they've been going up in flames (literally), so I'd be careful if I were her.

...at least Mimi had enough sense to kick Nico and Stevie to the curb, and didn't have multiple babies by either one of them. To think, I actually liked Tara for a minute, but now, I have lost all respect for her. She knew Amina was still married yet she chose sleep Peter AND have his baby...and had the become arrogant by claim she can have Peter anytime. Now she's stuck by herself with another mouth the feed. Amina is just as dumb for staying with a man who is a serial cheater. I can't with this storyline; Mona, please put them out to pasture.

I knew it wouldn't take long for Self to return to his doggish ways. When Yorma finds out, I hope she leaves for  good (which I doubt.) His daughter is pretty, though.

I don't even understand how Self gets these opportunities, because for real?  I'm not giving it up to a man wearing pajama's to the restaurant.

Yorma is never leaving, if she was too dumb to see that he basically told the entire world he will never marry her, she just doesn't get it.

Rashida mentioned that she was a "tick, tick boom!" sort of girl.  And I believe that because Papoose seems to feel like she can't even be around certain people because they might make her "go off."  I don't think that is a personality trait that should be catered to, but that is who she is I suppose.  She mostly seemed pissed that Rah Ali didn't kick the girl out, but if she is a designer I don't see how she could be kept out the fashion show....

• Love 4

I think Rah felt genuinely slighted bc u could see the tears welling up in her eyes when Remy went all bipolar schizo on her. Btw, was i the only one that felt that remy looked silly with her backpack like some cultured member of society as she calmly enunciated her words. I see the facade your trying to erect,Remy.

• Love 5

This show is straight TRASH.

Amina? TRASH for taking Peter back for the 832736237th time

Peter? TRASH for being Peter

Taranasha? TRASH for getting pregnant on an air mattress by a married nicca

Self? TRASH for being unfaithful and for grinning all the gatdamn time

Yandy? TRASH for acting like she has managed anyone else besides Jim Jones, who hasn't done anything relevant since the Dubya administration

Lexi? TRASH for going to a stiletto expert to be her manager

MariahLynn? TRASH because she always wants to jump bad when we all know she doesn't have the hands to back it up

Rah? TRASH for too many reasons to list here.

Rose is too slow and too much of a nonfactor to be TRASH but I don't need her and her semaphoring titties on my screen.

Toya is TRASH for that wig alone, but she is also apparently a notorious NYC scam artist

The only people I really bang with are Remy Ma because she actually has talent and zero tolerance for BS and Cardi B who is hilarious and honest about who and what she is.

Phew. Glad I got that off my chest. See y'all next week!

Edited by Ororo Monroe
  • Love 10

I literally cringed when Tara talked to Dr. Serious Glasses Ph.D. about meeting Peter in graduate school. All that lovely education being wasted to calibrate the logistics of fucking a womanizing weenie on an inflatable camping mattress while avoiding contact with his hepatitis covered feet. I hope she got a tetanus shot after her roll in the ol' air mattress! I think that of all the idiots on any of these love and hip-hop shows, Tara is by far the stupidest. And the most intolerable. She really thinks that her shit doesn't stink because she drinks her tea with her pinky up? So sad for her children. What a terrible example she has set forth for them, and the fact that they have a low-down dirt bag Droopy dog looking loser for a father doesn't bode well for their future. Hopefully they'll view their petty, narcissistic, vapid parents as living PSAs and go on to be productive members of society - but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Both Bugly girls need a stylist. They need to go to the MAC counter and have someone give them the proper foundation so it doesn't look like they smeared their face with gray glitter spackle.

• Love 6

All i have to say is that Tara is so full of SHIT!  How in the hell is she 5 1/2 months pregnant but didn't know it.  Also, in the preview, she tells Peter she's 18 weeks pregnant - not the same thing as 5+ months.  Can they pay attention to the damn timeline when they're editing this crap?  Also, it's so laughable how Tara keeps acting like she's the one in the right, when the only person sleeping with someone else's husband and getting pregnant by someone else's husband is her.

• Love 5

THOT THOT THOT LICIOUS!

THOT THOT THOT LICIOUS!

That needs to be bird ass Tara's theme song.  What's really saddest to me about the entire triangle of trash is that Tara thinks she's winning.  She really

feels that she is sticking it to Amina by getting knocked up by AMINA'S husband.  Sorry Tara, but for whatever the bullshit is worth in your brain Amina

is the winner because Peter made his relationship with her legal.  Whether he ever respected it or not is another story, but she got the promotion Tara kept

desperately hanging in there for.

I don't know if Amina had a real abortion or a reality show abortion but she was smart enough to say "nuh uh" to any more shiddy feet babies.  Tara's dumb ass

is going to have this 9th? 10th? kid and still not get a ring from Peter.

• Love 9

THOT THOT THOT LICIOUS!

THOT THOT THOT LICIOUS!

That needs to be bird ass Tara's theme song.  What's really saddest to me about the entire triangle of trash is that Tara thinks she's winning.  She really

feels that she is sticking it to Amina by getting knocked up by AMINA'S husband.  Sorry Tara, but for whatever the bullshit is worth in your brain Amina

is the winner because Peter made his relationship with her legal.  Whether he ever respected it or not is another story, but she got the promotion Tara kept

I don't know if Amina had a real abortion or a reality show abortion but she was smart enough to say "nuh uh" to any more shiddy feet babies.  Tara's dumb ass

I'm constantly annoyed by her attempts to put herself on a pedestal that doesn't exist.  I am sure that she purposefully threw in that she was "in graduate school" as a way to make herself seem heads above everyone else.  No girl, you are not special because you went to graduate school and hooked up with a dude 11 years older than you....and stayed with him for 13 years as he kept using you.  You are not on a pedestal and you are no better than anyone else, and probably worse, because you should know better.  No amount of etiquette classes or graduate school studies are going to make you any classier than anyone else when you are rolling around on an air mattress and getting pregnant by this old ass one hit wonder!  Peter is like 5-10 years away from old man slippers, and these dumb bitches just can't help themselves.

• Love 7

Tara must have gone to FameWhores 'R' Us Graduate School. I believe it's part of the Kardashian school system. And Tara, you won NOTHING. Peter is still married to Amina, still never gonna marry you, and I'm sure is still fucking around on both your asses.

Where is my Cardi B? 30 seconds is not enough. Especially with Rose trying to get her 15 minutes by hooking up with Self. I really needed a couple Cardi THs about the waves of desperation comin off Rose.

Remy Ma may have been too much, but other chick was less prepared than Sheree from RHoA. How does that happen?

MariahLynn is gonna get herself killed, she comes at the wrong person and they'll slap her bobblehead right off her neck.

• Love 7

Tara's an idiot and just reminds me of when Mo'nique hosted the reunion and basically got Tara/Peter to admit that Tara had gotten with him while he was seeing somebody else. And I'll never forget Mo'nique being like, "Well then don't be mad at Amina since it was just your turn."

• Love 5

THOT THOT THOT LICIOUS!

THOT THOT THOT LICIOUS!

Peter Guns new rapper name could be Shiddy Cents (Sense)...Bwahahahahaha

• Love 6

Peter must have the biggest baddest dick ever. How he has not 1 but *2* otherwise beautiful, intelligent women making fools of themselves is beyond comprehension. He's not really that good looking, his personality sucks and he aint got much money...so im left to assume he's got a real magic stick.

I fucking love Remy. First off...I totally agree that considering it was RAH'S event she should have gotten her ass to the venue on time and helped set everything up...unless she was paying Remy to decorate she (Rah) should have been there. And its interesting that the other chick mentioned Rah rescheduled some other appointment like 3 times and thats why they didnt have fabric or whatever the fuck they was talking about. I HATE people who are constantly late and worse people who dont bother to show up. Thats so disrespectful and not a good look for someone who wants to be seen as a legitimate business person. And yes. I dont think a thank you was too much to ask for. Second...I died when Remy got on the phone and was like "hold on, im about to drag somebody". That shit was dead funny, especially when Rah lept right infront of Remy before some shit really popped off.

• Love 6

I'm constantly annoyed by her attempts to put herself on a pedestal that doesn't exist.  I am sure that she purposefully threw in that she was "in graduate school" as a way to make herself seem heads above everyone else.  No girl, you are not special because you went to graduate school and hooked up with a dude 11 years older than you....and stayed with him for 13 years as he kept using you.  You are not on a pedestal and you are no better than anyone else, and probably worse, because you should know better.  No amount of etiquette classes or graduate school studies are going to make you any classier than anyone else when you are rolling around on an air mattress and getting pregnant by this old ass one hit wonder!  Peter is like 5-10 years away from old man slippers, and these dumb bitches just can't help themselves.

5-10 years away....nuh uh...the phrase circling the drain...he is long past circling the drain...he not only went into the pipe but he came out the other side. Peter's face is an Old Turtle/Yoda combo.

Old man slippers - on those shiddy feet? Best we can expect from him is if takes 2 Maxi Pads for Overnight and he adheres them to the bottom of his feet that dirdy jerk. The pads have no use in his households - all his women are always pregnant.

That's another thing on evil Tara - that bish didn't have her period for 5 months yet didn't suspect she was pregnant?

• Love 3

That's another thing on evil Tara - that bish didn't have her period for 5 months yet didn't suspect she was pregnant?

ESPECIALLY since she has two kids. It's not like she's never been pregnant before and didn't know the symptoms. I'm so TIRED of her! She needs to see a real therapist and work out whatever issues she has around boundaries and relationships and self-worth. Peter's ass needs to be in therapy too, but I'm not sure if therapy helps sociopaths? Any psych majors here?

• Love 5

Finally watching LHHNY, I didn't feel right watching this show on MLK Day.

Remy Ma looks good in the fabric store riding around. I love her thickness and that chocolate.

Kayla is so beautiful. Now I need to see Self baby momma because I'm sure that's where she got her good looks.

I still don't buy this bs that Amina was pregnant. Nope. Of course, Peter dog ass comes home when Tara doesn't want to be with him again.

Moe is a comedian at this point of the show. She needs a career change, not everyone is meant to rap. Yandy throwing her little shade "They got a shoe expert to manage they career." Hahaha.

Rah Ali is looking real cute in this episode.

*sighs* Dr Jeff ass. Tara, if you knew this n**** was lying about something as simple as his age then your fault! And of course she's pregnant again with his baby and she's 5 months. I can't. Bye Tara. So when does Amina get knocked up again?

Ew "I got the juice" ... Rose is kind of cross eyed in her confessional and she wants Self. Yeah she wants free promotion for her store while the cameras are rolling.

Rose is thirsty as hell.

Rah is using everyone in this episode. She deserved to get busted for being messy.

LMAO "I rap and I smack chicks." Remy a fool.

Rah shouldn't be a manager. Bitch can't control her clients.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

ESPECIALLY since she has two kids. It's not like she's never been pregnant before and didn't know the symptoms. I'm so TIRED of her! She needs to see a real therapist and work out whatever issues she has around boundaries and relationships and self-worth. Peter's ass needs to be in therapy too, but I'm not sure if therapy helps sociopaths? Any psych majors here?

At 5 1/2 months pregnant, the fetus was playing soccer and doing somersaults in the womb. That bloatedness can not be mistaken for gas - though she is full of shit.

She is gonna keep on this storyline because she wants everyone to believe it is too late for her to have an abortion and the decision is out of her hands.

She planned this. She knows after having had 2 kids with Yoda, his sperm is potent. Yet she still chose to have sex with him raw...while he is married.

She should have been taking a morning before pill, a during the act pill, a morning after pill, birth control pills, the shot, and a full body condom...but again she planned this...because she will stop at NOTHING to keep Peter.

Peter is like her 401K - she is fully vested and is stuck with whatever is in that account when she turns 65. She can not stand the fact that he wifed someone else up and it is her mission in life for him to divorce Amina and erase her from his life. She doesn't give a shit about Amina, baby Corey or Peter's happiness. This baby is going to be used to keep him with her for the next 18 years. He will have to deal with her in some way...even if he stays with Amina or moves on to someone else...I can see him going to pick up one of the 3 kids with Tara and her opening the door nekkid - her pussy hole at the ready.

Peter just doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. If there is free vagina on the table, he is going to go for it.

• Love 7

^^Not to mention, Peter has sex with anything that moves!  How are you NOT going to wear a condom when having sex with this dude that is probably carrying STD's we've never even heard of yet!  And you're sitting around worried about diction, and making sure people know you went to graduate school???  WTF!

At 5 1/2 months pregnant, the fetus was playing soccer and doing somersaults in the womb. That bloatedness can not be mistaken for gas - though she is full of shit.

She is gonna keep on this storyline because she wants everyone to believe it is too late for her to have an abortion and the decision is out of her hands.

She planned this. She knows after having had 2 kids with Yoda, his sperm is potent. Yet she still chose to have sex with him raw...while he is married.

She should have been taking a morning before pill, a during the act pill, a morning after pill, birth control pills, the shot, and a full body condom...but again she planned this...because she will stop at NOTHING to keep Peter.

Peter is like her 401K - she is fully vested and is stuck with whatever is in that account when she turns 65. She can not stand the fact that he wifed someone else up and it is her mission in life for him to divorce Amina and erase her from his life. She doesn't give a shit about Amina, baby Corey or Peter's happiness. This baby is going to be used to keep him with her for the next 18 years. He will have to deal with her in some way...even if he stays with Amina or moves on to someone else...I can see him going to pick up one of the 3 kids with Tara and her opening the door nekkid - her pussy hole at the ready.

Peter just doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. If there is free vagina on the table, he is going to go for it.

Oh, and trust and believe Tara will be busy blaming her stupid decisions on her kids.

"Well, I didn't want to sleep on an air mattress with Peter, but I want my kids to have a relationship with their father, so I had to have sex with him.  Personally, I'm not interested in him anymore, but you know....this is just for my kids.  This has nothing to do with me."

She loves to play the victim/martyr/saint card.  The mother just doing anything to ensure that her children have a relationship with their father.  You know, the easiest way to ensure that your children have a good relationship with their father is to stop having kids with a deadbeat!  Find a nice, boring guy in the suburbs somewhere that is interested in having a family with you and being a role model to your children.  

• Love 7

Also, the doughnut on Lexi's head during the maxi dress extravaganza of ratcheteria was mad distracting. How can you let someone put breakfast food on your head without a fight?

I don't agree with buns on the top of the head, but credit where its due....that sock bun was VERY tidy.

Those dresses were so unfortunate though.  I guess it was only right that they showcase them with that unfortunate hair do.

• Love 3

^^Not to mention, Peter has sex with anything that moves!  How are you NOT going to wear a condom when having sex with this dude that is probably carrying STD's we've never even heard of yet!  And you're sitting around worried about diction, and making sure people know you went to graduate school???  WTF!

Oh, and trust and believe Tara will be busy blaming her stupid decisions on her kids.

"Well, I didn't want to sleep on an air mattress with Peter, but I want my kids to have a relationship with their father, so I had to have sex with him.  Personally, I'm not interested in him anymore, but you know....this is just for my kids.  This has nothing to do with me."

She loves to play the victim/martyr/saint card.  The mother just doing anything to ensure that her children have a relationship with their father.  You know, the easiest way to ensure that your children have a good relationship with their father is to stop having kids with a deadbeat!  Find a nice, boring guy in the suburbs somewhere that is interested in having a family with you and being a role model to your children.  

She allegedly has a masters in Drama by attending NY Actors Studio for 2 years.

She will also justify her non existent acting career on being a full time mom and not having the time to pursue her dream.

She has zero credits on appearing in any role stage or on film other than a reality TV show.

What was her alleged job on their first season on this show?

When she first was on this show...she said they were together for 13 years..so 3 seasons later...she's been with him for 16 years.

Her oldest child is not 16...I think he is maybe 9 now?

But she is still going to paint this fantasy of I was a naive southern belle virgin when I met Peter and he swept me off my feet.

For some strange reason Yandi is friends with her...so I'm thinking Yandi must get a cut of any people she tosses Tara's way in terms of the speech exercises she gives. Maybe it's a whole front of helping Yandi "launder" some drug money. Next up will be Moe and MariahLynn. They should hook up with Cynthia Bailey and send these candidates to Just Give Me Yo Money Non Modelling Classes.

Also, the doughnut on Lexi's head during the maxi dress extravaganza of ratcheteria was mad distracting. How can you let someone put breakfast food on your head without a fight?

As distracting as it was...it was still better than the tuft of yarn Moe stole from a My Little Pony.

Also...it was at least neat and not verging onto Cinnabon territory.

• Love 2

She allegedly has a masters in Drama by attending NY Actors Studio for 2 years.

Waymint, THE Actors Studio that boasts of legends DeNiro, Brando and Pacino--the latter now running it? That one? The only role she has thus far is a pregnant side piece to a trifling broke, has been rapper--who happens to be married.

• Love 8

Waymint, THE Actors Studio that boasts of legends DeNiro, Brando and Pacino--the latter now running it? That one? The only role she has thus far is a pregnant side piece to a trifling broke, has been rapper--who happens to be married.

She got her bachelors degree in Tennessee and then came to NY and went to the Actors Studio (home of James Lipton) for 2 years.

she probably has a SAG card but no credits in acting whatsoever.

The picture above she posted on Instagram proves this bitch planned this. They filmed in the summer..if she was 5 1/2 months then she has already had the baby and it might already be crawling on shiddy knees. She releases the picture of her pregnancy onto Instagram NOW? She is tieing Peter to herself for the next 18 years. Next she'll spin this as see I'm mother Teresa I would never have an abortion it's against my religion compare me to Amina who is so terrible and went and terminated her pregnancy. Bitch thinks we don't remember her bragging about taking a plan B 2 seasons ago.

I also think she lied about when she met Peter and how old she was - I think she was in her late 20's not 23 as she claims.

I also think her first 2 kids were planned - timed for other times he was about to leave her for some other girl

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7