Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Speaking of Rich, can MariahLynn stop with this little relationship implication about him. There was clearly nothing there at their interaction at her birthday party. He looked surprised as hell at her attempts to cozy up. She needs to stop. Let that attempt at a storyline go.

Eta: count me aboard the Cardi B Train. I give up.

Speaking of trains, Alexander Rodgers calls MariahLynn the Little Meth Whore That Could. Haha

When MariahLynn grabbed Dollas hand to hold her scrawny chicken leg...the first thing I thought Rich was thinking was ewwww... Bitch, you are good enough to get on your knees to blow me...and that's about it.

When MariahLynn showed up at Cisco's. First off, when the man opened the door...he thought damn, kids are pranking me again ringing my doorbell and running away. She's so short he didn't see her.

What the heck was up with her hair in that scene? Did she electrocute herself, do crimper irons still exist?

If she is using these men sexually to advance her "musical Ho rapping" career....Boo Boo you gotta give them the promise of sex...don't give it up at the gate.

Get some paid for studio sessions, a track,  before you give it up.

I do have to say again...in the scene where she had lunch with CardiB - she did look pretty. She left her hair straight and wasn't wearing as much makeup.

• Love 7

Speaking of trains, Alexander Rodgers calls MariahLynn the Little Meth Whore That Could. Haha

When MariahLynn grabbed Dollas hand to hold her scrawny chicken leg...the first thing I thought Rich was thinking was ewwww... Bitch, you are good enough to get on your knees to blow me...and that's about it.

When MariahLynn showed up at Cisco's. First off, when the man opened the door...he thought damn, kids are pranking me again ringing my doorbell and running away. She's so short he didn't see her.

What the heck was up with her hair in that scene? Did she electrocute herself, do crimper irons still exist?

If she is using these men sexually to advance her "musical Ho rapping" career....Boo Boo you gotta give them the promise of sex...don't give it up at the gate.

Get some paid for studio sessions, a track,  before you give it up.

I do have to say again...in the scene where she had lunch with CardiB - she did look pretty. She left her hair straight and wasn't wearing as much makeup.

Please, don't encourage them to show her in another make out session.....I just can't

Maybe she can join a convent, like Whoopi from Sister Act.  A reformed ho

• Love 1

Please, don't encourage them to show her in another make out session.....I just can't

Maybe she can join a convent, like Whoopi from Sister Act.  A reformed ho

I'm not encouraging VH1 to do anything...they've already filmed and I'm sure they have plenty of scenes of her making out with whoever as they can not film her on knees blowing a dude off. I would not be surprised if she has macked it with DJ Self so that she could be Gwinning...sorry gurl...you is G-Losing

I'm laughing now...cause I don't understand how Yorma is a stripper -she seems super lazy and lethargic to me.

After the ring discovery she asked DJ Self to call her a car, after the Cardi fight she asked DJ Self to call her a car, does she ask him to call her an Uber to drive her to the pole.

• Love 7

I was just about to say this same thing. I was confused about why people were talking about she's ugly because she looked damn good in that scene with her hair like that and I don't know about makeup, but she probably was wearing less.

She looks kinda bad everywhere else though. Especially in her solo shots with all her hair to one side, that blue stuff around her eyes, and i think she's wearing contacts.

• Love 1

Is this another example of VH1 leasing an empty studio for 3 months of filming and staging them

anybody remember back when Cisco was meeting up with one her his exes AT HER PLACE, and when she got mad SHE stormed out? that's when it broke for me

• Love 5

anybody remember back when Cisco was meeting up with one her his exes AT HER PLACE, and when she got mad SHE stormed out? that's when it broke for me

For some reason I can't remember that.

I remember we NEVAH saw his apt when he was messing with Blue Zirconian. He didn't even bring her to a hotel to mack - they did it in the back of a car...then she proceeded to look thru his phone when he passed out.

He claimed that he flew down to ATL every few weeks to see his kids. Both times he was down there... he was at a motel and the baby mama came to see him.

Are you thinking of the scene where she threw a drink and he flipped the sofa? That was at a motel.

What always gets to me when they show these apartments...it is devoid of furnishings. Most have some kitchen scene - no toaster, coffee maker, vase of utensils i.e. tongs, soup ladles. No paper towel holder, no plates, forks, knives.

I really think that apartment they say is Aminas is also Tara's filming apartment too.

• Love 4
Are you thinking of the scene where she threw a drink and he flipped the sofa? That was at a motel.

It's a vague memory to be honest. A thrown drink sounds familiar, but I don't remember any flipped sofas. Honestly I've been watching the show and past seasons sporadically since my sister got me into it, but I think maybe it was a year or so ago.

but then again, I could be wrong and messing up details, but I remember someone storming out of their own apartment and it making no sense to me.

yep, the apartments always look sparsely furnished, which is ridiculous for people we are supposed to believe make so much money. maybe these fake apartments are for their own protection, so crazy viewers don't find out where cast members live and stalk them.

• Love 3

Episode 5:

"Endings & Beginnings"

Yandy learns the next steps of Mandeecees' case; Mariah receives devastating news; Cardi B and Bianca have etiquette training; Lexxy threatens to leave.

Airs January 11, 2016.

• Love 1

yep, the apartments always look sparsely furnished, which is ridiculous for people we are supposed to believe make so much money. maybe these fake apartments are for their own protection, so crazy viewers don't find out where cast members live and stalk them.

stalk them....pfft, you could probably find Peter Gunz at a soup kitchen.

I feel like the production must short term lease these apartments, because even the ones that are furnished look like pre-furnished apartments, like when you would walk through a model home.

• Love 6

Cardi B mushed her pretty good

tumblr_o04tx6DXw21ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Problem is that Cardi is hopped up on something, and Yorma seems sort of naturally slow.  I'm surprised that Cardi B didn't do more, it seemed to take Yorma 10 minutes to react.  You have to get your reflexes in check if you want to be on a Mona B show....

• Love 5

Problem is that Cardi is hopped up on something, and Yorma seems sort of naturally slow.  I'm surprised that Cardi B didn't do more, it seemed to take Yorma 10 minutes to react.  You have to get your reflexes in check if you want to be on a Mona B show....

I don't think she is hopped up on something..she is like this on her Instagram. I do think she feels she needs to over emphasize her sentences...as though she is performing on a stage on Broadway. I think her manager tells her to bring it each day before they start filming. She cracks me up

tumblr_o0gnb3r21j1ta5iimo1_500.gif

Yorma reminds me of a sloth - slow moving and lazy

• Love 3

She cracks me up

tumblr_o0gnb3r21j1ta5iimo1_500.gif

Yeah, Cardi B has grew on me.... @ first, I thought she was a bit annoying + that voice....But, then now, I'm almost up all in it....I still don't like her voice.... 

I love this gif + almost posted it, but you beat me to it! ;-x

• Love 1

I need for Mariahlynn to knock all this rap shit off. She is really pretty when she doesn't have heself all clowned up. Leave the rap game alone and go get a job at the bank.

Also I going to dedicate my 2016 to being classiER! Ya herd!

• Love 9

Ok first off...my head is still spinning from Mariahlynn's mom saying she was pregnant. Umm what? That whole scene really sounded scripted. Oh and clearly Mariahlynn lives in NJ because it aint nobody playing $800 in rent in NYC, not even in the Bronx. Trust me I know.

Cardi B continues to be one of the few highlights on the show. When she was talking to Chicken noodle soup chick about their etiquette class, I had to laugh because her "sipping tea" looked more like she was smoking a blunt. Lmao.

Im surprised Amina had an abortion. Good for her. She's already tied to that SOB with one child, no need to bring another into this world...unlike dumbass Tara who on child #3?

When Amina said she and Peter's older (oldest?) daughter were more like friends than step-mom/step-child, I was like yeah cause y'all the same age. But seriously that was kind of sad hearing Peter's daughter talk about how his whorish ways has affected her. Based on the 5 seconds she was on screen, she still seems like she got her head on straight though.

Nice to see Treach. Aging nicely. Black dont crack boy. Wish he was an actual memeber on the show...since he's like, you know, a *real* hip hop artist, but I guess thats why he's not.

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • Love 5

Sad Amina had an abortion, but I really hope she doesn't back track and go back to Peter after this. That'd mean she aborted her child for nothing. After something like that, there's no turning back. Hoping something as serious as abortion mean she's really letting his dumbass go and moving on with her life.

Bianca definitely needs those etiquette classes. Even when she was talking to Yandy...someone who's managing her, someone she'd want to be respectful of....he heads tilted and she's rolling here eyes like a teenager being scolded by mommy. I had to count the years in my head since Chicken Noodle Soup, to check if she wasn't really STILL a teenager. Interesting how the same issue is in Mo and BBOD's situation. Treach really said it. back then, companies worked hard on artist development, but now people go straight from the streets to the stage and they don't know how to act or network or impress the people they need to impress.

• Love 4

1. Mariah -- sadly, I think her mother might be better off in jail.  she was talking about addictions and using and while drugs are still available in jail, it should be a little harder to get them, or at least a lot more expensive.  On the streets, if she gets stressed out she can easily go back to bad habits.  That said, why is it the girls on these shows thing they have won some great battle when they head home with a guy that was playing them and some other dummy.  You didn't "win" gross Cisco.

2. Bianca -- no sweetheart, you can't show up an hour late to things that matter.  And there is no etiquette class for that, you just have to work harder to be closer to being on time when it comes to business.  And by the way....what is a "muggul?"

3. Amina -- I was uncomfortable with her entire exchange with Peter's daughter.  Peter is a massive asshole, but he is still that girls father, and no one wants to hear these things about their father.  Her whole "well did you know he was sleeping with Tara?" was just icky to me, who cares if she knew, she doesn't have any allegiance to you!  It just felt like she was digging for information and that was the wrong source.  And at the same time trying to sort of turn the girl against her father, and yes, the girl is going to see all of it play out on TV anyways.  But to have your dad's girlfriend/new wife tell you that she had to have an abortion because your dad is a cheater just seems odd.  Does Amina really not have any other friends she can call/visit/talk to?  There was really only Peter's daughter?

4.  Tara -- can someone fill me in?  When she moved into this apartment, its in the same building as Amina/Peter right?  Didn't she ever go to visit Peter's apartment, or take the boys there?  I mean, they were in the same building, didn't she ever walk down to borrow a cup of sugar or something?  It sounds like Amina at least knew that Tara was living in the building, but how did Tara really not know?

5. Cardi B continues to entertain.  I have no idea what Tara's etiquette class is about, people love artists because they have this personality.  Tara seems boring to me, I wouldn't want to interview or talk to Tara because she is boring.  Don't turn into Tara.

Nice to see Treach. Aging nicely. Black dont crack boy. Wish he was an actual memeber on the show...since he's like, you know, a *real* hip hop artist, but I guess thats why he's not.

He looks good, but I wanted to take a pair of scissors and cut off whatever facial hair he had on his chin.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 5

Tara is a bird who tries to act like she's not just because she enunciates her words. I like Cardi B because she's an honest bird. I feel bad for Amina. I really hope she divorces Peter, moves to Germany, and focuses on her daughter and her music. That dude is a cancer. He's the Walter White of this show. Also, it's weird that his daughter looks like Tara. 

Why is Yandy acting like Mercedes' sentence being postponed is the same as the case being thrown out? He's still going to prison thanks to choices he made. She's acting like this is some kind of COINTELPRO set-up. :/

I read somewhere that MariahLynn's mom is only 38. Goddamn, she's only a few years older than me and she looks about a smooth 76. I'm also really over Mariah trying to be the snowbunny version of Erica Mena. 

Treach looks GOODT. He single? Also, I can't take Mo and Lexxy seriously at all. Neither one of them needs to be rapping. THOTlicious?! It's like a Boondocks parody.

Lawd, this show. This needs to be my last season watching this mess.

• Love 6

^^The same therapist from RHOA!  And the same therapist that used to be on the Montell Williams show!  But real talk, are they not paying him enough to afford socks?  I wouldn't want to be locked in a room with a guy who potentially had stinky feet.

• Love 5

I read somewhere that MariahLynn's mom is only 38. Goddamn, she's only a few years older than me and she looks about a smooth 76. I'm also really over Mariah trying to be the snowbunny version of Erica Mena. 

Thirty-fricken-eight!!!  Naw.  No.  No fucking way.  She has got to be 50+.  She needs to put down the booze, meth, needle, crack pipe or whatever the hell she's sucking down and get an exfoliation, some moisturizer, and sunscreen stat!  

What kind of etiquette exactly does Tara teach?  Are Cardi B and Chicken Noodle planning an afternoon tea with the queen?  They don't need to learn that shit.  If they can bring in that fake ass doctor, then they should also bring in Marlo from RHofAtl and her Emily Post book to lead these ladies in an etiquette class.  Now that I would pay to watch.  

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 8

Thirty-fricken-eight!!!  Naw.  No.  No fucking way.  She has got to be 50+.  She needs to put down the booze, meth, needle, crack pipe or whatever the hell she's sucking down and get an exfoliation, some moisturizer, and sunscreen stat!  

What kind of etiquette exactly does Tara teach?  Are Cardi B and Chicken Noodle planning an afternoon tea with the queen?  They don't need to learn that shit.  If they can bring in that fake ass doctor, then they should also bring in Marlo from RHofAtl and her Emily Post book to lead these ladies in an etiquette class.  Now that I would pay to watch.  

They can call it "ratchiquette" class.

I also find it hard to believe she is 38.  That is a ROUGH 38, and Marilynn better use whatever cuteness she has right now if that is whats in store for her at 38.  Lock down a sugar daddy right now girl!  Don't delay!

• Love 4

2. Bianca -- no sweetheart, you can't show up an hour late to things that matter.  And there is no etiquette class for that, you just have to work harder to be closer to being on time when it comes to business.  And by the way....what is a "muggul?"

Errr...I think it is a person who is born to 2 non magical parents and has magic themselves...well that's what I remember in the Harry Potter series. Hermione is one

• Love 5

Errr...I think it is a person who is born to 2 non magical parents and has magic themselves...well that's what I remember in the Harry Potter series. Hermione is one

Great, now I know that Bianca is aspiring to have magic in herself even though she was born of two non-magical parents.  I didn't realize thats what she was going for, but I totally get it and I'm cool with it.

• Love 2

Why is Yandy acting like Mercedes' sentence being postponed is the same as the case being thrown out? He's still going to prison thanks to choices he made. She's acting like this is some kind of COINTELPRO set-up. :/

I'm really sick and tired of Yandy saying how are the children supposed to grow up without a father?

You started up with this man and at some point knew he was a drug dealer. He was investigated for years by the feds. Yet you still chose to have a child with him. You knew then he would probably be incarcerated and then you chose to get pregnant again. You also chose to have a name change ceremony and a wedding with him, both on film. He took a plea deal - which means he probably provided evidence against someone else in exchange for a reduced sentence. He got 8 years which is a very short time for someone moving mass volumes of drugs across state lines. You should not be surprised if he put all of you in danger by snitching on his partners. This is the man you CHOSE to have children with. You chose to bring these kids into this world under these circumstances.

• Love 12

Tara is a bird who tries to act like she's not just because she enunciates her words. I like Cardi B because she's an honest bird. I feel bad for Amina. I really hope she divorces Peter, moves to Germany, and focuses on her daughter and her music. That dude is a cancer. He's the Walter White of this show. Also, it's weird that his daughter looks like Tara. 

Tara is disgusting and has no business teaching an etiquette class when she holds the title of Queen RachetteyAss.

She said in her talking head shot...Peter moved me into this building under the pretense that he and Amina were separated which turned out to be another one of his lies.

She lied then when she said she only moved to that building for her "kids" and she lied then when he was i bed with her the night of her move there as something that just happenned. This means she was fucking him all along.

She is a very bitter and angry person and will never be happy.

She will never get over the fact that Peter married Amina.

It is her life goal to get Peter to divorce Amina and marry her, but even if she accomplishes that she still won't be happy.

The fact is...Peter married Amina because he loved her...there is no other reason. He didn't marry ANY of his previous baby mamas. Amina was not pregnant when they married. She announced her pregnancy with Corey at their first reunion show. So Amina got pregnant by her HUSBAND and the child was born legitimately. Tara can not erase the stigma she put on her own children by having 2 out of wedlock. And she will never erase the fact that he married Amina first.

As long as Peter is married to Amina and Amina is in the picture, Tara will continue to offer her pussy to Peter because she can not stand them being together.

If Peter tries to work at his marriage with Amina, Tara will use his kids with her as weapons to keep him hostage.

How does Tara find it believable that a man would want you to move into a building that is shared with his separated wife? A man separated with his wife would want to move into your place far far away.

I thought the same thing about Whitney. All around the eye area she looks just like Tara.

• Love 9

Tara is disgusting and has no business teaching an etiquette class when she holds the title of Queen RachetteyAss.

She said in her talking head shot...Peter moved me into this building under the pretense that he and Amina were separated which turned out to be another one of his lies.

She lied then when she said she only moved to that building for her "kids" and she lied then when he was i bed with her the night of her move there as something that just happenned. This means she was fucking him all along.

It is her life goal to get Peter to divorce Amina and marry her, but even if she accomplishes that she still won't be happy.

The fact is...Peter married Amina because he loved her...there is no other reason. He didn't marry ANY of his previous baby mamas. Amina was not pregnant when they married. She announced her pregnancy with Corey at their first reunion show. So Amina got pregnant by her HUSBAND and the child was born legitimately. Tara can not erase the stigma she put on her own children by having 2 out of wedlock. And she will never erase the fact that he married Amina first.

As long as Peter is married to Amina and Amina is in the picture, Tara will continue to offer her pussy to Peter because she can not stand them being together.

If Peter tries to work at his marriage with Amina, Tara will use his kids with her as weapons to keep him hostage.

How does Tara find it believable that a man would want you to move into a building that is shared with his separated wife? A man separated with his wife would want to move into your place far far away.

I thought the same thing about Whitney. All around the eye area she looks just like Tara.

I'm still wondering how Tara never knew that Peter was there with Amina.  It sounds like Amina was always in the apartment but Peter wasn't home.  So Tara never just ran out of milk and said "you know, its 10pm, I don't want to go to the store, lemme see if my baby daddy has some milk."  Like how did they live in the same apartment building and she never even went for a quick visit or to drop the kids off for a few minutes while she went grocery shopping.  Or just even run downstairs to see if he is home to watch the kids while you run to the corner store and run into Amina, who was always at home?

• Love 4

OMG what the phuck is that???? There is My Little Pony out there missing it's tail

I can't post the pic! It's Moe in the check yourself episode with a blue yarn braid on her head

When Mo said that drink go bye bye. Pow

Does she think she is Batman?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 1

First of all, Treach is looking rather FOINE these days--his skin is flawless! That said, he was dropping some jewels; especially about artist development--which explains why so many celebs act like jerks nowadays, too much focus on "street cred" not enough developing them into well rounded and grounded individuals.

It's pretty bad when even you own dad sides with your friend; you'd think Mo would learn her lesson after she got that head busted, but I agree, she's beyond help. I do like Lexie; at least she's the more reasonable of the two. She's smart to kick Mo to the curb.

If Bianca wants a career beyond Chicken Noodle Soup, she needs to loose the attitude and act like a professional. Yandy is investing in her career, and she flops, Yandy loses money---and you know how she is about her money. Going to Tara's etiquette class is useless, though.

Good for Amina for terminating the pregnancy. She needs to file for divorce, go back to Germany, and focus on the baby and music career.

This can't be said enough, I want to hang out with Cardi B. Her talking about her teeth and using her facial muscles had me howling.

Mariah's mom is 38??? She looks like she could be on Faces of Meth. Crack is wack on the looks.

Edited by sereion
  • Love 6

Amen! Tara needs to go to therapy. Like, she needs to see a real therapist, not that sockless quack who travels between reality shows. There is no dick in this world that is worth putting yourself through what Tara has been putting herself through. No ma'am.

• Love 6

Amen! Tara needs to go to therapy. Like, she needs to see a real therapist, not that sockless quack who travels between reality shows. There is no dick in this world that is worth putting yourself through what Tara has been putting herself through. No ma'am.

Heh....sockless quack!

• Love 1

First of all, Treach is looking rather FOINE these days--his skin is flawless! That said, he was dropping some jewels; especially about artist development--which explains why we so many celebs acting like jerks nowadays, too much focus on "street cred" not enough developing them into well rounded and grounded individuals.

It's pretty bad when even you own dad sides with your friend; you'd think Mo would learn her lesson after she got that head busted, but I agree, she's beyond help. I do like Lexie; at least she's the more reasonable of the two. She's smart to kick Mo to the curb.

If Bianca wants a career beyond Chicken Noodle Soup, she needs to loose the attitude and act like a professional. Yandy is investing in her career, and she flops, Yandy loses money---and you know how she is about her money. Going to Tara's etiquette class is useless, though.

Good for Amina for terminating the pregnancy. She needs to file for divorce, go back to Germany, and focus on the baby and music career.

This can't be said enough, I want to hang out with Cardi B. Her talking about her teeth and using her facial muscles had me howling.

Mariah's mom is 38??? She looks like she could be on Faces of Meth. Crack is wack on the looks.

The music industry is so different today. The money isn't coming in from music sales. It's from branding yourself and the appearance fees you make in clubs and doing tours. Acting rachette gets you on social media and people talking about you - this is where you are getting your publicity it's free. This is what keeps you current and relevant.

Lexi is sort of dumb for letting Mo go..because she is even less talentless than Mo. She stayed with Mo all this time because Mo's daddy is providing the coins for everything. She just lost her expensed credit card to Ho's R Us and the nail salon.

Now we know what Bianca has been doing the last 10 years. She's been "clubbing" both figuratively and literally. If we are supposed to believe she is friends with Cardi B..then she has also been hanging out at the strip clubs. If she was serious about her music, she would have jumped at the chance for some paid for studio time.

Cardi B did not need to be at Tara's stupid class. The way she makes money is by being over the top and making appearances hosting parties. All she needs to do is hire some project dudes for security. Let them take care of situations where someone else is trying to pop off on her. In the line of business Cardi is in, what she wore to class would be appropriate for her business meetings.

MariahLynn wants us to believe that she spent her rent money on bailing mom out? So gurl you don't have $2000 in savings? Once upon a time not long ago you was a ho...time to get back to being a paid ho and get some money in the bank

I find it quite appropriate that she is seeing a sockless quack. After all, she climbs on sockless dick and got herself pregnant again.

• Love 7

The music industry is so different today. The money isn't coming in from music sales. It's from branding yourself and the appearance fees you make in clubs and doing tours. Acting rachette gets you on social media and people talking about you - this is where you are getting your publicity it's free. This is what keeps you current and relevant.

Lexi is sort of dumb for letting Mo go..because she is even less talentless than Mo. She stayed with Mo all this time because Mo's daddy is providing the coins for everything. She just lost her expensed credit card to Ho's R Us and the nail salon.

Now we know what Bianca has been doing the last 10 years. She's been "clubbing" both figuratively and literally. If we are supposed to believe she is friends with Cardi B..then she has also been hanging out at the strip clubs. If she was serious about her music, she would have jumped at the chance for some paid for studio time.

Cardi B did not need to be at Tara's stupid class. The way she makes money is by being over the top and making appearances hosting parties. All she needs to do is hire some project dudes for security. Let them take care of situations where someone else is trying to pop off on her. In the line of business Cardi is in, what she wore to class would be appropriate for her business meetings.

MariahLynn wants us to believe that she spent her rent money on bailing mom out? So gurl you don't have $2000 in savings? Once upon a time not long ago you was a ho...time to get back to being a paid ho and get some money in the bank

I find it quite appropriate that she is seeing a sockless quack. After all, she climbs on sockless dick and got herself pregnant again.

I find it hard to believe Mariah was ever a ho.  She seems so cringe worthy around men.  Maybe when everyone is drunk its a little more natural.

I felt for her though, can you imagine your pregnant mother having to get bailed out of jail with your rent money?  And then she was saying she stole the stuff but she didn't need it.  Oh goodness, just sad.  It was such a freaky friday moment and Mariah is asking her mother how she is going to care for another baby.

Tara can miss me -- yes, think of all the benefits you ladies can get with great etiquette.  You too can have sex on a floor mattress with a dude with dirty feet married to another woman.  If you'd just cover up your boobs and hold your tea cup right....

Lexxi was dumb to let Mo go, because she is never going to look better than when she stands next to Mo.  Like Lexxi's TH in that weird purple space suit?  No, there are double chins going on.

• Love 6

Remy Ma's tweet ^^^…dead.

How the hell is MariahLynn's mama two years older than me but looks like she flipped the switch when God said "Let there be Light!"? AND she pregnant? Bless her heart.

Cardi B really needs to be the narrator for this show, every time she opens her mouth gems fall out. I loved her at the Zumba class…though I swear I've never seen Zumba done like that. Oh and I need to know who does her braids, my mama-in-law and I both want to rock 'em.

How did Tara get back in her apartment so quick? I'm sure her landlord held that shit so Peter's never-gonna-be-a-wife would have it when shit fell apart again. RME

Unf. Treach. I.still remember seeing Naughty By Nature in concert at being about four feet from his penis (he was wearing sweatpants…and let's just say it was obvious he wasn't wearing drawers).

Lexie may have lost her meal ticket, but I'd trade that in for a heartbeat if it meant I didn't have to deal with the One-Eyed One-Horned Flying Purple People Eater.

• Love 6

Lexxy look like she got a neck brace on and her name Little Timmy, with that purple outfit on in her TH.

Oh Cardi B.....how do I love thee? Lemme count the ways...

I love how YAndy was taking a casual stroll in the park, in heels. What a a picture! So genteel, with her babies, especially that weird looking girl baby (yes, I'm gonna go to hell).

Why was that park like a ghost town? And this victim act...girl, you made a baby knowing Fiddy Cent Lite, was going to jail.

And Amina just put all her uterus bidness out there. Whelp, alright then.

Tara, Tara, Tara. So you speak with out a trace of ratchet in your accent. You still ratchet.

Just letting you know, Bed-Sty Emily Post.

• Love 10

How the hell is MariahLynn's mama two years older than me but looks like she flipped the switch when God said "Let there be Light!"? AND she pregnant? Bless her heart.

Cardi B really needs to be the narrator for this show, every time she opens her mouth gems fall out. I loved her at the Zumba class…though I swear I've never seen Zumba done like that. Oh and I need to know who does her braids, my mama-in-law and I both want to rock 'em.

How did Tara get back in her apartment so quick? I'm sure her landlord held that shit so Peter's never-gonna-be-a-wife would have it when shit fell apart again. RME

Unf. Treach. I.still remember seeing Naughty By Nature in concert at being about four feet from his penis (he was wearing sweatpants…and let's just say it was obvious he wasn't wearing drawers).

Lexie may have lost her meal ticket, but I'd trade that in for a heartbeat if it meant I didn't have to deal with the One-Eyed One-Horned Flying Purple People Eater.

See this shit right here?  That just don't happen in NYC.  As hot as NYC property is, ain't no landlord holding some apartment. Tara never gave up her apartment and  She never really moved into Mona's Reality show village. If she had really moved, that landlord would have slapped some paint on the walls and turned over the keys to the next apartment, and was glad to be rid of that ghetto mess.  Can you imagine the trash ass arguments that have to go on in that apartment??  Tara squawking about Peter's whore of the week.  Baby mommas banging on the door looking for back child support.

No chile, if Tara had really vacated any landlord would have barred the doors and changed those locks quickfast.

My guess is Tara

• Love 6

See this shit right here?  That just don't happen in NYC.  As hot as NYC property is, ain't no landlord holding some apartment. Tara never gave up her apartment and  She never really moved into Mona's Reality show village. If she had really moved, that landlord would have slapped some paint on the walls and turned over the keys to the next apartment, and was glad to be rid of that ghetto mess.  Can you imagine the trash ass arguments that have to go on in that apartment??  Tara squawking about Peter's whore of the week.  Baby mommas banging on the door looking for back child support.

No chile, if Tara had really vacated any landlord would have barred the doors and changed those locks quickfast.

My guess is Tara

I totally agree...if Tara still has that same apartment in Queens - she never gave it up. I'm sure the landlord said - after all the crap you've done on film...you can not film here again unless ya'll pay me. VH1 is not about to pay..do they filmed somewhere else. The place they filmed the etiquette class - no way was that Tara's Astoria studio dive with the dirty sofa. She lived in the basement - there was no view of the streets and daylight coming in other than a small sublevel view of people's feet walking by.

I still believe the supposed building where they were all living...they filmed all out of the same damn apartment.

Question: how do you post a video?

• Love 4

**oh and completely agree with whoever is into Cardi B's braids.  I don't think I could ever in my life get away with wearing them, but I LOVE them, and the more I saw them the more they grew on me.  Its like she was some ghetto fabulous godzilla.  It seems like such a new york thing to me.  They were really a good look for her.  

• Love 6

When this season first started I was prepared to hate Cardi B, but dammit I love her! I like her better than Joseline, K. Michelle or any of the other franchise faves because unlike them she's not mean-spirited. I mean, she did hit Yorma first, but in an interview she explained that when Yorma stood up she figured because Yorma was bigger than her she needed to hit first lol. She seems like she just likes to laugh and have fun, but not at the expense of others.

I tried to muster up a fuck to give about Yandi and her situation but I just couldn't find one.

Bianca is lazy. Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side is probably as far as she'll ever go. Her personality kind of sucks so it's hard to root for her...even if she did club Mo.

You must be some kind of awful if your own dad sides with your friend over you. Did Mo's sisters even try to defend her other than saying that their dad was instigating?

I'm surprised it took Lexi this long to drop the insufferable Mo. Good for her. They'll probably reunite anyway. She still can't rap though.

If Mariah Lynn's mama drama is real (and I'm not convinced that it is because like others have said she always sounds like she's reading from a script) then I feel for her. She still can't rap though.

I laughed when Rah was trying to make sense of Mo's version of the altercation. "POW?! What is that?"

While Amina getting the abortion was probably for the best I would respect her decision more if I didn't peep pics of Peter on her Instagram. She and Tara will forever and always be sisterwives.

Speaking of Tara, when she was expressing her anger over Peter's actions she kept saying, "Amina and I," as if they're some kind of team so she has accepted her sister wife position.

Tara teaching etiquette is a fucking joke. I'd take guidance from Yandi before her.

• Love 5

So, like, does Treach have like a twitter or Instagram or something? I'm uh...asking for a friend...

Also I'm rolling at your whole comment. The shade. Oh the shade of it all.

• Love 7