Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

Last night Kim said, "I am not drinking and I am not smoking."  Since we saw Kim with a cigar is the inference that Kim had been smoking pot previously?  I can see Monty using medicinal and not so medicinal marijuana with his chemo and pain associated with metastasized lung cancer. 

Kim has a long ways to go and each time she sets her sights on becoming sober I do believe there is a huge sigh of relief from the family.  At this point Kim has to weigh what she can handle and put her sobriety over anything that tends to distract her.   

• Love 4

I think that if Kim were ONLY smoking pot, there's no way she'd be so obnoxious, belligerent. and ornery.   :-)

I also think that she uses the excuses of anxiety, emotional PAIN!, feeling more deeply and being more fragile, all as an excuse to keep using - anything and everything.  Bitch be needing a hard core detox under medical supervision that doesn't cater to spoiled delusional rich folks. 

• Love 10

Supposedly Kim is claiming she had been suffering from bronchitis for weeks and took Monty's pain medication due to the pain.

Kim is pissy with Kyle claiming she should not have been embarrassed but worried.  Apparently, Kim can't see where her behavior and utter rudeness to Lisa R, Vince and Eileen was appalling. Kim choses to call it awkward. I was embarrassed for Kyle being the sister of such a classless oafish twit like Kim and her sidekick Brandi.  She is also pissy with Kyle over the bathroom conversation or as Kim puts it confrontation.  Why did Kim go to the bathroom to confront Kyle? Kim is oh so grateful to Brandi and claims she had to be hospitalized over the injuries she received while having bronchitis. 

Keep in mind Kim had a boob job during this time period so I think her pain had more to do with her surgery than her BS bronchitis.  Kim is maybe one of the more dishonest people I have ever seen.  The lies she requires her friends and family to bear to support her are just burdensome.  Maybe it was her mother who tried to keep everything under wraps but that was long before the days of the reality show.

• Love 10

Oh cut the happy horseshit, Kim.  You're not fooling anyone but yourself with your post "sobriety" nose job, boob job, bronchitis, pain, medication mixups, anxiety, depression, dying ex, or anything else you care to haul out of your addicted alcoholic ass for an excuse to use - again and again.  Nothing happens to you - you do it all to yourself.

• Love 13

I spoke with my friend who grew up with the Richards.  She said the moment at the poker table where Kim gets nasty is very reminiscent of Kim growing up.  Kim is the "prankster" puts someone down and belittles them until they break and then declares it was all in fun.  Kyle's getting up and leaving was a signal to Kim she had taken it too far. 

Brandi's claims of Kyle being jealous were unfounded-Kyle has always idolized Kim and respected her acting career.  It is not as if Kim and Kyle were up for the same roles as kids their five year age  difference pretty much precludes such a scenario.   

I read repeatedly that Kyle needs Alanon.  Kyle has had much in the way of counseling and dealing with her sister.  The burden should not shift away from Kim taking responsibility for her actions because Kyle does not discuss being a part of a group that by definition is anonymous. 

I also think maybe the reasons for Kim laying claim to caring for Monty in his last days might be worth a discussion.  I believe Monty is in Kim's life because Kim has a hard time being alone.  Last night was all about her and how his illness and death is about her.  While throwing together the hurry up wedding I do think Monty needed a place to hang his hat and go to doctor appointments.  My guess is Monty has others that care for him and at times he wants to be with them and away from Kim.  I do think Kim takes Monty's drugs and I do think she mixes them with her anti-anxiety meds and anti-depressants. 

Lastly, Brandi talks about having daily contact with Kim for the past several months.  It is just as much up to Kim to maintain contact with her family as it is theirs.  I think like Kim, Brandi is lonely and finds great solace in hearing Kim's woes.  

Kim has no young children at home and no job other than Bravo, Brandi has 2 young kids but only half the time every week and her jobs include Bravo and a biweekly podcast....they both have too much time alone, use it to wallow in their collective pity parties and most likely spend hours each day supporting each others excuses to get high/drunk. No one else has that time to devote to either woman and I am not sure any of their real friends would support the excuse train that each seems to be riding.

• Love 9

Kim has no young children at home and no job other than Bravo, Brandi has 2 young kids but only half the time every week and her jobs include Bravo and a biweekly podcast....they both have too much time alone, use it to wallow in their collective pity parties and most likely spend hours each day supporting each others excuses to get high/drunk. No one else has that time to devote to either woman and I am not sure any of their real friends would support the excuse train that each seems to be riding.

All this time alone to wallow in it, and yet they STILL manage to show up to their part time Bravo JOB inebriated. 

• Love 6

I spoke with my friend who grew up with the Richards.  She said the moment at the poker table where Kim gets nasty is very reminiscent of Kim growing up.  Kim is the "prankster" puts someone down and belittles them until they break and then declares it was all in fun.  Kyle's getting up and leaving was a signal to Kim she had taken it too far. 

Brandi's claims of Kyle being jealous were unfounded-Kyle has always idolized Kim and respected her acting career.  It is not as if Kim and Kyle were up for the same roles as kids their five year age  difference pretty much precludes such a scenario.   

I read repeatedly that Kyle needs Alanon.  Kyle has had much in the way of counseling and dealing with her sister.  The burden should not shift away from Kim taking responsibility for her actions because Kyle does not discuss being a part of a group that by definition is anonymous. 

I also think maybe the reasons for Kim laying claim to caring for Monty in his last days might be worth a discussion.  I believe Monty is in Kim's life because Kim has a hard time being alone.  Last night was all about her and how his illness and death is about her.  While throwing together the hurry up wedding I do think Monty needed a place to hang his hat and go to doctor appointments.  My guess is Monty has others that care for him and at times he wants to be with them and away from Kim.  I do think Kim takes Monty's drugs and I do think she mixes them with her anti-anxiety meds and anti-depressants. 

Lastly, Brandi talks about having daily contact with Kim for the past several months.  It is just as much up to Kim to maintain contact with her family as it is theirs.  I think like Kim, Brandi is lonely and finds great solace in hearing Kim's woes.  

zoeysmom, I just saw this post right now.  Really fascinating stuff and gives us a bit more insight into the very complicated psychology of the Richards girls.  Thanks for sharing this.

• Love 3

Last night Kim said, "I am not drinking and I am not smoking."  Since we saw Kim with a cigar is the inference that Kim had been smoking pot previously? 

Ohhh.  Good grab, ZM.  I think Kim WAS acting kind of Pothead-ish in the car with Lisa.

And even if she hadn't smoked prior to that, you just added one more goody that I'll bet she enjoys on occasion.  No shame in that game.  I enjoy a blunt now and then.  But I'm not afraid to admit it nor am I an addict.

• Love 4

That is why I call Kim's sobriety conditional.  BTW in recovery terms it is very common for folks to use the term dry vs. sober.  Kim may not be drinking but she is exhibiting drinking behavior.  Kim is writing her own sobriety-pot okay, pain meds okay, alcohol based cough syrups okay, sleeping pills okay, whatever Monty gives her okay, anti-anxiety meds okay.  I think there was a reason people who love Kim were worried about Kim taking on Monty-hard to be around your old party buddy who is now legally able to be under the influence. 

• Love 6

I don't think Kim just smoked pot.  There are other drugs you can smoke.  She also smoked cigarettes I bet.  

Kim taunting Kyle with the cigar tube. Kim talking to Kimberly at the luggage store and picking up the travel vibrator.  Kim getting her makeup done and pulling out the vibrator. I think Kyle did run to the bathroom because Kim was going to say something inappropriate.  And if Zoeysmom is correct that this is a sign, as soon as Kyle left, Kim sobered right up, like she knew she went too far.  She was a taunting bitch all night, trying to provoke Kyle.  Many here have given good reasons here as to why, Kim was mad at her self for slipping, Kim was trying to deflect from her own state, Kim was high and her resentments/old patterns were playing out.  Whatever.  

But to have a window into their life long dysfunction is really amazing.  Creepy, but amazing.  Why do they go on tv and do this stuff?  

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 4

Kim story:  Kim stiffs dog trainer:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/kim-richards-threatened-another-lawsuit-pitbull-kingsley-getting-trouble/

Jinger-here is a story about Kim saying it wasn't the drugs she would have done it to her sister anyway:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/kim-richards-says-joking-poker-table/

Scary that Kim still can't process what went on.

Does anyone remember Kim saying that she never watched the scenes from Paris or the scenes from her and Ken?  Or am I misremembering?  Because if Kim never watches these shows, then she is never going to see how she impacts her sister.  

• Love 4

Amen. I'm not saying that she doesn't care about him, but she's hanging around because of the availability of narcotics. I know exactly how addicts work; I am one. She's trading her alcohol addiction for a pill addiction. It's a lot easier to abuse pills since there's no odor. The problem is that it's a lot easier to OD on pills, and Kim's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She'll get in trouble with the narcotics eventually. Not only is she not in recovery, but IMO she's never been in recovery, at least from what I've seen on the show.

I'm just now reading this post and this is interesting.  I wonder why the reason Kyle seems to think Kim's problem is alcohol-related is that for much of her life it was pretty much alcohol, so now she just can't process that Kim's switched to pills.  I mentioned my sister in the main thread, but her problem is primarily alcohol.  I also have a brother who's problem is primarily narcotics (and ego).  If you were to ask me what their individual issues were, I would only think to reference the problem I have primary knowledge of with each of them.

• Love 3

So did Kim not re-home Kingsley? I thought that I had read that a month or so ago.

According to the attached (take it for what it's worth), Kyle and Kim are not talking right now because of Kingsley.  It says that Kyle wants Kim to re-home him, but that instead Kim has just sent him to another trainer.  It that the Trainer that is mentioned above who is suing her? 

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/01/kim-kyle-richards-feud-dog-attack/

• Love 3

I'm just now reading this post and this is interesting.  I wonder why the reason Kyle seems to think Kim's problem is alcohol-related is that for much of her life it was pretty much alcohol, so now she just can't process that Kim's switched to pills.  I mentioned my sister in the main thread, but her problem is primarily alcohol.  I also have a brother who's problem is primarily narcotics (and ego).  If you were to ask me what their individual issues were, I would only think to reference the problem I have primary knowledge of with each of them.

Kyle made reference to being taught to keep it a secret while growing up. I am familiar with that pattern with the addicts in my own family. The alcohol has been outed but the rest is still living in secret but not really, as long as you don't say it out loud, you can ignore it. I won't bore everyone with my long story but I will say that while there are commonalities in living with addicts each experience is as unique as your own family dynamic. I have seen some huge red flag behaviors from Kim that seems to have been ignored which based on my experience, tells me she has not ever been clean. I think she may be getting Rx's and thinking it's fine if doctor prescribed but deleted the memory of how she probably lied to the Dr to get it and rationalizing her 100% pain (what does that mean, anyway?) . Kim was likely taught to pretend all is well and being an actor  she did it well and not how to process actual negative emotions and has no clue how non-addicts do that.

If an addict wants recovery and feels overwhelmed at 2 am, they call a sponsor not an enabling friend or sister. That's what sponsors are for.   

• Love 6

Does anyone remember Kim saying that she never watched the scenes from Paris or the scenes from her and Ken?  Or am I misremembering?  Because if Kim never watches these shows, then she is never going to see how she impacts her sister.  

From reading her blog it sounds like she lets Brandi describe what happened.

Kyle made reference to being taught to keep it a secret while growing up. I am familiar with that pattern with the addicts in my own family. The alcohol has been outed but the rest is still living in secret but not really, as long as you don't say it out loud, you can ignore it. I won't bore everyone with my long story but I will say that while there are commonalities in living with addicts each experience is as unique as your own family dynamic. I have seen some huge red flag behaviors from Kim that seems to have been ignored which based on my experience, tells me she has not ever been clean. I think she may be getting Rx's and thinking it's fine if doctor prescribed but deleted the memory of how she probably lied to the Dr to get it and rationalizing her 100% pain (what does that mean, anyway?) . Kim was likely taught to pretend all is well and being an actor  she did it well and not how to process actual negative emotions and has no clue how non-addicts do that.

If an addict wants recovery and feels overwhelmed at 2 am, they call a sponsor not an enabling friend or sister. That's what sponsors are for.   

When Kyle "outed" Kim's alcoholism during the limo ride Kyle's relatives from coast to coast were upset with her.  For some reason they ignored the fact that Kim was drunk at Mohamed's and the other women were chomping at the bit to complain about Kim's drinking.  Some of that same family was all to happy to cooperate with the writer of "House of Hilton".  Kyle had always walked the family line be it about Paris, Monty, Kim, Brooke, Kingsley or whoever was screwing up and under scrutiny-never a word.  Kyle paid for that for quite some time.  Kathy Hilton came out against Kyle saying you don't do that to family-so Paris and I stopped watching the limo scene.  I felt for Kyle because she was the one taking care of Kim's children, bills and putting her family's well being at risk.

I have just as big an issue with Brandi outing a desperate Kim for calling her "a few times" in the middle of the night.  Is that four times or twice (I find Brandi to be an exaggerator)?  I do not blame Kyle for passing on discussing Kim with Brandi.  Kyle has honored Kim's wishes and not discussed Kim's sobriety with anyone.  When Kim gives Kyle permission, Kyle is supportive of Kim and repeats Kim's story.

Was the purpose of Kim's phone calls to get help with what was burdening Kim or was it to just have someone tell her what a load she was carrying?  I hate to say it but it sounded more to me like Kim was crying the blues over her daughter returning to college and the fact that Monty was ill and would ultimately leave her alone. If Kim wanted help with the wedding then it would seem she might call either sister or Mrs. Weidenhorn at a decent hour, if she needed help with Monty why not one of his three children or his other ex-wife or a social worker?  The other thing that was odd was Brandi keying in on the Kyle was jealous over her sister's acting career.  Has Kyle ever said anything to indicate she was jealous of Kim's career?  The mere fact that one sibling is more successful than another at something does not automatically make the other siblings jealous.

Lastly, for all those who deal with loved ones with addiction problems:  If Brandi were concerned about Kim and genuinely reached out to Kyle to express her concern about Kim (I am still waiting to hear from Kyle what she actually said to Brandi) would a caring friend or love one think it appropriate to tell Kim, her sister said Kim needed to handle it herself?  I mean why deliver such an seemingly uncaring message to Kim?  Did that improve the situation?  Was this a situation where perhaps Kim was asking for money?  Kim was smoking cigarettes?  Otherwise it sounds fairly self-serving and a little cruel to say-Hey Kim I was worried about you so I called your sister and she said it is your problem?  Who was served by repeating such thing if it in fact occurred?  It would seem Brandi was attempting to further isolate Kim and make her dependent on Brandi.

• Love 6

The other thing that was odd was Brandi keying in on the Kyle was jealous over her sister's acting career.  Has Kyle ever said anything to indicate she was jealous of Kim's career?  The mere fact that one sibling is more successful than another at something does not automatically make the other siblings jealous.

It would seem Brandi was attempting to further isolate Kim and make her dependent on Brandi.

Actually Kyle has spoken about Kim's acting career on the show, in glowing/bragging terms. She always appears proud of Kim's acting ability/history and has never come off jealous of it.  

ITA, this is Brandi desperately trying to divide the sisters, IMO, in hopes that it cements her place on the show.

• Love 6

Caught Kim tonight on Revenge as well.  I'm a regular, although I'm not anywhere near the fan I was the first two seasons.  Kim did well and it was actually good to see her 'working'.  Wasn't it earlier this month when she cancelled her appearance on WWHL because she got this job?  I did think it was 'interesting' that she seemed to be the one Victoria was referring to when she spoke about the cocaine.

And no, I've never seen any hint whatsoever of Kyle being jealous of Kim's career.  Maybe she was when they were young but she's never given a hint of it.  Kyle was pretty busy acting herself as a child (she didn't have the fame that Kim did but she did have a number of roles).  She certainly not jealous of Kim in any way shape or form since they've become adults.

• Love 2

Oh Lord. On Revenge, Madeleine Stowe addresses the various secrets of the Hamptons, and of course the lady who uses a certain white powder as a weight loss strategy is Kim, and the camera pans to her guilty-looking face, just like it does on RHOBH. Housewife can't catch a break!

• Love 5

zoeysmom, I just saw this post right now.  Really fascinating stuff and gives us a bit more insight into the very complicated psychology of the Richards girls.  Thanks for sharing this.

To the best of my knowledge, A-lanon is NOT for the addict - it is for the family and SOs to help them learn and understand how to cope for their own sake. When I worked in SA, there were many times family or SOs would call, wanting to know how they could 'force' the addict into recovery - to which is only answer is, you can't force anyone to become truly sober (the abstinence from alcohol without the tools and commitment to real sobriety is often referred to as 'white knuckle sobriety'). But I would always refer them to Al-anon for their own sakes - I think it's pretty apparent that the families and SO's of substance abusers need all the information and support they can get. IMO, Kyle has probably been given all the knowledge, but is codependent on Kim's issues as part of her own identity and purpose.

• Love 2

The fact that Brandi is still slagging on Kyle with impunity tells me that her BFF Kim is either implicitly or explicitly encouraging it -- so my previous attempt at empathizing with Kim's situation has completely dissolved. If Kim is going to value her relationship with this drunk heifer over that of her sister, so be it. AFAIK that's Kyle's get out of jail free card.

• Love 6

About the Brandi and Kyle situation where the pizza fell on the floor. One day at school ( mind you all of us there are twenties and older). Two chicks got in a fight in an elevator. One started it by hitting the other for being to close to her space (their in a packed space so that happens). The one that was too close responds by throwing her out pf the elevator and punching her to the ground. Kind of like Kyle and Brandi's thing. Yes, Brandi was preventing her from getting to Kim but did Kyle have to grab her?

• Love 3

About the Brandi and Kyle situation where the pizza fell on the floor. One day at school ( mind you all of us there are twenties and older). Two chicks got in a fight in an elevator. One started it by hitting the other for being to close to her space (their in a packed space so that happens). The one that was too close responds by throwing her out pf the elevator and punching her to the ground. Kind of like Kyle and Brandi's thing. Yes, Brandi was preventing her from getting to Kim but did Kyle have to grab her?

No she didn't have to grab her but here's this obviously drunk woman body blocking you from getting to your addict sister who told you earlier that she had taken some meds that are obviously affecting her.  I also don't think it was a grab as much as a pushing of an arm that was up that was blocking you.  This is your sister who has been an addict for decades and something is very wrong.  Yeah, you may have let her leave the party and fend for herself (it is truly Kim's problem) but you have this drunk who is ordering you to stay away.  A drunk who just recently developed a friendship with your sister.  In your mind, you're thinking who the hell is this person who is a relative stranger to tell me to stay away from my sister.  And BTW, the sister is all sorts of pissed at you and you don't know why.  Kyle said a few times 'excuse me' to no avail.  I have no sympathy for Brandi in this.  She was wrong and went over the line.  I don't know what I personally would do in that situation but can understand it.

And she was beyond wrong out in the driveway when she just about pinned Kyle against the garage.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  This wasn't about Brandi protecting Kim.  It was about Brandi's anger at Kyle.  Not your place Brandi.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 10

Jeez where did you go to school lol!

• Love 3

From the episode thread, a quote from Kim's blog:

hiatal hernia, which was caused by the increased pressure from coughing.

Which is doubtful. I've had one for years, doctors don't know the true cause. Some say excessive stress, others say it's diet. But it doesn't make your stomach hurt. You get acid reflux, something I deal with all the time. Chest pain, severe indigestion, that sort of thing.

How she got a fractured rib and ruptured disc is anyone's guess.

• Love 2

I keep waiting for Kim to use her unfortunate choice to take a painkiller not prescribed to her as a lesson, a step forward and showing of solidarity with her sister.  Crickets.

After listening to Brandi, I am convinced now more than ever that Kim taking on the daunting task of caring for a terminally ill but apparently very mobile Monty was perhaps too big a commitment.  Maybe in the beginning it sounded like a good idea to very quickly move up the wedding to ensure Monty could dance at his daughter's wedding but I think there may have been an underlying fear he might disappear if the Kim's accounts of Monty being a bit of a wanderlust are true.   Kim seems to have this pattern of taking on strays such as her daughter's dog Kingsley and not recognizing what it takes emotionally and physically to care for them. When Kingsley attacked people her first instinct was to blame the person, followed by how much she needed the dog in her life.  Sometimes people love the idea of reminiscing but even being under the influence of the best drugs can't make an ex continually palatable.  Kim seems to be focusing on what happens to me, me, me when he is gone instead of the reality of the day to day.  Brandi could not really define Kim's pressures.  Daughter Kimberly left for college the previous year and lived with her father for the past several years and a wedding that had come and gone and a terminally ill ex-husband who six months later still seems to be mobile and travelling to Las Vegas.  In any event none of the pressures are anything Kyle or anyone else can control. 

Which leaves the saddest of situations-even though it is all Kyle's fault Kim never got to make friends growing up (what happened over the last 30 years is apparently something we should just overlook) the idea that Kim has a real honest to goodness friend on the show has taken over her sense of reason.  Much like Kingsley, Kim took in the stray Brandi and was so thrilled with the idea she had a friend, a friend that was hers and she didn't have to share with Kyle or Kathy that she has had a leave of her senses.  After the fight with Kyle and Brandi spewing and revealing for the world to hear that Kim was dialing Brandi up at 2 am, something that in Brandi's mind made her  seem indispensable but would cause normal people to shy away from Kim.  Kim just doesn't get that Brandi is not a confidence keeper which seems to be the number one requirement in the Richards family.  For Kim to have even a moment's hesitation in trying to decide between Kyle and particularly a friend like Brandi (Brandi of 100 BFFs and 10 jobs) is just another example of Kim not being able to see who is real and who is blowing smoke up her skirt. 

I cringed when I saw mean girl Kim with uninvited Brandi and her hairdresser in tow to Kyle's party and then turn the table and blame Kyle for throwing her problems on Kim's shoulders. Much like Kim blaming the victims of Kingsley bites for their injuries.   Kyle raised Kim's FU from poker night to two FUs and for the hearing impaired employed the sign language to accompany her message.  Kim doesn't get it-she is not supporting her sister and fails to do so to this day.  What would be wrong with a supportive tweet or blog?  Especially considering Brandi is out there saying she wants to beat the crap out of Kyle.

• Love 3

Maybe she voluntarily admitted to the medical psych floor.

Sadly it has been eliminated.  http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/articles/elimination-psych-services-cedars-sinai-could-foreshadow-similar-cutbacks-elsewhere

I do think that a physician treating Kim and learning of her home dynamic of lodging Monty and past addiction may have extended her stay to ensure there were safeguards in place and she truly had time to convalesce.   

So, if Kim had all these issues from 'coughing', why is it we have never heard cough once during filming? Because, when I had Bronchitis last year, that cough would. not. go. away. for a long time. Not to mention (TMI) peeing every time I did cuz I done birthed out dem babies.  Not buying it...

• Love 3

All of those things could be caused by excessive and violent coughing.

http://medicine.med.nyu.edu/conditions-we-treat/conditions/hiatal-hernia

Kim was smoking her e-cig at the wine tasting.....no coughing. Kim smoked several cigars at Eileen's house, again.....no coughing. If Kim was as sick as she claims, she would have been coughing her head off without smoking and even more so while smoking. Even Lisa R calls her out on this in her blog...."smoking cigars all evening". LOL

• Love 7

I am retracting my initial post. Nnow that I went back and saw the episodes again.

Jeez where did you go to school lol!

I know right? For some reason, bad stuff plaagues the schools I go to. After the Columbine shootings, my elementary school (nowhere near CO) had a threat of a gunman. Then in high school it happened again. Middle school was nick named ghetto academy. I dunno what it is!

I am very good at school though. I know that any funky noise is probably reason to run or dive under the desk for cover depending on the situation. Also, a light purse with heavy objects inside makes a good weapon similar to a num chuck.

• Love 3

Kim tweeted this picture 2 days after she was admitted to CS Hospital last year. Notice anything missing that someone that was coughing so badly that she injured herself would require?

screen-shot-2014-08-30-at-4-21-20-pm.png

Poor Kim -she didn't get a VIP room, I bet she was devastated.

• Love 1

I've had a cracked rib. It's extremely painful to stand up or sit down.    Disk problem? Iit 's excruciating to walk or stand up or sit down or do anything.   To still be able to do a ninja kick in the limo? I gotta get me some of those pills!

Edited by Pattycake2
  • Love 1

Kim tweeted this picture 2 days after she was admitted to CS Hospital last year. Notice anything missing that someone that was coughing so badly that she injured herself would require?

screen-shot-2014-08-30-at-4-21-20-pm.png

Is she pointing to where she thinks the pizza landed?

• Love 7