Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

I think she had somewhere between five, seven, or nine stitches.

But it felt like hundreds and with no pain killers it's 100% agony walking through an alley trying to sniff out her Dr. Feelgood.

Goddamn Kyle, she breaths Kim's air so it's Kyle's 100% goddamn fault for everything.

• Love 9

OK, I've been looking all over the internet and have finally found some information about stitches per inch of skin. First, it depends on where the injury is and all sorts of other factors. Doctors don't say, "I'm going to put in 5 stitches." Instead, they start stitching and put in as many as the wound requires. However, a good rule of thumb is 5 stitches per centimeter or inch. If my math is correct, that means that Kim would have had to sustain a tear 20" long to close! I doubt she had a tear of that size if she didn't even see the doctor for days.

Of course, don't take my word for it. I've never seen Kim's toes. She may have a big toe that is a real monstrosity at 8" or 10" inches in length, requiring many times the number of stitches that other mortals might require!

I thought it was stated she only needed 20 stitches so your math would be very off. Also, 5 stitches per cm or inch makes no sense because an inch is 2 1/2 cm. Not saying she got 20 stitches or any but from getting my fair of stitches all wounds are not created equal. Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2

This foursome looks like they dug their wardrobe for the evening out of the Goodwill box.

Hey, I've got breaking news! It seems, according to the latest trends, including the new Tory Burch collection, that bow blouses are making a strong come back ! :) This must mean that once again (cough, cough...ahem) one of the Richards sisters, the out of it one, is actually ahead of the bow blouse curve! ( I kid you all not )

Anyone have a Gif of Twitch with her talking head bow blouse?

• Love 2

Hey, I've got breaking news! It seems, according to the latest trends, including the new Tory Burch collection, that bow blouses are making a strong come back ! :) This must mean that once again (cough, cough...ahem) one of the Richards sisters, the out of it one, is actually ahead of the bow blouse curve! ( I kid you all not )

Anyone have a Gif of Twitch with her talking head bow blouse?

What's next shoulder pads and gauchos

Edited for typo. No morning coffee yet.

Edited by Lisin

Nooooo!!!!

Though the whole capri-pants thing skirts dangerously close to the gaucho. Neither look particularly attractive on anyone, imho.

I remember loving my bow-blouse. I even had an odd little jewelry type device that allowed me to configure my bow in innumerable horrible styles.

Please, keep the 80s where they belong, decades behind us.

Which is where Kim seems to reside.

• Love 5

Nooooo!!!!

Though the whole capri-pants thing skirts dangerously close to the gaucho. Neither look particularly attractive on anyone, imho.

I remember loving my bow-blouse. I even had an odd little jewelry type device that allowed me to configure my bow in innumerable horrible styles.

Please, keep the 80s where they belong, decades behind us.

Which is where Kim seems to reside.

Na, Kim's real home is in a bottle except it's not like I Dream of Jeannie.

• Love 6

I love a good trainwreck but I do not want to watch any more slow suicides.

Kim makes me sad. As does Brandi.

The BH franchise seems to have the most desperate participants.

Sometimes Kim makes me very sad for her, sometimes she pisses me off. Brandi just pisses me off. I don't want to watch either of them anymore.

I hope Kim can find a way to beat her addictions and find peace, before she kills herself or someone else. I hope Brandi fades into obscurity despite her desperate attempts to stay relevant.

I have a feeling Lisa Rinna and/or one of the new wives will fill the train wreck role just fine!

• Love 7

Kim makes me sad, too, mainly for all the things she could be and isn't.  She also infuriates me.  I see people dying who shouldn't be while Kim wastes the life she's been given.  It's not fair, and I think the unfairness of all of it is what angers people the most.  She is SO lucky to have what she has, yet she takes it for granted and even abuses it.  She is so blessed to have a family who loves her and has stood by her through thick and thin, friends who care and fans who haven't given up on her.  And, of course, dear Monty, who will vow on his deathbed that Kim is close to sainthood.  Maybe she is -- the Kim that we don't know, that is.  I wonder what will happen to Kim before the final curtain comes down.  I wouldn't even want to hazard a guess.

• Love 10

I love a good trainwreck but I do not want to watch any more slow suicides.

Kim makes me sad. As does Brandi.

The BH franchise seems to have the most desperate participants.

Me too. Be rich and bitchy as you like ladies, but let the bitchiness make some kind of sense. I don't ask for much.

• Love 4

I'd love to read more about it if you feel like writing it.  Penny Dividi either quit or was fired as chef at PUMP and has gone elsewhere.  Some may remember her from Next Food Network Star a few seasons ago.   She was also on Kitchen Inferno last season.

Hi, I am just seeing this. We went to SUR a few years ago, so it is hard for me to remember. But the food was just...not good. I suppose I only have myself to blame for ordering a crab gorgonzola risotto. It sounded so weird, but I asked the server about it, and she insisted it was great. It was seriously almost inedible. Just a weird mishmash of foods that don't go together in an effort to be designer. I watched an episode of RHoBH with the friends I went to Sur with, and it was an episode where Lisa and Ken did a menu tasting, and we all laughed when they rolled out some kind of "Lobster guacamole" because that is what the restaurant was like in general. Just incompatible foods not made well. I forget what my friends had. It was a really bad, overpriced meal. Max was the busboy though.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 7

LOL, Phil!  I didn't mean to rekindle such ugly memories for you!  Your meal at SUR nearly made me sick, and I wasn't the person eating it.  If Penny Dividi had fixed lobster guacamole on NFNS she'd have been eliminated a lot sooner than she was!  I'll betcha Max had a sour look on his face.  He's mad at his parents for starting him at the bottom (busboy) and apparently thinks he should be the manager!  Maybe LVP will get a twinge of guilt, bump Max up a bit, and hire Brandi as busgirl. 

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3

Cosmic Muffin, I remember the same post.  Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember that Villa Blanca, LVP's "flagship" restaurant, is the one they were discussing.  It's the oldest of her three restaurants, and someone thought that it needed updating.  I guess it doesn't really matter because we're off-topic anyway  :)

• Love 2

The menus are tucked inside leopard print velour covers (stained). The decor is vintage shabby chic, I guess, but it all looked so cheap and tacky. The bathroom in particular felt so thrown together. Painted in this sparkly paint with matching cloths thrown over the corner of the room. It really is shocking how low the taste level is - going to SUR is one of the things that made me lose any respect I had for LVP. She is making it work, I guess, since it is so successful, but it's a terrible restaurant. I will say the outdoor area seemed like a nice place to have a drink with friends. Just don't order food!

• Love 5

I click on this thread thinking I will see a Kim RIP.

Someone needs to proclaim RIP over any LVP property.

How can they be bothered with tatty restaurant decor when there are 2- story swings to be hung! Jiggy needs to be clothed! And just think of Lisa's make-up and hairspray costs.

Gorgonzola crab risotto. Lobster guacamole. No words.

• Love 7

I don't like Monty and his words of wisdom. He is a jerk wrapped up in sweet words. He wants Kim to be just like him, a flake. There are all kinds of Monty's and Kim's in the world. Nothing special about either of them. Monty just disguises his lack of character with oh so sweet words. He wants Kim right where she is, in the shape she is in. He is pathetic. They are both just alike and both deserve each other. He is a user of people. He gets what he wants from Kim, Oh Monty, you're my best friend. He gets what he wants from his other wife (wives?). He is an addict, drugs booze gambling whatever his vices are, he gets off on having her around him to validate himself. I put Monty Kim and Brandi in the same category and that is why they are drawn to each other. All three are needy, using, losers. Who just want to draw others into their drama. Again, Monty just wraps his in pretty, sweet words.

I had similar sentiments when, right after Kim was arrested at the Beverly Hilton, Monty immediately started tweeting such nonsense "I don't believe it -- Kim is sober, she's never violent, she's a GIVER!!" (well, that last one was after her shoplifting arrest).  Then I knew for sure that Monty is one of the biggest enablers in Kim's life.  I mean, he makes everyone feel so good about who the "real" Kim is, her "real" wonderfulness despite the abysmal way she treats her family and the fact that her utterly dysfunctional life refutes his every word.  

I believe Monty was the one who was the source of Kim's pill popping during Season 9, and I also believe she didn't have to steal them - that Monty was voluntarily sharing his stash with Kim, his long-time drug buddy.

But because he's seriously ill and constantly spouts such supportive, sweet twaddle, nobody calls him on it.

• Love 10

Speaking of Monty, we haven't heard one word about that branch of the Richards family for days now.  After playing hide and seek with Kim for so long, with new stories every day,  it's like the lights have been dimmed in BH.  Maybe they're just catching their breaths and will soon be back for more.  I thought that Kim had a court appearance this week or last after her cut foot stalled the process.  What's happened with that?  It's not like I'm wishing bad tidings for Kim, but a little naughtiness couldn't hurt.  In Brandi's interviews, she hasn't even mentioned Kim.  Could that group, so fond of their own publicity, actually be shunning the press?

• Love 1

The gorgonzola, if it's not the sweet kind, paired with crab sounds like it could be interesting (not IS, just COULD BE) but the idea of guacamole with lobster should be outlawed as an affront to the state of Maine.

I wonder who the chef was who came up with those concoctions.  Possibly, it was Penny Dividi of Next FN Star, who didn't win.  No matter who it was, those dishes make me question Lisa's judgment in chefs.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 2

That is true, cooksdelight.  Penny cooked a few times on that short-lived "Cooking Inferno," but when that disappeared, so did she.  She was such a divisive person on NFNS that I couldn't imagine the FN hiring her even for a short gig -- and she didn't cook too well, either.  She's no doubt hanging around the stage door begging for exposure and will take anything that puts her in front of the cameras.

Thank you for the link to Monty's post, zoeysmom.  Sometimes I think that you're the one with the common sense, and I'm the hopeless romantic.  :) 

Did I skip a beat?  What makes you think that Kim and Monty are in NY?  I've been wondering for some time where both of them were.  I thought she had to hang around Beverly Hills because of her court cases.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

Thank you for the link to Monty's post, zoeysmom.  Sometimes I think that you're the one with the common sense, and I'm the hopeless romantic.  :) 

Did I skip a beat?  What makes you think that Kim and Monty are in NY?  I've been wondering for some time where both of them were.  I thought she had to hang around Beverly Hills because of her court cases.

Kim is in NY per Monty-she missed her niece Nicky's big show at Kyle's boutique-or was she banned?  She doesn't have to hang on a misdemeanor.  Monty is apparently laid up at the Hilton mansion-going by the photos he posted.

Nicki https://instagram.com/p/9KR0AEwfHe/?taken-by=montybrinson

This pic https://instagram.com/p/9LW1VGQfGD/?taken-by=montybrinson

• Love 2

WOW!!!  What a mansion that Hilton clan has!  Thanks so much, zoeysmom, for sharing.  The pic of Nicki reminds me a little of Halloween -- her dark dress (dark on my puter, anyway), her hair.  The last I knew, she was into small hotels or whatever with her name on them.  Now, it's purses!  It must be nice to have Mommy and Daddy's seed money to start up every whim of a business that comes to mind.

So, Kim is having her cocktails in New York now.  The Very Wealthy just slay me!  They make a mess, then leave town until the tongues stop wagging, and return on their best behavior to be welcomed back to the party circuit.  If they're lucky, someone even throws them a Welcome Back luncheon, and all is forgiven until the next time.  And I need to get a life!

• Love 2

I guess the question here is what happens if she does not complete all of the requirements?

More likely, what happens WHEN she doesn't complete the requirements.  I bet she doesn't even do ten percent of it. 

• Love 4

Although the People report uses TMZ as a source, they do NOT say that the sentence is to run "concurrent" to her BHH sentence. It is possible that TMZ got that part mixed up as the judge in the BHH case ordered her to community "Labor", not community "Service". I think, hope, she has to do both, Labor THEN Service as it is what she at the very least deserves.

• Love 5

Although the People report uses TMZ as a source, they do NOT say that the sentence is to run "concurrent" to her BHH sentence. It is possible that TMZ got that part mixed up as the judge in the BHH case ordered her to community "Labor", not community "Service". I think, hope, she has to do both, Labor THEN Service as it is what she at the very least deserves.

From your mouth to God's ear...

• Love 3

That picture of Kim -- I thought for just the briefest of seconds that  it was Caitlyn Jenner.  Hooo-ee.

The article didn't mention probation.  Will it now be six years instead of three?  I fully expect to see Kim back in court fairly soon on charges of not fulfilling her sentences.  Somehow, I just can't picture Kim taking any of this seriously.  She is Kim Richards, the star.

• Love 4

Man, when will these people learn that faux animal prints are sooooo boring.  Been there, done that, 30 years ago.  Not Sexy.  (Referring mostly to Nicki's overpriced purse, but if the leopard skin fits, wear it I guess.)

• Love 3

From the limited film clip with Lisar I see zero growth in Kim Richards.  She still holds onto grudges.  She treated and more importantly LIED through her drunken/stoned mind repeatedly to Lisar and attacked her husband.  It should not be about Kim soliciting apologies and sympathy but given them.  Lisar already apologized form saying she was going to "f Kim up", time for Kim to really live her sobriety and take responsibility for her actions.

• Love 7

I agree zoeysmom, I don't see any change at all from the commercials. She's still pointing fingers at everybody else and playing the victim. She'll never take responsibility for her part in any of it.

If she had any shame at all, she wouldn't even be on the show anymore. I would be too embarrassed to show my face at the store if I was her, much less being on TV.

• Love 8

Truthfully, I didn't expect an improvement, so I'm not disappointed.  Kim is too set in her ways, too stubborn, to admit the errors of her ways and to make changes for the better.  Her path is set because her mind is set.

Age old question:  Has anyone heard about Monty?  I heard that he wasn't feeling well, and that's all I know.  Besides caring what happens to him, I also think Monty's death will be Kim's excuse to go off on a bender.  It's only a matter of time.  I think Kim is just waiting for the opportunity to return to her life in a fog.  I imagine she's angry with the world for forcing her into AA and making her do community service/labor, and she needs to blame the world by toasting it with more drinks and drugs.  With Kim, it's always someone else's fault, not her own.  I feel bad that I've lost all compassion for Brandi and Kim, but I guess I've spent it all.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

• Love 4

Truthfully, I didn't expect an improvement, so I'm not disappointed.  Kim is too set in her ways, too stubborn, to admit the errors of her ways and to make changes for the better.  Her path is set because her mind is set.

Age old question:  Has anyone heard about Monty?  I heard that he wasn't feeling well, and that's all I know.  Besides caring what happens to him, I also think Monty's death will be Kim's excuse to go off on a bender.  It's only a matter of time.  I think Kim is just waiting for the opportunity to return to her life in a fog.  I imagine she's angry with the world for forcing her into AA and making her do community service/labor, and she needs to blame the world by toasting it with more drinks and drugs.  With Kim, it's always someone else's fault, not her own.  I feel bad that I've lost all compassion for Brandi and Kim, but I guess I've spent it all.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

I found this-apparently he finished his last treatment with Kim by his side.  It is strange because he will claim when he was originally diagnosed he was given two days to two weeks to live.  https://instagram.com/p/-M61b8wfPF/?taken-by=montybrinson  That is a link to his Instagram and he seems to like to write or someone is doing it for him.

I would say it is probably doubtful Kim is not sharing Monty's drugs and then that will put her in the "How dare you question my sobriety" mode and most likely another couple of interesting go rounds before she goes back to rehab.  All in all I don't see Kim returning to RHOBH full time.  What his death does give Kim is an excuse not to work for awhile.

• Love 6

WHY is she back?  I thought she was fired!  I do not want to watch her entitled self anymore.

She's back as a "friend of" right? Doesn't make me happy, but I think I could take her in very small doses.  I'll have to see how it plays out, but if it turns into the Kim Richards Show again, I'll be out.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 1

Does anyone care whether or not Kim got paid?  Makes me wonder from Kathy's comments if she insists on a paycheck.  I would be happy for Kim to get a paycheck for each day of filming if it meant she had very few days of shooting.