Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

Kim has continually made extremely nasty comments about Lisa V, and Ken, yet she's not above having a birthday party at PUMP.    She find it so easy to say Lisa isn't sincere, manipulative, hypocritical - but isn't it hypocritical to go there?   BTW saw the pics earlier and I think Kim looks absolutely worn out.   TMZ had a clip of Kyle & Kim walking out and Kim just looks out of it.  

• Love 6

Well, unless a person passes outside, there is no maggot infestation. After a day or two, inside, there is a bit of bloat and discoloration. Some foaming fluids, too. There can still be an open casket. Even after an autopsy, they can work magic with makeup. Or just get cremated.

Oh, not true at all. I have watched enough detective documentaries, coroner documentaries, a few of the documentaries devoted to the clean up crews who come in after someone had passed away and had not been found for days as well that show that used to be on HBO "Autopsy". God, I loved that show. I am a sucker when it comes to watching such programs. Maggots will make their way to anything that was once living. It doesn't matter if they are in a mansion, a home, an apartment, a basement; the flies will find their way in and do their magic.

can I take a swing at this dead horse?

nc socialworker, hugs to you as always my friend. :hugs:

• Love 5

Just a comment about the pictures of Kim and the party.  She looks so tired, as if she can barely muster a smile.  We don't know everything about what she's been through, but the past months have been rough on her.  I question the wisdom of having a party for her.  I wonder if all the sisters got together and decided that a birthday party would be a perfect occasion for Kim's "debut."  Or whether that had nothing to do with it.  The girls might have thought it would cheer Kim up, but in her condition, she needs more than a family party to lighten her mood, I'd think.  Furthermore, why do those gals ALWAYS have to have a photographer mark every event for the columns -- their motto must be "Pictures first."  Could that have been Kim's idea?  I doubt it.  IMHO, I think the event could have been planned a little better.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 2

It's so sad that it has come to this...Kim is extremely fortunate to have a large family to help her out. Hollywood life can be glamorous but it can also be your destruction. Talking about buyer beware...

It's nice to see that she is still accepting Kyle back and her kids after being angry with them with their attempts at interventions. Too often, once this happens the "patient" won't allow access back into their lives.

The worst thing that happened to her though is the very fact that some of those close to her are enabling her narcissism. Catch 22. Even the best therapists/counselors disagree on the answers. I truly feel bad for her kids.

• Love 4

Kim has continually made extremely nasty comments about Lisa V, and Ken, yet she's not above having a birthday party at PUMP.    She find it so easy to say Lisa isn't sincere, manipulative, hypocritical - but isn't it hypocritical to go there?   BTW saw the pics earlier and I think Kim looks absolutely worn out.   TMZ had a clip of Kyle & Kim walking out and Kim just looks out of it.

I thought she looked out of it too - but maybe she was tired and stressed.   So the party was at Pump?  Wonder if Bravo filmed any of it?

• Love 2

On the TMZ clip, Kim did look bad - tired, worn, etc.  But I loved how when the paps asked about her community labor, Kyle just kept repeating "she's got this".    I also noticed a "slight" limp - making sure that foot injury is still in play.   I imagine Kim had a meltdown when the judge denied her community service vs community labor, so the family (Kyle) is telling her it's no big deal, "you've got this".  

Monty just posted a new pic.  Kim looks tired, but OH MAN Kathy looks horrible!!!

https://instagram.com/p/75SAubwfPf/?taken-by=montybrinson

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Love 5

Wow!

Kathy actually looked pretty good in the ROL pic I looked at. Instagram? Not so much.

Is that lacy/netty dropped hem look in? I noticed both Kathy and one other sporting the look. I had only ever before seen that on a Duggar.

• Love 1

I kinda hope Bravo did, and Brandi was banned from the place.

Now that would be a scene worth paying to see.  Brandi outside throwing a drunken fit, and Lisa V calmly saying "I'm sorry, but you can't come in". And in the Pump window is a picture of Brandi with a slash through it. 

• Love 4

Kim tweets

Me & My Boy chaddyboy91 ❤.....  Absolutely an amazing night!! Family is EVERYTHING!!!!!!… https://instagram.com/p/74eBCBBxpv/

So now "Family is everything".

There is also a picture of her, Monte, and the Hiltons - she says its a birthday celebration, so apparently there was more than one party.

This foursome looks like they dug their wardrobe for the evening out of the Goodwill box.

• Love 2

Kim looks happier in these pictures.  She looks like she had a good night's sleep.  I love the one with Charlie.  He looks so strong and protective of Kim.  Obviously, he had problems, but he looks good anyway.  Very nice smile!   Are those tears in Kim's eyes, or is it the oicture?

• Love 1

Back on the commentary about the birthday party:  I thought that PUMP was originally conceived to be  a gay bar.  Obviously, meals are served there, but isn't that a strange place to hold a birthday party for an alcoholic?  Maybe the other ladies would like to have a drink or two, but they can get that at almost any other restaurant (except the BH Hotel, obviously!).  There's a big difference between a restaurant that serves alcohol and a bar that sells food.  Why PUMP to honor Kim?

• Love 3

Back on the commentary about the birthday party:  I thought that PUMP was originally conceived to be  a gay bar.  Obviously, meals are served there, but isn't that a strange place to hold a birthday party for an alcoholic?  Maybe the other ladies would like to have a drink or two, but they can get that at almost any other restaurant (except the BH Hotel, obviously!).  There's a big difference between a restaurant that serves alcohol and a bar that sells food.  Why PUMP to honor Kim?

Imo, if Kim is truly recovering she should be able to be around others who are drinking and not drink.....I have been doing it for years myself.

• Love 3

I think they ate dinner elsewhere then went to PUMP afterwards. Who knows why they went there outside the fact that LisaV, Kyle's friend/co-worker, owns it. Maybe they were hoping that Bravo would notice this and hire Kim back as a FOH and it would look better to Bravo if LisaV was also on board with bringing Kim back in a limited role as well.

• Love 4

Imo, if Kim is truly recovering she should be able to be around others who are drinking and not drink.....I have been doing it for years myself.

Yeah, she should be able to.

But so early in her so-called sobriety, why test it? And I would think that her family would know that.

Isn't this why it is recommend detaching from some relationships?

Family or not they appear, to me, to be enablers

• Love 6

I saw somewhere that Kim's alleged injury, that is totally somebody else's fault, y'all, resulted in twenty stitches in the skin between two of her toes? What up with the flip flops? She sure heals fast.

Broke Down Zsa Zsa looks a mess on Monty's Instagram. I'm torn between feeling sorry for her because how much of her fortune wouldn't she trade to have a healthy son and sister? But also wondering if it's just her own partying catching up to her.

• Love 2
I hope they didn't have dinner there. The food at SUR is so bad. I imagine Pump is not much better.

I'd love to read more about it if you feel like writing it.  Penny Dividi either quit or was fired as chef at PUMP and has gone elsewhere.  Some may remember her from Next Food Network Star a few seasons ago.   She was also on Kitchen Inferno last season.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

I saw somewhere that Kim's alleged injury, that is totally somebody else's fault, y'all, resulted in twenty stitches in the skin between two of her toes?

Twenty stitches wouldn't fit between two toes on Bigfoot.  Now, 5, 7 or 9 stitches that left Kim in 100% pain is a more plausible story.

• Love 10

Twenty stitches wouldn't fit between two toes on Bigfoot.  Now, 5, 7 or 9 stitches that left Kim in 100% pain is a more plausible story.

Well, go big or go home, right? Kim's stories generally rely on sympathy more than plausibility to get by, imo. This story is that she was on her way out of the hotel she's staying at and the person in front of her didn't hold the lobby door and let it slam on Kim's foot. Twenty stitches between two of her toes and she's lucky she didn't lose her big toe, I think it was, which was nearly torn off.

I should google around when I have time today; I could swear there were pictures where she had that tidy little bandage on the opposite foot. I'm probably wrong, though. Even if Kim's that sloppy, there'll be somebody around her to help her get the evidence straight.

• Love 3

I saw somewhere that Kim's alleged injury, that is totally somebody else's fault, y'all, resulted in twenty stitches in the skin between two of her toes? What up with the flip flops? She sure heals fast.

What somebody else shot her up between the toes and she got an infection.

• Love 9
What up with the flip flops? She sure heals fast.

Wellll, Giselle, when I had a similar injury, wearing shoes was torture because they were so confining and pulled on the stitches, but flip-flops were my answer, too.  Of course, Kim may want the world to view the evidence of her agony, so she's leaving it uncovered.  We just don't know what goes on in her calculating heart, but it seems like there's always a motive.  Your guess is as good as mine!  :)

• Love 2

Wellll, Giselle, when I had a similar injury, wearing shoes was torture because they were so confining and pulled on the stitches, but flip-flops were my answer, too.  Of course, Kim may want the world to view the evidence of her agony, so she's leaving it uncovered.  We just don't know what goes on in her calculating heart, but it seems like there's always a motive.  Your guess is as good as mine!  :)

The quote you posted wasn't mine. I've also had to wear flip flops for a burn injury.

Sorry, Giselle.  My mistake.   :(

No worries! :-)

Now how 'bout that Kim Richards roaming the streets of Beverly Hills with a frankenfoot in 100% god damn pain. It's all Kyle's fault once again.

Is she on crutches? Someone should hide them. Wouldn't that be hilarious? 

God you're awful!  Come sit by me!

I am faithfully checking in here every couple of days to hear about the first sighting of Kim performing community labor.  Please let it be soon!

I swear I will fake car trouble and snap a pic if I see her.

Why do I wish it was a love bite from Kingsley and not a door jam in the toe jam.

It would serve her right to be missing a few toes and have them deep in Kingsley's belly. Poetic justice.

• Love 11

No worries! :-)

Now how 'bout that Kim Richards roaming the streets of Beverly Hills with a frankenfoot in 100% god damn pain. It's all Kyle's fault once again.

God you're awful!  Come sit by me!

I swear I will fake car trouble and snap a pic if I see her.Why do I wish it was a love bite from Kingsley and not a door jam in the toe jam.

It would serve her right to be missing a few toes and have them deep in Kingsley's belly. Poetic justice.

Love your post Giselle.

tumblr_m7oc0e4dCI1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

• Love 1

You're on a roll tonight, Giselle!  Two in a row!  One more, and you win the game and the pink teddy bear!  :D

I was just reading about Kim's foot injury again.  (I swear those three sisters hold summit meetings and strategy sessions every time Kim's in duck soup).  So, Kim didn't even see a doctor for her 20-stitch cut after it happened.  THEN, several days later,  The Three Sisters realize that Kim has a court date coming up.  [strategy session alert]!  So, she hobbles in to the doctor's office, gets [fill in the number] stitches, no pain pills (she's an addict), and limps out of there with a crutch!

What I can't believe is that the judge bought the story!  Why didn't he suggest a wheelchair?  A gurney?  A whole team of ambulance attendants?  Why did he simply OK it?  So she goes all over town to at least two birthday parties!  Nice work if you can get it.

Would it be folly to suggest that something new and tragic is about to happen to Kim?  The court reconvenes soon and will TRY to hear the case!  Good luck, Kim.  BREAK A LEG!  #family

Edited by Lura
  • Love 8

Bolding minel

You're on a roll tonight, Giselle! Two in a row! One more, and you win the game and the pink teddy bear! :D

I was just reading about Kim's foot injury again. (I swear those three sisters hold summit meetings and strategy sessions every time Kim's in duck soup). So, Kim didn't even see a doctor for her 20-stitch cut after it happened. THEN, several days later, The Three Sisters realize that Kim has a court date coming up. [strategy session alert]! So, she hobbles in to the doctor's office, gets [fill in the number] stitches, no pain pills (she's an addict), and limps out of there with a crutch!

What I can't believe is that the judge bought the story! Why didn't he suggest a wheelchair? A gurney? A whole team of ambulance attendants? Why did he simply OK it? So she goes all over town to at least two birthday parties! Nice work if you can get it.

Would it be folly to suggest that something new and tragic is about to happen to Kim? The court reconvenes soon and will TRY to hear the case! Good luck, Kim. BREAK A LEG! #family

I think I remember a b-day pic of her walking around in strappy sandals.

How many stitches?

Edited by NewDigs

You're on a roll tonight, Giselle!  Two in a row!  One more, and you win the game and the pink teddy bear!  :D

I was just reading about Kim's foot injury again.  (I swear those three sisters hold summit meetings and strategy sessions every time Kim's in duck soup).  So, Kim didn't even see a doctor for her 20-stitch cut after it happened.  THEN, several days later,  The Three Sisters realize that Kim has a court date coming up.  [strategy session alert]!  So, she hobbles in to the doctor's office, gets [fill in the number] stitches, no pain pills (she's an addict), and limps out of there with a crutch!

What I can't believe is that the judge bought the story!  Why didn't he suggest a wheelchair?  A gurney?  A whole team of ambulance attendants?  Why did he simply OK it?  So she goes all over town to at least two birthday parties!  Nice work if you can get it.

Would it be folly to suggest that something new and tragic is about to happen to Kim?  The court reconvenes soon and will TRY to hear the case!  Good luck, Kim.  BREAK A LEG!  #family

My VAST medical knowledge (gained by my own GODDAMN stitches and watching all seasons of Grey's Anatomy, ER, and all those true trauma shows) has taught me it is inadvisable to stitch a minor laceration several days after the injury.  I also can do basic math re : inches of injury / # of stitches required.  AND I've sustained a devastating foot injury myself just this year (100% pain for 5, 7 or 9 months without DRUGS!).  Far be it from me to cast any aspersions, though - Kimmie's doing just fine without my 3 cents' worth, isn't she?!  :-)

• Love 4

OK, I've been looking all over the internet and have finally found some information about stitches per inch of skin.  First, it depends on where the injury is and all sorts of other factors.  Doctors don't say, "I'm going to put in 5 stitches."  Instead, they start stitching and put in as many as the wound requires.  However, a good rule of thumb is 5 stitches per centimeter or inch.  If my math is correct, that means that Kim would have had to sustain a tear 20" long to close!  I doubt she had a tear of that size if she didn't even see the doctor for days. 

Of course, don't take my word for it.  I've never seen Kim's toes.  She may have a big toe that is a real monstrosity at 8" or 10" inches in length, requiring many times the number of stitches that other mortals might require!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 5