Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Higgins said:

I hope so!!!

It really does add weight/width (and the way you're standing can also make your body look all kinds of ways -- ungainly, gangly, very round  -- to the camera)

The camera also flattens/widens faces, so you can be very attractive in real life, but if you have a certain kind of look (delicate features, rounder cheeks, softer face) the geometry of your face just isn't as photogenic as someone with hard angles and strong lines (which the camera loves, because of the way the light hits those angles).

And the camera itself  matters --  focal length can affect the shape/size  -- photographer Dan Vojtech put together nine portraits that he took at different mm -- just look how this guy's face transforms: 

face resized gif 2.gif

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, film noire said:

It really does add weight/width (and the way you're standing can also make your body look all kinds of ways -- ungainly, gangly, very round  -- to the camera)

The camera also flattens/widens faces, so you can very attractive in real life, but if you have a certain kind of look (delicate features, rounder cheeks, softer face) the geometry of your face just isn't as photogenic as someone with hard angles and strong lines (which the camera loves, because of the way he light hits those angles).

And the camera itself  matters --  focal length can affect the shape/size  -- photographer Dan Vojtech put together  nine portraits that he took at different mm -- just look how this guy's face transforms: 

face resized gif 2.gif

This is so interesting. I always wondered why my face looks so fat in pictures. I am overweight but I gain nothing in my face. You wouldn’t know it from my face whether I am 105 lbs or 150 lbs. I do, however, have a baby face. While my face is oval, I have no cheekbones at all and  very soft features. Now I know why I look so bad in pictures. 

• Love 4
On 02/11/2018 at 4:26 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Her children will be in therapy for the rest of their days.  Scroll through to the last video.  It's a real gem.

Looks like she’s going to pee in that guy’s cup. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 11/1/2018 at 1:26 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Her children will be in therapy for the rest of their days.  Scroll through to the last video.  It's a real gem.

On 11/2/2018 at 11:06 PM, kokapetl said:

Looks like she’s going to pee in that guy’s cup. 

So I have a question for any of our Jewish posters who are currently observant, were observant in the past or can speak with knowledge to the topic (of course anyone can answer but I figure someone who's lived it will have greater insight as opposed to looking up the answer to my pending question on the Web because I already tried that and found all kinds of vague bits 'n pieces.) Still with me? OK:

Kyle has said in the past she identifies as Orthodox. I imagine she is not Traditional Ortho because I doubt she’d be on this show so I am guessing some variation of Modern Ortho. So now my question (yes, finally): even if she subscribes to a Modern Ortho pathway, are her clothes -- with her twins constantly shoved up and legs often on display, to say nothing of behaviors such as seen in the IG vid posted above -- in keeping with even a Modern Ortho approach? A former  neighbor (Conservative)  told me modesty was extremely important in any element of Orthodox Judaism, but maybe it doesn't really apply if one is not Traditional?  I know Kyle's into Kabbalah, too, but I'm not sure that is relevant (maybe it is, I defer to you all!)

And the all-important disclaimer: This isn't an attack on Kyle's chosen faith -- it's just something I'm curious about. Both  Tamra (OC) and Brandi (Dallas) have had their religions etc discussed -- Tamra,  because her prosperity gospel approach is always a source of eye-roll, and Brandi, because her behaviors in S1 of Dallas led to her daughters being asked to leave their faith-based school.

Edited by SCS
clarity
  • Love 4

Whoa!  Didn't know that about Brandi.  

I can't speak anything about Judaism, but I'm comfortable surmising that the Rabbi would prefer she not come as close to sharing her vagina as she did in the high-kick pic above.  Another IG photo that I didn't share here (see below), was a frontal view and the bunny suit was cut very high, and came dangerously close to giving her chapped lips.  

Three of her four are grown, but Porsha (Portia?) is still very much at an impressionable age.  I know it's La La land, but ...

Screenshot (342).png

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 4
On 11/4/2018 at 12:24 PM, SCS said:

So I have a question for any of our Jewish posters who are currently observant, were observant in the past or can speak with knowledge to the topic (of course anyone can answer but I figure someone who's lived it will have greater insight as opposed to looking up the answer to my pending question on the Web because I already tried that and found all kinds of vague bits 'n pieces.) Still with me? OK:

Kyle has said in the past she identifies as Orthodox. I imagine she is not Traditional Ortho because I doubt she’d be on this show so I am guessing some variation of Modern Ortho. So now my question (yes, finally): even if she subscribes to a Modern Ortho pathway, are her clothes -- with her twins constantly shoved up and legs often on display, to say nothing of behaviors such as seen in the IG vid posted above -- in keeping with even a Modern Ortho approach? A former  neighbor (Conservative)  told me modesty was extremely important in any element of Orthodox Judaism, but maybe it doesn't really apply if one is not Traditional?  I know Kyle's into Kabbalah, too, but I'm not sure that is relevant (maybe it is, I defer to you all!)

And the all-important disclaimer: This isn't an attack on Kyle's chosen faith -- it's just something I'm curious about. Both  Tamra (OC) and Brandi (Dallas) have had their religions etc discussed -- Tamra,  because her prosperity gospel approach is always a source of eye-roll, and Brandi, because her behaviors in S1 of Dallas led to her daughters being asked to leave their faith-based school.

I'm also curious. What about the sheitel? (spelling?)

• Love 3
On 11/4/2018 at 3:35 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Q:  Which one would shank the other first to climb over and get ahead?

Yikes. Hit the right arrow and you get the *now* image. It goes beyond before & after to "this is the true story of 2 friends who got their pix taken together. Find out what happens when they respond too fervently to the siren call of the surgical scalpel and needle."

• Love 6
On 11/23/2018 at 2:46 PM, nexxie said:

It’s that time of year...

A pompous male voice intoning, "...promotional consideration for the following by..." should follow anything Kyle posts.

Which daughter is directly above Mo? She always does the 3/4-view head tilt in pix. Someone must have told her it was her good side.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, SCS said:

A pompous male voice intoning, "...promotional consideration for the following by..." should follow anything Kyle posts.

Which daughter is directly above Mo? She always does the 3/4-view head tilt in pix. Someone must have told her it was her good side.

That's Sopia. She towers over Kyle and her sisters. I'm guessing she got her height from Mo.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, smores said:

Am I crazy or are they all randomly photoshopped in from other pictures?

Hah!  I think they are all just airbrushed so much they look fakety-fake.  I'm more upset that only 2 of the 5 dogs are actually pictured. 

• Love 5

I think Kathy has the best, most natural work out of the 3 of them.  She clearly has a different nose than she started with (I know Kyle does too, I'm assuming Kim has a different one, too?), and I'm sure Kathy does some fillers and botox, but she doesn't look as plastic and fake as Kyle does.  Kim looks like she wandered off of the set of Clueless where she was trying to restart her failing career back in the 90s and she just wandered back in through some David Lynch wormhole.  

• Love 5
On 12/4/2018 at 12:53 AM, smores said:

Am I crazy or are they all randomly photoshopped in from other pictures?

Portia def. looks photoshopped into the image - the halo around her hair gives it away. The lighting around all of them is wonky honestly - but Portia is a dead giveaway to the photoshop job...

ETA - also, Farrah's hand placement is weird - it almost looks like Kyle is sitting on her hand - even if Farrah had her hand turned backwards, it still looks weird with Kyle so close to it... odd photo indeed.

Edited by BodhiGurl
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Portia def. looks photoshopped into the image - the halo around her hair gives it away. The lighting around all of them is wonky honestly - but Portia is a dead giveaway to the photoshop job...

ETA - also, Farrah's hand placement is weird - it almost looks like Kyle is sitting on her hand - even if Farrah had her hand turned backwards, it still looks weird with Kyle so close to it... odd photo indeed.

It's like no one has any shadow on them at all and they are all somehow sitting on the same steps, but no one is squished.  They're overlapping, but Portia and the dog fit on the same step? And the one next to Portia (I only know Portia because she's the smallest), should be squished against the wall by the rest of the dog, but she isn't.  The one to the right of Portia is weirdly bigger than the other 2 and is standing? Or where are her legs?  

Kyle isn't making any kind of dent on Mauricio where she is leaning and shouldn't we see his hand on her side?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Kyle and Faye should be humiliated by the fact that Kris KarJenner has outclassed them by miles here.  Now I have to go wash my mouth out with soap. 

*The morally corrupt Faye Resnick that is...  (I will forever thank Camille for that line BTW). Rewatching the older seasons, I'm on S3 I think, the one where Adrienne and Paul split up -anywho also the one they tried to push MC Faye Resnick a little TOO much. Thank goodness fan backlash pushed her back from joining the group as a regular.

• Love 4

Did Kyle DIY the tinsel onto those shoes herself?  And, also, isn't there some sort of filter she could have used to fix her red devil eyes in this pic?  I can't edit pics to save my life, so I really don't know, but I'd assume that there has to be something that would do it and that there's no reason for this to look like a photo print from 1988 that you had to wait a week to get back only to discover you had red eyes in.

• Love 4
On 12/27/2018 at 2:52 PM, smores said:

Did Kyle DIY the tinsel onto those shoes herself?  And, also, isn't there some sort of filter she could have used to fix her red devil eyes in this pic?  I can't edit pics to save my life, so I really don't know, but I'd assume that there has to be something that would do it and that there's no reason for this to look like a photo print from 1988 that you had to wait a week to get back only to discover you had red eyes in.

I think they are bows but that isn't an improvement by any means. If these are older shoes it confirms last year's thieves had taste and left them.

Santa is on the same shit as Kyle. 

• Love 4

I have now officially stared at the pic for too long, but what is the weird ridge going down her (to us) left leg?  It's like there's a seam in the front of her non-existent pantyhose.  

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, smores said:

I have now officially stared at the pic for too long, but what is the weird ridge going down her (to us) left leg?  It's like there's a seam in the front of her non-existent pantyhose.  

Looks like a shadow of her other leg.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Looks like a shadow of her other leg.

ROFL! That makes perfect sense now that you say it.  But, for the life of me, I couldn't figure that out before.  I swear looking at it, I'm like, did she have some weird accident and have surgery? Does she have stockings on backwards? What is it?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, smores said:

ROFL! That makes perfect sense now that you say it.  But, for the life of me, I couldn't figure that out before.  I swear looking at it, I'm like, did she have some weird accident and have surgery? Does she have stockings on backwards? What is it?

A really bad case of the runs. That's it!

• Love 3
12 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I have never in my life been to a baby shower where someone behaved like that. Is this a new shower game where guest share how they conceived their own children? 

Well, it is Andy Cohen, so hedonism or any facsimile thereof is expected, nay required.

• Love 4
On 1/21/2019 at 6:32 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah, she makes me a little nuts, but I have to admit, these two make a good couple, and seem to be genuinely in lurve. 

Well the track history on all these madly in love couples isn't so great but I agree that these 2 seem to have it. (watch - next week will be rumors of splitsville- who knows). I still maintain that Mauricio is the hottest of the spouses. In other words he is absolutely my type. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Well the track history on all these madly in love couples isn't so great but I agree that these 2 seem to have it. (watch - next week will be rumors of splitsville- who knows). I still maintain that Mauricio is the hottest of the spouses. In other words he is absolutely my type. 

He's very attractive physically, and I'm a little nudged by the fact that he's not a total attention whore, and doesn't seem to get too involved in his wife's drama.  I will acknowledge that he gets plenty of screen time between RHO and MDL, but he just doesn't irritate me like Terry D managed to do.

• Love 3
On 2/9/2019 at 8:25 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Farah is actually beginning to look older than her mother.  That's not a good thing Kyle.  Dial it back.  The other one looks slutty. 

Yeah, that one o the right is definitely looking old AF for her age. That is so bizarre!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Yeah, that one o the right is definitely looking old AF for her age. That is so bizarre!

Or does she look her age, 30?  lol  In my 'good ol' days', that's what 30 looked like, but now in the age of dermatological shenanigans, 30 is the new 15.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 2/11/2019 at 3:01 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Or does she look her age, 30?  lol  In my 'good ol' days', that's what 30 looked like, but now in the age of dermatological shenanigans, 30 is the new 15.

I guess I didn't realize she was 30, but she's still a more mature looking 30 than I was at that age. And often people look so different in person than they do in photos, so who knows.

• Love 3

The thirst will not be quenched! 

In the interest of fairness, since I often shade Kyle for her seemingly hopeless fayshun sense, she (or her stylist) got it very right here.  I don't live for the I Dream Of Jeannie hairstyle, but the dress is pretty much flawless imo.
p.s.:  Rinna looks desperate.  Again.
Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 11