Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Not sure if ya'll want a pic of this dress from a different angle

Did she have some uneven botox injections by the eyes or make an unfortunate expression right at the time of the injection?

She looks different. I can't tell if her nose has too much shading, another nose job or Botox wonk but something is definitely off.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

From 6 days ago, Kyle did something around her eye area - it doesn't look like her anymore.

Good catch -- the eye area is off. Maybe she had botox and it caused the right eye to droop? Year ago, Melanie Griffith showed up at an awards ceremony with one side of her face collapsed. She kept trying to cheat away from the camera but it was evident. There were some whispers about if she'd had a stroke but it turned out she'd gone for botox injections and then lay down for nap. Apparently, one must remain upright post-botox or the stuff can migrate. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, SCS said:

Good catch -- the eye area is off. Maybe she had botox and it caused the right eye to droop? Year ago, Melanie Griffith showed up at an awards ceremony with one side of her face collapsed. She kept trying to cheat away from the camera but it was evident. There were some whispers about if she'd had a stroke but it turned out she'd gone for botox injections and then lay down for nap. Apparently, one must remain upright post-botox or the stuff can migrate. 

That's one of the things that scares me about botox. What if you are an injectibles junkie like LVP or Kyle - you don't take a nap and follow the rules...then you actually god forbid have a stroke - how will anyone even know? Your botoxed face won't move, one side won't collapse or droop. The ER could have given you a blood thinner so that the effects wouldn't be so bad - but because they had to put you through various testing you were administered drugs too late

• Love 4

On another note, since there is a no small talk thread (or at least I didn't see it) I just watched 'Halloween' for the umpteeth  time.  Sorry I just can't quit those old scary movies.  Seeing little Kyle Richards is just a bonus.   And apparently Jamie Lee Curtis is going to be in another one.

Kyle's recent dress choice is just kind of tragic.  I love me some Kyle but she just doesn't always make great style choices.  On the other hand she has had some great choices in dogs.  And husbands. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

... great choices in dogs.  And husbands. 

I agree about the dogs. Her hubs, conversely, may be in deep doody:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-umansky-sweetwater-20180930-story.html#

In a lawsuit that a federal judge recently ruled can proceed, Mauricio Umansky, chief executive of high-end Beverly Hills real estate firm the Agency, is accused of selling the home for millions less than it was worth because he had partnered with the winning bidder, allowing the pair to maximize their profits when they resold it less than a year later.

The insurer, Western World, sued after it looked like it might be on the hook to pay $3 million as part of a potential settlement between Umansky and the original seller, the son of the president of Equatorial Guinea.

If Western World’s accusations prove true, it could mean that Umansky shortchanged charities in the Central African nation out of millions of dollars they should have received as part of a deal struck between the home’s former owner and the Justice Department.

7f6f1a376afb3c7ce9a231c8bc4e4c1bc415b471

• Love 7
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

On another note, since there is a no small talk thread (or at least I didn't see it) I just watched 'Halloween' for the umpteeth  time.  Sorry I just can't quit those old scary movies.  Seeing little Kyle Richards is just a bonus.   And apparently Jamie Lee Curtis is going to be in another one.

Kyle's recent dress choice is just kind of tragic.  I love me some Kyle but she just doesn't always make great style choices.  On the other hand she has had some great choices in dogs.  And husbands. 

Definitely husbands.  Pert near (™my dad) never great style choices.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
13 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Not sure if ya'll want a pic of this dress from a different angle

Did she have some uneven botox injections by the eyes or make an unfortunate expression right at the time of the injection?

Love how it makes her boobs all lopsided.

Why does it look like she has a big patch of lighter colored makeup across her forehead?  Should I be using concealer on my forehead and no one ever told me?!  ;)

• Love 12
17 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

From 6 days ago, Kyle did something around her eye area - it doesn't look like her anymore. Is the embalmed forehead throwing me off?

Both of these photos from the front don't look like her.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kyle went nuts with the fillers/procedures - she can open her mouth and blink - not much range in expressions

Her hair has a Steven Seagal drawn on look about it. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Why does it look like she has a big patch of lighter colored makeup across her forehead?  Should I be using concealer on my forehead and no one ever told me?!  ;)

LOL I did not see this til you posted and you're right -- my guess is it's a case of highlighter fail. Her MUA probably went heavy on contour and highlighter for the cameras and didn't blend it fully. Examples:

https://www.shefinds.com/collections/the-worst-celebrity-contour-fails/#slide-2

Edited by SCS
need to learn to spell. oy.
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, SCS said:

She looks different. I can't tell if her nose has too much shading, another nose job or Botox wonk but something is definitely off.

I hate her new veneers. Imo they are too big, and there was nothing wrong with her natural teeth. Kyle was a very pretty woman, she'd have been better served (again, imo) spending that money on a decent stylist. 

• Love 14
14 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I hate her new veneers. Imo they are too big, and there was nothing wrong with her natural teeth. Kyle was a very pretty woman, she'd have been better served (again, imo) spending that money on a decent stylist. 

She talks funny now with them too. They've impacted her speech and I can't not it.

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:17 PM, kokapetl said:

Her hair has a Steven Seagal drawn on look about it. 

Lord yes.  A pet peeve, honey, a "Gucci" t-shirt isn't high fashion nor impressive to anyone.  It's a cheap t-shirt made in China, for which you paid WAY too much.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Oh Kyle.  And the winner of the She Always Tries Too Hard award, goes to Kyle Richards!  She really is becoming a plastic surgeon's dream girl.

Screenshot (273).png

Screenshot (272).png

That dress does not flatter her figure. It’s designed for a taller woman, and it makes her look heavier and stockier than she is. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, glowbug said:

That dress does not flatter her figure. It’s designed for a taller woman, and it makes her look heavier and stockier than she is. 

As many others have said - Kyle really has a great figure but she’s short (as am I - I’m 5’2” with short limbs and my hubby is 6’3” with long limbs) so unfortunately us short women need to figure out what works for us. Unlike Kyle I don’t have stylists and money to figure it out, so I am trying to learn from her missteps.

• Love 9

I don't see the same image in the mirror that I see in photographs.  Probably why I hate to have my picture taken, on the off chance that I may actually have to view it.  Perhaps that is Kyle's issue as well...the mirror is lying to her when she makes these fashion missteps.

• Love 7

I’ll start by saying I think that the color looks great on her.

The downside of all this is that she *owns a clothing store* and, on top of dressing better just for the sake of looking better, she could be a great “model” for those of us built more like her... and in turn drive more people to her  business. As it stands she’s not that great of an advertisement for her business, at least in that sense.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, ryebread said:

Moe's outfit is equally fug. He and Kyle look like they're attending different functions.

His shoes are a fail.

Yeah, it's a bit casual, but it is the AMAs.  While not maybe as eccentric as the Grammy crowd, this show has a bit of a szichozophrenic vibe; some dress up and some dress down.  This biggest fail about Mo's getup is that it doesn't really equal his wife's.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah, it's a bit casual, but it is the AMAs.  While not maybe as eccentric as the Grammy crowd, this show has a bit of a szichozophrenic vibe; some dress up and some dress down.  This biggest fail about Mo's getup is that it doesn't really equal his wife's.

I don't know, equally ugly.

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:40 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I don't see the same image in the mirror that I see in photographs.  Probably why I hate to have my picture taken, on the off chance that I may actually have to view it.  Perhaps that is Kyle's issue as well...the mirror is lying to her when she makes these fashion missteps.

Me either. I look much thinner in the mirror. I have the opposite of body dysmorphia. I think I look better than I really do. It really sucks to see a photo of myself. Sometimes I don 't even know it's me. I say who's that lady? Oh shit ...that's me!!!

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

Me either. I look much thinner in the mirror. I have the opposite of body dysmorphia. I think I look better than I really do. It really sucks to see a photo of myself. Sometimes I don 't even know it's me. I say who's that lady? Oh shit ...that's me!!!

Exactly

• Love 1
On 10/1/2018 at 10:07 AM, TexasGal said:

Love how it makes her boobs all lopsided.

I think it’s her powder. They have special HD powders now for cameras. Angelina Jolie’s makeup person messed up a couple of years ago and she had these patches all over her face. 

• Love 3

Wow just wow. I haven't been "here" in a while and got a notification that someone gave a heart to a post I did in April so I started browsing.

I had no idea she had all this work done. What a shame how heavy handed. I was so in awe of her beauty from when I started watching this show. I know she had some tweaking done but in the past it was the good kind. You know , the kind where  we all wonder what secret the rich have that lets them not age as roughly as the rest of us.

Now I agree with your comments. What a shame.  I still think Mauricio looks great. Yeah maybe not the best fashion choice but he looks good and comfortable. She looks so straining even in her posture. The dress is wearing her.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Call me ignorant but what is all this 'work' that Kyle has had done?  Yeah, she got veneers which she readily admits to.  I'm on the still out jury.  What else?

The main thing for me is her lips looked very duck-y this past season, and it looks like she’s kept up the routine from the pictures that have been posted.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, link417 said:

The main thing for me is her lips looked very duck-y this past season, and it looks like she’s kept up the routine from the pictures that have been posted.

I just haven't seen that.  Don't get me wrong cause I could be wrong but I just haven't seen it.

4 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I just haven't seen that.  Don't get me wrong cause I could be wrong but I just haven't seen it.

NBD. For me it’s distractingly obvious but I know that’s not everyone’s experience.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Call me ignorant but what is all this 'work' that Kyle has had done?  Yeah, she got veneers which she readily admits to.  I'm on the still out jury.  What else?

Kyle at 19, with her firstborn Farrah vs. Kyle now.  I'll let you be the judge.

Screenshot (332).png

Screenshot (272).png

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 3
On 10/19/2018 at 8:28 AM, Higgins said:

I have the opposite of body dysmorphia. I think I look better than I really do. It really sucks to see a photo of myself. Sometimes I don 't even know it's me. I say who's that lady? Oh shit ...that's me!!!

LOL --  so fucking funny, Higgins! : )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:28 AM, Higgins said:

Same here :(

• Love 6
10 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

A Umansky Halloween.  The thirst is real.

Screenshot (335).png

Doubling as Farrah's 30th birthday.  Mustn't let the daughter have the spotlight.

Look at me look at me! She is so thirsty. Portia 's pucker-up face is....too something.

• Love 11
On 10/19/2018 at 5:28 AM, Higgins said:

The camera really does add 10 lbs. I look so much fatter in pictures than I do in front of a mirror. It also tends to accentuate blemishes and other imperfections. Photos are the worst. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, glowbug said:

The camera really does add 10 lbs. I look so much fatter in pictures than I do in front of a mirror. It also tends to accentuate blemishes and other imperfections. Photos are the worst. 

When we got the photo's of my son's wedding...I nearly vomited.  I swear in person I looked thin in my dress, all of my friends told me how good I looked but those pictures, OMG.  Just OMG. 

Kudos to any of the HW's that look good in pics and in front of the reality cameras.

• Love 7