Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

(edited)

That's not Tamra - it's Camille!

(And yes, Kyle's lipstick is too dark.)

Thanks for straightening me out-Camille had me fooled I saw the too high of shoes, ratty extensions, and too youthful a dress and went to Tamra.. 

The A-line below the knee look does not work for Kyle nor does the deep V, this look was a total miss for Kyle-especially the lipstick-she looks like Elvira.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

This is infuriating to me. Most of these folks are suffering from severe mental illness. Kyle was totally disgusting. At least Kim, although a raging hypocrite, was trying to get to the root of the problem with her questions. These people need to be hospitalized. They can't take advantage of a job, they need treatment.

IMO, Kim was the worst in that video of the 3 sisters! There was no way she did not know that guy she berated was mentally ill yet she kept asking him if he "liked living like this" How completely devoid of empathy/compassion. She made this guy look like he chose/wanted to be homeless, even to the point of pointing at him and his meager possessions.  The guy looked like he was crying yet Kim kept going in on him....she is such an entitled BITCH IMHO.

• Love 7

The A-line below the knee look does not work for Kyle nor does the deep V, this look was a total miss for Kyle-especially the lipstick-she looks like Elvira.

You know I get Kyle wants to portray herself as the girl next door, down to earth mom, but I think she needs a stylist especially when she has events like these! Shes beautiful in my opinion but she lets it go to waste with her outfit choices. Whether it's everyday or a out to events like these. She looks good in one jumpsuits like last episode or the outfit she wore in Twitter pic in Holland with rest of the ladies. But goodness her Boho style that seems to be her everyday style bugs me.

IMO, Kim was the worst in that video of the 3 sisters! There was no way she did not know that guy she berated was mentally ill yet she kept asking him if he "liked living like this" How completely devoid of empathy/compassion. She made this guy look like he chose/wanted to be homeless, even to the point of pointing at him and his meager possessions.  The guy looked like he was crying yet Kim kept going in on him....she is such an entitled BITCH IMHO.

I have been saying for a very long time Kim was the one with the endless teasing and mean streak as a kid.  She is emotionally stunted and has never outgrown her childish mean streak. 

• Love 7

It's really terrifying to me when Kathy Hilton ends up looking like the sane one in a group. I'm going to chalk it up to this being her idea, and thus her being the most camera-conscious. Because everything else, in life/period, seems to point to her being an utterly vile human being. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I like that Kyle takes risks when it comes to fashion because to me it shows how much she really enjoys dressing up. She just has fun with clothes and I appreciate that even if I sometimes end up questioning her choices. 

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 11
(edited)

So, speaking of looks I hate...Kyle's sunglasses.  She's wearing these on the bus in Amsterdam. Chanel Lambskin Quilted Aviators $680.  Do you love 'em or not?

kyle-richards-kyle-richards-with-ex-husb

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 2
(edited)

So, speaking of looks I hate...Kyle's sunglasses.  She's wearing these on the bus in Amsterdam. Chanel Lambskin Quilted Aviators $680.  Do you love 'em or not?

Hate them!

I never watch the first looks . This is the first one and it was worth it! It is fascinating that these women are willing to open their "real" lives up this way. I think they all have a little something wrong with them to want to do this to their families. It almost never turns out well. Lisa V was the only person who was able to limit her bad "edit" turn successfully. I think Eileen is pretty savvy and she may be able to also. The rest of them are way to volatile. IMO Lisa Rinna is going to crash and burn. She likes the spotlight too much.

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 6

Is that Camille?  She looks horrible. I generally love pretty much anything she wears, but this is just atrocious.  Hate Kyle's lipstick. I will imagine that Lisa V was mortified to see how she looks in this dress.  She has a lovely frame, but she looks pregnant in this photo.  

I find it interesting that the 2 newbies, Eileen and Lisa R are there along with Shannon/Camille but no Brandi/Kim. I understand Yolanda not being there with her health issues but were Brandi and Kim not invited or were they there but just not in this picture?

• Love 4
(edited)

Does anyone else think that Camille and Shannon look like sisters in that bottom pic? I don't normally think that but something about that second picture.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 3

Does anyone else think that Camille and Shannon look like sisters in that bottom pic? I don't normally think that but something about that second picture.

To me, Camille looks like she is snarling at  someone off to her left! LOL

They do look like they could be related.

• Love 3
(edited)

Quite stylish for cataract patients.  They are kind of cute but $600.00 seems a bit steep.

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 5

Just to keep this post on topic..........I hate the sunglasses and would never wear them.

• Love 8
(edited)

Whoa.  I'm shocked that the women in pink is Camille.  Our Camille?  She doesn't look like herself.  I like Lisa R and Shannon.  Eileen looks great from the waist up, imo, I'm not a fan of how the pants look sitting on her hips.  Lisa V is just no.  Kyle looks much better with a brighter lip.  I love a good plunging neckline but something about her whole look doesn't do it for me, here.  Those sunglasses as hideous.  I mean WTF, really.  I don't really understand most designer fashion though.  That pic of Kyle in Amsterdam was her at her best. 

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 6
(edited)

It will be Tuesday soon enough and I'm sure there will be more to comment on in the new episode. I want to see how long it takes Kyle to come back and rejoin the group after her dramatic exit and if anyone comments on her running away.

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 1

After seeing that youtube video of the Richards sisters emotionally terrorizing the homeless I have never wanted to beat down and bitch slap three grown women more. God they were sanctimonious and  horrid. I felt so bad for that man who had to endure that agonizingly long interrogation from Kim because he accepted a damn sandwich. All that pain inflicted so they could boost their egos and angle for a tv show.

They should be ashamed of themselves and beg forgiveness of the people they emotionally abused for their own gain.

• Love 5
(edited)

Ugh, I tried rye!  They really are disgusting.  What a shocker that this show pilot wasn't picked up.

Hang on--were they really doing this as a pilot? Cause that just might be more shocking to me than the latest wine throwing incident.

ETA: Nevermind, I see the brief info about the pilot on the youtube vid. Wow, yeah, no kidding that this wasn't picked up. They really are clueless sometimes. Seeing Kim try to give an "opportunity" to anyone just sounds like a joke anyway.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 2

We blend the first look threads into the episode thread, but we do it the Friday after the episode airs.

FWIW all of this talk should be in Small Talk. It has nothing to do with Kyle. 

Kyle was on Access Hollywood.  We have heard the reunion was the worst ever and when asked if things are okay with everyone.  No, they are not. 

Who are Shannon and Tamara?  I have watched this show for about 4 years and I don't remember them.  

Kyle was on Access Hollywood.  We have heard the reunion was the worst ever and when asked if things are okay with everyone.  No, they are not. 

Who are Shannon and Tamara?  I have watched this show for about 4 years and I don't remember them.  

OC housewives

• Love 1
(edited)

They are on the OC show. 

ETA: sorry, just realized this was answered already. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 1

Jinx lol.

We all replied at the same time. We wanted to show off our RH knowledge ;)

Photo Finish!

It's always fun when I actually know the answer to a question. it's the online equivalent to when people ask for directions and I actually know how to get them there. 

• Love 1

Kyle was on Access Hollywood. We have heard the reunion was the worst ever and when asked if things are okay with everyone. No, they are not.

My hope is Andy does question Kim's drug abuse and Kyle doesn't defend her. She doesn't measure up anymore as a sister dont defend her. Let her dig her own grave.

• Love 6

No it is Shannon and Tamra.  Tamra is in the tacky pink dress.

That's not Tamra - it's Camille!

(And yes, Kyle's lipstick is too dark.)

That's why I said it will take a while for me to get used to Camille's new face.

And yes, I agree about Kyle's lipstick.  It makes her look like a painted doll......but not as good.  

• Love 1

My hope is Andy does question Kim's drug abuse and Kyle doesn't defend her. She doesn't measure up anymore as a sister dont defend her. Let her dig her own grave.

In the past Kyle has said it is Kim's story to tell.  All I can recall Kyle saying is that it was a good thing Kim admitted to taking the pill.  I believe there is enough stuff for Kim to clean up and clear up long before she gets to Kyle.  I am hoping the time spent on Kyle is spent dissecting what happened between she and Brandi. 

• Love 2

So, speaking of looks I hate...Kyle's sunglasses. She's wearing these on the bus in Amsterdam. Chanel Lambskin Quilted Aviators $680. Do you love 'em or not?

For horse blinders, I think they're very stylish.

• Love 7

It's clear that  they're all egotists to varying degrees of intensity. I think Kyle's immense ego borders on true narcissistic self-love than simply egotism. Her super ego is an addiction. She thinks the world revolves around her. She seems to feel that everything bad that happens to Kim is happening to her and everything good was meant for her. Kyle's ego traps her into selfishness where clothes, money, esteem, pity, fear and conceit rules her life.

Kim was absolutely right when she told Kyle at the dinner that she wasn't there for her. Kyle shrunk away from standing up for her in the plane with LisaR and again at the dinner when Lisa brought it up yet AGAIN. Kyle has allowed her narcissistic self-love to rule her decisions and in the end, she's making some very bad choices.

• Love 2

Kim was absolutely right when she told Kyle at the dinner that she wasn't there for her. Kyle shrunk away from standing up for her in the plane with LisaR and again at the dinner when Lisa brought it up yet AGAIN. Kyle has allowed her narcissistic self-love to rule her decisions and in the end, she's making some very bad choices.

You know you can switch the names Kim/Kyle and still have a valid point.  Which is of course why AlAnon exists.  The disease impacts more than the person who is addicted.

• Love 5

I am not certain exactly what Kyle could have added to the rude conversation on the plane.  Kyle had given Kim the head's up told her to speak with Lisar privately and Kim refused to answer Lisar texts.  I didn't see BFF Brandi stick up for Kim either.  To me, it is okay for some conversations to be between two people.  Yolanda said nothing so I would guess is everyone thought the two of them had the situation handled.  Kyle did speak up at the dinner table asking Kim to stop-Brandi did the same.  There was nothing to defend Kim from-all she had to do was stop talking. 

It's clear that  they're all egotists to varying degrees of intensity. I think Kyle's immense ego borders on true narcissistic self-love than simply egotism. Her super ego is an addiction. She thinks the world revolves around her. She seems to feel that everything bad that happens to Kim is happening to her and everything good was meant for her. Kyle's ego traps her into selfishness where clothes, money, esteem, pity, fear and conceit rules her life.

I am not certain what the bad choices Kyle is making -clothing choices, friendship choices, family choices?  She has no power to change the relationship between she and Kim and retain one iota of dignity.  Kim is calling the shots and now has exactly what she wants-Kyle out of her life and Kingsley back in.

• Love 4

If you remember Lisa R and Lisa V were driving together somewhere together and Lisa R said "we should do something, Kim needs an intervention or something" and Lisa V said 'we can't do that, we don't even know".  Lisa Vanderpump is smart, she chooses to err on the side of caution rather than jump headfirst into assumptions and attempting to control a situation that she has no business trying to control.

That's just one instance where LisaR was overstepping boundaries. Again, on the plane. Kyle was right there, two feet away. She did exactly as Kim said, she lifted up her blanket and hid behind it silently. Then again, at dinner. She sat there with wide-eyed but silent astonishment when Lisa brought it up yet AGAIN about getting into Kim's business. And yes, her looks and how she presents herself by her extensive concerns about her own appearance in front of the camera overshadows by far her concerns about her sister. Even before going to the hash-house she was so involved in how she looked and what she wore that she gave no thought at all to the fact that Kim wasn't going or why she wasn't going. The fact that Kim wasn't going wouldn't have been a surprise if she was indeed the dutiful, loyal and concerned sister she professes to be for Kim.

• Love 1

If you remember Lisa R and Lisa V were driving together somewhere together and Lisa R said "we should do something, Kim needs an intervention or something" and Lisa V said 'we can't do that, we don't even know".  Lisa Vanderpump is smart, she chooses to err on the side of caution rather than jump headfirst into assumptions and attempting to control a situation that she has no business trying to control.

That's just one instance where LisaR was overstepping boundaries. Again, on the plane. Kyle was right there, two feet away. She did exactly as Kim said, she lifted up her blanket and hid behind it silently. Then again, at dinner. She sat there with wide-eyed but silent astonishment when Lisa brought it up yet AGAIN about getting into Kim's business. And yes, her looks and how she presents herself by her extensive concerns about her own appearance in front of the camera overshadows by far her concerns about her sister. Even before going to the hash-house she was so involved in how she looked and what she wore that she gave no thought at all to the fact that Kim wasn't going or why she wasn't going. The fact that Kim wasn't going wouldn't have been a surprise if she was indeed the dutiful, loyal and concerned sister she professes to be for Kim.

LisaV explained in her TH that she learn the hard way not to question Kim, Paris, regarding her sobriety even when evidence/facts show otherwise.

• Love 4

LisaV explained in her TH that she learn the hard way not to question Kim, Paris, regarding her sobriety even when evidence/facts show otherwise.

Kyle should just be honest and admit to Kim that she has not been a presence there to defend or support her. If she's not there to confront, doubt or question Kim face to face, then she's not being supportive as she professes she is. If she doesn't want the job, or if she's burned out from continually watching Kim say one thing then do the other, then she should just bow out and say "I'm done" and stop proclaiming to be a supportive sister. Kyle can't be only half of what a sister should be. It's either all or nothing when it comes to supporting an addict.

• Love 1

Kyle should just be honest and admit to Kim that she has not been a presence there to defend or support her. If she's not there to confront, doubt or question Kim face to face, then she's not being supportive as she professes she is. If she doesn't want the job, or if she's burned out from continually watching Kim say one thing then do the other, then she should just bow out and say "I'm done" and stop proclaiming to be a supportive sister. Kyle can't be only half of what a sister should be. It's either all or nothing when it comes to supporting an addict.

How do we know Kyle has not had that conversation with Kim already. Kim says that she knows Kyle can't be there 24/7 at the same time she claims Kyle is "never" there for her, IMO, Kim talks out both ends all the time.

What Kim wants Kyle to do is act like an attack dog anytime someone dares to question Kim about anything, not just her sobriety. If Kim is rude to someone, then Kyle must be rude to them as well, if Kim dislikes/hates someone then Kyle must dislike/hate them as well, if Kim likes/loves someone them Kyle must as well, if Kim doesn't want to go somewhere, Kyle is not supposed to want to go either and if Kim is high/drunk then Kyle is supposed to lie for her and claim otherwise. AND, Kim wants to be able to hurt/embarrass/abuse Kyle anyway she wants without Kyle getting upset/hurt or pulling away. Kim wants Kyle to be her punching bag and her puppet depending on how she, Kim, feels at the moment but Kyle can never, ever expect that she, Kim, will ever be there for Kyle......in any supportive way....ever.

• Love 13

One thing that struck me with the dinner, and it just won't go away.

Someone lunges for my sister (or friend) and instinctually I would have tried to block that, no thought involved.  My arm or body would have come up to shield anyone I cared about, hell, probably even a stranger. 

Kyle just sat there, letting Lipsa express the rage or hatred Kyle feels for Kim.  (again, I think it's been happening all season)

I don't care how angry I was, my protective instincts would have taken over. 

I can certainly see why Kyle and Lipsa are besties with Faye Resnick.

• Love 1

Someone lunges for my sister (or friend) and instinctually I would have tried to block that, no thought involved.  My arm or body would have come up to shield anyone I cared about, hell, probably even a stranger. 

Kyle just sat there, letting Lipsa express the rage or hatred Kyle feels for Kim.  (again, I think it's been happening all season)

Maybe it is a family thing-Kim didn't seem to try and stop Brandi or block Brandi from grabbing her sisters arms.  I watched it and you can't really see Kyle's reaction.  I did notice Brandi trying to restrain Kim when she went after Lisar.  I am on the side of keep your hands and finger pointing to yourself.  I applaud the entire table including Kim for not turning it into a bigger fiasco.  I noticed a lot of folded hands. 

It is actually Kathy Hilton that is Faye Resnick's bestie.

• Love 1

After my sister just told me that "I never support her", that Brandi is more supportive and Kathy is the better sister I would have let Lisa knock you on your ever loving' ass.

Edited by blueeyed
  • Love 18

After my sister just told me that "I never support her", that Brandi is more supportive and Kathy is the better sister I would have let Lisa knock you on your ever loving' ass.

Right Blood makes us related, loyalty makes us family. Kim has no loyalty to Kyle by saying only Kathy and Brandi get top billing in her life.

• Love 10