Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

But Daddy will bail him out of it all, like he's done before. That's nothing to brag about, kid. And he's been banned from flying on other airlines?

I am thinking Rick Hilton probably has steam coming out of his ears after reading the report.  One thing Conrad has going for him is he claimed early on he was taking a sleeping pill.  He probably was aware of the Ambien defense.  At some point this guy is going to hate be on a 'no fly' list when he has to take a crappy seat on a charter to get to his hot spots in Europe. 

• Love 2

Can't they afford a private jet?

Even the King and Yolanda only fly private domestically.  For the little snot to have a jet fly him to London from LA he is probably looking at $75,000-$100,000.  Last time I checked he didn't have a job and Rick Hilton is only getting $69 million when Barron passes.  Maybe it is his way to get mom and dad to pay for private jet flights.  I must say though  a reputable private air company might no take him with his record.

• Love 2

You know, the behavior as described seems to go way beyond douchelord. He had what amounts to a nearly nine hour tantrum, was physically violent, made a lot of grandiose declarations - grandiose beyond calling people peasants, I mean. That kid needs a serious mental health evaluation, no joke.

If this is par for the course behavior for Kathy Hilton's kids, I don't even know what to say.

• Love 1

Yeah, he's definitely getting preferential treatment, but Conrad sounded delusional even in the statement he made to authorities.

Kathy and Rick were that bad back in the day? Christ. Kyle really begins to look like the pick of the litter. It's astounding she has such a stable family life if this is any kind of reflection of the environment she was raised in.

• Love 4

Just a pet peeve. Some people don't like the word 'moist' but will use 'fuck' in every other sentence.

I quite like the word fuck.  My mom, on the other hand - goes all prune faced and very disapproving at the word.  I think all swear words are more benign when not used literally.  For instance, what the fuck versus wanna fuck.   I say piss me off, but never I need to piss. That's how I roll.

Moist does not bother me in any way.  Most likely because I'm a nurse, and I've been charting "moist mucous membranes" for a long time.

• Love 4

Fuck USED to be such a bad word for me.  Then I moved to LA for about a year. 

By the time I left, "fuck" rolled of the tongue as easy as "the" and was used almost as frequently.  It lost it's cache.  It was so common there, and almost never said in anger, let alone fury.  "This sunset it fucking awesome!"  "What the fuck is that car doing there?"  "Fucking beautiful dress!"  "So, I was basically fucking around and met this fucking gorgeous guy at the beach!"  "Fuck no, you didn't just draw an ace?!""  "Holy fuck, it's great to see you, what the fuck have you been up to?"  "You look fucking great babe!"  "That fucking show about spies, you know what the fuck I'm thinking of, FUCK, what's the fucking name of that fucking hot chick that plays the fucking lead, you know, she used to fuck the guy who co-starred in that fucking show about space?" 

It's not even a real swear word to me anymore.   Since my Angelino days, I've been far more grossed out by "shit" which brings aromatic unpleasantness, not to mention unsavory mental images. 

I need a new bad word!

• Love 2

Moist does not bother me in any way.  Most likely because I'm a nurse, and I've been charting "moist mucous membranes" for a long time.

Nurses are bad ass.

By the time I left, "fuck" rolled of the tongue as easy as "the" and was used almost as frequently.  It lost it's cache.  It was so common there, and almost never said in anger, let alone fury.  "This sunset it fucking awesome!"  "What the fuck is that car doing there?"  "Fucking beautiful dress!"  "So, I was basically fucking around and met this fucking gorgeous guy at the beach!"  "Fuck no, you didn't just draw an ace?!""  "Holy fuck, it's great to see you, what the fuck have you been up to?"  "You look fucking great babe!"  "That fucking show about spies, you know what the fuck I'm thinking of, FUCK, what's the fucking name of that fucking hot chick that plays the fucking lead, you know, she used to fuck the guy who co-starred in that fucking show about space?" 

I'm blind. LOL

The first, and only time, I ever heard one of my kindergartners use it in a sentence.  "You're a little fucker.", it was aimed at his best buddy. Of course he had no idea what it meant and told me his older siblings called him that all the time. He thought it was a term of endearment. Funny but not funny. 

• Love 4

I quite like the word fuck.  My mom, on the other hand - goes all prune faced and very disapproving at the word.  I think all swear words are more benign when not used literally.  For instance, what the fuck versus wanna fuck.   I say piss me off, but never I need to piss. That's how I roll.

Moist mucus membranes are good. Moist bus seat is not.

• Love 3

Fuck USED to be such a bad word for me.  Then I moved to LA for about a year. 

It's not even a real swear word to me anymore.   Since my Angelino days, I've been far more grossed out by "shit" which brings aromatic unpleasantness, not to mention unsavory mental images. 

I need a new bad word!

This is my favorite post of the day.  I know it's still early, but this fucking post is a thing of fucking beauty.  FUCK.  Just fuck, man.  Never before have I seen the fucking like.

• Love 3

From the article:

He credited a man at the back of the plane with stopping him from killing a flight attendant. “If that man wasn’t there, that guy [the flight attendant] would have been ____ killed on that flight. A hundred percent I would have killed him,” Hilton said.

Damn. Looks like daddy Hilton is going to be covering up a murder in the near future. :/

How many hours was the reunion?

I hope by the sound of Kyle's tweet that Kim is pissed at everyone (especially Brandi) and has no plans to return to the show next season.

It sounds like it was from 10 until shortly after 8pm

It sounds like it was from 10 until shortly after 8pm

Thanks, Zoeysmom! That is shorter than some of their previous reunions. Hopefully, it means Andy was direct and in better control this year? Ha! Wishful thinking on my part. Still, my fingers are crossed that Kim will hang up her hat at the end of this season and call it quits.

Thanks, Zoeysmom! That is shorter than some of their previous reunions. Hopefully, it means Andy was direct and in better control this year? Ha! Wishful thinking on my part. Still, my fingers are crossed that Kim will hang up her hat at the end of this season and call it quits.

Here is a photo of Kyle and Andy-looks like she grabbed the red dress-great earrings if they are real.  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1022806104400270

Brandi tweeted it may be a 6 part Reunion.  My guess is with all the pros they went deep and stayed away from the superfluous.  You don't have Carlton this year.

Kim and Brandi may be out for practical reasons-they are both involved in lawsuits that involve Bravo.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

Here is a photo of Kyle and Andy-looks like she grabbed the red dress-great earrings if they are real.  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1022806104400270

Brandi tweeted it may be a 6 part Reunion.  My guess is with all the pros they went deep and stayed away from the superfluous.  You don't have Carlton this year.

Kim and Brandi may be out for practical reasons-they are both involved in lawsuits that involve Bravo.

Zoeysmom, do tell about Brandi & Kim being involved in lawsuits with Bravo! This is the first I've heard this and I confess I'm a bit ashamed to be happy -- oh the possibility of a new season without those two is too good to be true!!

• Love 1

Zoeysmom, do tell about Brandi & Kim being involved in lawsuits with Bravo! This is the first I've heard this and I confess I'm a bit ashamed to be happy -- oh the possibility of a new season without those two is too good to be true!!

Kim is being sued by Kay Rosario for a dog bite and Kay alleged Bravo/Evolution Media, is culpable because they were aware of the danger. . . so far Bravo/Evolution have not been able to get out of the lawsuit.  So the dollars are going out to defend their position.

Brandi made claims that Mohamed made disparaging remarks about Joanna Krupa and is being sued in Florida.  Joanna may not be suing Bravo but as an affirmative defense I would think Brandi is going to be asserting the Bravo continued to air the comments taking them from "the aftershow" on line to primetime, something that was out of Brandi's control.

• Love 4

Brandi made claims that Mohamed made disparaging remarks about Joanna Krupa and is being sued in Florida.  Joanna may not be suing Bravo but as an affirmative defense I would think Brandi is going to be asserting the Bravo continued to air the comments taking them from "the aftershow" on line to primetime, something that was out of Brandi's control.

I don't see how that would work as a defense for Brandi. Bravo must have a stack of signatures from Brandi that show she knows perfectly well that once she says it, they own it and can use it as they please. Unless the argument is that Bravo has a legal duty to vet and then to not air slanderous claims? Maybe Bravo takes ownership by using the footage? I don't know. I still don't see how Brandi gets out from under. I'm sure she actively hopes that her footage gets reused - notoriety is the goal.

• Love 1

I don't see how that would work as a defense for Brandi. Bravo must have a stack of signatures from Brandi that show she knows perfectly well that once she says it, they own it and can use it as they please. Unless the argument is that Bravo has a legal duty to vet and then to not air slanderous claims? Maybe Bravo takes ownership by using the footage? I don't know. I still don't see how Brandi gets out from under. I'm sure she actively hopes that her footage gets reused - notoriety is the goal.

I don't think Brandi gets out from under it-more like spreading the culpability.  Usually the plaintiff goes after the media outlet-I think Joanna wanted to keep her relationship with Bravo in tact.

• Love 1

Kim is being sued by Kay Rosario for a dog bite and Kay alleged Bravo/Evolution Media, is culpable because they were aware of the danger. . . so far Bravo/Evolution have not been able to get out of the lawsuit.  So the dollars are going out to defend their position.

Thanks, zoeysmom. That sounds like the type of thing Brandi would say in her defense, but it seems like a weak argument on the side of Bravo since they continue to bring her on as a guest. I doubt they'd fire her, in fact, she (like Tamra Barney) do exactly what she is told to do by Bravo producers and executives and is a lightening rod for the show.

Unfortunately, I don't see Brandi leaving anytime soon. Now Kim, on the other hand...there's a small chance she either doesn't get her contract renewed or she decides that she has no real allies on the show and she doesn't want to be victimized (in her mind) and answer for her sobriety any longer; $100k salary be damned and she quits.

• Love 1

I don't think Brandi gets out from under it-more like spreading the culpability.  Usually the plaintiff goes after the media outlet-I think Joanna wanted to keep her relationship with Bravo in tact.

Well, if Joanna leaves Bravo out of it, and Brandi does bite the hand that feeds her and drags them in, then Brandi will officially have less sense than Kingsley. He at least understands whose hand dishes out the kibble.

• Love 5

Kyle was in a movie I kind of half-assed watched today, ironically titled "Deadly Sibling Rivalry". She was the bitchy friend. She basically played herself. She ended up being stuffed in a freezer and left to die. Hope Kim didn't see it.

• Love 4

Kyle was in a movie I kind of half-assed watched today, ironically titled "Deadly Sibling Rivalry". She was the bitchy friend. She basically played herself. She ended up being stuffed in a freezer and left to die. Hope Kim didn't see it.

She better hope Brandi didn't see it either because she will suggest it to Kim! LOL

• Love 1

All three clueless, ignorant Richard sisters go looking for homeless people to antagonize.  Apparently one that Kyle has seen regularly on Cannon Blvd. has moved his location:

Kyle:  Now he's the Robertson (Boulevard) bum.

Kathy: Kyle, don't call him a bum.

Kyle:  I mean homeless person.  (Laughs.  Adjusts 5 carat diamond ring.)  Oh look paparazzi..... (Rolls down window.) HI GUYS!!

For Kyle, the paparazzi and her gays will always trump bums.  I love how the paps don't give a fig who she is. 

She's despicable.  Like I needed any further reason to dog this clueless putz and her sister(s).  And Kyle, next time you make a turkey sandwich for a homeless person, stop touching your hair.  Even bums don't like hair in their food.

Has anybody seen this before?

It's very difficult to get through this steaming pile of crap but all I ever needed to know about the callous, clueless, ignorance of the Ritchard Sisters starts at 8:40 and 16:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9qMkqLT6T8

• Love 6

All three clueless, ignorant Richard sisters go looking for homeless people to antagonize.  Apparently one that Kyle has seen regularly on Cannon Blvd. has moved his location:

Kyle:  I mean homeless person.  (Laughs.  Adjusts 5 carat diamond ring.)  Oh look paparazzi..... (Rolls down window.) HI GUYS!!

For Kyle, the paparazzi and her gays will always trump bums.  I love how the paps don't give a fig who she is. 

She's despicable.  Like I needed any further reason to dog this clueless putz and her sister(s).  And Kyle, next time you make a turkey sandwich for a homeless person, stop touching your hair.  Even bums don't like hair in their food.

It's very difficult to get through this steaming pile of crap but all I ever needed to know about the callous, clueless, ignorance of the Ritchard Sisters starts at 8:40 and 16:00.

LOL, Why am I not surprised? I do not like the Richard sisters even though I have defended Kyle this season but that is because I find Kim more repugnant than finding dog shit on my shoes and Kathy is almost as low, IMO, as Kim is. Oh, and Kim was repeating the word "bum" as well, not just Kyle. LOL I will say that Kathy hugged her homeless victim where both Kim/Kyle only shook their hands, a plant/faux homeless person for Kathy maybe. It was so apparent that both people that Kim/Kyle interviewed with were mentally ill! The paps did not recognize any of them including Kathy! LOL, LOL  

I see this show as something Kathy spearheaded with her sisters gleefully joining in on.

• Love 3

Oh, and Kim was repeating the word "bum" as well, not just Kyle.

I know but every time Kyle is vile, it's usually accompanied with that laugh.  That horrible, mean girl cackle.  I find a person's laughter usually the most awesome-est thing about them.  But Kyle's...just pisses me off. LOL. Maybe it's because I associate her with Paris Hilton and Paris, in her heyday was famous for that mean girl laugh.  I think there's video of Paris being rotten to/or about homeless people, too.

It was so apparent that both people that Kim/Kyle interviewed with were mentally ill! The paps did not recognize any of them including Kathy! LOL, LOL 

I see this show as something Kathy spearheaded with her sisters gleefully joining in on.

Right?

Kathy took top credit, then Kyle, then Kim.  All I can say is that they should thank their lucky stars that Bravo came along or they'd be ruining their shoes traipsing all over Beverly Hills' back alleys looking for homeless people to give a Beverly Hills makeover.  The only good part of the video was the woman singing 'Over the Rainbow'.  It was a poignant moment in an otherwise big, steaming pile of poo.

• Love 3

I know but every time Kyle is vile, it's usually accompanied with that laugh.  That horrible, mean girl cackle.  I find a person's laughter usually the most awesome-est thing about them.  But Kyle's...just pisses me off. LOL. Maybe it's because I associate her with Paris Hilton and Paris, in her heyday was famous for that mean girl laugh.  I think there's video of Paris being rotten to/or about homeless people, too.

Right?

Kathy took top credit, then Kyle, then Kim.  All I can say is that they should thank their lucky stars that Bravo came along or they'd be ruining their shoes traipsing all over Beverly Hills' back alleys looking for homeless people to give a Beverly Hills makeover.  The only good part of the video was the woman singing 'Over the Rainbow'.  It was a poignant moment in an otherwise big, steaming pile of poo.

Kim has that child like giggle that is so annoying to me, Kyle's is almost as bad. I actually think Paris is most like Kim in personality, they really feel the world owes them something.

Was that the homeless woman singing or was it Kathy? In HH, they wrote that Kathy has/had a decent singing voice as did their mom, Big Kathy. They did not show who was doing the singing so I am not sure which one sang although had it been Kathy I am sure they would have shown it on film.LOL

• Love 1

Kim goes between a child like giggle and that nasty snort cackle, both are annoying to me. I actually think Paris is most like Kim in personality, they really feel the world owes them something.

Was that the homeless woman singing or was it Kathy? In HH, they wrote that Kathy has/had a decent singing voice as did their mom, Big Kathy. They did not show who was doing the singing so I am not sure which one sang although had it been Kathy I am sure they would have shown it on film.LOL

All three clueless, ignorant Richard sisters go looking for homeless people to antagonize.  

Ugh!  I came back to check out that link but couldn't get through the entire thing.  I did manage to check out the "highlights" at 8:40 and 16:00 without tossing my dinner though - so that's a good thing.   It's too bad I can't get those few minutes of my life back.

I'm assuming this was a Kathy Hilton project since it's titled "The Hilton's Beverly Hills Bums Makeover" and neither Kyle nor Kim qualify as Hiltons.  Kyle stopping the car to talk to the papparazzi, was a great example of her famewhoreness.

• Love 2

I don't think of myself as being that critical of the fashion choices of the women in general but with that being said:

Yikes, LisaV's dress fits her terribly! Even her shoes look too small. It seems like every part of her is straining to burst.

I can't say I'm a fan of Camille's dress either. To me it looks like the opposite of the sophistication that I've sometimes seen in her wardrobe choices. 

I think LisaR, Kyle, and Eileen look the best although not one of them truly hit it out of the park IMHO. 

• Love 2

LisaR and Shannon for the win!  Eileen would've been first for me if that had been a dress or the pants fit differently.  Maybe it just doesn't photograph well.

Shannon looks fresh and comfortable in her own skin.  Unlike LisaV and Camille.   LisaR looks good in everything but I wish she'd back off the orange spray tan and smokey eye all the damn time.

Kyle looks fine except blue/red lipstick is not her friend.  Whatever red lipstick she was wearing in the Barsterdam pictures was the right shade of red.

• Love 1

For some reason I like Eileen's overall look most of all, followed very closely by Shannon, Lisar looks great, then there is s definite break with Kyle and Lisav needing to learn about locking up the girls at night and then there is Tamra who should be the very last person at anything benefitting Family Equality Council and just always looks like trailer trash.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kyle has gorgeous hair so I completely understand her showing it off. I would and did a long time ago and my hair wasn't as thick as Kyle's. However, IMHO the long, straight hair just doesn't work with that dress. It might if the dress was a lighter color. There's not enough contrast. She would have looked better if she had worn her hair up.

I'm in no way prudish but do we really need to see so much boob? I belong to the "less is more" school of philosophy and that's not because I have less boobs. I think a little mystery is sexier than baring so much.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2
(edited)

That's true, Umbelina, but consider this, LisaR is from Medford <gasp>. What do you expect?

This is infuriating to me. Most of these folks are suffering from severe mental illness. Kyle was totally disgusting. At least Kim, although a raging hypocrite, was trying to get to the root of the problem with her questions. These people need to be hospitalized. They can't take advantage of a job, they need treatment.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 3

Kyle Richards takes the plunge in VERY low-cut dress as she joins her RHOBH co-stars at Family Equality Council gala

Published: 02:01 EST, 1 March 2015 2632FED300000578-2974108-image-m-189_142

Updated: 10:21 EST, 1 March 20152632F52B00000578-2974108-image-a-190_142

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2974108/Kyle-Richards-takes-plunge-low-cut-dress-joins-RHOBH-stars-Family-Equality-Council-gala.html

Is that Camille?  She looks horrible. I generally love pretty much anything she wears, but this is just atrocious.  Hate Kyle's lipstick. I will imagine that Lisa V was mortified to see how she looks in this dress.  She has a lovely frame, but she looks pregnant in this photo.  

• Love 2

Is that Camille?  She looks horrible. I generally love pretty much anything she wears, but this is just atrocious.  Hate Kyle's lipstick. I will imagine that Lisa V was mortified to see how she looks in this dress.  She has a lovely frame, but she looks pregnant in this photo.  

No it is Shannon and Tamra.  Tamra is in the tacky pink dress.