Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

Kingsley, the gift that keeps on biting.  http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/07/kim-and-kyle-richards-dog-bite-lawsuit-kingsley/.

I question Kyle's judgement, Kim's judgement is not in question, it's been proven terrible time after time.

I highly doubt that Kyle would allow Kingsley into her home, First, her and her daughters safety would be at risk. Second, she has 3 dogs of her own and Kingsley did not like any other dog. Third,  Mauricio would never tolerate that dog being anywhere near his wife/kids/pets/home after the damage the dog has already done. Fourth, I doubt that Kingsley is still alive or if he is, that Kim is allowed near him. If it were a real lawsuit, TMZ would have shown copies of the legal papers filed for the lawsuit and they didn't.......so, it is a lie.

• Love 2
(edited)

The dog needs to be put down if this is a true story.  Kyle has absolute liability and will be subject to punitive damages.  For Kyle to allow the dog in her home is grossly irresponsible. Do they not know what a muzzle is?  The idea you would subject a houseguest, who is afraid of the dog is just so irresponsible.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,21017305,00.html

Shame on Kim for refusing to call 911.  That part seems like a bit of stretch-at least as far as the urgency of the injuries.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The dog needs to be put down if this is a true story.  Kyle has absolute liability and will be subject to punitive damages.  For Kyle to allow the dog in her home is grossly irresponsible. Do they not know what a muzzle is?  The idea you would subject a houseguest, who is afraid of the dog is just so irresponsible.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,21017305,00.html

Shame on Kim for refusing to call 911.  That part seems like a bit of stretch-at least as far as the urgency of the injuries.

First, WTF was Kyle thinking letting that dog come anywhere near her home, let alone inside it? Second, I can't believe that Kingsley is still alive given his very long and public bite history. Third, How the hell did Kim get him back in her custody? What idiot allowed him to go back to her? Fourth, I can't believe this is real but People claims to have court records even though they didn't show them or provide a link to them. Fifth, Sorry Kyle, but you deserve to pay a high price for allowing that dog in your home and this latest victim will come after your bank account hard because Kim doesn't have 2 dimes or 2 whole brain cells left to rub together.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

First, WTF was Kyle thinking letting that dog come anywhere near her home, let alone inside it? Second, I can't believe that Kingsley is still alive given his very long and public bite history. Third, How the hell did Kim get him back in her custody? What idiot allowed him to go back to her? Fourth, I can't believe this is real but People claims to have court records even though they didn't show them or provide a link to them. Fifth, Sorry Kyle, but you deserve to pay a high price for allowing that dog in your home and this latest victim will come after your bank account hard because Kim doesn't have 2 dimes or 2 whole brain cells left to rub together.

I am surprised Kyle' insurance carrier didn't settle this matter.  I like Kyle but enabling Kim to bring the vicious mutt anywhere on her property was a bad idea. Kim's issues aren't just about alcohol and drugs, they are also about mental illness and learning appropriate behavior.  I guess we won't get the other side of the story until Kyle returns from Italy.  Obviously Kyle and Mauricio have not been served so there will be some time before their answer is filed. 

I guess lost in all this is I hope the woman is okay.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I am surprised Kyle' insurance carrier didn't settle this matter.  I like Kyle but enabling Kim to bring the vicious mutt anywhere on her property was a bad idea. Kim's issues aren't just about alcohol and drugs, they are also about mental illness and learning appropriate behavior.  I guess we won't get the other side of the story until Kyle returns from Italy.  Obviously Kyle and Mauricio have not been served so there will be some time before their answer is filed. 

I guess lost in all this is I hope the woman is okay.

If TT's report,  http://tamaratattles.com/2016/07/08/kingsley-viciously-attacks-another-of-kim-richards-friends-at-kyles-house/#more-22376 , is correct, this story is bigger than Kingsley biting yet another person. It appears that Kim's attorney is involved with actively helping to falsify the hospital reports about the dog bite in that he filled out the ER paperwork claiming it was a stray that bit her. Also, he was the one that drove the victim to the hospital after he/Kim convinced the woman to hide the truth about Kingsley being the biter. I would imagine if it is proven that he knowingly lied, he will loose his law license as well as pay big money to the victim. Kyle's stupidity is bad enough in this attack but Kim's lawyer? There is no excuse for his conduct.

I swear, Kyle turns into an idiot when she is around Kim for any length of time, a real idiot. She needs to stop giving in to Kim before it costs her more than just $$$$!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

If true, this is incredible. The story doesn't mention that Kyle was there, but regardless, why would she allow this dog on her property? It just goes to show that Kyle really will do anything to make Kim happy. I had hoped by this time she had learned more, but apparently not. You are right, this will hit Kyle in her pocketbook because she has the financial resources that Kim lacks. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I wonder if Kyle and her family were out of town, or at least out of the house that day, and had no idea that Kim would bring Kingsley.  If that is the case, then I hope they finally cut Kim out of their lives for good this time.

Eta: What a horrible, selfish person Kim is. I can't believe I ever felt sorry for her during season 1. 

Edited by EVS
  • Love 4

Wow, how many people does a dog have to bite before someone says, um, we have a big problem here?  That woman was bitten on her stomach and crotch area?  I hope she is ok after all her surgeries are done. 

• Love 7

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/07/08/kyle-richards-sued-kim-richards-dog-kingsley-allegedly-attacked/

According to Reality Tea's coverage the stylist does say Kyle was there that day. I haven't read the actual documents so I don't know if they were mistaken or not. 

I love animals so I'm heartbroken to say Kingsley needs to be put down. He is a vicious dog who has severely injured multiple people. Next time he might kill someone. I'm surprised the authorities haven't taken this more seriously and demanded Kim turn Kingsley over to them after the other attacks. 

• Love 2

If everyone keeps lying and saying they were bitten by strays instead of by Kingsley, the authorities wouldn't even know about Kingsley biting anyone.  I don't understand why these people who have been bitten go along with the lies about stray dogs.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, glowbug said:

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/07/08/kyle-richards-sued-kim-richards-dog-kingsley-allegedly-attacked/

According to Reality Tea's coverage the stylist does say Kyle was there that day. I haven't read the actual documents so I don't know if they were mistaken or not. 

I love animals so I'm heartbroken to say Kingsley needs to be put down. He is a vicious dog who has severely injured multiple people. Next time he might kill someone. I'm surprised the authorities haven't taken this more seriously and demanded Kim turn Kingsley over to them after the other attacks. 

Right after Alexis was bitten,1 of the Trainers that tried to help train the dog said that Kim had him hidden under another name so that the authorities could not find him and the article you posted says the same thing. Kim renamed him to hide him so he wouldn't be put down. Kim has also now drug her son Chad into it, this is from the article "Paige’s suit also includes Chad, and Kim’s attorney, Bruce London."! They need to ban Kim from owning any pets/animals for life.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, izabella said:

If everyone keeps lying and saying they were bitten by strays instead of by Kingsley, the authorities wouldn't even know about Kingsley biting anyone.  I don't understand why these people who have been bitten go along with the lies about stray dogs.

I am sure that Kim promises to pay for all medical costs and that she will either get rid of the dog or get him proper training and she isn't going to follow through on any promise. First, she doesn't have the money to pay off these medical bills and second, she loves that Kingsley doesn't let anyone get near her, she LOVES it. I also think the victims will agree to anything to get someone to take them to the hospital to get medical treatment, they are in shock and pain and not thinking clearly.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Right after Alexis was bitten,1 of the Trainers that tried to help train the dog said that Kim had him hidden under another name so that the authorities could not find him and the article you posted says the same thing. Kim renamed him to hide him so he wouldn't be put down. Kim has also now drug her son Chad into it, this is from the article "Paige’s suit also includes Chad, and Kim’s attorney, Bruce London."! They need to ban Kim from owning any pets/animals for life.

I know she changed his name but the authorities should be able to demand she surrender the dog or face legal consequences. Maybe they don't have the authority to do this but they really should. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, glowbug said:

I know she changed his name but the authorities should be able to demand she surrender the dog or face legal consequences. Maybe they don't have the authority to do this but they really should. 

I think part of the problem is that none of Kingsley's victims filed police reports, official reports and that my be a requirement before any legal/official decision can be made. I don't doubt that Kim pulls out all her old acting tricks to make everyone feel sorry for her should anything happen to the dog, that includes guilting Kyle, Alexis, Raziero (SP), Brandi (1 of his first victims), the show trainer, Chad, her daughters.....everyone. I am sure she threatens to drink/drug/fall of her unstable wagon should anything happen to him and then they all give into her. Then she quickly gets him somewhere with a new name and refuses to say where he is or what name he is under when the authorities come around but as soon as things die down, she brings him back. I suspect that Monty helped her hide him after Alexis got bit and no one was going to force a dying man into revealing where the dog was hidden. Also, Kim doesn't think the law applies to her, she hasn't complied with the terms (AA meetings/community service) of her plea agreement for both arrests yet, so I don't think she will comply with turning Kingsley over to the authorities because she knows he will be put down.

• Love 5

I am one of the few people who think that Kingsley shouldn't have to pay with his life for Kim's fucknuttery.  I say send him to Dogtown where they have a special unit for dangerously aggressive dogs, and let the professionals work with him and assess him.  Much like her children, that poor dog never stood a chance being raised by her, and they all deserve some real therapeutic rehabilitation before being declared irredeemable.

I find it very difficult to believe that Kyle would allow Kingsley to come anywhere near her premises - did Kim show up with him unannounced or something?

• Love 17
(edited)
57 minutes ago, glowbug said:

If that is true then Kyle is an idiot who deserves to be sued. I am skeptical though. Most other websites don't mention Kyle except to say that the attack occurred in her home. Are the documents available for public viewing?

I love animals too and have two big dogs. I know there are places that try to rehabilitate dogs like Kingsley. Hopefully, it is not too late for him. 

6 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I am one of the few people who think that Kingsley shouldn't have to pay with his life for Kim's fucknuttery.  I say send him to Dogtown where they have a special unit for dangerously aggressive dogs, and let the professionals work with him and assess him.  Much like her children, that poor dog never stood a chance being raised by her, and they all deserve some real therapeutic rehabilitation before being declared irredeemable.

I agree with you , walnutqueen. 

Edited by EVS
Clarity
  • Love 3
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 6:44 AM, zoeysmom said:

Guess the family feud is over;  Umansky girls all on hand for baby shower of Nicky Hilton:

Mauricio is still persona non grata.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 1:35 PM, Duke2801 said:

Whatever Kyle is doing these days is really working for her...

kyle-richards-1.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 4:27 PM, wings707 said:

I would love to know what that meal replacement drink is.  I do this too, I think it is a great idea.  Of course she works out too!  I don't see this as snark worthy, I say good for you, you look fabulous!  

Off to google the drink.  I use one too when I want to peel off some pounds.  It is a great way to take your mind off of meal prep once a day.  

Lipo.  She admitted to it. 

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 4

I need to rant, guys because my mind is blown over the latest Kingsley situation. JFC does somebody have to die for Kim to finally understand how destructive and irresponsible she is?

Full disclosure: I was bitten by a dog as a child. I had to have surgery afterwards, had to take off school, and all the rest of it. The dog was owned by family friends and they handled the situation in a way that let me know how sorry they were and how much they cared about me and we're all friends to this day. Dog bites should be taken seriously and it just puts me in a blind rage that Kim is still somehow being permitted to be an irresponsible dog owner. I don't think she's demonstrated that she has the capability to so much as take care of a goldfish let alone a freaking pit bull. Of all the breeds to give an irresponsible person like Kim. Ugh, I'm disgusted. 

People actually defended this trashbox over the Alexia incident and people still see her as a goddamned victim. She can always, always, always find somebody to feel sorry for her disgusting ass because she happened to be a child actress with an allegedly controversial mother. (A mother she completely adored but this little fact never gets in the way of people who want to blame the majority of Kim's problems on Big Kathy and Kyle.) Always. It sickens me and it's the endless sympathy that allows her to get away with this sort of bullshit behavior. When is this woman going to have to face real consequences for her actions?

It was obvious that Kim has never, EVER taken one of Kingsley's attacks seriously. Not one. It didn't matter who the victim was or how badly they were injured. Somehow, Kim came out of each of those dogbite situations thinking that she and Kingsley are the fucking victims. That's one of the craziest things about this shit. 

I still remember the contempt she had for her niece's injuries and her rage that Kyle had the audacity to be concerned about her daughter's hand. ("Your daughter got a bite on her fucking finger!" "[Yeah Kim, and] it infected the bone!" Cue the unconcerned and dismissive eyeroll from Kim as she tells Kyle how horrible she is.) A longtime family friend and elderly woman Kim adored at one time is suddenly an evil liar in Kim's mind who is trying to destroy her and her dog. A trainer who know a thing or two about dogs is suddenly a desperate liar in Kim's mind who is out to get Kingsley even though the trainer has a history of simply wanting to help people with their animals.

The hardest part to believe is Kyle being involved and not having the sense to see that this was a bad idea. I want to give Kyle the benefit of the doubt here but I just don't know. 

How scary and frustrating for the stylist. Why the fuck would Kim bring him? I wonder if Kim brought him and Kyle was afraid to stand her ground because she and Kim had been mending fences again and she didn't want to start a new fight?

The part with the lawyer is nuts. What can he have been thinking?

On a moral level, Kim is easily one of the worst housewives out of all of the franchises. Lisa Rinna was 100% right that Kim is fucking dangerous and it's been proven yet again. I want this woman to face real consequences for once in her life without somebody finding a way for her to cheat, cut corners, and take the easy way out of whatever the situation is.

I'm curious to get Kyle's response here and wonder how Mauricio feels. I can't imagine that he's pleased. 

If there's an option to allow Kingsley to live in the place suggested by a poster upthread for dangerous dogs, I hope that happens because I agree that it sucks that his life is on the line again because he has an irresponsible and dangerous owner. Hopefully he can catch a break. 

• Love 16
(edited)

I wasn't aware that there are places that can rehabilitate dangerous dogs like Kingsley. It makes me sad to think of him paying for Kim's irresponsibility so I hope that he can be rehabilitated. I really hope he gets taken away from Kim ASAP and that this victim files a police report or an animal control report or something. 

Avaleigh, I'm sorry to hear about your experience as a child being bit by a dog. How scary and potentially traumatizing. I'm glad your family friends stepped up and did the responsible thing. Kim is a narcissist and has zero ability to empathize with others. It's always about her and her pain. She really is a toxic person and I wish Kyle could find a way to set proper boundaries with her. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, glowbug said:

This is a bit from the above reality tea article

"If this is true I have ZERO sympathy for Kyle! How could she allow Kingsley in her home after the dog practically ripped Alexia’s hand off! What is wrong with Kyle in refusing to set boundaries with Kim?! This is ridiculous and, in my opinion, given that this is the SIXTH person on record that Kingsley has reportedly attacked, Kim needs to face criminal charges and that dog forcibly removed from her care by animal control"
Read more at http://www.realitytea.com/2016/07/08/kyle-richards-sued-kim-richards-dog-kingsley-allegedly-attacked/#aR1vHWAylsjcjvDP.99

Kyle needs to stop tweeting about how great Capri is.  It sounds like this stylist was brutally attacked in Kyle's home, like the pit bull locked his jaws on her abdomen, ripped off her clothes and ripped out chunks of flesh.  Her wounds are going to be psychological as well as physical, she's probably going to have PTSD. I know I would.  When is Kyle ever going to learn she can't trust Kim?  Is Kyle ever going to wise up?  I wonder what Maurico is thinking.  I also wonder if he knew and felt okay with Kingsley coming into his home because if this story is true he's probably going to have to pay up or have his homeowners insurance pay.

• Love 2

Reality Tea is the only place I have found that says that Kyle was present during this. None of the other articles say that she was involved, only that it happened on her property which is why she is named in the suit. One story even lists Kyle as Kim's daughter, so obviously, there is a disconnect in what is being communicated. I for one am wondering if Kyle was even home when this happened. They say the attack happened in April, anyone have any idea if Kyle was traveling in April or if she would have been present during the time of the attack? I don't really do Twitter or Instagram so I wouldn't know how to figure out what she was doing. 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

Reality Tea is the only place I have found that says that Kyle was present during this. None of the other articles say that she was involved, only that it happened on her property which is why she is named in the suit. One story even lists Kyle as Kim's daughter, so obviously, there is a disconnect in what is being communicated. I for one am wondering if Kyle was even home when this happened. They say the attack happened in April, anyone have any idea if Kyle was traveling in April or if she would have been present during the time of the attack? I don't really do Twitter or Instagram so I wouldn't know how to figure out what she was doing. 

I agree with this. The really interesting part is that all of the articles I have read talk about Kim's reaction - not wanting to call for help, etc - but they don't mention what Kyle would have been doing. If there was a serious dog bite and Kyle was there, surely she had some reaction. Was she trying to keep the gal for calling for help? If so, it seems like this would be mention. No mention of Kyle being involved at all, with the call out that she is being sued because it occurred at her home. This might be way out in left field, but I've always believed that Kim didn't technically have the dog anymore, but that she gave it to one of her kids. Kim might not be famous, but she is well known enough that I just don't think she could be seen to have Kingsley living with her and folks not notice. That would put him in jeopardy. Wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that Kim was at Kyle's house and Chad brought Kingsley over to visit her while Kyle was out. Didn't Kyle say once that Kingsley made her nervous around her own dogs? Then again, maybe I just don't want to believe that Kyle could be so stupid. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I agree with this. The really interesting part is that all of the articles I have read talk about Kim's reaction - not wanting to call for help, etc - but they don't mention what Kyle would have been doing. If there was a serious dog bite and Kyle was there, surely she had some reaction. Was she trying to keep the gal for calling for help? If so, it seems like this would be mention. No mention of Kyle being involved at all, with the call out that she is being sued because it occurred at her home. This might be way out in left field, but I've always believed that Kim didn't technically have the dog anymore, but that she gave it to one of her kids. Kim might not be famous, but she is well known enough that I just don't think she could be seen to have Kingsley living with her and folks not notice. That would put him in jeopardy. Wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that Kim was at Kyle's house and Chad brought Kingsley over to visit her while Kyle was out. Didn't Kyle say once that Kingsley made her nervous around her own dogs? Then again, maybe I just don't want to believe that Kyle could be so stupid. 

The other thing that makes no sense is that Kyle is named in the suit but not Mauricio. If this is their family home, wouldn't he also be named? I'm wondering if this was at a property that Kyle owns and was letting Kim use? Does Kyle own property separate from her husband? The whole thing is just plain confusing. 

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

This is how I feel. I really hope there's some sort of explanation and that maybe Kyle wasn't there or maybe she arrived after the fact because I would like to think that she has better judgment. I too, wondered if Mauricio was named as well. 

I agree that the story seems to have some holes. 

2 hours ago, glowbug said:

I wasn't aware that there are places that can rehabilitate dangerous dogs like Kingsley. It makes me sad to think of him paying for Kim's irresponsibility so I hope that he can be rehabilitated. I really hope he gets taken away from Kim ASAP and that this victim files a police report or an animal control report or something. 

Avaleigh, I'm sorry to hear about your experience as a child being bit by a dog. How scary and potentially traumatizing. I'm glad your family friends stepped up and did the responsible thing. Kim is a narcissist and has zero ability to empathize with others. It's always about her and her pain. She really is a toxic person and I wish Kyle could find a way to set proper boundaries with her. 

Thanks, glowbug . I was twelve when it happened and I can't imagine my friend's parents first insisting that I lie about what happened or that they would try to guilt trip me into doing something I felt uncomfortable with before they would agree to help me. I still love dogs and animals, but it's absolutely true that it's horribly scary and leaves emotional trauma. For me personally I was in shock too after it happened, so I can totally see the stylist initially being accommodating as Kim attempted to manipulate her while she was hurt and vulnerable.

I expect that sort of selfish and careless behavior from Kim, but not from Kyle especially considering what Kyle went through with Alexia. 

I actually like the idea another poster had (ElDosEquis?) of LisaV offering to step in and make a mini story of looking for one of those places that is willing to take in and attempt to rehabilitate dangerous animals. (I almost wish that a fan would suggest it to her on Twitter.) Not that Kim would appreciate the effort, but if she were backed up against a wall maybe she'd see the sense in being supportive of such an idea. 

5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Lipo.  She admitted to it. 

I know about the lipo but I'll give her credit too for living a reasonably healthy lifestyle. She seems to make an effort to be active, she works out, and she's conscious of her diet. That doesn't mean that she doesn't indulge but she seems to have found a nice balance. I actually think she looks better in her forties than she did in her late twenties/early thirties, so good for her.

• Love 3

There's absolutely no way Kyle allowed Kingsley at her family home in Beverly with her kids and dogs.  This is either the Palm Springs home, another rental in Kyle's name or complete and utter bullshit.

• Love 4

I can't believe Kyle would let that dog in her house either and I do think it's fishy that Reality Tea is the only one reporting that Kyle was there. Maybe they were mistaken. We'll know more when Kyle issues a statement and/or the court documents are posted online. If Kyle wasn't there or was unaware of the dog's presence in her home I expect that she'll say that. If Kyle wasn't aware of the dog being on her property she may not be liable, but if she knowingly allowed him into her house she most definitely is. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

I find it very difficult to believe that Kyle would allow Kingsley to come anywhere near her premises - did Kim show up with him unannounced or something?

After the trainer appeared on the show, Kim contacted another trainer, one that specializes in aggressive dogs, and he said that Kingsley is the most dangerous and aggressive dog he has ever seen/dealt with. He offered to Kim that he would take the dog and work with him at his home but Kim refused. He fears that Kingsley will kill someone if he was/is allowed to live with Kim.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, LizDC said:

Here's another description of the case from a legal news site...

http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/07/08/real-housewifes-pit-bull-bites-again-stylist-says.htm

It sounds like Kyle was not home and that Chad is back living with her. I wonder if Kim brought the dog with her or if Chad had him at the house? I suspect that Kim brought him with her and used Chad getting to see the dog as the reason she brought him. It also sounded like Chad tried to tell them to all leave, which makes me wonder if Kim wasn't supposed to be there to begin with.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

The other thing that makes no sense is that Kyle is named in the suit but not Mauricio. If this is their family home, wouldn't he also be named? I'm wondering if this was at a property that Kyle owns and was letting Kim use? Does Kyle own property separate from her husband? The whole thing is just plain confusing. 

If the home is marital property then naming Kyle is the same as naming both Kyle and Mauricio.    At least that's my understanding of how marital property works.  According to reports this happened in April when Kyle was in town.  

47 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

That poor woman. Bitten by Kim Richards Cujo dog, then having to rely on Kim Richards for first aid. 

I agree.  Nightmare!  She is the real victim here imo.

• Love 2
(edited)

Is Kim supposed to be sober these days?  Sober-ish, maybe?  Because this behavior, looking at a bleeding, seriously mauled victim who is begging for help, Kim extorts promises to protect the dog instead of calling 911 and then still won't call 911 but rather calls her lawyer/cover-up team to enforce the agreement and remove the victim - who could do that?  

Kim Richards is a stone cold sociopath, y'all.

I wonder how much Kyle even knew about the truth of this situation.  You know Kim wouldn't hesitate to put the screws to her own child to keep the secret, and the lawyer wouldn't talk; Kim's the client even if somebody else is paying his retainer.  And if that was actually Kyle and Mauricio's home, I would be astounded to hear they let Kingsley live there.  Not with their children living there, too.  I'll be ready to believe that Kim has actual psychic powers of mind control if that proves to be the case.

Can we finally lay to rest the notion that Kim Richards is a troubled woman with a good heart?

Edited by Found A Peanut
  • Love 10
48 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

If the home is marital property then naming Kyle is the same as naming both Kyle and Mauricio.    At least that's my understanding of how marital property works.  According to reports this happened in April when Kyle was in town.  

I agree.  Nightmare!  She is the real victim here imo.

According to the link LizDC provided, http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/07/08/real-housewifes-pit-bull-bites-again-stylist-says.htm , this happened April 6th while Kyle was in NY, she then flew to Mexico for a family vacation. It is possible that Chad is back living at Kyle's house and Kim came over to have her makeup/hair styled for some event, it was not a Bravo event, and brought Kingsley with her while Kyle/Mauricio/daughters were out of town (NY then Mexico). Either that or Kim and Chad live in a different house that Kyle/Mauricio own.

I don't understand why Kim and Chad and Kingsley would be at Kyle's house when Kyle wasn't there, and that Kim would call Kyle's stylist to come there.  The article refers to Kingsley being in Chad's bedroom.  Why was he living at Kyle's?

I'm thinking Kim is living in a home owned by Kyle.  If Mauricio is not on the title to that home, he wouldn't be named in the suit.

• Love 1

Chad living with Kyle and Mauricio doesn't seem out of character for the family.  They're tight with Kim's kids, and maybe Chad needs a little extra support.  Or he could have been petsitting the Umansky menagerie.  It's more than just the dogs, isn't it?  With Kyle out of town, I could totally see Kim coming over to get her hair and makeup done in posh surroundings.  Kyle probably has a pro set-up there.

Kim living in a property owned by Kyle/the Umansky family is also very plausible.  I suppose more details will be coming out soon that clear things up.  Kyle would absolutely and deservedly be on the hook if she agreed to let Kingsley live in a property she owned, but I bet she'd settle fast if that were the case.

I hope this doesn't turn into a storyline.

• Love 4

And what if it happened at the "goddamn stolen house" ? That would make a lot more sense ! So not at Kyle and Mauricio's home, but the old Richard's family house....

Because, in that case, Kyle is the owner, not Mauricio.

• Love 1
(edited)

Is Kim supposed to be sober these days? Sober-ish, maybe?  

The finale of Mother/Daughter Experiment aired Tuesday afternoon, July 5, and IMO Kim Richards was on pills. (She claimed she was stumbling and mumbling because she hadn't eaten.) Kimberly enabled her per usual.

ETA: A comment on the Tamara Tattles recap http://tamaratattles.com/2016/07/05/the-mother-daughter-experiment-finale-we-thought-we-would-never-see/ theorizes that Kim is now uninsurable, meaning there's no way she could return to RHoBH. 

Edited by editorgrrl
Fingers crossed!
  • Love 5

I could easily imagine Kim using Kyle's house when she wasn't home.  After all, Kim thinks what her sisters own is hers.    However it happened, it would not tax my imagination if both Kim & Chad covered up the incident, and the lawsuit is the first Kyle heard about it.    Kim going nuts, screaming that she will pay for everything, crying, telling both the lawyer & Chad that she can't let anyone know.  Then she would go into her you need to protect me mode.    Kyle was so adamant about fearing the dog, and being so angry after the incident with her daughter.    I also wouldn't be surprised if Kyle was under the impression that the dog wasn't alive.   Imagine those phone calls when Kyle gets served, and had no clue. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I could easily imagine Kim using Kyle's house when she wasn't home.  After all, Kim thinks what her sisters own is hers.    However it happened, it would not tax my imagination if both Kim & Chad covered up the incident, and the lawsuit is the first Kyle heard about it.    Kim going nuts, screaming that she will pay for everything, crying, telling both the lawyer & Chad that she can't let anyone know.  Then she would go into her you need to protect me mode.    Kyle was so adamant about fearing the dog, and being so angry after the incident with her daughter.    I also wouldn't be surprised if Kyle was under the impression that the dog wasn't alive.   Imagine those phone calls when Kyle gets served, and had no clue. 

Kyle and family are still in Italy on a family vacation. I am sure she knows about the lawsuit by now but she hasn't said anything about it on her twitter/IG accounts and will most likely not address it publicly until she/Mauricio meet with their Lawyers and home insurance agent.

• Love 1

What's wrong with Chad? This just doesn't sound like normal behavior.

" According to Sanderson's 34-page complaint, Richards invited Sanderson to Umansky's home on April 6, 2016, so Sanderson could style her for a promotional event. At the time, Kingsley was shut in Davis' room and Davis "complained that people were in the house when Kingsley was there and said someone would be bitten if they did not leave," Sanderson says.
     Kingsley had previously bitten both Umansky's daughter and an elderly family friend, Sanderson says in the complaint, adding that that Kingsley "had an extremely vicious and unusually dangerous nature and a propensity to attack, bite, and severely injured people without provocation."
    For reasons not made clear in her complaint, Sanderson says Davis opened his bedroom door and released Kingsley. Sanderson, concerned for her safety, says she hid in a bathroom until Richards assured her that Kingsley was fine and that she could come back into the bedroom.
     However, when Sanderson opened the door Kingsley attacked her, biting her lower abdomen and groin area. Sanderson "started to go into shock and bleed profusely" and asked Richards to call 911, according to the complaint."

Sounds like letting that dog out was purposeful. Almost an FU! to having people over. Whatever the reason, that's sick.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

What's wrong with Chad? This just doesn't sound like normal behavior.

" According to Sanderson's 34-page complaint, Richards invited Sanderson to Umansky's home on April 6, 2016, so Sanderson could style her for a promotional event. At the time, Kingsley was shut in Davis' room and Davis "complained that people were in the house when Kingsley was there and said someone would be bitten if they did not leave," Sanderson says.
     Kingsley had previously bitten both Umansky's daughter and an elderly family friend, Sanderson says in the complaint, adding that that Kingsley "had an extremely vicious and unusually dangerous nature and a propensity to attack, bite, and severely injured people without provocation."
    For reasons not made clear in her complaint, Sanderson says Davis opened his bedroom door and released Kingsley. Sanderson, concerned for her safety, says she hid in a bathroom until Richards assured her that Kingsley was fine and that she could come back into the bedroom.
     However, when Sanderson opened the door Kingsley attacked her, biting her lower abdomen and groin area. Sanderson "started to go into shock and bleed profusely" and asked Richards to call 911, according to the complaint."

Sounds like letting that dog out was purposeful. Almost an FU! to having people over. Whatever the reason, that's sick.

I believe Chad has his own problems, mental health/stability issues along with possible addiction issues. He was Kim's child that had the breakdown in front of Kim's house a few seasons ago that the neighbors called the police about. I believe he was admitted to a Psych hospital as a result of that and has lived with Kyle/family time to time since his release.

• Love 4
(edited)

I have worked rescuing dogs for many years. I love them. 

Kingsley has to be put down.  The reason- he was not threatened, no one was near his food, he did not misinterpret someone's actions as a threat to him or his pack (Kim).  He did not bite her hand.  He knocked her down and attacked her in one of the 2 most vulnerable areas wild animals target.  The other being the neck. 

This dog cannot be rehabilitated, sadly; it is just not going to happen.    

Edited by wings707
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I have worked rescuing dogs for many years. I love them. 

Kingsley has to be put down.  The reason- he was not threatened, no one was near his food, he did not misinterpret someone's actions as a threat to him or his pack (Kim).  He did not bite her hand.  He knocked her down and attacked her in one of the 2 most vulnerable areas wild animals target.  The other being the neck. 

This dog cannot be rehabilitated, sadly; it is just not going to happen.    

Kyle was not there, she was in NYC on April 6th when the attack happened. I would imagine that Mauricio was at work and Kyle's daughters that still live at home were in school at the time as the 6th was a Wednesday. More likely than not, Chad was back living with K/M and he let Kim in the house. I can see Kim arranging this without getting permission first or at the least without letting anyone know she was bringing that dog with her. I suspect that Chad let Kingsley out of his room in hopes that Kim and company would leave the house but Kim called his bluff and the woman got attacked. As always, Kim only thinks about herself and not others, including her only son.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kyle was not there, she was in NYC on April 6th when the attack happened. I would imagine that Mauricio was at work and Kyle's daughters that still live at home were in school at the time as the 6th was a Wednesday. More likely than not, Chad was back living with K/M and he let Kim in the house. I can see Kim arranging this without getting permission first or at the least without letting anyone know she was bringing that dog with her. I suspect that Chad let Kingsley out of his room in hopes that Kim and company would leave the house but Kim called his bluff and the woman got attacked. As always, Kim only thinks about herself and not others, including her only son.

My statement was about the dog only.   I edited my post after reading more and deleted the part about confusion if Kyle was there or not.  I read more and I get that.   I think you may have quoted this at the exact same time I did the edit!  

• Love 1

I don't why anyone is assuming that this occurred at the Umansky family home.  Kyle is either the owner or leaseholder on the property as she's named in the suit, but it makes no sense that Kim, Chad and Kingsley would be at their main residence, especially with Kyle out of town.  They have at least two girls and three to four dogs of their own that live there.  More likely, Kyle co-signed on a lease for her sister to live after she got out of rehab.  Do none of the legal filings include an address?? 

• Love 2
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 9:27 AM, walnutqueen said:

As much as I love you Walnutqueen and love animals I heartily disagree with you. That dog should have already been put down. As sad as the dog's situation is, I hope a judge finally orders it and the order is fulfilled. 

Regarding the incident...

Criminal charges should be filed against Kim. She owned a vicious dog with  a known history of attacking. Additional charges should be filed if it is proven that she withheld attaining medical assistance until the woman agreed to lie. She needs to go to jail.

If true about Chad. He also needs to go to Jail.

Kyle should be held to pay in the lawsuit. It happened on her property and I'm sure she has homeowners insurance, but I wish she personally had to pay, Not sure if she knew of the being there but if so I find her also egregiously at fault because it was a family members dog, she knew it's history She allowed it to remain on her property once she knew the dog was there

I hope Kyle, Kim and Chad pay and pay big.

Edited further to add: From what is being said Kyle wasn't there at the house at the time of the crime. She still had the ability to control the situation buy not allowing Chad or her sister unsupervised access to her home knowing their history.  Also, if she was aware of them still owning the dog and/or allowing it to be in her home at any time without demanding it's removal and stipulating it is never to be brought back, she shares a greater responsibility aside from it happening in her home.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Giselle said:

As much as I love you Walnutqueen and love animals I heartily disagree with you. That dog should have already been put down. As sad as the dog's situation is, I hope a judge finally orders it and the order is fulfilled. 

Regarding the incident...

Criminal charges should be filed against Kim. She essentially lied to the court and with intent failed to follow through with the generous remedy given her to get rid of the dog vs putting him down. Additional charges should be filed if it is proven that she withheld attaining medical assistance until the woman agreed to lie. She needs to go to jail.

Kyle should be held to pay in the lawsuit. It happened on her property and I'm sure she has homeowners insurance, but I wish she personally had to pay , but I find her also egregiously at fault because it was a family members dog, she knew it's history and that they shouldn't have possessed it. She still allowed it to remain on her property once she knew the dog was there and after someone was already barricaded in a bathroom in her home. If she was also a party to withholding attaining medical assistance she should have charges filed against her too.

I hope Kyle and Kim pay and pay big.

Kyle was out of town and, most likely (!), did not know Kim brought Kingsley to one of her properties.  Kyle is not Kim's keeper.  This is all on Kim, 100%.  Kyle had nothing to do with this.  

• Love 6

I was off reading other articles and came back and amended my post to say if she was aware of the dog being there or if she was present before reading more previous posts here. I will further amend my post.

Glad to see that apparently she was away at the time of the crime. We don't know if Chad when living with her has brought the dog over before or if Kyle was aware of it or if they still owned the dog.  I can't see her allowing Kingsley on her property in any way shape or form. 

She still needs to be held partially responsible because it happened in her home. Knowing that Kim and Chad are irresponsible addicts with psychological issues and lack of good judgement she should have never let them in her home unsupervised. She is lucky the woman wasn't killed.

• Love 2
(edited)

It would not shock me to hear that Kyle knew Kim had Kingsley living with her at a property Kyle either owns or signed the lease for.  They all appease Kim to keep the peace.  If so, Kyle would rightly owe big time for that misjudgment.  Kim being Kim, it's also possible that Kim lied about Kingsley's whereabouts and it was a secret. 

2 hours ago, editorgrrl said:

The finale of Mother/Daughter Experiment aired Tuesday afternoon, July 5, and IMO Kim Richards was on pills. (She claimed she was stumbling and mumbling because she hadn't eaten.) Kimberly enabled her per usual.

ETA: A comment on the Tamara Tattles recap http://tamaratattles.com/2016/07/05/the-mother-daughter-experiment-finale-we-thought-we-would-never-see/ theorizes that Kim is now uninsurable, meaning there's no way she could return to RHoBH. 

Sad to hear that.  Enabling Kim is practically Kimberly's job.  I can't blame her for not having disentangled herself yet, she's still very young.  And it doesn't appear to me from the outside that anyone else in the family has set an example to follow of what having healthy boundaries with Kim looks like.  

I feel incredibly sorry for the woman who was attacked.  Imagine being so hurt and so helpless and at the mercy of people who were openly prioritizing the welfare of the dog that attacked you over your own life and safety.  The insanity of that would actually be terrifying to me, it upends all your expectations of normal human response.  You're afraid of the dog, and now you're afraid of the people, too.  Bleeding and scared and she had to negotiate for help, Jesus.  

Edited by Found A Peanut
Heathy is not a word.
  • Love 6