Type keyword(s) to search

You know you're watching too much Arrow when....

slayer2
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Blarab? That would make so much more sense!

LOL You know you're watching too much Arrow when…. You hear Blarrow instead of Blarab

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 1

Where I work we have to use red pens to sign off orders, so there are clicky red pens everywhere especially during the day shift. Past few weeks have worked a lot more day shifts, so now all I see is these Red Pens and silently curse why is it not Weds & episode 20 already?!?! It's been awhile since I've been this excited for an Arrow episode.

• Love 3

After spending several days in the last week deciding which new glasses frames to buy, you finally realize that narrowed your choices down to some familiar-looking rectangular frames -- one of which is the color of a certain pen you've seen a lot of lately, and the other which has the same ombre effect seen here: tumblr_nbrw92SIKI1qdlubpo5_500.jpg

• Love 4

..when you are watching Supernatural and the guest actor says "My name is Oliver Percy''' and you think NO>

Your name is Oliver Queen and for 5 years you were stuck on an island....

• Love 2
(edited)

You wake up and your first coherent thought is that you hope Merlyn has some sort of evil plan because as of now, he's pretty lame. 

You're on a much needed vacation to your parents' house, and you're looking for an easy, trashy book to read while you're here, and after perusing the paperback romance novels, decide you'd rather read Olicity fanfic instead. Look at your life, look at your choices.

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 4

... When you read a news story about a person with the last name Ra and every reference thereafter in the possessive case makes you either giggle or fume.

... When you hear somebody talk about Casey Jones and your first thought is Stephen Amell in a hockey mask when the person is actually talking about the heroic train engineer.

... When you're at Pier One and laughing like a loon while looking at the torches, fire pits and red bed spreads and imagining a room in a certain secret mountain hideout.

• Love 4

Went to my favorite ice cream place yesterday to pick up some malts. The girl was new, she was short, had a blond ponytail, wore glasses and had on bright pink lipstick, almost an exact copy of Felicity. One of the customer's was giving her a hard time and her manager came over to see what was wrong, his name was Queen. I smiled all the way home.

• Love 13

You call up Amazon and throw a fit because your Oliver Queen funko pop did not ship and make them send overnight for free! Yay! He is so cute and now I have to find a Felicity so they can go on adventures.

• Love 3

When during a meeting after you've just pitched a career-changing idea to the VP, he tells you that you've found a solution to a problem that keeps him up at night--and you ALMOST blurt out that Arrow spoilers keep you up at night.

• Love 2

I live in the middle of nowhere so when I say I went to my favorite ice cream store its 40 minutes from home. I was returning from the "big city", it's 2 hours away. I stopped at the ice cream store to get malts. The supervisor, named Queen, took my order, smirked, and then asked me to move up to the green arrow. I laughed all the way home. Obviously it doesn't take much to make me laugh.

• Love 3

.... when you're at the fencing matches at the Pan Am games and the new masks (for the USA, Canada and Brazil) have the country's flag on them so that's all you can see over the fencers faces and you think "that would make for some pretty good villains for  Arrow".

• Love 3

You know you are watching (or posting and thinking about) Arrow too much when you are writing something nothing to do with Arrow but go to change a lowercase "a" to an uppercase "A" and accidently type an uppercase "S" in front of it instead and then get excited because "SA" stands for Stephen Amell. 

I deserve to be mocked. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2

You know you're watching too much Arrow when you have to explain to every single student who visits office hours why all three of your computer screens each feature one of the original Team Arrow members.  It's even worse when you have to explain it to your colleagues, who have also noticed the Funko figures, framed autographed posters, and the Sara/Canary action figure. Luckily, no one has questioned my own little love fern on my desk!

• Love 8

When you're at a Zac Brown Band Concert.... and you think Zac Brown has some beautiful blue eyes like SA and he rocks some fuller facial hair. Maybe SA/OQ can rock some fuller facial hair too?? And then you just begin to seriously question when did you become so concerned and obsessed with facial hair? Has SA helped break me down that I now find facial hair far more attractive than I ever imagined before my Arrow obsession.

Also, I finally found the perfect match for one of my fav songs during the concert - I never thought I would find the perfect match as its a beautiful but sad song or Ray would actually be an inspiration?!?... Prince Charming you were not and it is time for you to go, you will never make it. We all know that its over. But Ray I will now forever dedicate "Goodbye in her Eyes" to you... we all see right thru and OQ will always love the way FS shines.

• Love 2

Thanks you guys! The only problem is the blank female pop I used is much bigger than the Oliver Queen. I hope the new Felicity one is the right size. I can't believe I have become an Oilicity obssessive and have been playing with dolls. The new season needs to start soon.

• Love 1

I googled custom Pops and watched a few youtube videos. Funko sells blank DIY Pops. But the female had the body of a linebacker so I got a cheap molly ringwald for the body. Boiled them both in water until the heads popped off. The DIY head was just a blank so I got this sculpting stuff made my Felicity hair, earrings, glasses and painted everything up.

It was fun and Felicity is my favorite character so I thought she deserved her own Pop. I might get a guy Pop that's wearing a suit and put an Oilver head on him. Then my Oliver and Felicity can go on dates. Ha! Yes maybe I am watching too much Arrow and need an intervention.

Edit to add: there is a shirtless Oliver coming out and a few already on Ebay but the price is too high. Hopefully it won't be some weird exclusive going for a ridiculous amount.

Edited by Sasha
  • Love 8

Sasha, that is super cute!

You know you're watching too much Arrow when you see a sign along the highway that says "Laurel 1/2 mile" and you think, ugh Laurel. And keep on driving.

• Love 14

They broke apart Team Arrow to add Laurel. They knew Oliver and Felicity would be together in S4. Does that mean I can blame the rift between Oliver and Diggle on Laurel when I'm feeling really petty?

I'm totally blaming Laurel.

ETA; this is supposed to be in the Bitterness Thread. Moving when I'm off mobile

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 1

This is more a you know you're fangirling SA too much, but that's really apparent when suddenly the advertising feeds popping up include The Five Finger Death Punch!  Coming soon to a wrestling venue near you when before SA's dust up with Stardust you were proud to say you had never watched wrestling. 

• Love 1

You're out to dinner with your husband at a quaint restaurant on the coast when you reach for a package of crackers from the small basket on the table. You notice the brand is "Lance" and smile with ridiculous satisfaction as two thoughts simultaneously flit across your alcohol-hazed mind: 1. Captain Lance is really cute and closer to your age than Oliver. And 2. You've just broken your husband's strict moratorium on all things Arrow during vacation.

Your husband notices your wide smile, reaches for your hand, and discreetly kisses your wrist. You don't feel guilty at all.

• Love 4

... when you pick out a really bright pink nail polish, turn it over to see that it's called "Hard Drive" and you think "of course".

Your husband notices your wide smile, reaches for your hand, and discreetly kisses your wrist. You don't feel guilty at all.

That seems very fanfic Oliver-ish.

• Love 4

... when you pick out a really bright pink nail polish, turn it over to see that it's called "Hard Drive" and you think "of course".

That seems very fanfic Oliver-ish.

What can I say? I'm a very lucky girl!

"Hard Drive" nail polish color, a package of crackers, a brand of school posters--the lot of us are so far gone, aren't we? :-)

"Hard Drive" nail polish color, a package of crackers, a brand of school posters--the lot of us are so far gone, aren't we? :-)

So, so far gone. Not to mention the shirt with arrows on it I saw at Torrid the other day.

Edited by bettername2come
  • Love 1

I'm trying to figure out where I can watch Summerslam live without cable, because I just can't wait an extra day to find it on Youtube.

Is that the kind of thing they would play at sports bars?  Maybe a Buffalo Wild Wings?