Type keyword(s) to search

Game Of Crowns - General Discussion

• Start Topic

This show continues to make my black little heart palpitate a little faster while it's on.

I don't think there are enough adjectives to adequately describe just how awkward that Newport get-together was.

I was glad to see at least a couple of the women knew how to dress down for a day on a boat.  And nobody yelled about not wanting to get their hair wet a la RHONYC (Ramona), so that was refreshing.  I'd LOVE to spend a day like that out on a boat with a full bar and amazing food.  Hell, I probably wouldn't even fight with anyone, I'd be a happy glamper.

If only Sky Dancer...Err, Lynne, realized how much better she looked with most of that shit scrubbed off of her face.  I much prefer "I woke up hungover looking like this" Lynne to that made-up "my home is my runway" Lynne.  

Episode 5 and the tension is palpable and the snark is flying....I love this show!

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 3

I love this show.

Did anyone else get a very controlling vibe from the husband who "supposedly" threatened to kill Lynne? His wife seems almost afraid of hm. Putting her hand on his leg when he's messing with the knife during an arguments- Kept saying "Yes I understand" when he was going off and on the boat she asked "Should I leave now?" Uh your how old lady? If your mad enough to leave, leave. Why ask him? I just get a creepy vibe between those two. My opinion only.

Boy Lynn sure likes to be the center of the world doesn't she? The way to young for her blue hair and can we discuss the boobs???? Lord I thought we'd have nipple gate and minute in her talking heads. Not digging her-to fake, to phony, to many lies.

And that other one (I can not for the life of me, remember any of there names) Peace pipe? Your offended? Sit it down bitch-your just looking for screen time and we all know it.

We have a wide-screen TV. I am amazed that Bravo allowed that footage of Lynn and her foobs without blurring it, because nipple was on display in more than one shot. Her Oscar reel (hysterical sobbing about "I've already ordered the bouquets!!11!!" and butterfly releases) was mind-boggling.

The episode was full of solid gold snarking moments, but my favorite was Shelley storming out to her car shouting that she wanted "those people" out of her house. Because the best way to handle the full-on crazy with house guests is to leave them alone in YOUR HOUSE.

• Love 1

I love this show. I love this show....Can I say it again?

Lynne gets on my last nerve. Especially with that rat face of a husband.

For some reason Vanessa tickles me. She's awful,but I love her. Who puts on lip gloss during an argument? ?? Love that.

Shelley is a stealth bitch. Lol

• Love 3

Yeah I thought the hubby (Leha?) acted a bit controlling.  

Lynne, aka Blue Tips, is annoying.  Her hair looks like crap.  Supposedly she likes it because it's unique.  Unique is not always a good thing.  Her performance about how she had to go to wherever immediately and redo all of her plans...............I actually said oh bitch, please.  It's a vow renewal, doesn't need to be as elaborate as a freaking wedding.  From the previews, looked tacky as hell. And the caged butterflies were good for the environment?  They sure looked dead to me.  I would've picked the breast cancer walk; hopefully, at least some of that money and effort goes to something worthwhile.

I had to look up and see where all these towns were that are featured.  Some of the towns are close to 2 hours away.  It's stretching it a bit to say they have a social group of women.  They're more like competitors who have alliances or feuds.   Not like they just say oh I'll meet you for lunch, when it's a 4 hour round trip. 

I hate these women but I love this freaking show. Makes as much sense as these women I guess.

Why can't we see the loveliness that is Newport? Or some other nice place, but no we have The My Little Pony Lawyer boohooing about her faux wedding with dead fauna, drunk women (that's so novel), and arguments.

• Love 1

Some people can pull off having blue hair. Others cannot. Lyn is one of the ones who can't. Especially since she is a lawyer, you would think she'd know that something like that would (or at least could) take away from her credibility as a professional. Also, she needs to stop referring to her vow renewal ceremony as a wedding. She already had her wedding, she doesn't get to do it twice without a divorce first.

I don't know what to think about Leha and her husband. I'm pretty sure though if I received a call like that telling me someone I knew hired a PI to follow me and my family for false accusations I wouldn't want to be around them either. In fact I'd have a hard time not just going over and punching her in the face, so at least Leha was able to keep cool til she was able to leave.

We have a wide-screen TV. I am amazed that Bravo allowed that footage of Lynn and her foobs without blurring it, because nipple was on display in more than one shot. Her Oscar reel (hysterical sobbing about "I've already ordered the bouquets!!11!!" and butterfly releases) was mind-boggling.

I'm on the West coast, and I noticed that Lynn's right nipple (screen left) was blurred out in many of her talking heads. Maybe they made a quick edit between the East and West coast versions? No matter what, I appreciate the blurring! Lynn is just not a "sexy' woman, in my eyes. She could pass for "cute," but having those fake tata's out and proud just seems inappropriate and wrong.

Loving this show along with everyone else. It's such a guilty pleasure I have yet to admit I watch it to anyone in "real life." Vanassa is a bully who apparently rules the pageant scene by fear. She is so incredibly fake it's almost mind-blowing. That fake squeaky voice grates on my nerves. I also found it very, very low of her to make fun of Susanna's eye in the first episode. Granted, Vanassa's breasts were deformed by cancer, but Susanna was likely born with her eye that way. Such a low blow.

LOL'd when Vanassa started going on about how "peace pipe" offended her and Lynn just rolled her eyes and let out an exasperated "Oh dear God." Hopefully being on this show takes Vanassa down several notches. Would be amazing if Lori-Ann just knocked her the F out -- it looked like she was close in the kitchen scene, and I bet Lori-Ann can pack a punch!

Edited by HelloOutThere

How dare these women put down Leah's looks (a 40 footer, really?) when Lynn is the ugliest one of them all. Inside and out. Blue tips included. Her hair is fried to hell and she has a butter face if I ever saw one. That woman looks hard and rough. Just can't stand her!

On another note, I have a new love for New England. I know the winter's are brutal but that is some beautiful country. Shelly and her husband must have some serious money. To have a gorgeous home in CT (the property taxes alone will kill you), and a place in Newport is nothing to sneeze at. Did she ever mention what her husband does for a living? That woman exudes class. Nothing like the rest of them! 

Edited by demarti

Love, love this show. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Lynne is the worst! Her father did not die 4 weeks before her wedding, it was 10 weeks. This was confirmed by one of her family members on another website.

Shelley is classy and carries herself well. She seems to have a great life and I loved her vacation home.

Susanna was less annoying this episode.

Okay, I too absolutely LOVE this show.

I cannot stand Lynne, she makes me want to slap her every time she lowers her eyes and tries to play either innocent, or the victim.  I am tired of her blue hair and fake boobs, not to mention her lies.

I also do not like Susanna one little bit.  She is nothing but a shit stirring dirty liar too.  Plus really woman, cut and style your damn hair already.  Her and Lynne really could take lessons from Shelley and Leha on how to dress appropriately. 

I like Vanessa, Shelley and Leha.  I may be in the minority here, but I do not find Leha ugly.  I think that she is attractive with just a real angular face.  Shelley is the best looking in my opinion.  Vanessa I love because she is such a bitch and totally loves being Queen Bee.  That is why I watch this show.  LOL

Not really caring about Lori-Ann one way or another.

I hate these women but I love this freaking show. Makes as much sense as these women I guess.

Why can't we see the loveliness that is Newport? Or some other nice place, but no we have The My Little Pony Lawyer boohooing about her faux wedding with dead fauna, drunk women (that's so novel), and arguments.

OMG. The My Little Pony Lawyer? Loving it, perfection, and thank you for the laugh!

• Love 2

I really need to watch this ASAP instead of letting it linger on my DVR -- it's so deliciously awful.  LOVE it!

I agree with a PP that Leha and her husband planned that phone call, or something akin to it, since she didn't bring any luggage or overnight materials.

Even though she stirs up crap and does too much finger-pointing, I like Vanassa, too; she's super snarky and I appreciate some snark.

Shelley is just insanely beautiful -- some of the shots they were showing were just stunning.  I know some say she's a stealth bitch and that's probably true, but at last she knows how to reign it in at appropriate times.  Well, so far.

Lori-Ann has a great personality but oftentimes she comes across like she's trying too hard.  She is just so out of place with these women, it's awkward.

Ugh, I cannot stand Lynne!  Fake body, fake hair, fake life; I bet she is a pathological liar and convinces herself that her lies are true so she feels no remorse.  

Words cannot describe how dysfunctional Leha's relationship is with her husband!  He's so aggressive; at the top of the episode they were walking away from the pageant and he pulled on his daughter that Leha was carrying to get Leha to stop.  And then he aggressively kissed the little girl and she wiped it off, looking super unhappy.  He creeps me OUT. 

Edited by Sapphire

I must be in the minority, but I do not like anessa or Leha.  Yes Lynne is a handful, but IMO Vanessa's "walk" plans changed when she learned Shelly was going to try to be friends withboth girls and accommodate both.  Very shady on V's part.

Also, I agree Leha was not intending on staying.  Her too controllinghusband could not allow that.

The only one I like, so far, is Shelly. She is also the prettiest, by far. I usually try not to snark on looks too much, but the entire premise of this show makes it pretty hard not to. I don't think, with the exception of Shelly, that any of these women are beauty queen pretty. As for Leha, I'm sorry but I think calling her a 40 footer is generous.

I think you would require more distance than that. She honestly looks to me like a Transvestite. Her hair is god awful too.

There is a very wierd dynamic with Leha and hubby. Maybe he isn't physcially abusive but there is mental abuse too. I would freak out if a man I was with spoke to other women the way he does. Especially if they were my friends.

• Love 1

Ah, damn it. I was confused at the beginning of this episode. It seems my DVR didn't record episode 4. Is there anything I need to know?

How is Susanna old enough to have a 20 year old daughter? Also, why are all her children so poorly behaved?

Nick kissing his daughter's cheek after his rant and her wiping away the kiss? Amazing.

LOL. I don't know who I should be more offended by. Lynne with her "peace pipe" comments or Vanassa with her "has she ever seen a tomahawk?"

OK, you can't be named LeHA and ask to be called LeAH. 

Why is Vanassa so mean to Lori-Ann? 

As for Vanassa and Lynne I see at least two people have been studying up on how you have a reality show verbal fight. Excellent.

How did these women manage to stir up so much drama going to Newport... when they already live in Connecticutt? This show better get renewed. I think everyone except Susanna cried at some point during this trip. I'm with Lori-Ann. I do not understand why she's in the middle of this and Vanassa is mean to her for no reason. Shelley's sweet and naive act doesn't gel with the horrible nasty things she spouts. Lynne is being overly dramatic. Vanassa is super passive aggressive and even though I shouldn't like her, I still kind of like her.

Vanassa's comment about Lynne trying to "out cancer" her was hilarious.

Leha tried to win me over with the trifecta of children, horses, and cats but there's still something about her that I've grown to dislike. It's weird that she talked about Lynne trying to bring her family down but didn't say that they had nothing to hide so there was nothing for a P.I. to dig up.

Lynne is ridiculous but I think it's kind of sweet that her husband seems to really love her. 

The breast cancer walk was nice. I like that this is a show where the women do things and don't just have invent parties for everyone to meet up at constantly.

That wedding was wonderfully tacky. But the (presumably traditionally Lebanese) jewelry looked great on the girls.

Edited by aradia22
  • Love 1

I just couldn't with that vow renewal. I refuse to call it a wedding because you only get one of those per husband. Anything else is just a re-affirmation of the first ceremony, whether you liked it or not. It's nice Lynne and her husband seem to have such a strong bond....cos really, I'm not sure either one could do much better!

Vanassa's breast cancer walk was nice. It's cool to see women like this be normal and be involved in a cause.

• Love 3

What I was wondering about Lynne's yearly "weddings" was who paid for all the dresses.  Because if I had a friend who expected me to shell out money for more than one bridesmaid dress, I'd drop her.

I agree about Shelley.  She's beautiful and she has that sugar-sweet voice, but she uses it to insult everyone who doesn't measure up to her pageant standards.  The remarks she was making about the contestants in that one pageant------"why don't you just walk backward" and "why even bother"---what a bitch.

What I was wondering about Lynne's yearly "weddings" was who paid for all the dresses.  Because if I had a friend who expected me to shell out money for more than one bridesmaid dress, I'd drop her.

I was under the impression that they just went to Vegas and did the quickie chapel thing... therefore no bridesmaids. From the way it was described it just sounds like they have an annual weekend in Vegas to vacation and try to associate happy memories with that day. I don't have a problem with vow renewals if you don't make a big production of it (you know, except for the big anniversaries when it really seems like more of an accomplishment). If it's just about you and your spouse doing something fun and special I think that's nice. It kind of goes along with that "every day I make the choice to be with you" sentiment that people sometimes talk about when they discuss not needing to be married to be in a committed relationship. 

I ---love---- the plasticy piece of crap bouquet that Shelley was holding, it being the "expensive" bouquet that Lynne was bawling about having to cancel! Awesome.

Hey, just because it's hideous, it does not mean it can't be expensive. ;)

Stuck butterflies

I watch a lot of wedding shows so I can't place it but I think butterflies were released during an episode of one of David Tutera's shows. The butterflies stuck to the dress and the bride thought it reflected the spirit of someone who had passed. I really thought Lynne was going to make a similar comment.

That wedding was just plain scary as hell with the gargoyles and the trees. I loved how it was basically held on the sidewalk and you could watch traffic pass behind the bridal party. And what was with Lynne's hair? The first wedding picture hair was very Priscilla Presley but this year's "do" was kind of over the top too. Ok what was with it besides her blue tips, I mean.

These women need to take stock in Kleenex.

But yea I still love it.

• Love 1

That wedding was just plain scary as hell with the gargoyles and the trees. I loved how it was basically held on the sidewalk and you could watch traffic pass behind the bridal party. 

I was so distracted by the cars wizzing by. That Lynne, a real class act !

What exactly was Lebanese about Lynne's wedding? The saris and head jewelry were Indian, not Lebanese. The Lebanese item may have been the scarves with the coins sewn to the edges. Source: I've been to Lebanon and attended many Lebanese weddings. I think it's adorable that Lynne's husband seems to love her so much.

Vanassa is manipulative and passive aggressive.

Leha is a non factor. So irrelevant. Zero personality. The only thing I like about her is her Louis Vuitton Tivoli handbag.

• Love 1

Drinking game--take a shot every time someone on this show says they're going to 'own' their comments. Is this an eastern thing? I live in the Midwest where it's considered bad manners to just bust out with whatever rude thing you want to say, then later 'own' up to it--like that makes it okay? 

I enjoyed this show at first but am losing interest. Seriously cable tv, what is the fascination with Jersey and its neighbors?

Drinking game--take a shot every time someone on this show says they're going to 'own' their comments. Is this an eastern thing?

I'm a born and raised New Yorker and I have never in my life talked about "owning" my comments. I think it's just a reality show thing.

This show is so delicious I could skip breakfast and just eat it.

Whoever said they were waiting for Lynne's husband to take off the glasses and teeth is just WRONG!  Now whenever I see him I just have to laugh.  I didn't notice it at first, but he is not very attractive (I hate calling people ugly).  He seems nice and successful, though, so I am sure that makes up for any shortcomings in the looks department.

Vanessa is so delightfully evil. She knew exactly what she was doing when she said everyone could go to the wedding.  

I have no idea why I like all of the women so much, there really isn't anyone on the show I hate.

And as my grandmother would say: it looks like Lynne has more money than sense.  She hires a PI to dig up dirt on her frenemy,  spends money on that very tacky display of a wedding and pays someone to put that awful blue streak in her fried blonde hair? 

• Love 3

This show....By golly, Bravo, you've knocked it out of the trailer park with this one.

This is truly the gift that just keeps on giving, week after week succeeding in surpassing itself in ridiculosity (okay, I know that's not a real word but it seemed acceptable to use a fake word in describing this show full of fakery and fuckery).

Now, these bitches know how to have a "girls weekend."  It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.  Or, in their case, it's not all fun and games until everyone is crying and has a severe case of the butt-hurts.  

That wedding...What the hell did I just watch?  If I were into hallucinogenics, I'd have probably thought I was having a helluva trip.  Everything was so garish and tacky and surreal....I kept looking for the ringmaster of this circus of grandiosity but never did see one.  I will admit, though, I'd love to have those gargoyles on hand for this year's Halloween party...for a wedding?  Not so much.  

These women make the housewives look like rank amateurs in all things snarky and tacky and pretentious.  

I want to see a Bravo event of epic proportions.  I want to see Tamra Barney from the OC go on a girls' weekend with these pageant queens.  I want to separate the women from the girls.  

If a sullen and accusatory Lizzie could send Tamra running barefoot and screeching into the night, I get goosebumps imaging what these women could do to the likes of Tamra.

Please, Bravo...pretty please!

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 4

If a sullen and accusatory Lizzie could send Tamra running barefoot and screeching into the night, I get goosebumps imaging what these women could do to the likes of Tamra.

I think Vanassa (never realized it was spelled like that until these boards)  would eat Tamra alive. I even think Shelley could put a nice layer of frost on Ms. Tamra.

• Love 1

I just cannot put into words how much I love this show!  That "wedding" was just priceless I tell you.  The one thing that I don't understand is why Lynn keeps going on and on and on about how this wedding is redoing her wedding after her father died when she renews her vows EVERY SINGLE YEAR????  And let me tell you, there is no way on God's green earth that I would allow her to dress me like she dressed her "bridesmaids".  I really did feel terrible for those poor butterflies that were caught in whatever hairstyle that she had going on.

I too would absolutely love a Bravo show crossover. 

• Love 1

Now I know what it looks like when a narcissistic nitwit decides she must be a bride every. single. year. It's certainly one way to make it all about you, all the time. What I don't get is all these girls walk in the room, hold hands, jump, and squeal with Lynne as if she's a new blushing bride. Ladies, she's not. She does this every year. Every. year. 

Also, those vows were super ridiculous. Something like, "do you still keep your wedding vows?" I do. Really? How can she even remember what she vowed? It was 15 years ago, she has two brain cells, and she reports she was in deep mourning at the time. I barely remember breakfast, and I only remember the gist of my wedding vows. 

Edited by NoWhammies
  • Love 1

Apparently this show is doing poorly in the ratings. I don't want this to be my new Princesses Long Island. This is so much better than Princesses. I can't do housewives. It's too toxic. But there's something so ridiculous about the pageant world that let's me accept all the drama on this show. 

• Love 1

Apparently this show is doing poorly in the ratings.I don't want this to be my new Princesses Long Island. This is so much better than Princesses. I can't do housewives. It's too toxic. But there's something so ridiculous about the pageant world that let's me accept all the drama on this show.

I figured that since they don't air a million reruns throughout the week.

I pray to the Reality TV Gods that TPTB consider moving it to E! if this ends up on the chopping block.

• Love 2

That's horrible news. I thought it was doing well. Everyone I know personally who watches Bravo has picked up this show, too.

This show must live on. It has so much to give us, they can even rotate the stars. Would Donald Trump mind if some of his contestants were featured? That could be a very smart reality move. Plus, he can stick his smug face in front of the cameras as an expert.

This show can't go. First my art girls, then the princesses of Long Island. You can't take this show and leave crap like below deck. I was so shocked to see that came back again.

• Love 2

This show can't go. First my art girls, then the princesses of Long Island. You can't take this show and leave crap like below deck. I was so shocked to see that came back again.

So I'm not the only one who still misses Gallery Girls?

• Love 4

Everyone is gearing up for The Legends of the Crowns pageant, except for a hesitant Shelley who is nervous about tarnishing her Mrs. America title if she loses. Lynne’s world is turned upside down when Leha drops the bomb that she has taken out a temporary restraining order against her.  Will the two be able to compete despite their legal woes? Meanwhile, Vanassa hopes for a clean bill of health at her annual breast cancer exam.

Whoever said they were waiting for Lynne's husband to take off the glasses and teeth is just WRONG!  

Omg bwahahahahahahahahahaha. YES! I must have missed this absolutle GOLD comment & now I can never unsee it. LMAO. I couldn't put my finger on what was different about him and well...............now I know.

Edited by BostonBlonde

This show....By golly, Bravo, you've knocked it out of the trailer park with this one.

This is truly the gift that just keeps on giving, week after week succeeding in surpassing itself in ridiculosity (okay, I know that's not a real word but it seemed acceptable to use a fake word in describing this show full of fakery and fuckery).

Now, these bitches know how to have a "girls weekend."  It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.  Or, in their case, it's not all fun and games until everyone is crying and has a severe case of the butt-hurts.  

That wedding...What the hell did I just watch?  If I were into hallucinogenics, I'd have probably thought I was having a helluva trip.  Everything was so garish and tacky and surreal....I kept looking for the ringmaster of this circus of grandiosity but never did see one.  I will admit, though, I'd love to have those gargoyles on hand for this year's Halloween party...for a wedding?  Not so much.  

These women make the housewives look like rank amateurs in all things snarky and tacky and pretentious.  

I want to see a Bravo event of epic proportions.  I want to see Tamra Barney from the OC go on a girls' weekend with these pageant queens.  I want to separate the women from the girls.  

Please, Bravo...pretty please!

No pun intended, but BRAVO. You said it all and hilariously so.

• Love 1

So much good in this episode.  Lynne's endless dry-eyed weeping over the restraining order, complete with her husband checking her blood pressure at intervals.  Can you get a restraining order on anyone just based on your statements alone?  I don't know how that works.

Vanassa knows how to steal a scene, doesn't she?  Leha's trying to have her dramatic reveal about what Lynne has done to her, and Vanassa busies herself with making that parfait, drawing the camera to her.  Upstager!  But I loved it.

• Love 5

I’m really curious about this also. Unless things behind the scenes are dramatically different, it seems the majority of the Leha’s complaints were complete bull. Can you really get a restraining order without any proof the other person has threatened or harmed you? 

Both Leha and her husband seem crazy vindictive. I mean security guards, restraining order ….. they can’t really think Lynne is going to hurt them.

That being said Lynne’s reaction made this episode. Over the top crying is a staple on these shows but the blood pressure thing is completely new. Got to give her credit for thinking that up.
Anyone check for actual tears?

Edited by Caramella2ggs
  • Love 3

Sad face. The guys on Watch What Crappens don't want to cover this show anymore. Is it dead in the water?

The celebration for Lynne and Susanna at Twin Oaks? So deliciously low-rent. What was that, a hunting lodge? Also who says "god bless" before they drink alcohol?

What is the nicest way to put this? Vanassa has a big head. All the hair extensions and weight loss are not helping her head look smaller.

Acai. I love Vanassa being unwilling to admit she's wrong. That is only one of the reasons I stay away from trendy superfoods. Oh, really? I don't care how you pronounce it if it tastes like acrid urine. 

I don't know if Vanassa and Shelley were botoxed up when Leha revealed that Lynne hired a private eye but they were doing that thing where they open their eyes really wide and blink a lot and shake their heads instead of actually moving their facial muscles to react.

Oh my God, Vanassa with the parfait and the tea. It's the lip gloss all over again. Her brazen disregard for other people's petty BS is fabulous. 

"Drugging someone's drink means you want to spend more time with her. Who wants to spend more time with Leha?" Well, I can't argue with that. She's probably my least favorite cast member at this point. I don't care about her drama. I want more pageants. I don't want to see Leha prevent Lynne from competing at Legends. I think Lynne competing at Legends would be hilarious. Stop ruining everything, Leh-HA!

"Narcissistic Idiot That Needs to Calm Down." Was that supposed to spell 'Nick'?

"You have this baby growing in your body. I've never had anything inside of me before." Well, evidently you have had something inside of you if you're worried about a baby. Unless it's going to be an immaculate conception. Yup, I went there. Also, you and your husband are short and athletic. What makes you think you'll have a nine pound baby?

Why is Vanassa taking a limo to a doctor's appointment? 

Take a drink every time Shelley says "not for nothing."

• Love 4

Being in the eye wear business, you'd think Lynne would have something or access to something to bring on real tears.  I think you can put drops in or even do like menthol rubs close to the eyes to at least get them to tear up.  Fail.  The blood pressure kit right there was a nice touch. 

Just from googling restraining orders and how to get them in both RI and CT, it has to be go before a judge, so they had to have something to prove that it was needed.  Now I don't know if the judge verifies every bit of information..........so if Leha's husband got one of his police buddies to write an affidavit, maybe that was enough.  I would think they would go with let's issue the order rather than have someone be harmed (as the general procedure).  I don't think they were in any danger of Lynne harming them, but maybe it was a way to get her to back off on any PI snooping around (if there was one).  I don't have anything to hide, but I don't think I'd like someone snooping on me 24/7 to just try and dig up dirt.  That they are protesting this much is either for the show or they really have skeletons in the closet.

Did Lynne and the other chick (who said they're BFF's now?) really buy those titles? And, no, no one should make any comments about how you BOUGHT your titles? Please.  Seemed like no pageant, just here's your crown and let's eat some cake!   It's so prestigious yet no one bothered to compete?

The Legends of Their Own Minds pageant - was that just set up by production so we have yet another contest?  

• Love 1