Type keyword(s) to search

[SUNSETTED] Cast In Other Roles: That's Fake Me. This Must Be Fake Mine.

• Start Topic

But seriously, this is some nonsense.

Nicole Kidman spoke for 4 minutes without one note of a play off for her solo actress win. Then Sterling was a little over 2 minutes when they played LOUD music, not even quiet music to cue him that time was running out and shunted him off. After that, when Big Little Lies won, she had another 4 or 5 minutes to speak again with no music cue again. So literally 10 minutes for Nicole without disruption.   Crappy treatment of Sterling.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Commando Cody said:

I think Sterling K. Brown won an emmy tonight.

His second in two years. He won last year for American Crime Story. Also, I didn't know/realize that Finn Wolfhard from Stranger Things and It is the same kid who played Jordy in 11x05 Thin Lizzie. He's a great little actor, perfectly cast as Ritchie in "It".

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Commando Cody said:

Adrianne Palicki is in Seth MacFarlane's new comedy/drama  The Orville.  I wasn't sure how it would be, but the one episode I've seen so far had an interesting story.  I'm going to give the show a chance. 

I liked the second episode too.  So far it is a win for me.

I was scrolling through channels tonight. Jared's cover of Friday the 13th has been on a lot this month. Other than that, I ended up watching Revenge of the Nerds with Curtis Armstrong. After that, I was changing channels again. I flipped to one channel and right there on screen was Sam and Dean's little brother, Adam. He was in a movie called "I am number 4".  I didn't watch the movie. 

As a side note, I ended up watching "Hidden Figures".  Aldis Hodge was in it. I know he wasn't in Supernatural. I was just happy to see him again.  But if we want to put a degree of separation on this, Aldis was in Leverage with Mark Sheppard.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Commando Cody said:

I was scrolling through channels tonight. Jared's cover of Friday the 13th has been on a lot this month. Other than that, I ended up watching Revenge of the Nerds with Curtis Armstrong. After that, I was changing channels again. I flipped to one channel and right there on screen was Sam and Dean's little brother, Adam. He was in a movie called "I am number 4".  I didn't watch the movie. 

As a side note, I ended up watching "Hidden Figures".  Aldis Hodge was in it. I know he wasn't in Supernatural. I was just happy to see him again.  But if we want to put a degree of separation on this, Aldis was in Leverage with Mark Sheppard.  

Aldis Hodge was Jake Talley, the "special kid" who killed Sam in AHBL.

• Love 1

I am re-watching How I Met Your Mother. It really isn't holding up anymore. The ending may have killed it for me.

Anyway, season 1. Barney is having a feud with a guy in the office across the way. They showed Barney looking at him through the telescope. I'm thinking: Who is that? Then I realized, it was Sam Winchester's imaginary friend. 

• Love 2

Slap Shot 3: The Junior League is on Starz Kids and Family. At the beginning of the movie, I was trying to figure out where I've seen one of the kids before. I thought he was from Supernatural. It took a minute. It is the kid from bugs and Alfie/Samandriel the angel. Later on in the movie, I was just about to doze off. There was a brief shot of a kid sitting in a golf cart. I'm thinking that it's Todd - as in Kneel before Todd. So I rewound to get another look. Sure enough. I'm still awake watching this bad movie because I couldn't fall asleep after that. 

It turns out that the lead actor in this movie was in the Alex Annie episode. 

I started re-watching Gilmore Girls last night. I watched it on Netflix, the first time - right before they announced the revival. I realized what little recollection I had of the show when I saw the pilot again. I did not remember Jared Padalecki being in the pilot.  I just remember him showing up later. 

2 hours ago, Commando Cody said:

The Gifted came on after Lucifer. I only saw the beginning. Amy Acker was in it. 

You must have an incredible memory for guest stars.  I had to check IMDb to see who she played on SPN (Andrea Barr way back in season 1, for those like me who have no memory left).  That's impressive!

• Love 2

I was watching The Big Lebowski last night. I barely recognized Mark Pellegrino. The movie was made in 1998 though. For a moment I thought maybe it was Britta's boyfriend from "Community", but I finally realized it was Mark. His hair was really blond with a ponytail - (I think).

His character is listed on IMDB as - Blond Treehorn Thug

Not sure if this should really go here or in the Writers thread since it's not 'cast' technically - although this isn't about the writers/directors in relation to SPN, but it is SPN related.... Anyway, a couple Netflix new releases popped up, so I watched a trailer for The Babysitter - and noticed 'A Film by McG'!  It actually looks pretty good - funny and scary.  I'm going to have to check it out.  

• Love 2

I watched the episode of Ghosted. Even after seeing her on TV and you telling me who she played, I still have no idea who she was. Which one was Cassie? If that was her in the 666 episode, It would make sense if I didn't recognize her. I really disliked that episode. I don't really pay attention to it anymore. 

54 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

I watched the episode of Ghosted. Even after seeing her on TV and you telling me who she played, I still have no idea who she was. Which one was Cassie? If that was her in the 666 episode, It would make sense if I didn't recognize her. I really disliked that episode. I don't really pay attention to it anymore. 

Yes, that's Cassie.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, catrox14 said:

LOL Randomly landed on Seinfeld only to see a young Dick Roman (James Patrick Stuart)  as Elaine's boyfriend.

Heh, stick around and you might see a very young Mary at some point too. Oh, and Cain... . 

Was looking for something to watch in the background and found a movie called "Surrogates" with Bruce Willis about a weird future world where people live their lives through robotic surrogates, and Bobby, a computer guy in it who monitors surrogates, was played by Devin Ratray aka Demian in "The Real Ghostbusters" episode.

• Love 1

So Kelly Kline died giving birth to Lucifer's Spawn only to land in Legends of Tomorrow. Apparently she's married to Brandon Routh IRL aka Ray Palmer and Superman

Edited by catrox14