Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: The Reunion: All Questions Answered

The source is Radaronline, so who knows how accurate this is  http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/06/dean-mcdermott-cheated-5-other-women-tori-spelling/

However, it rings pretty true.

From the link. Gross.

Making matters worse, Dean admitted to not always using protection during the encounters. It’s the ultimate betrayal for Tori and she probably won’t be able to ever forgive him for that. It’s one thing to cheat, but another to have unprotected sex

But he got a tattoo and sang a song so I'm sure it's okay.

Maybe they could have a different reality show for every affair he had?

• Love 4

Coming out of lurker mode in order to hang my head in shame for watching this farce for the last six weeks.  I firmly believe that this show was a fabrication to throw two fame whores back into the limelight.  I'm not saying that Dean isn't a cheater but it's awfully convenient that all this drama is going down when both have shows to promote.  What's the old saying?  Negative publicity is better then no publicity at all. 

Calling last night's reunion All Questions Answered was misleading.  It should have been called "All Questions Danced Around Because This Show was Made Up."  What we saw last night were two people acting the way they thought the viewing audience wanted them to act.  Dean's tattoo was probably written with a water soluble marker!   

Do I sound harsh?  Yes.  Because, whether the cheating is true or not,  the only people I feel for in this mess are those four children.  Hopefully there are adults in their little lives who can be of support because their parents are train wreaks. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Nut uh CHARMING! Don't you put that in the universe! You take that back right now.

The last thing we need is to be subjected to more of their bullshit. A song for each affair? A tattoo for each grand gesture? I'm breaking out in sweats just thinking about a trilogy of this shit.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 2

Anyone else cringe at the previews for next week's "never seen footage"?  It appears they share even more details of their sex life.  Tori says something like "we were doing things NO married couple does"...  First of all, how the hell does she know what the rest of us are doing in our bedrooms?  Secondly, they are planning on showing this clusterfuck mess to their kids when they grow up?  Maybe they can use it earlier than planned - you know, when it's time for the birds and the bees talk.

I think she says something about things no married couples do IN THEIR HOMES. I've been puzzling over what sex acts you'd generally leave the house for... Swapping maybe? I guess anal is out - I mean that's a "comfort of your own home" thing - right?

• Love 5

So when Mr. Lucy got home tonight I told him we needed to change some things in our fairytale.  I needed grand gestures at least twice a month, I need to be spoon fed on Sunday mornings & never again shall a tissue be held by my dainty hands, all nose wiping needs to be done by him.  All apologies will now be done by song.  All said with a total straight face.

He looked at me like I was crazy & said are you still capable of wiping your own ass or is that my responsibility too?  Did the forums closing make you lose you mind?

I couldn't help but laugh & said according to Tori Spelling it is the only way to guarantee a happy ending.  He thinks I need to quit watching this shit. LOL

• Love 20
(edited)

I agree with Tori on only one point - she's not responsible for what Dean did to Mary Jo. If it wasn't her, it would have been someone else. Dean is the one who had a responsibility to his wife and son, not Tori. So, while it's a pretty shitty thing to sleep with a married man, she didn't drag someone who would never do something like that away, and she didn't know their true situation or owe Mary Jo anything.  Dean, however, did.  

Other than that, yeah, they're a couple of delusional douchebags.

Edited by Pixel
  • Love 5

So when Mr. Lucy got home tonight I told him we needed to change some things in our fairytale.  I needed grand gestures at least twice a month, I need to be spoon fed on Sunday mornings & never again shall a tissue be held by my dainty hands, all nose wiping needs to be done by him.  All apologies will now be done by song.  All said with a total straight face.

He looked at me like I was crazy & said are you still capable of wiping your own ass or is that my responsibility too?  Did the forums closing make you lose you mind?

I couldn't help but laugh & said according to Tori Spelling it is the only way to guarantee a happy ending.  He thinks I need to quit watching this shit. LOL

Don't forget the tattoos!!!!

Even though all the other ridiculous shit would be a no go, requesting a tattoo from Mr. Lucy might have gotten me a request for a divorce LOL.  I have 2 of them & they don't bother him anymore (the first one I got because he forbade it, I was young & rebellious "no one is gonna tell me what to do"), he is opposed to having one himself... I knew how far I could push.

• Love 1

RE the preview, I thought she meant allowing a camera crew to document all of this BS and airing their dirty laundry on TV--that's something no married people do. I think the secrets revealed will be exactly like this all questions answered episode--no secrets and no answers.

Well, I actually made it through to Deano's tat and then I was out but it seems I missed the next chart topper.  Damnit I did not delete that shit from my DVR so...I guess I have to watch the last 5 mins.  I hate y'all-J/k

I need a good laugh...goin to watch now.......

OMG I just watched the song............THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO SHAME!  I could NOT watch the entire song. So.bad.

• Love 1
(edited)
The hostess of this QA session sucked.

The phony drama..."everyone watching is sitting on the edge of their seat" and "Dean's cheating was the shocking news heard around the world."  Please, Kennedy getting assasinated was the shocking news heard around the world.  Dean's cheating was the yawn heard around the world.  And here's some shocking news for you, Tori and Dean - nobody gives a shit.  We care about your adorable kids.  Keep up this narcissism and Liam is going to grow up to be a drama king like his mother and Stella is going to run off with a drummer when she's 16.

If Tori "finds her voice" one more time, I'm going to run screaming into the street.

I'm beginning to wonder if Candy really was such a crummy mother.  If Tori is this exhausting as an adult, imagine what she was like as a kid.  She would have worn out any parent.

Edited by Angeltoes
  • Love 9

Hmm..that was dissapointing. Tori reminds me of the creepy guy with red circles on his cheeks in Saw. Her cheek bones are crazy. I like Tori, her other shows always showed her fun personality.

Why does she want her kids to watch what their parents went through? Why? I ffed through the friends portion. Don't care. Yes I was dissapointed that they didn't ask Dean about other woman. Shouldn't that be the first thing? Was he tested for diseases? That's what she should be concerned about. IMO. If this is a real story, and not made up for money and ratings, shouldn't she know the truth instead of hiding from what he has done?

(edited)

It's mandaTORI for her to act like she did nothing where Dean's first marriage was concerned.  That is not the way his first wife sees it.       

Watching that song was like dying and going to PurgaTORI.     Hell is their next show.

And I maintain that "Emily Goodhand"  or "Barbara Bloughjob"  or whatever name they come up with is simply a composite of the many women that Dean has sexed over the years he was married to Tori.    And she knows it.   This was just Tori's way to save face...honey, that boat sailed, sunk and they are leading salvage missions to it.

Edited by rulesoftravel
  • Love 12

RE the preview, I thought she meant allowing a camera crew to document all of this BS and airing their dirty laundry on TV--that's something no married people do.

It's something no adult, self-respecting people do, married or not, Tori! The sad thing is--well, among the sad things--I used to like her until she did this famewhore to the Nth show and now I have lost most of the respect I had for her. And Dean's weasely calling "Oh, trigger, can't possibly discuss THAT!" every time things started to veer into Dean-is-a-douchebag territory? Would be funny if not for the four kids they've dragged into this horror show.

I do appreciate that Mehran has no use for Dean.

• Love 2

At first I was evil-cackling while Tori kept her eyes averted during the replay of the Whoa-Really-Ugly-Crying scene, and then I was pissed because she didn't have the ovaries to watch the True Tori. Own it, bitch!

• Love 1

The source is Radaronline, so who knows how accurate this is  http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/06/dean-mcdermott-cheated-5-other-women-tori-spelling/

However, it rings pretty true.

IA that it rings true and I bet there were a lot more than five women during their eight-year relationship. Admitting that she knows about and forgives him for one woman is damage control. IMO she thinks people would understand and sympathize with her for staying with him after one fling (Strong Tori!), but staying after knowing about five women would blow her image out of the water. It's all about protecting her brand because she is the one who generates the income to support four kids, a sex addict, and a high-end lifestyle.

• Love 1

What I find particularly interesting in this entire debacle of debauchery is no one of whom I am aware has come forward and 'fessed up to boning The Bloated One.

I mean, what with his half-ass pseudo-celebrity status, most sleazy bitches would be crawling out of their rat holes to raise their hands and sell their stories to the tabloids (which would probably have paid top dollar, considering Tori's popularity with all things Lifetime and tabloid).

I do believe he has probably had at least 5 affairs over the years he's been with Tori.  His off-handed "because I didn't think I'd get caught" was mentally followed in my head with "because I'd gotten away with it before."

I just find it all sorts of wickedly entertaining that not one single ho'bag has come forward and admitted she spread 'em for Dean-O.  

• Love 3

I do believe he has probably had at least 5 affairs over the years he's been with Tori. His off-handed "because I didn't think I'd get caught" was mentally followed in my head with "because I'd gotten away with it before."

This! So much this! I think he's been cheating for years. I doubt Tori was the first, just the first that he felt was worth his effort to true love it with. Look now he's a D list celebrity. What an accomplishment Deano.

I've been thinking about the sex stuff that is so taboo it must not be spoken. Exotic toys? Swings & apparatus? Additional people? Creepy fetishes? Animals? I can think of a lot of freaky deaky things but nothing that is new in the universe. I find it very doubtful that Dean has a better imagination than I do. I knew a girl who dated a guy that was turned on by Saran Wrap over his face while someone defecated on him. She was willing to do a lot but that was her tipping point. I now need a gallon or six of brain bleach. Thanks McDermotts.

• Love 4
(edited)

So therefore, according to Tori, maybe wedding vows should end with 'till death us do part....or until I meet my soul mate'

I smell a vow renewal special mini-series in the works.

Maybe Tori and Dean paid the women he slept with to stay silent? Oh, come on... one of you out there...speak up! :)

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 2

IA that it rings true and I bet there were a lot more than five women during their eight-year relationship. Admitting that she knows about and forgives him for one woman is damage control. IMO she thinks people would understand and sympathize with her for staying with him after one fling (Strong Tori!), but staying after knowing about five women would blow her image out of the water. It's all about protecting her brand because she is the one who generates the income to support four kids, a sex addict, and a high-end lifestyle.

When the cheating scandal first hit the media I heard or read somewhere that Dean cheated with 5 women and didn't use protection with any of them. I remember thinking that not using protection would be the ultimate low-blow that I wouldn't be able to forgive ever.

I'm thinking that maybe Dean cheated because he wanted to feel like he was screwing a woman instead of a stick. Honestly, these stick-thin anorexic-looking women in Hollywood couldn't be attractive to men, could they?

• Love 1

Well, I actually made it through to Deano's tat and then I was out but it seems I missed the next chart topper.  Damnit I did not delete that shit from my DVR so...I guess I have to watch the last 5 mins.  I hate y'all-J/k

I need a good laugh...goin to watch now.......

OMG I just watched the song............THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO SHAME!  I could NOT watch the entire song. So.bad.

What song? I couldn't force myself to watch the entire hour and tuned out after the first 30 minutes. Explain the song, please?

I think she says something about things no married couples do IN THEIR HOMES. I've been puzzling over what sex acts you'd generally leave the house for... Swapping maybe? I guess anal is out - I mean that's a "comfort of your own home" thing - right?

I'm thinking it may have something to do with barnyards and animals. They have a chicken, don't they?;-)

Well, I actually made it through to Deano's tat and then I was out but it seems I missed the next chart topper.  Damnit I did not delete that shit from my DVR so...I guess I have to watch the last 5 mins.

I only made it as far as Tori once again excusing the cheating on and leaving of their previous spouses because "we're soulmates!" After that I left it on, but was reading instead of watching. I just can't with that delusional, narcissistic bitch. 

The phony drama..."everyone watching is sitting on the edge of their seat" and "Dean's cheating was the shocking news heard around the world."  Please, Kennedy getting assasinated was the shocking news heard around the world.  Dean's cheating was the yawn heard around the world.

Dean's cheating was the opposite of shocking, IMO. I was just waiting for the inevitable to happen. 

• Love 1

I watched about half of this last night.  To me the whole thing screams fake and scripted.

IMO Dean's cheated more than once.  Tori won't care until all the mistresses get together and write some tell-all, then she'll bail.  But who the heck wants to admit to sleeping with nasty Dean?

• Love 2
(edited)

You guys, his brain wants him dead!  And any confrontation brings on twitches, migraines, and pinky shaking.  These are triggers!! Cue the violins. Fucking manipulative ass. And the victim, Tori, just eats it up as she loves nothing more than to play the martyr.

My eyes rolled back in my head so many times during this clusterfuck that I began to twitch. What about that, Deano??

Edited by tabloidlover
  • Love 6

There were NO hard questions during this episode.  

Here's a question:

If Tori and Dean cheating on their respective spouses was excusable because they were "in love" and "soulmates", then doesn't it stand to reason that Dean having a two night affair and coming back to Tori just sex and doesn't warrant all this drama?  

I think the logic is solid--if he didn't fall in love with Emily Goodhand and she's not his soulmate, then no harm, no foul...right?

• Love 2

@cooksdelight

Maybe Tori and Dean paid the women he slept with to stay silent? Oh, come on... one of you out there...speak up! :)

I think this is exactly what happened and that Dean has cheated multiple times. Tori knows everything but this is the first time it made it into the tabloids. I feel like the only way Dean knew about erasing your online presence as he talked about is because that's what they asked his mistresses to do. There was also that scene, when Tori and Dean had their date night in front of the fireplace, where Tori kept crying and saying "It has to stop." If the "IT" she was referring to was cheating the conversation only made sense in context of a long term issue and not just the one Emily Goodhand instance.

In some ways I feel very bad for Tori in that she doesn't have the self-worth to leave him. 

• Love 1
(edited)

There was also that scene, when Tori and Dean had their date night in front of the fireplace, where Tori kept crying and saying "It has to stop." If the "IT" she was referring to was cheating the conversation only made sense in context of a long term issue and not just the one Emily Goodhand instance.

I don't think one should ever rule out that it was just a badly written, horribly acted "dramatic" scene.       And made sense in the context of a bad Lifetime movie.  

I have very little empathy for Tori  and not too much sympathy.  She's simply TORIble.

In the interest of full disclosure , I HAVE NOT slept with Dean ...or Tori.

Edited by rulesoftravel
  • Love 3

@cooksdelight

I'm thinking its more like the women paid Dean and Tori to keep quiet because it was so embarrassing once they sobered up to find that they had slept with Dean.

• Love 5

There were NO hard questions during this episode.  

Here's a question:

If Tori and Dean cheating on their respective spouses was excusable because they were "in love" and "soulmates", then doesn't it stand to reason that Dean having a two night affair and coming back to Tori just sex and doesn't warrant all this drama?  

I think the logic is solid--if he didn't fall in love with Emily Goodhand and she's not his soulmate, then no harm, no foul...right?

I would argue that 2 days is not enough to fall in love with someone and know that they're your "soulmate," but then apparently it's happened for Dean before, right?

So now everything's fine? After years of unhappiness, addiction, cheating, eating disorders, and famewhoring? Everything's ok cause it was documented on a reality show that ends with another tattoo and a song. These people are insane.

Or... just liars.

• Love 2

I would argue that 2 days is not enough to fall in love with someone and know that they're your "soulmate," but then apparently it's happened for Dean before, right?

According to Tori it happened as soon as they saw each other. She looked at Dean & knew he was her soulmate & that they would be married.

I can't tell you how many times I gagged typing that sentence. 

• Love 2

What is Tori's natural hair color? It can't possibly be as bad as that over-bleached mess on her head.

I remember seeing her on the show "Hotel" when she was about 10 or 11 years old. Her hair was a medium brown. She was pretty cute and she looked good on 90210. But the plastic work on her is just horrible. She looks like a (scary) clown and her hair looks like a cheap wig.

I tried to watch this episode, I hadn't seen any others just read about them. Good lord what a mess. Couldn't watch after just a short time. Both her and Dean are mentally ill and should not be airing this crap in public and especially not with a fake therapist. Tori go back to crafting or designing weddings, trying to be deep is not your forte.

I agree with Tori on only one point - she's not responsible for what Dean did to Mary Jo. If it wasn't her, it would have been someone else. Dean is the one who had a responsibility to his wife and son, not Tori. So, while it's a pretty shitty thing to sleep with a married man, she didn't drag someone who would never do something like that away, and she didn't know their true situation or owe Mary Jo anything.  Dean, however, did.  

Other than that, yeah, they're a couple of delusional douchebags.

She's not ultimately responsible for Maryjo.  She IS responsible for doing the same, exact thing to her first husband.  

If someone ever sang a song like that to me, I would divorce them instantly.

Lol.  Same here. 

• Love 2

Thanks for the link, cooksdelight--from the looks of the Facebook posts, Dean should have just stayed home.  Doesn't seem as if he is very popular there either!

Chopped Canada has I think done well ratingswise (and remember it airs in both Canada and the US, so that's extra exposure).  That success has little to do with Dean-O and more to do with the show formula, but I think he stands a decent chance of retaining the job simply under the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" assumption about shows that make decent numbers.  So I don't see how he wouldn't be back next season.

Hey peeps! Turns out my soul isn't as doomed as I thought. After watching 10 excruciating minutes at a time of the second to last episode I gave it up (going on vacation helped). Soul is probably still doomed though cause I know I'll get around to it (at least I'll be going to Hell with a good tan). As usual your comments are better than the actual show.

Curse you Tori for putting me in the position where I actually may feel sorry for Dean.

I'm thinking that maybe Dean cheated because he wanted to feel like he was screwing a woman instead of a stick. Honestly, these stick-thin anorexic-looking women in Hollywood couldn't be attractive to men, could they?

I am not excusing the repulsive Dean but I do think Tori looks like a praying mantis.

Dean and his dumbass "trigger!" whenever he does not want to answer a question... I have to think Tori does not want to see how much he is manipulating her.

Hope this is not too OT, but at least Derrick's song to propose to Jill Duggar was not as cringeworthy as Dean's piece-o-crap.

• Love 1

Curse you Tori for putting me in the position where I actually may feel sorry for Dean.

And this pretty much sums up the whole series, instead of the "that bastard! How could he do that to Tori?" reaction she thought she was going to get, she got "Of course he cheated, wouldn't you if you were married to Tori?" Not good, not good at all.

• Love 4

Dean and his dumbass "trigger!" whenever he does not want to answer a question... I have to think Tori does not want to see how much he is manipulating her.

Tori is totally in denial & she knows it, but won't allow herself to go there. If she did, she'd have to face some hard truths about Dean, and especially herself. She'd have to admit that Dean played her like a fiddle, and she willingly went along with it, dragging four kids into this mess. That's why she can miss me with the "the moment we saw each other" bullshit. Deano put on the bad boy asshole act, she got turned on, & the panties dropped immediately. To not feel like such a skank, (and with Dean's morning after sweet talk) she convinced herself this was a fairytale true wuvvvv, instead of two self-centered cheating strangers who had a one night stand.

• Love 6

I wonder if part of Tori's denial is that her body is a wreck after popping out four kids like kittens, and she fears no other man would have her? Well, no man in his right mind would have anything to do with her, body issues aside. And it seems to me, the older she gets, the crazier she becomes.

You guys, his brain wants him dead!  And any confrontation brings on twitches, migraines, and pinky shaking.  These are triggers!! Cue the violins. Fucking manipulative ass. And the victim, Tori, just eats it up as she loves nothing more than to play the martyr.

My eyes rolled back in my head so many times during this clusterfuck that I began to twitch. What about that, Deano??

I hate to admit it, but Deano was talking about the brain of an addict/alcoholic, that our brains are different from people who aren't addicts.  An alcoholic might think something is a good idea and be convinced of it, where a non-alcoholic would think, "that's insane."  That's the insanity of addiction.  But it's not that our brains want us dead, it's alcoholism itself. 

• Love 1

I hate to admit it, but Deano was talking about the brain of an addict/alcoholic, that our brains are different from people who aren't addicts.  An alcoholic might think something is a good idea and be convinced of it, where a non-alcoholic would think, "that's insane."  That's the insanity of addiction.  But it's not that our brains want us dead, it's alcoholism itself. 

I completely understand the idea, I just really doubt that he isn't playing this up.  Will all of the bullshit they are feeding us, and his instantaneous yelling of  "trigger"  when he doesn't want to answer a question, I can't help but not buy it.  Don't know if that makes any sense, but that's just the feeling I have.

• Love 4

Ok, I just have to jump in here even though it means admitting I've been watching this.

Tori is "wildly attracted" to Dean.  Has she seen this guy?  Because seriously, eww.  I've said it before and I'll say it again: Dean looks like a big bag of onions.

Dean figures he can solve their marital problems by getting another tattoo?  I asked a classroom full of 15-year-olds if they thought that getting a tattoo about the person you're dating would be a good way to get back with them if they're mad at you.  Not one kid thought it was a good idea.  (And this is how your tax dollars are being spent.  You're welcome.)

Finally: while clearly the whole setup and conversations and therapy on this show are fake fake fake, consider that in order to contrive the cheating scandal and sell the media on promoting it, Tori and Dean would have to be able to act, at least a little.  We know they can't.  Ergo, there is some truth beneath the rumor.  Anyone who's seen Tori in Mother May I Sleep With Danger knows she can't do a convincing job of acting like she's in pain.  I'm buying that part of the premise.

• Love 2

Dean might be an addict. Or he might not. Tori may have had a crappy childhood. Or not. None of it excuses their current behavior. In my opinion, their decisions are fueled by their desire for money and fame. Dean may have cheated, but this show was still staged and clearly scripted or at least manipulated in many places. For one example, the clear hiding of the household staff. We all know they have a housekeeper and a nanny. We all know they were not really out of paper towels that day. We all know that Tori is not a typical struggling single mom who really has to get 4 kids fed and to school by herself. So even if Dean cheated and their marriage is in trouble, 75% of this show was made-up crap. Just like way back when they claimed to be "buying" that bed and breakfast, when really they just leased it. Tori and Dean are full of shit, 75 to 90% of the time. But it is amusing to watch.

• Love 6