Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: The Reunion: All Questions Answered

(edited)

So now everything's fine? After years of unhappiness, addiction, cheating, eating disorders, and famewhoring? Everything's ok cause it was documented on a reality show that ends with another tattoo and a song. These people are insane.

Why was she acting shocked that Dean had another tattoo? That was not a fresh tat. She had to have seen that already. I loved how Tori side stepped basically every question that was asked. Oh, there's only 2 cameras, the kids love them. It's okay to hurt people if you think you have a soulmate. Does she really think that this is about people rooting for her because she found her voice? Or people are invested in her fairytale? She's delusional.

The only child that seems to matter to anyone is Liam. What about Jack?

Oh God, a secrets revealed episode. I cannot deal.

Edited by charming
  • Love 3
(edited)

Fuck that song.

Is Tori a Duggar? The way she looks at him makes me sick. It's so syrupy and adoring. ugh. And that voice that is dripping with that tone of "keep sweet". It's gross.

I notice Tori keeps talking about their family and their four kids. Has Deans prior family been erased? Poof! Just gone? She never acknowledges them. Maybe the next affair will produce six kids and erase her four. True love and all that jazz. Steve Harvey often says he doesnt use "step" when talking about his stepchildren. They all all HIS children. No distinction. Clearly Tori doesn't live by that.

And this bitch needs to eat. Her legs look like bones when she was being serenaded by bullshit in the backyard. And those cheeks! She looks like Skeletor. I laughed when she said she had a tat on her rib age. Ha! Bitch you ARE a rib cage.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 7
(edited)

The kids love the cameramen. She stole that line right from Kate Gosselin.

Doesn't she see from Liam's behavior that he knows something is wrong? If the whole thing wasn't a fake, exposing their kids to it is unforgivable, if it was faked, she/they should go to hell for fucking up 4 kids.

I wouldn't put it past them to lie to their therapist, to make it more real!

When she said " is it wrong that I'm wildly attracted to him?" I threw up a little in my mouth.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

Wow, nice side stepping on the "Is Emily real?"    

I will say  what I said on TWoP-why would a woman who came forward to Star and sold her story suddenly vanish?  There is a lot more money to be made.  

And in what universe does the infidelity so heavily feature Tori-as in the sex tape he showed Emily and the protestations of how much he loves Tori.

FAKE!     And Tori is disappearing, except for her huge inflated lips.  

• Love 3

How does one go about scrubbing themselves from the Internet? Is it like when you join Men in Black?

You're a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu, and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist. You were never even born. Anonymity is your name. Silence, your native tongue. You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system. Over it. Beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Black.”

Sorry, love that movie. I just think its so weird the way they call her name and keep saying it. I would think even if she was a side piece, she'd be given a touch of privacy. I think it was just easier to say Emily Goodhand than to say "all the ho's he's fucking when he's out of my sight".

How about that shot that Wolf fired? He tried to give Liam the phone and he didnt want to talk to Dean. Ouch, Burn!

• Love 3

I don't know if I were Emily I would hide... Admitting I slept with a greasy, dirty, not to mention bad acting turd, wouldn't be anything I'd be proud to admit too. Glad smellovision doesn't exist.

Watching the entire series, I swear I was watching Tori Channeling , Donna Martin... As many times as Donna was cheated on you'd think Tori could connect the dots... Not to mention what happened when they first met.

• Love 2

I was really impressed with how Brooke Anderson tapped danced around that interview. It must have been really difficult, but she got as much out of "those two" as, I think, anyone could. Now, I'm done with both of them & not the least bit interested in what happens in the future. I think they both need long-term therapy, not to mention, at least, Liam. Gawd!!!

• Love 2

The hostess of this QA session sucked.

Right? She answered most of the questions she asked...Wtf?

This episode was a vomit inducing, freak show chock full of nothing but excuses. I wanted to scream at the BS Tori was slinging with her "We don't choose who we fall in love with, soul mate" crap. Well, Tor...Maybe Deano "fell in love" for the 5 brief minutes he was bangin' the imaginary Emily.

Get off my tv. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Who was that "interviewer"? Why not just have them talk to a mirror & say what they wanted. I loved all the talk about intense viewer reaction like it was so massive. I know no one in real life watching this. Of course I'm not exactly jumping up & down admitting it.

There were no secrets revealed because this is a show, a production. I'm convinced of that now. I think a moment or two of truth broke through. Like Tori's desperation or Dean's not giving a crap & possibility Tori's friends anger.

I can't help but wonder if their "brand" continues to decline & Deano keeps screwing around if Tori will flip her script & sell her brave single mother formula. I can't decide if she's really crazy in love with this specific man or if she's in love with the idea of love & a happy ending. Personally I had a harder time letting go of the ideal more so than the man, but I'd had a lot more years of general jerkiness & cheating to quit caring.

ETA: The whole scrubbing of yourself off the internet made me laugh. When I finally broke free from the son of satan that I dated after my divorce I tried to erase most of my presence off the internet. It was really difficult. I was calling companies & begging for help. I paid for assistance from computer experts & still it was next to impossible. I'm supposed to believe Emily (I'm)Good(with my)Hand & want to sell my story managed it? Whatever.

Edited by ramble
  • Love 2

What in the fuckity fuck was THAT?

Are we supposed to believe those two or three softball questions that Brooke chick lobbed at those two "let's tattoo our broken wedding vows on our ribcages!"  assclowns were the ONLY real questions coming from the viewers?  Bitch, please. 

And OF COURSE Tori isn't going to "ambush" Dean with the question of how many women he's truly slept with on the side.  Was there ever a doubt that she was going to stick it out?  Ugh.

The only genuine person on this "reunion" IMO was Wolf.  He looked discouraged and pissed.

• Love 6
(edited)

LMAO Reunion? More like a comedy special. Poor triggered Dean is still lying and manipulating as always,Tori knows deep down there are plenty of other women that he's cheated with, and ouch, saying Dean broke up his own family, and obsolved herself right in his face.

Yeaahh, okay. It was so friggin obvious that she is back in bed with him.

So the poor kids are yet again kicked out of Mommy's bed

Edited by Sugarbaker
  • Love 2

Who was that suck up host? She is just as bad an actress as Tori.

Who is doing Tori’s makeup? Does no one see what her blush looks like on those big round cheeks?

They really cleaned Dean up, I guess this is the good Dean, the one that showers. I loved how when the host asked if Tori could trust him & he said something like “today” The song...I can't, no more songs. Ever.

They must have made a list of everything that was said about the episodes, just so they could come up with a bunch of "answers", my favorite being how Tori is going to show the kids the show when they're old enough. Because living it wasn't enough.

• Love 3

Even if my husband and I had ever gone thru something so hard as this, I cannot for the life of me imagine wanting to record and preserve it to show to our child(ren).  Seriously...  How could you even put that on your kids?  Yeah, your dad was a selfish, horny prick, and I am a huge narcissist, so the only logical move was to document this on reality tv for you all.  See??  The fairy tale has a happy ending after all...True love "soul mates" win in the end... Ugh 

• Love 8
(edited)

"Fuck that song" is right.   Was it titled "Two Day Affair In Canada"   Dang, how many times did this host remind everyone.  I loved it.  

Did you notice her princess face when he started singing and the minute he spewed out "lust" her face just dropped.  Classic.  Stupid ass Dean put in he almost lost his everything for lust...but love won him over.  Heh.  So, husband cheats, then writes a song about love won over lust.  She really does want the "Pretty Woman" fairy tale moment doesn't she?  She's lucky he didn't pick the one with the good hand.

Dean has a tat above his privates that says "Tori's" and it's such a great jesture he put her wedding vows down his rib side.  The tattoo above his privates didn't stop him from banging.  

And are they really dragging this thing out with "unseen footage" next week?  Good lord.  Someone stop the bleaching of her hair.  It's seeping into her motherhood brain.

They didn't want to answer the question about whether they've resumed having sex Because It's Too Personal? GMAFB

Well, I hope she put out the NIGHT before he left for Chopped Canada...because ya know...they always do before he leaves.  The pressure.  She picked him.  Lust it out Tori.  It better have been the best most lustful ever raising the bar night ya ever had!

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

Every time Brooke Anderson called Tori "courageous", I wanted to gag. And I couldn't listen to the song. And yes, Liam is the favored child. Its so obvious. And he really came off as a brat during the show too.

No one scrubs their Internet footprint as well as Emily Goodhand did unless they're in the CIA.

Dean is a cheater. Dean has cheated with many women. Its so obvious that the whole Should Tori Ask Him thing was comical. And a totally fake setup in itself. I honestly think that even their "friends" might be fake.

• Love 4

I agree that it is pretty clear this wasn't the first affair, but as much as I hate to give Tori any credit I was glad she admitted why she hadn't asked him-- because she would have felt like she needed to leave him and wasn't ready for that answer.  Not standing up for her, but I was surprised she admitted she hadn't asked and why.  I think there were several internet articles that referred to previous affairs (not necessarily from great sources), but I think that it alluded to multiple affairs.  Plus since he admitted he cheated because he could, I doubt this was his first one.

I was also glad that Brooke at least asked many of the questions that people have brought up.  We know Tori and Dean's answers will never be satisfying, but at least Brooke did ask many of them.  I like Brooke, though, and I think she does a decent job of not alienating those she interviews and does try to ask the difficult questions.  I was very annoyed that they acted all private about their love life all of the sudden, but honestly I was more annoyed that Tori has been "intimate" with him already...such a short time has passed and it was clear she still felt very uncomfortable with everything.  I personally would respect her more if she held out longer, but this is the Tori that "did things they had never done before" just to try to make him happy.

I was glad that Wolf explained his role with Liam...since we had never seen him on any other show I didn't realize he had actually been a family friend for a decent amount of time, but it was clear that he does spend time with Liam, and they are close, so at least that made more sense to me.  

I was relieved that all we saw from Dean was a tattoo and a song...I was ready to cringe at him giving her that Neil Lane ring we have heard about.  

They have a lot of work to do...they can pretend all is well, but they are clearly all f***ed up individually and as a couple.  Time will tell, I guess.

The kids love the cameramen. She stole that line right from Kate Gosselin.

Doesn't she see from Liam's behavior that he knows something is wrong? If the whole thing wasn't a fake, exposing their kids to it is unforgivable, if it was faked, she/they should go to hell for fucking up 4 kids.

I wouldn't put it past them to lie to their therapist, to make it more real!

When she said " is it wrong that I'm wildly attracted to him?" I threw up a little in my mouth.

I almost spit my coffee out when i read that!  HAHAHA!

Once again I finished an hour of this shit feeling angry.  Dean looked like total garbage the entire 6 episodes, looking like he hasn't seen a shower in a long time.  And all is good, chapter 2 of the fairytale is being written & Dean is all showered, hair is cut & clean.

I am really sick of hearing the words "Happy Ending" from these 2, mostly because they can stick it out for 20 more years & even have a decent marriage but that is still no guarantee the ending will be a happy one.  The only thing that will provide me with a happy ending concerning Dean & Tori will be if they fade into oblivion.

And finally, not that I wanted to hear anything about whether they were having sex or not but it pissed me off that she acted like the question was an invasion of their privacy... seriously? with all the shit she has published in books & talked about on all these shows?

• Love 5

I thought the therapist interview was interesting.  She didn't seem to think Dean was making as much progress as Tori.  I particularly thought the comment about having to be motivated to change and Dean not having that motivation yet telling.  If Tori really does get to the point where she is able to stand up for herself and insist he get his crap together, this relationship will end because he doesn't want to change.  He's still trying to do big showy gestures to cover for his selfish behavior and she's still letting him get away with it.  Of course he's cheated before.  Does Tori think she was the only time he cheated on his first wife?  This is what he does when he isn't getting exactly what he wants in the relationship, he gets it from someone else.

• Love 2

They didn't want to answer the question about whether they've resumed having sex Because It's Too Personal? GMAFB

Too bad Dean didn't consider that backyard wailing about how he's fucked up too personal. 

I hope he doesn't start a trend of cheating cheaters who cheat thinking it will all be okay so long as you sing a really bad song about it.  Oh, and get your broken wedding vows inked on your body. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Anyone else cringe at the previews for next week's "never seen footage"?  It appears they share even more details of their sex life.  Tori says something like "we were doing things NO married couple does"...  First of all, how the hell does she know what the rest of us are doing in our bedrooms?  Secondly, they are planning on showing this clusterfuck mess to their kids when they grow up?  Maybe they can use it earlier than planned - you know, when it's time for the birds and the bees talk. 

Edited by tabloidlover
  • Love 2

I hope he doesn't start a trend of cheating cheaters who cheat thinking it will all be okay so long as you sing a really bad song about it.  Oh, and get your broken wedding vows inked on your body.

I laughed out loud about the new tattoo. Because that worked so well the first time he did it. Tori deserves what she gets though. She really does. The whole "you can't help who you fall in love with" thing was ridiculous. She was screwing Dean within hours of having met him. Any real adult knows thats being horny, not being soulmates. I think both of them have cheated repeatedly. Even if Tori hasn't ever cheated on Dean, I'm betting she's cheated on other relationships.

What is Tori's natural hair color? It can't possibly be as bad as that over-bleached mess on her head.

• Love 5

my favorite being how Tori is going to show the kids the show when they're old enough. Because living it wasn't enough.

Yes, because clearly her children will never be on the internet to Google this fuck-and-awe story and read everything on their own in just a very short couple of years.  

Or maybe Tori and Dean will have the internet scrubbed of any and all references to this trainwreck so as to avoid the children stumbling upon it on their own.  

That comment was probably the most ridiculous one to come from Tori's overly inflated lips during this entire shitfest.  And that's saying something.  

• Love 5

Who was that suck up host? She is just as bad an actress as Tori.

Who is doing Tori’s makeup? Does no one see what her blush looks like on those big round cheeks?

They really cleaned Dean up, I guess this is the good Dean, the one that showers. I loved how when the host asked if Tori could trust him & he said something like “today” The song...I can't, no more songs. Ever.

They must have made a list of everything that was said about the episodes, just so they could come up with a bunch of "answers", my favorite being how Tori is going to show the kids the show when they're old enough. Because living it wasn't enough.

Since you asked!!

Brooke Victoria Anderson was a co-host of The Insider, and is now a correspondent for Entertainment Tonight. Previously, she was a culture and entertainment anchor and producer for CNN and served as co-host for Showbiz Tonight on HLN. Wikipedia

Born: May 13, 1978 (age 36), Savannah, Georgia.

(edited)

I don't know if I were Emily I would hide... Admitting I slept with a greasy, dirty, not to mention bad acting turd, wouldn't be anything I'd be proud to admit too.

Hide?   Why did she go to The Star if she wanted to hide?  She vanished after that interview.       Please.  She's imaginary or a composite of all the actual women Dean has sexed.  

And Dr Wexler is the quackiest quack who ever quacked.   She's Tori's therapist-she has to make Tori look better or the 10 plus years of therapy Tori has undergone with her look like nothing but "a wizard did it."

Edited by rulesoftravel
  • Love 2
my favorite being how Tori is going to show the kids the show when they're old enough. Because living it wasn't enough.

Yes, because clearly her children will never be on the internet to Google this fuck-and-awe story and read everything on their own in just a very short couple of years.

Absolutely. Tori didn't really answer the question of whether or not it was bad for their children to film this show. She said that the kids know and like the cameramen (fine) and that she will help talk her children through watching the show when they are adults (OK). But that's not the point of the question.

They are putting themselves and their kids on TV revealing personal things and airing this now. The kids do not live in a bubble. They go to school. Their classmates' parents, their neighbors, their friends are watching this show. And the kids know this. The kids will hear about what is on the show, if they haven't already, and they will see it.

• Love 1
(edited)

Hide?   Why did she go to The Star if she wanted to hide?  She vanished after that interview.       Please.  She's imaginary or a composite of all the actual women Dean has sexed.  

And Dr Wexler is the quackiest quack who ever quacked.   She's Tori's therapist-she has to make Tori look better or the 10 plus years of therapy Tori has undergone with her look like nothing but "a wizard did it."

Well maybe "Hide" was the wrong term... Scrubbed from the internet as Dean informed us...lol.  I hope you know I was being sarcastic... but truly, I would hide... Deano gives me the creepos.

I deleted the show after Dean showed his grand gesture a horrible tattoo on his side (horrible because I don't think it looked good, and because I had to see his bloated pasty stomach, blech)

Her friend nailed it on the final episode when she said something to the effect that Tori lives in a fantasy world... scripted or not, I truly believe that Tori only knows one way to live her life...as a bad lifetime movie. 

Edited by Mckinnonsgirl
The whole "you can't help who you fall in love with" thing was ridiculous.

That comment was beyond disappointing.  Tori's had six weeks to come up with an answer to that.  She would have been much better served to say yes, now I realize how much pain I caused my ex-husband and Dean's ex-wife and I am truly sorry. 

Somehow I don't think if Dean had used that line about why he boinked Emily G. or anyone else, Tori wouldn't find it acceptable.  Although it's clearly perfectly acceptable for her to use.

And Dr Wexler is the quackiest quack who ever quacked.

WORD. 

That woman annoyed the shit out of me during the "show."  Nevermind that she shouldn't have been counseling Tori and Dean as a couple after years of being Tori's therapist, but you cannot tell me that other instances of cheating wasn't discussed during their sessions.  Or what Tori and Dean did to their exes 8 or so years ago.

Tori says something like "we were doing things NO married couple does"...

Either Tori is the biggest nitwit on planet earth or this is the scariest thing I've ever read.  Because I can think of NOTHING that hasn't been done by some married couple somewhere.  I'm afraid to hear what that may be.

I'm disappointed that Brooke Anderson is from my home state of Georgia.  Shit, Andy Cohen may as well have hosted this "reunion" for all the easy questions and outs T&D were given. 

• Love 2

So I made it through about 6 minutes of this train wreck last night, but it was enough to catch the question about why it was OK to break up Dean's first marriage. The idiot used the soulmate excuse again, and how they just "knew" the minute they meant. So, the obvious follow up question in my mind, if of course this was a real interview with a real journalist, or hell, even Andy Cohen,would have been, "so if Dean said he was "in love" with the chick it would be OK for him to cheat?"

WTF? It's OK if they are your soulmate, but not if it's just a quick lay. I am convinced this was complete, total bullshit. As I said in the beginning there was never any chance of a divorce. Tori is totally nuts.  I switched back to the channel at the end, but when they cut to him starting to sing to her, I was off that show so fricken fast. Did not watch it and kept my dinner down.  I just cannot.  

On  the plus side, having actually watched probably a grand total of 15 minutes over all the weeks this show has been on, I am a little bit proud of myself. Sure., I may be BRAVO's bitch but I still have some standards.

I missed half of the reunion because my daughter was doing a fashion show of all the possible dresses she could wear to her dance this fri. But I sat her down and explained that she must be on the look out at all times because her soulmate might be at the dance and if she at age 13 , misses that she we be condemned to a loveless life. Or worse yet she could marry a "Charlie"

• Love 1

This episode was a vomit inducing, freak show chock full of nothing but excuses. I wanted to scream at the BS Tori was slinging with her "We don't choose who we fall in love with, soul mate" crap. Well, Tor...Maybe Deano "fell in love" for the 5 brief minutes he was bangin' the imaginary Emily.

THIS!!! And how did Tori know at the time that Dean wasn't just gonna say, "Thanks, Babe. See ya." after he got what he wanted? How do you know you can trust someone 5 minutes after meeting them? Some guys will say whatever possible to get in your pants, Tori. Then she just would have been exactly like this Goodhand gal. This is why you WAIT to see if it's something real before jumpin' into bed. Good lord. She couldn't just say, "I'm really sorry I caused that kind of pain in another person." Nope. Jerk.

And Brooke Anderson looked as if she would have rather eaten glass than be a part of this train wreck. She must have drawn the short straw at the office.

Her friend nailed it on the final episode when she said something to the effect that Tori lives in a fantasy world... scripted or not, I truly believe that Tori only knows one way to live her life...as a bad lifetime movie.

I know nothing more about her than what was shown on this series; but that feels like the big, glaring answer to all of this. Sad only to the extent that there are four small children who have no say in this fantasy/nightmare they're all living with her.

All of the comments I have read so far are spot on.....

Tori needs to STFU about soul mates and fairy tales....

According to her, if you are married, and meet your 'soul mate', it is OK to break up your marriage to be with your 'soul mate'....

So therefore, according to Tori, maybe wedding vows should end with 'till death us do part....or until I meet my soul mate'

I would pay to watch Dr.Laura let loose and rip into Tori and Dean!!

• Love 3

Tori didn't want to "ambush" Dean by asking him if he'd slept with other women prior to the Toronto ordeal. Ambush?!?! Is she fucking serious?!?! I call bullshit on this show!!!

Exactly.  I don't think there ever any intention of asking him that question.  I think that was the set up.  Think about it: the ultimatum at the very beginning of the show was, if he answers that he's had other women, I will walk. That was the hook to keep people tuned in for an hour.  It's bullshite because, if Dr. WEXLER or the rehab had done there job, that question would've been asked and answered already.  That's like having a drunk go to rehab, where says he's only had one drunk f-up and no one even bothers to ask if he's drunk before!!  Completely unbelievable.  Tori coming in at the last minute and saying she couldn't ask that on tv out of respect for Dean made me Lol.  She's put the last few months of their lives, including every indiscretion, on blast for weeks and NOW she's concerned?  Bull!

Wow, nice side stepping on the "Is Emily real?"   

I know, right.  Dean saying, "people erase themselves from the net all the time" is a cop out.  Sure.  It can be done.  However, it takes a lot of time, effort. and (in most cases) only removes your sites and/or accounts.  Google caches don't disappear.  You can petition to have your name removed as a search result, but you can still find posts where people quoted you of responded to you on their sites.  Also, with some hosts, you need a court order or protection order to remove your crap.  People were googling her within minutes of the outing article.  As a private citizen, not a celeb, EmIly wouldn't have had time to take that level of action to era e e her entire identity.

My own thoughts: Tori is the most adept deflector and faux victim I have ever seen.  When asked about being the reason Dean left his wife, she puts the onus on Dean. BITCH, PLEASE! YOU still knew he was married! YOU got in his bed.  YOU threw her and your first husband under the bus.  For that matter, since YOU cheated on your ex YOU ARE DEAN!  There's absolutely no difference. End rant!

• Love 8

I want to know what sex things they did that NO married couple does. Does she mean those things that married guys tell single women they meet while on business trips that their wives won't do?

• Love 4
(edited)

They are putting themselves and their kids on TV revealing personal things and airing this now. The kids do not live in a bubble. They go to school. Their classmates' parents, their neighbors, their friends are watching this show. And the kids know this. The kids will hear about what is on the show, if they haven't already, and they will see it.

I hate them fort his alone {ok--everything else also}, but ESPECIALLY THIS. They are just as bad as the Gudices from NJ dragging four kids thru their slime.  If I may paraphrase a famous quote : "Have you no shame, people?  AT LONG LAST have you no shame?"

Edited by Patssy Stoned
  • Love 1

I am a Canuck and at the time of the Tori/Dean mess, I had no idea who Dean McDermot was but I sure did know and watched the beatiful Mary Jo Eustice.  She and her BF Ken Kostick had a Canadian cooking show called "What's For Dinner?".  They are CHEFS that would banter back & forth while cooking.  They went on do "He Said, She Said" another cooking show in Canada.  When Dean started doing this Chef BS. I saw Red.  After everything he didi to her - in public - he's got to horn in on the one thing that she had been doing.  Taht had to suck.. And in Canada no less.  The guy is sickening!!!  And Tori never misses a beat to stick to Mary Jo even now. Go away Tori, go away Dean.  Wish there was ome law that would allow Mary Jo to adopt those 4 great kids.  You know they would be raised well and not on TV.