Type keyword(s) to search

Carrie

10 hours ago, Inquisitionist said:

Then we're actually in quasi-agreement.  A written apology from Carrie (one that actually sounded contrite but not asking for absolution) would have been fine by me.  It's the tracking-Natasha-down-and-ambushing-her-in-public that I can't get on board with.

Agree, but had to add - IN THAT DRESS!  The least appropriate dress for a mea culpa that I could possibly imagine. 

• Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:06 PM, Melancholy said:

”You get behind your choice!”

Wrong thread for me to comment on this, but Charlotte stomping around shrieking "I choose my choice" made me want to smack her.

On 4/4/2018 at 2:06 PM, Melancholy said:

I’ve been chuckling about the bullshit bagels scene since it came up. “Look! You didn’t even bring cream cheese.” Iconic. Shes just amazing in that whole ep

I was chuckling to myself the other morning too. I had a bagel and was low on cream cheese, and mused on the yuckiness of cream cheese-less bagels. It’s like break room bagels, when you’re left with onion bagels and the remnants of strawberry cream cheese. I’ll pass. ;)

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I prefer bagels with butter, not a cream cheese fan at all.

But you still like *something* on there—not just dry bagels. Not picking up cream cheese is still a half hearted gesture... “brought these dry bagels over to lift your spirits...”

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

But you still like *something* on there—not just dry bagels.

Onion, garlic, sesame, salt, or "everything" bagels, yep, I eat them plain :)

Edited by ByTor

But would you *bring a friend* just a bag of bagels with nothing else? 

16 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Onion, garlic, sesame, salt, or "everything" bagels, yep, I eat them plain :)

• Love 2
(edited)
38 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

But would you *bring a friend* just a bag of bagels with nothing else? 

Friends don't let friends eat cream cheese :)  haha I'm just being a jerk, no, I would not.  Considering they eat so many meals together, I'd think Carrie would know how Miranda likes her bagels, which apparently is with cream cheese.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Friends don't let friends eat cream cheese :)  haha I'm just being a jerk, no, I would not.  Considering they eat so many meals together, I'd think Carrie would know how Miranda likes her bagels, which apparently is with cream cheese.

I love butter on bagels too, as well as cream cheese. Sometimes one or the other, sometimes both. :)

• Love 4

Truth be told, I like all kinds of stuff on bagels. But dry? Nah. And I would always bring a friend whatever they liked. Even a bagel sandwich if the situation called for it ;)

But yeah Carrie should know what Miranda likes and not do a half-hearted gesture!

• Love 3

Does anyone else feel a little schadenfreude watching “Ring A Ding Ding” realizing they’ve got more of a nest egg than Carrie does? My life is infinity times less glamorous than hers, but despite not having much in the real world, I feel like I've got my shit together, if only by comparison to a fictional character. 

Currently ignoring that she ended up either a multimillionaire or a billionaire by the second movie. 

• Love 8