Type keyword(s) to search

Carl's Hat: The Ultimate Survivor

• Start Topic

Mover Truck saw the lake and just had to go swimming.  "Hey, give me a break, its a hot day ok!  ....  so, uh, any chance I get a snorkel anytime soon?"

Overturned Candy/Pop Machine thought that sucked.  "What a drag."

Shovel was behind Spencer, 100%.  "I got your back, man."

• Love 1

Cow heard Daryl's request;  does not like.  "'Moo' you, and don't even think about touching me, greaser."

Eye-Patch thinks Carl is a pussy.  "I make you look like a BAMF!  Screw "trading", if "Hilltop" saw me, they'd hand everything over in a fit of awed fright."

Sonogram laughs at absurdity of self.  "I'm a working piece of intricate and expensive equipment in a place that shouldn't have running electricity.  *blows air on fingernails and buffs them on shirt*  That's just how I roll."

• Love 2

Mol's White Hanky is just having a bloody great time.  Probably thinks there's a really dumb joke or pun to be made about that stupid story Paula was talking about supposed to wanting to be coffee.  "Cough-ee, get it?"  *mic drop*

Kill Floor is the newest ZA cuisine cafe.  Best BBQ ribs this side of Terminus.  Seared-Flavored Saviors?

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36

Orange Backpack is not particularly pleased about all the neck funk currently seeping into it's fibers, but is glad to be pressed into service once again.

Crossbow's triumphant return is marred by guilt over Iron Man's use of him to kill the doctor-lady.

Porch Swing is lonely without Rosary.

• Love 1
(edited)

Leather Jacket thought "Dammit Lucille knows blood doesn't wash out of me!" It also felt very uncomfortable when it caught Daryl's coveting gaze. Leather Jacket wanted no part of that unwashed, back country, white trash.

edited to highlight

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2

Lucille knows she the star of this episode and doesn't need any back up singers. She wishes to hell Negan would shut the hell up and not steal her spotlight while she's is belting out a ballad.

• Love 3
On 10/27/2016 at 1:04 PM, Giselle said:

Lucille knows she the star of this episode and doesn't need any back up singers. She wishes to hell Negan would shut the hell up and not steal her spotlight while she's is belting out a ballad.

Yes, but if Negan actually shut up then the episode  would have been twelve seconds long.

• Love 2