Type keyword(s) to search

Live With Kelly And Mark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

C'mon, tell us how you really feel!

I started watching the show when I was much younger, when Kathie Lee first started. I loved the show and watched it everyday. She helped rid the show of Regis and anyone else in her way and destroyed the show I loved. She doesn't deserve it or anything else.

When I see this talentless, bottomless pit of attention seeking I react. Answer your question?

• Love 7

Kelly had to babble on and on about Bryan Gumble when Ryan was obviously very distressed about Larry King .   She’s like a child who can’t handle her sibling getting attention . She had to make sure that we knew she also had a friend who is a big name in broadcasting!

She also had to go on snd on about her tooth . Seriously ??? She’s the woman who brags about how she doesn’t even  feel any pain ever!  And a root canal Is not worse than childbirth !

She is so insecure about any cohost , but especially Ryan ! He went to talk to Gelman and Art before the show abs she had to question him.

I think Ryan really was not able to deal with her BS yesterday . His body language was funny . He was literally leaning away from her in every way possible and made some comment that she was going to right about everything because of her tooth pain.

I can see Ryan and a kelly going the path of her and NPH someday . She is no way able to handle anyone who does not kiss her but and is more skilled than she is . NPH had to carry the show when they did the Oscar show since Kelly was only worried about Botox , tanning ,hair extensions and her gown . 

It’s no wonder that Lola had that Instagram account that someone advised her to make private and also thought it was appropriate to dress the way she did for the latest holiday card and posted cringeworthy pictures online . She has a very messed up role model as a mom.

• Love 1

Ohhh, Kelly's anger at Ryan reflecting on Larry King's talent is palpable!!  When Ryan said that King did not consider himself a celebrity and just conducted interviews with short questions so that whoever he was interviewing could shine through you could tell she was offended & it did seem like Ryan was making a dig at her because she cannot conduct a single interview without making it about her.  He asked her if she knew him & she replied "not at all but he did interview Mark & I"...LOL yep you guys are celebs Kellme.  She had no kind words for Larry King but made sure to give an evil laugh when Ryan mentioned his numerous marriages.  Aren't you just perfect because you and Mark the narcissists are so happily married.  I think her hatred towards King is partly due to an interview he did with Regis asking him if Kelly ever kept in touch or Live ever invited him back & he said "frankly, no."  Also, her jealousy that he was a talented interviewer & she cannot & will not ever hold a candle to him or Regis.  

• Love 8
10 hours ago, goldenpuppy said:

Kelly had to babble on and on about Bryan Gumble when Ryan was obviously very distressed about Larry King .   She’s like a child who can’t handle her sibling getting attention . She had to make sure that we knew she also had a friend who is a big name in broadcasting!

She also had to go on snd on about her tooth . Seriously ??? She’s the woman who brags about how she doesn’t even  feel any pain ever!  And a root canal Is not worse than childbirth !

She is so insecure about any cohost , but especially Ryan ! He went to talk to Gelman and Art before the show abs she had to question him.

I think Ryan really was not able to deal with her BS yesterday . His body language was funny . He was literally leaning away from her in every way possible and made some comment that she was going to right about everything because of her tooth pain.

I can see Ryan and a kelly going the path of her and NPH someday . She is no way able to handle anyone who does not kiss her but and is more skilled than she is . NPH had to carry the show when they did the Oscar show since Kelly was only worried about Botox , tanning ,hair extensions and her gown . 

It’s no wonder that Lola had that Instagram account that someone advised her to make private and also thought it was appropriate to dress the way she did for the latest holiday card and posted cringeworthy pictures online . She has a very messed up role model as a mom.

Are Kelly & NPH no longer friends? I hadn’t heard or read this. Receipts please.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Are Kelly & NPH no longer friends? I hadn’t heard or read this. Receipts please.

Who is nph? 🤔

Looks to me like Ryan is going to get fed up like Strahan. Ryan doesn't need the job or the aggravation, does he? He already has a lot on his plate. There seems to be a vibe, a look on his face, and just his demeanor seem to show that he isn't long for this show.

• Love 2

There seems to be a vibe, a look on his face, and just his demeanor seem to show that he isn't long for this show.

I agree wholeheartedly with this observation.  I think he's done playing second fiddle to her insecurities and shortcomings.  When she's trying to spit out one of her stories, he just sits there now with a smirk on his face and waits for her to try and finish her sentence.  He doesn't seem to care about the 'dead air' element to their host chat.

Agree also about Kellmeeee's annoyance with Ryan's tribute to Larry King.  She is right back where she started from with Regis....sitting at the grownups table, listening to the adults.  Her body language during that segment was comical.  She's got her arms crossed so tightly across her chest and her leg bounces up and down like a toddler that needs a bathroom break.  I think our girl is beginning to feel the pressure and she is not happy.  I'm sure a body language expert would have a field day with her.

Missed Kellmeee's orange shower segment but did get to see Gelman's photo.  Wonder how many selfies he took before he decided on that one? lol, 

• Love 1

NPH = Neil Patrick Harris 

I’m sure the opportunistic Kellme didn’t get what she wanted from Ryan. (A music deal for Lola, a series for her and Mark and goodness knows what else). They only love I think happens behind the scenes is Ryan crushing on Mark. Not that she ever was a good co-host or interviewer, but when they don’t play along it makes her look worse. She’s a piece of work. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I remember reading somewhere that each of them unfollowed each other on social media.  I've done google searches and can't find anything.  I'm not afraid to admit I love a celebrity fued.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sugarbaker design said:

I remember reading somewhere that each of them unfollowed each other on social media. 

And let's not forget about her dear friend Jessica Seinfeld.  At one time Kelly said they were "sisters."  I'm sure that made her real sister, Linda, feel all warm and fuzzy.

• Love 2

Kelly's Enemy List must be 3 miles long by now.  She just racks 'em up year after year.  I don't find her choices of enemies to be as puzzling as some of her close friends though; mainly Anderson Cooper.  They say you can tell a lot about someone by their choice of friends and the fact that Kelly Ripa (and Andy Cohen) are two of Anderson's BFFs makes me really give him the old side eye.  I love the guy but really, Anderson?

• Love 3
11 hours ago, seasons said:

Who is nph? 🤔

Looks to me like Ryan is going to get fed up like Strahan. Ryan doesn't need the job or the aggravation, does he? He already has a lot on his plate. There seems to be a vibe, a look on his face, and just his demeanor seem to show that he isn't long for this show.

Happens to the best of 'em.  That's a shame.  Say it was a divorce sitch and you have to pick one to follow...who would you rather....lol.  i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but honestly i would prob pick Ryan.  Didn't always feel that way, but he did grow on me.  Down!  Giddown!  Just kidding

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ForumLou said:

Say it was a divorce sitch and you have to pick one to follow...who would you rather....lol.  i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but honestly i would prob pick Ryan.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I think Regis & Kelly was initially successful because of the contrast in generations and outlook.  The big problem with hiring Ryan as a replacement is that he and Kelly are very much alike.  If Ryan leaves the show I hope Gelman and the production team learns their lesson and not hire someone like Kelly.  Please no more looks-obsessed middle-aged men who act and dress like twentysomethings!  A contrast to Kelly would be nice.

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I think Regis & Kelly was initially successful because of the contrast in generations and outlook.  The big problem with hiring Ryan as a replacement is that he and Kelly are very much alike.  If Ryan leaves the show I hope Gelman and the production team learns their lesson and not hire someone like Kelly.  Please no more looks-obsessed middle-aged men who act and dress like twentysomethings!  A contrast to Kelly would be nice.

Hmm well didn't they have that in Strahan?  I thought he was way more mature than she was.  Til the end.  But the day to day he would get bombarded with innuendo from her and politely fake laugh. Maybe try #3 someone in the middle.  

• Love 2

I still think of Kelly as an only child. She never mentions the sister. If she does it’s always in the past when they were kids. I have no idea what they’re relationship is as adults. Kelly has said she misses seeing her parents due to Covid and hasn’t seen them in a year. Hasn’t she ever heard of a drive by? They only live in NJ. Not California. I find that odd. Get your driver who drives you to work everyday and go down the turnpike to NJ and wave at them for goodness sake. LOL!!!! 

I agree about the Kelly & Ryan pairing. They are too much alike and neither of them are particularly funny. That’s why the show was successful because of Regis. He had great chemistry with KLG (until she got sooooo annoying) and, with Kelly (until she got soooo rich....LOL). When I listen to Kelly and Ryan saying they were up at 3 in the morning and the other one says you should have called me I want to gag. I also think Ryan is getting restless. I think he sold one of his LA homes and seems to be locked  in with NYC. Maybe, he thinks he can survive working with Kelly for one hour a day. I agree with what Andy Cohen said about Strahan that you don’t leave a show with your name it the title. It’s a great gig and so on. Even that wasn’t enough for Michael Strahan to stay and put up with Kelly and her issues. He said I’m done with this crap and hello GMA!!!!

• Love 4

Cicely Tyson will be on the show Monday (which was pre-taped). She died shortly thereafter. Kellme is already bragging how she was so fortunate to have the last interview with her. Um Kellme, I hate to break your bubble, but Ryan was also involved with that interview. What a lackluster finish to a great career for Ms Tyson. I doubt it did the lady justice. I know I shouldn’t be judging before seeing it, but dang why couldn’t someone with better skills have been her last. Ms Tyson was doing a book press junket for her autobiography which came out last week. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Monday not tomorrow. Oops
  • Love 2

The Cicely Tyson interview aired last week. Kelly taped a new intro to the show to explain that the interview was taped a few days before her passing. I didn’t actually watch the interview bc I barely watch the show these days but I’m sure it was the typical K&R drivel.

1 hour ago, justduckey said:

The Cicely Tyson interview aired last week. Kelly taped a new intro to the show to explain that the interview was taped a few days before her passing. I didn’t actually watch the interview bc I barely watch the show these days but I’m sure it was the typical K&R drivel.

Sorry for my mistake. I was just repeating what I had heard. I should have known better than to trust information that I didn’t research myself. My apologies. 

23 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Sorry for my mistake. I was just repeating what I had heard. I should have known better than to trust information that I didn’t research myself. My apologies. 

Don’t be silly. No apologies necessary. 🙂

• Love 3

These snow antics are embarrassing.

And Kelly all indignant at the lady who couldn’t come up with a question - complete with eye rolling (I thought Ryan was asking Kelly to ask the lady a question though). She was so pissy this morning.

• Love 2
On 2/1/2021 at 9:25 AM, justduckey said:

She was so pissy this morning.

She seems to have a bug up her butt every morning!  What was her passive-aggressive speech about today and the 'woman card' -- my goodness she's an angry elf!  I would say her 'woman' card served her quite well for someone as talentless as she!  Were it not for the fact that Regis needed a 'woman' to fill a chair she'd be an out of work soap actress.  

I missed the beginning of host crap so I don't know what their topic was but only heard them talking about Botox.  Was she angry that she is a slave to Botox?  There are many women that choose to age gracefully and do quite well in the entertainment industry.  It's Kellmee's belief and choice to preserve herself  in time, lol. 

And please, please, stop rubbing your arm Kelly!  She's back to all of her old nervous tics she had when she began with Regis.  I think there's something brewing.

• Love 6

Kellmeee was in a very odd mood today.  I thought she was overtly sexual in everything she was talking about.  I think she even alluded to the fact that she spent some 'alone time' with herself because MARK CONSUELOS!!!!! and she didn't have their 'closet time.'  I got the feeling that Ryan was at first a little uncomfortable with the direction she was going but then he kind of went with it.  I noticed he no longer tries to bail her out of her ridiculous ramblings.

The other weird part was her dissection of the information about Tom Brady's day.  It was SO AWKWARD!!  Omg, Kellmeeee tries to insinuate herself into every topic that is brought up!  She tried so hard to derail Ryan's reading of the article by claiming something was amisss with the timing......then finally I think it ended with her talking about her doing late night laundry.

She's such a weirdo, always has to make things about her and always, always thinks her way of thinking is superior to anything else brought up on the show.  

Edited to add:  Just saw Kellmee's Insta and she is showcasing the creams/lotions that she told Ryan she was bringing in for him.   It's cream for your vulva....I think he said he was alone and was happy to be alone so don't know who's vulva he'll be using it on.  

Omg, she's a nutjob.

Edited by finnzup
  • Love 4

You know what I can’t stand? The stupid trivia portion of the show. It’s ridiculous. A caller gives two stupidly plausible things that could be true and the two idiots have to ask ridiculous questions to guess it so the caller can win a mug?? It’s not fun, funny or entertaining and that’s usually my cue to turn the show off.  Can they not find another way to kill 5 minutes of airtime? Wait, I already know the answer to that.  

Edited by justduckey
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, justduckey said:

You know what I can’t stand? The stupid trivia portion of the show. It’s ridiculous. A caller gives two stupidly plausible things that could be true and the two idiots have to ask ridiculous questions to guess it so the caller can win a mug?? It’s not fun, funny or entertaining and that’s usually my cue to turn the show off.  Can they not find another way to kill 5 minutes of airtime? Wait, I already know the answer to that.  

I totally agree.

Remember when they would call people on the phone and let it ring and ring and ring...?  And Regis would yell "We're losing them Gelman!  We're losing viewers!"  I always think that when I'm posed with question "Is the caller a marathoner or a scrapbooker?"

• LOL 5
45 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I totally agree.

Remember when they would call people on the phone and let it ring and ring and ring...?  And Regis would yell "We're losing them Gelman!  We're losing viewers!"  I always think that when I'm posed with question "Is the caller a marathoner or a scrapbooker?"

I do remember! The show is a shell of its former self.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Hope Ryan is ok and he just needed a mental health day.

Call me crazy but I'm getting Michael Strahan vibes with Kellmee and her digs at Uncle Ry Ry.  She really is insistant with needling him about dating and his love life.  She did it again today and I noticed the other day Ryan mentioned it in an exasperated way.

How funny that she mentioned Gelman tried to explain to her how the show goes -- 'say the date, do the trivia,' -- does Gelman even know how ridiculous that sounded?

"The show is a shell of its former self."  It's not even a shell anymore, just a pile of crumbs, lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ryan has been out sick a lot since he’s joined the show. I don’t know if he’s just more susceptible or he’s just not used to the weather of NYC. He’s also a workaholic, too. Of course, during theses COVID-19 times you can’t be too careful and everyone in the entertainment field is trying to be responsible to put something on the air.

• Love 2
On 2/12/2021 at 5:21 PM, finnzup said:

Oh boy, Kellmeee isn't going to be happy about that.  Look out Disney-ABC, I feel a tantrum coming on!  lol

They could try to sell it to another network but I doubt ABC would be too happy about that. If it was on CBS or NBC it could be dicey. If it was on the lesser networks or streamed it might not be as big a problem. The premise of he pilot was so reworked not to resemble them that ABC was probably like WTF? LOL!!!

"Mrs. Ripa??  "Mrs. Ripa??"  What on earth?  Am I missing something? 

Over the week-end Kelmee and MARK CONSUELOS!!!!! each had numerous stories about the Glamour article written about "Mrs. Ripa."  Do they not know she's Mrs. Consuelos?  It's even tatooed on her wrist for the world to see.

I can only wonder what the conversation was behind the scenes with Mr. and Mrs. "Ripa."  Oh my, I just don't understand why the writer would do such a thing.  And I can't believe Kelllmeee didn't make a comment about it.  

Very strange, imo.

Edited by finnzup
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, finnzup said:

"Mrs. Ripa??  "Mrs. Ripa??"  What on earth?  Am I missing something? 

Over the week-end Kelmee and MARK CONSUELOS!!!!! each had numerous stories about the Glamour article written about "Mrs. Ripa."  Do they not know she's Mrs. Consuelos?  It's even tatooed on her wrist for the world to see.

I can only wonder what the conversation was behind the scenes with Mr. and Mrs. "Ripa."  Oh my, I just don't understand why the writer would do such a thing.  And I can't believe Kelllmeee didn't make a comment about it.  

Very strange, imo.

I guess it’s a play on words like The Talented Mr. Ripley. That said, she isn’t Mrs. Ripa

• LOL 1
(edited)

OMG the Mark CONSUELOS worshipping is ridiculous ! Mark is a nice looking man , but now we know he is so perfect he doesn’t need makeup on camera, he can eat junk and just grows muscles , he also doesn’t turn grey ! Can anyone be more perfect ?

And what is with Mark sending shirtless pics of himself to Ryan ?

The need for Kelly and Mark to use Instagram to make sexual remarks to each other and brag about each other is more and more nauseating .it also makes you wonder how great things really are if you need to brag all the time !

Oh and sorry , Juaquin sending flowers to Kelly on his 18th birthday is very nice , but what teenager makes a comment on a card about being glad his parents had sex to have him ! Blech !  Also, what mom reads that on national television ? Gross  !

Edited by goldenpuppy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

From time to time I like to check in on the show and see how close Ryan is to leaving.

He's almost there, I'd say. Lately it seems to me that he can't even hide or fake tolerating Herself and her haughty attitude.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, seasons said:

From time to time I like to check in on the show and see how close Ryan is to leaving.

He's almost there, I'd say. Lately it seems to me that he can't even hide or fake tolerating Herself and her haughty attitude.

Agree with this 100%.  He looks unhappy and he gives digs to her without even trying to hide his disdain.  

She really is unbearable, the ultimate know it all of everything, not just fitness, diet, exercise.....she's sickening.

And the stuttering and repeating of words...my gosh, she can't even speak!  

She's such a fake and phony person and just so full of herself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

The more a couple brag about themselves and their sex lives the more phony it is. If it weren't for Regis Kelly would be auditioning for roles on tv.

• Love 12

I hadn’t watched this show in a long time.  Maybe once since Ryan joined.  This morning I accidentally ran across it.  Omg....it was so boring....self absorbed, self important, etc.   This applies to Kelly and Ryan....I hope things improve when they get a live audience back.  

• Love 3
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I hadn’t watched this show in a long time.  Maybe once since Ryan joined.  This morning I accidentally ran across it.  Omg....it was so boring....self absorbed, self important, etc.   This applies to Kelly and Ryan....I hope things improve when they get a live audience back.  

Host chat was painful ! Narcissistic Kelly  babbling on and on about her work out routines ! Ryan brought it up complete with a video , but exercise  obsessed Kelly went over the top with the topic !

Kelly obviously exercises   to get rid of  any minimal calories she gets out of her lettuce and handful of nuts she eats for a meal . Her intake is  caloric intake is ridiculous  when you add up what she brags about eating in articles about her fitness .

Today we had to hear about Kelly’s wacko anxiety about not being able to go to her trainer who also looks like she weighs about 80 bs! We had to hear about how a kelly is breaking chairs with her size 00 body and her skin is sagging on her skeletal frame!

It was not only ridiculous but so so boring ! At a couple of points Ryan tried to change the topic but wacko, exercise  bulimic Kelly just kept bringing the conversation back to her screwed up body image issues . 
Between Kelly’s obsession with turning 50 , her bragging about Benjamin Button MARK CONSUELOS,  and their sex life and her exercise obsession, host chat which used to be fun is now ffwd material !  And if Ryan happens to talk more than 2 minutes , Narcissistic Kelly can not handle it and interrupts with stories she has told us multiple times !

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Agree 100% the show is unbearable to keep on as background sound let alone watch, imo.  Lately, host chat is ONLY about exercise, workout, eating.  I even include Ryan in this drivel and speaking of Ryan, what has happened to his manner of speaking?!  Kellmeee even made fun of it the other day.  He is pronouncing his words as though he's taken a Dr. Doolittle class in elocution, lol.  omg, Kellmeee's wacko traits are rubbing off on him, lol.

And in the past three days, Kellmeee has managed to say the word "teat" at least five times that I've heard.  She's a nut!  My apologies to Planters,  lol.

Edited by finnzup
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Yeah, yesterday she was obsessing about how women over age 47 want to be hung upside down due to gravity....according to her gravity is their enemy....in so many ways...Well, I’m not sure what would hang on Kelly, unless it’s her hair.  Since she’s bragged about having the physique of a 14 year-old boy, her words, not mine, what is she talking about?  I had a little sagging after I lost weight in my 40’s, but, it wasn’t all that bad.   A little nip and tuck could take care of, if she wanted it. I chose not to, since it wasn’t that important to me.  I have had botox, fillers, veneers and some eyelid surgery, but it wasn’t a major crisis for me.  I’m great regardless.  I don’t worry as much as her, though older and heavier.  I can’t image what will happen to her when her looks really go down hill.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Watched Thursday's show with Alli W. (sp) and how refreshing to see someone hold a flowing conversation.  Sentences formed correctly, no ums, uhs, pregnant pauses.....I can actually say I enjoyed host chat, lol.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, finnzup said:

Watched Thursday's show with Alli W. (sp) and how refreshing to see someone hold a flowing conversation.  Sentences formed correctly, no ums, uhs, pregnant pauses.....I can actually say I enjoyed host chat, lol.  

I accidentally tuned in & stuck around.  Ali is so smart & funny!!!  She is a dependable co-host who doesn't hog the limelight.  Would love to see her full time, but I don't think George would like it!!

• Love 5