Type keyword(s) to search

Live With Kelly And Mark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Did she mention that on today's show?

She mentioned walking down the street (can’t enter which street) and got take out. 
Her background is different.

Still so much secrecy. Why not just say we flew home?!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, justduckey said:

She mentioned walking down the street (can’t enter which street) and got take out. 
Her background is different.

Still so much secrecy. Why not just say we flew home?!!

Thanks justduckey, I was just wondering why she came back to the city when she could've went to the Hamptons house.

• Love 1
On 6/2/2020 at 11:34 PM, falltime said:

Today Kelly showed a picture of one of her children. She said she found it in a box of old stuff. Is she back in New York or does the house in the island belong to her that she would keep her stuff there?

So she is back in New York.

25 minutes ago, falltime said:

So she is back in New York.

She mentioned taking Chewy for a walk, and Chewy headed straight for a field....and proceeded to roll around in (what she assumed) was dog feces. They had to give the dog a bath. 

There is some talk on one of the gossip pages about all the stress on Ryan Seacrest. Evidently he doesn't want to leave LA for NY, which leaves them in a conundrum since the show (and Kelly) is based in NY. I don't know how this will end up after the quarantine. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, DuckyinKy said:

She mentioned taking Chewy for a walk, and Chewy headed straight for a field....and proceeded to roll around in (what she assumed) was dog feces. They had to give the dog a bath. 

Yes, I watched the show. I could so related to that. My sister's dog loves to do that - I have to wash him every time. 10/11 years, you would think I would learn by now to not have him loose when he is exploring. 

• LOL 2
(edited)

I just figured she was in the Hamptons when she talked about Chewy rolling around in crap.

She and her best bud @isaacboots did a torched session yesterday so I'm pretty sure he lives in NY so guess that's where she is.  On that same topic, Kellmee never fails; on her insta she and Isaac were yelling for MARK CONSUELOS!! to get in the room with Kelly and 'show his titties!'  So then they were begging MARK CONSUELOS!! to at least show one titty.

Edited by finnzup
3 minutes ago, DuckyinKy said:

I was going to ask the same. 

1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a torched session?

It’s a super-charged workout session.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a torched session?

I had to look it up too: it's his workout program name.   This is the instagram video.

• Useful 2

Joaquin looks like a nice kid. Kelly was talking about how got straight A’s and he was turning beat red. It was nice to see someone doing good and not trying to be an Instagram influencer or something. Of course, he’s still young so he has time. LOL!!!! As out of touch as Kelly can be I think she and Mark have done a good job raising their kids. They all seem like nice kids even with all the wealth they’ve grown up with. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Well, she is listed as an executive producer. And, he has stated previously he wasn't allowed to be an equal on the show. There was no mystery as to her feelings about when he left. I'd feel some concern if a co-worker felt intimidated on the show due to his race.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, lucylou said:

Well I see Kelly got her roots done.

Are you sure. She stated that she’s been trying to cover them at home with a spray. I only caught a glimpse of her today. Wasn’t in the mood for her. If she did get them done I’m sure she had someone (trusted) come to her house. 

• Love 2

Kelly whining about the lack of sunshine when she spent three months in the Caribbean?   Another example of her trying to appear normal when she is privileged! She and her family always fly out of NYC at the drop of a hat when the weather is below 80!

And listening to rich a Ryan and Kelly whine about flying when we know they take first class and don’t get served the crap the 99% get on a plane and they do not crawl over people to get to the toilet !  So phony !

• Love 5
(edited)

Usually, they have a previously taped message on the screen but today they didn’t. Mark was co-hosting and they were at their secret location place. You know the place with the colorful wall hanging starfish shaped mirror. Anywho.......I’m assuming they are starting their summer vacation since the 4th of July is next week. It will be interesting to see if they return to the studio in September. IIRC she’ll be heading into her 20th year hosting the show and I’m sure a big deal will be made out if it. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Oh, what a surprise!!!  LOLOLOLOL.

49 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

It just wasn’t meant to be for Ryan and his girlfriend. I got the impression she was an LA girl and didn’t like NYC.

https://people.com/tv/ryan-seacrest-shayna-taylor-split-third-time/

I actually really do like Ryan and think he seems like a pretty good guy, but Shayna — girl, listen to us — do not ever get back together with him.  He may have more money than he knows what to do with in a lifetime, but that’s not enough, Shayna.  

• Love 4

Ryan is 45. He has plenty of time to hook up with another young lady and become a father at 50 or so. I guess I give him credit for not marrying to please everyone else. That said, I don’t think he has any desire to actually marry. I thought he would have had a baby with the latest girlfriend though. He’s on summer vacation and already dating and I’m sure Kelly will talk up the new girl as the love of his life. Today she was going on & on & how great he is and blah, blah, blah. I thought it was live but I think the article said he’s on summer break already, I guess Kelly knew then when they pre taping the host chat. They are rich and kind of phony that way.
Now, get back to the NYC studio in September and get back to “normal”. I’m tired of these at home shows. If I wanted to see that I’d tape myself. LOL!!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

So Ryan has moved onto his latest girlfriend (beard).   
How obvious can he be ?   He somehow met a new blonde while in quarantine?   
Too bad he can not just come out of the closet.  He is the subject of so many blind items and irs quite obvious he finds a new “girlfriend “ every few years who needs exposure .

10 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Totally agree, Ryan is married to his career.

Ryan is married to his career and his “girlfriends “ are there for mutual branding and to keep up the facade that he likes women, which is sad .

18 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Ryan is 45. He has plenty of time to hook up with another young lady and become a father at 50 or so. I guess I give him credit for not marrying to please everyone else. That said, I don’t think he has any desire to actually marry. I thought he would have had a baby with the latest girlfriend though. He’s on summer vacation and already dating and I’m sure Kelly will talk up the new girl as the love of his life. Today she was going on & on & how great he is and blah, blah, blah. I thought it was live but I think the article said he’s on summer break already, I guess Kelly knew then when they pre taping the host chat. They are rich and kind of phony that way.
Now, get back to the NYC studio in September and get back to “normal”. I’m tired of these at home shows. If I wanted to see that I’d tape myself. LOL!!!!!

Well...: maybe he will marry, but I doubt it will be to a woman !

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, goldenpuppy said:

So Ryan has moved onto his latest girlfriend (beard).   
How obvious can he be ?   He somehow met a new blonde while in quarantine?   
Too bad he can not just come out of the closet.  He is the subject of so many blind items and irs quite obvious he finds a new “girlfriend “ every few years who needs exposure .

Ryan is married to his career and his “girlfriends “ are there for mutual branding and to keep up the facade that he likes women, which is sad .

Well...: maybe he will marry, but I doubt it will be to a woman !

I’ve heard the gay story for years but I’ve still don’t buy it. I think he wants his eye candy now because he can but can’t see any of them being actual wife material. It would help if he didn’t hook up with the beach babes in their 20’s. Perhaps a school teacher or something like that?! LOL!!!! Of course, his worship of Mark has always giving me the creeps though. That’s it! He wants to be Mark and has what he has. Yup! That’s it.....I think.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

If Ryan isn’t gay he’s a real asshole to women ! He is with women way younger than him , he lives with them and dates them for years and then dumps them.   

I think he’s a closeted gay man otherwise Kelly would be angry with how he treats women .  I think Shayna will suddenly have a “new” boyfriend she gets married to very quickly .  

If he’s not, he’s a sleaze ! He somehow found a new women when NY and California are on lockdown ? I think it’s major BS! 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, orangekit said:

If Ryan isn’t gay he’s a real asshole to women ! He is with women way younger than him , he lives with them and dates them for years and then dumps them.   

That's a whole lot more believable than having a beard in 2020.  It's obvious, to me anyway, that Ryan saves nearly all his energy for work/career, and if any's left he's going to spend time with an unchallenging, much younger woman to have fun with, not an age appropriate woman to spend his life, share his dreams and have a family with.

2 hours ago, orangekit said:

I think he’s a closeted gay man otherwise Kelly would be angry with how he treats women .  I think Shayna will suddenly have a “new” boyfriend she gets married to very quickly .  

So let me get this straight, Kelly knows he's a closet case, and so do half the people in this thread, but Shayna doesn't know?  Hmmmmm.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 4
(edited)
17 hours ago, orangekit said:

he’s a real asshole to women ! He is with women way younger than him , he lives with them and dates them for years and then dumps them.

What's wrong with that?   Are there rumours that he is abusive, a cheater, or worse?  Maybe he doesn't want to be married. Maybe they don't either.  They stay together as long as the relationship works for both of them, then they move on.  As long as he isn't making them promises he won't keep, what's the problem?

Edited by Quof
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Quof said:

What's wrong with that?   Are their rumours that he is abusive, a cheater, or worse?  Maybe he doesn't want to be married. Maybe they don't either.  They stay together as long as the relationship works for both of them, then they move on.  As long as he isn't making them promises he won't keep, what's the problem?

Well, he is way older and he’s using young women for sex and a good time and acting as if there light bis something more .  Very sleazy .  He is not the good little boy he pretends to be . He also created the Kardashians!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, orangekit said:

Well, he is way older and he’s using young women for sex and a good time and acting as if there light bis something more .  Very sleazy .  He is not the good little boy he pretends to be . He also created the Kardashians!

I would think any young women would already know his track record and are probably using him too. 

• Love 2
On 7/3/2020 at 4:40 PM, lookeyloo said:

I would think any young women would already know his track record and are probably using him too. 

I think most of the girls he dates are in in the biz or want to be quasi celebrities themselves. He ain’t exactly dating school teachers. Which in retrospect might be better fit for him if he wants a family as he seems to always talk about. He has a type from what I can tell from Julianne Hough and on.......blonde......young......very young and blonde.  

• Love 4

Rumors are that and his girlfriends basically have a contract to “date”. He can portray the image of the straight man with the hot girlfriend, and the women all gain from being with a rich celebrity with connections . 

Would Julianne Hough who was a dancer on DWTS or Shayna who does who knows what have become household names without Ryan playing boyfriend ?  Rumor has it that Shayna has a boyfriend and wanted to be more serious , so Ryan is no longer needed . 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, goldenpuppy said:

Rumors are that and his girlfriends basically have a contract to “date”. 

So not only is Ryan a liar, but Julianna Hough and Shayna are liars also?

Totally absurd, this is worse than The National Enquirer.

• Love 3

Well, Julianne Hough came put as Bi in a Self Magazine article where she was nude...tastefully in most pics....even so she is married to a hunky hockey player. 

My point is maybe they used each other.  Of course,  he is more famous.  I like Julianne and think she and her brother are incredible dance sets.  

Idk about Ryan. I like him and more so for putting up with Kellme.  But I wonder about his future plans for a family,  in which case,  a younger woman may be more fertile. I know not always.

My 2 cents! Lol, as if there is any relevance to 2 cents anymore.  

Honestly,  I guess I don't care. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

So not only is Ryan a liar, but Julianna Hough and Shayna are liars also?

Totally absurd, this is worse than The National Enquirer.

It does happen in a lot . Like how Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had a romance throughout the Twilight series , and now we know she is not straight .

Ryan’s appeal is to the very traditional women middle aged and older , he would sadly not want to come out if he is gay 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, orangekit said:

It does happen in a lot . Like how Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had a romance throughout the Twilight series , and now we know she is not straight .

Are you comparing a young woman experimenting in her 20s to a middle-aged man perpetrating a fraud?  Are you serious?

34 minutes ago, orangekit said:

Ryan’s appeal is to the very traditional women middle aged and older , he would sadly not want to come out if he is gay 

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

• Love 2

Can Ryan and Kelly be anymore fake ?

Wasn't Ryan just in Mexico? When Kelly mentions his tan he says it is bronzer ? Gee does he think that the paparazzi pics of him conveniently holding hands with a new blonde were not seen by anyone ? 

And aren’t hair salons open on NY? Why can’t Kelly get her high priced hair stylist to come to her penthouse to do her hair ? I am sure he would open up a sanitized salon privately for Kelly .

it’s just funny listening to them pretend to be normal and suffering when Kelly spent months in the Caribbean pretending to hear sirens in NYC and said her tan was from using Lola’s bronzer ! 

They are getting  harder to take since now without all of the production their phony personalities show  through more and more .

Ryan’s innocent little boy act and constant short jokes about himself is so fake too . He obviously is not all wholesome since he produced a show with a family whose daughter’s claim to fame came from a sex  tape.  

I think Kelly has finally met her phony match  as a cohost !

• Love 7
On 7/7/2020 at 12:10 PM, marmalade said:

Can Ryan and Kelly be anymore fake ?

Wasn't Ryan just in Mexico? When Kelly mentions his tan he says it is bronzer ? Gee does he think that the paparazzi pics of him conveniently holding hands with a new blonde were not seen by anyone ? 

And aren’t hair salons open on NY? Why can’t Kelly get her high priced hair stylist to come to her penthouse to do her hair ? I am sure he would open up a sanitized salon privately for Kelly .

it’s just funny listening to them pretend to be normal and suffering when Kelly spent months in the Caribbean pretending to hear sirens in NYC and said her tan was from using Lola’s bronzer ! 

They are getting  harder to take since now without all of the production their phony personalities show  through more and more .

Ryan’s innocent little boy act and constant short jokes about himself is so fake too . He obviously is not all wholesome since he produced a show with a family whose daughter’s claim to fame came from a sex  tape.  

I think Kelly has finally met her phony match  as a cohost !

It is funny that they try to pretend like they’re everyday folk. Everyone one knows they’re beyond super wealthy so why act like they went to the Jersey Shore for vacation. It’s like when Kelly would say she went to Long Island for the weekend which is code for The Hampton’s where they have a beautiful mansion. I guess most of the viewers buy into it but they (mostly Kelly) choose to put up a “we’re just like you guys” front. 

• Love 3

Kelly was at a new location today. She said it was Alberts beautiful guest house (rich people problems) with a beautiful back yard of grass.  No pool from the view though. Very disappointing. Anyway, does anyone know who the person Albert is? She mentions him often and post photos but is he her driver, stylist, makeup person? I get the feeling he’s been with her a long time because Mark and the kids have mentioned him, too. Just curious. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Kelly was at a new location today. She said it was Alberts beautiful guest house (rich people problems) with a beautiful back yard of grass.  No pool from the view though. Very disappointing. Anyway, does anyone know who the person Albert is? She mentions him often and post photos but is he her driver, stylist, makeup person? I get the feeling he’s been with her a long time because Mark and the kids have mentioned him, too. Just curious. 

I was wondering who this person was too. She mentioned his full name today. Albert Bianchini. He used to work on Live w/Regis and Kelly and now works with Kelly and Mark.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm1359068/bio

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, falltime said:

I was wondering who this person was too. She mentioned his full name today. Albert Bianchini. He used to work on Live w/Regis and Kelly and now works with Kelly and Mark.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm1359068/bio

Thanks. I guess he gets paid well from Kelly & Mark if Kelly is doing the show from his guest house. Why Kelly & Mark don't have good WiFi at their own Hampton home is a whole other story. LOL!!!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

This show sure needs the production  and control of being in the studio ! 
Kelly’s narcissistic personality is making everything about her, non stop babbling to the point that that they have to cut off guest segments , and her adolescent level sec jokes are even more cringeworthy when no one can shut her up and make the show move on !

It’s really obvious that Ryan has to try to control the flow of the show , but Kelly just keeps babbling most of the time when he tried to move on ! 

• Love 4