Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Shermie

Live With Kelly And Ryan

Recommended Posts

I would think that the 4 adults in the house could respect the fact that Mom needs 60 minutes or so to do her job....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

I would think that the 4 adults in the house could respect the fact that Mom needs 60 minutes or so to do her job....

LOL!!! Imagine a Mom in today's world asking her children's to give her 4 hours a week to do her job. Oh, the pain and agony to spare her for a whole 4 hours a week.

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I do wonder when Kelly & Ryan will actually be able to return. I'm wondering when they return at some point if it will be without an audience. The shows they are doing from home aren't half bad and shows you really don't need a live audience.

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I do wonder when Kelly & Ryan will actually be able to return. I'm wondering when they return at some point if it will be without an audience. The shows they are doing from home aren't half bad and shows you really don't need a live audience.

It is in NYC, so it's not going to be anytime soon.  I would imagine when and if K&R return to the studio, the size of the audience will start off small, and incrementally get bigger, in accordance with social distancing guidelines of course.  I don't see elbow to elbow seating ever coming back.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

It is in NYC, so it's not going to be anytime soon.  I would imagine when and if K&R return to the studio, the size of the audience will start off small, and incrementally get bigger, in accordance with social distancing guidelines of course.  I don't see elbow to elbow seating ever coming back.

I also think it will be a long time before back to normal.  I am liking this show at home better than in the studio and also several other shows I'd given up on.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Wait wait wait. Did I misunderstand Ryan. I think he said he and Shayna have been on and off for 8 years. Isn't she still in her 20s.

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

46 minutes ago, falltime said:

Wait wait wait. Did I misunderstand Ryan. I think he said he and Shayna have been on and off for 8 years. Isn't she still in her 20s.

They met when she was 21, and RS was 39.

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe, if Ryan would stop trying to hook up with Mark & Kelly he could marry his girlfriend & have that life that Mark & Kelly have that he desperately wants. Must I think everything? 

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

I missed the 1st part of the show today, did Ryan say anything about what happened to him during the American Idol Finale?  People were worried he had a stroke, or did he just say it was stress?  I hope he is OK

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I missed the 1st part of the show today, did Ryan say anything about what happened to him during the American Idol Finale?  People were worried he had a stroke, or did he just say it was stress?  I hope he is OK

He credited it with exhaustion, and they breezed past it. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I missed the 1st part of the show today, did Ryan say anything about what happened to him during the American Idol Finale?  People were worried he had a stroke, or did he just say it was stress?  I hope he is OK

I didn't watch today so can't comment on whether it was addressed, but I did see the video from American Idol and it was very concerning.  I, too, hope Ryan is OK and getting the rest he clearly needs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/2/2020 at 7:16 PM, ByaNose said:

Maybe, if Ryan would stop trying to hook up with Mark & Kelly he could marry his girlfriend & have that life that Mark & Kelly have that he desperately wants. Must I think everything? 

I think the reason Ryan doesn’t get married is more about wanting to hook up with  Mark or other guys are while he has public “girlfriends “ . Too bad he just can’t be himself .

Edited by marmalade
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Kelly really goes on and on more and more in the stay at home format .   Yesterday,  when Mark cohosted and Ryan wasn’t on to move the show  along  and interrupt Kelly’s narcissistic babbling , they didn’t have time for a segment and had to cut it off the end of the show.

Gelman needs to hold up some signs and cut Kelly  off , she’s boring as can be and even worse than when they are in the studio .

 

Edited by marmalade
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, mtlchick said:

I had a feeling she wasn’t in NYC or Long Island. Neither room she has broadcast from scream either of those places. 

Some mention would have been made of NY or LI if she was there. 

Why was it such a secret?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

She certainly had me fooled. I don’t begrudge her.....much. She was playing a little loose with the facts. Presenting her original closet as being at home. Unless, she was there then. If so, did they fly down there to get out of NYC? I thought the kids were still in school in March so how is that they were all in the Caribbean at that time? She kept talking about NYC like she was there. I did realize the blinds were always closed on the show which I thought was odd. Also, why the big secret?! This is where Kelly likes to pretend that she’s like us but isn’t. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I do wonder why Kelly was so secretive about not being at home. I think most people would understand why she was still in the Caribbean and sheltering in place there. I thought something was strange when she said she could not find pudding for whatever cake she makes Mark for his birthday and when she would comment on the random things they were eating. I kept wondering why she did not have groceries delivered or something. I just assumed she was in the Hamptons or something.

The college kids could have had spring break in March. I know a lot of the universities near me and my alma matter have an earlier spring break than the elementary/middle/high schools. I would guess she just pulls Joaquin out of school for a week or however long Kelly's vacation is.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, justduckey said:

I had a feeling she wasn’t in NYC or Long Island. Neither room she has broadcast from scream either of those places. 

Some mention would have been made of NY or LI if she was there. 

Why was it such a secret?

 

 

She had me totally fooled. She actually talked about how quiet NYC was, how you used to hear traffic and noise but the only thing you heard now was sirens when they were rushing people to the ER. 

Also meant to add - the Consuelos' donated half a mil to Win, the who helps homeless families cope with Covid 19. Good to her, that makes 1.5 million now they have donated. 

Edited by DuckyinKy
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Misslindsey said:

I do wonder why Kelly was so secretive about not being at home. I think most people would understand why she was still in the Caribbean and sheltering in place there. I thought something was strange when she said she could not find pudding for whatever cake she makes Mark for his birthday and when she would comment on the random things they were eating. I kept wondering why she did not have groceries delivered or something. I just assumed she was in the Hamptons or something.

The college kids could have had spring break in March. I know a lot of the universities near me and my alma matter have an earlier spring break than the elementary/middle/high schools. I would guess she just pulls Joaquin out of school for a week or however long Kelly's vacation is.

I forgot about Spring Break. I guess that’s possible. It’s obvious she was trying to keep it a secret. I was wondering if she would finally post pictures this Memorial Day weekend from the Hamptons mansion but I guess we’ll have to settle for pictures of the Caribbean. Which I doubt she will do. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Kelly is doing her usual fake pretending to be ordinary. 

My sister lives in downstate NY near the city and I live in central NY.   We knew for at least a week before the governor shut down the state that it was coming . We were preparing at work for a week  before it happened on March 20th.

Kelly somehow didn’t know that this was going to happen and she lives  in NYC?  

I am sure they probably initially were going to just go for two weeks and have her parents come , but I don’t believe for one minute that she didn’t plan on sheltering in the Caribbean before they left when NY state was on alert for shutdown .  
I don’t blame her for getting out of NYC, but her pretending that she had first hand knowledge of how the city was quiet and how the parks are is so fake when she is on some Caribbean island .

Then again , she has always done this fake ordinary act !  During Hurricane Sandy she said her kids had to stand outside of Starbucks to get wifi when they were staying in a five star hotel!  She pretended that she wasn’t able to wash her hair or shower ! 
 

It is nauseating listening when she puts on the “I’m so ordinary “ act !

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Kelly is beyond annoying in this format ! She interrupts and just barely gives Ryan a chance to talk or ask a question 

Ryan definitely is smart and knows he needs to kiss up to Kelly or else join Regis and Michael who she claimed to “love”, on the trash heap !

Not to mention her ever growing list of ex friends now includes the Seinfeld’s, NPH, and many others .  
It’s also bizzare that she can’t spend Mother’s Day with her sister and mother ! It’s her sister’s time with her mom ?  It send like her sister never is even around and she hangs with Mark’s siblings . Not saying all families don’t have issues , but kelly seems to have issues with a lot of people !  

i am not surprised she was pretending to have heard the quiet in the streets I’d NYC while she and her family are in Nieves where there are zero cases of COVID.   I guess the rich escape problems , which is not a surprise , but the text she acted like she was in some closet in NYC is so obnoxious!

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, DuckyinKy said:

She had me totally fooled. She actually talked about how quiet NYC was, how you used to hear traffic and noise but the only thing you heard now was sirens when they were rushing people to the ER. 

Also meant to add - the Consuelos' donated half a mil to Win, the who helps homeless families cope with Covid 19. Good to her, that makes 1.5 million now they have donated. 

I think it is nice of Kelly and Mark to donate 1.5 million , but let’s be real, she makes 20 million year and Mark has to make in the millions.  It’s nice to be able to throw money at something and hide in a place with zero cases!  Still a nice gesture , but she won’t notice it and she’ll write it off on her taxes !

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Kelly and Mark are the epitome if being fake and privileged.

Not only did Kelly act like she was in NYC and mentioned how the streets of the city sound while she was hanging out on a beach on a private island , but she was also posting pictures on a Instagram kissing Mark on the beach on May 5th from 2018, and saying how she liked that way better !  Umm she’s doing the same thing now !

Apparently someone posted on Mark’s account and mentioned something about leaving the country when they  possibly speeding the virus , and Mark said he would be sure to stop at the person’s house on the way home . The post is deleted .  Kelly also is apparently blocking anyone who questions why she pretended to be in NYC.

So, will Kelly so her usual clapping back at posters and pretend she never implied she was in NY- when  she did ? Will ryan have to help do damage control and ass kiss her more than usual ? Will the staff member who leaked the info be fired ? 
It is hilarious  to see Kelly’s fans who never noticed that she is fake in the 20 years she’s been on Live, get all upset and disappointed in Kelly right now ! 

Edited by snowydaze
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/25/2020 at 11:50 PM, snowydaze said:

Kelly and Mark are the epitome if being fake and privileged.

Not only did Kelly act like she was in NYC and mentioned how the streets of the city sound while she was hanging out on a beach on a private island , but she was also posting pictures on a Instagram kissing Mark on the beach on May 5th from 2018, and saying how she liked that way better !  Umm she’s doing the same thing now !

Apparently someone posted on Mark’s account and mentioned something about leaving the country when they  possibly speeding the virus , and Mark said he would be sure to stop at the person’s house on the way home . The post is deleted .  Kelly also is apparently blocking anyone who questions why she pretended to be in NYC.

So, will Kelly so her usual clapping back at posters and pretend she never implied she was in NY- when  she did ? Will ryan have to help do damage control and ass kiss her more than usual ? Will the staff member who leaked the info be fired ? 
It is hilarious  to see Kelly’s fans who never noticed that she is fake in the 20 years she’s been on Live, get all upset and disappointed in Kelly right now ! 

It’s definitely hilarious seeing the social media posts from Kelly sycophants who think that she is just like them ! 

Some still believe she and her  family are still locked down in a closet in NYC  even though she confirmed that they are in the Caribbean and have been there since before NYC locked down ! They also deny that Kelly commented on how the streets is NYC sound now and how she said was using Lola’s  self tanner to explain away her beach tan !

Now Kelly is pretending she needs home remedies for a supposed stye in her eye that she called her high priced dermatologist about !  Her fans are actually posting home remedies and telling her to go to Walmart to by medicine ! LMAO!  

You have any give phony Kelly credit for deflecting attention from her bullshit  quarantine story that was quite insulting and disgraceful since she pretended to be experiencing the horrible sounds of sirens and the horror that was occurring in NYC while she had her skeletal body in a bikini on the beach far away from any danger !  She’s a way better actress than she was appeared to be in the soap and her shitty sitcom ! 

It’s kind of sad to see how Kelly evolved from a likable host to a self absorbed, botoxed anorexic phony !  And Mark also has turned into an asshole in spite of his nice guy routine on host chat !   He and Kelly are thin skinned elitists who insult anyone who dares challenge them on social media !  And for Mark to make jokes about dropping by someone’s house to spread the virus just shows how tacky he is ! 

 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Does anyone know what happened that they are not friends with NPH anymore?

No one ever said why they were not friends , but judging from how Uncle Ry Ry has to kiss her butt on the show let her babble endlessly, and let her interrupt him repeatedly, I am sure the bar is low for when Kelly will dump a “friend “! 
 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Kelly and her family are apparently “stuck “. In Mustique, a private island in the Caribbean where the royal family vacations!  But yet today she continued to whine about being inactive and turning to “jelly”, because apparently her  20  mile runs on the private beach aren’t working ! Or does this luxury resort not have a gym ? 

It’s also quite sickening to see Ryan,  who is way more powerful in the entertainment industry  than Kelly , playing lap dog and not daring to ask her what she does all day when he shares what he is doing .   
 

I wonder if Kelly’s insecurity makes sure that Ryan also has to pretend he is one of Kelly’s children even though he is a middle aged man  , to make Kelly feel she is the queen bee and control .  
 

Oh and referring to Mark as daddy and Ryan as  Ry Ry is so annoying ! 
 

 

Edited by snowydaze
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Agree with all the above posts about Kelly and Mark thinking they are above it all and to hell with anyone that dare question them and call them on their bull$#it.  I've only seen a few minutes of this mess since it happened but I do remember her saying she's' dipping into Lola's closet for wardrobe, she has Lola doing her make-up and looking back now, how funny is it when they first started how secretive they were with the remote location.  Remember how it looked like a broom closet and we couldn't' figure out why?  Well now we know they didn't want her astute viewers to say, "where are they??  that's' not her NYC apt., that's not the Hampton mansion."

Here's' what's always bugged me about Kelly.  She gives her audience nothing.....nothing....about anything personal.  This based on a show that was built on personal stories and sharing about personal things Regis and Kathie Lee did on a daily basis.  From the very start of her tenure on the show, she just sat and smiled and agreed with Regis and she's never changed.  She's now Ryan's 'potted plant' and just window dresses the set and smiles, agrees, stutters, but never, never shares anything about her personal situation.

How interesting a story would it have been to say, "omg, we had a family vaca planned, my parents, (insert funny stories about her mom) Mark's parents (insert funny stories about Mark's mom) and then the quarantine hit....my kids are driving me crazy,' whatever.....but no, she sits there and 'pretends' she's in NY....'pretends' to always be one of us when, thank God, she's nothing like one of 'us.' 

It's her fakeness and phoniness that I find so offensive, the fact that she justs gives her audience the middle finger day in and day out and continues to be the pompous little fake that she is.

Edited by finnzup
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, snowydaze said:

Kelly and her family are apparently “stuck “. In Mustique, a private island in the Caribbean where the royal family vacations!  But yet today she continued to whine about being inactive and turning to “jelly”, because apparently her  20  mile runs on the private beach aren’t working ! Or does this luxury resort not have a gym ? 

It’s also quite sickening to see Ryan,  who is way more powerful in the entertainment industry  than Kelly , playing lap dog and not daring to ask her what she does all day when he shares what he is doing .   
 

I wonder if Kelly’s insecurity makes sure that Ryan also has to pretend he is one of Kelly’s children even though he is a middle aged man  , to make Kelly feel she is the queen bee and control .  
 

Oh and referring to Mark as daddy and Ryan as  Ry Ry is so annoying ! 
 

 

I believe Ryan is self protecting and just going along with the flow. 

I'm sure Kellme is not the first diva Ryan has had to deal with in his career.  It sucks,  but there usually is a bat-shit crazy/narcissistic person or two at the workplace where you just have to suck it up and vent later  to your family or friends in private. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

21 minutes ago, Tosia said:

I believe Ryan is self protecting and just going along with the flow. 

I'm sure Kellme is not the first diva Ryan has had to deal with in his career.  It sucks,  but there usually is a bat-shit crazy/narcissistic person or two at the workplace where you just have to suck it up and vent later  to your family or friends in private. 

Does Uncle RyRy need this gig?  Why does he do it. His ego?  No amount of exposure is too much?  Keeps him too busy to think of any other things in his personal life? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Does Uncle RyRy need this gig?  Why does he do it. His ego?  No amount of exposure is too much?  Keeps him too busy to think of any other things in his personal life? 

Who knows ! I think he he’s a major contract with ABC and he is listed as an executive producer of Live. .  It’s an easy gig for  millions! The only thing difficult  is to  kiss up to Kelly and be her lap dog so she doesn’t insult him and turn on him on the air like she did with her other cohosts.  

I would probably deal with a fake , self absorbed narcissistic twit for millions too ! And be probably has been promised future gigs . 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/28/2020 at 2:44 AM, goldenpuppy said:

No one ever said why they were not friends , but judging from how Uncle Ry Ry has to kiss her butt on the show let her babble endlessly, and let her interrupt him repeatedly, I am sure the bar is low for when Kelly will dump a “friend “! 
 

 

I have a couple theories about this.  First, i dont think it was Kelly that dumped the friendship with NPH.  I think its the opposite.  I think NPH ended it with Kelly.  I dont know any reasons why, just a feeling.  Kell maybe went too far about something and that was it.  Theory 2:  USUALLY its something about kids.  People are passionate about their kids.  The worst of feuds is usually started because of kids.  Kelly said or did something regarding the kids and NPH said nope. Im out.  Theory 3:  in-family fights are often the meanest.  Experienced them in my own family.  My family totally shunned my cousins family for like 2 years because something was said to my aunt about something and that was it.  Nobody ever told me what it was that started it.  Theres been many in my family but this was the worst methinks

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size