Type keyword(s) to search

Live With Kelly And Mark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I love the fact the caller actually told Ryan and Kelly they could pay for their own trip when they begged to go along on the vacation she won!

Do they realize how obnoxious they appear when they complain about the cold  and they go on tropical vacations every other day every other week or ask someone who just won a vacation and is a not a multimillionaire if they can tag along? The only thing more annoying is when they play the lottery and fantasize about what they would do if they won !   Or when  Kelly once was worried about paying for college tuition for her kids !

When they say these obnoxious things , they don’t appear normal or average, they appear out of touch and greedy ! Both have won the lottery at least 20 times a year ! They don’t need to be ashamed of being rich, just stop pretending that they are “just like everyone else “!

• Love 16

Something was off with Uma Thurman's lip. When she talked, it was like her upper lip was paralyzed or catching on a tooth. I am not familiar with her but my husband's fav movie is Pulp Fiction. He watched it and said the same thing - something was off when she talked. 

On 4/24/2019 at 12:38 AM, Misslindsey said:

Can Kelly get some different stories or anecdotes? If I have to hear about the nudes that appear the second the weather gets warmer I may throw my television across the room. 

There was more “if I won the lottery “ talk yesterday! 

Honestly, between the constant oversharing from talk show hosts and celebrities who really have no clue what a real problem is , and the pretending to be poor , talk shows are getting unwatchable!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I watched a FF on Instagram because I saw Joaquin was there, so was MARK CONSUELOS!! and when she went over to Daddy! who she referred to as her child this time, Mark open mouthed, tongue all up in Kelly's mouth, kissed her and the camera then went to Joaquin who had his head turned in embarassment.  Of course, Mark and Kelly thought it was hilarious.  I felt bad for Joaquin. 

I think Kelly and Mark just go too far.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, finnzup said:

I watched a FF on Instagram because I saw Joaquin was there, so was MARK CONSUELOS!! and when she went over to Daddy! who she referred to as her child this time, Mark open mouthed, tongue all up in Kelly's mouth, kissed her and the camera then went to Joaquin who had his head turned in embarassment.  Of course, Mark and Kelly thought it was hilarious.  I felt bad for Joaquin. 

I think Kelly and Mark just go too far.

🤢🤮

• Love 1
8 hours ago, DuckyinKy said:

I'm sorry, I am so un-hip - what is FF on Instagram?

FF is a Fashion-Finder segment.  I think the Live! site has all the Fashion-Finders on their site too for all of us to revel in Kelly's awesomeness.

What used to be a little snippet about her telling us 'who she's wearing' has turned into little mini-talk show segment showcasing Kelly and many times, her hubby MARK CONSUELOS!! 

I get a kick out of these FF's because I don't think I've ever seen anyone more enamored with themselves than Mrs. Consuelos is with her own reflection, lol. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 5/7/2019 at 3:20 PM, DuckyinKy said:

I guess I am easily amused, but I do love me some LoopyKelly. Bless her heart, I know she hates getting sick. 

Haha youre not alone.  Im a day behind, watching Keanu and she made me laugh when she said the person sitting next to him (Keanu) would inevitably let out a sigh of relief and think 'we'll be ok, Keanu's on the plane' !  I didnt do it justice, but it cracked my shit up

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Tammee said:

Haha youre not alone.  Im a day behind, watching Keanu and she made me laugh when she said the person sitting next to him (Keanu) would inevitably let out a sigh of relief and think 'we'll be ok, Keanu's on the plane' !  I didnt do it justice, but it cracked my shit up

The show Friday (which is previously recorded) she said in the dressing room, she raised her dress at Ryan, thinking there was a second layer ruffles. Surprise, Ryan! No second layer! 

• LOL 1

Why does Ryan dress like a 12 year old? Does he think he’s young & hip? He’s 44 years old. Today Jimmy Kimmel (age 51) was on and wore a nice suit & tie. He looked so professional.  Meanwhile, Ryan is wearing a pink bomber jacket, skinny black pants with shoes and no socks. I always appreciated that Regis Philbin & Michael Strahan dressed up and looked professional. 

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Why does Ryan dress like a 12 year old? Does he think he’s young & hip? He’s 44 years old. Today Jimmy Kimmel (age 51) was on and wore a nice suit & tie. He looked so professional.  Meanwhile, Ryan is wearing a pink bomber jacket, skinny black pants with shoes and no socks. I always appreciated that Regis Philbin & Michael Strahan dressed up and looked professional. 

Right!

And the irony is he has (or used to have) a suit line with Macy's.  What a great way to publicize your merch!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 5/13/2019 at 5:26 PM, ByaNose said:

In Ryan's mind he thinks he's timeless in the way Dick Clark was. Ryan may have one of Dick's former jobs and be similar in the way he produces so many shows in the personality department though Dick still wins even after being gone for quite awhile.

• Love 8

After, watching Mark fill in for Ryan for 2 days ((Ryan was sick again) that Mark should host full time. I know it couldn’t be done because at least 1 needs to be there at all times (and, Mark has Riverdale) but Kelly & Mark are soooooo much better and funny, too. It’s almost like they’ve worked together before and have been married over 20 years to each other. LOL!!!!,

• Love 5

Kelly posted prom a picture of Lola with her prom date .   She is pretty, but I was surprised with at the fake tan, and the dress . It seemed a bit much for a teenager .  I am surprised that “strict “ Kelly and Mark allow her to wear the dress she had on for the prom :

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Popcorn22 said:

Kelly posted prom a picture of Lola with her prom date .   She is pretty, but I was surprised with at the fake tan, and the dress . It seemed a bit much for a teenager .  I am surprised that “strict “ Kelly and Mark allow her to wear the dress she had on for the prom :

I saw that photo - wowwww! Lola is gorgeous and major HOT.  That was some dress!

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Popcorn22 said:

Lola really is a beautiful girl. I thought her dress was inappropriate for a high schooler in that it exposed way too much of her breasts. The color was gorgeous on her. Kelly looked like a cadaver next to her-pale and nothing but bones. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Lola really is a beautiful girl. I thought her dress was inappropriate for a high schooler in that it exposed way too much of her breasts. The color was gorgeous on her. Kelly looked like a cadaver next to her-pale and nothing but bones. 

I agree .   She is very pretty . The color of the dress is very pretty , but it looked like it was a size or two too small .  

I have the same kind of issue trying to cover up because of my breast size, and really , a V neck is the best look . So, I get why she  was wearing a V neck, it just looked inappropriate for a high school prom. Most  schools do not allow that much exposure , but when your parents are paying tuition that is like a good private college , you probably don’t get told what to wear !

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I agree, Lola is beautiful , but the  dress was ill fitting.  Kelly  looks like an old bag of bones lately .  She doesn’t need to be heavy ,  but she looks unhealthy . 

I did notice that the other girls in Lola’s photos were wearing  dresses that were not so revealing and looked more like prom dresses. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, orangekit said:

I agree .   She is very pretty . The color of the dress is very pretty , but it looked like it was a size or two too small .  

I have the same kind of issue trying to cover up because of my breast size, and really , a V neck is the best look . So, I get why she  was wearing a V neck, it just looked inappropriate for a high school prom. Most  schools do not allow that much exposure , but when your parents are paying tuition that is like a good private college , you probably don’t get told what to wear !

I agree with much of what you’ve said. I wasn’t talking as much about what the school would consider was inappropriate as what Lola’s parents would consider was inappropriate. We have a son and a daughter. Our son was very interactive with his younger sister when it came to how she dressed and her prom dresses, etc. He always said “I was a teenaged boy. I know how and what boys think about how girls dress and what they’re showing.” He was 4 years older than she was and she really valued his input as to her life, how she acted, what she studied in college, etc. She listened to him a lot more than she listened to her dad and I. Thank goodness. I think there’s so much SM about Hollywood and TV actresses, what skimpy outfits they wear, etc. That’s not what young women now need to emulate. 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I agree with much of what you’ve said. I wasn’t talking as much about what the school would consider was inappropriate as what Lola’s parents would consider was inappropriate. We have a son and a daughter. Our son was very interactive with his younger sister when it came to how she dressed and her prom dresses, etc. He always said “I was a teenaged boy. I know how and what boys think about how girls dress and what they’re showing.” He was 4 years older than she was and she really valued his input as to her life, how she acted, what she studied in college, etc. She listened to him a lot more than she listened to her dad and I. Thank goodness. I think there’s so much SM about Hollywood and TV actresses, what skimpy outfits they wear, etc. That’s not what young women now need to emulate. 

Yes, right now social media and Kardashian Instagram is what a lot of higher girls try to emulate.   Lola has other pics on social media that I wouldn’t care for if my daughter posted .  Like a lot of kids her age, the poses sadly look like Kardashian poses .

i am also surprised that Kelly and especially Mark wouldn’t be more strict about their daughter’s wardrobe .   

Kelly posted a video of Lola and her boyfriend about a year ago. He seems like a very nice kid . I think he said he was going to England to play soccer and was going to school there .  Maybe she is quite serious with him .  

• Love 2
15 hours ago, MerBearHou said:

Curious about where Lola is going to college in the fall - wonder if she’ll leave NYC unlike big brother Michael.  Anyone know?

Apparently she is listing NYC class or 2023 on social media .  Maybe she took college classes while in HS or it’s a three year program .

1 hour ago, chitowngirl said:

If you get a lot of AP classes done in HS and do some dual enrollment, it’s very possible to do college in 3 years.

Yes. Grandson is graduating high school this month. He took enough AP classes and passed the exams so he can graduate in 3 years. Maybe this is what Lola has done

9 hours ago, goldenpuppy said:

Apparently she is listing NYC class or 2023 on social media .  Maybe she took college classes while in HS or it’s a three year program .

Is my math wrong? Because if she’s starting in fall 2019, spring 2023 *is* 4 years. Am i wrong? 😳

• Love 1
4 hours ago, marymary said:

Is my math wrong? Because if she’s starting in fall 2019, spring 2023 *is* 4 years. Am i wrong? 😳

You calculate your graduation date from the spring semester of your freshman year . Lola would finish in 2024 if she went four years .

6 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Yes. Grandson is graduating high school this month. He took enough AP classes and passed the exams so he can graduate in 3 years. Maybe this is what Lola has done

That is what I was thinking , or the program isn’t a four year degree, but I doubt NYC would have degrees lower  than bachelor’s degrees .

36 minutes ago, goldenpuppy said:

You calculate your graduation date from the spring semester of your freshman year . Lola would finish in 2024 if she went four years .

That is what I was thinking , or the program isn’t a four year degree, but I doubt NYC would have degrees lower  than bachelor’s degrees .

That doesn’t make sense to me. By next spring, she will be finishing her first year; so in spring 2023, she will be finishing her last year. 

Year 1: fall 2019-spring 2020

year 2: 2020-2021

year 3: 2021-2022

year 4: 2022-2023

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

So y’all are referring to NYU, right? I wouldn’t be surprised that she’d want to go to college near home, near the family perks.

Plus she is used to the N.Y.C. Scene (nightlife, restaurants and culture) and it's rarely duplicated anywhere else other than a major city (N.Y., Paris, London etc.).

• Love 2

Lola’s dress did not look like a prom dress .  I am shocked that Kelly and Mark who are supposedly so strict allow their teen daughter to show so much skin and have a fake spray tan.  She’s a very pretty girl , but it really takes away from her beauty to have the Kardashian like style!    Sorry, she’s beautiful but the style was trashy . 

It’s interesting that the two boys seem way less superficial and are centered.  But from what Kelly says about Lola and her idea of style , she seems to be following the more shallow role models .    Then again,  Kelly is a piece of work , so her main role model isn’t helping her ! 

• Love 1

Kelly was wearing a blue dress & silver heels this morning and it was gorgeous on her. It appears they bought some new heels, all the same in silver, gold, yellow and tan. They look good on her. 

But her beautiful dress & heels couldn't save the interview with Selena Gomez. It went off the rails for me. The video they shared of her moving her nostrils went on forever, even SG said "turn it off." I think she is a lovely girl, and never noticed her other interviews being so painful. This one was unfortunately. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I just read that Kelly and her husband, who was on the show today, told the audience that Lola walked in on them having sex on Father’s Day. They also have said that both of their boys have done the same thing. Apparently, this was a subject of discussion at the Father’s Day lunch later that day with Mark’s parents in attendance. Good grief. It’s bad enough that they’d talk about this in front of Lola and the rest of the family but to discuss it in front of a live audience on TELEVISION? What the hell is wrong with these people? Why are they so hungry for attention that they’d embarrass themselves and their families?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

It shouldn't happen even once because Lock Your Door - but after the first time WHY did it happen again? Twice? Because they wanted it to happen again. 

Kelly is a raging narcissist and evidently Mark is as well. 

• Love 10

No pearls to clutch here.  It's great that a family can be open about sexuality.  Daughter Lola likely learned the importance of knocking...at least until Markie is back on the Left Coast..

Anderson was supposed to co-host today and Tuesday.  I don't think news of Mrs Vanderbilt's passing hit until after the 9AM ET live show was concluded, though no doubt the Ripas were aware.  That knowledge might make the Sex Talk a tad more tacky -- though I vaguely recall that Gloria babbled about very much the same thing happening to Anderson.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

I like Mark as a cohost but thought it was gross snd weird to bring up Lola walking in on them having sex in so many ways!

First of all , I am not a prude or a child , I know people have sex, but I don’t need to have this image of them doing it!  Do they think they are so hot that we would all get excited thinking about two middle aged people , one who looks like a skeleton with hair , having sex ? 

Second, how weird is it that an adult child walks in on their parents ?   Do they not have a lock on the door ? And shouldn't she  know not to walk on until they say “come in”?  

Third , why did this come up at the brunch table with in laws present ?

Does Lola not have any boundaries? I can’t imagine bringing that up in front of my aunt and grandfather ! 

Then again, her parents think it’s normal for to  have  their  kids repeatedly walk in on you having sex and not get a lock, and or not talk to them about knocking, and also feel that it’s normal to tell the world they did it and one was “going through the motions “ blech !  Grow up and stop over sharing just to be interesting! 

Edited by Popcorn22
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, suomi said:

It shouldn't happen even once because Lock Your Door - but after the first time WHY did it happen again? Twice? Because they wanted it to happen again. 

Kelly is a raging narcissist and evidently Mark is as well. 

I think it’s more Kelly.  She seems to need all kinds of attention and to let everyone know she is HAVING SEX with MARK CONSUELOS!  She has done that for years . We had to hear constant sex stories about how he is always after her! Yuck ! He must be desperate for anything to want to have sex with a bag. of bones with Botox !

I think on some weird level Kelly likes being caught , she is a major narcissist.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, orangekit said:

She seems to need all kinds of attention and to let everyone know she is HAVING SEX with MARK CONSUELOS!  

Does she still call him Big Daddy?  🤮

1 hour ago, orangekit said:

He must be desperate for anything to want to have sex with a bag. of bones with Botox !

He apparently likes her that way.  The bonier the better.

• Love 2

Oh  another clip of Kelly and Mark is online. Today Kelly is taking  about padding in her bra and how her boobs look big! 

She is back to telling all about every gross sexual encounter everything about her body ! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Does she still call him Big Daddy?  🤮

He apparently likes her that way.  The bonier the better.

I think she and Ryan always call him “daddy”. 🤮 is right ! And the gushing over Mark is nauseating. He’s an ok looking guy , but he’s very short and he’s NOT aging backward !  He looks his age .

I do remember Mark actually acting like Kelly was fat when she looked like a normal, healthy woman nor long after she had Joaquin.   She was no way fat, she actually had a female figure!

So, yes it seems like Mark likes the boyish look !    Interesting! 

• Love 5

Kelly’s parents seemed like “normal” people when I saw them many years ago. I do wonder, as a parent of grown up adults, how they feel about this kind of sharing at family events and to millions of people who watch their daughter’s show. I would be so embarrassed and humiliated for my granddaughter and grandsons. Some one upthread commented that she wasn’t clutching her pearls and was in favor of this kind of openness about sexuality. Being open about sexuality with your children as they’re growing up is being open to answering their questions, talking about the changes in their bodies, etc. It is not laughing about your children witnessing you having sex with their father and then talking about it in front of your extended family or on national television. That will never be acceptable in my book.

• Love 4
(edited)
15 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Kelly’s parents seemed like “normal” people when I saw them many years ago. I do wonder, as a parent of grown up adults, how they feel about this kind of sharing at family events and to millions of people who watch their daughter’s show. I would be so embarrassed and humiliated for my granddaughter and grandsons. Some one upthread commented that she wasn’t clutching her pearls and was in favor of this kind of openness about sexuality. Being open about sexuality with your children as they’re growing up is being open to answering their questions, talking about the changes in their bodies, etc. It is not laughing about your children witnessing you having sex with their father and then talking about it in front of your extended family or on national television. That will never be acceptable in my book.

Kelly always seemed closer to Mark's parents then her own. She never mentions her sister.  Even, the video about Lola's birthday had Mark's father and not her own. Anyway, not everyone is super close with their families. I agree that her parents are/were normal people. I don't think I've seen her mother on the show since her first day 18 years ago. Her father was on the show a while ago and he's hysterical. She really doesn't post pictures of her mother anymore but that might be an age and/or health issue. I much prefer Kelly in her first few years before the big money started rolling in. She seemed more normal then.

I stand corrected. There is a picture with her parents when she recieved her Hollywood Star in 2015. Maybe, she is really close to them but they don't want her to discuss them. What do I know?! I'm just a person living with my parents in their basement with no job. LOL!!!

Ripa.jpg

Edited by ByaNose

I think I remember Kelly saying a while back that her mother didn't like to travel, or even leave her house much.  They offer her parents trips with them and mostly they decline.  They did take her father with them on an Italy trip.  Kelly rarely mentions her sister.  I think that is because the sister doesn't want to be mentioned.  Maybe her mother and sister like to stay out of the limelight. 

• Love 3

I think this is an unpopular opinion, but I actually really enjoy Kelly. I think she’s funny and sarcastic, and personally I thoroughly enjoyed the story she and Mark told about Lola walking in on them lol. I love their dynamic; I wouldn’t be sad if Mark was her permanent cohost. 

• Love 5