Type keyword(s) to search

Live With Kelly And Mark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Pudding?  That is so random.  Who cooks pudding?  Who eats pudding??  Too funny.  I guess if she wanted to be seen fake-cooking, pudding is an easy safe bet. 

Right! On the cooking clip, she had the word "Maicena" at the top. I looked it up, and it's some kind Spanish cornstarch pudding. I assume it's something she learned from her mother-in-law Camilla Consuelos! Then she had "pudding with @RyanSeacrest" on the next picture. So it's some type of pudding that she took pictures of but didn't eat. (Or the other possibility)

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, MzTori77 said:

Right! On the cooking clip, she had the word "Maicena" at the top. I looked it up, and it's some kind Spanish cornstarch pudding. I assume it's something she learned from her mother-in-law Camilla Consuelos! Then she had "pudding with @RyanSeacrest" on the next picture. So it's some type of pudding that she took pictures of but didn't eat. (Or the other possibility)

Ah, ok, thanks.  That makes sense.  But yeah, I'm with you.  Maicena or pudding or Camilla or not, Kelly didn't eat any of it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yes, we are supposed to believe that pudding would be her snack !  I’m sure it has eggs and fat, and she’d never dare eat that .

Last  week Ryan was  telling a contestant that they needed a vacation because of all of the cold weather ! These two take more warm vacations and weekends than anyone on TV ! In fact, both were just away a week or two ago 

Between whining about the cold , and saying they wished they’d win the lottery, they are out of touch and obnoxious!

• Love 7

Kelly all upset about th cold when she has no taken about 3 warm weather vacations since New Years was just annoying !

And how did she post Mark’s picture or take his picture coming out of the water when she can only get internet service at the store on their little island ? She said that last time too , and they posted non stop pictures throughout their vacation.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, goldenpuppy said:

And how did she post Mark’s picture or take his picture coming out of the water when she can only get internet service at the store on their little island ? She said that last time too , and they posted non stop pictures throughout their vacation.

Well a lot of my family live in the boonies and we take the picture with our phones and when we get to wifi you can post it.

• Love 2

I haven't watched at all lately, so I was wondering if Kelly has commented at all on the Jussie Smollet situation. I know she posted her support right after news of the "attack" broke. Anyone know if she has said anything now that we know it was all a hoax?

Edited by MzTori77
  • Love 1
On 2/21/2019 at 4:03 PM, MzTori77 said:

I haven't watched at all lately, so I was wondering if Kelly has commented at all on the Jussie Smollet situation. I know she posted her support right after news of the "attack" broke. Anyone know if she has said anything now that we know it was all a hoax?

I don't follow her on Twitter, but I'd bet my best cowboy boots that she hasn't said a word!!!

• Love 4
19 hours ago, finnzup said:

Has Kelly mentioned anything about Lola being accepted to Clive Davis School of Music?  Apparently Lola is a singer. 

7 hours ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

....her name was a Lola....she was a showgirl.....

Go figure.

Daughter of two (minor) celebrities becomes an actress, model or singer.  Shocking.  So now I guess Joaquin has to step up and be the model since Michael is the actor. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I laughed this morning when Kelly was discussing her and Michael being filmed last night on the Oscar's red carpet and she says that SHE and MICHAEL don't like to have their pictures taken!!!! I'm not kidding.  She then caught herself and said, "Odd, I know, considering the professions we went into."  But, if you don't like your pictures taken, why take so many and post them online?  Hmmm......What am I missing? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I laughed this morning when Kelly was discussing her and Michael being filmed last night on the Oscar's red carpet and she says that SHE and MICHAEL don't like to have their pictures taken!!!! I'm not kidding.  She then caught herself and said, "Odd, I know, considering the professions we went into."  But, if you don't like your pictures taken, why take so many and post them online?  Hmmm......What am I missing? 

I know you mean Kelly and Mark.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 3
On 2/25/2019 at 1:08 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Now that is funny !

Another thing that is comical but annoying is how Kelly and Ryan need to constantly tell us how hot Mark is ! Kelly even made some post on Instagram about how hot he is ! I don’t see it . He’s not a bad looking guy, but he isn’t ageless , and he’s very short !

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, goldenpuppy said:

Now that is funny !

Another thing that is comical but annoying is how Kelly and Ryan need to constantly tell us how hot Mark is ! Kelly even made some post on Instagram about how hot he is ! I don’t see it . He’s not a bad looking guy, but he isn’t ageless , and he’s very short !

Yes, in my post I said Michael, but, I meant Mark.  Kelly and Mark often compliment one another.  And, I guess that's okay, but, with them, it just annoys me.  Not sure why.  They are always talking about how great they get along, how happy they are, how they are all over each other sexually, at home, etc.  When I hear all that bragging, it makes me question if it's true.  It sounds like insecurity to me.  Sort of like when couples make this HUGE deal about renewing their vows after being married for 3 years........ often it's followed by a divorce within a year.  It's like they are trying to convince themselves and others how great things are, when it's not. 

• Love 6
On 2/24/2019 at 6:23 AM, Mindthinkr said:

I do Twitter and she hasn’t said a word (that I’ve seen). Your boots are safe. 

Last thing I saw, Tarij P Henson was the guest and Kelly asked her how he was.  She said he will be ok, that he's resilient.  However that was before the hoax business started.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yes, in my post I said Michael, but, I meant Mark.  Kelly and Mark often compliment one another.  And, I guess that's okay, but, with them, it just annoys me.  Not sure why.  They are always talking about how great they get along, how happy they are, how they are all over each other sexually, at home, etc.  When I hear all that bragging, it makes me question if it's true.  It sounds like insecurity to me.  Sort of like when couples make this HUGE deal about renewing their vows after being married for 3 years........ often it's followed by a divorce within a year.  It's like they are trying to convince themselves and others how great things are, when it's not. 

True.  But they have been married a long time.  As are both sets of parents.  Are they faking their marriage?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, goldenpuppy said:

So, has Ryan broken up with his girlfriend? He never mentions her and a blind item sounds like him!  The item states that the tv guy may grow a new “beard”.   Lol! 

I saw something on-line(I think People.com) that Ryan & his GF of 3 years have parted ways.   He's in his 40s, she is in her 20s, I cant imagine they have much in common, I guess she had gotten all the publicity out of him and decided to move on.  Now, I guess, we will have to listen to him moaning about how to find a "date" and acting dumb about what he should do & Kelly giving him 'dating tips".

• Love 4
On 2/25/2019 at 9:40 AM, sugarbaker design said:

So no Oscar winners showed up?

Yea, that was a boring show.  The first couple of years they did the After-Oscar Show it was fun because some actual winners would show up with their Oscar statue in-hand.  This year, it seemed to be more about Kelly&Ryan and what they did at the Oscars.  

• Love 3
12 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

True.  But they have been married a long time.  As are both sets of parents.  Are they faking their marriage?

People stay in marriages for various reasons.  Maybe, they are happy, but, their antics don't seem authentic to me. Kelly is overly showy about everything, imo.  

• Love 3

I think Mark and Kelly seem like they are happy in their marriage. Though to be fair, who really knows? I guess I chalk everything Kelly says about Mark on the show to the fact she repeats the same jokes and anecdotes all the time. Of course now Ryan joins in about how much he loves Mark as well. 

Is it bad that I thought it was funny that no Oscar winners actually showed up to the after Oscars show? I get so sick of Kelly gushing over celebrities to them. It is fine to compliment them, but Kelly is so over the top. I love Regina King, but Tina Fey sitting awkwardly in the background when Kelly was tongue bathing Regina was so cringeworthy.

Also, the previous week Kelly was laying it on thick that Ryan is the bestest actor ever, but their Star is Born parody was pretty lame. Ryan was better than Kelly in the acting department, but still was not that great. 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I saw something on-line(I think People.com) that Ryan & his GF of 3 years have parted ways.   He's in his 40s, she is in her 20s, I cant imagine they have much in common, I guess she had gotten all the publicity out of him and decided to move on.  Now, I guess, we will have to listen to him moaning about how to find a "date" and acting dumb about what he should do & Kelly giving him 'dating tips".

According to several blind items over the years , it’s not about age that makes Ryan not commit to a woman . It’s more like a contract where they both benefit. And the “beard “ they were referring to is not the one a man literally grows on his face !  

it was hilarious she. kelly told Ryan he would love Fire Island !  It’s also interesting how  Into the gay scene she and Mark seem to be !  They even did some short lived show about the gay male party/ sex  scene ! Oh Also , they seem to only vacation with gay male couples.  Maybe Kelly can help Ryan find his next significant other !

• Love 2
1 hour ago, goldenpuppy said:

According to several blind items over the years , it’s not about age that makes Ryan not commit to a woman . It’s more like a contract where they both benefit. And the “beard “ they were referring to is not the one a man literally grows on his face !  

it was hilarious she. kelly told Ryan he would love Fire Island !  It’s also interesting how  Into the gay scene she and Mark seem to be !  They even did some short lived show about the gay male party/ sex  scene ! Oh Also , they seem to only vacation with gay male couples.  Maybe Kelly can help Ryan find his next significant other !

I have a theory about that.  It doesn't have to do with Kelly or Mark as much as one of their offspring.  That is my theory.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

I have a theory about that.  It doesn't have to do with Kelly or Mark as much as one of their offspring.  That is my theory.

Oh , I get it ! I think that makes sense on many levels, to help the offspring accept himself and see positive role models . But, I don’t get the vacations when offspring is not with them, and I didn’t understand why it seems like it’s like they have no straight friends.

BTW, is Kelly no longer friends with NPH?

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, goldenpuppy said:

Oh , I get it ! I think that makes sense on many levels, to help the offspring accept himself and see positive role models . But, I don’t get the vacations when offspring is not with them, and I didn’t understand why it seems like it’s like they have no straight friends.

BTW, is Kelly no longer friends with NPH?

Maybe their straight friends aren't famous and don't want posts about them?  Kelly has said she has girlfriends from way back.  Don't know what happened with NPH.  A mystery for sure.  Can we for chalk it up to Kelly?  Maybe NPH was the reason.

We travel with the gay son and his husband and go to many affairs where there are mostly gay men.  Lots of fun.

• Love 6
(edited)

No American Idol talk ?  Last week was all the fake fussing over  the judges by Kelly, and begging to go to dinner with them .

Monday after the premiere of AI , not one mention by Ryan or Kelly ! Ryan didn’t even mention a word.

No more viewing parties on Kelly’s house where the kids sat mesmerized by AI as teenagers, and it was the only time they don’t look at their phones ?

The silence about AI was weird and obvious . I wonder is Kelly is pissed  about something and is now not going to mention the show again ! Is AI on her “list “ is things and people she hates now ?  If so, how will ABC and Ryan get free publicity every week ?

Oh, it looks  like Ryan and Shayna are broken up . She posted a video thanking everyone for nice comments , and seemed to be upset . 

Edited by orangekit
  • Love 2
On 3/5/2019 at 11:13 PM, orangekit said:

The silence about AI was weird and obvious . I wonder is Kelly is pissed 

I think the silence could mostly be due to the tanking of the AI ratings.  And Week Two on the first Sunday of DST means even fewer viewers.

Frankly, the whole show will feel awkward until Ryan addresses the breakup.  Unless he is planning to pull "A Consuelos" ?   I wondered why I was suddenly seeing clickbait all over about how Kelly ditched Mark 20+ years ago and he had to seek her out, win her back, and marry her.  Seems really odd that bit of history gets dragged out less than a week after Shayna decides she doesn't want Merv Griffin II.

Ryan loses one beard and decides to grow one?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

It’s funny to see Kelly unable to control her hate for the Bachelor!

I don’t like it or watch it , but she’s over the top! Especially for a woman who watches The Housewives tacky reality shows , and  every other tacky reality show ! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, orangekit said:

It’s funny to see Kelly unable to control her hate for the Bachelor!

I don’t like it or watch it , but she’s over the top! Especially for a woman who watches The Housewives tacky reality shows , and  every other tacky reality show ! 

At least she is consistent.  She never has liked The Bachelor. 

6 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

At least she is consistent.  She never has liked The Bachelor. 

I do miss Bachelor Theatre though. During the Prince Lorenzo season (don’t judge) she gave one of the best and most scathing re-enactments of the show. Even, Regis was laughing. It’s on YouTube somewhere. She really nailed it. That said, she’s a hypocrite watching the Real Housewives shows but she sorta has to when her BFF is Andy Cohen. Then you have Ryan who is the executive producer of The Kardashians. Kelly really has a type. Rich!

Edited by ByaNose
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I do miss Bachelor Theatre though. During the Prince Lorenzo season (don’t judge) she gave one of the best and most scathing re-enactments of the show. Even, Regis was laughing. It’s on YouTube somewhere. She really nailed it. That said, she’s a hypocrite watching the Real Housewives shows but she sorta has to when her BFF is Andy Cohen. Then you have Ryan who is the executive producer of The Kardashians. Kelly really has a type. Rich!

Bachelor theater was funny, but yes , Kelly is a major hypocrite to freak out and act all upset over the Bachelor , when the Real Housewives is degrading and embarrassing to women ! She also liked Jersey Shore , another trashy reality show ! The fact that a show has the word “housewives “ in its name should make her cringe if she finds the Bachelor degrading to women !

You are right , her rich buddy Andy. , who she calls “sweetie “, like rich obnoxious people do,  produces the show , so she would talk about sitting in bed eating goldfish while watching a marathon of the shows !

And “Ry Ry” produces the Kardashians , so app of their antics are just fine ! 

• Love 3

I've never tortured myself by watching any "Housewives" or more than 5 minutes of a Kardashian Show.  I would say, though, that while all in the same general category, the Bachelor mocks something a bit more important.  Marriage. Especially to someone like Kelly, who comes from a strong tradition of long term marriages...her own, her parents, her in-laws.  Mocking commitment by having a person choose a mate, in a 8-10-week process, from among 25+ other famewhores is different than the faux reality lives of the faux rich and famous..

• Love 7

Watching the Tuesday show and wow, what a horribly edited host chat.  And why is it taped on a Tuesday?  Not a regular watcher anymore so don't know if they are away on location or what.

Kelly is just as inept at trying to tell a story as she was years ago.  The story about Mark and the flags was painful but she thought it was a riot; guess you had to be there, lol.

She's still pulling on her sleeves yanking them over her fingers, then pushing them up, then scratching her arms like she's got some skin condition.

Time to change the channel.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, finnzup said:

Watching the Tuesday show and wow, what a horribly edited host chat.  And why is it taped on a Tuesday?  Not a regular watcher anymore so don't know if they are away on location or what.

Kelly is just as inept at trying to tell a story as she was years ago.  The story about Mark and the flags was painful but she thought it was a riot; guess you had to be there, lol.

She's still pulling on her sleeves yanking them over her fingers, then pushing them up, then scratching her arms like she's got some skin condition.

Time to change the channel.

Pretty sure they are  on spring break. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, DuckyinKy said:

Pretty sure they are  on spring break. 

Spring break ?  They seem to be on vacation more than they work this year !  

And they whine about the weather when they are on vacation in warm places and private islands every two weeks !

Ryan and Kelly are both so our of touch with reality because they are both too rich to experience life anymore like normal people .

And it’s not just them . Lately “host chats “ with the rich, privileged , spoiled talk show hosts is more and more out of touch and unrelatable .

Edited by goldenpuppy
  • Love 7

The biggest problem lately with Host Chat is Ryan's breakup.  It's the huge elephant in the room and makes no sense that he didn't find some way to acknowledge it.  No need for a 15 minute weep session, but everything seems off, especially since they had made such an effort to feature his now-ex in the show. 

This week is all pre-tapes and next week is all-female guest co-hosts, so I suppose Ryan is back in the studio while Mrs Consuelos enjoys her regular two-week spring break with the other Consuelii.

Edited by SanDiegoInExile
  • Love 2

Dumb question I keep forgetting to ask.... when they start the show everyday they either high 5 the crowd or they go directly to their seats.  My question is why? Is there something that predetermines which they do?  Just curious

The more I see Ryan. I see a shrewd, self absorbed phony, who pretends he is so self deprecating, but it’s all an act . 

His ex girlfriend posted some picture after the break-up about some place that she looks like she goes to meditate . When posters expressed sympathy and encouragement she responded and liked their posts.

What was interesting is that she not only liked their posts , but she liked some posts that were about Ryan needing to grow up, and also one that questioned his sexuality .

It appears that Shayna  might have questioned him about a commitment, and he broke off the relationship after four years .  She has moved back to LA.

He seems to be someone  who always chooses  date women in their twenties and then dump them if it might be time when they want to commit .   Shayna came in handy to talk about everything endlessly on Live when he had his me too scandal, but now he doesn’t need her .

It’s hillarious seeing and hearing middle aged and old ladies saying how “nice” Ryan is, and Kelly treating him like he is not really an adult.

its actually gross when Kelly fawns all over Ryan and he acts like the clueless “millennial “, when he’s in his mid 40’s and no way a millennial !  Maybe it’s a way to make him look like this unassuming little boy , which is so much BS .

• Love 12
On 3/27/2019 at 9:00 AM, Medicine Crow said:

I hated that Ryan cut off Christie Brinkley's story about the spiders mid-sentence.  (I think Christie is really shy & telling the story was something she could do to "relate"!!)

Kelly isn't there this week, so someone has to interrupt the guests:)  If Ryan could interrupt himself during host chat, he would.

• LOL 1