Type keyword(s) to search

Live With Kelly And Mark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Just saw Kelly & Ryan with Kelly’s youngest Joaquin (age 15) cooking. If I couldn’t hate Kelly anymore (joking) she and Mark seem to have the 3 nicest, well mannered & well spoken children I’ve ever seen. Kelly had heels on and Joaquin was still taller then her. Time flies. I remember when Kelly brought him on the show after being born.  

Joaquin is such a nice looking young man and was so sweet on the show, had a good sense of humor and just seemed comfortable being with his Mom.  Kelly bugs me but she seems like a good Mom who loves her kids.

• Love 7

We had a previously recorded show on Tuesday, with Ryan's mom, but on Wednesday morning they said they had been to an awards ceremony for Ryan. I do feel old - I remember when Kelly brought all 3 kids as toddlers on the show at the holidays, in their PJ's to bake cookies. I love them - they seems at ease with their mom.

• Love 1

Kelly sure acted all irritated by the fact that she didn’t go on the Pizza tour with Ryan .  She kept bringing up the fact that she didn’t have a crew with her walk in Central Park, and kept bringing it up .

She  brought  it up again today ! 

When Ryan said that she chose the  Central Park tour she said that  it was assigned to her . Then she actually said that  the guys always get the better assignments!

Kelly always seems to get offended and take  everything personally .   That’s probably when she has an ever growing list of peope she no longer speaks to who were her very good friends ! 

• Love 4

Kelly leaning back in her size zero pants , and saying how she ate all some dessert, when she probably had one spoon full, and ran 10 miles to burn it off, sounds like a teenager who  needs the world to tell her she's skinny and 'gorgeous".   Hopefully her daughter will be able to keep a healthy body image when her mom is so ridiculous and acting like she's fat when shes very under weight. 

When  did she become so close to Ry Ry? I never remember her mentioning him as a friend at all before he got the job.   I saw Ryan's salary as one of the top talk show hosts, and he makes  at least three times as much as Kelly does, and obviously ABC likes him. I have a feeling Kelly is kissing up to him a bit  and exaggerating her "love" for "Uncle Ry Ry", because she knows he has power.  

Unlike in the past when Kelly was able to kick her cohosts around on the air, like she did with Regis when he was getting older, and how she insulted Michael about his divorces after she found out he was leaving, she can not do that to Ryan. Ryan is younger than she is, and he has way more connections and clout.  

I thought it was funny when Kelly was doing her shtick about people from New Jersey who say everything they think, and Ryan said something quietly like " you don't say".  I think Ryan is not stupid, he know Kelly's history with co-hosts, and also sees that she has an ever growing list of ex-friends, who were once her best buddies, so he seems to be making friends with the crew and the producers on Live, and also keep Kelly on his good side, for as long as he needs to do so.

He little tantrum about having boring Central Park segment where she had to film herself , while Ryan had everyone from the show do his pizza segment was over the top.   She also brought it up yesterday.    

I wonder what people really think who have to work with her.   I have a feeling ABC will replace her as soon as it is good for them.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I saw Ryan's salary as one of the top talk show hosts, and he makes  at least three times as much as Kelly does, and obviously ABC likes him. I have a feeling Kelly is kissing up to him a bit  and exaggerating her "love" for "Uncle Ry Ry", because she knows he has power.  

For co-hosting Live, Kelly earns 20 million and Ryan earns 15 million. He has other income with his radio show, American Idol, NYE but as far as individual earnings on just Live, she makes more.

She is extra giggly the last few weeks. 

• Love 1
On 11/7/2018 at 8:19 PM, orangekit said:

Michael seems like a nice young man . He  sounds and looks just like Mark

I don't know why I always am amazed when a kid looks and sounds just like one of their parents but I always am.  Nice looking kid.

• Love 2

Kelly brought up filming that Ancestry commercial wit her dad.  That commercial makes me cringe ! Not  because of Kelly’s dad, but because of Kelly’s horrible attempts at an Italian accent and  speaking Italian !

• Love 7
On 12/7/2018 at 11:23 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

I’m going to the show Dec 18. Anyone got a clue how to find out who my guests will be?  I’ve googled and checked the 1iota site. Nada. 

It probably wasn't there yesterday, but this is from zap2it.com:

Live with Kelly and Ryan

Countdown to Christmas 
SEASON 3, EPISODE 76 • NEW

Lin-Manuel Miranda ("Mary Poppins Returns"); Saoirse Ronan ("Mary Queen of Scots"); AARP's Amy Nofziger looks at holiday scams; audience members try to win some cash in "Live's Merry Money Games"; co-host Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

• Love 1
On 12/8/2018 at 4:08 PM, buffynut said:

Live with Kelly and Ryan

Countdown to Christmas 

Lin-Manuel Miranda ("Mary Poppins Returns"); Saoirse Ronan ("Mary Queen of Scots"); AARP's Amy Nofziger looks at holiday scams; audience members try to win some cash in "Live's Merry Money Games"; co-host Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Omg. Thank you for this. What a perfect way to end our perfect weekend!!  Thank you so much!!!

• Love 1
On 12/8/2018 at 4:08 PM, buffynut said:

Live with Kelly and Ryan

Countdown to Christmas 

Omg. Thank you for this. What a perfect way to end our perfect weekend!!  Thank you so much!!!

On 12/7/2018 at 10:23 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

I’m going to the show Dec 18. Anyone got a clue how to find out who my guests will be?  I’ve googled and checked the 1iota site. Nada. 

Please let us know how the experience was. I’m interested to know if Kelly is interactive or a cool cookie. Enjoy yourself. 

• Love 4

Hi all. Back in Chicago and was at yesterday’s taping. Let me tell you, we will never go back. The staff and guards are rude AF. We only had general seating tickets. I wrote and called their accessibility department for my elderly mom to be able to at least stand inside while we all wait in line outside. I even said I didn’t want priority seating just for my mom to not have to be outside. Well, they never even responded. So we waited over an hour in the cold. Fine. We knew that would happen, the issue lies with the lack of communication. We were the last ones let in, everyone behind us got turned away. Even after they scan you tickets and get the headcount, they could let you know, but no, they let those poor people stand outside on the assumption they’re getting in. We were seating in top top row of the two row balcony and it’s like we didn’t even exist. Gelman gives the crowd instructions under the overhang so we can’t even see him. Kelly was cute and did engage us a little. She was tired and not very chatting between breaks. Lin was great. Then after the show, Gelman comes on the mike and says to us “we’re keepiing you a little longer, we have a huge surprise for you”. Naturally we all thought it was gifts. Lol. No. We got to wait for a wardrobe change for Kelly and JDM, they get back in the chairs and the bitch Dandra comes out. Omg. She’s a monster. Didn’t look at crowd, travels with about 6 people that are on set making sure no one gets near her. Then they taped the AARP lady too. She didn’t bring a change of clothes, so they had to scramble and look for a dress for her. More waiting. Her dress was fitted w binder clips, which was funny. She showed us them. Lol. We had 11 reservations at Tavern on the Green, then our flight. So was a litttle ansy during those two segments. We weren’t going to miss our flight, we had plenty of time, but we knew tavern wouldn’t hold our reservation. Lol. Notice Kelly has on one necklace for today’s taping and two for Sandra and the AARP lady. One hint if you do go. A guy comes out and explains everything that is in the gift kiosk and then asks if you want to shop, he will take you in, but we have to come right back to our held space in line. The three of us went in, it was worth a $25 mug to warm up. Turns out we didn’t have to go back out, they let us in the line to get in the studio. So that was money well spent. I told the guy, I’m not buying something and then I’m going to get turn away...he said “buy the mug”. I took that as insider trading info and that we really don’t have to go back out...so I bought the mug. Lol. 

Sorry for the worlds longest paragraph, I’ll edit later. 

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Hi all. Back in Chicago and was at yesterday’s taping. Let me tell you, we will never go back. The staff and guards are rude AF. We only had general seating tickets. I wrote and called their accessibility department for my elderly mom to be able to at least stand inside while we all wait in line outside. I even said I didn’t want priority seating just for my mom to not have to be outside. Well, they never even responded. So we waited over an hour in the cold. Fine. We knew that would happen, the issue lies with the lack of communication. We were the last ones let in, everyone behind us got turned away. Even after they scan you tickets and get the headcount, they could let you know, but no, they let those poor people stand outside on the assumption they’re getting in. We were seating in top top row of the two row balcony and it’s like we didn’t even exist. Gelman gives the crowd instructions under the overhang so we can’t even see him. Kelly was cute and did engage us a little. She was tired and not very chatting between breaks. Lin was great. Then after the show, Gelman comes on the mike and says to us “we’re keepiing you a little longer, we have a huge surprise for you”. Naturally we all thought it was gifts. Lol. No. We got to wait for a wardrobe change for Kelly and JDM, they get back in the chairs and the bitch Dandra comes out. Omg. She’s a monster. Didn’t look at crowd, travels with about 6 people that are on set making sure no one gets near her. Then they taped the AARP lady too. She didn’t bring a change of clothes, so they had to scramble and look for a dress for her. More waiting. Her dress was fitted w binder clips, which was funny. She showed us them. Lol. We had 11 reservations at Tavern on the Green, then our flight. So was a litttle ansy during those two segments. We weren’t going to miss our flight, we had plenty of time, but we knew tavern wouldn’t hold our reservation. Lol. Notice Kelly has on one necklace for today’s taping and two for Sandra and the AARP lady. One hint if you do go. A guy comes out and explains everything that is in the gift kiosk and then asks if you want to shop, he will take you in, but we have to come right back to our held space in line. The three of us went in, it was worth a $25 mug to warm up. Turns out we didn’t have to go back out, they let us in the line to get in the studio. So that was money well spent. I told the guy, I’m not buying something and then I’m going to get turn away...he said “buy the mug”. I took that as insider trading info and that we really don’t have to go back out...so I bought the mug. Lol. 

Sorry for the worlds longest paragraph, I’ll edit later. 

Fascinating!  Question:  who is Dandra/Sandra?  She sounds awful.  Are you meaning Saoirse Ronan?  If so, darn — I like her in her films.  She did come across pretty flat in yesterday’s show.  Lucky you saw Lin-Manuel!

12 hours ago, MerBearHou said:

Fascinating!  Question:  who is Dandra/Sandra?  She sounds awful.  Are you meaning Saoirse Ronan?  If so, darn — I like her in her films.  She did come across pretty flat in yesterday’s show.  Lucky you saw Lin-Manuel!

Yes. Sandra Bullock. Sorry for the typos. :(

• Love 1

I saw Sandra the other night on The Late Show with Colbert. She was acting kind of snooty and weird. In past interviews she's always come across as real, personable and funny. I guess she acted the same way on K&R as the Colbert interview. Kinda makes me sad.

• Love 2

As much as Kelly’s tv persona gets on my nerves and she seems strange in the way she dumps people who are her very good friends , I have heard she is very nice to people in the audience .

My cousin who works for an ABC affiliate near NYC sat with her at a dinner a few years ago and said she was very nice and down to earth .

I had a feeling that Lin Manuel Miranda is a nice guy and down to earth !  Got to also see him in Hamilton , my new favorite musical and he just seemed so personable with his fellow cast mates when the show was over , and very humble ! Of course my nutty right wing relatives hate him because he’s “radical” in their eyes, with the rap music , but the again their idea of who is great explains it all ! 

I never got the hype about Sandra Bullock. I always found her “ok” as an actress and pretty, but not gorgeous. But it seems since she won her Oscar , and adopted her son, she was  canonized and put on a pedestal like she is the saintly , most gorgeous, most talented actress ever ! I also never found her that warm in interviews, so her behavior on talk shows lately doesn’t surprise me ! 

Edited by goldenpuppy
  • Love 2
On 12/23/2018 at 10:14 AM, goldenpuppy said:

As much as Kelly’s tv persona gets on my nerves and she seems strange in the way she dumps people who are her very good friends , I have heard she is very nice to people in the audience .

My cousin who works for an ABC affiliate near NYC sat with her at a dinner a few years ago and said she was very nice and down to earth .

I had a feeling that Lin Manuel Miranda is a nice guy and down to earth !  Got to also see him in Hamilton , my new favorite musical and he just seemed so personable with his fellow cast mates when the show was over , and very humble ! Of course my nutty right wing relatives hate him because he’s “radical” in their eyes, with the rap music , but the again their idea of who is great explains it all ! 

I never got the hype about Sandra Bullock. I always found her “ok” as an actress and pretty, but not gorgeous. But it seems since she won her Oscar , and adopted her son, she was  canonized and put on a pedestal like she is the saintly , most gorgeous, most talented actress ever ! I also never found her that warm in interviews, so her behavior on talk shows lately doesn’t surprise me ! 

Yeah that makes me sad about SB.  She has certainly changed.  She used to be the fun party girl, laughing and smiling all the time. Girl next door.  Bummer.  Now Lin on the other hand, polar opposite!  I hate musicals with a passion, however he could probably get me to sit through it hah.  He totally won me over when Prince had died and everyone else was doing Purple Rain in tribute, and the whole cast of Hamilton did Let's Go Crazy, which is THE Prince song for me. All time favorite.  And they all danced in his honor.  I thought that Lin is one classy dude.

• Love 4

Apparently Jerry O’Connell won some award on their year end show . A video was posted of him doing FF with Kelly’s dad who also won an award . Mark aka “Daddy”, was also there .

Jerry was his usual self  , which I used to be able to tolerate , but now I find him like an annoying child !   Mark doesn’t look too amused at Jerry’s antics .

Something else interesting is that it looks like Kelly  and Mark no longer follow Jerry, but he follows them . Kelly did like a post on Live about him , but she definitely is not on his list .

Makes me wonder if Jerry joined Kelly’s ever growing list of ex friends .  I would hate to be her  “friend”, she seems to dump people quite a bit !

Edited by orangekit
  • Love 3

It seems like Ryan is the golden child now . Kelly seemed really upset about not being invited to the pizza tour , and not like it was just a joke . I can’t imagine Kelly who seems to dump people left and right is too easy to deal with .

There is this little blind place item where they revealed it was  indeed Kelly. 

Here it is:

December 26, 2018

There is so much effort to get this A list talk show co-host from her long time job that it is a wonder there is any energy left to actually do the show.

Kelly Ripa

• Love 2

My New Year wish for Ryan is that he stop dressing like he’s 16. I always appreciated how crisp and clean Regis Philbin & Michael Strahan looked in their suits. Ryan is 44 and attempting to be hip (and, younger looking) wearing his sneakers everyday along with T-shirt’s and sweaters. Oddly enough, there was a time when Kelly was actually younger and was wearing wife beaters and jeans which wasn’t a good look for her even then. I think he’s trying so hard to appear young which is odd because I don’t think young people are watching this show.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

My New Year wish for Ryan is that he stop dressing like he’s 16. I always appreciated how crisp and clean Regis Philbin & Michael Strahan looked in their suits. Ryan is 44 and attempting to be hip (and, younger looking) wearing his sneakers everyday along with T-shirt’s and sweaters. Oddly enough, there was a time when Kelly was actually younger and was wearing wife beaters and jeans which wasn’t a good look for her even then. I think he’s trying so hard to appear young which is odd because I don’t think young people are watching this show.

OMG ! ITA!  I am so sick of them acting them  like Ryan is so young!  He’s NOT a millennial!  Just because he has a 20 something year old “girlfriend “, and dresses like he’s 16,   doesn’t mean he’s not a middle aged man !

I think that Kelly keeps strung like he’s a child so she feels more in control and it’s ridiculous!

I wonder  what plan Abc/Disney really has in store for Kelly and Live . I think she may get some of the crappy treatment she gave Regis and Micheal on the air right back !

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, goldenpuppy said:

I wonder  what plan Abc/Disney really has in store for Kelly and Live . I think she may get some of the crappy treatment she gave Regis and Micheal on the air right back !

I see a scenario where-when Live’s current syndication contract is up, moving Good Morning Day to be a third hour of GMA, since Live usually airs right after GMA in a lot of markets. Live would then be moved to GMA Day’s slot. Since that is in the afternoons, moving the whole shebang to LA, where Seacrest probably wants to be, and it will still be a live airing.

• Love 2

On Monday’s show Kelly decided to dress like she’s the “millennial”,  and she even said at one point “we’re milenials” !  I actually looked up what the oldest age of a millenial would be , and it’s 37! Kelly is 48, and Ryan is 44!  

Now Kelly has gone from saying Ryan is a millennial, to saying both of them are . I don’t get the point, except that she’s trying to be “young” or be perceived as young:

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Jennara said:

Now Kelly has gone from saying Ryan is a millennial, to saying both of them are . I don’t get the point, except that she’s trying to be “young” or be perceived as young:

That's a common disorder for stars or people who think that they are. A or D-list. 

• Love 3
On 1/8/2019 at 1:08 AM, Jennara said:

On Monday’s show Kelly decided to dress like she’s the “millennial”,  and she even said at one point “we’re milenials” !  I actually looked up what the oldest age of a millenial would be , and it’s 37! Kelly is 48, and Ryan is 44!  

It's been pretty clear that they are both joking about the matter.  For half a year, she teasingly mocked him about being a "cusp" millenial, although that was a stretch  Now it's just part of their often not-too-well-executed schtick.  I'm not sure anyone aspires to be a millennial. 

• Love 2

They have now changed GMA day’s name to 

“Strahan and Sarah “. I saw the show recently after not watching it since September. I thought they were horrible when they first came on.  Now they are not as bad.

I have a feeling if they are squeezing Kelly out , Michael and Sarah might be taking over .

• Love 1

Two different animals.  "Slurp and Smile" is a network show which airs exclusively on ABC channels.  "Live" is a syndicated show which airs on affiliates of all networks.  Yes, it is true that the dozen or so ABC owned-and-operated stations are the major "get" for Live.  But the show airs on NBC channels throughout much of the west and on FOX and CBS channels as well. The financials are entirely different for each show.  And that will come into play at some point when the pencil-pushers decide that paying close to $50M a year for the Live hosts isn't viable in the current marketplace.

Then again, GMA Day was pretty much floundering, getting lower ratings than The Chew.

Variety:

There is room for ABC’s new show to grow. Viewership for the program has not matched that of the show it replaced, “The Chew.” That series, which focused on food and health and included chef Mario Batali among its talent lineup, regularly captured more than 2 million viewers. “GMA Day” has typically averaged between 1.7 million and 1.9 million, according to figures from Nielsen.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/gma-day-new-title-strahan-and-sara-abc-1203120192/

Mrs Ripa Consuelos probably has another decent contract coming.  Once she gets past 50 (and most importantly once Joaquin Consuelos graduates from high school), she can exit NYC and join her husband in Canada, where he has 4-6 more years of Riverdale to film.

Edited by SanDiegoInExile
  • Love 1
On 1/29/2019 at 9:10 AM, goldenpuppy said:

They have now changed GMA day’s name to 

“Strahan and Sarah “. I saw the show recently after not watching it since September. I thought they were horrible when they first came on.  Now they are not as bad.

I have a feeling if they are squeezing Kelly out , Michael and Sarah might be taking over .

Would have been nice to know before Monday to adjust settings for recording.  Bet they didn't have many viewers Monday Lol like me.  Now its recording again

The show is a disaster. Name change won't help. The Chew had better ratings. Too much Strahan on ABC and I wish TPTB would finally admit it. Kelly can leave anytime too.

Edited by rcc
  • Love 3

ABC’s obsession Strahan is a mystery   But I also find Sara Haines even more obnoxious!  She is hyper and paws at Michael like she’s in heat .

ABC  might want to replace Live with this snow , but I can’t imagine he would be successful 

Kelly posted videos and pictures of some soul cycle owner or something like that. They apparently had a party for him .

Kelly wasn’t kidding when she said she looked unrecognizable after a soup cycle class ! She looks about 85 years old and emancipated ! I wonder if her makeup comes off and we see the real Kelly !

She really is scary looking without makeup and whatever they pad her with to make her look less skeletal! 

Edited by Jennara
1 hour ago, Jennara said:

Kelly posted videos and pictures of some soul cycle owner or something like that. They apparently had a party for him .

Kelly wasn’t kidding when she said she looked in recognizable after a soup cycle class ! She looks about 85 years old and emancipated emaciated! I wonder if her makeup comes off and we see the real Kelly !

She really is scary looking without makeup and whatever they pad her with to make her look less skeletal! 

There, fixed that for ya!!

• Love 2

What a surprise , Kelly doesn’t eat the food she cooks ! Yeah  right , I’m sure she ordered in rather than eat pulled pork and macaroni and cheese !  She truly has an eating disorder !

i can understand her not liking meat on the bone , but macaroni and cheese is not meat . And there  is food that doesn’t have so much fat or meat .

Sometimes Ryan seems like he’s not hiding is feelings too well about Kelly . Lately he’s been a bit more sarcastic or moves the conversation along when she gets weird . I wonder how long  this “friendship” will last . 

This morning's interview with Liam Neeson demonstrated how neither Kelly nor Ryan can "handle" a controversial subject well.  Kelly was falling all over her words & barely able to speak & Ryan was trying to be serious but came across as very stern.  I thought Liam handled it well.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

This morning's interview with Liam Neeson demonstrated how neither Kelly nor Ryan can "handle" a controversial subject well.  Kelly was falling all over her words & barely able to speak & Ryan was trying to be serious but came across as very stern.  I thought Liam handled it well.

It is an awkward topic . And IMO they should have not even talked about the topic on this kind of show . 

And what is Liam’s reason for even bringing this up now ? It’s like racists are now so comfortable saying anything at this point!  Should thousands of family members of people and children  killed by white men shooting at them randomly now seek revenge on white men?  What if the rapist was not black ? I doubt racist Liam would have  wanted revenge on all brown haired men , or another characteristic! Very sick of the blatant emboldened racists . I think Liam May be done , and he deserves it for even bringing this up!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

For a morning show that is supposed to be fluffy, that entire segment was cringe worthy to watch. They have cards on what to touch on and what not to touch on. Was there not a circle with a red slash around it about that subject? Or was Ryan trying to be a serious journalist for a hot second? I mean listen I love Ryan, but he needs to stick to "and who are you wearing tonight?" 

• Love 2

09 have a feeling if they are squeezing Kelly out , Michael and Sarah might be taking over ....

I'm sorry I don't have the author of this post, my copy is wac yo. Lol

---------------☆☆☆

Now is my post.  _(the stars were typos but I kept them haah

Do you mean Michael and Sara actually taking over that show?

What about GMADay?  What about Ryan?  So many questions

On 2/5/2019 at 8:56 AM, orangekit said:

What a surprise , Kelly doesn’t eat the food she cooks ! Yeah  right , I’m sure she ordered in rather than eat pulled pork and macaroni and cheese !  She truly has an eating disorder !

i can understand her not liking meat on the bone , but macaroni and cheese is not meat . And there  is food that doesn’t have so much fat or meat .

Sometimes Ryan seems like he’s not hiding is feelings too well about Kelly . Lately he’s been a bit more sarcastic or moves the conversation along when she gets weird . I wonder how long  this “friendship” will last . 

Did she talk about it on the show? What did she say? I saw IG posts and pics of her cooking. And I wondered if she would actually eat any of it. 

• Love 1

It it just me, or has Kelly taken to a lot of baby talk & repeating herself lately.  When I'm only listening, she sounds like a four-yr.-old & stutters out parts of sentences before she finally "hangs" the whole thing together.  I think her exercise regimen is impairing her thought process.  Just sayin'.

• Love 2
On 2/6/2019 at 8:49 PM, MzTori77 said:

Did she talk about it on the show? What did she say? I saw IG posts and pics of her cooking. And I wondered if she would actually eat any of it. 

She did talk about it, and made  faces and motions like she was going to vomit thinking about the pork she cooked . 

I don’t like cooking meat either , and I’m a vegetarian, but I would just make something that I like to eat and make something else for others at the party . She also made macaroni and cheese, and there is no way she ate that .

She said she usually cooks and  then “orders in”, which probably means she eats her good fish crackers and a carrot and goes to soul cycle for triple sessins to work it off!

Between Mark doing the Keto diet and her starving wnd making fatty foods, the kids get some weird mixed messages ! Nothing seems to be in moderation.   Any diet where you get the Keto flu, that eliminates food groups and sends your body isnor ketosis sounds like a fad ! My uncle did something similar and ended up messing up his kidneys and he’s now on dialysis. 

On 2/9/2019 at 2:13 PM, Medicine Crow said:

It it just me, or has Kelly taken to a lot of baby talk & repeating herself lately.  When I'm only listening, she sounds like a four-yr.-old & stutters out parts of sentences before she finally "hangs" the whole thing together.  I think her exercise regimen is impairing her thought process.  Just sayin'.

Yes she has ! It’s so bizarre! This along with gushing over Ryan liken he’s been her life long BFF is weird ! 

And then we ad calling Mark “daddy” all the time which is cringeworthy!

Speaking of Mark, are we supposed to see him as a major hot sexual symbol and the epitome of strong and manly ? I don’t get it !

Edited by orangekit
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, orangekit said:

She did talk about it, and made  faces and motions like she was going to vomit thinking about the pork she cooked . 

I don’t like cooking meat either , and I’m a vegetarian, but I would just make something that I like to eat and make something else for others at the party . She also made macaroni and cheese, and there is no way she ate that .

She said she usually cooks and  then “orders in”, which probably means she eats her good fish crackers and a carrot and goes to soul cycle for triple sessins to work it off!

Between Mark doing the Keto diet and her starving wnd making fatty foods, the kids get some weird mixed messages ! Nothing seems to be in moderation.   Any diet where you get the Keto flu, that eliminates food groups and sends your body isnor ketosis sounds like a fad ! My uncle did something similar and ended up messing up his kidneys and he’s now on dialysis. 

Yes she has ! It’s so bizarre! This along with gushing over Ryan liken he’s been her life long BFF is weird ! 

And then we ad calling Mark “daddy” all the time which is cringeworthy!

Speaking of Mark, are we supposed to see him as a major hot sexual symbol and the epitome of strong and manly ? I don’t get it !

I just saw on Kelly's Instagram a video clip of her cooking pudding, then pics of the finished product in bowls.  Ryan on the Grammys Red Carpet was on the tv in the background. Are we supposed to believe that Kelly ate one of the bowls of pudding! Bowl?? What am I thinking! Are we supposed to believe that Kelly ate one spoonful of pudding? Especially after an IG post this weekend where she was practically drooling over her trainer's physique (a physique which was pretty disturbing IMO).

• Love 3