Type keyword(s) to search

Live With Kelly And Mark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, lookeyloo said:

Saw that. But looking at JM it seems like she does that but never eats any of it. She is really thin. 

I hear you on that.  She’s been almost gaunt since The Good Wife days.  So maybe a margarita and steak once a summer for JM??  Sounded far, far better than a blasted juice cleanse for two string beans, that’s for sure!

• Love 1
On 5/19/2018 at 5:21 PM, Sandi33 said:

OMG, Somsone needs to give Kelly decaf during host chat ! She’s hyper and her stories are embarrassing they are so fake:

”Middle schools empty out into the streets when Mark walks outside “! 

OMG! Right ! Schools empty out to see a 40 something year old ! They are allowed out of school onto the sidewalks of New York to see an actor ! 

Seems like someone is gushing over her hubby so much it’s to compensate for insecurity !  It’s so nauseating listening to her and Ryan act like Mark is the most gorgeous, perfect man alive ! 

i wonder if it is not easy for middle aged, botoxed , Kelly with her 12 year old boy body to handle Mark actually being more than “Mr Ripa”, having a hit show, and taking pictures with , and being in a different city with women who are younger and actually don’t look like walking old skeletons ! 

The two of them seem to be trying way too hard to convince others and possibly themselves how perfect and hot they are for each other ! Spending all their time on social media during their vacations , then they live apart is very interesting! 

She just said this morning when she's on vacation she shuts down completely?I wonder if she carrys on about Mark cause he's finally got a job that's lasted more than 2 weeks. During the morning host chats all she talks about is herself, even if Ryan is talking she turns it back to herself?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Elle820 said:

She just said this morning when she's on vacation she shuts down completely?I wonder if she carrys on about Mark cause he's finally got a job that's lasted more than 2 weeks. During the morning host chats all she talks about is herself, even if Ryan is talking she turns it back to herself?

How I wished Ryan would have called her out on the phone "shut down". Why didn't he ask her how she managed to post so many Baby Daddy pics on Instagram without her phone? Yeah, I know that would never happen. I couldn't believe she had the nerve to even say that she shuts off her phone! She was like, "Oh yeah, you have to." ?

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, MzTori77 said:

How I wished Ryan would have called her out on the phone "shut down". Why didn't he ask her how she managed to post so many Baby Daddy pics on Instagram without her phone? Yeah, I know that would never happen. I couldn't believe she had the nerve to even say that she shuts off her phone! She was like, "Oh yeah, you have to." ?

Yeah , they posted non stop and that is also  when Mark had to post apicture that  was old and Kelly was much younger to prove how “hot” she is in a bikini!

Mark had time to start an Instagram war with a poster that was all over the internet, but they didn’t have WiFi!  They only had WiFi at a store in town, but somehow did live videos of working out and hanging out on the beach !

The “baby daddy” and “daddy” labels are so tacky! Sorry, Mark is not perfect ! He’s very short and he does look his age . He’s not bad looking , but the gushing is nauseating!

It just always seems like both Kelly and Mark have a need to show everyone constantly how hot they are for each other ! It seems like there is insecurity there and they have a need to keep convincing everyone of their great, hot relationship !(or convincing themselves!)

It reminds me of how Kathie Lee had to gush about the “love machine “ , Frank , who  was doing other women !

Edited by orangekit
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, MzTori77 said:

Ryan acts like he only wants to please her and keep her happy at all times, remember when American Idol judges and supposedly Ryan were going to appear on GMA, she had a sh*t fit and he didn't go. She's a big phoney and most of the things she talks about I believe she makes up.

• Love 8

Her instagram pics of her juices and her sucking them up through a straw are disturbing.  I had no idea she was doing a 'cleanse' when I saw them, but after reading here, it all makes sense.  Whatever she's doing to her face is even more disturbing than the cleanse.   What could she possibly be cleaning out of her system??  

omg, she's got a problem and poor Ryan, having to follow her lead through all of this sh#t......pun intended!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, finnzup said:

Her instagram pics of her juices and her sucking them up through a straw are disturbing.  I had no idea she was doing a 'cleanse' when I saw them, but after reading here, it all makes sense.  Whatever she's doing to her face is even more disturbing than the cleanse.   What could she possibly be cleaning out of her system??  

omg, she's got a problem and poor Ryan, having to follow her lead through all of this sh#t......pun intended!

It was Ryan's "girlfriend's" idea.  ( I still doubt that is a real relationship).   But, Kelly looks even more skeletal lately.  And wasn't she worried that she might lose three pounds when the family got the stomach flu recently?   How can she do this cleanse and keep her ridiculous exercise bulimia routine going?   It is funny when she pretends she eats so much!   You just know she eats a  forkfull of birthday cake and then runs five miles because she has an illness that makes her think she is 'fat", if she dares not have baggy size zero clothing! 

• Love 7
(edited)
14 hours ago, Elle820 said:

Ryan acts like he only wants to please her and keep her happy at all times, remember when American Idol judges and supposedly Ryan were going to appear on GMA, she had a sh*t fit and he didn't go. She's a big phoney and most of the things she talks about I believe she makes up.

Yeah, I think Ryan doesn't want to make waves. I am sure Kelly's tantrums when she doesn't get her way are not a secret!

I do think that Ryan also is not on top as he was before.  First of all, American Idol did ok, but that that well. I wonder if it will last past next season.  No matter how much Kelly pretends her kids don't even look at their phones and are hypnotized by seeing Uncle Ry Ry host a boring, old concept show,  ABC is paying too many people too much money to keep that show on too much longer!

Also, Ryan has the sexual harassment case still looming.  The woman apparently has now went to law enforcement.  Unless she gets paid off,   he could be facing some problems.

So, Ryan now has to butt kiss Kelly to make sure she doesn't get nasty to him like she did to Michael and Regis!

The GMA thing was pathetic and stupid on her part! Does she really think that she is so big that ABC/Disney is going to not remember her antics of mocking them before?  They are thinking of expanding GMA to another hour, and putting it on during the timeslot for the cancelled Chew.  I wonder if someday they will make it take Live's hour, and hire Gelman to produce with Michael Strahan as a host, with another female!  Or maybe Ryan will take the hour if nothing weird happens with his #metoo case, and Kelly would be out.

Edited by goldenpuppy
  • Love 7
(edited)

Kelly was allowed to post Lola’s prom picture. Kelly & Mark seem to have done a good job raising their kids even with all their wealth. Granted, no one really knows anyone but they seem like happy & well behaved kids. That said, her date looks so much older with the beard. I’m guessing he’s a senior. LOL!!!!!

http://toofab.com/photos/8b0229e9-96a3-4c2d-b064-e12c183bffb2/

and, her dress was reasonably priced:

https://www.neimanmarcus.com/Alice-Olivia-Diana-Sleeveless-Cowl-Neck-High-Slit-Column-Gown/prod207860203/p.prod?ecid=NMAF__Time+Inc+Brands&CS_003=5630585&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=NMAF__Time+Inc+Brands

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2

Wow, foxy lady! I looked at the NM link and that is definitely a bra-less gown. I wonder what Kelly thinks about Lola's figure. Because she is obviously a healthy weight and way far from looking like a little fella.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, suomi said:

Wow, foxy lady! I looked at the NM link and that is definitely a bra-less gown. I wonder what Kelly thinks about Lola's figure. Because she is obviously a healthy weight and way far from looking like a little fella.

2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Kelly was allowed to post Lola’s prom picture. Kelly & Mark seem to have done a good job raising their kids even with all their wealth. Granted, no one really knows anyone but they seem like happy & well behaved kids. That said, her date looks so much older with the beard. I’m guessing he’s a senior. LOL!!!!!

http://toofab.com/photos/8b0229e9-96a3-4c2d-b064-e12c183bffb2/

and, her dress was reasonably priced:

https://www.neimanmarcus.com/Alice-Olivia-Diana-Sleeveless-Cowl-Neck-High-Slit-Column-Gown/prod207860203/p.prod?ecid=NMAF__Time+Inc+Brands&CS_003=5630585&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=NMAF__Time+Inc+Brands

I also think they have done a good job with the kids. They seem very family oriented and both their sets of parents have been married a long time so that is their example. Sometimes I think Kelly is playing the role of talk show host and is different in real life. Yes I know about the MIchael drama and not talking to Regis and the uproar of Ryan and GMA.   I try and watch the show for what it is. Light entertainment. 

17 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

I also think they have done a good job with the kids. They seem very family oriented and both their sets of parents have been married a long time so that is their example. Sometimes I think Kelly is playing the role of talk show host and is different in real life. Yes I know about the MIchael drama and not talking to Regis and the uproar of Ryan and GMA.   I try and watch the show for what it is. Light entertainment. 

Yeah, I think with all the wealth and years doing the show she is acting as someone who host a talk show. I think having grown up with a normal up bringing & hard work on a soap has made her a good person in general. I also think the millions she has made (and, still does) and the friends (who are also very wealthy) she hangs out with has also warped her view of life, too. I guess it all goes hand in hand. It’s what you do with that life and how you (her & Mark) raise your kids that is important. Of course, she truly has a different relationship with Lola then her two boys. The mother-daughter dynamic can be a a difficult one. Unfortunately, for Lola her mother has a talk show where she presents a story that isn’t always flattering. The two boys are presented in a such better light then Lola. That said, I think she was so proud to show her beautiful prom picture as any parent would. Just think next year she will be graduating. Time really does fly. I remember when Kelly brought her on the air after having her. It’s not even my kid and I remember it like it was yesterday.

• Love 3

Kelly and Lola were in intense negotiations for the prom-curfew, dress, etc. When it came time for pre-prom pictures, Lola uninvited her. Her date’s mom reinvited her. Kelly took a picture that everyone but Kelly was allowed to use/post. The loophole was that there was no rule for showing the instagram post..

• Love 3

Yeah, she pressed her finger on his chest and he was way burnt. Yikes! It's nice to know he's dumb like us regular folks. At least, when I was younger. LOL!!! It is funny that he had to go back to California to catch some rays. The east coast had a long winter, no spring and now we hardly see the sun. I tihnk it finally returns later this week (in Philly at least). I still think it's funny when Kelly uses the code word Long Island for The Hamptons. C'mon, Kelly! We know you are rich and have a mansion in The Hamptons you can say the word. Too funny!!

• Love 2

I tuned in this morning for the first time in years.  I haven't seen a show since Ryan came on board so it's been that long.  I tuned into host chat just as they were embarking on a riveting discussion about going to the movies by yourself.   Highlights:  Ryan likes to go by himself because he's a crier, Kelly needs a companion because who else will she talk to about the work the actress has had done?, Ryan needed to go see the Romancing The Stone movies by himself as a teen because his friends were too busy playing football and they thought it was weird, and then Kelly leaves the best for last ... at least nobody would eat her snacks if she went alone.  Because apparently Mark eats all of his snacks during the previews so he ends up eating all of her popcorn.  Yeah.  Sure.  Uh uh. 

This discussion tool like 10 minutes, or maybe it was only 3 minutes but felt like 10.   This show must be DIRT CHEAP to produce and easy enough to draw in a steady amount of eye balls on the daily because I honestly have NO idea how it manages to stay on-air. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

I tuned in this morning for the first time in years.  I haven't seen a show since Ryan came on board so it's been that long.  I tuned into host chat just as they were embarking on a riveting discussion about going to the movies by yourself.   Highlights:  Ryan likes to go by himself because he's a crier, Kelly needs a companion because who else will she talk to about the work the actress has had done?, Ryan needed to go see the Romancing The Stone movies by himself as a teen because his friends were too busy playing football and they thought it was weird, and then Kelly leaves the best for last ... at least nobody would eat her snacks if she went alone.  Because apparently Mark eats all of his snacks during the previews so he ends up eating all of her popcorn.  Yeah.  Sure.  Uh uh. 

This discussion tool like 10 minutes, or maybe it was only 3 minutes but felt like 10.   This show must be DIRT CHEAP to produce and easy enough to draw in a steady amount of eye balls on the daily because I honestly have NO idea how it manages to stay on-air. 

Today's show was "pre-recorded" -- when that's case, the host chat segment is particularly lame/inane/generic.  It's so obvious when they don't discuss anything actually relevant to today's date.  It was especially bad today!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

OK, so the next obvious question from me is -- is the show any better when it's live?  I'm guessing no. 

I do think it's better -- it's more up to the moment and the chat seems more natural.  On pre-recorded it's just a bunch of articles and oddball factoids that they riff on. 

• Love 2

So are Kelly and Ryan both on summer vacation? If so, let's see if she really does "shut down" her phone, etc. like she says "you have to" when on vacation. I haven't seen any shirtless hot baby daddy pics on IG so maybe she really is!

I just don't think they would cheat on each other, and it is not like I am being a pollyanna.  Both their sets of parents have been married for years, they profess to go to church, they are entwined with their families and hands on parents.  To risk all of that for a fling doesn't seem to me what either one would do, discounting tastes in partners, such as, Kelly is a stick figure and Mark is short.  They've been married over 20 years, and just from personal experience, not from knowing them, while relationships go through phases, there is a big chance of losing all that connection with an affair.  YMMV

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

I just don't think they would cheat on each other, and it is not like I am being a pollyanna.  Both their sets of parents have been married for years, they profess to go to church, they are entwined with their families and hands on parents.  To risk all of that for a fling doesn't seem to me what either one would do, discounting tastes in partners, such as, Kelly is a stick figure and Mark is short.  They've been married over 20 years, and just from personal experience, not from knowing them, while relationships go through phases, there is a big chance of losing all that connection with an affair.  YMMV

I didn’t say that I believed it but usually when an actor needs more hype:  bad press or insinuation is better than no press. It’s probably IRL a tiff...like she mentioned on the show...about giving him back his closet space or side of the bed. I will also state that the site does usually have reliable sources and even if the whole story isn’t true, bits are. 

6 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

I believe he would totally cheat on her.  He is away for months, with younger actresses.  It happens.

• Love 3
On 6/19/2018 at 4:45 PM, MzTori77 said:

So are Kelly and Ryan both on summer vacation? If so, let's see if she really does "shut down" her phone, etc. like she says "you have to" when on vacation. I haven't seen any shirtless hot baby daddy pics on IG so maybe she really is!

I've seen Kelly and Mark's social media posts since they've been on vacation.  There's no way she can 'shut down.'

• Love 2
On 6/19/2018 at 11:46 PM, bannana said:

I believe he would totally cheat on her.  He is away for months, with younger actresses.  It happens.

I believe it too!  I saw that blind item.  Apparently Mark was discretely trying to pick up women at some Oscar after party that Kelly did not attend. Supposedly, some model believed his story about his marriage being on the rocks and agreed to hook up with him.  I can't remember the model's name, but she's in her 20's and very pretty.   

So, Mark goes back to filming his show, and then they take a vacation, and he is not stop posting about how "hot" she is in a bikini, and even fighting with other posters about how hot she is. And even People mag. picks up the story and reposts about how hot Mark is for Kelly!  That is the vacation where they supposedly had no wifi, but were posting non stop videos and Mark was the one who could not stop gushing over Kelly!

I never remember Mark being so over the top about Kelly until that vacation.  I always feel like when a couple has to have non-stop PDA's or gushing in public, they are overcompensating. I felt that right away when I saw that vacation of showing off how hot they were for each other!

I don't wish them trouble in their marriage, nor do I care if they cheat on each other.  But, Kelly is always bragging and gushing over what a wonderful marriage she has, and how hot Mark is for her. It reminds me of Kathie Lee, and we know how that turned out!   

Also, I don't really feel sorry for Kelly, she has a superiority attitude about  how she is able to stay married for such a long time.  When she kept insulting Michael Strahan and saying she "didn't know what it was like" to be divorced, and embarrassed him during host chat,   she is obnoxious, and nasty, so it I don't feel sorry for her if Mark does cheat on her.

• Love 8

I saw the picture of the model that Mark reportedly picked up.  Shes younger and actually has the body of an adult woman, which is surprising for a model.  Who knows if it's true?  But if it is, maybe Mark wanted to be with someone who isn't a walking skeleton with botox !

• Love 7

The cheating blind item is a newer post on another blind items site . I don’t always believe these things , but the sire I found it on tends to be super accurate and usually the items that they post tend to come out as true 

I do not doubt that Mark or any actor actress who has unlimited money, time away from their partner and has the opportunity to cheat, will cheat .

Time will tell if this is true .

I also agree that when she took out her anger at Michael Strahan during host chat by bringing up his divorces that was a new low, and showed what a mean , immature person she is when she doesn’t get her way .  She not only put him down, but had that cocky , superiority attitude , and bragged about how she had no idea what divorce is like  , repeatedly!   So, maybe karma is coming to bite Kelly on her boney butt ! 

For the first time in their  marriage Mark is on more equal footing career wise with Kelly. He is also away from Kelly for long periods of for his job, which is common for celebrity couples , and maybe he’s acting out, or maybe he’s doing what he always would have done if he had the opportunity to do so in the past .

• Love 3

Once again, the mystery or how Kelly and Mark miraculously post live Instagram pictures and videos when they are on the beach in a place where there is no internet connection! And we all know how she totally  goes  off the grid on vacation as she states repeatedly on host chat !  It’s a technological mystery and miracle! 

BTW, she looks  so old without makeup ! It looks like she has botoxed her face into mess and it shows when she is not plastered with heavy  camera makeup for the show . Between being skeletal and Botox , it’s sad what she did to herself . She actually is naturally pretty if she wasnt so obsessed with being size 00 and looking like she’s 15!

I did not doubt Mark is cheating , but think he wouldn’t  leave his sugar mommy ! She makes major money he will never make and he’d downgrade his lifestyle big time ! Kelly would stay with Mark as long as she’s not feeling embarrassed publicly .  She would not want to the world to know she didn’t have the perfect life !

• Love 9

The miracle occurred again! More live Instagram stories from a place without internet ! 

And Kelly with all of her whining and moaning about cold weather is annoying! How many tropical vacations has she taken since April ? I think this is #2!  I don’t blame her for doing that , but acting like she’s suffering when a car picks her up to work one hour a day , after someone does her hair, makeup and wardrobe, is a bit much ! She forgets what real people go through? And sounds like a rich out of touch woman .

• Love 4

Yesterday when they cut to the lady who was dancing Kelly refused to look at her. Usually she glances over and smiles or does a chair dance herself. The lady who was picked to groove to the music was not your typical pretty person (overweight). Guess she wasn’t good looking enough for Kelly to smile at. It just rubbed me the wrong way. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/29/2018 at 12:04 AM, sugarbaker design said:

Shouldn't the posts about Instagram be posted in the Kelly Ripa thread?

I think we started posting here because Kelly brought up her lack of internet  on vacation repeatedly on host chat, and posters noticed that there were, and still are vacation live posing Instagram pics and videos during her vacations .

Edited by Sandi33
  • Love 6

Live is now back to being Live again. Kelly & Ryan are back from their Greece vacations but they weren’t together. Somehow, I doubt they were staying at the Motel 6. I’m pretty sure they do the yacht thing. Ahhhhhh! The life of the rich and famous. 

11 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Live is now back to being Live again. Kelly & Ryan are back from their Greece vacations but they weren’t together. Somehow, I doubt they were staying at the Motel 6. I’m pretty sure they do the yacht thing. Ahhhhhh! The life of the rich and famous. 

But... but... but... aren’t they just like us???

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Truthfully I don’t want to be just like them. I prefer my anonymity and not having to deal with others judging me...right or wrong. It’s splendid what they are able to do but they pay a price for it. 

Funny as I thought Kelly was going to be off social media but yet she and Ryan were texting all the time. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Except, when you go to Long Island you really go to Long Island. When Kelly goes it’s The Hamptons. So, no they ain’t like us. LOL!!!!!  

• Love 2